Kelly Honda

540 Lynnway Rt 1A,
Lynn, Massachusetts 01905
Kelly Honda Info
About Kelly Honda

We at Kelly Honda are dedicated to providing an easy and stress-free buying and servicing experience to every single Kelly customer. When we combine that commitment along with our knowledgeable Kelly staff, we are left with the result of happy Kelly customers. When you come back to our Service and/or Parts Departments, you'll know us and we'll know you. You'll see and feel an immediate difference, before and after you buy anything. We are at your service, with extended hours, 7 days a week. We hope to see you soon.

About Kelly Honda

Sunday 11:30 AM - 5:00 PM

Ajrizzy
6/30/2015

"Safe to drive"

I recently went into Honda on the Lynnway because my friend had a nail in her tire tire. She felt strange driving in there where she drives a ford but it was close to us at the time and I had recently been there with my car and had a great experience. Justin assisted us and told us the tire needed to be replaced, not just plugged. While the car was on the lift, they also noticed other work that needed to be done as well. Justin explained to us that some things could wait but others needed immediate repair because of safety issues. We were impressed with the honesty and how quickly we were spoken to on the matter. When She brought her car back to be fixed both Justin and Ariel were very helpful and knowledgeable. Like I said earlier my friend drives a ford but chose to return to Honda for her service needs because they made us feel safe to drive my that again.

Justin m

Mrozakis
6/26/2015

"Excellent service!"

My husband and I recently went in to service our Honda Civic. This was our first time in this service center, and will not be our last! Justin was extremely helpful and knowledgable, and got us in and out of there in no time! I look forward to working with Justin for all of our car service needs.

Justin Murais

lpc1
6/24/2015

"Great Service from Ryn Benson"

Excellent Service from Ryn Benson, he helped facilitate my new lease and was excellent to deal with. A very good salesperson that is only going to get better over time. Very easy to deal with, he wants what you want!

Tony R
6/22/2015

"Switched to Honda!"

This is a great dealership. I went to them to look at new cars after disappointing experiences with two other dealers. I was greeted at the door by Brandon Amodeo and had my new CRV within 2 days. He provided great, personalized service, answered all my questions, and stayed in touch. I think I got a great deal, a great price and a new dealership for years to come.

Estrella
6/16/2015

""BAD EXPERIENCE""

If you want to get lied to go to Kelly honda in Lynn! Worst dealership EVER.LIARS!!! Learn how to do you're job! I only gave this dealership one star because you can't give zero!!! The manager Michael o'connell he is very disrespectful.

John123
5/28/2015

"Excellent "

My experience was excellent. The salesman Ryn Benson was a pleasure to deal with. He went above and beyond to help us lease our vehicle. We are very happy with our decision to Lease a Honda. Thank You, John & Judi Manchini

fit2015
5/26/2015

"I did not feel pressured."

From the minute I walked in the door salesperson Ryn Benson greeted my husband and I and did not jump all over us. I asked him a few questions and he was very helpful, polite and knowledgeable. I purchased my 2013 Honda accord new demo with 3,000 miles and in 2 years I had only put 4,000, total mileage on trade was 7200 miles. I was very happy with the amount they gave me for the trade I purchased a new 2015 Honda Fit. Everyone was so helpful from the sales person who went the extra to help us to the sales manager and finance manager, He got us a very good rate. I left there stress free and very happy. I bought cars before and always had to look around and even walked out from feeling pressured but not at Kelly Honda on the Lynnway in Lynn, Ma. I tell everyone to visit Kelly if they are looking for a vehicle

Happy CR-V driver
5/13/2015

"I was turning in my 2nd leased vehicle in for something new "

Buying or leasing a new car is always frustrating but the experiences I have had at Kelly Honda in Lynn, Ma. are wonderful. This is my 3rd lease and I was thinking of changing to a Chevy SUV but after being shown the Honda CRV by their new salesperson Denise Croteau I remained with Honda. No hassles and knew a lot about the product. I had a busy week and she made everything fall into place and was a pleasure to work with.

HondaConvert
4/29/2015

"CR-V Convert"

I am a former Subaru owner who purchased a new CR-V and I love this truck. What sold me is the car like ride, great gas mileage and nice interior finish. I found this SUV is comparable to a Forester but extra safety features like the right turn signal activating a blind spot camera and led screen is a plus. I dealt specifically with Brandon for the purchase and he had a welcoming attitude. When my bank ran into a hiccup with Ron from finance it was Michael, a Sales Mgr., who helped navigate through any potential issue to make sure we were satisfied.

BlackonBlackAccord
4/28/2015

"Great salesperson..."

When I came into the dealership, I thought I knew everything I needed to know before making my purchase. The salesperson, Joe Sullo educated me on everything about the car. He was very helpful in making a big decision. Before I drove off the lot, he made sure I was comfortable with the technology, driving, mirrors, etc. It's hard to find a truly genuine salesperson. Joe Sullo was very professional. I was very pleased with him that I referred my sister, and she purchased a vehicle a month later. I will definitely recommend him to friends and family.

Reviews of Ryn Benson