Keith Pierson Toyota

6501 Youngerman Circle,
Jacksonville, Florida 32244
Keith Pierson Toyota Info
About Keith Pierson Toyota

Our mission is to continuously exceed the expectations of our customers and associates. Our goal is to be the benchmark for excellence in every aspect of our business. Keith Pierson Toyota Scion is dedicated to: 1) Delivering exceptional service & value 2) Promoting personal & professional growth 3) Fostering teamwork & associate involvement 4) Demanding the highest ethical standards from ourselves Our commitment to this mission makes Keith Pierson Toyota Scion a place where people want to work and do business.

About Keith Pierson Toyota

Sunday 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM

Sunday 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Sunday 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Scion Fan

"Salesperson review"

Toya was very helpful and attentive throughout the entire process. She kep me informed about the status of the process, and was knowledgeable about the particular vehicle in which I was interested.

19FATBOY99
6/30/2016

"ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL IN EVERY WAY"

MY SALES PERSON DARRYL CARTER WAS EXCELLENT. VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND HELPFUL WITH CHOOSING THE RIGHT VEHICLE FOR ME. I AM VERY SATISFIED AND WOULD BUY AGAIN.

DARRYL CARTER

Grandson@1

"very good service "

I went in with a BIG problem and Derek worked with me totally! A very good salesman. Very considerate and knowledgeable. I have dealt with Kieth Pierson for the purchase of my other vehicle and walked away happy! thanks

derek ross

PriusVision16
6/26/2016

"Pierson Toyota"

We had a good experience and were taken care of by a great representative. The deal price was fair. The sales facility was first class.

Patricia Corbett
6/19/2016

"Truly Exceptional Service"

I was in the market for a new car and I was told to stop into Keith Pierson Toyota. Upon arrival I was met by a super, non pushy, yet very knowledgeable salesperson (Toya Jones). She made the entire experience, a truly exceptional, remarkable experience. It was so much fun, until I almost forgot I was there to purchase a vehicle. Once she found out I was interested in a Camry, she explained every detail of the car, answered all of my various questions, and yes he made the sale. Thanks Toya for the truly exceptional, excellent service.

bobcat3059
6/19/2016

"Excellent Dealership as Always"

This is my Third vehicle fro this dealership and the second that I have come with someone and we both bought new vehicles at the same time. Keith Pierson Toyota was great to deal with, the salesman was great and an excellent buying experience as always.

Darryl Carter

pete148
6/16/2016

"a great -understanding-non-pushing pro-salesperson"

salesperson was to the point and promoted the best features, benefits, and value of the sienna xl.. he worked for the sale... question after questions we had.. and yes this rep made the sale. the Toyota, sienna xl..is great what a ride.. my neighbors noted the new vehicle.. ha...great experience..

eric lowe

stjt621
6/08/2016

"Good vehicle purchase experience"

Darryl Carter made the purchase of my new vehicle enjoyable. He was friendly, knowledgeable and had my best interest in mind. I would recommend this dealership. Excellent customer service.

Darryl Carter

june19
6/06/2016

"EVADNEY "JACKIE" SAINT-PIERRE"

THE ABOVE SALESPERSON WAS VERY PATIENT AND CARING ABOUT WHAT WE WANTED TO DRIVE. SHE TOOK US ON A COUPLE OF TEST DRIVES IN DIFFERENT VEHICLES TO SEE WHICH ONE WAS BEST SUITED FOR OUR NEEDS. WE APPRECIATE HOW SHE HANDLED OUR TRANSACTION AND WOULD RECOMMEND HER EXPERTISE TO ANYONE THAT IS LOOKING TO BUY A VEHICLE AT KEITH PIERSON TOYOTA CAR DEALERSHIP.. WE SAY SHE IS A GREAT ASSET TO THE COMPANY. WE DROVE AWAY IN THE CAR WE WANTED.

MIKE SHOEMAKE, Finance Manager

Truck Owner again
5/31/2016

"First time Toyota buyer"

Our car buying experience was great and we feel like we got a great deal on a great truck. Mr. Carter was a real pro and had our best interests at heart. I would recommend Darryl to anyone. Great guy.

Darryl Carter, Sr.