Keith Pierson Toyota

6501 Youngerman Circle,
Jacksonville, Florida 32244
Keith Pierson Toyota Info
About Keith Pierson Toyota

Our mission is to continuously exceed the expectations of our customers and associates. Our goal is to be the benchmark for excellence in every aspect of our business. Keith Pierson Toyota Scion is dedicated to: 1) Delivering exceptional service & value 2) Promoting personal & professional growth 3) Fostering teamwork & associate involvement 4) Demanding the highest ethical standards from ourselves Our commitment to this mission makes Keith Pierson Toyota Scion a place where people want to work and do business.

About Keith Pierson Toyota

Sunday 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM

Sunday 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Sunday 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Vhansen
5/26/2015

"trade-in two cars for one"

the folks at Keith Pierson Toyota were very friendly, professional, helpful & patient. We traded in two cars - older, high mileage - and bought a 2006 Toyota Avalon. We felt we got a generous value for our trades and a good deal on the car we bought.

James, Marcus

libby1026
5/23/2015

"AWESOME! "

We bought our car in 2007 from Darryl Carter Sr. He was so good to us and we connected very well. We ran into him everywhere we went and he was always so nice. 7 years later, we needed another vehicle and knew Darryl was the man to see. We actually waited an hour for him to finish with another customer, that is how much we wanted to deal with him again. He was just as pleasurable as he was 7 years ago and got us into our new van that we love!

Darryl Carter, Sr.

marverjam
5/22/2015

"PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL SERVICE "

This was my second purchase from the dealership and the second visit was even better than the first! The salesman was very professional and friendly. He listened to what I wanted and then helped us find the right car without the usual pressure approach. Then he demonstrated his superior knowledge of the features of the car after we found one we were interested in purchasing. He was compassionate and understood our needs. I love my new car and would not hesitate to return to this dealership and ask for the same salesman.

Darryle Carter, Sr.

TOBONES
5/19/2015

"Outstanding Experience!!"

This is the second visit to this dealer, and buy two cars on the same day .. all the staff behaved with great professionalism in every step of purchase. Excellent! Especially Eddy Miralles who always helped me immensely in getting the best price and conditions in my purchase. I can honestly say that the next time I start looking to purchase a vehicle, this will be the first place I visit! Thank You Mr. Keith Pierson for such a beautiful and comfortable dealer where doing business is a pleasure and comfortable experience.

Eddy Miralles and Chris Jordan

Happy Car Buyer
5/17/2015

"Phenomenal Experience!"

I went in completely skeptical and with the general idea everyone has of a car dealership. The salesman came right out of the gate with the exact pricing idea I had in mind and provided quick and timely service. He verified everything was taken care of with the vehicle and I couldn't be happier with the purchase. The customer service throughout the store was excellent. I can honestly say that the next time I start looking to purchase a vehicle, this will be the first place I visit!

Eric Lowe, Enitre Finance Department

queenie 74
5/16/2015

"Great experience !!!"

From the minute we walked in the experience was all that was promised on their commercials . Staff was friendly and helpful and our sales associate Eric Lowe was an amazing help getting us a vehicle we loved and could afford. We will send all of our friends and will continue to do business there...thank you Keith Pierson for actually living up to your promises. We will be back!!!!

Eric Lowe, Alexander

D.Burgess
5/12/2015

"Still in AWE"

The salesman and finance manager were beyond helpful. They more than fulfilled my requirements. I am still in awe of what they were able to do. I am definitely in love with my vehicle as well as the service that was provided to me.

Salesman Kennedy Mumford and Finance Manager Daniel Dugan

Dennis - realtor
5/09/2015

"New car purchase"

Best dealer I have ever worked with for a new car purchase. Employees we met are exceptional as well as the service offer. They know the meaning of customer service. Having had a great buying experience, their follow up has been top notch. I spent at least 3 hours in the show room because I was not prepared to purchase a car at that time so was a very tough customer. The sales staff had to educate me about the specific vehicle and never for a moment showed impatience during my decision making process. I'm in sales and was very impressed with the way they conducted themselves. Jeremiah Hersey gave exceptional service throughout and after the buying process. I have recommended him to several of my associates. Overall very impressed.

Jeremih Hersey

Eady Family
5/09/2015

"2015 Toyota Avalon"

I had the best sales experience of any dealership I had visited the weekend I purchased my 2015 Toyota Avalon. If you are looking for a salesman to treat you right with all the facts, go see Harold Elder at Keith Pierson Toyota. When it comes to financing your new vehicle, ask for Finance Manager Mike. The Eady Family North Georgia

Harold Elder and Finance Manager Mike

mje
5/08/2015

"Great car buying experience"

Kennedy listened to what I was looking for and steered me away the Highlander as being too small and the Sequoia as being too big. He recommended the Sienna which has turned to be a great vehicle for my purposes. It was a very relaxing transaction.

Kennedy Mumford