Keenan Honda

854 North Easton Rd.,
Doylestown, Pennsylvania 18902
Keenan Honda Info
About Keenan Honda

Located in Doylestown and serving Philadelphia Honda area customers since 1958, Keenan Honda prides itself on earning countless referrals and repeat business. Keenan customers send their friends and family to us because our helpful, laid-back atmosphere makes car shopping a pleasant experience. Our history of excellence has resulted in many great achievements. We've earned the Honda President's Award, which is only awarded to the top 15 percent of Honda dealers nationwide for excellence in Customer Treatment, Sales, and Training. Keenan Honda is proud to be your award-winning Service & Parts departments. We have a state-of-the-art body shop, loaner cars, Express Lube service, evening and Saturday hours, plus a shuttle service for your convenience. Please use our website to browse our online inventory of new and used cars trucks, mini-vans, and SUVs. Request a quote, order parts, or schedule a Service Department appointment online. View our business hours and directions to the showroom at 854 North Easton Road in Doylestown, PA. Feel free to stop in to test drive an Accord Civic, CrossTour, Odyssey, Pilot, Fit, Element, Ridgeline, CR-V, Insight, or the all new 2011 Honda CR_Z. Please contact us if you have any questions. If you're looking for a Doylestown or Philadelphia area Honda dealer, come see us at Keenan Honda. We are your Philadelphia Honda resource!

About Keenan Honda

jlarson

"comfortable and excellent"

Second car purchased from Keenan Honda. Both times a very comfortable experience with extremely helpful staff. The patience shown in explaining all the new electronic features was very much appreciated.

Honda guy

"2015 Honda civic "

Keenan Honda was a wonderful experience and I highly recommend it to anybody looking to get a new or used car But you have to ask for Patrick Reagan

Donald not the Trump!

"We Got a New HR-V"

Andrew Sassane is so nice. We were totally fed up with paying for repairs on our old car. So as a previous customer of Andy' I asked if we could come in on Friday July 31, 2015 to look at new cars. Even though he had appointments, he was gracious enough to fit us in. Buying a new car can be stressful but not with Andy. His professionalism and knowledge of the inventory, product features and a genuine caring attitude sets him apart from other sales people. We steered ourselves right into a new HR-V. We drove the car home the same day. It's always great at Keenan Honda! They do everything right. I love their service department too.

Joe7
7/31/2015

"Smooth purchase experience"

We initially went to Keenan Honda to do some research about the purchase of a new car. Our current vehicle was approaching 10 years with over 100K miles. We were approached by salesperson Cindy who was very helpful. After discussing what we wanted, what our parameters were we decided to go ahead and buy a new car. Everyone at Keenan was very helpful.

July 31, 2015

Thank you for this wonderful review! We are so glad to hear that you were happy with the customer service you received from Cindy, as well as our dealership overall. Thank you for your business, and please don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything we can do for you!

pete
7/30/2015

"Excellent Customer Service"

Patrick was great and very helpful. There was never any sales pressure, he just responded to any of our queries promptly and willingly. Will definitely recommend.

July 31, 2015

Thank you for this great review! We are so glad to hear that you were happy with the sales support your received from Patrick, and that you didn't feel pressured, that is always our goal. Thank you for your business, and for your recommendation!

Janicelayton
7/29/2015

"Excellent customer service with Joe Danzo"

Great customer service, always! Highly recommend. This is our fourth Honda from Keenan. (Accord, 2 Civics, and now a brand new CR-V) all quality and beautiful cars!!!

July 30, 2015

Thank you for writing this great review! We are so glad to hear that you've been happy with our dealership throughout all of your purchases, and that Joe was able to provide you with great customer service during your last visit. Thank you for your business, and for your recommendation!

Tjd2690
7/29/2015

"Worth the 2 hour drive"

This dealership treated me like I mattered. They made accomadations to my schedule. And gave me a fair price, everything was done fast Ask for Tony C. Awesome salesman

Tony C

July 30, 2015

Thank you for this great review! We are so glad to hear that you were happy with the customer service you received from Tony, as well as your overall car-buying experience with us. Thank you for your business!

Molljp
7/27/2015

"Pre owned CRV purchase"

My husband and I were in the market for a used CRV. We were recommended by my parents who had recently purchased a car at Keenan with the assistance of Josh Storey. I had been to a few other car dealers already and had come away disappointed. This was not the case with Keenan and Josh. Josh was extremely knowledgeable about the car and very patient. He really worked hard to answer our questions and to help us get the car we wanted. He answered all my calls and texts promptly and pleasantly . He never made us feel pressured, giving us all the time we needed to make our decision . Josh Storey is awesome and I would recommend him 100%!!!

July 27, 2015

Thank you so much for this great review, and for taking the time to write this great feedback about your car-buying experience with us. We are so glad to hear that you were happy with the customer service you received from Josh, as well as our dealership overall. Thank you for your business, and for your recommendation!

Johnpak
7/27/2015

"Very efficient associates."

Associates are extremely efficient, friendly ,customet oriented,professional and helpful. This was the best experience I have ever had with car dealerships among the over ten car purchases over the last 48 years.

July 27, 2015

Thank you for this wonderful review! We are so glad to hear that you were happy with the customer service you received during your recent purchase, as well as your overall car-buying experience with us. Thank you you for your business!

Rob123
7/26/2015

"3 in a row"

Third straight Honda I've bought. I'm very comfortable buying Honda's. Great experience with Eric Mumma..... know's the cars, a pleasure to work with. I will need another new car next year and expect to buy my next one from him

July 27, 2015

Thank you for this great review! We are so glad to hear that Eric helped you have a great car-buying experience with us. Thank you for your business, and please don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything we can do for you!

Reviews of Joe Danzo