Keim Pre-Owned

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM Open Now

Keim Pre-Owned

Keim Pre-Owned Info
About Keim Pre-Owned

Keim PreOwned has quality pre-owned cars, trucks, suv’s and vans that will fit your budget. To ensure you the best VALUE, we price our pre-owned vehicles DAILY using the industry’s latest market-analytics technology. You’ll get the BEST AVAILABLE PRICE without needing to haggle or negotiate. We will provide you with a MARKET PRICING ANALYSIS on the vehicle you have chosen in addition to our complete internal SERVICE RECORD and a FREE CARFAX vehicle history report. Every vehicle is serviced and reconditioned in our service department and follows a strict multi-point and safety inspection process. When you buy from Keim PreOwned, you get peace of mind UPFRONT that our pricing and quality ensures that you’re making the very best purchase decision available in today’s market! Located in Lancaster at 1310 Manheim Pike. Our staff has a proven track record of quality customer service, creating a courteous and respectful buying experience. Call 800-219-9729 or come by; we are a short drive from the York, Reading, Hershey, Dauphin, Harrisburg, and Lebanon areas.

About Keim Pre-Owned

Alexwohlfeil
2/18/2015

"Great place, very friendly, great overall experience!"

I have bought two cars from Keim and a lot of my friends have also bought cars from them. I have worked with Paul and Adam. Both are very friendly and will work with you to get you the payments you want. My overall experience has been excellent with the Keim pre owned team. I recommend them highly!

Turbo135
2/15/2015

"Best Used Car Buying Experience Ever!"

After much searching and many visits to multiple dealerships, I finally found the vehicle i was looking for at Keim motors. The whole experience from start to finish was professional, friendly, and not pressured. After about 3 months of searching I found the 2008 R32 that I was looking for. When I called to tell them I was coming from over 60 miles away, they said they would have everything ready when I arrived and they did. I spoke with Adam right when I walked in the door, he had the car cleaned up and ready for test drive, the vehicle was in outstanding condition. After a short test drive I purchased the vehicle. While doing paperwork, I met Kenny the sales manager for the dealership. Kenny was very friendly, and made sure that I was happy with the vehicle and the deal for purchase. This was by far the best purchasing experience I've had. They didn't play games, the vehicle is in great condition and passed inspection with out any issues. I will definitely be back to purchase another vehicle and will definitely recommend them to friends and family.

cesar
2/14/2015

"Great experience"

they have great cars good qualitygreat personalities had a blast awesome time over there I will recommend people come here to buy a car they help you out with any kind of credit you have

shell1103
2/11/2015

"Unstressful!!"

I would really recommend this dealership, nice cars for a good price, you won't find a better place than this one!! Ely was the deal my husband and I worked with, she was very nice and made the process very easy and not stressful, i would recommend her personally!! Thanks again!!

James71809
2/09/2015

"Excellent "

Adam Stoltzfus The salesman I worked with was very friendly,helpful and professional. My overall experience with Keim preowned was excellent I would definitely recommend this place to my friends and family!

Zacschnitzler
2/09/2015

"Fun experience "

My overall experience of buying my first vehicle was awesome at such a friendly dealership. The salesman (kevin) knew what he was talking about and was such a help. All the employees were great

JustinKatelyn14
2/06/2015

"Awesome Experience"

My fiance and I had been shopping for an inexpensive vehicle she could rely on for her long commute for what seemed like too long. A friend of mine recommended we visit Keim and from the beginning it was nothing but a pleasant experience. Kevin helped us narrow down our choices based on what we required to fit our lifestyle and of course what limitations our budget allowed. His helpful suggestions indicated that he truly cared that we got exactly what we wanted. We worked closely with Kevin and Paul and together they found us a vehicle that was perfect for my fiance and I. Paul was very knowledgeable about the vehicle and our financing options. Even with our limited credit and experience buying from a dealership, they were able to fit the car into our budget just as anticipated. We thoroughly enjoyed our experience at the dealership as it was friendly and painless. The car has been wonderful since we drove off the lot and we've been telling everyone how amazing Keim was to us. Definitely give them a chance. Kevin and Paul were so helpful and forthcoming it would've been worth the trip even if we hadn't driven off in a new car!

bones
2/06/2015

"great folks!"

The focus on customer service at Keim is great. Everyone was helpful and enthusiastic without high pressure sales. I found one minor mechanical defect on the car we wanted, and the guys actually raced over to the OEM dealership, bought the small part, and Steve installed it himself while we were doing paperwork! Great team effort, I would recommend these guys to anyone.

Steve

trevorrrr
2/05/2015

"Family owned good stuff"

Although they brought up how buying the extended service warranty was something i should definitely do (about 7 times, by 3 different employees) i still enjoyed the buying experience. If you buy a car there, you should ask to see the service records for the work they performed on it. This may give you some sort of indication of the state of the car prior to the dealership buying it. For instance, I was informed that my car had a new turbo, timing belt, and water pump. Indeed it did! But it also had a nearly completely rebuilt engine. Had i knew that the engine needed to be rebuilt, I would not have purchased the car. Reason? It would have indicated to me that the previous owner was irresponsible and that the car was not properly taken care of, and would most likely require future service appointments. That being said, none of that is to the fault of KEIM. It is my fault for not being more thorough. Iv'e gotten my car serviced from KEIM and the manager Pete Cotton has always been very accommodating and professional. Good dealership.

ian_green
1/28/2015

"Excellence On All Fronts"

From the moment my experience with Keim began, I was met with a level of quality service that deserves nothing less than earnest praise. Adam was professional, knowledgeable and candid in what proved to be a seamless sales transaction. Linda devoted her attention to orchestrating a financing package that, I can say with confidence, would not have been possible without her expertise. Kenny was prompt and reliable in fielding my inquiries long after the point of sale and left me with the feeling that Keim is a well-managed, quality, auto dealer. Finally, my interactions with Pete demonstrated that Keim's sales operations are well matched by its service department which stands as a trustworthy resource with personable staff. From start to finish: a well-rounded quality team.

Reviews of Kevin Bodie