Keenan Honda

854 North Easton Rd.,
Doylestown, Pennsylvania 18902
Keenan Honda Info
About Keenan Honda

Located in Doylestown and serving Philadelphia Honda area customers since 1958, Keenan Honda prides itself on earning countless referrals and repeat business. Keenan customers send their friends and family to us because our helpful, laid-back atmosphere makes car shopping a pleasant experience. Our history of excellence has resulted in many great achievements. We've earned the Honda President's Award, which is only awarded to the top 15 percent of Honda dealers nationwide for excellence in Customer Treatment, Sales, and Training. Keenan Honda is proud to be your award-winning Service & Parts departments. We have a state-of-the-art body shop, loaner cars, Express Lube service, evening and Saturday hours, plus a shuttle service for your convenience. Please use our website to browse our online inventory of new and used cars trucks, mini-vans, and SUVs. Request a quote, order parts, or schedule a Service Department appointment online. View our business hours and directions to the showroom at 854 North Easton Road in Doylestown, PA. Feel free to stop in to test drive an Accord Civic, CrossTour, Odyssey, Pilot, Fit, Element, Ridgeline, CR-V, Insight, or the all new 2011 Honda CR_Z. Please contact us if you have any questions. If you're looking for a Doylestown or Philadelphia area Honda dealer, come see us at Keenan Honda. We are your Philadelphia Honda resource!

About Keenan Honda

pat10

"Great Experience"

Bo Birkhead was very helpful and knowledgeable. He was very patient and thoughtful considering he had to deal with my daughter and myself. There was no pressure and he let us take our time. We both bought a Honda HRV. Everyone that we dealt with was very nice. Great teamwork

September 01, 2015

Thank you for this great review! We are so glad to hear that you were happy with the customer service you received from Bo and our team, and that everything went smoothly with your purchase. Thank you for your business, and enjoy your new HR-V!

nanabonnie

"Outstanding Team Work "

From the moment I enter the showroom I was greeted with friendly smiles and directed to a sales person. I asked to see a specific car and Tony (my sales person) said there was one in the show room. The knowledge he shared about the Honda CRV was impressive. Since it was the top of the line Touring package I asked if any other model had leather trim as it was most important to me. We went to the lot and he showed me the EXL... I was not a fan of test drivng vehicles as I do get nervous. But when we sat in the car and he went through all the features I was so relaxed at that point I asked if I could test drive it. He asked for my license made a copy, grab a plate and off we went. I know I had narrow my search for a car between two maufacutures... I left my information with Tony and we said goodbye. He followed up with me the next day and I told him I would be back with my husband who is wheelchair bound and in a nursing home. I needed to make sure he would be comfortable entering and exiting the car. I was so blessed to have the compassion we received from Tony when I was transferring my husband back and forth, I again test drove the car with my husband and Tony. To make a long story short, I filled out the application and started the process to figure out my finances. I had a trade in and so on.... Never went back to the other car dealer. Tony made an appointment on Friday the 28th of Aug to close the deal after working with me to meet all my needs. The process went so smoothly....what a great team.

Tony Caporaletti Sales, Mark Lenny fantastic working on interest rates etc...

September 01, 2015

Thank you for this great review and feedback about Tony and your car-buying experience with us! We are so glad to hear that Tony was able to help you find the best car for your needs, and that everything went smoothly with your purchase. We truly appreciate your business, and enjoy your new CR-V!

Lou Huy.

"Awesome experience. "

Just purchased a 2016 pilot for my wife. My salesman was Joe Danzo. He was great to work with. No pressure. Very knowledgable. I needed to take my son to football practice during the transaction and they supplied a free loaner on the spot. I would highly recommend Keenan and especially Joe.

August 31, 2015

Thank you for this great review! We are so glad to hear that you were happy with the customer service you received from Joe, as well as your overall car-buying experience with us. Thank you for your business, and for your recommendation!

kiki1483
8/30/2015

"Sales with Bo"

Bo was very helpful in the first purchase of my very first car. He was honest and very trustworthy. He was patient and went above and beyond to make sure everything ran perfectly. I would highly recommend him to anyone because like he said you have to be in love with your car and not just buy one to buy one is so absolutely true.

August 31, 2015

Thank you for this great review! We are so glad to hear that you were happy with the customer service you received from Bo, and we do hope that you love your new car! Thank you for your business, and for your recommendation.

Shawnsi
8/30/2015

"Excellent to deal with Tarra Bendord"

Tarra was prompt, courteous, and not at all pushy. She answered all of the questions I had about my vehicle and the dealer went above and beyond to obtain the vehicle I wanted. I fully intend to have my future purchases with this dealer and look forward to bringing my car in for servicing!

August 31, 2015

Thank you for this wonderful review, and for taking the time to write and share this great feedback about your car-buying experience with us! We are so glad to hear that you were happy with the customer service you received from Tarra, and that you felt comfortable, and not pressured, throughout your purchase. Thank you for your business, and please don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything we can do for you!

Tom Cannon
8/27/2015

"Excellent sales experience with Andy Sassane"

I just completed a lease sales purchase with Andy Sassane. I have dealt with Andy for many years on various Honda purchases. The experience is always "hassle free". I have never had a bad experience with Keenan Honda in over 20 years. Andy is always very professional, attentive and courteous. My vehicle purchase experiences are always a positive experience. The key in any business relationship is trust. I have total trust in anyone that I deal with at Keenan Honda. I have also dealt with Steve Kern for many years and find him to be a total professional, very helpful and knowledgable. I recently interacted with Jerry Leavitt for the first time and found Jerry to be at the same high service of customer service as Andy and Steve. The service department is top-notch. I have dealt with many different service advisors over many years and find every single one to be a total professional and provide a very high level of customer service.I highly recommend Andy and the Keenan team to others.

Jerry Leavitt

August 28, 2015

Thank you for giving us this great review, and for taking the time to write and share this wonderful feedback about your most recent car-buying experience with us! We are so glad to hear that you've been happy with the sales support provided to you by Andy and Steve over the years. We truly appreciate your continued business, and thank you for the recommendation!

Greta
8/27/2015

"Third time still a charm"

Purchased our #3 Honda from Keenan. Joe Danzo was my salesperson. There was no pressure, just good help & knowledge. He was a pleasure to work with.

August 28, 2015

Thank you for this great review and feedback about your car-buying experience with us! We are so glad to hear that you were happy with the customer service you received from Joe during your most recent purchase. Thank you for your continued business, and please don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything we can do for you!

Robert Arana

"Joe Danzo"

Joe Was a pleasure to work with easy going no pressure showed us all cars and answered any questions Drove off the lot in a clean Honda CRV.

August 28, 2015

Thank you for this great review! We are so glad to hear that you were happy with the customer service you received from Joe. Thank you for your business, and enjoy your new CR-V!

IS-Audubon-PA
8/27/2015

"Great sales experience with Joe Danzo"

Finally time to replace our 2003 Accord and after lots of research, decided on a 2015 Accord. We worked with Joe Danzo. Joe was extremely responsive in keeping in touch, scheduling our visits and providing answers to all our questions. He was extremely patient while explaining all the new features of the Accord at delivery. The whole process was about as easy as possible. There was no sales pressure either. Keenan had exactly the car we wanted in stock as well. They prepared the car for delivery in record time. We worked with the sales manager, Mark Lenny, for part of the process. Mark was very friendly and professional--also no pressure. Ask for Joe when you go to Keenan!

August 28, 2015

Thank you for this great review, and for taking the time to write and share this wonderful feedback about your car-buying experience with us! We are so glad to hear that you were happy with the customer service you received from Joe and Mark, and that you didn't feel pressured; that is always our goal. Thank you for your business and enjoy your new Accord!

J. Augustine
8/25/2015

"Knowledgeable Attentive Friendly - A good car Storey"

True confession. We have only ever owned cars from Subaru. On an impulse on day -- I pulled into the Keenan Honda lot for a quick look. Josh Storey came out immedialey and offered help. (in a very non-pressured way) He simply answered all my questions. Told me about the Honda product. I told him I was probably buying a Subaru and was just having a quick look. He remained friendly and without saying anything negative about the competition (a trait I admire) he simply told me about the positive features of the Honda. I still went to check out the new Outback and Forester. I liked them. They're great cars. But... I came back to see Josh -- and we test drove the CR V. I was a little tortured. Again, he remained patient and friendly. We bought it. I love the Honda CR V 4wd. It has many cool extras not found on the Subaru for a similar price point. Before I drove off the lot -- Josh sat in the car and explained some of the features and set up the clock/radio/blue tooth settings for me. Nice customer service. The entire staff was fun and friendly and not high pressure at all. I completely recommend Keenan Honda in general, and Josh Storey in specific.

... also - Great job! (sorry, forgot his name) to the employee who prepared the car after purchase. He filled the tank - and shined it all up. :)

August 26, 2015

Thank you for this wonderful review, and for taking the time to write and share this great feedback about your car-buying experience with us! We are so glad that you were happy with Josh, as well as our dealership overall. Also glad to hear that you love your new CR-V! Thank you for your business, and for your recommendation!

Reviews of Joe Danzo