Keim Pre-Owned

1310 Manheim Pike,
Lancaster, Pennsylvania 17601
Keim Pre-Owned Info
About Keim Pre-Owned

Keim PreOwned has quality pre-owned cars, trucks, suv’s and vans that will fit your budget. To ensure you the best VALUE, we price our pre-owned vehicles DAILY using the industry’s latest market-analytics technology. You’ll get the BEST AVAILABLE PRICE without needing to haggle or negotiate. We will provide you with a MARKET PRICING ANALYSIS on the vehicle you have chosen in addition to our complete internal SERVICE RECORD and a FREE CARFAX vehicle history report. Every vehicle is serviced and reconditioned in our service department and follows a strict multi-point and safety inspection process. When you buy from Keim PreOwned, you get peace of mind UPFRONT that our pricing and quality ensures that you’re making the very best purchase decision available in today’s market! Located in Lancaster at 1310 Manheim Pike. Our staff has a proven track record of quality customer service, creating a courteous and respectful buying experience. Call 800-219-9729 or come by; we are a short drive from the York, Reading, Hershey, Dauphin, Harrisburg, and Lebanon areas.

About Keim Pre-Owned

mike98
4/11/2015

"great place to buy a car "

This place was crowded...that was a good sign. I was very pleased with the entire experience. Everyone was very nice to me and the place had a family atmosphere. The sales person was Adam and he was superb. Just a genuine, kind, down to earth guy who actually took the time to listen to me. You gotta go here.

jameylynn
4/10/2015

"Awesome!"

This was my first time buying a car and I was very nervous, when I walked in I felt very welcomed by Adam with a smile and a handshake he explained everything to me and we took it for a test drive I fell in love immediately. The next day my dad came and they delt with a whole other person! Overall Adam was great I would definitely send people there to see him! Thankyou again!

JZimmer
4/09/2015

""Helpful and trustworthy service" "

After several weeks of searching, Kevin and Paul helped me with the purchase of a 2005 Ford F-150 pickup truck on Saturday March 28th. Thursday April 2nd my son and I were on the road from Maryland to Montana. 2-1/2 days and 2,500 miles later we were fishing on Rock Creek near Philipsburg Montana. The trip was comfortable in the new truck. Sunday we fished on the Bitterroot River near Hamilton, MT and Monday we fished Warm Springs Creek near Anaconda, MT. We put about 3,000 miles on the truck in the first week and were happy to do it because we didn't have any problems. A big thanks to Kevin and Paul for the no pressure and trustworthy assistance they both offered throughout the decision making process. I will gladly recommend these guys to family and friends interested in purchasing a used vehicle.

hharbaugh
4/09/2015

"A Welcome Change to buying a Vehicle."

Started off with Jay as far as finding out about vehicle. He was knowledgeable and answer all my concerns. Adam was my sales person also very Knowledgeable, and Courteous. Great salesmanship, and made you feel quite at ease during process. from Mindy and myself. Thank you.

Barrymoore717
4/07/2015

"Awesome experience!"

My wife and I decided to visit Keim to purchase our family vehicle. Needless to say we didn't have to go elsewhere! Both Jake & Kenny worked with us to give us everything we needed in a great reliable car for my family. They worked to get us the best price and interest rate on a beautiful Volkswagen Passat. We are forever thankful for all the help from this dealership & would recommend them to anyone looking for a vehicle. Thanks for everything guys! Much appreciated.

m.nick0927
3/30/2015

"Awesome car buying experience!!"

Adam was AMAZING!!! He is the guy you want work with if you are interested in buying an Audi!! I came to Keim Pre-owned after having an extremely irritating experience at another dealership, basically I was lied to. The salesman that I had worked with knew nothing about the A4 was test driving; needless to say I didn't have high hopes going to my second test drive of the day...but Adam changed that! He was extremely knowledgeable about the car I was looking to buy, was forthcoming with information on what services had been done to the car (along with what services Audi recommends) and was friendly, helpful and honest. The finance team was great! They worked quickly to get me financed and made it possible for me to drive home in my fabulous new Audi that day! I had a wonderful experience at Keim and I encourage anyone who is looking for a quality pre owned vehicle without the usual hassle to check them out!

rmccully
3/23/2015

"New to me"

I Went to Keim to look at a Truck, after driving the truck realized it was not for me and it was having some mechanical issues. There was a 2005 Yukon xl on the lot which i was interested in also. After driving it, decided it was the SUV for me. Close to what i already owned(2000 Tahoe), but slightly updated and with 70k less miles. While the bottom line pricing put me slightly higher on payments then where I wanted to be, it was still doable. After driving the truck only 14 miles I attempted to go to lunch and the truck would not start. Turns out the starter went bad. I was concerned that this would be a huge hassle and would have to fight for this to not come out of my pocket, however, initially it did seem like they were hesitant as far as what to do but quickly that changed. I had the truck towed to their shop, it arrived around 3pm, they gave me a loaner and i was back to work. They called shortly before 5pm to let me know that the work was done. i picked the truck back up and all is good. Overall I would say that this was a decent experience. Eric and Paul were both very courteous and willing to help, without being "pushy". Pros--friendly sales associates, quick service, focus on customer satisfaction cons--low trade-in value, no flex on the no haggle pricing

dycrystal
3/22/2015

"pasales"

Excellent Customer Service! We love the vehicle and the service was great all-around. Paul was great to work with, not too pushy but very friendly!

TheXpilotFamily
3/16/2015

"Friendly service"

The Honda pilot is actually the second car we've purchased from Keim, both experience was pleasant and fast. The finance team worked their magic and got us a good payment much lower than what they originally quoted us. They really took care of us. Thank you.

Unkldabid
3/10/2015

"Great experience..."

No hassle, haggle free buying experience. Great selection. Friendly staff. Great all around buying experience. Easy access web site with up to date inventory and pricing.

Reviews of Adam Stoltzfus