Jordan Ford

Jordan Ford Info

ross1622
9/29/2014

"TERRIBLE!!"

I don't even know where to begin! I am not one to complain or write bad review, but my experience needs to be told to hopefully inform others and keep them from making the same mistake we did by purchasing a car from Jordan Auto Group!! My wife and I purchased a 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan from the Jordan Budget lot. We came at 4:30 on a Fri, I understand that is close to closing time, but we were rushed through everything and everyone was annoyed we were there keeping them late. I understand not working on commission, but at least when companies work on commission they are pleasant and eager to help(even if it's late)!! We had to come back Sat to pick up the car, when we came to get it, there were a few noises that we wanted to have checked out. We were assured it would be looked at later in the week and fixed. The more we drove it that week, the more things started to go wrong. We called our sales guy(kyle) and he made us an appointment for Fri at 4:30. We thought that was oddly late, but brought it in anyway. We got there and were given attitude about it being so late in the day.They looked at our van, but refused to fix anything. There were three main things we wanted addressed, one of which was a sound with a pulley. They looked at it on Fri and said it needed fixed, and ordered a part, They scheduled us a new appt for the following Tues to have it fixed and the other issues also. My wife brought it in Tues morning at 10:20(the appointment was at 10:30), we were not on the schedule for service that day.They did agree to look at it, and took her back to her fathers house who lives nearby and was told it shouldn't take more than an hour or two. They never called back. She called several times trying to get to get an idea of how much longer it would take and no one would call her back. 5 HOURS LATER!!!!!! someone finally called her back. They had adjusted the brakes so that the ticking noise would stop, however they informed her that the pulley as just fine and didn't need changed. When she told them about coming in on Fri and a part being ordered, they had no clue what she was talking about. No one had any record of us being there or a part being ordered. I had to come pick up the car, because of how long it took my wife could no longer get there, so I drove all the way from Goshen. I came and picked up the car and drove it off the lot and wouldn't you know the brakes were NOT fixed!! They were still ticking and now they have started grinding. I drove it back to tell them, and I was told to take it home anyway and maybe they could see me another day. THIS IS RIDICULOUS!!!!! I live almost an HOUR away, not 5 minutes!! We cannot keep coming over because people are too lazy or don't know how to fix it!! My wife cannot take our children over to have it fixed when it is going to take 5 HOURS!! At this point I would rather take the piece of junk van to a scrap yard and just get rid of it and go to a car lot where sales people and services techs will be honest and we wont be lied to, where we can get a quality vehicle and not one that continues to break with each passing mile, a lot where we will be treated with respect and if things are said to be fixed--THEY WILL BE, the FIRST time! I am beyond outraged!! I have now taken the car to my mechanic who found 4 things wrong with it. I've called Jordan twice and no one will speak to me! No one deserves to be lied to and treated like this! Frustrating does not scratch the surface! In the future, please make sure you are selling quality vehicles, please don't make your customers wait for over 5 hours for something that should take 1, please keep better records of what customers came in and parts ordered and appointments, and please FIX something when you say you are going to! I am so far beyond disappointed in my service, staff and vehicle-I wish there was a negative on the rating scale above, but even that might be to high at this point!

several

Starrynight514
7/16/2014

"Jordan Toyota has excellent service!"

We recently traded in our SUV for a mini van at Jordan in Mishawaka. Everyone there is soooo friendly with excellent customer service. They made the transaction so easy and had the very best deal on the van. The process was so easy! I would recommend anyone I know to buy a vehicle from Jordan!

Brian Brisco & Mike

Megan461
6/19/2014

"Would recommend this dealership to friends and family!"

Every staff member that we delt with was great. Kevin Ball was exceptionally helpful. They really helped make the car buying experience as easy as possible for us. Because of work commitments they even stayed over one hour past closing one day and then delivered the vehicle to us the next day, again, after normal operating hours. I would recommend them to anyone in the market for a vehicle.

Jordan Bischoff, Kevin Ball

nocnurse
5/17/2014

"Great Experience!"

Anthony was great! He spent several hours going over different options of vehicles that would best suit me and my needs. He explained everything in a manner I understood and answered all my questions. If he didn't know the answer he found someone who knew the answer. When I dealt with Kim on the phone and in person she was very friendly upbeat and helpful. Stephani was helpful with the money questions and financing. Josh went over everything about the vehicle when I picked it up. All in all it was a great experience, never felt any pressure and felt that everything was on the table with no hidden agenda's. I would recommend Jordan and will continue to do my business with them!

Anthony Johnson,Kim, Stephanie, Josh

annabelleh7
5/05/2014

"leasing"

I leased a Chrysler & lease was up in June. Since it was the first time for me to release or buy (am a widow now) I was concerned with a purchase or lease because it is such a major cost. Anthony put me at ease immediately with his pleasant personality. Within four hours I drove home a new leased Ford Focus. All paper work for the Chrysler was taken care of & car returned by him. He showed me how to use features & syced by Blue Tooth for me. He really made my purchase a good experience & I have already praised Jordan Ford because of my experience dealing with Anthony Johnson. Ann Humphrey proud new leasee of a Ford Focus

Anthony Johnson

calrec
5/02/2014

"Great sales and service!"

I like Jordan's 'No Hassle' sales approach compared to other dealerships that drag out the sale with your salesman, who then has to 'clear the negotiated sale' with the sales manager! Mike Salyer made it a pleasure to buy my car! When the check engine light came on, Dennis Albertson & the Jordan service tech's found the cause and resolved it. I'm impressed with their determination to make it right!

Mike Salyer, Dennis Albertson

sharondawson1
4/24/2014

"Jordan is great"

I recently purchased a pre-owned vehicle at Jordan Auto. I worked with Lucas Bemiller and could not say enough nice things. Once I saw the vehicle I came to look at, I knew I wanted to look at others. Lucas was so relaxed and helpful. I ended up buying a car and spent over 4 hours at the dealership. I was shocked at how much time I was there because the time just flew. They are like family. It is so great to experience a dealership that doesn't pressure and is so professional. I recommend it to everyone!

Lucas Bemiller

jaksmom2
3/24/2014

"Looked online for 3 months before making my purchase...."

Looked online for 3 months before making my purchase. Wanted CPO at a decent price. This truck had both, and most of the options I wanted. Called to make an appointment to test drive, salesman was very informative, gave me his information and took mine in case truck sold before. Was greeted on the lot right away, explained why I was there, and very shortly test drove the truck and decided to buy it. I dealt with the same person throughout, took several hours, everything was explained in detail, how all the warranties worked, what was covered under them. He answered all my questions. I paid cash but my understanding was he would have handled financing if I had needed it. Finally he filled my truck up with gas, washed it and sent me on my way.

Mikel Bishop

hucklfixit
2/24/2014

"I could not have asked for a better experience buying a..."

I could not have asked for a better experience buying a used car. It started with the online search and how Jordan published the prices of the vehicle. I feel that if a dealer doesn't publish the price up front they want to play games with you. With Mike I didn't feel manipulated or lied to. He gave my wife and I just enough room and privacy to look over and discuss the vehicle, but was right there when we had questions or needed help. We purchased a Ford pre-certified vehicle with warranty remaining for a reasonable price, but what really knocked it out of the park was the added value that Jordan brings to the table. I've dealt with a lot of dealers over the years, but Jordan tops them all!

Mike Banashak

walkmehome
2/05/2014

"I was very pleased with the customer service at this..."

I was very pleased with the customer service at this dealership. I really felt like I was in good hands and that every effort was being made to give me a good experience. Kara was a great person to work with and she helped me to get the car I wanted quickly and easily!

Kara Mitchell