Jordan Ford

Mishawaka, Indiana 46545
Jordan Ford Info

emilyanne88
7/05/2015

"Went above and beyond!!"

First time buying from a dealership. Wonderful experience! Recommend Joe Hayden to anyone. He went to great lengths to make sure my car buying experience was awesome and I got the car I deserve at a fair price. First time making a major financial decision where I was completely at ease with what I was doing!! Thank you so much to everyone I encountered at Jordan Automotive!

Nminer
6/29/2015

"110% satisfied!"

This was the best car shopping experience I have ever had! I never once felt rushed or pressured. No hassle at all. Everything seemed so smooth and I had a great time buying my vehicle!

Dan miner and Jessica in financing.

Neff13
6/28/2015

"Pleasant and easy"

First time at Jordan. Joe Hayden was great. Easy to work with! Had all of our questions answered. Knew our full price prior to financing. Great experience!

ChrisH
6/08/2015

"Lease Taurus SHO "

Everyone at Jordan was very friendly. But no pressure. They also helped fill in if Joe was tied up. Never ignored me. Would definitely go back.

Rumplestiltskin
6/06/2015

"Nice Job Joseph"

The dealership was good. I wish I could say great, but that is not the case. My wife and I regularly took our cars here for service and would occasionally look over the floor models. We were always approached, but never harassed, and asked if we needed assistance. Everyone was very friendly. And we had help finding out that the color I wanted was no longer made. This almost cost the sale and made me go elsewhere, but that was a Ford manufacturing problem, not the dealer. When I finally was interested in one in another color, we ran across Joe. He was fun, friendly and knowledgeable. He stayed late many times with us, doing paperwork, explaining things or showing us the car. Joe helped us get a Fusion ordered & built to order. 6-10 weeks turned out to be 9 weeks. While waiting for it to come in, they were kind enough to let me test drive one with my father who only visits every 5 years and happened to be in town. The main reason the dealership is only getting a 3 instead of a 5, is because of my trade-in. I felt that I was screwed on it. I was only offered $900 for my trade-in under the guise that they would have to auction it and that was all they could give me. The trade in was a very unique car. They can get 200 each for the rims alone. The engine only has 85,000 miles and was a 2002. Alpine stereo and more. Admittedly, it did need some repairs, but they could have gone a little higher so I didn't feel truly insulted. But other than that, they did a great job as a whole. And Joe was top of the line. He was consistently going above & beyond, and it was noticed & appreciated. Considering their staff is salary, not commissioned, that makes going those extra miles he went mean even more. Thanks Joe!!

Kathy Plake

Aabaucus
5/31/2015

"2015 explorer sport "

My husband and I purchased a new 2015 explorer sport recently with Jordan ford. The staff were attentive and pleasant. We are extremely happy with the vehicle!

Dan Bowman

Randy & Sherrill
5/15/2015

"NEVER had a better experience!"

We have owned/leased many cars/SUV's and dealt with many dealerships all over the country, but NEVER have we had a more p!easant and attentive experience than we had with Joe Hayden and Casey Constant! Jordan as a whole, actually makes the process of buying a car painless! In the future, we will not ever enter another car dealers lot! It's Jordan all the way for us!

Joe Hayden, Casey Constant

Jamesflorkowski
5/02/2015

"Excellent experience "

Dan Miner was a pleasure to work with. He was very personable and very friendly. He was extremely helpful in assuring that I was getting the right car for me.

Dan Miner

gene&peg
4/20/2015

"my ford flex"

Mr. Banashak was very professional, he knew the vehicle in and out , and he worked to get us the best price and financing . I would highly recommend him to others I know.

mike banashak

fusion2013
4/18/2015

"Ford Fusion 2013 "

I had the most AMAZING car buying experience I've ever had and honestly customer service experience as well at Jordan Automotive in Mishawaka, IN. Mike Banashak and Jessica went above and beyond to help me purchase my new Ford Fusion and I am Beyond thankful I to have met them and worked with them. Thanks a million Jordan Automotive!

Kathy Plake