Keith Pierson Toyota

6501 Youngerman Circle,
Jacksonville, Florida 32244
Keith Pierson Toyota Info
About Keith Pierson Toyota

Our mission is to continuously exceed the expectations of our customers and associates. Our goal is to be the benchmark for excellence in every aspect of our business. Keith Pierson Toyota Scion is dedicated to: 1) Delivering exceptional service & value 2) Promoting personal & professional growth 3) Fostering teamwork & associate involvement 4) Demanding the highest ethical standards from ourselves Our commitment to this mission makes Keith Pierson Toyota Scion a place where people want to work and do business.

About Keith Pierson Toyota

Sunday 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM

Sunday 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Sunday 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM

genelaw
5/01/2015

"Buying Experience"

I recently purchased a 2015 Toyota 4-Runner. Ms Jones and I was able to negotiate and reach agreements on features, options, costs, etc. without haggling. I never felt pressured or manipulated throughout my purchasing ordeal. Ms Jones was very courteous and honest. My buying experience with Ms Jones and Keith Pierson Toyota was a very smooth and non-stressful ordeal.

Toya Jones

EarthGirl
4/29/2015

"Exceptional Experience with Eric Lowe"

Salesman Eric Lowe was professional and knowledgeable throughout my car buying experience. Best of all though was the fact that he was extremely respectful, friendly, and most of all patient. He helped me hash through making that big decision on which car fit my lifestyle and financial budget. Have met many car salesmen over the years and Eric Lowe is the only one I will recommend to my friends and family. Changed my view of what I thought all car salesmen were like to a surprisingly positive view and experience.

MissRashelle
4/22/2015

"Would purchase again "

I did a lot of shopping at other dealerships before making my purchase. Eric Lowe at Keith Pierson gave me the best customer service by far. He treated me with respect & was extremely courteous & very knowledgeable. I appreciate the way I was treated while looking & after the sale as well. He has since followed up to ensure my satisfaction with my purchase & has given me the best experience with a vehicle purchase I've had yet.

marty
4/15/2015

"Great Car Buying Experience with Eric Lowe"

We had a wonderful experience with Eric Lowe. He was very patient in helping us select a car that would meet our needs. His salesmanship, however, really came in AFTER THE SALE. He spent hours helping us understand the technology of the car. His willingness to go over and above the normal time necessary for us to grasp all the many features of the car was very much appreciated. He even volunteered to come in on his day off !

KWR
4/10/2015

"Excellent Experience purchasing new Tundra"

Our salesperson, Jackie, was Excellent - worked hard to locate my perfect truck and went the extra mile making this a very easy experience for us. Excellent customer service.

Jackie

hmosley14
3/29/2015

"GO SEE ADAM ATHAN"

I had an AMAZING experience at Keith Pierson Toyota. We had Adam Athan and he was great.He greeted us at the door and immediately went to get the new 2015 toyota corolla. We took it for a test drive and it was a smooth ride.When we got back to the dealership Adam went and walked us through all of the paperwork to purchase the corolla. It was one of the quickest processes that i have ever been through. Adam was awesome. He didn't beat around the bush and he made sure that we got the best deal. I would and will recommend Keith Pierson Toyota and Adam to those looking to purchase a vehicle. Again it was a great experience and great people!

Adam Athan

Marc
3/28/2015

"Great experience! Ask For Adam A.!"

Friendly bunch gave me a great deal and made me feel super comfortable. They made me a great deal on my new car to boot.

Adam Athan

Alhb
3/28/2015

"Costco Customer "

Salesman was professional, courtesy, knowledgeable and treated us like we were the only customers in the dealership. Although we are not sure we received the best price of the vehicle or if it was truly the Costco price, they were eager for our business and we were ready for a new vehicle.

hflip22
3/24/2015

"Come see Jackie, she is the best!"

This is our second car we have purchased from Keith Pierson Toyota and we knew we wanted to work exclusively with Jackie! She is professional, knowledgeable, hard working and friendly. She makes your experience pleasant, eases your concerns and works hard to help get you the best deal. When you work with Jackie you feel comfortable and feel that she is truly working in your best interests to get the vehicle you need to fit you and your family's lifestyle. Keith Pierson Toyota is lucky to have her and she is a great asset to their company. Go see Jackie if you are looking for the best car buying experience!

Jackie St Pierre

C&C
3/21/2015

"Jackie- new car sale"

Several weeks ago, we bought our fourth car from Keith Pierson and our second car from Jackie. Jackie is a professional and hard worker. She ran back and forth in the rain to show me different vehicles to make sure the vehicle I bought was the vehicle I really wanted. I really appreciated her patience. Our daughter will need a car in a few years. We will go back to Keith Pierson and we will definitely request Jackie.

Jackie