Kelly Honda

540 Lynnway Rt 1A,
Lynn, Massachusetts 01905
Kelly Honda Info
About Kelly Honda

We at Kelly Honda are dedicated to providing an easy and stress-free buying and servicing experience to every single Kelly customer. When we combine that commitment along with our knowledgeable Kelly staff, we are left with the result of happy Kelly customers. When you come back to our Service and/or Parts Departments, you'll know us and we'll know you. You'll see and feel an immediate difference, before and after you buy anything. We are at your service, with extended hours, 7 days a week. We hope to see you soon.

About Kelly Honda

Sunday 11:30 AM - 5:00 PM

Brian
7/27/2016

"New Car"

I went in to buy a new vehicle, thank to Benson helped me reach my goal came out with a new car and I was very excited about my decision.

BYC
7/24/2016

"Smooth and painless transaction"

Went to Kelly Honda looking to purchase a new vehicle. As I was entering building walked by a few sales person not willing to help out until Ryn Benson approached me and I ended up purchasing 2016 Honda Accord EX. Ryn's a person that's knowable, professional, courteous, and delivers as promised. Told me my vehicle was ready to be pick up upon before the agreed time on the next day. He's defiantly someone I would purchase from again in the near future.

Reins f
7/11/2016

"Very nice sales person"

We just bought a car in this dealer, the sales person we had helping us was so nice and very knowledge about everything in the car . The day I was looking at the suv nobody asked if I need it help and then this person comes out of no were to help me. very happy.. We. Love our new Honda pilot EXL 2016. I'll recommend all my friends to him. Thank you RYN very much.

July 13, 2016

Congratulations on your new Honda Pilot Reins! Thank you for working with Ryn at Kelly Honda recently and for sharing your great experience with our team. Your recommendation means the world to us. We appreciate you taking a moment to let us know how your visit went. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything else Ryn or our team at Kelly Honda can do for you.

aguiar2016
7/01/2016

"Great service"

Smooth and easy transaction all the way. Ryn Benson was great and caring about what me and my husband was looking for. Thank you all!

July 05, 2016

Happy to be of help to you aguiar2016. Thank you for letting Ryn and our dealership help you and your husband with a smooth purchase process. It was our pleasure working with you and we hope your visit with our dealership encourages you to visit us again for any of your vehicle needs.

Didierzon123
7/01/2016

"Awesome service!"

I went to Kelly Honda not knowing what I wanted in terms of type of car, color etc...I was lucky enough to be assisted by the sales consultant Ryn Benson. He went above and beyond to get me exactly the car I wanted with all the futures I was looking for. For instance, he even help me find a good insurance company.

July 05, 2016

Thank you for working with Ryn and our team at Kelly Honda recently. It's the little things like helping our customers with good insurance providers that make the difference to us Didierzon123. We're glad that he was able to guide you into your new vehicle and we hope you'll visit us again if you need anything at all. Take care!

rmarconnot
6/30/2016

"They aren't kidding when they say, "we make it easy""

If there were more stars to give, Kelly Honda would get them all. I called every Honda dealership in Massachusetts looking for a specific color combination in the vehicle I wanted. Kelly Honda was the only one who had it. Sal was very welcoming and made the entire negotiation process a breeze. Sal and Brenden went back and forth and we wound up getting an amazing deal. I picked up the car a few days later and signing papers was quick and easy. I was completely satisfied with my experience at Kelly Honda and would gladly recommend them to anyone looking for a new car!

July 05, 2016

Hi rmarconnot, your review is very kind and we appreciate you taking time out of your day to share your recent experience with Sal at our dealership with us. We enjoy knowing that you got a great deal on your purchase and that we were the dealership who had the exact vehicle you were looking for. We pride ourselves on our level of service, and our great inventory. Thank you for recommending us and we hope you'll visit us again soon for any of your vehicle needs rmarconnot.

Sgavagan11
6/30/2016

"Great customer service! "

The sales rep, Angel was fair and spoke honestly about the car. He did an excellent job introducing me to the different features of the car.

July 05, 2016

Thank you for your review Sgavagan11. We love hearing that Angel was so honest about the vehicle you were interested in and we're very glad that you enjoyed your purchase. Our dealership appreciates you taking a moment to let us know how your visit with Angel went. Please let us know if we can help you out again in the future Sgavagan11.

happyhondabuyer
6/28/2016

"Excellent"

Initial correspondence took place via email. Kelly responded with a timely and fair quote. Team at Kelly was very easy to deal with, they were honest in all aspects of the transaction, did not pressure us in anyway, and made the car buying experience very easy!

July 05, 2016

That's our goal happyhondabuyer. Thank you for visiting our dealership in Lynn and working with us to get you into your new vehicle. Our team appreciates hearing that you felt the process was easy and transparent throughout. Please do reach out if there's anything else we can do for you and congratulations!

Emmanwel
6/15/2016

"Go Kelly Honda"

Once you set foot in the showroom everybody show their respect to you ..by being ready to answer your questions and direct you. Keep it up Kelly Honda

June 15, 2016

We will keep it up Emmanwel! Thank you for the vote of confidence. Our staff absolutely will treat you with respect and we're always ready to answer any of our customer's questions at any time. Let us know if you need anything else and thank you again for sharing your dealership experience with us.

Hondafan76
6/14/2016

"Honda CR-V"

Had a great experience with Kelly Honda. They gave me a good deal and were efficient in getting me on my way. I highly recommend the dealership

June 15, 2016

That is very kind of you to say Hondafan76, thank you. And we'd like to also thank you for taking time out of your day to let us know about your experience with Joseph. Love to hear that you got a great deal, and that the process was streamlined. Let us know if you need anything for your new CR-V.

Reviews of Eli Hanna