Keenan Honda

854 North Easton Rd.,
Doylestown, Pennsylvania 18902
Keenan Honda Info
About Keenan Honda

Located in Doylestown and serving Philadelphia Honda area customers since 1958, Keenan Honda prides itself on earning countless referrals and repeat business. Keenan customers send their friends and family to us because our helpful, laid-back atmosphere makes car shopping a pleasant experience. Our history of excellence has resulted in many great achievements. We've earned the Honda President's Award, which is only awarded to the top 15 percent of Honda dealers nationwide for excellence in Customer Treatment, Sales, and Training. Keenan Honda is proud to be your award-winning Service & Parts departments. We have a state-of-the-art body shop, loaner cars, Express Lube service, evening and Saturday hours, plus a shuttle service for your convenience. Please use our website to browse our online inventory of new and used cars trucks, mini-vans, and SUVs. Request a quote, order parts, or schedule a Service Department appointment online. View our business hours and directions to the showroom at 854 North Easton Road in Doylestown, PA. Feel free to stop in to test drive an Accord Civic, CrossTour, Odyssey, Pilot, Fit, Element, Ridgeline, CR-V, Insight, or the all new 2011 Honda CR_Z. Please contact us if you have any questions. If you're looking for a Doylestown or Philadelphia area Honda dealer, come see us at Keenan Honda. We are your Philadelphia Honda resource!

About Keenan Honda Learn More

Dianne
8/25/2016

"Excellent Customer Service"

Professional, courteous, intuitive and nice. The employees at Keenan Honda, with particular mention, Pat Regan, our sales consultant, were incredibly knowledgeable and provided excellent service.

August 26, 2016

Hi Dianne! Thank you for this great review and feedback! We're so glad to hear that Pat and team made your car-buying experience with us a good one! Thank you for your business, and congratulations on your new Honda!

HondaHappy
8/24/2016

"Fun Friendly Nice Car Buying Experience"

We had used Keenan for years for service on our much beloved Accord Hatchback so we knew they had a great service department but this was our first car purchase from them and the experience was great as well. Joe Danzo was easy to work with and we got exactly what we wanted. They even let me take a car out for an extended test drive of several hours so I could be sure it was what I wanted my new car to be. And everyone there seems to really enjoy working there- it's a super friendly atmosphere.

August 25, 2016

Hello HondaHappy! Thank you for this great review! We are so glad to hear that you've been happy with our service department over the years, and, most recently, with the customer service that Joe provided during your purchase. We truly appreciate your business, and please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions, or if there is anything we can do for you! (Also, congratulations on your new Honda!)

fixitup
8/23/2016

"New residents of Buck County in need of a new vehicle"

We are a retired couple who just moved to the Doylestown, PA area from Nevada. We were in need of a new vehicle as we left our 2009 Honda Odyssey in Las Vegas to use when we visit our kids and grand kids there. We visited a few dealerships intent on purchasing a new SUV or another Odyssey or perhaps, some other minivan. One of our stops was Keenan Honda in Doylestown where we met our salesman, Pat Regan. He was the perfect match for us as we had gotten a person who knew his Hondas. Pat took us on a long test drive in the model we were interested in. Long story short, we made a great deal at Keenan Honda and purchased the 2016 Honda Odyssey which we had test driven. The people at Keenan were great and we would also like to say that Pat Regan is a huge asset to their business.

August 24, 2016

Hello fixitup! We love it when our customers share great feedback like this, and truly appreciate that you took the time to write this fantastic review for us! It's wonderful to hear that you were happy with the customer service and sales support Pat provided throughout your purchase, as well as our dealership overall. Thank you for your business, and enjoy your new Honda Odyssey!

MRFITZ313
8/23/2016

"Second Purchase"

This was my second purchase from Keenan Honda in the last three years. The purchase process was straight forward. Mr. Regan took the time to answer all of my questions as well as provide me with additional information about the vehicle I was purchasing. I was insisting that I drive the car home that day as I live quiet a long distance from the dealership and my current car's air conditioning was not working. They pulled it altogether and had me on the road with a good deal and nice cold A/C in no time at all.

August 23, 2016

Hello MRFITZ313! Thank you for this great review, and for taking the time to write and share this fantastic feedback about your car-buying experience with us! We are so glad Pat was able to help get you into your new (and nicely air-conditioned) car for your long ride home, and that you were happy with the customer service and sales support he provided. Thank you for your continued business, and please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions, or if there is anything we can do for you!

Lee Gordon
8/21/2016

"Joe Danzo gave us excellent service."

My experience was very positive all the way around. This is the second Honda that I have purchased from Keenan and I would buy from them again.

August 22, 2016

Hello Lee! Thank you for you this great review! We are so glad to hear that you've been happy with our dealership throughout your past two purchases with us (most recently, thanks to Joe!). We truly appreciate your continued business, and hope you are enjoying your newest Honda!

Bdubs
8/20/2016

"Car purchase"

Thanks Joe and Josh for our pleasant car purchase! Joe for showing us the car and history of the vehicle and Josh for crunching the numbers,thanks guys! I recommend Keenan Honda and I would return for future purchase! Brian W.

cyndi shoolbraid
8/18/2016

"Pleasant and easy. "

Our salesman, Pat, is always helpful and knows his stuff. The dealership as a whole is welcoming. Service is made easy. We keep coming back. I would highly recommend this dealership to friends and family.

August 19, 2016

Hi Cyndi! Thank you for this great review, and for taking the time to write and share this wonderful feedback! We are so glad to hear that you were happy with the customer service and sales support that Pat provided during your recent purchase, as well as our dealership overall. Thank you for your business, and for your recommendation!

Elw159
8/17/2016

"Got my ideal car!"

Dealership was very accommodating and helpful. They helped me identify the car that would work best for me and worked to make it a reality. I am very pleased with my new purchase!

August 19, 2016

Hello Elw159! We are so glad to hear that you were happy with the customer service and sales support that Joe provided, as well as your overall car-buying experience with us. We appreciate your business, and thank you for this great review!

Rich Schwarz
8/15/2016

"CRV purchase"

Joe Danzo and Josh Storey did a great job working through the details and getting me a good price on a new CRV. Highly recommended!!

August 16, 2016

Hi Rich! Thank you for this great review! We are so glad to hear that Joe and Josh helped make your car-buying experience with us a good one. Thank you for your business, and for your recommendation. (Also, congratulations on your new CR-V!)

bikers4life
8/13/2016

"Excellent customer service"

Just got our 2016 Honda pilot from Keenan Honda. Patrick Regan was our sales consultant and was very transparent through the process of getting our vehicle. Got connected to Patrick through Costco car buying program, the car was back-ordered but Patrick kept us connected throughout the process with clear communication. On the day of delivery Patrick was very organized and gave us a walk through of all options and accessories.

August 17, 2016

Hello bikers4life! Congratulations on your new Honda Pilot! We are so glad to hear that you were happy with your car-buying experience with us (thanks to Patrick). Thank you for your business, and please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or if there is anything we can do for you!

Reviews of Joe Danzo