Keenan Honda

854 North Easton Rd.,
Doylestown, Pennsylvania 18902
Keenan Honda Info
About Keenan Honda

Located in Doylestown and serving Philadelphia Honda area customers since 1958, Keenan Honda prides itself on earning countless referrals and repeat business. Keenan customers send their friends and family to us because our helpful, laid-back atmosphere makes car shopping a pleasant experience. Our history of excellence has resulted in many great achievements. We've earned the Honda President's Award, which is only awarded to the top 15 percent of Honda dealers nationwide for excellence in Customer Treatment, Sales, and Training. Keenan Honda is proud to be your award-winning Service & Parts departments. We have a state-of-the-art body shop, loaner cars, Express Lube service, evening and Saturday hours, plus a shuttle service for your convenience. Please use our website to browse our online inventory of new and used cars trucks, mini-vans, and SUVs. Request a quote, order parts, or schedule a Service Department appointment online. View our business hours and directions to the showroom at 854 North Easton Road in Doylestown, PA. Feel free to stop in to test drive an Accord Civic, CrossTour, Odyssey, Pilot, Fit, Element, Ridgeline, CR-V, Insight, or the all new 2011 Honda CR_Z. Please contact us if you have any questions. If you're looking for a Doylestown or Philadelphia area Honda dealer, come see us at Keenan Honda. We are your Philadelphia Honda resource!

About Keenan Honda Learn More

carleasor
6/25/2016

"They made it easy"

Sales people very helpful and friendly. Finance people low pressure. Insurance transfer went well. We were very pleased and would buy here again and recommend this dealership to others.

THERESE ALBERTINI
6/23/2016

"I hate buying cars"

I so hate buying cars - it takes forever and seems like such a slow painstaking process. I hate it so much I contemplated buying a horse:) BUT - Joe Danzo and the guys at Kennan have renewed my faith. I am thrilled about my new car and cannot be happier with the experience I had at Kennan Honda. I was in and out in 40 minutes. Everything was done ahead of time and all I had to do is go in, sign a few docs and drive off. The next time I need to buy a car I will have to go with Joe and his Kennan guys regardless of what car I buy. Joe - thank you for all your help and professionalism. I owe you a Margarita:)

June 24, 2016

Hello Therese! Love this review- we're very glad you came to us before going the horse route! It's great to hear that you were happy with the customer service that Joe provided throughout your purchase, and that he ensured everything went quickly and smoothly for you (and proved that buying a car does not have to be a painful process). Thank you for your business! Cheers!

Patty31254
6/23/2016

"Thanks to Joe Danzo"

I was not sure whether I wanted to buy out my lease or purchase new. I was also not sure what car I wanted. Joe did not force me into a deal. He worked with me to decide what was best for me. For the first time I really trusted a dealer. I brought my son with me because I always worried that I was not getting a good deal. I now know that Joe is a dealer who will take great care of me. I love my new car. I always buy Honda and always at always Keenan . Thanks so much Joe

June 23, 2016

Hello Patty31254! Thank you for this review, and for taking the time to write and share this great feedback! We are so glad to hear that you love your new Honda, and were happy with the customer service that Joe provided during your purchase. Thank you for your business, and please don't hesitate to reach out to us if there is anything we can do for you!

Liz & Blaise
6/22/2016

"Excellent Experience "

From the first online chat via cars.com to the day we took delivery, Joe was great to do business with. He was kind, courteous and had great communication.

June 22, 2016

Hello Liz & Blaise! Thank you for this great review! So glad to hear you were happy with your car-buying experience at our dealership (thanks to Joe!). Thank you for your business, and please don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything we can do for you!

dday30
6/21/2016

"Great Customer Service"

Utilized the Costco Auto Program to purchase a new 2016 Accord. Joe Danzo was courteous and professional. He immediately responded to my texts and e-mails and was very respectful of my time. I will be returning soon to purchase my wife a car from Joe Danzo and Keenan Honda.

June 22, 2016

Hello dday30! Thank you for this great review, and for taking the time to share this great feedback about Joe and your car-buying experience with us! We are so glad to hear that Joe made sure everything went smoothly with your purchase, and that you were happy with the customer service he provided. Thank you for your business!

Retired369
6/21/2016

"Great Dealership"

My wife and I have just purchased a HR-V from Keenan Honda. Our salesman was Pat Regan who was helpful and made the whole experience a pleasant one. We never felt rushed or pressured throughout the process. Thanks Pat.

June 22, 2016

Hello Retired369 - Congratulations on your new HR-V! We're glad to hear you had a pleasant car-buying experience with us, and were happy with the customer service and sales support that Pat provided. Thank you for your business, and please don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything we can do for you!

crushrn62
6/19/2016

"Purchased certified pre-owned car"

This is the second vehicle I've purchased from this dealer and the only issue I have is that I don't live closer, but so well worth the drive!

June 20, 2016

Hello crushrn62! Thank you for this great review and rating! We appreciate that you travel to visit our dealership, and are so glad you've been happy with the customer service you've received with your last 2 purchases. Thank you for yr business, and please don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything we can do for you!

Ambassador Tim
6/19/2016

"Happy owner of 2016 Honda Pilot Elite"

Amazing customer service from Tarra Bendorf. Very patient with our long process of waiting until 2016 model came out. She was attentive and informative. The SUV was exactly what we wanted and needed. Kids are so happy and so are he parents. Drives like a dram and has lots of space to make long trips easy. We look forward to packing it up for our first summer vacation.

June 20, 2016

Hi Ambassador Tim! Thank you for giving us this great review; so glad to hear that you were happy with the customer service and sales support Tarra provided throughout your purchase. Also, thank you for your business, and congratulations on your new Honda Pilot - we wish you many fun-packed vacations this summer!

Jer225

"Outstanding Service Experience"

I'd just like to say that my recent experience purchasing 2016 Honda Accord from Eric Mumma was a pleasure. It was by far the best car buying experience I've ever had. Eric was patient, knowledgeable and efficient in every phase of the sales process. I can't possibly say enough good things about the sales Team at Keenan Honda (Chay Jenkins Sales Manger and Jerry Leavitt Finance Manager they were professional, courteous and easy to work with. I will definitely be referring prospective Honda buyers to Eric Mumma and Keenan Honda in Doylestown.

June 20, 2016

Hello Jer225! Thank you for this great review! We really appreciate that you took the time to write and share this wonderful feedback, and are so glad that you were happy with the customer service you received from Eric and our team. Thank you for your business, and for your recommendation!

kelk99
6/16/2016

"Good Service!"

Joe Danzo was knowledgeable, thorough, professional, and earnest in his quest to match me up with the car and options that worked for me. He provided a no-pressure experience, and allowed me to familiarize myself enough with the car so that I felt more confident committing to it. Thanks, Joe!

June 16, 2016

Hello kelk99! Congratulations on your purchase, and thank you so much for this great review and feedback! We are so glad to hear Joe ensured you didn't feel pressured, and that you felt comfortable throughout your car-buying experience with us. Thank you for your business!

Reviews of Joe Danzo