Jordan Ford Ltd.

13010 I-35 N, San Antonio, Texas 78233

Aaron Vistine , Finance Manager, Jordan Ford Ltd.

Aaron Vistine

Tim Lee, Sales Professional, Jordan Ford Ltd.

Tim Lee

Sales Professional
John Bragg, Sales Professional, Jordan Ford Ltd.

John Bragg

Sales Professional
Steven Nichols, Sales Professional, Jordan Ford Ltd.

Steven Nichols

August 22, 2017

"Misunderstanding redemption!"

- smjohnson1028

Gabriel Llanas was a very polite, professional salesman - not the stereotypical salesman. There was a significant miscommunication and ball dropped in my process. Gabriel and Mike Wasaff went above and beyond to remedy the issue at-hand. I was especially impressed when Gabriel offered to first-hand fix the problem. I would recommend anyone I care about to see Gabriel or Mike here at Jordan Ford. Incredible customer service. Not pushy. The easiest experience I've ever had.

Gabriel LLanas
Mike Wasaff

August 21, 2017

"Great customer"

- Chris8080

Great customer service, addressed all my needs. I would definitely recommend a person to buy a vehicle from Jordan Ford. Thank you for your service and everything you guys did for me

Sterling Craig
Tim Jordan

August 21, 2017

"Perfection!"

- Gumberger

I'm not much of a shopper really, more of a buyer. I knew exactly what I wanted and what I wanted to pay. These guys made it happen. This was by far the easiest and speediest but I've ever had. Daniel made the car buying experience wonderful. Thanks again, Jordan Ford!!!

Used 2016 Dodge Charger, $17995