Keenan Honda

854 North Easton Rd.,
Doylestown, Pennsylvania 18902
Keenan Honda Info
About Keenan Honda

Located in Doylestown and serving Philadelphia Honda area customers since 1958, Keenan Honda prides itself on earning countless referrals and repeat business. Keenan customers send their friends and family to us because our helpful, laid-back atmosphere makes car shopping a pleasant experience. Our history of excellence has resulted in many great achievements. We've earned the Honda President's Award, which is only awarded to the top 15 percent of Honda dealers nationwide for excellence in Customer Treatment, Sales, and Training. Keenan Honda is proud to be your award-winning Service & Parts departments. We have a state-of-the-art body shop, loaner cars, Express Lube service, evening and Saturday hours, plus a shuttle service for your convenience. Please use our website to browse our online inventory of new and used cars trucks, mini-vans, and SUVs. Request a quote, order parts, or schedule a Service Department appointment online. View our business hours and directions to the showroom at 854 North Easton Road in Doylestown, PA. Feel free to stop in to test drive an Accord Civic, CrossTour, Odyssey, Pilot, Fit, Element, Ridgeline, CR-V, Insight, or the all new 2011 Honda CR_Z. Please contact us if you have any questions. If you're looking for a Doylestown or Philadelphia area Honda dealer, come see us at Keenan Honda. We are your Philadelphia Honda resource!

About Keenan Honda Learn More

AnuAayanLaksh
9/24/2016

"Great Experience and Great Salesman"

This dealership does everything for you and makes sure you leave with the car you want within the budget you have. Lowest price with great experience.

Troy12
9/23/2016

"Great service"

Josh made the finalization of our car sale a great one. He clearly explained all the documents we needed to sign. He also answered any concerns we had. He was extremely helpful during the signing process. We are happy we purchased our car at Keenan Honda!

Lashrep
9/23/2016

"Superior Experience"

Joe made this car buying experience as easy as can be. His follow up and response to what I was looking for was excellent. Joe followed through on everything he promised.

ru96
9/21/2016

"Great overall experience"

I reluctantly went to Keenan after a bad experience about 3 years ago. I met with Joe Danzo who was the most knowledgeable salesman I have ever met. He was very low pressure and calmly answered all of my "dumb" questions. I ended up buying a CPO from him that same night. I did have a "we owe" on the car and Joe called me as promised and arranged everything for me. The buying process was seamless and quicker than I expected. Josh Story (finance) was equally as awesome and, again, was very low pressure when suggesting add on warranty's and made the closing process extremely quick and pleasant. These two are two of the most honest and upfront salesman/ employees you will meet in car sales. Keenan Honda is lucky to have these two working for them.

September 22, 2016

Hello ru96! Thank you for this great review, and for taking the time to write and share this fantastic feedback about your car-buying experience with us! We are so glad you gave us a second chance, and that you were happy with the customer service and sales support that Joe and Josh provided throughout your purchase. (We agree - we ARE lucky to have them as employees!) Thank you for your business, and please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions, or if there is anything we can do for you!

LoveMyHonda
9/20/2016

"Joe and Josh - The Dynamic Duo!"

If you want a great experience buying a car at Keenan Honda, seek out Joe and Josh. Joe's low-pressure sales approach put me at ease. He knew what I needed to make my decision, which was one more test drive. His conversational style actually made the purchase of the 2013 Civic SI fun. Then Josh explained all of the warranties in a way that I could easily understand. Again, low-pressure and conversational. As a 15 year customer with Keenan Honda (traded in my 2001 Civic EX), I have had the best experience with both sales and the service team! Here's to 15 more!

September 20, 2016

Hello LoveMyHonda! Thank you for this great review! We're thrilled to hear that our "dynamic duo" made sure your most recent car-buying experience with us a good one! Thank you for your continued business, and enjoy your Civic SI!

happypappy
9/17/2016

"Much easier than I expected"

I went to Keenan with a particular vehicle in mind from my internet review of their inventory, and Glenn steered me to a better deal on a car that was just put out and wasn't listed on the website yet. He is personable, knowledgeable, and was very helpful. I love all the Keenan extras like free oil changes and inspections, loaner cars(even if you purchased a used car), express lube, and probably other things I forgot. And Josh actually made sitting through the paperwork tolerable, which is all you can ask.(Nobody could ever make financial paperwork enjoyable).

September 19, 2016

Hello happypappy! What a great review! We really appreciate your feedback, and are delighted to hear that you were so happy with your car-buying experience with us (thanks to Josh and Glenn)! Thank you for your business, and enjoy your new Honda!

Mkerrigan
9/17/2016

"I'd work with Joe Danzo for every car"

From emailing to texting to face-to-face service, Joe gave me the best customer service you could ask for when buying a car. I got a great car in great condition at a great price and Joe guided me effortlessly through each step of the process with a positive attitude every step of the way. When great customer service is so hard to come by these days, you will be nothing less than extremely satisfied when choosing to work with Joe Danzo when picking your favorite car from Keenan Honda's excellent inventory. Oh and it will be flawlessly detailed before you drive it off the lot which is a really nice bonus for a used car!

September 19, 2016

Hello Mkerrigan! Thank you so much for this great review, and for taking the time to write and share this feedback! We are so glad to hear that you were happy with your car-buying experience with us, and that Joe made sure everything went smoothly with your purchase. Thank you for your business!

Ripley
9/15/2016

"Easy and no pressure"

I am very pleased with the experience at Keenan in purchasing my new CR-V. If I could, I would rate Joe as a 12 out of 10! He had the experience and patience that made it an enjoyable experience.

September 16, 2016

Hello Ripley! Thank you for this great review and feedback about your car-buying experience with us! We hope you are enjoying your new CR-V, and are so glad to hear that you were happy with the customer service and sales support that Joe provided throughout your purchase. Thank you for your business!

2016cvr
9/15/2016

"Excellent service great sales people"

Reliable salesman who know what they are talking about in Honda cars,management people are good also, Total 5 ?????????? If you need a Honda this is the place to go,

Car insurance personal

September 15, 2016

Hello 2016cvr! Thank you for your review! We are so glad to hear that you were happy with the customer service and sales support that Steve, Patrick, Josh and Mitch provided throughout your purchase. Thank you for your business, and congratulations on your new Honda!

Nick&Paula
9/13/2016

"2016 Honda Civic EX"

Thanks you, Pat Regan. We love are new 2016 Honda Civic. Its amazing how far cars have advanced these days. The seems to drive its self. Thanks again

September 14, 2016

Hi Nick&Paula! Thank you for your review - We are so glad to hear you are enjoying your new Honda Civic! We truly appreciate your business, and please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions, or if there is anything we can do for you!

Reviews of Josh Storey