Keith Pierson Toyota

6501 Youngerman Circle,
Jacksonville, Florida 32244
Keith Pierson Toyota Info
About Keith Pierson Toyota

Our mission is to continuously exceed the expectations of our customers and associates. Our goal is to be the benchmark for excellence in every aspect of our business. Keith Pierson Toyota Scion is dedicated to: 1) Delivering exceptional service & value 2) Promoting personal & professional growth 3) Fostering teamwork & associate involvement 4) Demanding the highest ethical standards from ourselves Our commitment to this mission makes Keith Pierson Toyota Scion a place where people want to work and do business.

About Keith Pierson Toyota

Sunday 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM

Sunday 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Sunday 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM

michaelp
7/02/2015

"Eddie M is the best"

I went to your dealership not expecting to find a vehicle to purchase. When i got there i was greeted by Eddie. Very friendly, out going and a asset to your dealership. He went way above to get me the vehicle that im in now. Thanks, Michael Pilkinton

Eddie M.

Oldguy
7/01/2015

"We where treated with respect and kindness by Stacey William"

This was by far the best experience in buying a car my wife and I have ever had. Stacey Williams was very nice and warm and very knowledgeable in the Avalon. She made a point to make sure we knew the basic functions and then took time to program my phone to the Bluetooth. For an older person not to knowledgeable about new technology she made it simply a pleasure doing business with Keith Pierson.

Stacey Williams

dgeesmith
6/29/2015

"Awesome Buying Experience"

I went to this dealer as I was passing to head to another dealership. I never left! They were awesome to deal with and Harold (Sales Agent) worked with me and had patience and never once made me feel like he just wanted to sell a car. It was all about me and my preferences. He listened to what I wanted and during the entire sales process he never forgot that. I really enjoyed shopping here and buying me new car there. I will be back again to see Harold.

Harold (Quan) Elder

Msarver
6/28/2015

"3rd toyota "

We met Darryl Carter, our salesman at KPT, about 5 years ago when we purchased a 2008 used Tundra. At that time, we were looking for something specific and he helped us find it. In 2014, he again was there to help us replace the 2008 with a 2014 Tundra. Recently, we added a 2015 4-Runner to the family and of course we asked for Darryl! He is a dedicated, trustworthy salesman, but, by now, we just call him a friend!

Darryl Carter

Geneise
6/27/2015

"Review of Dealership And Management"

Excellent Customer Service. Excellent Model in teaching how to operate the new vehicle. Excellent help in assistance with financial services application. Excellent follow up care services after new vehicle was purchased.

Kennedy

overpaid
6/24/2015

"2nd time charm"

Purchased a 2015 RAV4 to replace a recently purchased 2013 RAV4 . Had some issues with the 2013 but worked with Eddie and Karen that corrected my concerns and got me into a new RAV4 that I'm extremely pleased with. They were both great to work with and would definitely recommend Keith Pearson and especially Eddie and Karen.

Eddie and Karen

Keith Pierson Toyota responded to this review

June 25, 2015

I just wanted to thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business once again. I'm so glad to hear that you were able to get into a car that you'll love for years to come! Please let Karen, Eddie, or myself know when we can be of service to you again. Tia R. Thomas, Executive Assistant to Keith Pierson

Howard
6/23/2015

"Satisfied, Great Experience"

I went to KPT to purchase a used vehicle. I left in a brand new Corolla. As soon as I walked in Alena Bech greeted me at the front desk. Her personality made me felt very comfortable. Alena walked me through the entire process, explaining things along the way. I looked at and test drove a couple of cars, so my time spent was a little longer than I had planned. During the entire process, Alena was very professional, patient, understanding. My experience working with Alena was outstanding and I would recommend anyone shopping for a vehicle to go and see Alena at KPT. Awesome.

Eric Lowe, Floor Manager, Sales Manager

jyearwood78
6/20/2015

"i was really bless."

I came into the dealer ship just to ask a few questions. This man walk up and that day change in life. DARRYL WITH THE TWO RR WAS EXCELLENT AND PATIENT. know Darryl with the two RR. Is like family. He sit and talk and explain to me the truth about buying a car. His boss was great and she work her best with me. It was laughter and knowing each. I felt like family. I thank yall so much. P's. BOB SMITH I THANK HIM TOO. Y'ALL STAY BLESS GOD BLESS EACH AND EVERYONE FAMILY

Darryl Carter, Bob Smith Darryl boss

terrible customer service
6/19/2015

"SERIOUSLY?"

my parents have bought a car from there before and told me that they would take care of me. Well I guess my first mistake was forgetting who I was supposed to ask for, my second mistake was staying there while they wasted my time. I wanted to drive a Tacoma and see if it would fit my needs or if I should buy the Tundra that I intended on buying. The sales guy was arrogant and acted like he was uninterested in selling me a truck, he kept messing with his cell phone the whole time I was with him and he was obviously not interested in helping me. I had a trade in that was paid in full and a bank draft for up to 50k so his loss. Never going back there again, even if they GAVE me a car or truck! Stay away from this place. Ernie Palmer Toyota was glad to take my money.

Jason Keys

Keith Pierson Toyota responded to this review

June 22, 2015

Dear Sir or Madam - Thank you for taking the time to share your comments and feelings about our dealership on DealerRater.com. Even though your comments did not shine a positive light on our dealership, it is helpful to us in finding out where some of our weaknesses lie, whether in our personnel or our processes. We apologize for your experience and we appreciate your feedback. We hope for a future opportunity to make this right for you. You may contact me anytime to voice your concerns. Sincerely, Tia R. Thomas, Executive Assistant to Keith Pierson 904-771-9100

Sandaroo
6/18/2015

"Great experience. Stacey Williams was outstanding."

I was so impressed with the professionalism and courtesies extended to me and my husband during our recent purchase. Our sales associate, Stacey Williams, was informative, friendly, and extremely easy to talk to. I felt like I had known her for years, and I now feel like I have a new friend. That is how great she was. I can't say enough about her, Bob Smith, and the whole experience.

Stacey Williams, Bob Smith