Keenan Honda

Cindy Carr

February 28, 2017

"Great experience "

- GeneV

Thanks Joe for a great experience! Joe and Josh you Made the process very easy and quick!!! We love our new Honda Civic Hatchback!!! Thanks again!!!!!

February 27, 2017

"Thrilled,with our Keenan experience!!"

- Ken Keen

Just finished getting 2 new vehicles: Oddessay and Civic. Joe Danza is extremely professional. Our 2nd time wking with him. Absolutely love working with him! Josh in financing is equally friendly and knowledgeable. These guys are fantastic! We highly recommend Keenan. We will definitely be back!!

February 24, 2017

"Great dealer support with purchase of new 2017 Honda CRV"

- robbiegonavy

With the upcoming expiration of my 2014 CRV lease agreement, I need a new car this April. Working directly with General Sales Manager Jasun Romain and Sales Representative Christina, I received real top of the line help and service. Not only did they answer all of my many questions and concerns with the process of "end of lease turn-in", but they were also so helpful with the providing of information , a test drive, the negotiation and purchase of a new CRV. I know that Jasun was very fair and honest with his pricing of my new car, but even more important, his responsiveness and resolution to my somewhat unusual situation was especially appreciated. He and Christina went the extra mile to make my lease turn-in/new car purchase experience stress free and understandable. I would recommend Keenan Honda to anyone looking to lease or purchase a Honda car.

New 2016 Honda Fit, $19435