Keenan Honda

Keenan Honda
Call
Keenan Honda Info
About Keenan Honda

Located in Doylestown and serving Philadelphia Honda area customers since 1958, Keenan Honda prides itself on earning countless referrals and repeat business. Keenan customers send their friends and family to us because our helpful, laid-back atmosphere makes car shopping a pleasant experience. Our history of excellence has resulted in many great achievements. We've earned the Honda President's Award, which is only awarded to the top 15 percent of Honda dealers nationwide for excellence in Customer Treatment, Sales, and Training. Keenan Honda is proud to be your award-winning Service & Parts departments. We have a state-of-the-art body shop, loaner cars, Express Lube service, evening and Saturday hours, plus a shuttle service for your convenience. Please use our website to browse our online inventory of new and used cars trucks, mini-vans, and SUVs. Request a quote, order parts, or schedule a Service Department appointment online. View our business hours and directions to the showroom at 854 North Easton Road in Doylestown, PA. Feel free to stop in to test drive an Accord Civic, CrossTour, Odyssey, Pilot, Fit, Element, Ridgeline, CR-V, Insight, or the all new 2011 Honda CR_Z. Please contact us if you have any questions. If you're looking for a Doylestown or Philadelphia area Honda dealer, come see us at Keenan Honda. We are your Philadelphia Honda resource!

About Keenan Honda

"So happy with my new Honda Civic!"

I had a great experience while car shopping at Keenan Honda. Patrick Regan was so friendly, knowledgeable, and help. With his help and the help of Steve Kern I was able to purchase a Honda civic that I love. I now have a car that has all the technology that I was looking for, great mileage, and most importantly payments that fit my budget! I will definitely shop at Keenan Honda again and would recommend them to anyone! Go see Pat if you are looking for a great experience and a great car.

October 22, 2014

Hello! Thank you so much for this great review and feedback about Patrick, Steve and your car-buying experience with us! We are also so glad to hear you are happy with your new Civic, and that Patrick was able to help you find your perfect car. Thank you for your business, and for your recommendation!

"Very Honest and Reliable Delearship and Sales People"

I used my Email to lease the New CRV from Keenan Honda , Patrick Regan is my Sales Person Very Professional , Decent and Honest , sent me all the details. there are no hidden Fees , No Surprises.It was very easy transaction.Keep up the good work

October 20, 2014

Hello! Thank you so much for this great review and feedback. We are so glad that Patrick was able to help you through your car-buying experience with ease. Thank you for your business!

"Great Experience"

Patrick Regan was terrific to work with and most of the purchase and negotiations were completed online and by telephone which was my personal preference. The whole experience was professional, courteous, and not at all stressful. I appreciate the time and effort that Patrick took to complete the process in the manner that worked best for me. - Rita L.

October 20, 2014

Hi Rita! Thank you so much for this great review and feedback. We are so glad that Patrick was able to help you through your car-buying experience with ease (and no stress!). That is always our goal. Thank you for your business, and please don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything we can do for you!

"Aim to please..."

Andrew Sassane was directed to be my sales associate. Attentive, courteous, professional & bottom line oriented. Went out of his way to satisfy my particular needs.

October 16, 2014

Hello! Thank you for this great review! We are so glad to hear that Andrew was able to provide you with great sales support through your car-buying experience with us. We appreciate your business, and please don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything we can do for you!

"Tarra was terrific!"

As soon as Tarra walked over I was relieved. The previous day I went to Fred Beans and dealt with a car salesman whom knew nothing about the vehicle he was attempting to get me to buy. Tarra was knowledgeable, friendly, courteous and timely. She focused on my needs as this was the first time I was purchasing my own vehicle, making the process a little scary. Between Tarra detailing every thing on the 2012 Certified Pre-Owned Honda Fit down to the warranty and the illuminated dash. I was in heaven. She was easy to speak with and was very patient with my questions. Her customer service was on point and we shared small talk with my mother while we waited for all the paper work to be completed. I highly recommend her and can't wait to work with her again! -Elizabeth

October 14, 2014

Hi Elizabeth! Thank you so much for this great review! We are so glad everything went smoothly, especially since it was your first time buying a car. That's an exciting event, and we're happy that Tarra and our team were able to make it a positive experience for you! Thank you for your business, and enjoy your new Fit!

"Three Words - Pleasant, Professional, Knowledgable"

Keenan is 40 minutes from our house, we can make it to 3 other Honda dealers in less than 20 minutes from home but chose Keenan because they make the purchase and maintenance process so simple. We just purchased our 2nd vehicle from Keenan, a 2015 Accord Hybrid EXL. Our initial inquiry was via web and we were promptly contacted by Cindy Carr. Cindy confirmed availability of the vehicle and kept in contact without overwhelming our inbox. Price quoted over email was several $100's less than TrueCar and Edmunds "great price". We came in for a test drive on a Thursday night, Cindy and Steve from Finance did a great job of explaining our options and pricing our extended warrenty coverage and we gave them a downpayment. We applied for financing online, emailed Cindy our Insurance Agent information and she and Steve had all of our paperwork including a copy of our Insurance card printed and ready for signature. We were in and out of the dealer in less than an hour when we picked up the car on the following Monday (our choice they were ready to deliver on Friday). Service department maintained our 2004 Odyssey from day we bought it to when we retired it last year with 192,000 miles. Looking forward to another long term relationship with our Accord Hybrid. Three words can some it up - pleasant, professional, and knowledgable - can be applied to Sales, Finance, and Service departments.

October 09, 2014

Hello! Thank you so much for giving us this great review and for taking the time to share this wonderful feedback! We are so happy to hear that you were happy with Cindy, Steve, and your overall car-buying experience with us. Also, we very much appreciate that you chose us over other Honda dealerships that were located closer to you. Thank you for your business, and please don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything we can do for you!

"Quick and easy"

We had a great buying experience at Keenan Honda. Our sales consultant, Lisa Wuko, made the whole process quick and easy. Although we had a problem with the car, Lisa was constantly in contact with us and keeping us posted. We would recommend Lisa to anyone!

October 07, 2014

Hi! Thank you so much for this great review and feedback about your car-buying experience with us! We're sorry to hear you had a problem with the car, but so glad to hear that Lisa was so diligent in getting everything resolved for you. Thank you for your business, and for your recommendation!

"Lisa is highly recommended in her sales capacity"

We purchased a Honda civic '09 for our son through Keenan. Lisa was outstanding and extremely professional. The process went without a hitch, very timely and we are very happy with the service. We would recommend Lisa to anyone!

October 07, 2014

Hello! Thank you so much for giving us this great review! It's great to hear that you were happy with your car-buying experience with us, and that Lisa provided great sales support. Thank you for your business, and for your recommendation!

"Wonderful experience buying my first car"

I just bought my first car last Friday and had a great experience with Mitch. Since my dad has bought 6 Hondas from Mitch in the past and even though we checked another dealer Mitch once again came through with the best deal. The service I received from Mitch was personable, informative as he made sure I was comfortable with all the features in my new Honda Civic before I pulled out of the lot. Now I know why my dad continues to buy cars off of Mitch! I would highly recommend you see Mitch to buy your next car!

October 03, 2014

Hello! Thank you so much for this review and sharing this great feedback! We are so glad you were pleased with the sales support you received from Mitch, and that he was able to help you through your car-buying experience with ease. Thank you for your business, and for your recommendation!

"Great experience"

Joe Danzo is great in helping me out throughout the process, from choosing of the car to the completion of the transaction. No high pressure selling

October 02, 2014

Hi! Thank you for this great review! We are so glad to hear you were happy with the sales support you received from Joe, and that you were comfortable with your car-buying experience with us (and didn't feel pressured). Thank you for your business, and please don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything we can do for you!

Patrick Regan