Keenan Honda

854 North Easton Rd.,
Doylestown, Pennsylvania 18902
Keenan Honda Info
About Keenan Honda

Located in Doylestown and serving Philadelphia Honda area customers since 1958, Keenan Honda prides itself on earning countless referrals and repeat business. Keenan customers send their friends and family to us because our helpful, laid-back atmosphere makes car shopping a pleasant experience. Our history of excellence has resulted in many great achievements. We've earned the Honda President's Award, which is only awarded to the top 15 percent of Honda dealers nationwide for excellence in Customer Treatment, Sales, and Training. Keenan Honda is proud to be your award-winning Service & Parts departments. We have a state-of-the-art body shop, loaner cars, Express Lube service, evening and Saturday hours, plus a shuttle service for your convenience. Please use our website to browse our online inventory of new and used cars trucks, mini-vans, and SUVs. Request a quote, order parts, or schedule a Service Department appointment online. View our business hours and directions to the showroom at 854 North Easton Road in Doylestown, PA. Feel free to stop in to test drive an Accord Civic, CrossTour, Odyssey, Pilot, Fit, Element, Ridgeline, CR-V, Insight, or the all new 2011 Honda CR_Z. Please contact us if you have any questions. If you're looking for a Doylestown or Philadelphia area Honda dealer, come see us at Keenan Honda. We are your Philadelphia Honda resource!

About Keenan Honda Learn More

joyce
5/27/2016

"Excellent"

Dealing with Cindy Carr is like dealing with a long time friend. Everything went well in my leasing a car dealing with Cindy.. Would not hestiate to recommend Cindy to my friends looking to purchase or leasing a car. This is my third lease with Keenan and Cindy handle each transaction with class. George Ferzetti

The Patels
5/24/2016

"Wonderful experience"

Had a great experience purchasing our vehicle at Keenan Honda. Not only was I able to get the best deal, but Joe was able to answer all of our questions and was able to get our Honda Pilot to us earlier than we expected.

May 25, 2016

Greetings Patel family! We hope you are enjoying your new Honda Pilot, and are so glad to hear that Joe ensured everything went quickly and smoothly with your purchase. Also, thank you so much for giving us this great review, and for taking the time to write and share this feedback about your car-buying experience with us. Thank you for your business, and please don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything we can do for you!

NT
5/21/2016

"Excellent experience "

I was looking to buy a new Honda Civic. Pat Reagan was very knowledgeable and made the whole buying process easy. I love my new Honda!

May 23, 2016

Hello NT! We are so glad you are loving your new Honda! Also, we thank you for giving Pat and our dealership this great rating and review. Thank you for your business, and please don't hesitate to reach out to us if there is anything we can do for you!

Leslie Mehalek and Mikaela Fortin
5/20/2016

"Fantastic! "

This is our second experience purchasing a vehicle at Keenan Honda. Originally we worked with Josh back in 2013 (who has since become the Financial Manager) - This time Stacy helped us with the sale and Josh with the finances. These folks (everyone!) were an absolute pleasure to deal with. I seriously cannot say enough about the customer service, the friendliness and the overall experience. We met Matt - who had a great sense of humor and helped throughout the process. Cheri, who helped get our insurance straightened out - and later we came in and Steve was also super friendly. If you are looking to give people raises - these folks deserve every penny they get (and more!) If you are looking for a dealership that has YOUR best interest in mind - run to Keenan Honda - ask for Stacy, Josh, Matt or Steve - they will "steer" you right :) Leslie Mehalek and Mikaela Fortin

May 23, 2016

Hello Leslie and Mikaela! What a fantastic review! We really appreciate that you took the time to write and share this great feedback about our team. Also, we are so glad that you've been happy with our dealership for your past purchases, and most recently, with the customer service you received from Matt, Steve, Josh and Cheri. Thank you for continued business, and for your recommendation!

Macnblair
5/19/2016

"Buying a Van with Ease"

Stacey Heitt made our experience at Keenan Honda easy and fun! Her expertise made buying our first van a breeze. She was professional, knowledgeable, and easy to work with! We will definitely be coming back to buy future vehicles here!!!!

Stacey Heitt

May 19, 2016

Hello Macnblair! We're so glad that Stacey ensured a fun and stress-free car buying experience for you! Thank you for this great rating and feedback, and for your recommendation!

dianne1967
5/18/2016

"picking up our new CRV"

Pat and Jerry were wonderful. Pat could not have been more informative, professional or personable. Jerry made the financial paperwork seem effortless. What a wonderful experience thank you .

May 18, 2016

Hi Dianne! Congratulations on your new CR-V, and thank you so much for giving us this great rating and review. We thank you for your business, and are so glad that Pat and Jerry ensured you had a smooth and stress-free car buying experience with us!

JP Cardaneo
5/17/2016

"Tops on customer service."

This was my first time using Keenan. They didn't have the exact model I wanted, but found it at another dealer and had it there within a couple of days. Good price. Good Service. A really nice experience

May 18, 2016

Hi JP! Thank you for your review! We really appreciate these reviews, and that you took the time to write and share this great feedback. Also, we're so glad to hear that you were happy with your car buying experience with us, and that Eric ensured that everything went smoothly with your purchase. Thank you for your business, and please don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything we can do for you!

glenn.laverty4
5/17/2016

"Honda CRV Purchase - A Great Experience"

I recently purchased a CRV from Keenan Honda and had a great experience overall. Joe Danzo was friendly, knowledgeable and easy to work with in person, over the phone and over email. His knowledge helped us select the trim that best fit our needs and he worked with us to get to a price that fit our budget. When we're ready to buy a car again, I'll be going back to Keenan and asking for Joe.

May 18, 2016

Hi Glenn! We hope you are enjoying your new CR-V! Great to hear that you were happy with your car-buying experience at our dealership, as well as the sales support and customer service that Joe provided throughout the process. Thank you for your business, and please don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything we can do for you!

Will Moyer
5/13/2016

"Honda Pilot Purchase- Top Notch Dealership"

I would give them 100 stars if possible. Easiest car purchase experience I have ever had. I have bought many cars over the years and Keenan Honda was by far the best dealership I have dealt with. Joe Danzo is a great salesman and Keenan is an amazing dealership. Make sure to go here for your next Honda. I would recommend Joe Danzo & Keenan to everyone! Great job and thank you for the easy and pleasant no pressure car buying experience!!

May 13, 2016

Hello Will! What a great review! Thank you so much for taking the time to write and share this fantastic feedback. We are so glad that you were happy with the sales support that Joe provided, as well as your overall car-buying experience at our dealership. Thank you for your business, and for your recommendation!

Lee Banks
5/12/2016

"Great customer service"

I'd highly recommend that you speak to Joe upon browsing the dealership for your potential purchase. Joe was courteous and really did his best to give you a good deal. Julie was kind enough to drive me home and back to the dealership so I could bring the car home without any outside help. Long day but totally worth it in the end. Thanks guys!

May 13, 2016

Hello Lee! Thank you for writing this great review! We are glad to hear that you were pleased with the customer service and sales support that Joe provided during your purchase, as well as our dealership overall. Thank you for your business, and please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions, or if there is anything we can do for you!

Reviews of Joe Danzo