Keenan Honda

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM Open Now

Keenan Honda

Keenan Honda Info
About Keenan Honda

Located in Doylestown and serving Philadelphia Honda area customers since 1958, Keenan Honda prides itself on earning countless referrals and repeat business. Keenan customers send their friends and family to us because our helpful, laid-back atmosphere makes car shopping a pleasant experience. Our history of excellence has resulted in many great achievements. We've earned the Honda President's Award, which is only awarded to the top 15 percent of Honda dealers nationwide for excellence in Customer Treatment, Sales, and Training. Keenan Honda is proud to be your award-winning Service & Parts departments. We have a state-of-the-art body shop, loaner cars, Express Lube service, evening and Saturday hours, plus a shuttle service for your convenience. Please use our website to browse our online inventory of new and used cars trucks, mini-vans, and SUVs. Request a quote, order parts, or schedule a Service Department appointment online. View our business hours and directions to the showroom at 854 North Easton Road in Doylestown, PA. Feel free to stop in to test drive an Accord Civic, CrossTour, Odyssey, Pilot, Fit, Element, Ridgeline, CR-V, Insight, or the all new 2011 Honda CR_Z. Please contact us if you have any questions. If you're looking for a Doylestown or Philadelphia area Honda dealer, come see us at Keenan Honda. We are your Philadelphia Honda resource!

About Keenan Honda

TL
2/27/2015

"Excellent Service"

Entire process process from start to finish was extremely easy. Greg showed me how to get some of the preliminary paperwork done easily online. Josh was very helpful in finalizing the details quickly upon arrival, and explaining the service options in the future (oil changes, state inspection, using the Honda iphone app,etc.)

February 27, 2015

Thank you so much for this great review and feedback about your car-buying experience with us! We are so glad to hear that you were happy with the sales support you received from Greg and Josh. Thank you for your business, and please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions, or if there is anything we can do for you!

ecallow
2/27/2015

"New car purchase and a great sales team"

We purchased our new 2015 Honda CR-V this week. Joe and Steve were a great team. They made sure that the process went smoothly. We had time constraints which they managed perfectly. Since this was our fourth purchase through Keenan Honda....we were confident of their professionalism. Thank you Joe and Steve.

February 27, 2015

Thank you so much for giving us this great review! We are so glad to hear that you were happy with the customer service you received from Joe and Steve, and that everything went smoothly with your car purchase. Also, thank you for being a long-time customer. We appreciate your business, and please don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything we can do for you!

Natasha M
2/23/2015

"Excellent Customer Service"

I worked with Josh Storey for a second time and he always knows exactly what I am looking for in a car. By the time I arrived to look at the new 2015 CRV models, he had already pulled aside a car for me. The visit went great and I drove that same car off the lot, the exact same day. No matter who you deal with upon your visit, this dealership is jam packed with friendly faces and very helpful sales people. My car shopping experience went very smoothly and that is all thanks to the great customer service. Also note, they even have their own insurance agency directly within the dealership. Having an agent on site made setting up my new car coverage that much easier!

Jordan Lockaby

February 24, 2015

Thank you for this wonderful feedback about your car-buying experience with us! We are so glad that you were happy with the customer service you received from Josh, and that everything went smoothly with your purchase. Thank you for your business, and please don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything we can do for you!

B
2/22/2015

"Perfect Service"

Ask for Pat Reagan made the experience quick and easy. Aims to please... Dealer was very busy but kept the process moving even if another sales associate needed to jump in Thanks Pat!

February 23, 2015

Thank you for this great review! We are so glad to hear that you were happy with Pat and your overall car-buying experience with us. Thank you for your business, and please don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything we can do for you!

T&LL
2/14/2015

"Efficient, Friendly, and Professional "

This was my best and easiest car buying experience. I looked at three different Honda dealers and Keenan offered the best price with the least amount of hassle. Our sales person, Joe Danzo, was very responsive and easy to work with. He was extremely patient with all of our questions and made us feel very at home and comfortable with Keenan. This was a an easy car buying experience that was quick and efficient. We got the exact car we wanted at a great price and are very happy with our decision. We will definitely recommend Keenan Honda and specifically Joe to our friends and family.

February 23, 2015

Thank you for this wonderful review and feedback! We are so glad to hear that you were happy with the customer service support you received from Joe, as well as your overall car-buying experience with us. Thank you for your business, and for your recommendation!

mnicolls
2/13/2015

"Excellent!"

Our salesman, Mr Patrick Regan, was Simply Professional and very experienced. All of our concerns and questions were answer and were favorable. Dealt with several sales persons, must say, Patrick is by far the best!

February 23, 2015

Thank you for this wonderful review about Patrick! We are so glad that he was able to provide you with great customer service, and help you through your car-buying experience with ease. Thank you for your business, and please don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything we can do for you!

NewCivic
2/13/2015

"Hassle-Free Experience"

After shopping for a new car at a few dealerships, I requested an Internet quote for a 2015 Civic EX-L with Navigation after business hours one night from Keenan Honda. The next morning Joe Danzo promptly called me and quoted me a lease price. At no time did he pressure me and he made sure the vehicle I wanted was in stock and even sent me a picture of the car and window sticker. Whenever I called to speak with Joe he was available and he called me immediately with any updates. Upon delivery Joe was friendly and ensured I was fully aware of all the features of the car. This was a no hassle, no pressure buying experience. Everything was negotiated over the phone and there were no high-pressure or sales tactics. When I received delivery of the vehicle the paperwork process took less than 15 minutes! I would definitely recommend Joe and Keenan Honda!

February 13, 2015

Thank you so much for sharing this great feedback about your car-buying experience with us! We are so glad to hear that you were happy with the sales support you received from Joe, and that you felt comfortable and not pressured, that is always our goal. Thank you for your business, and for your recommendation!

firecake

"Very Happy"

We were fortunate to have Andrew as our sales person. Unlike the stereotypical car buying experience, ours was a pleasure. Andy did not have to consult with his manager as is often the case. He went out of his way to see if a wholesaler was willing to offer more for our trade. The wholesaler was, but we decided to sell our old car privately. Andy is very patient. We never felt rushed. When we returned home there was a video message from Andy thanking us and offering to answer any other questions we might have. Keenan Honda is fortunate to have Andy on their sales team.

February 13, 2015

Thank you so much for this great review! We are so glad that you were happy with the customer service you received from Andy. Thank you for your business, and please don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything we can do for you!

Denise
2/12/2015

"Deal with Keenan and ask for Joe, you won't be disappointed!"

I bought a 2015 Odyssey Touring and a 2015 Civic from Keenan yesterday. I had shopped all the Honda dealers in a 100 mile radius of my home and not only was Keenan where I found the best prices, their customer service was outstanding. Joe took the time to speak to me without any bait and switch tactics or without trying to pawn me off on a high pressure sales closer -- two tactics almost every other dealership tried. Joe never hounded me, just let me take my time and make the decisions that work best for my family and our situation. Upon delivery, he walked me through all the features in both cars and even set up my bluetooth in the van. I can't speak highly enough of Keenan.

February 13, 2015

Thank you so much for this wonderful review and feedback about your car-buying experience with us! We are so glad to hear that you were happy with the customer service you received from Joe, and that you didn't feel pressured in any way. That is always what we strive for! We appreciate your business, and enjoy your new Odyssey!

Harry Wyatt

"Lease of a 2015 Civic"

Came in for service on my 2012 Accord and left with a new 2015 Civic! And saved money! As my current lease was almost over Cindy Carr showed me how I could put myself in a new car and actually save some money. Harry Wyatt

February 12, 2015

Thank you so much for this great review! We are so glad to hear that Cindy was able to save you money and get you into a new model year. We appreciate your business - enjoy your new Civic!

Reviews of Steve Kern