Keenan Honda

F&I Manager

April 27, 2017

"FLAWLESS TRANSACTION!"

- NYC

We are from out-of-state and dropped in to check out stock. Found a car, did a test drive and came back two days later to pickup car. Purchased with Costco discount. Worked with Cindy. She had everything ready. Transaction was flawless.

April 27, 2017

"Bought a Certified Pilot"

- wnunana

Joe Danzo was great to work with, No pressure and easy to work with. He was very accommodating, showing us any and all the vehicles we wanted to view. He knew the vehicles and could easily answer our questions about them. If he didn't know the answer (i.e. how many owners etc.) he didn't hesitate to look it up for us. As a side, note our daughter and her husband recently purchased a Honda minivan from Joe and he treated them very well. I observed their transaction and how they were treated. We knew if we dealt with Keenan Honda we were going to work with Joe. I'm glad we did.

April 26, 2017

"Very good experience "

- Happywheels

I worked with Brian K. and found him to be extremely knowledgeable. He was easy going and able to describe and demonstrate the differences between the different models which helped me to make a decision about the model I would buy. The purchasing process was straight forward and my car was ready to go when I got there. Brian reviewed the new technology and features which was very helpful. Joel G. a service manager reviewed the options for KEENAN'S protection packages in a clear and efficient manner.

New 2017 Honda Ridgeline, $36480