Keith Pierson Toyota

6501 Youngerman Circle,
Jacksonville, Florida 32244
Keith Pierson Toyota Info
About Keith Pierson Toyota

Our mission is to continuously exceed the expectations of our customers and associates. Our goal is to be the benchmark for excellence in every aspect of our business. Keith Pierson Toyota Scion is dedicated to: 1) Delivering exceptional service & value 2) Promoting personal & professional growth 3) Fostering teamwork & associate involvement 4) Demanding the highest ethical standards from ourselves Our commitment to this mission makes Keith Pierson Toyota Scion a place where people want to work and do business.

About Keith Pierson Toyota

Sunday 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM

Sunday 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Sunday 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM

mickey
5/23/2016

"Wonderful "

The staff over at Keith Pierson Toyota, makes you feel so welcome and appreciated. The customer service was out standing. Even after the sale of the car, they were contacting me to make sure everything was good. Jason Keye was my salesperson, he was great. Very nice young gentleman. He answered all my questions and if he didn't have an answer, he found someone that could answer the question. I bought a 2016 Camry. I LOVE my car and I am very grateful for the experience I had at Keith Pierson. I would not have bought the car if my experience hadn't been so good. All I can say is "Thank You So Much, your customer service skills are outstanding, I would and have recommended you and Keith Pierson to my friends and acquaintances" Jana

Jason Keye and the Finance Gentleman

Bill@breeze
5/11/2016

"Second Purchase, Both Positive"

I wanted a specific model, trim and color. I called ahead and was told they had one "on their lot". When I arrived they did not. They quickly identified one at another dealer in another town. We worked through pricing without any "gaming'. The sales man was knew his product and was very professional. The sales manage financial people and were equally professional. this was a second purchase from this dealership and both were good experiences.

Derek Rosa

Marcelle34
4/28/2016

"Tom Yonkers is the best!"

When Tom Yonkers joined Keith Pierson Toyota, so did I and my whole family. We have always been very happy with him as our service rep. So when he moved to a dealership over 20 miles from our home we switched over. The distance is unimportant when your service rep is knowledgable and helpful. I know I am in good hands and Keith Pierson Toyota! If we decide to buy a new car, it will be at this dealership!

Tom Yonkers

Steven Shafer
4/25/2016

"Darryl Carter is the man!!!!"

Came into the dealership looking around. I met Darryl and he made me feel right at home. I explained to him what I was wanting and looking for, and within no time, I was in my brand new car. I had a great experience and look forward to getting my services done just so I can go back and visit all the friendly faces at Kieth Pierson.

Darryl Carter

blue eyes
4/24/2016

"Great Dealership Service"

I had a great salesman with a wonderful personality, his name is Derek Rosa. Derek took me into the sales room, and asked me what I was looking for, and how much did I want my payments to be. He brought a couple of cars out for me to see, but I wasn't interested. Well he sold me on the Toyota corolla. Needless to say I bought the car. Derek was very professional, and did not pressure me at all. I had a great experience for the first time buying a car.

Derek Rosa, Marcus, Mike Shoemake, they were all very nice gentlemen and friendly and professional

Iryna K.
4/21/2016

"ALWAYS FAST, EASY, AND FRIENDLY!!!"

I have had my car serviced with Tom Yonkers since 2012, got a new one now, and still will always go there. Always friendly, easy-going, fast and the price is always great! The BEST service advisor ever and the BEST dealership with great service department. Keep up the good work!!!

Tom Yonkers

newtundraguy
4/21/2016

"Again, A Truly Exceptional customer experience."

On my third trip to Kieth Pearson Toyota to see "my guy" about buying a third vehicle for a family member I met Darryl Carter to begin the process. It was like seeing a family member you haven't seen in a while. The process was again, as before, Truly Exceptional. Darryl is a great member of the Toyota family there and my family and I were treated the same. After Darryl and I had caught up personally and completed our business it was off to see Micheal Shumake in the finance department. Again as with Darryl, nothing but Truly Exceptional assistance in wrapping up the paperwork. These Guys are the best. If you are looking to purchase a vehicle I highly recommend you stop by and see what Kieth and his team are all about!

Darryl Carter and Micheal Shumake

william

"Great Dealership Service"

Service Dept is great, very professional, Raymond Cassidy always does a great job with my needs and prices are always fair. Highly recommend this dealer

Raymond Cassidy

Jim "Baloo" Trott
4/16/2016

"Freekin Awesome!!!!"

I have purchased 5 vehicles from Keith Pierson Toyota. Darryl Carter has sold me the last two. I have been treated like a friend and, in fact, Darryl and I are friends now. The service department is not to be forgotten either. Raymond is a super guy to deal with for service. the entire KP experience has been wonderful. Great vehicles, great deals, great service, friendly professional sales personnel. I could not be happier. Okay well unless I win the lotto. Thanks to everyone there for the enjoyable experience.

Darryl Carter, Raymond (service)

cvandewetering
4/11/2016

"Pleasant, professional and straightforward."

Our Toyota Pro Sales man was Darryl Carter, Sr. he listened to our needs and found the exact match for us. We had done our "homework" and every question we had for him he answered just as we expected. No phony or "smoke and mirrors." We are thoroughly enjoying our 2016 Rav4! Thank you Darryl for your exceptional service.

Darryl Carter, Sr. , Mrs. Keith Pierson