Keenan Honda

Keenan Honda

Call
Keenan Honda Info
About Keenan Honda

Located in Doylestown and serving Philadelphia Honda area customers since 1958, Keenan Honda prides itself on earning countless referrals and repeat business. Keenan customers send their friends and family to us because our helpful, laid-back atmosphere makes car shopping a pleasant experience. Our history of excellence has resulted in many great achievements. We've earned the Honda President's Award, which is only awarded to the top 15 percent of Honda dealers nationwide for excellence in Customer Treatment, Sales, and Training. Keenan Honda is proud to be your award-winning Service & Parts departments. We have a state-of-the-art body shop, loaner cars, Express Lube service, evening and Saturday hours, plus a shuttle service for your convenience. Please use our website to browse our online inventory of new and used cars trucks, mini-vans, and SUVs. Request a quote, order parts, or schedule a Service Department appointment online. View our business hours and directions to the showroom at 854 North Easton Road in Doylestown, PA. Feel free to stop in to test drive an Accord Civic, CrossTour, Odyssey, Pilot, Fit, Element, Ridgeline, CR-V, Insight, or the all new 2011 Honda CR_Z. Please contact us if you have any questions. If you're looking for a Doylestown or Philadelphia area Honda dealer, come see us at Keenan Honda. We are your Philadelphia Honda resource!

About Keenan Honda

Johnlmiller44
12/15/2014

"Certified Pre-owned Accord"

The entire staff, particularly Eric Mumma, made the decision and final buying experience very professional and personable. The difference at Keenan Honda is their focus across all areas of the business from the first visit to consider a car to the final sale and the exceptional service and support after the sale. Buying a car from Keenan gives people the confidence in the car and the service provided.

December 16, 2014

Hello! Thank you so much for this great review! We are so glad you were happy with Eric and your overall car-buying experience with us. We appreciate your business, and please don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything we can do for you!

james.plumb.96
12/14/2014

"Fun and efficient"

Cindy Carr was terrific - fun, professional, informative, and efficient. Great experience. No pressure, organized, flexible with two older citizens Steve Kern was fair and organized.

December 15, 2014

Hello! Thank you for this great review! Glad to hear that Cindy and Steve were able to help you through your car-buying experience with ease, and that you didn't feel pressured (that is always our goal). We appreciate your business, and please don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything we can do for you!

katiep87
12/13/2014

"Great Experience"

This was my first experience buying a car from a dealership and Mark was very friendly and he took his time to understand what I needed to fit my life. He took time to explain the process and made the experience very easy for me. I am very happy with my new car.

December 15, 2014

Hello! Thank you so much for this great review. We are so happy to hear that you were pleased with Mark and your car-buying experience with us. Thank you for your business, and please don't hesitate to contact us if you need anything!

Mike504
12/09/2014

"Thank you very much!"

Pat was very helpful, considerate, and kind in purchasing my used Toyota. He was very informative and was able to help with everything that we needed. Excellent job! Thanks, Pat!

December 09, 2014

Hello! Thank you so much for this great review! We are so glad to hear you were happy with Pat and and your car-buying experience with us.Thank you for your business!

coltssports
12/05/2014

"Excellent Service/Excellent Help"

The entire sales crew -- especially Cindy --- were the most helpful and patient sales force. They helped through our negotiations and paperwork which can be overwhelming. We would recommend Keenan Honda and their sales force to anyone interested in purchasing a Honda. Thank you so much -- we are really thrilled with our purchase and it would not have been possible without your help!

December 05, 2014

Hi! Thank you so much for this great review and feedback! We are so glad to hear you were happy with your car-buying experience with us, and that Cindy was able to provide you with great sales support. Thank you for your business, and for your recommendation!

RebeccaJane
11/30/2014

"Thank you!"

My parents and I chose carefully between three different Honda dealerships with similar models. It only took a short browse at Keenan before we were sold (which makes me relieved). We've been searching for a car for months, little did we know it was two minutes from my house the whole time. I couldn't be happier with my car. Mark was really helpful with narrowing down my options and accommodating to my parents requirements. The certified warranty is a big plus and I'm very grateful that alternative was given to me. Thank you!!

Mark Iatarola

December 05, 2014

Hello! Thank you so much for this great review! We are so glad to hear you were happy with Mark and your car-buying experience with us. We appreciate your business, and please don't hesitate to contact us if you need anything!

Donna So
11/25/2014

"Thank you!"

Pat was very helpful and explained in details in the car I was interested in. He was considerate throughout the negotiating part and understood our needs. Thank you for a great experience and happy holidays!

November 26, 2014

Hi! Thank you for this great review! We are so glad to hear you were pleased with Pat and your overall car-buying experience with us. Thank you for your business, and happy holidays to you too!

Andrew Larson
11/25/2014

"Great local dealership!"

Andrew Sassane and the entire staff at Keenan made it possible for us to purchase our new Honda. Andrew was patient throughout the negotiating process and able find us just what we wanted.Many thanks for your hard work.

November 25, 2014

Hello! Thank you so much for this great review! We are so glad to hear that you were happy with Andrew, our staff, and your car-buying experience with us. Thank you for your business, and please don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything we can do for you!

KRosenberg
11/24/2014

"Thankful for a great experience."

My husband and I made a call to Keenan Honda to check their inventory. My husband was lucky enough to have Mark answer. Mark asked his name, and what we were looking for, and even on the phone went on to explain the different trim levels available. We made an appointment to see Mark later the same afternoon because we were so impressed by his helpfulness over the phone. When we arrived at the dealership, he greeted us, took the time to go over the vehicle, and show us different pricing options. He was not pushy, and was very informative. We chose to make our purchase the same day because Mark was so easy to deal with. We will be happy to recommend him and Keenan Honda to our family and friends.

Mark Iatarola

November 24, 2014

Hello! Thank you so much for giving us this great review and feedback about your car-buying experience with us! We are so glad to hear that Mark provided you with great sales support, and that you didn't feel pressured. Thank you for your business (and for your recommendation) and enjoy your new car!

Rich_2014
11/12/2014

"Good experience "

Buying a new car is something that I normally don't like doing, I feel like the sales people push you into something that you don't really want. Having said that the people at Keenan made me feel like their goal was to help me feel a car that I would be happy with. Patrick was very helpful and answered all of your questions without putting and pressure on us.

November 13, 2014

Hello! Thank you so much for this review and for sharing this great feedback! We are so glad to hear that Patrick provided you with great sales support. We try to do everything possible to make sure our customers feel completely comfortable and not pressured. We appreciate your business, and please don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything we can do for you!

Reviews of Steve Kern