Kelly Honda

Julie Febonio

August 22, 2017

"Repair"

- Hondahoney

Kenny took excellent care of me. He is a gem. His professionalism and caring Made me feel totally comfortable with the service provided by Kelly

Kenny Batista

August 20, 2017

"great services"

- 123456jose

great services i am so happy with the experienced with the services he understand my neccesities and very respectful i would recommended to my friends

Angel Isales

August 19, 2017

"Best Experience "

- Quincy Girl

I wanted to take this opportunity to thank Kelly Honda for making my latest purchase and service appointments remarkable. From the very first time I walked into your showroom in November 2016 when I purchased my Honda Pilot, through today, with all of the service appointments in between it has been a wonderful experience. Chris McAdam greets you with a smile and seems to want to go out of his way to make the service appointments go as smoothly as possible. Mike, the service manager, is always there to listen and address any concerns. I have been here for 4 service appointments and each time Mike has had to listen to me complain about a couple of recurring items and always does so with a smile. He instillls confidence in me that I do not need to worry and all of my concerns will be addressed. For that alone, I travel from Quincy to Lynn to service my vehicle. There are several Honda dealers closer, but because of the service I have received and the way that I am treated, I will continue to come here for future vehicle purchases and service. Thank you for making me feel as though I am not just a number, but more like family. That goes a long way in my book. Keep up the great work.

Julie Febonio