Keenan Honda

854 North Easton Rd.,
Doylestown, Pennsylvania 18902
Keenan Honda Info
About Keenan Honda

Located in Doylestown and serving Philadelphia Honda area customers since 1958, Keenan Honda prides itself on earning countless referrals and repeat business. Keenan customers send their friends and family to us because our helpful, laid-back atmosphere makes car shopping a pleasant experience. Our history of excellence has resulted in many great achievements. We've earned the Honda President's Award, which is only awarded to the top 15 percent of Honda dealers nationwide for excellence in Customer Treatment, Sales, and Training. Keenan Honda is proud to be your award-winning Service & Parts departments. We have a state-of-the-art body shop, loaner cars, Express Lube service, evening and Saturday hours, plus a shuttle service for your convenience. Please use our website to browse our online inventory of new and used cars trucks, mini-vans, and SUVs. Request a quote, order parts, or schedule a Service Department appointment online. View our business hours and directions to the showroom at 854 North Easton Road in Doylestown, PA. Feel free to stop in to test drive an Accord Civic, CrossTour, Odyssey, Pilot, Fit, Element, Ridgeline, CR-V, Insight, or the all new 2011 Honda CR_Z. Please contact us if you have any questions. If you're looking for a Doylestown or Philadelphia area Honda dealer, come see us at Keenan Honda. We are your Philadelphia Honda resource!

About Keenan Honda Learn More

Sixburgh
7/25/2016

"New CRV and certified pre owned Pilot"

Pat and Josh provided our family with back-to-back exceptional car buying experiences. They were professional, knowledgable and very accommodating throughout the whole process. Thank you both again!

July 27, 2016

Hi Sixburgh! Thank you for this great review! We're are so glad to hear that you were happy with the customer service that Pat and Josh provided, as well as your overall cal-buying experience with us. Thank you for your business!

Gotacrv
7/23/2016

"Patient and helpful"

I was in no hurry to buy a new vehicle and the sales agents were very patient. Occasional emails but no demands or pressure. They were helpful and always answered any questions. My lack of urgency changed quickly when an accident totaled my old car and Joe Danzo was very responsive helping me with all my requests. Enjoying my new CRV.

July 25, 2016

Hello Gotacrv! We're sorry to hear about your car accident; glad you are safe and enjoying your new CR-V. Also, thank you so much for taking the time to write and share this great feedback about Joe and your car-buying experience with us. We truly appreciate your business, and please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions or if there is anything we can do for you!

Caluise
7/23/2016

"New crv "

So easy to get a new car without any pressure. I love my new car and I am so happy with it! Thanks Joe and Josh😀

July 25, 2016

Hello Caluise! Thank you for giving us this great rating and review! We are so glad to hear that Joe and Josh ensured you had an easy and stress-free car-buying experience with us. Thank you for your business, and please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions, or if there is anything we can do for you!

Chrissy81
7/20/2016

"Buying a certified used car"

I was looking for a newer used Honda that was a few years old. I stopped by Keenan Honda & got in touch with salesman Brian Kimmey. I decided I wanted to stay with a Civic LX. He was able to find me exactly what I was looking for in my price range & was very friendly, helpful and patient too!!

July 20, 2016

Hi Chrissy81! Thank you for your review and congratulations on your Honda Civic! We are so glad to hear that Brian was able to help you find just the vehicle you were looking for, and that you were happy with your car-buying experience with us. Thank you for your business!

The Bucks
7/19/2016

"No pressure quick transaction with no surprises!"

Joe Danzo was our salesman who met us at the door with a smile and handshake and we were on our way to buying a van!

The finance person was nice, mid western southern Florida guy.....sorry terrible with names!

July 20, 2016

Hello and thank you for this review! We hope you are enjoying your new Honda Odyssey, and are so glad to hear that you were happy with the customer service that Joe provided from the moment you walked in to the moment you drove home! Thank you for your business, and please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions, or if there is anything we can do for you!

Neal Ginsburg
7/18/2016

"Pleasurable Experience!"

Called Keenan Honda and spoke with Joe Danzo about a vehicle I had seen online. Joe confirmed the vehicle was in stock and had it ready for me to test drive as soon as I walked into the dealership. Very low-pressure environment, which was refreshing. Joe is very knowledgeable about the products and was very professional throughout the process. In addition, it was a pleasure working with the sales manager, Matt, as well as Jerry, the finance professional. All combined made my car-buying experience a pleasurable one. I would recommend Keenan Honda to my family and friends.

July 18, 2016

Hello Neal! Thank you for this great review, and for taking the time to write and share this feedback! Buying a car should be stress-free (or at lease low-stress), and we are so glad to hear that you felt comfortable (and not pressured) throughout your car-buying experience with us (thanks to Joe!). Thank you for your business, and for your recommendation!

KeenanMatt
7/16/2016

"Fast, easy and fun!"

We all want the car we want, and we want it fast. Keenan makes this possible in a positive, no-pressure way. I just got my second car in as many years with Keenan and enjoyed the experience both times. I worked with Stacey, Josh , Julie and Chay. All exceptional people who worked with my budget and got me the Honda *I* wanted. All my questions were answered and I felt very comfortable interacting with them in all phases of the purchasing process. (Plus they gave me plenty of water on these hot summer days). Additionally their communication on phone, email AND text is fantastic. So however YOU want to talk to them, they'll accommodate. The kicker is I live an hour a way and it's worth the drive to be treated the way they treat you at Keenan Honda!

July 18, 2016

Hello KeenanMatt! Thank you for this fantastic review! We are so glad to hear that you were happy with the sales support and customer service that Stacey, Chay, Josh and Julie provided (and that they ensured that you stayed properly hydrated - very important!). We truly appreciate your business, especially considering you traveled an hour to come see us. Congratulations on your new Honda, and please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions, or if there is anything we can do for you!

Lawrence
7/15/2016

"Get out me car"

I had a great experiance. Joe danzo made everything very convenient and easy. I love my car and even though it is used i felt like i drove off the lot in a new car because of how well it was detailed.

July 15, 2016

Hello Lawrence! Thank you for your review! We are delighted to hear that you love your pre-owned Honda, and hope you enjoy it for many years to come. Also glad to hear that Joe ensured everything went smoothly with your purchase, and that you were happy with the customer service he provided! Thank you for your business, and please don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything we can do for you!

fennen529
7/14/2016

"Great service"

This dealership was great, I had a very good experience. Very friendly and helpful. Joe Danzo was great. I would defiantly do more business here.

July 15, 2016

Hi fennen529! Thank you for this great review and feedback! It's great to hear that you were happy with the sales support and customer service that Joe provided, as well as your overall car-buying experience with us. Thank you for your business, and please don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything we can do for you!

Lizquigley43
7/14/2016

"Awesome ! "

Brian and the team at Keenan Honda were awesome and very helpful. Everyone was very friendly and I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking to buy/lease a car !

July 14, 2016

Hello Lizquigley43! Thank you for this great review and, an for your recommendation of our dealership! We are so glad to hear that you were happy with the customer service Brian and our team provided throughout your purchase - thank you for your business, and enjoy your new Honda!

Reviews of Joe Danzo