Jordan Ford

Makes: Ford|Service Center

Jordan Ford
Call
Jordan Ford Info

"Jordan Toyota has excellent service!"

We recently traded in our SUV for a mini van at Jordan in Mishawaka. Everyone there is soooo friendly with excellent customer service. They made the transaction so easy and had the very best deal on the van. The process was so easy! I would recommend anyone I know to buy a vehicle from Jordan!

Brian Brisco & Mike

"Would recommend this dealership to friends and family!"

Every staff member that we delt with was great. Kevin Ball was exceptionally helpful. They really helped make the car buying experience as easy as possible for us. Because of work commitments they even stayed over one hour past closing one day and then delivered the vehicle to us the next day, again, after normal operating hours. I would recommend them to anyone in the market for a vehicle.

Jordan Bischoff, Kevin Ball

"Great Experience!"

Anthony was great! He spent several hours going over different options of vehicles that would best suit me and my needs. He explained everything in a manner I understood and answered all my questions. If he didn't know the answer he found someone who knew the answer. When I dealt with Kim on the phone and in person she was very friendly upbeat and helpful. Stephani was helpful with the money questions and financing. Josh went over everything about the vehicle when I picked it up. All in all it was a great experience, never felt any pressure and felt that everything was on the table with no hidden agenda's. I would recommend Jordan and will continue to do my business with them!

Anthony Johnson,Kim, Stephanie, Josh

"leasing"

I leased a Chrysler & lease was up in June. Since it was the first time for me to release or buy (am a widow now) I was concerned with a purchase or lease because it is such a major cost. Anthony put me at ease immediately with his pleasant personality. Within four hours I drove home a new leased Ford Focus. All paper work for the Chrysler was taken care of & car returned by him. He showed me how to use features & syced by Blue Tooth for me. He really made my purchase a good experience & I have already praised Jordan Ford because of my experience dealing with Anthony Johnson. Ann Humphrey proud new leasee of a Ford Focus

Anthony Johnson

"Great sales and service!"

I like Jordan's 'No Hassle' sales approach compared to other dealerships that drag out the sale with your salesman, who then has to 'clear the negotiated sale' with the sales manager! Mike Salyer made it a pleasure to buy my car! When the check engine light came on, Dennis Albertson & the Jordan service tech's found the cause and resolved it. I'm impressed with their determination to make it right!

Mike Salyer, Dennis Albertson

"Jordan is great"

I recently purchased a pre-owned vehicle at Jordan Auto. I worked with Lucas Bemiller and could not say enough nice things. Once I saw the vehicle I came to look at, I knew I wanted to look at others. Lucas was so relaxed and helpful. I ended up buying a car and spent over 4 hours at the dealership. I was shocked at how much time I was there because the time just flew. They are like family. It is so great to experience a dealership that doesn't pressure and is so professional. I recommend it to everyone!

Lucas Bemiller

"Looked online for 3 months before making my purchase...."

Looked online for 3 months before making my purchase. Wanted CPO at a decent price. This truck had both, and most of the options I wanted. Called to make an appointment to test drive, salesman was very informative, gave me his information and took mine in case truck sold before. Was greeted on the lot right away, explained why I was there, and very shortly test drove the truck and decided to buy it. I dealt with the same person throughout, took several hours, everything was explained in detail, how all the warranties worked, what was covered under them. He answered all my questions. I paid cash but my understanding was he would have handled financing if I had needed it. Finally he filled my truck up with gas, washed it and sent me on my way.

Mikel Bishop

"I could not have asked for a better experience buying a..."

I could not have asked for a better experience buying a used car. It started with the online search and how Jordan published the prices of the vehicle. I feel that if a dealer doesn't publish the price up front they want to play games with you. With Mike I didn't feel manipulated or lied to. He gave my wife and I just enough room and privacy to look over and discuss the vehicle, but was right there when we had questions or needed help. We purchased a Ford pre-certified vehicle with warranty remaining for a reasonable price, but what really knocked it out of the park was the added value that Jordan brings to the table. I've dealt with a lot of dealers over the years, but Jordan tops them all!

Mike Banashak

"I was very pleased with the customer service at this..."

I was very pleased with the customer service at this dealership. I really felt like I was in good hands and that every effort was being made to give me a good experience. Kara was a great person to work with and she helped me to get the car I wanted quickly and easily!

Kara Mitchell

"This was our first time buying at a dealer and we loved..."

This was our first time buying at a dealer and we loved the Jordan experience. Our salesman answered all of our questions and we felt good about the price listed on the car without having to haggle. We didn't feel pressured at all and at the end of the day we felt we got the car we needed and wanted to fit our needs, not the needs of the dealership or salesman.

Mike