Keenan Honda

Cindy Carr

January 15, 2017

"FANTASTIC"

- Danielsan

This is a terrific dealership with professionals at every level. We had the pleasure of working with Patrick Regan who, besides being a great guy, epitomizes that professionalism. My son, who is not an easy customer to say the least, had been looking for a used Accord or Acura for weeks, and was back and forth by phone and online with Pat several times. Right before Christmas, Pat told him he had two cars to come and look at. We test drove both, even negotiated the trade-in on his '05 Accord, but ultimately my son decided he didn't want either of them. Over the course of the ensuing month, they stayed in touch. Once a car became available that fit my son's criteria, Pat forwarded everything from service records, photos, and the Car Fax profile. Before the '08 TL was even ready to be looked at, the dealership put over $2,000.00 into the car, to bring it to specs. Pat put a hold on it until we could come take a look at it. All week long, my son peppered him with questions and emails, and Pat responded with information and answers each time. When he sent the numbers, Pat added another hundred dollars to the value of my son's trade in. This was the third car my son purchased from Keenan Honda. Each time he had driven home very happy.

January 13, 2017

"Easy!"

- user15

Working with Joe was easy and reassuring. He was able to work with us to get us into the car we needed at a great price. Thanks!!

January 12, 2017

"Amazing!!"

- Juliamccusker

I surprised my daughter with a 2016 CRV for Christmas and the guys at Keenan Honda made it an amazing experience. They were very helpful, flexible, nice, and gave me a great deal. After going to two other dealerships to compare, Keenan was the best by FAR. Thank you so much to all of you at Keenan Honda for making it a memorable Christmas for my family!

New 2016 Honda CR-V, $34125