Jordan Ford

Jordan Ford Info

gene&peg
4/20/2015

"my ford flex"

Mr. Banashak was very professional, he knew the vehicle in and out , and he worked to get us the best price and financing . I would highly recommend him to others I know.

mike banashak

fusion2013
4/18/2015

"Ford Fusion 2013 "

I had the most AMAZING car buying experience I've ever had and honestly customer service experience as well at Jordan Automotive in Mishawaka, IN. Mike Banashak and Jessica went above and beyond to help me purchase my new Ford Fusion and I am Beyond thankful I to have met them and worked with them. Thanks a million Jordan Automotive!

Kathy Plake

sjk very satisfied
4/10/2015

"very happy with my experience with this dealership"

Although I did not end up buying a car, I had an exceptionally pleasant experience. Camellia was very helpful. She went over and above what I would have ever expected. She answered all my questions and kept in contact with me throughout the process. She was not a pushy salesperson and I very much appreciated her expertise. I would recommend her any day.

Camellia Olszewski

mengke
3/30/2015

"Very helpful stuff"

Purchasing car from Jordan Ford is a very pleasure experience. The stuff their are very helpful, especially Joe, whom I directly worked with. He is warmhearted and always respond to my questions quickly and patiently.

Joe Hayden

jennbug17
3/04/2015

"Budget Lot at Jordan"

Hugh and Kyle at the budget lot of Jordan Ford Mishawaka were BEYOND amazing. Very helpful and knowledgeable with all of the papers to back them up. They really go the extra mile to make your whole family( including our toddler we brought) feel included and comfortable. They ensure everyone understands everything and print off very clear paperwork so you're sure there are no hidden loop holes. They will find the perfect car no matter what you are looking for and wont stop until you are satisfied with the choice. Follow up after purchase care remains just as wonderful. They really take care of their customers even after you have left. would HIGHLY recommend to anyone to stop in and see what they can do for you. 5 Stars!!!!!

Hugh, Kyle from budget lot

dwg1967
2/27/2015

"Awesome Dealership"

I am extremely pleased with the way they made me feel.Very relaxed environment with no pressure sales. Joe took the time to research my needs and wants to get me the car I wanted. He even picked me up from the car rental place and drove me back to pickup my new car.

Joe Hayden

ross1622
9/29/2014

"TERRIBLE!!"

I don't even know where to begin! I am not one to complain or write bad review, but my experience needs to be told to hopefully inform others and keep them from making the same mistake we did by purchasing a car from Jordan Auto Group!! My wife and I purchased a 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan from the Jordan Budget lot. We came at 4:30 on a Fri, I understand that is close to closing time, but we were rushed through everything and everyone was annoyed we were there keeping them late. I understand not working on commission, but at least when companies work on commission they are pleasant and eager to help(even if it's late)!! We had to come back Sat to pick up the car, when we came to get it, there were a few noises that we wanted to have checked out. We were assured it would be looked at later in the week and fixed. The more we drove it that week, the more things started to go wrong. We called our sales guy(kyle) and he made us an appointment for Fri at 4:30. We thought that was oddly late, but brought it in anyway. We got there and were given attitude about it being so late in the day.They looked at our van, but refused to fix anything. There were three main things we wanted addressed, one of which was a sound with a pulley. They looked at it on Fri and said it needed fixed, and ordered a part, They scheduled us a new appt for the following Tues to have it fixed and the other issues also. My wife brought it in Tues morning at 10:20(the appointment was at 10:30), we were not on the schedule for service that day.They did agree to look at it, and took her back to her fathers house who lives nearby and was told it shouldn't take more than an hour or two. They never called back. She called several times trying to get to get an idea of how much longer it would take and no one would call her back. 5 HOURS LATER!!!!!! someone finally called her back. They had adjusted the brakes so that the ticking noise would stop, however they informed her that the pulley as just fine and didn't need changed. When she told them about coming in on Fri and a part being ordered, they had no clue what she was talking about. No one had any record of us being there or a part being ordered. I had to come pick up the car, because of how long it took my wife could no longer get there, so I drove all the way from Goshen. I came and picked up the car and drove it off the lot and wouldn't you know the brakes were NOT fixed!! They were still ticking and now they have started grinding. I drove it back to tell them, and I was told to take it home anyway and maybe they could see me another day. THIS IS RIDICULOUS!!!!! I live almost an HOUR away, not 5 minutes!! We cannot keep coming over because people are too lazy or don't know how to fix it!! My wife cannot take our children over to have it fixed when it is going to take 5 HOURS!! At this point I would rather take the piece of junk van to a scrap yard and just get rid of it and go to a car lot where sales people and services techs will be honest and we wont be lied to, where we can get a quality vehicle and not one that continues to break with each passing mile, a lot where we will be treated with respect and if things are said to be fixed--THEY WILL BE, the FIRST time! I am beyond outraged!! I have now taken the car to my mechanic who found 4 things wrong with it. I've called Jordan twice and no one will speak to me! No one deserves to be lied to and treated like this! Frustrating does not scratch the surface! In the future, please make sure you are selling quality vehicles, please don't make your customers wait for over 5 hours for something that should take 1, please keep better records of what customers came in and parts ordered and appointments, and please FIX something when you say you are going to! I am so far beyond disappointed in my service, staff and vehicle-I wish there was a negative on the rating scale above, but even that might be to high at this point!

several

Starrynight514
7/16/2014

"Jordan Toyota has excellent service!"

We recently traded in our SUV for a mini van at Jordan in Mishawaka. Everyone there is soooo friendly with excellent customer service. They made the transaction so easy and had the very best deal on the van. The process was so easy! I would recommend anyone I know to buy a vehicle from Jordan!

Brian Brisco & Mike

Megan461
6/19/2014

"Would recommend this dealership to friends and family!"

Every staff member that we delt with was great. Kevin Ball was exceptionally helpful. They really helped make the car buying experience as easy as possible for us. Because of work commitments they even stayed over one hour past closing one day and then delivered the vehicle to us the next day, again, after normal operating hours. I would recommend them to anyone in the market for a vehicle.

Jordan Bischoff, Kevin Ball

nocnurse
5/17/2014

"Great Experience!"

Anthony was great! He spent several hours going over different options of vehicles that would best suit me and my needs. He explained everything in a manner I understood and answered all my questions. If he didn't know the answer he found someone who knew the answer. When I dealt with Kim on the phone and in person she was very friendly upbeat and helpful. Stephani was helpful with the money questions and financing. Josh went over everything about the vehicle when I picked it up. All in all it was a great experience, never felt any pressure and felt that everything was on the table with no hidden agenda's. I would recommend Jordan and will continue to do my business with them!

Anthony Johnson,Kim, Stephanie, Josh