Keene Mitsubishi

Keene Mitsubishi Info

Michaud Mitsubishi

Courtesy Mitsubishi

1 Dealership Review

"I had the worst experience at this Dealership. I had been..."

I had the worst experience at this Dealership. I had been on the look out for a nice clean pre-owned Mitsubishi Evolution 10 for about 2 months. I set up an appointment with Matt Hale to drive 3 hours to look at the vehicle. I was ready to buy the car on the trip down and building excitement looking forward to drive the car I was going to buy. When I arrived at the dealership I walked into the front showroom and explained to a very unprofessionally dressed woman that I had an appointment with Matt to buy the Evo. As I proceeded to explain that we had just drove 3 hours to buy the car she laughed in our face and said the car was sold. Matt never called or emailed with any information saying that the car would be sold. I would have not been so mad if they didn't sit and laugh at me after making a 3 hour drive. They could have also offered to let me test drive the brand new Evolution that was sitting on their lot, but they did not offer anything. I expected that they may have followed up with some type of email or phone call trying to rectify the situation and earn my business. I ended up buying a 2008 Galaxy Gray Evo X from a local guy and could not be happier. I would never suggest going to this dealership they are sleazy, I would never trust anything they say. The people that work there are unprofessional and a complete joke.

Matthew Hale