Keith Pierson Toyota

6501 Youngerman Circle,
Jacksonville, Florida 32244
Keith Pierson Toyota Info
About Keith Pierson Toyota

Our mission is to continuously exceed the expectations of our customers and associates. Our goal is to be the benchmark for excellence in every aspect of our business. Keith Pierson Toyota Scion is dedicated to: 1) Delivering exceptional service & value 2) Promoting personal & professional growth 3) Fostering teamwork & associate involvement 4) Demanding the highest ethical standards from ourselves Our commitment to this mission makes Keith Pierson Toyota Scion a place where people want to work and do business.

About Keith Pierson Toyota

Sunday 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM

Sunday 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Sunday 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM

magbulin
8/03/2015

"We left and my WIFE was happy, Enough said."

Excellent service with a smile. Everyone knowledgeable, hospitable and welcoming. It is our second experience with this dealership and again walked away a satisfied customer.

Jackie Saint-Pierre and Lance in Finance

Nahaney
7/30/2015

"Couldn't be happier!"

I bought my first car last year for my birthday from this dealership and had a great experience. Jackie took such great care of me that I recently returned to get an oil change and ended up trading my car in for an upgrade! Everyone was extremely helpful and some of the staff even remembered me from my first purchase! Jackie went above and beyond to ensure I got everything I wanted in my new car. The process was painless and the staff made me feel really good about my purchase! I couldn't be happier with the service I received here :)

Jackie Saint-Pierre

Okstad, Connie 08
7/30/2015

"Excellent treatment"

The second that I walked into this dealership I was treated with the most respect. Eddy M took my situation and made it happen. You go Eddy M. I never dreamed that it would even be possible and the experience was awesome. Thanks Eddy M.

Eddy M, Tom in service dept, Brian in finance all very professional

benavidez_28
7/25/2015

"Excellent Service"

I had a wonderful experience purchasing my Corolla. Toya the rep was very nice and helpful. I would recommend her and this Dealership for someone looking for a Toyota.

Toya Jones

jsykes0215
7/24/2015

"" They changed my view on buying a car""

This dealership has a friendly staff and atmosphere. The most important part was my car salesman. He understood me and my needs exactly. He put me and my boys in the perfect car. I'm over joyed with my purchase and comfortable with the financing options I was provided. Last but not least I was in and out with my new car in just a few hours if that. Kudos to Eddy M. See him for your next Toyota purchase.

Eddy M

brent
7/23/2015

"One of THE BEST and happiest days of my life!"

One of THE BEST and happiest days of my life! The entire process was quick and sweatless. They bent over backwards for me, and I am truly grateful. Thank you KENNEDY MUMFORD and the entire Keith Pierson crew. You guys rock.

Kennedy Mumford

Mike92
7/22/2015

"Best Experience and Best Service "

Ever since i walked through the door for the first time, i felt really welcomed and working with Jason Keye was the right person to talk to about the Toyota Corolla. He helped me a lot and taught me a lot about the vehicle i wanted, i really appreciate everything that he did and i will never forget this moment. Jason Keye was really amazing, having him as my Sales Associate was the best. I thank him a lot for helping me get the car. I would really recommend him to any of my friends to speak with him, because he also can tell you everything about the car.

Jason Keye, Sr

whodatcar
7/20/2015

"very good"

had nice experience sales person Austin baker was very knowledgeable about the car I bought. and very helpful days after I bought my Toyota highlander.

austin baker,colby lacy

Lincoln2015
7/13/2015

"Awesome"

It was my husband and I first visit to this dealership and Damien made it an experience we will never forget. We will be back.

Damien Boatright

Ruby Faye Taylor
7/13/2015

".Great experience!"

We only went in the front to take a look at the new Highlanders, with no intention to trade. We had our current Highlander in the shop for repairs. We were just picking it up. Austin Baker met us at the front door, and showed us around. He also let us know not to pay for the repairs. We would be able to trade in the Highlander and Toyota would pay for these repairs. We continued to talk, he asked if they could get a credit rating on us. I said Yes..... Since we are Senior Citizens with no mortgage payment they could not see why we would trade. I asked to see the Highlander Plus, as the trunk would go up and down with a push button. Austin said we have our most popular car color here. I will get it and we will take a drive. It drove like a dream.!!! I wanted our payments under $500.00. We would have to pay some down to get close to that dollar mark. Austin worked with the Karen, the sales manager, and we finally reached close to our dollar amount. Austin Baker did an outstanding job in staying with us, urging us to go ahead and trade cars. Excellent experience.

Karen Van Horn, Sales Manager and Finance manager were both extra nice. Josh , I believe was the Finance Manager.