Kelly Honda

540 Lynnway Rt 1A,
Lynn, Massachusetts 01905
Kelly Honda Info
About Kelly Honda

We at Kelly Honda are dedicated to providing an easy and stress-free buying and servicing experience to every single Kelly customer. When we combine that commitment along with our knowledgeable Kelly staff, we are left with the result of happy Kelly customers. When you come back to our Service and/or Parts Departments, you'll know us and we'll know you. You'll see and feel an immediate difference, before and after you buy anything. We are at your service, with extended hours, 7 days a week. We hope to see you soon.

About Kelly Honda

Sunday 11:30 AM - 5:00 PM

Laurarei
8/21/2016

"The other reviews are right on target"

What an easy car buying experience. I went in knowing what I wanted and needed. Ryn listened, heard us out, told us our options of models and showed us what we could do. Test drive was lovely. I never felt like he was "selling" me a car. Literally, no pressure. Funny and straightforward. I would send anyone to him. Thanks Ryn (and team)

Lc978
8/20/2016

"Best car buying experience yet!"

I just bought a new civic and Sal made the stressful process of buying a new car actually exciting. He was eager to get me the car I wanted and showed me the ins and outs of the vehicle. I will definitely be buying a car from him again the the future.

newcar,sunshine
8/10/2016

"Friendly and Professional"

Raul Pena listened to what I was looking for in an SUV and what I was willing to pay. He was very easy to deal with and made the experience of buying a new car pleasant.

GS
8/08/2016

"Honda excellence"

Efficient friendly Professional I had many questions as this is my first SUV Everyone was patient and very infiormative Chris Osorio is to be commended for a his efforts

August 09, 2016

We appreciate you taking some time out to let us know about your visit with Chris recently GS. Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to work with you for your first SUV purchase - congratulations! We hope you continue to enjoy your new SUV and if there's anything that comes up that we can help you out with do not hesitate at all to give our team a call or visit. Take care GS!

Joe T

"Pretty straight forward."

From our initial interaction with James Hudson, settling on a price and taking care of paperwork, to the test drive with Brandon Amodeo and all the questions my wife had for him ,it really was a , dare I say enjoyable?, process. Thanks Donna & Joe Taverna

August 09, 2016

Enjoyable is a word we really love to hear from our customers, and we're so honored that you would use that term to describe your car purchase from James, Brandon and our team at Kelly Honda Joe/Donna. Thank you both for working with us for your new vehicle purchase and we hope you'll visit us again if there's anything else we can do for you.

Dagmar Jimenez

"Simple, easy"

I was very pleased with the customer service I received at Honda. I was able to communicate what I needed and was satisfied with the outcome. I felt very comfortable with the team I worked with.

August 09, 2016

We appreciate your review Dagmar, thank you very much. It was the last part of your review that really caught our eye, how you felt very comfortable with the team you worked with. That, to us, means everything. For such an important purchase like a vehicle, it's important to us that you feel completely comfortable and at ease about working with us and to hear that from you really makes our day. Thank you on behalf of Edward and our entire Kelly Honda staff. We look forward to helping you out again in the future Dagmar.

Dee
8/03/2016

"Second Time @ Kelly Honda"

I bought both Honda CRVs at Kelly. Joseph O was my salesman. He was professional and answered any and all questions I had. If i had to do it again there would be no question as to where I would by my car and who my salesman would be...0

August 09, 2016

That is simply wonderful to hear Dee. Thank you for working with Joseph and our Kelly Honda dealership for both of your CR-V purchases. We can't tell you how much we appreciate your loyalty to our dealership and your business, it means a great deal to us. We hope you'll let us know if there's anything else you need Dee. Take care!

Kim
8/03/2016

"Smooth, easy, no pressure"

Ryn Benson was professional, knowledgeable, and low pressure. The transaction was smooth and quick. So far my new CRV has been great and I will recommend Kelly Honda to friends.

August 09, 2016

Hi Kim, thank you for working with Ryn recently at our dealership and congratulations on your new CR-V purchase! We know you'll continue loving the CR-V for a long time. We appreciate you taking a moment to let us know how your visit to Kelly Honda went. If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to reach out to Ryn or any member of our team.

Hector
7/29/2016

"Awesome"

Their motto speaks for itself. Really easy process, everyone was knowledgeable and helpful. Ryn Benson is the best salesperson I've met. I will come back and reccommend people!

August 09, 2016

Thank you Hector, we really do try our best to make it as easy of a process as possible for all of our customers. To us it's not just about living up to our motto, but it's more about taking great care of our wonderful customers like yourself. You deserve an easy, honest car buying experience and we always try to deliver on that promise. We are very happy for you and hope that you'll continue to visit Kelly Honda for all of your vehicle needs in the future Hector. Have a great day!

Brian
7/27/2016

"New Car"

I went in to buy a new vehicle, thank to Benson helped me reach my goal came out with a new car and I was very excited about my decision.

August 09, 2016

Thank you for making the decision to visit Ryn and our team at Kelly Honda Brian. We're so happy for you and your new purchase. We are glad that Ryn was able to get you into your new purchase on the terms you wanted. Our team looks forward to working with you again for any of your vehicle needs. Take care Brian!

Reviews of Sal Castro