Jordan Ford

Jordan Ford Info

ruth
8/23/2015

"Jordan Ford experience"

Joe Hayden was probably the best salesperson we have ever dealt with for purchasing a car. He took his time an was very attentive to our wants and needs. Thanks Joe! Wally and Ruth

LilSeb
8/22/2015

"Excellent"

Fantastic experience. Salesman Ron and Manager Kelly went out of their way to accommodate a tricky out of state transaction. The one-price policy is clean and honest and doesn't make you feel the salesperson is working against you.

Ron Bell, Kelly Rakowski

Mklosinski44
8/12/2015

"Good sales people, unsure of service department"

Bought a 2013 ford flex, paying 28,000 for it. Great vehicle. Impressed. Yes. But... Not even owned for a month and front and rear passenger side lights fogging and condensation appears. Mike who sold us the vehicle was great. Very knowledgeable about the vehicles. Service I'm not so sure. I had it looked at today. Vincent told me not to worry they will take care of it. Has a four year bumper to bumper warranty and they called me back to tell me parts will cost 1200 and may have to pay a deductible. Better than paying 1200. Yes.... But I shouldn't have to pay a dime. Spend 28,000 on a vehicle and not even had it for a month and already putting money into it. Which things happen but I don't feel I should have to pay this. It's also ford certified. I did call and leave mike a message to see if anything can be done. Giving them the benefit of the doubt. And a chance to make it right. I'll never go back to Gurley leep ford ever again. First time was ridiculous. Jordan as far as sales go did a good job. Service and management not so sure. We will have to see when parts come in how well they will take care of a new customer paying 28,000 dollars for a car and it's just minor repair but... 1200 for front and rear lights?? I dunno. We will see. I could not rate quality of service due to the fact that they have not responded back or completed the work yet.

Mike in sales and Vincent in service

just cc
8/01/2015

"Awesome Service"

Had slept in for my service appt...called Jordan and they took me anyway and did the recall work at the same time...I can not say enough good things about Jordan Ford and their service dept...Thank you so much!!

Vinenta Hernandez and the ladies at the customer service desk!

Rosemary
7/06/2015

"Great experience!"

I HATE car shopping. I'm in a bad mood before I even get to the dealership. The people I encountered at Jordan were exemplary in their ability to override my negativity and make my car-buying experience pleasant, even enjoyable! I first encountered Marlon because I was looking at the Toyota RAV-4. My son had suggested I look at a Ford Escape, so Marlon escorted me over to the Ford side and introduced me to Joe Hayden. There was no pressure to buy one over the other. Joe showed me the Ford Escape and I decided a couple of days later that's the car I wanted. I went back to Jordan and while Joe was busy with another customer, Casey took over. I never felt ignored because there was always someone to answer questions (and I had a lot!). Everyone assured me when I picked up my car that they are there to help and to feel free to come back or call with questions (I am sure I will do both). Great place with wonderful employees.

Marlon (Toyota), Joe Hayden, Casey Constant

emilyanne88
7/05/2015

"Went above and beyond!!"

First time buying from a dealership. Wonderful experience! Recommend Joe Hayden to anyone. He went to great lengths to make sure my car buying experience was awesome and I got the car I deserve at a fair price. First time making a major financial decision where I was completely at ease with what I was doing!! Thank you so much to everyone I encountered at Jordan Automotive!

Nminer
6/29/2015

"110% satisfied!"

This was the best car shopping experience I have ever had! I never once felt rushed or pressured. No hassle at all. Everything seemed so smooth and I had a great time buying my vehicle!

Dan miner and Jessica in financing.

Neff13
6/28/2015

"Pleasant and easy"

First time at Jordan. Joe Hayden was great. Easy to work with! Had all of our questions answered. Knew our full price prior to financing. Great experience!

ChrisH
6/08/2015

"Lease Taurus SHO "

Everyone at Jordan was very friendly. But no pressure. They also helped fill in if Joe was tied up. Never ignored me. Would definitely go back.

Rumplestiltskin
6/06/2015

"Nice Job Joseph"

The dealership was good. I wish I could say great, but that is not the case. My wife and I regularly took our cars here for service and would occasionally look over the floor models. We were always approached, but never harassed, and asked if we needed assistance. Everyone was very friendly. And we had help finding out that the color I wanted was no longer made. This almost cost the sale and made me go elsewhere, but that was a Ford manufacturing problem, not the dealer. When I finally was interested in one in another color, we ran across Joe. He was fun, friendly and knowledgeable. He stayed late many times with us, doing paperwork, explaining things or showing us the car. Joe helped us get a Fusion ordered & built to order. 6-10 weeks turned out to be 9 weeks. While waiting for it to come in, they were kind enough to let me test drive one with my father who only visits every 5 years and happened to be in town. The main reason the dealership is only getting a 3 instead of a 5, is because of my trade-in. I felt that I was screwed on it. I was only offered $900 for my trade-in under the guise that they would have to auction it and that was all they could give me. The trade in was a very unique car. They can get 200 each for the rims alone. The engine only has 85,000 miles and was a 2002. Alpine stereo and more. Admittedly, it did need some repairs, but they could have gone a little higher so I didn't feel truly insulted. But other than that, they did a great job as a whole. And Joe was top of the line. He was consistently going above & beyond, and it was noticed & appreciated. Considering their staff is salary, not commissioned, that makes going those extra miles he went mean even more. Thanks Joe!!

Kathy Plake