Kelly Honda

Angel Isales

Kyle Milan, Business Manager, Kelly Honda

Kyle Milan

May 22, 2017

"Many Thanks To An A+ Team! "

- Janice

This was an unexpected visit to Honda which transpired due to a recall on my vehicle. While in the waiting area, my son, my mother & I were comfortable; we had a selection of beverages: coffee, green tea & hot chocolate while we waited. The play area kept my son entertained while I read my magazine! Towards the end of the service, Kenny politely informed me that I needed an axle repair. Kenny was very professional and helpful during the process. This was not a part of the initial plan. He directed me to Anaeli who assisted me with a loaner car vehicle, she was pleasant from beginning to end! There was another helpful gentleman that drove my car into the service area and was kind the day of service and when I returned to retrieve my vehicle (sorry - I forgot his name). Overall, although I ended up having to change courses along the way, the team allowed the process to flow seamlessly which made it all better. The price tag was a bit hefty however, dealing with such a well mannered team made it worth while. I will certainly return for services in the future and will recommend it to others. Thank you to the entire staff, well done! Kindest regards, Janice L.

Kenny Batista
Anaeli Carrillo

May 20, 2017

"AWESOME"

- RVEARLEY

Not a lot I have to say just that over the past 18 years, since I bought my first Honda CR-V in 1999 i have been extremely pleased with all aspects of this dealership. Would never go to another They Are all AWESOME

Joe Sullo
Kenny Batista
Justin Maurais
Ariel Vittini
Anaeli Carrillo

May 18, 2017

"Returning Kelly customer (Lease)"

- Jack

Iris was very friendly and attentive. The negotiating process went well and we drove away in our new car a few hours later. Kyle (finance) sold us our first lease 3 years ago, so it was nice to see someone we recognized.

Iris Cedeno