Jordan Ford Ltd.

13010 I-35 N, San Antonio, Texas 78233

Tim Lee, Sales Professional, Jordan Ford Ltd.

Tim Lee

Sales Professional
Robert Zimmerman, Sales Professional, Jordan Ford Ltd.

Robert Zimmerman

Sales Professional
Rowdy Huff, Sales Consultant, Jordan Ford Ltd.

Rowdy Huff

George Sirianni, Sales Professional, Jordan Ford Ltd.

George Sirianni

June 29, 2017

"George is Awesome!"

- kidclover

George Sirianni was our sales person and he is fantastic. From the moment he opened the door to welcome us in to the signing of papers, George was professional, happy and enthusiastic! He is highly recommended!!!

George Sirianni

June 28, 2017

"My 2014 Ford Fusion SE purchased."

- ALRodriguez

On Black Friday of November 2016, I took a trip to Jordan Ford to test drive a 2014 Ford Fusion SE. I met a sales person named Steven. He was different than most sales persons I have ever met. I used to buy cars from another dealership and never had any salesperson treat me like Steven.. I bought 4 cars from another dealership and not once did any salesperson called me once to check on me and my car.. Well I have received more than several calls from Steven to check on me and my car. That is what I call a great salesperson and dealership. I have been back for Oil changes and their service is such as good. Great Job guys.

Steven Nichols

June 28, 2017

"Great Experience "

- brianna15

Went to go look at F150s, Jerry Escobedo was very helpful and informative. When we're ready to buy we're definitely going to visit Jerry at Jordan Ford

Jerry Escobedo Jr.