Kelly Honda

Kelly Honda

Call
Kelly Honda Info
About Kelly Honda

We at Kelly Honda are dedicated to providing an easy and stress-free buying and servicing experience to every single Kelly customer. When we combine that commitment along with our knowledgeable Kelly staff, we are left with the result of happy Kelly customers. When you come back to our Service and/or Parts Departments, you'll know us and we'll know you. You'll see and feel an immediate difference, before and after you buy anything. We are at your service, with extended hours, 7 days a week. We hope to see you soon.

About Kelly Honda

Sunday 11:30 AM - 5:00 PM

maureen.coppinger
11/17/2014

"Amazing!"

First time buying a car so I didn't know what to expect. Truly an enjoyable and exciting experience. Eric was very open and honest about all the pro's and con's and made it comfortable for me to make the best decision to benefit me. He even offered to show me how to work every little accessory in the car after I got used to driving it. I love it and extremely pleased with my experience.

jpichardo1
11/09/2014

"Awesome!!!"

I brought my wife's car in for service. And after a sit down with the Michael Psomos Sr. about the problem, he was eager to get it done the right way. Very pleased with the quality of professionalism and sincerity of all Kelly honda employees. Will continue to buy and service my cars from them.

Comcast123
11/07/2014

"THEY MAKE IT EASY"

Thank you, James D ,thank you for a GREAT DEAL, your understanding in what i or ( we ) were looking for was great, TO THINK I CAME IN THERE ON SATURDAY NOVEMBER 1 2014, and got a better DEAL than i was looking for,my WIFE loves her 2014 HONDA CR-V, again thank you and your STALL.thank you,THANKS MIKE/FRANCINE

James Digregorio

Jameliz
10/01/2014

"Excellent Salesman ANGEL ISALES"

I have had my car for a year and a half and I have no complaints. From the moment I walked in I was greeted right away by Angel Isales with all smiles. He was professional, understanding, and made sure he did everything he could to make sure I picked the right car for me. I left happy with my Honda Accord at a great price. Still to this day I receive calls from him just to check up and see how my car is running. If your in need for a new or perused car go to Kelly Honda and ask for ANGEL ISALES.

Angel Isales

Gerry55
9/27/2014

"Brandon & Jeremy "

Brandon was my sales rep and Jeremy, who is a manager, worked with me as well. They were both awesome. Brandon is professional, efficient, and friendly. He helped me with what I needed. Jeremy is great too! I can always go to him if I need to. My new car was totaled in the Revere tornado, and they found the same exact car for me. I had had my original for only six months! The deal was good, and I'm happy have my car now! I feel I will always work with Kelly Honda.

Daniel15677
9/25/2014

"Best Dealer"

My sales consultant was Shane Waine. He is a really nice person helped me to choose the best car with the best payment option. Ronald from finance helped me to choose the best affordable payment. Once all the paper work was done my sales man even worked on his day off so that I can get the car delivered soon. They all were very nice, polite and helpful. If you need a car go to Shane Waine in Lynnway Kelly Honda. Kelly Honda will sell you a car with the best payment option.

Shane Waine

RandBe
9/14/2014

"New vehicle "

Joe was very helpful actually extremely helpful compare to others salesman I saw before I decided to stop at Kelly he made me and my fiancé secure enough about the car and everything we really love the car, thank you again Joe.

Joe S

raeffe
7/19/2014

"Great customer service"

I had a very satisfying experience with Kelly Honda. No pressure, no hard sell, just honest effort by the employees to satisfy the customer. I worked primarily through emails to build the framework for the trade-in and purchase of a certified pre-owned 2013 Honda Pilot. The transition from email correspondence to personal service was seamless and pleasantly surprising as I had anticipated some 'loss in translation' between the two. I worked primarily with three representatives and all three we extremely helpful and obviously had worked together to make sure I was satisfied with my purchase. I could not have anticipated a better experience. Thank you Kelly Honda. Kirk

August 07, 2014

Hi Kirk! Thank you very much for sharing your experience with our team at Kelly Honda, it means a lot to us. Our team's communication is one of the qualities that separates us from other dealers, and we hope you felt that way during your visit with us. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you, and we hope to earn your business again in the future. Take care Kirk!

liblady
7/09/2014

"They make it easy."

Went in to look at cars and was met by a great salesman with a good sense of humor and a quick wit. That was not what I really went in for, so I told him what I was looking for not being sure if I would buy or lease. The answered my questions easily about the pros and cons about leasing. Eric White explained the process of leasing so well I decided to lease a new CR V. The whole experience went very smoothly, the price was in my range and Eric eliminated all my anxiety. The deal was carried out comfortably from start to finish and I left very satisfied with my new SUV. Please see Eric if you are in the market to buy or lease, you won't be disappointed.

August 07, 2014

Thanks for your kind review liblady, we appreciate your support of Eric and our staff here at Kelly Honda. It makes us very happy to hear your questions were answered, and everything went smooth. That's our goal with every customer! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us to let us know if there is anything else we can do for you, and we hope you continue to love your new CR-V! Enjoy liblady.

ayk10
6/25/2014

"Great customer services"

Overall an excellent experience. Great customer service. Highly recommend. Had an excellent experience at Honda in Lynn; direct and personable salesman, which is exactly what I was looking for. No pressure, didn't try to give me the "hard-sell". Just listened to what I had to say and presented all of the options available. Again, it was an excellent experience and I recommend Milan at Kelly Honda to anyone looking to buy a new car

August 07, 2014

Thanks for your review ayk10! Kyle and our team at Kelly Honda are so happy to know your visit to our dealership went so well. Please let us know if we can help you again, and thank you very much for your high praise of Kyle and our team at Kelly Honda. Take care ayk10.

Reviews of Jeremy McComb
Jeremy McComb

Reviews of Michael Psomos Sr.
Michael Psomos Sr.

Michael O'Connell

Reviews of Jason Eisnor
Jason Eisnor

Internet Sales Consultant

Reviews of Michael Psomos Jr.
Michael Psomos Jr.