Keenan Honda

Joel Gordon

F&I Manager

"Stress free dealership...."

- Cindy and Paul

We were in the market looking for a "new" used car. My son had purchased 2 vehicles from this dealership and recommended their salesman Joe Danzo to us. Joe was extremely helpful, informative, and an overall nice guy! He made the experience of purchasing our vehicle extremely easy and stress free. We will highly recommend him and this dealership to our friends and family! Thanks Joe~!

"Keenan is the BEST!"

- MattP

Keenan makes the experience of buying/leasing a car stress free and hassle free. Jasun was great on the phone and laid out all of my options. When I arrived at the dealership there were no surprises. Jasun set me up with Joe and the two of them walked me through every step. Joe answered all of my questions. He made sure I understood all of the features on my new Odyssey. From there I met with Joel in finance. He too took the time to answer my questions and to explain my options. I will continue to use only Keenan Honda for all of my automotive needs. They really do care about their customers.

Jasun Romain
Joel Gordon

August 22, 2017

"total commitment to customer service; vehicle knowlege"

- Pat

Patrick was punctual, friendly and very knowledgeable about inventory and price terms. Facilitated all t he paperwork efficiently and assisted in programming speed dials. Took the extra time/went the xtra mile.

Patrick Regan