Read Reviews Keenan Honda

Eric MummaSales Consultant22 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Keenan Honda

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Keenan Honda has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Keenan Honda

Located in Doylestown and serving Philadelphia Honda area customers since 1958, Keenan Honda prides itself on earning countless referrals and repeat business. Keenan customers send their friends and family to us because our helpful, laid-back atmosphere makes car shopping a pleasant experience. Our history of excellence has resulted in many great achievements. We've earned the Honda President's Award, which is only awarded to the top 15 percent of Honda dealers nationwide for excellence in Customer Treatment, Sales, and Training. Keenan Honda is proud to be your award-winning Service & Parts departments. We have a state-of-the-art body shop, loaner cars, Express Lube service, evening and Saturday hours, plus a shuttle service for your convenience.

Please use our website to browse our online inventory of new and used cars trucks, mini-vans, and SUVs. Request a quote, order parts, or schedule a Service Department appointment online. View our business hours and directions to the showroom at 854 North Easton Road in Doylestown, PA. Feel free to stop in to test drive an Accord Civic, CrossTour, Odyssey, Pilot, Fit, Element, Ridgeline, CR-V, Insight, or the all new 2011 Honda CR_Z. Please contact us if you have any questions.

If you're looking for a Doylestown or Philadelphia area Honda dealer, come see us at Keenan Honda. We are your Philadelphia Honda resource!

Our Location

Vending Machines Television
After Hours Drop-Off Valet Parking
Cable TV Vending Machines

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"no pressure, worked with us."

gmgrd
8/27/2014 7:08:09 AM

Cindy CarrCindy Carr

My Review Of Keenan Honda:

Cindy Carr was very professional. She knew all the details about the car and the offers we received. She and Keenan worked with us until we got the car we wanted and a fair price.

Added: 8/27/2014 9:21:22 AM

Thank you so much for giving us this great review! We are so happy to hear that you were pleased with the sales support you received from Cindy, as well as your overall car-buying experience with us. We thank you for your business, and for this wonderful feedback!

Twitter
"Purchase New Honda Civic - First Time Honda Owner"

Melissa T
8/22/2014 4:13:50 PM

Eric MummaEric Mumma

My Review Of Keenan Honda:

This was our first time visiting Keenan Honda in our search for a new car. Not being from the area we worry about finding a good dealership with good people. We were greeted fairly quickly when we walked in and our sales consultant, Eric Mumma was great. He worked with us on our budget and went out of his way to make sure that we were satisfied and happy with the final product and it did not phase him when we kept looking at several models and features of cars. Everyone in their role made sure to explain everything in detail and we would definitely go back to purchase another car.

Added: 8/22/2014 4:29:52 PM

Thank you for this great review and for sharing this wonderful feedback! We are so glad that Eric was helpful, and that you were pleased with your car-buying experience with us. We appreciate your business, and please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any additional questions or if there is anything we can do for you!

Twitter
"Used car purchase for daughter"

Chris Hartman
8/17/2014 11:01:39 AM

Joe Danzo

My Review Of Keenan Honda:

We did a lot of upfront online research. However, there's a lot of dealerships nearby that were convenient to visit, and I could check the inventory for myself on Sunday or during regular hours. I've never owned a Honda before, but knew of its quality reputation from references, including a co-worker who recently purchased a used vehicle there for his growing family.

Of all the local dealerships visited, Keenan Honda was the only one during my visits to the lots where I was greeted every time by someone in Sales. Joe provided excellent sales service from the start and was prompt and detailed in all communications. He got the answers quickly from service and/or management quickly for anything that came up. All my concerns were addressed.

My experience with the service there on prepping the vehicle and their addressing any issues, combined with some other references to the service quality, has me confident that my vehicle will be taken care of by bringing it there. Thanks

Added: 8/18/2014 9:59:36 AM

Hello! Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful feedback and giving us this great review! We are so glad to hear that you were pleased with Joe and your overall car-buying experience with us. We know that there are several other dealerships (including other Honda dealerships) in a close vicinity, and are very appreciative that you chose us. Thank you for your business, and please don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything we can do for you!

Twitter
"Leasing a 2014 Honda Civic LX"

brianpolito22
8/9/2014 1:27:43 PM

My Review Of Keenan Honda:

Recently leased a 2014 Honda Civic LX through Pat Regan at Keenan Honda and my experience was great. Pat was very accommodating of any questions I had, and explained every feature of the car in great detail. Additionally, he was very outgoing and made the overall experience comfortable and enjoyable. I highly recommend Keenan Honda to anyone looking for a friendly, knowledgeable environment to purchase or lease a car.

Added: 8/12/2014 10:27:25 AM

Hello! Thank you so much for sharing this great feedback! We are so glad to hear you were happy with Pat and your overall car-buying experience with us. We appreciate your business, and thank you for your recommendation!

Twitter
"Purchase new Honda Accord"

dee12345
8/9/2014 8:44:32 AM

Mark LennyMark Lenny

My Review Of Keenan Honda:

Pat was very helpful and informative. Mark answered questions and kept things moving when Pat was on vacation. Overall good experience. Would not hesitate to recommend to friends.

Added: 8/12/2014 10:24:32 AM

Hello! Thank you so much for giving us this great review! We are glad to hear that you were pleased with your car-buying experience with us, and that Pat and Mark were able to help everything go smoothly for you. Thank you for your business, and for your recommendation!

"Excellent Customer Service"

Rpliska0
8/2/2014 3:46:21 PM

My Review Of Keenan Honda:

Pat Reagan was an experienced and knowledgeable salesman who went the extra mile to make our purchase a super experience. He worked to meet our requirements, as well as his sales manager is making our experience an exceptional one. Great teamwork on their part!!!!

Major issue in getting the finance side completed however. We waited two and one-half hours (2.5) to get into the finance office to complete the paperwork. Took only fifteen (15) minutes to get that done once we made it to the office. This needs to be streamlined!!!!!

Added: 8/4/2014 11:09:12 AM

Hi! Thank you so much for this great review and feedback! We are sorry to hear that you had a long wait for finance, this is normally not the case, and we apologize for the inconvenience. But it's great to hear that overall you were pleased with your car-buying experience with us. We appreciate your business, and please don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything we can do for you!

"met our expectations"

samg10
7/23/2014 3:30:05 PM

Andrew SassaneAndrew Sassane

My Review Of Keenan Honda:

Friendly service. Our salesman Andrew was helpful and patient and knew his business well.
We were pleased with the pricing and choice of new vehicles that were available in the class we wanted to purchase. It was an overall great experience, we love our new car.

Added: 7/23/2014 5:02:20 PM

Hi! Thank you for giving us this great review! It's great to hear that you love your new car and that you were pleased with Andrew and your overall car-buying experience with us. We appreciate your business!

"Overall good experience"

sunny1994
7/20/2014 8:32:18 PM

Eric MummaEric Mumma

My Review Of Keenan Honda:

Our salesman, Eric Mumma made this a very easy, nonsense purchases. He and sales manager were very responsive to phone calls around completing financing and putting car on our car insurance policy. My certified 5 year old used car came with 12yr/mo.bumper to bumper warranty. After we finalized the purchase, their warranty person offered another year or so for an additional $1600 which was confusing for these reasons: first, after finalizing the car purchase and feeling very satisfied with the experience, I'm now having to decide on another large purchase; second, I am being told that it is good to buy the extended warranty because anything could go wrong, especially big ticket costs like electrical/electronics - this contradicts my experience previously owning a Honda and finding it to be a solid product so that got me worried; and last, why not offer a "no frills" extended warranty for say $800 that covers just the things that would be expensive like electronics and not wear and tear items. We know this is Honda's approach and does not reflect on the dealership so overall we were very pleased with Keenan.

Added: 7/21/2014 11:12:32 AM

Hello! Thank you for talking the time to write this review and share your feedback about your car-buying experience with us. We are so glad that overall you were happy with our dealership, regardless of the confusion regarding the extended warranty. We appreciate your business, and please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions, or if there is anything we can do for you!

Twitter
"Purchase New Honda Ridgeline"

dapoppa
7/19/2014 3:12:31 PM

Andrew SassaneAndrew Sassane

My Review Of Keenan Honda:

I recently purchased a New Honda Ridgeline from Keenan Honda. My salesmen, Andrew Sassane did a excellent job of putting me in my new truck. He went the extra mile helping get "acquinted" with my Ridgeline.

Added: 7/21/2014 11:06:49 AM

Hello! Thank you for this great review about Andrew, and for sharing feedback about your car-buying experience with us. It's great to hear that Andrew was able to help you find your perfect as well as walk you through all of the features! Thank you for your business, and enjoy your new Ridgeline!

Twitter
"Great experince and very professional."

rgirondo
7/18/2014 10:21:10 AM

Joe Danzo

My Review Of Keenan Honda:

From start to finish Keenan was first class. My salesman Joe Danzo was great and a pleasure to work with to help me find the right car for my daughter. Joe went the extra mile to help me and I highly ecommend him.

Ralph Girondo

Added: 7/18/2014 11:28:14 AM

Hello! Thank you so much for this wonderful review. We are so glad that you and your daughter were happy with Joe and your car-buying experience with us. We appreciate your business, and thank you for your recommendation!

Reviews 11-20 >>