Keith Pierson Toyota

6501 Youngerman Circle,
Jacksonville, Florida 32244
Keith Pierson Toyota Info
About Keith Pierson Toyota

Our mission is to continuously exceed the expectations of our customers and associates. Our goal is to be the benchmark for excellence in every aspect of our business. Keith Pierson Toyota Scion is dedicated to: 1) Delivering exceptional service & value 2) Promoting personal & professional growth 3) Fostering teamwork & associate involvement 4) Demanding the highest ethical standards from ourselves Our commitment to this mission makes Keith Pierson Toyota Scion a place where people want to work and do business.

About Keith Pierson Toyota

Sunday 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM

Sunday 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Sunday 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Tje
8/16/2016

"Excellent service"

I went just to see what they had on the lot, ended up trading in my Jeep for a Dodge Dart with half the miles and a lower payment. Tyler was very helpful and knowledgeable, I told him what I was looking for, and in a couple hours I was ready to go with my new purchase. I couldn't be happier with the great price and service we received.

Tyler

MaryMac
8/03/2016

"Genuine Good People"

Got a lower payment Kennedy went above and beyond for us and we left with 2 new cars! Went in for service oil change on our new Toyotas and left with 2 more new toyotas

Kennedy

Julesof3
8/02/2016

"Great experience!"

Derek was great to us. He tried so hard to find a vehicle that met the needs of my family and my pocket. Staying after closing to make sure everything was taken care of and even came and picked up my trade in. No pushy sales pitch our pressure to buy anything. It was definitely the best car buying experience I've ever had.

Derek Rosa

Corpsman91
8/01/2016

"Excellent Service To Their Customers"

I was a bit hesitant in buying a new vehicle. The store was able to explain all the details when it came to buying and in the end provided me a great first time buy experience. Would recommend them to anyone. Thank you.

Greg Aufenkamp (awesome)

Le Linda Blakely
8/01/2016

"Customer Service at its Best!"

From the moment you enter the dealership you are greeted and given the best customer service ever. My salesman Ray Ledgister was helpful and satisfied my requests for what I wanted in a car. It wasn't too hard because I researched the 2016 Highlander and I knew what I wanted. The lifetime warranty on new cars was a plus. This dealership and the sales crew met all of my expectations and more. Kudos to Keith Pierson Toyota!

Ray Ledgister, Sam and Lucius

terrible sales guy
7/28/2016

"never again"

I was told to come here by a coworker, and was told they sell a lot of cars so the deals are good. Neither one was correct. The sales guy (jason key) was rude and did not listen to what I was telling him I was looking for. The car that he ended showing me was way out of my price range and I felt like he was just wasting time until he could leave. Complete waste of time.

jason key

Keith Pierson Toyota responded to this review

August 03, 2016

Dear terrible sales guy, Thank you for taking the time to share your comments and feeling about our dealership on DealerRater.com. Even though your comments did not shine a positive light on our dealership, it is helpful to us in finding out where some of our weaknesses lie, whether in our personnel or our processes. Unfortunately, without knowing your name or phone number, we are unable to research the matter or attempt resolution. Please give me a call directly if you'd like to discuss the matter further. Tia R. Thomas, MBA Executive Assistant to Keith Pierson

TomP
7/22/2016

"Good ecperience. Great help in all areas."

Great experience all around. Jackie Saint Pierre was a big help and she went out of the way to make our experience enjoyable. Look forward to using the dealership in the future.

Jackie Saint Pierre, Chris Drakos

Bill Lewis
7/20/2016

"Outstanding customer service"

The second we stepped at Keith Pierson Toyota they treated us just like family making sure that we comfortable and that we had food and drinks. At the time they had a cookout.

Toya Jones

Ronald and Atravon Mayo
7/19/2016

"Wonderful Experience all around!!!"

Our first experience with Keith Pearson Toyota was a blast! From the greeters to the friendly smiles from all the staff. We would like to thank Darryl Carter Sr, for his professionalism and patience. He was very informative and helped us get the perfect vehicle for our family without any pressure. We truly appreciated that!! Thanks to Terry for making us feel comfortable during financing. From beginning to the end of our experience (sales, test drive, finance) All involved kept smiles on our faces. We would definitely recommend Keith Pearson Toyota to all of our friends. We also highly recommend Darryl Carter SR.

Darryl Carter SR, Terry Seymour

loki
7/16/2016

"This is my second car purchased in this dealership."

My experience was wonderful and my salesman Gary Doski who was very professional and he tried his best to found us the car that we wanted. He left the deslership with a Toyota 4 Runner Limited 2015 and we love it. If you are looking for a Toyota this is the place go. You will be very happy.

Gary Doski