Kelly Honda

Showroom Hours: 8:30 AM - 6:00 PM Closed

Kelly Honda

Kelly Honda Info
About Kelly Honda

We at Kelly Honda are dedicated to providing an easy and stress-free buying and servicing experience to every single Kelly customer. When we combine that commitment along with our knowledgeable Kelly staff, we are left with the result of happy Kelly customers. When you come back to our Service and/or Parts Departments, you'll know us and we'll know you. You'll see and feel an immediate difference, before and after you buy anything. We are at your service, with extended hours, 7 days a week. We hope to see you soon.

About Kelly Honda

Sunday 11:30 AM - 5:00 PM

Jenny
2/27/2015

"Great customer service "

While looking for a car I visited 3 different dealership and at the end I decided to go with kelly honda. They helped me find exactly what I was looking for. The whole experience was easy they took care of everything. Morgan and Denise were great at taking care of all my questions and concerns!!!!!! I will definitely recommend them to all my family and friends!!!!!!!

free
2/18/2015

"excellent customer service "

I saw different Diller but i have the best experience customer service and professional i recommend for every body Joe sullo the best kind costumer service i thank you for your business.

tokai
2/17/2015

"Amazing Dealership and Professional Staff"

After spending 5 1/2 hours and visiting 3 dealerships in the area searching for the right car at the right price, I found it at Kelly Honda of Lynn. Thank you to my sales agent Eric White for your help and amazing professionalism throughout the transaction. I would highly recommend Kelly Honda of Lynn to anyone in the market for a new Honda. The dealership is extremely clean, nicely designed and the employees are truly professional.

Eric White

VaniaRio
2/10/2015

"A smooth transaction "

My husband and I went there just to take a look as we're not looking to financing another car ( my previous were total loss). But we ended up doing it. Joseph Oise without any pressure make the transaction really smooth and I am much happier because the CR-V that I got wasn't black as the inventory was saying- it was on silver color. My favorite one! Thanks Joseph for make it happen!

cavalen
2/06/2015

"Very pleasant buying experience"

They were very accurate with the quote that I asked for. It was so easy to get the deal, Brandon Amodeo is very professional, friendly and he answered all my questions, making an excellent buying experience.

andyp
2/01/2015

"julie is the best!"

I've leased two vehicles with Julie and each time gets quicker and easier. I wouldn't be surprised if this next time I won't even have to go in, Julie will just call and tell me my car is ready. She fights to get the best deal and I trust that if I'm not satisfied she will work until I am. My brother parents and girlfriend have all bought cars from Julie as well. She really is the best.

Bugger

"Just what i wanted"

I Went to the dealership and talked to Julie Febonio she was very accomadating was able to deliver the car i wanted when i wanted.

Rl.elliott056

"Excellent service! "

The sales man I worked with was by far the most helpful and kind out of all the other dealerships I've been to. Most of the others seemed annoyed by my questions at other places. People like that make me angry. When I'm spending all this money on a car I would prefer to have my questions answered with out receiving an attitude, and that is exactly what the guy gave me. I give this dealership a thumbs up and would suggest it to anyone who would like to have an overall good experience from start to finish.

afern128

"Wonderful experience!"

I just recently purchased a vehicle from Brandon Amodeo at Kelly Honda on the Lynnway. Mr. Amodeo was extremely knowledgable about the selection of cars in the facility and got me a great price on the vehicle I purchased. Very happy with my overall experience and will be recommending my friends to go see Mr. Amodeo if they are in the market for a new car.

Buddy
1/31/2015

"A very satisfying experience,"

Your staff is so friendly and helpful they've changed my whole opinions of car dealers! The salesman Eric is the epitome of niceness, the finance guy, Kyle was nice also.

Reviews of Brandon Amodeo