Keenan Honda

854 North Easton Rd.,
Doylestown, Pennsylvania 18902
Keenan Honda Info
About Keenan Honda

Located in Doylestown and serving Philadelphia Honda area customers since 1958, Keenan Honda prides itself on earning countless referrals and repeat business. Keenan customers send their friends and family to us because our helpful, laid-back atmosphere makes car shopping a pleasant experience. Our history of excellence has resulted in many great achievements. We've earned the Honda President's Award, which is only awarded to the top 15 percent of Honda dealers nationwide for excellence in Customer Treatment, Sales, and Training. Keenan Honda is proud to be your award-winning Service & Parts departments. We have a state-of-the-art body shop, loaner cars, Express Lube service, evening and Saturday hours, plus a shuttle service for your convenience. Please use our website to browse our online inventory of new and used cars trucks, mini-vans, and SUVs. Request a quote, order parts, or schedule a Service Department appointment online. View our business hours and directions to the showroom at 854 North Easton Road in Doylestown, PA. Feel free to stop in to test drive an Accord Civic, CrossTour, Odyssey, Pilot, Fit, Element, Ridgeline, CR-V, Insight, or the all new 2011 Honda CR_Z. Please contact us if you have any questions. If you're looking for a Doylestown or Philadelphia area Honda dealer, come see us at Keenan Honda. We are your Philadelphia Honda resource!

About Keenan Honda

NAT
4/20/2015

"Glad to be back."

Andy is a very kind and patient person with a great laugh and a great personality. He was able to answer all of my questions and he was very thorough. He took the time to explain every detail and answer every question, no matter how small. I really love my Honda Accord and I am so happy that I was lucky enough to have such wonderful and knowledgeable sales person. I am thrilled to be back in a Honda after 10 years away!

JMW
4/18/2015

"Great Experience"

Mark & Andy did a great job making the sales experience hassle free. They very accommodating and took the time to listen and take care of my needs. They were able to take care of my existing lease and get me into a new Honda. Steve in fiancé also did a great job with all the documentation.

April 20, 2015

Thank you so much for giving us this great review, and for sharing this feedback about your car-buying experience with us! We are so glad to hear that you were pleased with the customer service you received from Mark, Andy and Steve, and that everything went smoothly with your purchase. Thank you for your business!

JRobert22
4/16/2015

"Upgrade"

Josh and Mark were easy and honest to work with, making the upgrade an enjoyable experience.I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new car.

April 16, 2015

Thank you so much for giving us this great review! We are so glad to hear that you were happy with the customer service you received from Mark and Josh, and that you enjoyed your car-buying experience with us. Thank you for your business, and for your recommendation!

lorinanan
4/14/2015

"Wonderful Experience"

I had a great experience with Lisa Wuko, who was my salesperson, as well as the other members of the team who assisted me through the process of leasing my new CRV, which I absolutely love!

April 14, 2015

Thank you so much for this giving us this great review! We're so glad to hear that you were happy with Lisa and your car-buying experience with us. Thank you for your business, and enjoy your new CR-V!

CRVader
4/12/2015

"First Time Honda Buyer"

Cindy did a wonderful job searching for the perfect car. It was worth the wait. Very happy with prompt service and answers to all are question about Honda vehicles.

April 13, 2015

Thank you for this great review and feedback about your car-buying experience with us! We are so glad to hear that you were happy with the customer service you received from Cindy, and that she was able to answer all of your questions. Thank you for your business!

K
4/11/2015

"Honest and informative"

Very reassuring and helpful. After going to another dealer and not being happy with the work, I found myself driving further to go to Keenan.

April 13, 2015

Hello, and thank you for your review! We are so glad to hear that you were happy with your car-buying experience with us. We appreciate your business, and please don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything we can do for you!

cheryl1550
4/09/2015

"Happy to be back with Honda!"

I just bought a Honda Fit after being away from Honda for some time. I couldn't be happier to be back, and had a very pleasant experience as a first-time Keenan customer!

April 09, 2015

Thank you for this great review and feedback! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your car-buying experience with us, and we hope you are enjoying your new Honda Fit. Thank you for your business, and please don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything we can do for you!

Tom P.
4/08/2015

"Great customer service"

Mike was great in helping us get a CR-V in the color we wanted, it took a few days but was worth the wait. The whole experience at the dealership was relaxed and every question was answered right away. Highly recommend getting a new Honda from Keenan.

April 09, 2015

Thank you so much for this great review about Mike and your car-buying experience with us! We are so glad to hear that you were happy with the customer service you received, and hope you are enjoying your new CR-V. Thank you for your business, and for your recommendation!

Doug
4/07/2015

"Good Dealership"

I had several quotes before I purchased my car. Keenan Honda was by far the best of them. We worked with Pat Regan and he answered all of our questions quickly and with an extreme knowledge of the product. We were treated as though we were old friends. I'd recommend Keenan to anyone who is in the market for a new car.

April 08, 2015

Thank you for giving us this great review and feedback about your car-buying experience with us! We are so glad to hear that you were happy with the customer service you received form Patrick, and that he was able to answer all of your questions and walk you through your purchase with ease. Thank you for your business, and for your recommendation!

joel
4/05/2015

"Outstanding Experience"

I just purchased a 2015 Honda CR-V from Keenan. Mike P. and Lisa W., who I primarily dealt with, were friendly, helpful, knowledgeable, courteous and professional. Also, the Business Manager, Steve K., was quite cordial and well prepared with the execution documents. Although not a direct part of the sale process, I should mention that Tim Weber in the service department has always been friendly, knowledgeable and trustworthy. If I did not trust and have confidence in the quality of service at Keenan, I would not have bought my car there. This is the third new car I have bought at Keenan and would highly recommend them to any potential buyer. JOE L.

Mike Pupo

April 07, 2015

Thank you for giving us this great review and sharing this wonderful feedback about your car-buying experience with us! We are so glad to hear that you were pleased with the level of customer service you received from Lisa, Mike and Tim. Thank you for your business, and for your recommendation!

Reviews of Steve Kern