Keenan Honda

Cindy Carr

December 02, 2016

"Joe Danzo"

- Amichel1

Joe was very personable and down to earth! He related to me and didn't make me feel pressured into making a purchase. I was even able to contact him via his personal cell phone for any questions I had. Joe made my experience a great one, and if you visit the dealership, I highly recommend you visit Joe Danzo! Thank you!

December 01, 2016

"Team Keenan"

- Kasey1

Overall, I had a wonderful experience and I love my new car and Joe Danzo made that all possible. Thanks so much Joe!! And Keenan.

December 01, 2016

"Easy going sales experience, finance not so much"

- upperbucks55

The dealership sales experience was low key, which I appreciated. Sales rep Joe Danzo was very easy to work with, no pressure, and respectful of my no-calls request. I would work with him again if I were in the market for another Honda. I was the first client for a new finance manager, and she was slowed down by not knowing the system. A pass on that. But it felt as if she was relentless in her attempt to get me to buy a warranty package long after I told her not to waste her breath - I left the dealership very angry with her.

New 2016 Honda CR-V, $34125