Keenan Honda

854 North Easton Rd.,
Doylestown, Pennsylvania 18902
Keenan Honda Info
About Keenan Honda

Located in Doylestown and serving Philadelphia Honda area customers since 1958, Keenan Honda prides itself on earning countless referrals and repeat business. Keenan customers send their friends and family to us because our helpful, laid-back atmosphere makes car shopping a pleasant experience. Our history of excellence has resulted in many great achievements. We've earned the Honda President's Award, which is only awarded to the top 15 percent of Honda dealers nationwide for excellence in Customer Treatment, Sales, and Training. Keenan Honda is proud to be your award-winning Service & Parts departments. We have a state-of-the-art body shop, loaner cars, Express Lube service, evening and Saturday hours, plus a shuttle service for your convenience. Please use our website to browse our online inventory of new and used cars trucks, mini-vans, and SUVs. Request a quote, order parts, or schedule a Service Department appointment online. View our business hours and directions to the showroom at 854 North Easton Road in Doylestown, PA. Feel free to stop in to test drive an Accord Civic, CrossTour, Odyssey, Pilot, Fit, Element, Ridgeline, CR-V, Insight, or the all new 2011 Honda CR_Z. Please contact us if you have any questions. If you're looking for a Doylestown or Philadelphia area Honda dealer, come see us at Keenan Honda. We are your Philadelphia Honda resource!

About Keenan Honda

Ashley Desmond
3/27/2015

"Excellent Service"

Keenan Honda and Pat Regan made my car buying experience easy and enjoyable! This was my first car purchase through Honda, and I couldn't be more pleased with the experience. Thank you, Keenan and Pat for helping me reach the goal of owning my new car!

March 27, 2015

Congratulations on your new car! We're so glad to hear that you were happy with the customer service you received from Pat, and your overall car-buying experience with us. Thank you for your business, and for this great review!

A
3/25/2015

"Outstanding Prices & Car"

Not only have I purchased used cars from Keenan Honda, I recommended it to my family and friends. So far 4 people I referred have gotten excellent deals on used vehicles. I highly recommend you go to Patrick Regan. He will actually look for vehicles that meet your budget, miles you're looking for and description. Pat will also be glad to answer questions and help educate you so you can be a wise buyer. They also gave more for my trade in than I expected (researched on line what it was worth) even after telling everything that was wrong with my trade in and potential other problems. I checked out the prices and didn't find any place that beat their price. Also with the way they bring the used vehicles to like new standards I am confident that you will find what you need and want there. I am confident Pat will do the same outstanding job for you.

March 27, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write and share this great feedback! We are so glad to hear that you've been happy with the customer service you've received from our dealership over the years (and most recently, from Patrick). We truly appreciate your business, and your referrals. Thank you for this wonderful review, and please don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything we can do for you!

Dean_josh
3/24/2015

"Great experience!"

I received a letter from Keenan offering to buy out the remainder of my lease on a 2012 VW CC. As soon as I walked into the dealership, I was greeted warmly by Josh Storey. I told Josh that I wanted my lease bought out and to leave with a new Honda with little or no money down. Josh made it happen quickly, professionally, and with a smile. Overall, a great experience! I highly recommend Josh and the Keenan Honda dealership!

March 24, 2015

Thank you so much for this great review and feedback! We are so glad to hear that you were happy with Josh and your overall car-buying experience with us. Thank you for your business, and for your recommendation!

amyg
3/22/2015

"Pleasurable Experience"

Mike P. was a pleasure to work with! I purchased my first brand new car, a Honda Civic, and I love it! I didn't feel pressured to buy and options for leasing vs. buying were presented.

Michael Pupo

March 23, 2015

Thank you for this great review! We are so glad to hear that you were happy with Mike and your overall car-buying experience with us (and that you didn't feel pressured, that's always our goal). Thank you for your business, and please don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything we can do for you!

Trina
3/21/2015

"Mitch made it easy!"

My husband and I have purchased a number of new cars in our lifetime and I couldn't remember anything about any of the other sales people. That will not be the case with Mitch.... I don't make decisions easily, but Mitch made it easy. He was patient, friendly & always made himself available to answer any questions while allowing us the time and space we needed to make our choice. Thanks Mitch!

March 23, 2015

Thank you so much for giving us this great review and sharing this wonderful feedback about Mitch and your car-buying experience with us! We are so glad to hear that you were happy with the customer service you received from Mitch. Thank you for your business, and please don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything we can do for you!

jrahill19
3/20/2015

"Great Experience"

Had an enjoyable experience working with Mike Pupo. He made our purchase quick and easy. He was patient and helpful. Would work with him again!

Michael Pupo

March 23, 2015

Thank you so much for giving us this great review! We are so glad to hear that you were pleased with the customer service you received from Mike, and that he helped to make your car-buying experience go quickly and smoothly. Thank you for your business, and please don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything we can do for you!

Babyrichard
3/15/2015

"Andy is great"

As always it was a pleasure working with Andy and Mark. They are very knowledgeable, always helpful and accommodative. Thank you for working your magic

March 16, 2015

Thank you for this great review! We are glad to hear you were happy with the sales support you received from Andy and Mark. Thank you for your business, and please don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything we can do for you!

Tony

"Great Sales Experience"

Andrew Sassane is a great salesman and person. We have purchased numerous cars with Andy. He takes his time and never rushes you. He is patient and listens to your needs. Andy is there for you even after you go home with your car. All of your questions are answered and he makes you feel very comfortable. Andy went over every inch of our char and explained everything, especially with all the new technology. It's always a great experience to come to Keenan Honda; everyone we have come in contact with has been great. Andy is outstanding, honest and a very kind and caring person. Those most important part of our visit is that we feel like we are the only customer and always taken care of. It feels like home and a family. We live in New Jersey, but we will always come to Keenan Honda to purchase our vehicles and have them serviced. Most importantly, we would always see Andy Sassane for our future vehicles too.

March 16, 2015

Thank you so much for this wonderful review and feedback about your car-buying experience with us. We are so glad to hear that you've been pleased with the customer service you've received from Andy over the years. We truly appreciate your business, especially coming all the way from New Jersey! Please don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything we can do for you, and enjoy your new Honda!

Sue

"Honda Review"

Cindy Carr was great. All at dealership were friendly. Cindy was easy to work with, down to earth and didn't try to sell things I didn't need. Would highly recommend working with her! I love my CRV!

March 16, 2015

Thank you so much for this great review! We are so glad that you were happy with our dealership overall, as well as the customer service you received from Cindy. Thank you for your business, and enjoy your new CR-V!

deb
3/14/2015

"Used Accord purchase by very practical consumer"

Joe Danzo was very helpful and paid attention to the details of my needs and concerns. I am very pleased with my new 2010 Accord and the ease of the process of purchase as well as the convenience of the Keenan Honda service and warranty package. Would definitely recommend them. Thank you Joe!

March 23, 2015

Thank you for this wonderful review and feedback about your car-buying experience with us! We are so glad to hear that you were happy with the customer service you received from Joe, and that he was able to walk you through your purchase with ease. Thank you for your business, and for your recommendation!

Reviews of Steve Kern