Keenan Honda

854 North Easton Rd.,
Doylestown, Pennsylvania 18902
Keenan Honda Info
About Keenan Honda

Located in Doylestown and serving Philadelphia Honda area customers since 1958, Keenan Honda prides itself on earning countless referrals and repeat business. Keenan customers send their friends and family to us because our helpful, laid-back atmosphere makes car shopping a pleasant experience. Our history of excellence has resulted in many great achievements. We've earned the Honda President's Award, which is only awarded to the top 15 percent of Honda dealers nationwide for excellence in Customer Treatment, Sales, and Training. Keenan Honda is proud to be your award-winning Service & Parts departments. We have a state-of-the-art body shop, loaner cars, Express Lube service, evening and Saturday hours, plus a shuttle service for your convenience. Please use our website to browse our online inventory of new and used cars trucks, mini-vans, and SUVs. Request a quote, order parts, or schedule a Service Department appointment online. View our business hours and directions to the showroom at 854 North Easton Road in Doylestown, PA. Feel free to stop in to test drive an Accord Civic, CrossTour, Odyssey, Pilot, Fit, Element, Ridgeline, CR-V, Insight, or the all new 2011 Honda CR_Z. Please contact us if you have any questions. If you're looking for a Doylestown or Philadelphia area Honda dealer, come see us at Keenan Honda. We are your Philadelphia Honda resource!

About Keenan Honda Learn More

Leahtt43
4/29/2016

"Happy Customer "

Steve and Pat were excellent!! Great Service!! I'd recommend Kennan Honda to Everyone!! I love my new vehicle! They took the time to make sure that my experience was seamless!

April 29, 2016

Hello Leahtt43! Thank you for this great review! We are so glad to hear that you were happy with your car-buying experience with us, as well as the customer service that Steve and Pat provided during your purchase. Thank you for your business!

sandi flynn
4/28/2016

"buying a used car"

I just bought a certified used car at Keenan. My salesman, Joe Danzo, was professional, friendly, courteous and helpful. I got the car I wanted at the price I could afford with the help of Joe and Steve. thank you

April 28, 2016

Hello Sandi! Thank you for this great rating and review! We are so glad to hear that Joe and Steve were so helpful with your purchase, and that you were happy with the customer service they provided. We appreciate your business, and please don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything we can for for you!

Kathryn E Karl
4/27/2016

"A great place to buy a car "

My parents and I had a great experience buying a new Honda Fit with John Carper. Everyone was very nice, friendly and extremely helpful throughout the whole process.

April 27, 2016

Hello Kathryn! Thank you for taking the time to share this great feedback! Glad to hear that you were happy with the sales support and customer service that John provided during your purchase. Thank you for your business, and enjoy your new Honda Fit!

ncdriver
4/26/2016

"Took care of us when we needed help"

We were on a long road trip from NC to PA when our 2002 Honda Civic with 250,000 miles finally decided it was time to go to Honda heaven. We knew we would replace it with another Civic, but we were so far from home. The service department at Keenan diagnosed my old car's problem and the sales department gave us purchase options so we could make a decision and be on our way back to NC. In a just a couple of hours, Cindy Carr had us in our new Civic. Thank you Cindy, Jerry and Tim for all you did to solve our problem. We will enjoy our new Honda for many years to come!

April 26, 2016

Hello ncdriver! Glad to hear you are home safe and hope you are enjoying your new Honda Civic! We're always here to help, and so glad to hear that you were happy with the customer service that Cindy, (as well as our service and finance folks) provided to help you out of your predicament. We truly appreciate your business, and please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or if there is anything we can do for you!

bobbitoner

"Great Service"

This is the second time I have leased from Keenan and always have received excellent service. Their service department is excellent. Even though I live 12 miles away and there is a dealer within two miles I choose to come to Keenan. Eric Mumma is a great salesman - very knowledgeable and helpful. He set up everything on my new - my radio and phone, etc.

April 26, 2016

Hello bobbitoner! Thank you so much for this great rating and review! We are so glad to hear that you've been happy with our dealership, as well as the customer service that Eric provided during your most recent lease. Thank you for your continued business, and please don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything we can do for you!

jvanhoose94

"Thank you Cindy Carr!"

I had a WONDERFUL experience at Keenan Honda. Cindy Carr was a wonderful help when choosing my new car. She gave me excellent customer service and really answered all my questions in detail. I LOVE my 2016 Honda Civic. Thanks again Keenan Honda, I will be back!! If you need a car this is the place to go!

April 26, 2016

Hello jvanhoose94! We are so glad to hear you are enjoying your new Honda Civic, and also want to thank you for this great review and feedback. It's great to hear that you were happy with the customer service that Cindy provided, and that you'll be back to see us! Thank you for your business, and please don't hesitate to give us a call if you have any questions or if there is anything we can do for you!

Sneakers39

"Amazing "

This was absolutely the best car buying experience I have ever had. It was so easy, I bought two! I can't say enough about our salesperson, Cindy Carr as well as the rest of the staff. I am sold on Keenan!

Julie Hilliam

April 25, 2016

Hello Sneakers39! What a great review! Thank you so much for sharing this great feedback about your car-buying experience with us! We are so glad to hear that you were happy with the customer service that Cindy provided during your (two!) purchases. Thank you for your business, and please don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything we can do for you!

srmeakim
4/23/2016

"Great experience from start to finish."

I had to email Eric Mumma several times asking questions about trim styles and Manager specials. He was very helpful and got back to me quickly with answers each time. We were able to have a lot of the paperwork done before I even got there so the delivery of the car was smooth. I love the car. So glad to be back to a minivan!

April 25, 2016

Hello srmeakim! We are so glad to hear that you were happy with the sales support and customer service that Eric provided, and that everything went smoothly with your purchase! Hope you are enjoying your new Odyssey, and thank you for your business and this great review!

dandd
4/23/2016

"Excellent experience in buying our car"

We had a great buying experience with Joe. He was very knowledgeable of the vehicle. This is my second purchase with Keenan and the negotiation, purchase, and efficiency of the sale will make us come back again when we are in the market for a car.

April 25, 2016

Hello dandd! Thank you for this great review! We are so glad to hear that you were so happy with the customer service that Joe provided during your most recent visit, as well as our dealership overall. Thank you for for buying with us again, and please don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything we can do for you!

Stacyo555
4/22/2016

"Excellent service!!"

Joe was very responsive and knowledgeable- easiest cat buying experience I've had, by far!! Will definitely recommend to friends and family! Thank you so much!

April 22, 2016

Hello Stacyo555! Thank you for this great review and rating! We're glad to hear that Joe ensured your car-buying experience with us was easy and stress free, and that you were happy with the customer service he provided. Thank you for your business, and for your recommendation!

Reviews of Joe Danzo