Kelly Honda

540 Lynnway Rt 1A,
Lynn, Massachusetts 01905
Kelly Honda Info
About Kelly Honda

We at Kelly Honda are dedicated to providing an easy and stress-free buying and servicing experience to every single Kelly customer. When we combine that commitment along with our knowledgeable Kelly staff, we are left with the result of happy Kelly customers. When you come back to our Service and/or Parts Departments, you'll know us and we'll know you. You'll see and feel an immediate difference, before and after you buy anything. We are at your service, with extended hours, 7 days a week. We hope to see you soon.

About Kelly Honda

Sunday 11:30 AM - 5:00 PM

Hanover Family
5/23/2016

"Very nice experience"

From beginning to end my experience was very positive. The internet salesperson quoted me a price which was honored and the the purchase was facilitated by Ryn Benson my showroom salesperson. Ryn is a very knowledgable and professional young man who I would gladly send referrals.

May 23, 2016

Thank you so much Hanover Family! We're pleased to hear that you enjoyed the process from working with your internet salesperson to dealing with Ryn at our dealership. We are proud to be the dealership you chose to work with for your vehicle purchase. If we can help you out again in the future please don't hesitate to let us know.

Patricia Campbell
5/22/2016

"Best car buying experience ever!"

The salesman, Joseph, was able to find me the perfect car in my price range with all of the accessories I wanted, and then some. I went in on a Wednesday and picked up my car on that Friday.

May 23, 2016

We try our best to make it as easy for you as possible Patricia! Thank you for working with Joseph at our Kelly Honda dealership. Your business means a lot to us. We appreciate you leaving a review to let us know how your experience was with Joseph and our dealership. Our team looks forward to being able to assist you again for any of your automotive needs Patricia. Have a lovely day!

ASB
5/19/2016

"Honda Pilot 2016"

Ryn Benson is a great guy and highly recommended for your next new vehicle purchase. The vehicle price was the best in the state and below Edmunds recommended price. Ryn is very courteous and went through great lengths to keep us happy.

May 20, 2016

Thank you ASB, we always try our best to be competitive with all pricing offers available to our customers. We're glad to hear that Ryn went above and beyond to keep you as a happy customer of ours. Please let us know if we can help you again!

Julia
5/13/2016

"Great service"

I'd just like to say that my recent experience purchasing a 2016 Honda Crv was a pleasure. It was by far the best car-buying experience I've ever had. James was patient, knowledgeable, and efficient in every phase of the sales process. I can't possibly say enough good things about James ,, so I'll just finish by saying that I will definitely be referring other prospective Honda buyers to James Hudson @Kelly Honda

May 16, 2016

Congratulations on your new CR-V purchase Julia, and we thank you for the kind recommendation of James and our dealership. We appreciate the opportunity to work with your to get you into your new CR-V. You mean a lot to us, so we ask that you continue to let us know if there's anything we can do for you or to make your next experience with us even better. Take care Julia!

CarGuyBoston
5/10/2016

"Buy a car from Ryn Benson!"

I did my research online and walked into the dealership and asked for Ryn Benson. He is personable, reasonable and knows about automotive technology. I bought a 2016 Accord EXL-V6 and it was the best experience I have ever had buying a car.

May 12, 2016

We love hearing from a such informed customer CarGuyBoston, thank you! We hope you found our online information presented and the dealership experience to be everything you hoped for and more. Please let us know if there's anything we can do to make your next experience even better!

pandaren
5/07/2016

"Amazing"

It is my first time to buy a car and they helped me out a lot. Great sales employee who handled me, he was so honest and tried his best to meed me halfway in what I wanted

May 12, 2016

Ryn and our entire team at Kelly Honda always will work with you and your needs pandaren. Thank you for letting us be your first car buying experience. We hope you had a wonderful experience and will visit us again for any automotive needs. Take care!

NAHARTC
5/04/2016

"They really do "make it easy!""

After driving my last Honda Accord into the ground, it was a time for a new car. Joe Sullo was very helpful in helping me find the vehicle that I was most comfortable with and that met my needs. At delivery, Joe was very thorough in explaining all of the features that come equipped in my new Honda CR-V. Kyle Milan was very helpful with the signing. He processed all the paperwork efficiently, smoothly and transparently. Kyle answered all of my questions around financing and warranties to my satisfaction. Thank you Kelly Honda for living up to your slogan, by "making it easy!"

May 12, 2016

Very kind of you to say such nice things about our dealership NAHARTC, thank you. Joe, Kyle and our team appreciates the opportunity to earn your business, and we appreciate you taking time out to let us know about your CR-V purchase. We hope you'll let us continue to "Make It Easy" for all of your vehicle needs, and we look forward to seeing you again NAHARTC. Thank you, have a great day.

EVAMARTINPIANO
5/04/2016

"Best customer service around!"

I've been a loyal customer of Kelley Honda since I moved here in 2004, and just purchased my first car. I feel that I have always been treated with genuine care and respect from the service department through the sales and finance departments. No matter what my financial situation was or how it has changed Kelley was always able to work with me and find me a plan to fit my needs with the car I wanted. And of course I know I am driving a beautiful car which meets the safety, gas conservation and responsive drive I want!

May 12, 2016

That is a great part of being a Honda owner EVAMARTINPIANO. They're wonderful in all those areas you mentioned, and more! We appreciate you sharing your feedback with our team and thank you for being such a loyal member of our Kelly Honda family. We love working with you! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there is anything you need.

KALEXANDRERAY
5/03/2016

"Great service "

Raul provide the best customer service and help me pick the right car for me. Thanks great service excellent customer support . Really like the service

May 12, 2016

We really like helping you KALEXANDRERAY. Thanks for your review, and for working with Raul, Justin, and our Kelly Honda dealership. Please let us know if you need anything.

mvicente13
5/03/2016

"Excellent"

Ryn did great on keeping in touch with me and with all details for the car and functions will recommend friends and family if need to get anothe car will def go and work with Ryn

May 12, 2016

Thanks for letting us know how attentive Ryn has been to your new car purchase mvicente13. We look forward to helping you again. Let us know if you need anything at all!

Reviews of Justin Maurais