Jones Motor Company

Jones Motor Company Info

ShadyAlert/BuyerBeware
6/22/2015

"Shady Shannon"

I dealt with Shannon Baugus and Ashley (he is a man with slicked back curly hair, looks like a car salesman) at Jones Nissan in Savannah. They are both super shady! They sold my car out the back door to a "wholesale buyer" as we were doing paperwork, unknowingly purchasing the car when we were only supposed to be finding out how much or GAP insurance was going to affect our payment. Talk to them and they are rude and will not return phone calls after they blew my phone up to get me to come to the dealership. Also find out afterwards, there are 3 stories the exact same as ours that have happened within the last month. I am calling Corporate Nissan in the morning to speak to someone over their district. I am sure Nissan will be please to know their dealers are so shady. They take you to "the back room" with someone who practically forces you to sign papers with out allowing you to read them stating "you'll get a copy of all of this when we're done ." Don't deal with these people! I talked to a former employee who informed me of all their quick schemes...too late for us though! Buyers beware!!!

Shannon, Ashley ( who is a man)

defenderoftheold
7/29/2008

"My 79 year old mother, who has no drivers license, called..."

My 79 year old mother, who has no drivers license, called their dealership and ask about purschasing a car. Lee Dan Mullins took a 1993 Nissan Maxima with 150,000.00 miles out to my mother's senior living apartment. He sold it to her on the spot for $3,200.00. When I found out about the purchase I contacted the dealership and Lee Dan Mullins refused to take car back and give my mother refund. After my phone call to the dealership, and a screaming match incurred, Lee Dan Mullins called my 79 year old mother back and told her point blank that the car had a blue book value of aprox. $3,700.00. I looked up on Kelly Blue Book online and the car would have a blue book value of aprox 1,500.00 or less, depending on the condition of the car. I don't know how these people sleep at night, but I do know this is the worst example of dishonesty in car sales that I have ever experienced. Avoid this place.

Lee Dan Mullins

GregD63
10/17/2003

"I have owned close to thirty cars. I bought a used truck..."

I have owned close to thirty cars. I bought a used truck there. They told me one of the owners had been driving it, and their service dept had everything mechanical in perfect shape. It had not even been in their service department. Lights burned out, oil dirty, nothing under the hood had even been checked.
Even these "Tote-the-note" car dealers change the oil. This is a dealership for new GM cars and trucks. Worst dealership I have ever seen.

Jerry Polk