Keim Pre-Owned

1310 Manheim Pike,
Lancaster, Pennsylvania 17601
Keim Pre-Owned Info
About Keim Pre-Owned

Keim PreOwned has quality pre-owned cars, trucks, suv’s and vans that will fit your budget. To ensure you the best VALUE, we price our pre-owned vehicles DAILY using the industry’s latest market-analytics technology. You’ll get the BEST AVAILABLE PRICE without needing to haggle or negotiate. We will provide you with a MARKET PRICING ANALYSIS on the vehicle you have chosen in addition to our complete internal SERVICE RECORD and a FREE CARFAX vehicle history report. Every vehicle is serviced and reconditioned in our service department and follows a strict multi-point and safety inspection process. When you buy from Keim PreOwned, you get peace of mind UPFRONT that our pricing and quality ensures that you’re making the very best purchase decision available in today’s market! Located in Lancaster at 1310 Manheim Pike. Our staff has a proven track record of quality customer service, creating a courteous and respectful buying experience. Call 800-219-9729 or come by; we are a short drive from the York, Reading, Hershey, Dauphin, Harrisburg, and Lebanon areas.

About Keim Pre-Owned

rmccully
3/23/2015

"New to me"

I Went to Keim to look at a Truck, after driving the truck realized it was not for me and it was having some mechanical issues. There was a 2005 Yukon xl on the lot which i was interested in also. After driving it, decided it was the SUV for me. Close to what i already owned(2000 Tahoe), but slightly updated and with 70k less miles. While the bottom line pricing put me slightly higher on payments then where I wanted to be, it was still doable. After driving the truck only 14 miles I attempted to go to lunch and the truck would not start. Turns out the starter went bad. I was concerned that this would be a huge hassle and would have to fight for this to not come out of my pocket, however, initially it did seem like they were hesitant as far as what to do but quickly that changed. I had the truck towed to their shop, it arrived around 3pm, they gave me a loaner and i was back to work. They called shortly before 5pm to let me know that the work was done. i picked the truck back up and all is good. Overall I would say that this was a decent experience. Eric and Paul were both very courteous and willing to help, without being "pushy". Pros--friendly sales associates, quick service, focus on customer satisfaction cons--low trade-in value, no flex on the no haggle pricing

dycrystal
3/22/2015

"pasales"

Excellent Customer Service! We love the vehicle and the service was great all-around. Paul was great to work with, not too pushy but very friendly!

TheXpilotFamily
3/16/2015

"Friendly service"

The Honda pilot is actually the second car we've purchased from Keim, both experience was pleasant and fast. The finance team worked their magic and got us a good payment much lower than what they originally quoted us. They really took care of us. Thank you.

Unkldabid
3/10/2015

"Great experience..."

No hassle, haggle free buying experience. Great selection. Friendly staff. Great all around buying experience. Easy access web site with up to date inventory and pricing.

somewhereinpa
3/10/2015

"Good experience"

I dealt with Eric at Keim Preowned, and was satisfied with his service and expertise. He addressed my questions well and was upfront and honest. He stopped by the office on his day off to submit a hold for the vehicle I purchased and really helped us have a positive buying experience.

dengland58
3/05/2015

"Friendly and patient."

Our salesperson, Ely, was very friendly and patient with us as we looked at several vehicles and ended up purchasing the first one we looked at.

TheScotts
3/04/2015

"Outstanding Experience"

I had never heard of Keim Pre-Owned before my visit on Saturday. I'm glad I went, as their vehicles and staff are top notch. The entire car buying experience was outstanding. Kevin is very knowledgeable about the vehicles, professional, friendly, and he did not put any pressure on my wife and I to purchase a vehicle. The Toyota Highlander that we purchased was an amzing find. The next vehicle that I need, WILL come from Keim Pre-Owned, and I WILL ask to work with Kevin again! I recommend that when you visit Keim Pre-Owned that you ask for Kevin Bodie!!!

Alexwohlfeil
2/18/2015

"Great place, very friendly, great overall experience!"

I have bought two cars from Keim and a lot of my friends have also bought cars from them. I have worked with Paul and Adam. Both are very friendly and will work with you to get you the payments you want. My overall experience has been excellent with the Keim pre owned team. I recommend them highly!

Turbo135
2/15/2015

"Best Used Car Buying Experience Ever!"

After much searching and many visits to multiple dealerships, I finally found the vehicle i was looking for at Keim motors. The whole experience from start to finish was professional, friendly, and not pressured. After about 3 months of searching I found the 2008 R32 that I was looking for. When I called to tell them I was coming from over 60 miles away, they said they would have everything ready when I arrived and they did. I spoke with Adam right when I walked in the door, he had the car cleaned up and ready for test drive, the vehicle was in outstanding condition. After a short test drive I purchased the vehicle. While doing paperwork, I met Kenny the sales manager for the dealership. Kenny was very friendly, and made sure that I was happy with the vehicle and the deal for purchase. This was by far the best purchasing experience I've had. They didn't play games, the vehicle is in great condition and passed inspection with out any issues. I will definitely be back to purchase another vehicle and will definitely recommend them to friends and family.

cesar
2/14/2015

"Great experience"

they have great cars good qualitygreat personalities had a blast awesome time over there I will recommend people come here to buy a car they help you out with any kind of credit you have

Reviews of Kevin Bodie