Read Reviews Keith Pierson Toyota

Overall

4.7 out of 5

381 lifetime reviews

Keith Pierson Toyota

None of this dealership's employees have received reviews. Be the first to write a review.

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Keith Pierson Toyota

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Keith Pierson Toyota has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Keith Pierson Toyota

Our mission is to continuously exceed the expectations of our customers and associates. Our goal is to be the benchmark for excellence in every aspect of our business. Keith Pierson Toyota Scion is dedicated to:

1) Delivering exceptional service & value
2) Promoting personal & professional growth
3) Fostering teamwork & associate involvement
4) Demanding the highest ethical standards from ourselves

Our commitment to this mission makes Keith Pierson Toyota Scion a place where people want to work and do business.

Our Location

Drive-In Service Pet Friendly
Express Service Shuttle Service
Free Coffee Television

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"Surprisingly Pleasant Car Buying Experience"

sjmgcm
6/20/2014 11:12:09 AM

Reggie Jackson

My Review Of Keith Pierson Toyota:

We stopped by Keith Pierson Toyota during our search for a new car. We buy a new every several years. We have preconceived ideas about car salesman. It isn't usually a pleasant experience. The hard sell doesn't work for us. We are old and set in our ways. We have bought a lot of cars and we do research. We didn't expect to buy a car, that day, we were just pricing. We knew exactly what we wanted and how much we were willing to pay. We knew about how much we wanted for our trade. We met a young salesman, Reggie Jackson, who we told what we wanted and that we didn't want to play games, of running back and forth between, him and his manager. He said he understood and they were going to make this as good experience. To my surprise, this young man, did exactly what he said. We got the car we wanted, at a great price and the trade, was at a very fair price. There was no haggling over anything. Brian Honeyman, stayed late to do our paperwork, so we wouldn't have do it, when we picked up the car. The customer service has been great. Reggie has followed up on some minor body work that needed to be fixed and coordinated the appointment with service. We had a problem that required the car to be towed. It wouldn't start and I called Reggie, on a Sunday morning and they had a tow truck come to my house. He talked to the Service Department and they said they would look at it immediately and have it back as soon as possible. It was ready and they had a driver pick me up within 2 hours. It happened to be a bad battery (513 miles) which they replaced. They said it was rare but not impossible. I am so happy with the dealership and their employees. I would absolutely recommend Keith Pierson Toyota!

"Awesome experience!"

bradoswald22
6/16/2014 7:36:43 AM

Stacey Williams

My Review Of Keith Pierson Toyota:

I enjoyed the entire car buying experience at Keith Pierson Toyota! Stacey Williams (sales representative) was extremely professional and transparent. She set proper expectations for me as well as created a payment plan to make my dream of owning a Toyota Tacoma a reality. The quality of service I received exceeded my expectations by a long shot. I highly recommend purchasing your next vehicle from Stacey Williams at Keith Pierson Toyota.

"Our Great Experience"

metraman
6/5/2014 3:54:47 AM

Steven Tessler and Chris Jordan

My Review Of Keith Pierson Toyota:

We can in for an oil change on our 2009 Scion XB. While waiting we happened to meet Steven Tessler our salesman and began talking to him about a New Truck. He was just "GREAT". He worked with us to trade in our XB for our New 2014 Toyota Tacoma. He was patient with us and worked very hard to get us the best price for the Tacoma and the most for our trade-in. He was able to answer all our questions about the Tacome. He was very friendly and very pleasant. When he had finished with all he had to do, he then directed us to the finance dept. where we met with Chris Jordan. He was very helpful in helping us to get the best interest rate and the best coverage for our New Truck. Everyone at Keith Pearson was friendly and courteous. If or when we decide to buy another vehicle we will certainly go back to Keith's dealership for our next vehicle. I would highly recommend them for all your vehicle needs. "THANK YOU" Steven Tessler and Chris Jordan.

Roger and Esther Henson

"2014 toyota tundra"

ycarvette
5/28/2014 8:01:04 PM

dawn smith

My Review Of Keith Pierson Toyota:

Saleman charles Thornton was patient, friendly knows his product(automobiles). He nota fast talking car salemen, he is honest, he going show you the best auto. He will try his best to get you what you want in automobile & price your looking for.

"Good Service"

Bander
5/28/2014 5:04:32 PM

Marcus Ratclift

My Review Of Keith Pierson Toyota:

We had good experience with Marcus while deciding what to purchase. Everyone in dealership was very kind and helpful. Sorry late, not good on computer!

Twitter
"One of the best experiences I've ever had!"

pmcole70
5/19/2014 8:44:01 AM

Reginald Johnson & Tom Cihlar

My Review Of Keith Pierson Toyota:

I want to thank Reggie and Tom for making the purchase and service of my 2012 Limited RAV4 enjoyable and stress free. My past vehicle purhasing experiences at other dealerships had not been so enjoyable and were actually more of a chore. And, honestly, when I showed up on the lot with my friend, Patsy, that Sunday morning (May 4th), I was expecting to the same kind of experience and was quite nervous. Reggie greeted and welcomed me, my friend and her daughter very kindly. And, he was able to pinpoint exactly what I was looking for and steered me in the right direction quickly. Once he showed me the 2012 RAV4 that was traded to them just the night before, I knew this was an opportunity I did not want to pass up and ended the thought of looking any further. When I purchased the car, they had not had enough time to do the complete service on it yet. So, I returned this past Saturday (May 17th) to have my car completely serviced, which Tom scheduled. I'm grateful to have such a great car that I know is serviced and well taken care of and that will last me years to come, and I am even more grateful to have had this experience purchasing my car. I absolutely love it and look forward to always having it serviced at Keith Pierson Toyota. Thank you everyone for treating me so kindly and professionally.

Nicholle D. Geiger

"an easy experience"

drkent
5/17/2014 10:36:06 AM

Employee(s) Dealt With:
toya jones and her finance mgr mr patel and finance person bridget

My Review Of Keith Pierson Toyota:

We were looking for a Toyota truck for our son and did extensive online research. Keith Pierson Toyota had a seemingly good selection. When we arrived we were quickly shown some options, understood the bottom-line price and made our decision. The folks worked with us to make the process easy, valuable and quick, with no pressure. We'd definitely go back there again. We are happy campers.

"Love my car :))"

Jasmarieo
5/16/2014 6:14:14 PM

Marcus Ratcliff & the toyota family

My Review Of Keith Pierson Toyota:

I walked in Toyota & was approached by Mr.Marcus Ratcliff.. From the time I sat in his chair he listened and catered to my needs. I told him the kind of car I Wanted , the down payment I had & how much I wanted my monthly payments. He got me more than what I wanted and for the price I wanted. Within 2 hours I was driving off the lot with my Camry SE :)) I love my car. He explained the car features perfect and everything. I had a great experience. I would recommend anyone to Keith Pierson Toyota :)) Thank You Marcus !!

"Frank's FRS"

Lilnfrank
5/13/2014 5:54:17 PM

Marcus Ratcliff

My Review Of Keith Pierson Toyota:

It was a great and pleasant experience. The staff was very pleasant, all the way from the receptionist to the sales rep, Marcus, to the finance manager.

Thank you Marcus!!!

"Great Experience"

elizabethaltnew
5/12/2014 11:54:17 AM

Marcus
Adam
Chris Jordan

My Review Of Keith Pierson Toyota:

Everyone was very friendly and accommodating - the whole experience was painless & they worked with me at every level. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone in the area!

Reviews 11-20 >>