Keenan Honda

854 North Easton Rd.,
Doylestown, Pennsylvania 18902
Keenan Honda Info
About Keenan Honda

Located in Doylestown and serving Philadelphia Honda area customers since 1958, Keenan Honda prides itself on earning countless referrals and repeat business. Keenan customers send their friends and family to us because our helpful, laid-back atmosphere makes car shopping a pleasant experience. Our history of excellence has resulted in many great achievements. We've earned the Honda President's Award, which is only awarded to the top 15 percent of Honda dealers nationwide for excellence in Customer Treatment, Sales, and Training. Keenan Honda is proud to be your award-winning Service & Parts departments. We have a state-of-the-art body shop, loaner cars, Express Lube service, evening and Saturday hours, plus a shuttle service for your convenience. Please use our website to browse our online inventory of new and used cars trucks, mini-vans, and SUVs. Request a quote, order parts, or schedule a Service Department appointment online. View our business hours and directions to the showroom at 854 North Easton Road in Doylestown, PA. Feel free to stop in to test drive an Accord Civic, CrossTour, Odyssey, Pilot, Fit, Element, Ridgeline, CR-V, Insight, or the all new 2011 Honda CR_Z. Please contact us if you have any questions. If you're looking for a Doylestown or Philadelphia area Honda dealer, come see us at Keenan Honda. We are your Philadelphia Honda resource!

About Keenan Honda

George Mathew
7/06/2015

"exellent"

bought a certified 2012 honda accord ,Tony Caporaletti was the sales person.he was very friendly.overall grate place to buy a honda. recomended for anybody.

Tony Caporaletti

HappyCustomer
7/05/2015

"Friendly, fun and easy"

My boyfriend and I had been trying to find a new car for almost 2 years but could not find the car that fit us best. After just 2 visits with Keenan Honda we were convinced that the 2009 Honda we saw online was perfect for us. Pat Regan was amazing! He listened to what we wanted and needed in a car, was patient while we needed time to decide and made the whole experience enjoyable. He even took my call on his day off to help me with some questions. You can tell Pat loves his job! The sales manager, Mark, was also a great help in listening to what our budgetary needs were. They got us a great price and we left the next day with the perfect car for us!!!! I would highly recommend Keenan Honda to anyone looking for their next car.

Aimee
7/05/2015

"New Pilot"

Joe Danzo was a big help to me when buying my new car. It was my first in a long time. Would recommend Keenan Honda!

nunu
7/04/2015

"Thank you thank you!"

Patrick Reagan really was a God send he helped my family out when we needed a car. He found the perfect color for me since there wasn't any on the lot. Thanks Patrick

dmyers
7/02/2015

"Great experience"

I am a first time buyer and I had Mike Pupo as my salesman. He helped me every step of the way to purchasing my new Honda Civic. Any questions or concerns that I had, he was quick to respond. I had a great experience at this car dealer and would highly recommend the entire dealership to anyone.

July 03, 2015

Thank you for giving us this great review! We are glad to hear that you were happy with the customer service you received from Mike, as well as our dealership overall. Thank you for your business, and enjoy your new Civic!

Gasp402
7/02/2015

"21st Birthdat present"

For my daughters 21st birthday we decided to get her a new vehicle. After a month of research and her looking at every review under the sun, we went to Keenen Honda. We had the privilege of meeting our sales person "Josh Storey". I am not a stranger to purchasing a car, I have acquired some 30 over the past 35 years for me and my family. This time it was different, we actually were given a fair price for our trade in up front and a very aggressive price on our New Civic. So the deal was done, that fast. I wanted this experience to go smoothly since after all it was for my Babies special birthday and it Was. Upon signing the deal, Josh even put a Big Red Bow on her wow. I just cant say enough on this positive experience, Thank you Josh and Keenan Honda, Thank you very much

July 02, 2015

Thank you for giving us this great review and for taking the time to write and share this great feedback! We are so glad to hear that Josh provided you with great customer service, and helped make your daughter's birthday even more special. Thank you for your business!

great deal
7/01/2015

"great service"

went in to get my oil changed and tire fixed and service had me out in 20 minutes with no appointment. Tim and Michael and service are great people and very friendly.

July 02, 2015

Thank you for giving us this great review! We are so glad that you were happy with the service and expediency of our service department. Thank you for your business!

tom
7/01/2015

"No Surprises!"

We got a quote over the phone--and it was exactly as advertised. We came in two days later to sign the papers and pick up the car. No surprises! Everything was exactly as promised. Courteous and helpful. Definitely the way to buy a car!

July 02, 2015

Thank you for this great review! We are so glad to hear that you were happy with your car-buying experience with us. Thank you for your business, and please don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything we can do for you!

mts910
6/30/2015

"car buying experience"

I have been buying cars for a long time and the people at Keenan Honda are by far the best to deal with. Would recommend this dealership to anyone. Cudos to Pat Regan and Bo Birkhead.

Bo Birkhead

mts910 responded to this review

July 01, 2015

Please do not forget I mentioned Steve Kern also.

July 01, 2015

Thank you for this great review! We really appreciate this wonderful feedback about our dealership and your car buying experience with us. Also, we're glad to hear that you were pleased with the customer service you received from Pat and Bo. Thank you for your business, and please don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything we an do for you!

J and A
6/30/2015

"Good for a Honda"

We bought a Touring Odyssey, working with Joe Danzo. We were really pleased with the vast selection that was available, both new and used -by far the best in the Bucks County area.

July 01, 2015

Thank you for giving us this great review! We are so glad to hear that you were happy with the customer service you received from Joe, as well as our dealership overall. Thank you for your business, and enjoy your new Honda Odyssey!

Reviews of Steve Kern