Keenan Honda

Robert Quelly

June 26, 2017

"Amazing!,,"

- Judi Welsh

I have purchased cars at many dealers and Keenan Honda is by far the greatest place to buy a car. Everyone I worked with was amazing. Chris Martin, Salesman, Jasun Romain, Sales Manager and Steve Kern, Finance Manager made my car buying experience wonderful. The staff is courteous, professional and friendly. Every person I encountered there was a pleasure. The selection is great and the pricing is very competitive.

Jasun Romain
Other Employees : Chris Martin, Steve Kern

June 25, 2017

"Good Experience"

- Cleo Zamudio

I had a good experience purchasing my car. I have bought other vehicles from here too and hope to make more purchases in the near future.

June 22, 2017

"Easy to Work With"

- awl21

I worked with Joe on the purchase of a certified pre-owned vehicle and the trade of my car. I was traveling from an hour away so I did not want to waste my time by finding out that what I expected ahead of time was not going to be reality once I was at the dealership. Joe and I worked out most of the details over the phone, and I was not thrown any curveballs once I arrived. The vehicle I purchased was as advertised and I am very happy with it! The trade value I received for my car was what I expected and what I thought to be fair. It was definitely worth the trip to deal with Joe and get into the right vehicle. This is my second time buying a car at Keenan, and I will continue to come back since I had a good experience with both of my purchases.

New 2017 Honda Accord, $29830