Kelly Honda

Walter Sugrue

January 19, 2017

"Good experience "

- Cr-v

Because of my schedule, I communicated mostly through email. I went in to drive the cr-v and my deal just had to be finalized. It was quick, easy, and no hassle.

January 13, 2017

"Good and painless service"

- Artmongol81

Julie the salesperson was great! Financial didn't take long like the usual dealership. The price was good but off course could be better. I wish they'd lower my payments, cause I think they can!

January 11, 2017

"Friendly"

- Kd1224

Everyone is super friendly and Tentive once you walk through the door. It was my first time leasing a car and Sal was helpful in this new car journey for me. It was very intemedating at first but I left feeling knowledgeable in what I am getting myself into. Thanks !

New 2016 Honda Accord, $25445