Keith Pierson Toyota

6501 Youngerman Circle,
Jacksonville, Florida 32244
Keith Pierson Toyota Info
About Keith Pierson Toyota

Our mission is to continuously exceed the expectations of our customers and associates. Our goal is to be the benchmark for excellence in every aspect of our business. Keith Pierson Toyota Scion is dedicated to: 1) Delivering exceptional service & value 2) Promoting personal & professional growth 3) Fostering teamwork & associate involvement 4) Demanding the highest ethical standards from ourselves Our commitment to this mission makes Keith Pierson Toyota Scion a place where people want to work and do business.

About Keith Pierson Toyota

Sunday 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM

Sunday 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Sunday 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Camry SE
8/21/2015

"Awesome experience with buying my 2015 Camry"

The staff at Keith Pierson, was very friendly and helpful. I highly recommend purchasing a car from this dealership. The sales people are knowledgeable of explaining the features of the cars. I did not have to spend all night at the dealership trying to get the deal close. Thanks Keith Pierson Toyota for my new 2015 Camry SE.

Jackie Saint-Pierre

Jim "Baloo" Trott
8/20/2015

"Awesome Experience!!!!"

Darrell Carter and Eddie Maralise are two of the finest gentlemen that I have met. They are exceptionally knowledgeable of the Toyota vehicles and merchandise. Both treated my wife and I with respect and patience. We both felt like old friends rather than customers. The Toyota Truck pretty much sells itself but the dealership has to rely on the salesperson to get the right vehicle with the right customer. KP Toyota has two top notch people working for them that I will vouch for. I am certain there are others and I look forward to meeting them in the service and parts departments. Thank you for an enjoyable experience. James G. (Jim) Trott

Eddie Marilise and Darrell Carter

chsa
8/18/2015

"My second car from Keith Pierson and great service."

I bought my first Toyota from Keith Pierson in 2006, had all of my servicing done there since then, and have been extremely satisfied with the care, quality, and attention they've provided over the years. My recent purchase of another new car from Keith Pierson was completely satisfying as well. All questions were answered, staff were completely professional, and the environment was totally stress-free. The buying experience could not have gone any more smoothly and I'll be back for many more years.

Darryl Carter, Bob Smith, and Eric Lowe

sjm730
8/15/2015

"I recently traded and purchased my second new car."

The new car sales department had gone out of their way to make sure I was completely satisfied with my purchase. Overall I absolutely love my 2015 Toyota Corolla!! Thanks Guys!!

Vince Justice and Maurice

Deb
8/14/2015

"Finally a new car for me!"

I have done business with Keith Pierson in the past and had bought a new car for my daughter when she graduated and sent my dad for both of the cars he bought and never a bad experience. I was welcomed with a warm friendly smile when I walked in and it never stopped. I knew what I was looking for when I got there but wasn't sure I was going to purchase anything yet. I seen a few familiar faces and they remembered me as well and was still as friendly as day one. My salesman was Branden Crawford and he took me to look around and test drive the vehicle i was looking for. He explained the warranty and answered every question I had. He was very professional and I would send anyone to see him if they were in need of a vehicle. Everyone there was friendly and I would definitely recommend them for anyone looking. The staff was very friendly and the business was very clean and professional. I also like they can service my car on the weekends as well.

Branden Crawford, Karen Vanhorn and Lance in finance

PerryD4runner
8/11/2015

"Keith Pierson had the exact 4 Runner I wanted trimmed out"

Eddy Miralles asked me what exactly I was looking for and surprising enough, he got it right the first time. He asked us to sit still and brought a 4 Runner Limited with everything and more than I requested.He was very knowledgeable about the features and benefits the 4R. He demonstrated how to use things on this model that I had not had before. Karen Van horn and Eddy worked hard to give us their best price and in a timely manner. I bought my Tacoma SR5 from Keith Pierson Toyota and is one of the best trucks on the road. Keith Pierson has a very reliable service department. After 35 plus years of buying Toyota vehicles it is a family preference and my kids all drive Toyota.

Eddy Miralles, Karen Vanhorn, and Brian Honeyman

chappar
8/11/2015

"Great vehicle buying experience"

Very good welcome at the entrance. friendly employees, keep you engaged and genuinely interested to earn the business. showed the comparable rates in the local area.

Julian Kopff, Bob and Asif Khan

kimo68
8/09/2015

"Awesome Toyota Dealership!!!"

I have been doing business with this dealership for a few years now. My '97 Camry I traded in at this dealership in 2012 for a new Camry but, due to medical issues and ease of entry and exit I traded that in for a '15 Rav4. My salesman Eddie Miralles and his minions [sales guys in training] did a fantastic job of a couple test drives and showing me all the features a Limited has to offer. Anderson and Karen the Sales Directors gave me a good trade in value on my '12 Camry and a fair sales price on my new Rav4. I have been having my Toyota's both mine and my wife's serviced by Johnathan McDowell and his service crew for years and they have never tried to sell me on unnecessary maintenance my vehicles did not need. like some places do. I am very happy with my new car and the dealership as a whole everyone is friendly and courteous, and I am not the easiest guy to get along with most of the time. lol

Eddie, Anderson, Karen, Johnathan

Fla
8/07/2015

"The best Toyota dealership"

This was not my first visit to Kieth Pierson Toyota as I have had maintenance performed there on my wife's car and that was why I decided to go there to look for a suv..This Toyota dealership is a pleasure to do business with.Their salesman was polite and listened to me attentively and never pressured me like most other car dealers.All of the other employees that I encountered were also very professional and curtious.I went there to buy a used car and ended up with a new one because they really worked with me to make this deal happen.It goes to say that I will continue doing business with Keith Pierson Toyota.Mark K.

Akbar sales,Marcus sales and Bob in finance

TJackson89
8/07/2015

"Very nice"

Very well ran business the commercial speaks for itself!Everyone was nice from the time I walked in until I left!!!! Recommend to anyone looking to be treated right as a first time new car owner.

Kennedy