Kelly Honda

540 Lynnway Rt 1A,
Lynn, Massachusetts 01905
Kelly Honda Info
About Kelly Honda

We at Kelly Honda are dedicated to providing an easy and stress-free buying and servicing experience to every single Kelly customer. When we combine that commitment along with our knowledgeable Kelly staff, we are left with the result of happy Kelly customers. When you come back to our Service and/or Parts Departments, you'll know us and we'll know you. You'll see and feel an immediate difference, before and after you buy anything. We are at your service, with extended hours, 7 days a week. We hope to see you soon.

About Kelly Honda

Sunday 11:30 AM - 5:00 PM

fit2015
5/26/2015

"I did not feel pressured."

From the minute I walked in the door salesperson Ryn Benson greeted my husband and I and did not jump all over us. I asked him a few questions and he was very helpful, polite and knowledgeable. I purchased my 2013 Honda accord new demo with 3,000 miles and in 2 years I had only put 4,000, total mileage on trade was 7200 miles. I was very happy with the amount they gave me for the trade I purchased a new 2015 Honda Fit. Everyone was so helpful from the sales person who went the extra to help us to the sales manager and finance manager, He got us a very good rate. I left there stress free and very happy. I bought cars before and always had to look around and even walked out from feeling pressured but not at Kelly Honda on the Lynnway in Lynn, Ma. I tell everyone to visit Kelly if they are looking for a vehicle

Happy CR-V driver
5/13/2015

"I was turning in my 2nd leased vehicle in for something new "

Buying or leasing a new car is always frustrating but the experiences I have had at Kelly Honda in Lynn, Ma. are wonderful. This is my 3rd lease and I was thinking of changing to a Chevy SUV but after being shown the Honda CRV by their new salesperson Denise Croteau I remained with Honda. No hassles and knew a lot about the product. I had a busy week and she made everything fall into place and was a pleasure to work with.

HondaConvert
4/29/2015

"CR-V Convert"

I am a former Subaru owner who purchased a new CR-V and I love this truck. What sold me is the car like ride, great gas mileage and nice interior finish. I found this SUV is comparable to a Forester but extra safety features like the right turn signal activating a blind spot camera and led screen is a plus. I dealt specifically with Brandon for the purchase and he had a welcoming attitude. When my bank ran into a hiccup with Ron from finance it was Michael, a Sales Mgr., who helped navigate through any potential issue to make sure we were satisfied.

BlackonBlackAccord
4/28/2015

"Great salesperson..."

When I came into the dealership, I thought I knew everything I needed to know before making my purchase. The salesperson, Joe Sullo educated me on everything about the car. He was very helpful in making a big decision. Before I drove off the lot, he made sure I was comfortable with the technology, driving, mirrors, etc. It's hard to find a truly genuine salesperson. Joe Sullo was very professional. I was very pleased with him that I referred my sister, and she purchased a vehicle a month later. I will definitely recommend him to friends and family.

KWELCHCRV
4/08/2015

"Just What We Needed"

We needed a new car for our upcoming baby, and Kelly Honda and Ryn provided us exactly what we needed without hassle and with prompt service. Ryn was extremely knowledgeable on the product, but was easy going and let us come to a decision. He was extremely professional and had a great sense of humor. Our baby was born just two weeks after we picked up our CRV and she loves the it!

April 14, 2015

Thanks for sharing your experience KWELCHCRV. Congratulations on the new member of your family, and thank you for letting Ryn and our team help you with your CR-V purchase. We look forward to seeing you and the family again in the future, and please don't hesitate to let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!

mbcameron85
3/28/2015

"No pressure buying and friendly service!"

I bought my 2nd car from Kelly Honda in Lynn and will buy all my vehicles from them. I bought my 1st car from them in June and reached back out to them online to see some new stock. John Moore was amazing at giving me options and setting up a time for me to come back to the dealership shortly after reaching out so I could get a good deal. The service I received from Eddy Mejia and Ron Avelar was so amazing, no pressure to purchase, and they provided such great customer service once I purchased the vehicle. Ed showed multiple cars based on the various options I was looking for and I feel I made the perfect decision in the end and am very happy with my new car. Ron made the financing experience so smooth and I feel I got a great deal for my car.

April 14, 2015

We're so happy to hear you had a wonderful experience mbcameron85, and we'd like to thank you for taking time out to review our team. On behalf of Ron, Eddy, John, and our entire team at Kelly Honda, we thank you for giving us the opportunity to work with you. Our team looks forward to helping you again in the future.

Lo
3/27/2015

"Very Accomodating"

As a woman with limited knowledge on cars, I did my extensive homework and showed up with 1001 questions. Chris was very patient and answered all my questions. He was very accommodating of my busy work schedule and made the whole car buying process 10 times better for me. I will HIGHLY recommend you ask for him personally when interested in buying a car. I didn't feel rushed or pressured into anything or any deals. No one tried to sell me another car or sway me away from the price point i was comfortable with. I will definitely come back here for future car purchases

April 14, 2015

Thank you Lo! We always appreciate our customers asking questions to ensure they are making the best purchase for their needs, and we're happy to hear that Chris was able to answer all of your questions and made you feel comfortable. Please let us know if we can do anything else for you and we very much appreciate your kind review.

40kal
3/26/2015

"Extremely satisfied"

I was shocked at the overall pride the team took in selling me my car. The experience was as least stressful as I could of imagined. Too anyone looking for a dealership look no further. Kelly Honda on the lynnway gets an A+ I strongly recommend them

April 14, 2015

We are more than happy to provide you with a good sense of shock 40kal! Thank you very much for allowing us to work with you and earn your business and trust. Ron, Angel and our entire team are very appreciative of that opportunity. Please don't hesitate to reach out if we can be of further assistance to you. Take care 40kal!

jp
3/25/2015

"Ryn's Customer compliment"

Last Saturday I test drove a 2015 Honda CR-V as I drove the vehicle with the sales person I thought I was being informed fully. fortunately I gave Kelly Honda an opportunity and had a pleasant experience as I was fortunate enough to have Ryn Benson as my sales person. He was far superior with knowledge and customer satisfaction to any dealer that I visited in the last 3 months. Without a doubt I would not hesitate to recommend family or friends to purchase their next vehicle from Ryn at Kelly Honda as I am confident he will give them the utmost wow customer experience. Thank you James A Pino please note I would like a call from the general manager to personally share my wonderful experience. Please call me at 207-242-9366 I did not spend too much time with Jeremy Mccomb but the little time I did spend with him I was satisfied with his customer service.

April 14, 2015

Mr. Pino, we thank you very much on behalf of Ryn and Jeremy for the kind sentiments you shared in your review. We are truly glad that Ryn's knowledge and Jeremy's customer service were to your satisfaction. If there is anything else our team can do to make your experience even more enjoyable, please do not hesitate to let us know. We sincerely thank you for sharing your experience Mr. Pino.

Vlad
3/24/2015

"service"

Excellent service and friendly personal. My 2008 Honda fit still running as new. Changing an oil on my wife's Nissan was fast with a reasonable price.

April 14, 2015

Hi Vlad! Thank you for leaving a review on your experience with our Kelly Honda service team. We're very happy to hear our team has provided you with great service, and we hope we can be of service to you again in the future. Take care Vlad, and thank you again!

Reviews of Julie Febonio