Kelly Honda

Kelly Honda
Call
Kelly Honda Info
About Kelly Honda

We at Kelly Honda are dedicated to providing an easy and stress-free buying and servicing experience to every single Kelly customer. When we combine that commitment along with our knowledgeable Kelly staff, we are left with the result of happy Kelly customers. When you come back to our Service and/or Parts Departments, you'll know us and we'll know you. You'll see and feel an immediate difference, before and after you buy anything. We are at your service, with extended hours, 7 days a week. We hope to see you soon.

About Kelly Honda

Sunday 11:30 AM - 5:00 PM

"Excellent Salesman ANGEL ISALES"

I have had my car for a year and a half and I have no complaints. From the moment I walked in I was greeted right away by Angel Isales with all smiles. He was professional, understanding, and made sure he did everything he could to make sure I picked the right car for me. I left happy with my Honda Accord at a great price. Still to this day I receive calls from him just to check up and see how my car is running. If your in need for a new or perused car go to Kelly Honda and ask for ANGEL ISALES.

Angel Isales

"Brandon & Jeremy "

Brandon was my sales rep and Jeremy, who is a manager, worked with me as well. They were both awesome. Brandon is professional, efficient, and friendly. He helped me with what I needed. Jeremy is great too! I can always go to him if I need to. My new car was totaled in the Revere tornado, and they found the same exact car for me. I had had my original for only six months! The deal was good, and I'm happy have my car now! I feel I will always work with Kelly Honda.

"Best Dealer"

My sales consultant was Shane Waine. He is a really nice person helped me to choose the best car with the best payment option. Ronald from finance helped me to choose the best affordable payment. Once all the paper work was done my sales man even worked on his day off so that I can get the car delivered soon. They all were very nice, polite and helpful. If you need a car go to Shane Waine in Lynnway Kelly Honda. Kelly Honda will sell you a car with the best payment option.

"New vehicle "

Joe was very helpful actually extremely helpful compare to others salesman I saw before I decided to stop at Kelly he made me and my fiancé secure enough about the car and everything we really love the car, thank you again Joe.

"Great customer service"

I had a very satisfying experience with Kelly Honda. No pressure, no hard sell, just honest effort by the employees to satisfy the customer. I worked primarily through emails to build the framework for the trade-in and purchase of a certified pre-owned 2013 Honda Pilot. The transition from email correspondence to personal service was seamless and pleasantly surprising as I had anticipated some 'loss in translation' between the two. I worked primarily with three representatives and all three we extremely helpful and obviously had worked together to make sure I was satisfied with my purchase. I could not have anticipated a better experience. Thank you Kelly Honda. Kirk

August 07, 2014

Hi Kirk! Thank you very much for sharing your experience with our team at Kelly Honda, it means a lot to us. Our team's communication is one of the qualities that separates us from other dealers, and we hope you felt that way during your visit with us. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you, and we hope to earn your business again in the future. Take care Kirk!

"They make it easy."

Went in to look at cars and was met by a great salesman with a good sense of humor and a quick wit. That was not what I really went in for, so I told him what I was looking for not being sure if I would buy or lease. The answered my questions easily about the pros and cons about leasing. Eric White explained the process of leasing so well I decided to lease a new CR V. The whole experience went very smoothly, the price was in my range and Eric eliminated all my anxiety. The deal was carried out comfortably from start to finish and I left very satisfied with my new SUV. Please see Eric if you are in the market to buy or lease, you won't be disappointed.

August 07, 2014

Thanks for your kind review liblady, we appreciate your support of Eric and our staff here at Kelly Honda. It makes us very happy to hear your questions were answered, and everything went smooth. That's our goal with every customer! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us to let us know if there is anything else we can do for you, and we hope you continue to love your new CR-V! Enjoy liblady.

"Great customer services"

Overall an excellent experience. Great customer service. Highly recommend. Had an excellent experience at Honda in Lynn; direct and personable salesman, which is exactly what I was looking for. No pressure, didn't try to give me the "hard-sell". Just listened to what I had to say and presented all of the options available. Again, it was an excellent experience and I recommend Milan at Kelly Honda to anyone looking to buy a new car

August 07, 2014

Thanks for your review ayk10! Kyle and our team at Kelly Honda are so happy to know your visit to our dealership went so well. Please let us know if we can help you again, and thank you very much for your high praise of Kyle and our team at Kelly Honda. Take care ayk10.

"Recommendation"

It was a typical dealership when I walked in. I was actually making their job easy. I knew exactly what I wanted. When they went to pick up the car, it was in a minor accident. They had found the color I insisted on. Obviously, not their fault and they did go all the way to Maine to get another one. This did delay things a day but they threw in the better remote starting system at no additional charge to recognize that I had been inconvenienced. I really appreciated this. Also contributing to the experience was that the Salesman offered to sit with me a few days after I had taken the car. I had never owned a car with this many features/ electronics. The manual is quite good but the extra effort AFTER the sale is appreciated and the next time Sonny's Carwash has a line 50 deep, I am taking him up on the free carwash offer!

Eric White

"Wonderful!"

Richard was a delight to work with! He made the process easy and was straightforward and honest, what a great guy! We Highly recommend and will return!

"Excellent Customer Service"

Joseph Helped me make a great choice, he was patient, friendly and awesome at getting me and my kids a safe car! He just made everything so easy and answered every question I had. Joseph was very easy to talk to and continues to be there for every need or question I may have. I would definitely recommend Joseph as a sales person! Thank you Joseph.

Jeremy McComb