Keith Pierson Toyota

6501 Youngerman Circle,
Jacksonville, Florida 32244
Keith Pierson Toyota Info
About Keith Pierson Toyota

Our mission is to continuously exceed the expectations of our customers and associates. Our goal is to be the benchmark for excellence in every aspect of our business. Keith Pierson Toyota Scion is dedicated to: 1) Delivering exceptional service & value 2) Promoting personal & professional growth 3) Fostering teamwork & associate involvement 4) Demanding the highest ethical standards from ourselves Our commitment to this mission makes Keith Pierson Toyota Scion a place where people want to work and do business.

About Keith Pierson Toyota

Sunday 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM

Sunday 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Sunday 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Airborne904
2/10/2016

"Great people"

I purchased a vehicle from this dealership before I had to go back to North Carolina and I loved the people and the atmosphere. Friendly dealers and finance managers helped me set it up and leave out of there quick.

Paul harney

Ken@Rav4
2/01/2016

"Truly exceptional"

Darryl was the difference in buying then or going back later. The whole process was quick and painless.Everyone was very courteous and very professional.

Darryl Carter Sr

smileyBecky491
1/29/2016

"Unbelievable Honesty!"

I purchased a new car from Keith Pierson Totoya on 1/5/2016 and received a super deal. Greatest Toyota Dealership in North Florida!!! #1

Jason Keye

Mike H.
1/04/2016

"I have bought my last 4 cars from them and the last was easy"

Since I purchased my first Toyota which was a van at Keith Pierson I have gone back and purchased 3 more cars from them. I have a great relationship with one of the salesman and he knows me and what I want in a car and not mess around all day deciding on the right deal. I feel he gave me the right price and left very satisfied instead of that always nagging feeling "did I just get screwed"....

Darryl Carter Sr.

carbuyer
12/28/2015

"vERY HAPPY WITH OVERALL EXPERIENCE"

I was treated very fairly and given every consideration possible. Darryl Carter went above and beyond to get us the best deal possible that he could.

Chris Jordan

MJJ
12/28/2015

"I should have never shopped at Keith Pierson. Buyer Beware."

I am very dissatisfied with my buying experience at Keith Pierson Toyota in Jacksonville. I do not feel confident about my purchase and feel stupid for falling victim to their car salesman deceiving tactics. I’m going to explain where I messed up in hopes that you do not make the same mistakes. My salesman today was Eddy. Do not tell them what payment you would like to pay monthly, if you do make your “ideal monthly payment” much lower than what you’re comfortable paying. I said I’d like to pay the same monthly payment as I’m paying for my current car. They had made it seem like they were doing me a favor by getting me there, they did not. The salesman will use the typical sales man approach by writing numbers high on the back of a piece of paper that you will make you say “No” in response. He will then leave and then magically return with a lower monthly payment. He might then also ask you how much you’re going to put down but be careful here because numbers are flying everywhere to confuse you and all you’re focused only on is the monthly payment getting lower. What they don’t want you to notice is what the actual cost of the vehicle will be. I found out the hard way the monthly payments were getting lower but somehow the final cost was skyrocketing up at the same time. They might be making you a “deal” but they are also making a deal for themselves as well. Keep in mind which car brought you into the dealership along with its advertised price because you already did your budgeting. The salesperson will great you and listen to your wants for 30 seconds then they leave to find a car just for you. You will wait at a desk and then they will pull up outside in “what they want to sell you” not the car you mentioned and now you’re about to see a much nicer car then you ever intended to buy. Why would they do this, because we all like nice things? You know what you can afford and they do not care if you can’t afford it or not. Once financing is completes they are getting their money and could care less if it causes stress on you and your family. Stay strong and be willing to walk out because there is other options/dealerships in Jacksonville so shop around. The first monthly payment option they offered me was $670 and month, I said no way. He left and came back with $610 and “how much can I put down, can I do $3,000?” I said yes I can do $3,000 but I could do $5,000 because I need to be at $570 monthly at the most. At this time I was really on the fence about the whole purchase. He said “just put $3,000 and I get it to $570 a month.” But when I went for financing they took $5000.00! They lied. They also said they’d fully cover and payoff my trade for $17,500. At financing they only covered $16,000. So I now have negative equity in my loan. Another lie My credit score is 830 and my APR in my loan from Keith Pierson is 5.0%. That’s some true BS. Get your own financing elsewhere Keith Pierson does not care about you. Bottom line Keith Pierson got me to a payment that I’ll be able to pay provided nothing bad happens in my life. With my $5,000 down at the end of my loan I will have paid $47,000 for a truck that was advertised online for $31,000! If you like paying too much you should choose Keith Pierson Toyota. Bring your calculator and while you’re still “negotiating” at the desk before financing. Ask how many months the loan will be written for. Then take that the number of months and multiply it by your monthly loan payment. Do not over pay. If you would like to see my loan paperwork or talk about my experience so that you don’t make the same mistakes please send me an email. Have a great day, Matthew cookitnow@hotmail.com

Eddy

MJJ responded to this review

January 25, 2016

Tia, When we spoke I told you that I was unhappy with my loan. Your only response was "If you don't plan on giving eddy a positive review to call you first". I called the dealership to speak with a manager or Keith Pierson after we spoke, the person I spoke with said a manager would call me back. I never received a call back from anyone at the dealership. The way my purchase was handled at Keith Pierson haunts me and I hate myself for not seeing what was going on while I was there at the dealership. Matthew

Keith Pierson Toyota responded to this review

December 29, 2015

Mr. Jarvis - Thank you for taking the time to share your comments and feelings about our dealership on DealerRater.com. I am disappointed to read that your recent experience was not satisfactory, especially because I, personally, followed up with you to find out if I could help with any questions you may still have on Monday, December 14. But, even though your comments didn't shine a positive light on our dealership, we hope you'll give us the opportunity to reconcile. Please give me a call directly to voice any additional concerns at 904-771-9100. Very respectfully, Tia R. Thomas, Executive Assistant to Keith Pierson

Toyotagirl33
12/23/2015

"Best Car Buying Experience!!!"

Everybody in there was so very helpful.They help me get exactly what I wanted at the price that I wanted. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Thanks to Darryl Carter at Keith Pierson Toyota!

Darryl Carter Sr.

waste of time
12/11/2015

"dont waste your time"

what a waste of time! dont bother going to this dealer unless you have time to waste! all the sales guy wanted to do was talk about himself and how great he was. how arrogant can one person be? we walked off and went to another toyota dealer and were taken care of. i dont understand if you are there to buy a car why dont you talk about what i need rather than how great you think you are?

jason key

Keith Pierson Toyota responded to this review

December 14, 2015

Dear User, Thank you for providing us with your feedback. We apologize that you did not have a fully satisfactory experience at our dealership. We understand that your experience didn't meet your expectations and hope you'll give us the opportunity to reconcile. Please give me a call directly to discuss this possibility at 904-771-9100. Very respectfully, Tia R. Thomas, MBA, Executive Assitant to Keith Pierson

Charlie
12/04/2015

"Very Professional and a joy to deal with."

I contacted Darryl Carter Sr. Truck Manager at Keith Pierson Toyota and told him the Toyota Tacoma I was looking for. He found the truck in three days. He gave me a great deal and also threw in a couple very nice extras. Darryl is a very nice man and very professional employee. I would recommend everyone interested in purchasing a Toyota to visit Keith Pierson Toyota. Thank You. Charlie Lowery

Darryl Carter and Eric Lowe

latonyaponds1
11/25/2015

"Dealership Experience "

In the many years of experience I had when purchasing vehicles; never have I had the most impressive service in purchasing a vehicle as I had with Keith Pierson Toyota. Each employee from management to my sales representative G, to the finance box which is a intimidating experience but it was nothing but a pleasurable experience. I truly can understand why they have so many loyal customers and I have just joined that group. Simply the best. Better than all the rest !!

G