Keenan Honda

854 North Easton Rd.,
Doylestown, Pennsylvania 18902
Keenan Honda Info
About Keenan Honda

Located in Doylestown and serving Philadelphia Honda area customers since 1958, Keenan Honda prides itself on earning countless referrals and repeat business. Keenan customers send their friends and family to us because our helpful, laid-back atmosphere makes car shopping a pleasant experience. Our history of excellence has resulted in many great achievements. We've earned the Honda President's Award, which is only awarded to the top 15 percent of Honda dealers nationwide for excellence in Customer Treatment, Sales, and Training. Keenan Honda is proud to be your award-winning Service & Parts departments. We have a state-of-the-art body shop, loaner cars, Express Lube service, evening and Saturday hours, plus a shuttle service for your convenience. Please use our website to browse our online inventory of new and used cars trucks, mini-vans, and SUVs. Request a quote, order parts, or schedule a Service Department appointment online. View our business hours and directions to the showroom at 854 North Easton Road in Doylestown, PA. Feel free to stop in to test drive an Accord Civic, CrossTour, Odyssey, Pilot, Fit, Element, Ridgeline, CR-V, Insight, or the all new 2011 Honda CR_Z. Please contact us if you have any questions. If you're looking for a Doylestown or Philadelphia area Honda dealer, come see us at Keenan Honda. We are your Philadelphia Honda resource!

About Keenan Honda Learn More

Car123123
2/09/2016

"Great service"

Was helped immediately as I walked through the door. Very friendly easy to talk to and did not have insurances or extra coverage's pressured on me. Good buying experiece!

February 10, 2016

Thank you for this great review! We are so glad to hear that you were happy with your car-buying experience with us, as well as our dealership overall. Thank you for your business, and please do not hesitate to contact us if there is anything we can do for you!

FinlansandHonda2
2/09/2016

"Leasing Again"

Cindy Carr has helped us now for more than 6 years, as we leased a car through her in 2013 and now have replaced that one with a new 2016 model. The first car and deal were great, and now the new car is very nice as well. Cindy was patient with us, as we exchanged data over the internet via emails, in the time leading up to when the old lease expired. She gave us a very good deal on the new car with no money down and with a monthly price lower than the old one. More importantly, she was and is such a pleasure to work with. And to finish the paperwork, we dealt with Jerry Leavitt, who was the epitome of professionalism, and was very courteous. Overall a win-win. We would recommend Keenan to anyone.

February 10, 2016

Thank you for this great review, and for taking the time to write and share this wonderful feedback about your car-buying experience with us! We are so glad to hear that you have been happy with the customer service that Cindy has provided to you over the past 6 years, and that everything went smoothly with your most recent purchase. Thank you for your continued business, and for your recommendation!

Takoma
2/08/2016

"Finding the Car you Need and Want"

People are relaxed and knowledgeable, overall a great experience. Ask for John, he is a salesman who is eager to help and knows what he is talking about.

February 10, 2016

Thank you for this great review and feedback! We are so glad to hear that you were happy with the customer service that John provided, as well as your overall car-buying experience with us. Thank you for your business, and please don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything we can do for you!

JLW23
2/08/2016

"Thank you!"

Tarra was so helpful! She made the experience of buying my first car as easy and stress free as possible. I am obsessed with my new HRV. Thanks a million!

February 09, 2016

Thank you for this great review! We are so glad to hear that Tarra was able to make your first car-buying experience a stress-free one. Thank you for your business, and enjoy your new HR-V!

Young. W
2/05/2016

"This is the forth vehicle I have bought from Keenan honda"

This is the forth vehicle I have bought from Keenan honda. I have always had great experiences at keenan Honda and Thanks to my salesman Patrick Regan, He was professional and courteous. I am very happy with my overall car buying experience!

February 05, 2016

Thank you for this great review and feedback about your car-buying experience with us! We are so glad to hear that you have been happy with Patrick and our dealership throughout your past purchases. Thank you for your continued business, and please don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything we can do for you!

Nancy L
2/01/2016

"Bought My First Honda - Great Experience"

I bought my first Honda Civic from Joe Danzo at Keenan Honda. I was a bit sceptable at first since I've been driving Lexus' for 9 years. Joe was professional and knowledgeable, providing me with a car that had all the bells and whistles I have become accustomed to having. Joe listened to my customer needs and made the process easy and seamless. Joe went the extra mile in making my experience at Keenan Honda exceptional. Thanks Joe!

February 01, 2016

Thank your for this great review, and for taking the time to write and share this wonderful feedback about your car-buying experience with us! We are so glad to hear that Joe ensured that everything went smoothly with your purchase, and was able to find the perfect Honda to fit your needs. Thank you for your business, and please don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything we can do for you!

Jshahpilot16
2/01/2016

"Good hassle free experience "

I recently bought new pilot 2016 from Keenan Honda. I dealt with sales consultant Joe Danzo. I live in MD and without going to dealer ship, every finalized through email and be phone calls. Joe is very professional and courteous to deal with him. He is very responsive to any questions through email/text. Overall very good hassle free experience

February 01, 2016

Thank you for this wonderful review and feedback! We are so glad to hear that Joe was able to ensure that your long distance car-buying experience with us was stress free. Thank you for your business, and enjoy your new Honda Pilot!

bijub
1/28/2016

"Great Experience!"

We purchased a new honda CRV from Keenan Honda. We worked with Pat Reagan who was friendly, knowledgeable and thorough. The entire experience was pleasant and we will definetly recommend Keenan Honda to our family and friends!

January 29, 2016

Thank you for this great review! We are so glad to hear that Pat ensured that the purchase of your new CR-V went smoothly, and that you had a pleasant car-buying experience with us. Thank you for your business, and for your recommendation!

Kdn123
1/27/2016

"Trade "

Great experience, as usual! Joe was amazing, and helped us through the process of trading our current Honda Odyssey for Honda Pilot! It was a pleasure doing business with joe and Keenan Honda!

January 28, 2016

Thank you for this wonderful review! We are so glad that everything went smoothly with your purchase and trade-in, and that you were happy with the customer service that Joe provided throughout the process. Thank you for your business, and enjoy your new Honda Pilot!

hyperbolae
1/27/2016

"Purchase of a certified Honda CR-V"

I needed to replace an 03 Civic I purchased from Keenan over a decade ago. Initially looked at another Civic but after some analysis, decided to replace it with a compact SUV. I scheduled a test drive on line and almost immediately Joe Danzo called and set it up. We agreed on a fair price, I wrote a check and now it is sitting in my driveway. Joe was conscientious and followed up on everything. He communicated well throughout the process. I am very pleased with the experience.

Matt Maynard - Hood adjustment

January 28, 2016

Thank you for this great review about your car-buying experience with us! We are so glad to hear that you were happy with the followup and customer service you received from Joe as well as our dealership overall. Thank you for your business, and please don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything we can do for you!

Reviews of Joe Danzo