Keenan Honda

854 North Easton Rd.,
Doylestown, Pennsylvania 18902
Keenan Honda Info
About Keenan Honda

Located in Doylestown and serving Philadelphia Honda area customers since 1958, Keenan Honda prides itself on earning countless referrals and repeat business. Keenan customers send their friends and family to us because our helpful, laid-back atmosphere makes car shopping a pleasant experience. Our history of excellence has resulted in many great achievements. We've earned the Honda President's Award, which is only awarded to the top 15 percent of Honda dealers nationwide for excellence in Customer Treatment, Sales, and Training. Keenan Honda is proud to be your award-winning Service & Parts departments. We have a state-of-the-art body shop, loaner cars, Express Lube service, evening and Saturday hours, plus a shuttle service for your convenience. Please use our website to browse our online inventory of new and used cars trucks, mini-vans, and SUVs. Request a quote, order parts, or schedule a Service Department appointment online. View our business hours and directions to the showroom at 854 North Easton Road in Doylestown, PA. Feel free to stop in to test drive an Accord Civic, CrossTour, Odyssey, Pilot, Fit, Element, Ridgeline, CR-V, Insight, or the all new 2011 Honda CR_Z. Please contact us if you have any questions. If you're looking for a Doylestown or Philadelphia area Honda dealer, come see us at Keenan Honda. We are your Philadelphia Honda resource!

About Keenan Honda

cisernia
5/21/2015

"Keenan Honda creates a great "

Mike Pupo at Keenan Honda was super friendly and helpful when purchasing my first car. He made the process quick and easy. The whole dealership is very professional and welcoming. I would definitely go back for my future car purchases.

May 22, 2015

Thank you for this great review! We are so glad to hear that you were happy with our dealership and the customer service you received from Mike. Thank you for your business, and please don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything we can do for you!

tom
5/21/2015

"My Honda Civic Purchase"

I had a great experience in purchasing my vehicle at Keenan Honda and with sales associate, Joe Danzo. From the beginning Joe explained everything about the car, the service area and kept me well informed up to the day I picked up the vehicle.

May 22, 2015

Thank you for giving us this great review and sharing this wonderful feedback! We are so glad to hear that you were happy with Joe and your overall car-buying experience with us. Thank you for your business, and please don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything we can do for you!

aaron30000
5/17/2015

"Great service, care for the customer, excellent experience!"

Joe treated me with respect and listened to what I wanted and needed. He went out of his way to get me the deal that I sought. I went to both Conicelli in Conshohocken and Piazza in Langhorne and in both cases, I felt like the salespeople were looking out more for themselves than for what I was looking for. This is a smaller dealership than either of those places, and without a doubt, in this case, smaller is most definitely better! Despite being about 20 miles away, I will most certainly return for all of my service and for my next car.

May 18, 2015

Thank you for this great review, and for taking the time to write and share this great feedback about your car-buying experience with us! We are so glad to hear that you were happy with the customer service you received from Joe, as well as our dealership overall. Thank you for your business, and please don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything we can do for you!

Accord-Touring
5/17/2015

"Positive Purchasing Experience"

After visiting multiple dealers, we found the exact car we wanted in stock at Keenan Honda. We discussed the deal on the phone and Joe Danzo at Keenan was able to match the best offer on the purchase price of a new vehicle and on our trade. Joe was thorough and friendly and did his best to expedite the transaction on the car.

May 18, 2015

Thank you for this great review, and for taking the time to write and share this great feedback! We are so glad to hear that everything went smoothly with your car-purchase, and that you were happy with the customer service you received from Joe. Thank you for your business, and please don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything we can do for you!

holliver
5/15/2015

"Awesome experience!"

Well.....what can I say,not all Honda dealerships are the same. Keenan Honda really helped me out through and through. They stand out completetly. I recommened them to my insurance agent. I think I made some friends too!

May 18, 2015

Thank you for this great review! We are so glad to hear that you were happy with our dealership and your car-buying experience with us. Thank you for your business, and for your recommendation!

Scott
5/15/2015

"No pressure, great deal"

We bought an Odyssey from Keenan and dealt with Joe Danzo. We dreaded having to take the plunge into minivan territory, but after checking out the Odyssey and dealing with minimal sales pressure, Joe was able to show us how easy it was. We still hate the idea of driving a minivan, but we got a great deal, and it was a good experience.

May 15, 2015

Thank you for giving us this great review! We are so glad you were happy wit the customer service you received from Joe, as well as your overall car-buying experience with us. We appreciate your business, and please don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything we can do for you!

Ed Wolfe
5/14/2015

"I found an exceptional 2002 Honda S2000 at Keenan Honda."

I just bought a low mileage 2002 Honda S2000 with Josh Story stepping me through the purchase process. He was professional, friendly, and engaged with my quest to buy my S2000. I would recommend buying from Keenan with assistance from Josh in the future. I used Keenan's personal computer assets to obtain a dealer's check for partial payment from one of my financial resources and worked with Steve Kern to complete the purchase. I'm a happy guy!

May 15, 2015

Thank you for this great review! We're so glad to hear that you were happy with the sales support you received from Josh and Steve, and that everything went smoothly with your purchase. Thank you for your business, and enjoy your S2000!

msantana5
5/13/2015

"I would buy a car from Joe Danzo again in a heartbeat. "

Joe is not only incredibly professional and friendly, but he was extremely accommodating to my very hectic and cramped schedule. As someone who works full time and is a full time graduate student I was dreading having to step foot into a dealership in fear of getting sucked into a blackwhole I'd never be able to get out of, something my schedule can't afford. Joe respected my time limitations and worked around my schedule to get me in and out, even staying later and coming in so I could sign papers and get my car. My entire car buying experience was so please not and I absolutely love my new CVR. Thanks so much Joe, its almost a shame Hondas last so long because I can't wait until I have to buy another car.

May 14, 2015

Thank you so much for giving us this great review, and sharing this wonderful feedback about your car-buying experience with us! We are so glad to hear that you were happy with the customer service you received from Joe, and that he was able to work with your schedule so that you could quickly get into your new car. Thank you for your business, and enjoy your new CR-V!

Katie
5/13/2015

"First car lease .... SUCCESS"

I leased my first car yesterday through Honda, and couldn't have been happier with my experience! Andy did an awesome job walking me through the process. Everyone was friendly and helpful in helping me get the car as quickly as possible. Thank you Andy for all of your help and attention over the past few days!

May 13, 2015

Thank you for giving us this great review, and for taking the time to share this feedback about your car-buying experience with us! We are so glad to hear that you were happy with our dealership, and the customer service you received from Andy. Thank you for your business, and please don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything we can do for you!

Lmc4385
5/09/2015

"New Honda Lease"

Patrick Regan was great to work with. The ease of purchasing the vehicle was very easy. Everyone was very friendly. The purchase was very quick and Steve Kern was quick and got us out the door quickly.

May 11, 2015

Thank you for this great review! We are so glad to hear that your car-buying experience with us was quick and easy, and that you were happy with the customer service you received from Patrick and Steve. Thank you for your business!

Reviews of Steve Kern