Kelly Honda

540 Lynnway Rt 1A,
Lynn, Massachusetts 01905
Kelly Honda Info
About Kelly Honda

We at Kelly Honda are dedicated to providing an easy and stress-free buying and servicing experience to every single Kelly customer. When we combine that commitment along with our knowledgeable Kelly staff, we are left with the result of happy Kelly customers. When you come back to our Service and/or Parts Departments, you'll know us and we'll know you. You'll see and feel an immediate difference, before and after you buy anything. We are at your service, with extended hours, 7 days a week. We hope to see you soon.

About Kelly Honda

Sunday 11:30 AM - 5:00 PM

KWELCHCRV
4/08/2015

"Just What We Needed"

We needed a new car for our upcoming baby, and Kelly Honda and Ryn provided us exactly what we needed without hassle and with prompt service. Ryn was extremely knowledgeable on the product, but was easy going and let us come to a decision. He was extremely professional and had a great sense of humor. Our baby was born just two weeks after we picked up our CRV and she loves the it!

April 14, 2015

Thanks for sharing your experience KWELCHCRV. Congratulations on the new member of your family, and thank you for letting Ryn and our team help you with your CR-V purchase. We look forward to seeing you and the family again in the future, and please don't hesitate to let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!

mbcameron85
3/28/2015

"No pressure buying and friendly service!"

I bought my 2nd car from Kelly Honda in Lynn and will buy all my vehicles from them. I bought my 1st car from them in June and reached back out to them online to see some new stock. John Moore was amazing at giving me options and setting up a time for me to come back to the dealership shortly after reaching out so I could get a good deal. The service I received from Eddy Mejia and Ron Avelar was so amazing, no pressure to purchase, and they provided such great customer service once I purchased the vehicle. Ed showed multiple cars based on the various options I was looking for and I feel I made the perfect decision in the end and am very happy with my new car. Ron made the financing experience so smooth and I feel I got a great deal for my car.

April 14, 2015

We're so happy to hear you had a wonderful experience mbcameron85, and we'd like to thank you for taking time out to review our team. On behalf of Ron, Eddy, John, and our entire team at Kelly Honda, we thank you for giving us the opportunity to work with you. Our team looks forward to helping you again in the future.

Lo
3/27/2015

"Very Accomodating"

As a woman with limited knowledge on cars, I did my extensive homework and showed up with 1001 questions. Chris was very patient and answered all my questions. He was very accommodating of my busy work schedule and made the whole car buying process 10 times better for me. I will HIGHLY recommend you ask for him personally when interested in buying a car. I didn't feel rushed or pressured into anything or any deals. No one tried to sell me another car or sway me away from the price point i was comfortable with. I will definitely come back here for future car purchases

April 14, 2015

Thank you Lo! We always appreciate our customers asking questions to ensure they are making the best purchase for their needs, and we're happy to hear that Chris was able to answer all of your questions and made you feel comfortable. Please let us know if we can do anything else for you and we very much appreciate your kind review.

40kal
3/26/2015

"Extremely satisfied"

I was shocked at the overall pride the team took in selling me my car. The experience was as least stressful as I could of imagined. Too anyone looking for a dealership look no further. Kelly Honda on the lynnway gets an A+ I strongly recommend them

April 14, 2015

We are more than happy to provide you with a good sense of shock 40kal! Thank you very much for allowing us to work with you and earn your business and trust. Ron, Angel and our entire team are very appreciative of that opportunity. Please don't hesitate to reach out if we can be of further assistance to you. Take care 40kal!

jp
3/25/2015

"Ryn's Customer compliment"

Last Saturday I test drove a 2015 Honda CR-V as I drove the vehicle with the sales person I thought I was being informed fully. fortunately I gave Kelly Honda an opportunity and had a pleasant experience as I was fortunate enough to have Ryn Benson as my sales person. He was far superior with knowledge and customer satisfaction to any dealer that I visited in the last 3 months. Without a doubt I would not hesitate to recommend family or friends to purchase their next vehicle from Ryn at Kelly Honda as I am confident he will give them the utmost wow customer experience. Thank you James A Pino please note I would like a call from the general manager to personally share my wonderful experience. Please call me at 207-242-9366 I did not spend too much time with Jeremy Mccomb but the little time I did spend with him I was satisfied with his customer service.

April 14, 2015

Mr. Pino, we thank you very much on behalf of Ryn and Jeremy for the kind sentiments you shared in your review. We are truly glad that Ryn's knowledge and Jeremy's customer service were to your satisfaction. If there is anything else our team can do to make your experience even more enjoyable, please do not hesitate to let us know. We sincerely thank you for sharing your experience Mr. Pino.

Vlad
3/24/2015

"service"

Excellent service and friendly personal. My 2008 Honda fit still running as new. Changing an oil on my wife's Nissan was fast with a reasonable price.

April 14, 2015

Hi Vlad! Thank you for leaving a review on your experience with our Kelly Honda service team. We're very happy to hear our team has provided you with great service, and we hope we can be of service to you again in the future. Take care Vlad, and thank you again!

Cutie57
3/23/2015

"New Honda Civic Purchase"

We've had great experiences with Kelly Honda. Our first experience was in 1995 so recently when we needed a Honda, we thought of Kelly first. This was our second car in 6 months and we came back because of the excellent customer service and the friendliness of the staff. The whole process was very simple and we wrapped up our purchase and drove off in our new car that same afternoon. We worked with Joseph Oise, John Moore and Michael O'Connell and they were top notch.

April 14, 2015

Cutie57, thank you for being such a loyal and wonderful customer of ours over the years. We could not be happier to hear Joseph, John and Michael made the process simple for you. We thank you for being a top notch customer of ours since our early beginnings, and for taking the time to share your experience with others online. We look forward to helping you again in the future!

Marcoad320
3/21/2015

"Your gonna want to come here"

This is not my first time coming here to get a car, that should tell you something right there. My personal experience was quick and easy and didn't have to negotiate because I got what I wanted right off the bat. Shouldn't that be the experience every Time? Even thought they didn't have the color I wanted they got it in 3 days flat and it was exactly at the price I asked to pay. Julie is my go to saleswomen and there is a reason why she does the best there, she understands your wants and needs and gets it done. Can't ask for more than that.

April 14, 2015

Thank you Marcoad320, we are happy to hear your thoughts about Julie and our team at Kelly Honda. You are absolutely right, business should be quick and easy, and we're glad that everything worked out to your advantage. Please let us know if we can help you out again, and we hope you continue to enjoy the new Honda!

Psantiago74
3/10/2015

"CRV Purchase"

Excellent Experiencing while buying my new CRV from Kelly. Angel is an excellent sales Rep. He helped me thru the entire process which took less than 24 hrs. :-) They were patient and easy to manage; since buying a car can sometimes be a painful experience. Thanks guys.

Morgan

April 14, 2015

Thanks for your review Psantiago74, we're glad to hear everything went so smooth and swiftly! That is our goal for every customer, and we're appreciative that you took the time to share your experience in dealing with Angel and Morgan with others on DealerRater. Thank you again, and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

MarceColumbia
3/06/2015

"poor experience"

My sales person was Angel and he seemed nice at first but when it came to doing business he was a little flirty and did not seem like he could sit still for 2 minutes. Seemed occupied. Like he didn't want to be there. He knew about his cars which was nice but like i said a little too flirty. I didn't feel comfortable with him for a long time so I decided not to get the car. He obviously wasn't happy but I mean maybe if he didn't make me feel like he was checking me out the whole time i would have been more comfortable. Sorry but true.

Reviews of Julie Febonio