Kelly Honda

540 Lynnway Rt 1A,
Lynn, Massachusetts 01905
Kelly Honda Info
About Kelly Honda

We at Kelly Honda are dedicated to providing an easy and stress-free buying and servicing experience to every single Kelly customer. When we combine that commitment along with our knowledgeable Kelly staff, we are left with the result of happy Kelly customers. When you come back to our Service and/or Parts Departments, you'll know us and we'll know you. You'll see and feel an immediate difference, before and after you buy anything. We are at your service, with extended hours, 7 days a week. We hope to see you soon.

About Kelly Honda

Sunday 11:30 AM - 5:00 PM

carguy
9/26/2016

"Buying new car"

You made it a pleasant experience to deal with buying a new car. No pressure. The salesperson, Angel was a good guy and made it easy for my wife and I.

Manohar Solomon
9/22/2016

"Great Customer Service"

Our car buying experience was very good. Great people to deal with. Especially Angel Isales and Eli Hanna are very friendly. We would recommend them.

September 26, 2016

It was our pleasure helping you Manohar! Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience with our team at Kelly Honda. Eli and Angel are both wonderful representatives of our dealership. We appreciate your recommendation and hope you'll let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.

Tinker

"Great services"

We came to Boston to buy a car for our son and was referred to Kelly Honda by our hotel. We found the car we like and closed the deal with Kelly Honda in couple days. We got a few hiccups after the purchases but were resolved by the General Manager. It was an excellent customer services which was handling very well by the General manager, I would rate him a 5 STARS, the 4 STARS for the issues that we had to deal with! Keep up excellent customer services.

September 26, 2016

Thank you for your review Tinker! We appreciate you filling us in on how you came to learn about our Kelly Honda dealership and we're so happy you gave us a chance to work with you for your vehicle purchase. We apologize for the hiccups you mentioned in your review but we're glad that our General Manager was able to resolve these issues for you and help you through your purchase. If we can help you out again, please let us know Tinker. Thanks again and congratulations on your purchase.

RainyLainy
9/21/2016

"Great experience...first-time Honda buyer!"

Being a 3-time Hyundai owner, I was reluctant to try a new car company. I had always been very satisfied with my previous Elantras. However, I'm glad I took a chance to test-drive the new Honda Civic, because I was unexpectedly pleased and surprised at the many options and comfort of the Civic, which was not provided in the Elantra. Also, I had visited other Honda dealerships, and had bad experiences with both of them. Kelly Honda went above and beyond, especially by going all the way to Saco, ME to find the car (in the color) that I wanted. I was so excited to find out that my salesman had located one. I had all but given up hope. Thank you, Kelly Honda, for treating this new Honda owner with respect and dignity. You are an example to other local Honda dealers, and they should take note!

September 26, 2016

We appreciate your review RainyLainy and we thank you for giving our Honda dealership a try after being a loyal Hyundai owner. The new Civic does have many great features over other vehicles in its class! It was our pleasure locating the right Honda Civic for you. We hope you'll continue working with our team at Kelly Honda for all of your new Civic needs. If we can help you out again don't hesitate to reach out to Angel, Kyle, or any member of our team. Congratulations RainyLainy!

Nkaelblein

"Honda CR-V"

I had a really bad experience with my Nissan and Kelly Honda in Lynn helped me get a new car and made me feel comfortable throughout the entire process

September 21, 2016

We're sorry to hear about your bad experience with Nissan Nkaelblein but we appreciate hearing that our team at Kelly Honda was able to put you at ease and help get you into the new CR-V that you wanted. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to work with you and we want you to know that if you need any help with maintenance or have any questions that our team at Kelly Honda in Lynn is here for you along the way.

David R
9/21/2016

"Five Star dealership for a reason"

I've purchased several cars from the Kelly dealership family. I am always treated respectfully and fairly while walking away feeling that I received an excellent value. There's just no BS like I have received at other dealerships. I would highly recommend them. Also -- they provide excellent on going maintenance and service at a really good value.

September 21, 2016

We appreciate your review David, and congratulations on your new purchase with our dealership. Your loyalty and support means the world to us and we always try our hardest to make sure you have a great experience when you visit us at Kelly Honda. We also thank you for working with our service team and for the kind comments about our level of service. Please do not hesitate to reach out if we can do anything else for you David. Have a wonderful day.

HONDA ACCORD
9/21/2016

"KELLY HONDA PURCHASED TWO CARS"

I JUST PURCHASED MY SECOND VEHICLE FROM THIS DEALER AND SALES PERSON (WALTER). GREAT EXPERIENCE BOTH TIMES. NO CONSTANT BACK AND FORTH WITH THE SALES MANAGER AND TRYING TO NICKLE AND DIME ME. DID MY RESEARCH, LOOK AROUND AT OTHER DEALERS AND THIS DEALER GAVE ME THE BEST DEAL BOTH TIMES. SALES PERSON WAS GREAT!

September 21, 2016

Thank you for your review Honda Accord. We appreciate hearing that you did your research and found our price to be the best each time you visited us. Our team at Kelly Honda really appreciates your business and loyalty to our dealership. If we can help you out with service, parts, or any other vehicles, we invite you to reach out to our team. Thank you again for working with Walter and we hope you continue to enjoy your new Honda!

bigqueue
9/20/2016

"They went the extra mile"

I was searching for a Honda Fit EV which is a bit of a unicorn in that they are quite rare in Massachusetts. Kelly took on in off lease and since the car was scheduled for Airbag Recall, the easiest thing for them was to just ship it out to Honda and get it off their books. But I was able to work with the Sales Manager (and the General Manager) and they kept the car, serviced the recall work and got me into the lease. I know dealers make their money churning out volume, and slow developing things like this are probably not making them a lot of return....but they knew how high my interest was and they stuck with me and got it all done for me!

September 20, 2016

It was our pleasure helping you find the Honda Fit EV you really wanted bigqueue. We thank you for sticking with us and allowing us to help you with your purchase of the Fit EV through the airbag issue and all. We appreciate your business and that you took the time to share your experience with Denise, Mike, and our Kelly Honda dealership. Please, if there's anything else we can do for you bigqueue, let us know.

Rembus
9/20/2016

"Easy Peasy"

Purchase of my Honda CRV Touring was quick and easy. The sales person and the financing agent were very thorough and personsable. I purchased on Saturday and picked up on Monday with all the insurance and registry details completed. I didn't give 5 stars only because the price of installation of my splash guards varied by almost $25.00 from another dealer that is also close by. I will need to make price comparisons between the 2 dealers for any further installations.

September 20, 2016

We appreciate your kind review Rembus. Thank you for working with us on your CR-V Touring purchase. Our team works their hardest to make sure all of the details are quickly and easily completed, like with insurance and registry paperwork. We appreciate your feedback about our splash guards pricing - we are always competitive with our pricing and we'll do our best in the future to ensure your satisfied with our parts/accessories quotes.

Weenie54
9/19/2016

"New lease"

Fabulous service with past auto and leasing new vehicle. Leased 2 vehicles . Worked with me on trading in car and was so satisfied leased a second one

September 20, 2016

That's absolutely wonderful to hear Weenie54. We genuinely appreciate your business and loyalty to our Kelly Honda dealership. It's because of our repeat customers like yourself that we've been able to help our Massachusetts customers for so long. Please do not hesitate at all to let us know if we can do anything else for you at all. It's our pleasure helping you whenever we can Weenie54. Have a great day and thanks again for all of your support.

Reviews of Angel Isales