Jones Motor Company

Makes: Buick|GMC|Service Center

Overall Rating N/A

Jones Motor Company
Jones Motor Company Info

"My 79 year old mother, who has no drivers license, called..."

My 79 year old mother, who has no drivers license, called their dealership and ask about purschasing a car. Lee Dan Mullins took a 1993 Nissan Maxima with 150,000.00 miles out to my mother's senior living apartment. He sold it to her on the spot for $3,200.00. When I found out about the purchase I contacted the dealership and Lee Dan Mullins refused to take car back and give my mother refund. After my phone call to the dealership, and a screaming match incurred, Lee Dan Mullins called my 79 year old mother back and told her point blank that the car had a blue book value of aprox. $3,700.00. I looked up on Kelly Blue Book online and the car would have a blue book value of aprox 1,500.00 or less, depending on the condition of the car. I don't know how these people sleep at night, but I do know this is the worst example of dishonesty in car sales that I have ever experienced. Avoid this place.

Lee Dan Mullins

"I have owned close to thirty cars. I bought a used truck..."

I have owned close to thirty cars. I bought a used truck there. They told me one of the owners had been driving it, and their service dept had everything mechanical in perfect shape. It had not even been in their service department. Lights burned out, oil dirty, nothing under the hood had even been checked.
Even these "Tote-the-note" car dealers change the oil. This is a dealership for new GM cars and trucks. Worst dealership I have ever seen.

Jerry Polk