Kelly Honda

540 Lynnway Rt 1A,
Lynn, Massachusetts 01905
Kelly Honda Info
About Kelly Honda

We at Kelly Honda are dedicated to providing an easy and stress-free buying and servicing experience to every single Kelly customer. When we combine that commitment along with our knowledgeable Kelly staff, we are left with the result of happy Kelly customers. When you come back to our Service and/or Parts Departments, you'll know us and we'll know you. You'll see and feel an immediate difference, before and after you buy anything. We are at your service, with extended hours, 7 days a week. We hope to see you soon.

About Kelly Honda

Sunday 11:30 AM - 5:00 PM

janfall
8/26/2015

"Awesome"

We were skeptical at first after our horrific experience at Honda North, but Kelly Honda was recommended by a friend so thought we'd give it a try. They were awesome, my daughter called them on wed, to let them know what she wanted and that she needed a vehicle ASAP..They called her back and told her that they would order the vehicle and to come in Friday to do the paperwork. After work she went in and we drove from NH to meet her, we got delayed on route, but they stayed open late to wait for us...We got all the paperwork done and they said car would be there on Monday, that they would give her a loaner till it got there...True to their word, they called my daughter throughout the day to let her know the cars progress, then she went in Monday to pick it up, they cleaned it, filled it with gas and showed her all the bells and whistles on it... It was a wonderful experience and we would highly recommend them to anyone..The two gentlemen that we worked directly with were Chirs Osorio the salesman and Kyle Milan the financial man, they were very efficient and kind to my daughter and made it a pleasant experience for her..

Bermuda10hugh
8/20/2015

"Wonderful,.. Knowledgeable..Courteous..RYN BENSON..THE BEST!"

From the moment we arrived@ Kelly Honda ,we were swiftly taken care off!!! Test drove...questions answered..never felt pressure from our salesman,RYN Benson!!!... Total professional, eager to make sure the purchasing process went smoothly,..RYN took care of us from beginning with paper work ... till the delivery of keys , registration and inspection ... SO SO promptly.... Blinked and it was signed ,sealed and delivered!!.. When our daughter is ready to lease..she will meet with Ryn.. Kelly Honda has a GEM .. RYN.!!!!!!

latina1981
8/11/2015

"Ryn Benson made it EASY!"

Ryn Benson was a pleasure to work with at Kelly Honda on the Lynnway. Ryn explained the car, our options, and lease agreement without any pressure. Ryn was able to get us a great deal! He was also was very considerate and understanding when my husband and I said we needed to sleep on it. Ryn is most definitely an asset to the Kelly Family!

Surfer123
7/13/2015

"Thank you Ryn and Kyle "

Just leased a new 2015 Honda CRV - RYN was our salesman and Kyle was our finance manager. Both these gentlemen exceeded our expectations on every level in every way. Ryn was very knowledgable with all our questions ( and we had ALOT ) while we hemmed and hawed over three different models , price points , and styles because we just were not sure what we wanted. To say RYN has the patience of a saint is probably an understatement. Ryn was never pushy , listened to our concerns, and spent a long time making sure we were happy and comfortable with our purchase. KYLE the finance manager had us in and out in a record setting time all the while making sure the terms , prices, and fine print were fully explained. A very positive experience and we will be repeat customers in the future !!

Ajrizzy
6/30/2015

"Safe to drive"

I recently went into Honda on the Lynnway because my friend had a nail in her tire tire. She felt strange driving in there where she drives a ford but it was close to us at the time and I had recently been there with my car and had a great experience. Justin assisted us and told us the tire needed to be replaced, not just plugged. While the car was on the lift, they also noticed other work that needed to be done as well. Justin explained to us that some things could wait but others needed immediate repair because of safety issues. We were impressed with the honesty and how quickly we were spoken to on the matter. When She brought her car back to be fixed both Justin and Ariel were very helpful and knowledgeable. Like I said earlier my friend drives a ford but chose to return to Honda for her service needs because they made us feel safe to drive my that again.

Justin m

Mrozakis
6/26/2015

"Excellent service!"

My husband and I recently went in to service our Honda Civic. This was our first time in this service center, and will not be our last! Justin was extremely helpful and knowledgable, and got us in and out of there in no time! I look forward to working with Justin for all of our car service needs.

Justin Murais

lpc1
6/24/2015

"Great Service from Ryn Benson"

Excellent Service from Ryn Benson, he helped facilitate my new lease and was excellent to deal with. A very good salesperson that is only going to get better over time. Very easy to deal with, he wants what you want!

Tony R
6/22/2015

"Switched to Honda!"

This is a great dealership. I went to them to look at new cars after disappointing experiences with two other dealers. I was greeted at the door by Brandon Amodeo and had my new CRV within 2 days. He provided great, personalized service, answered all my questions, and stayed in touch. I think I got a great deal, a great price and a new dealership for years to come.

Estrella
6/16/2015

""BAD EXPERIENCE""

If you want to get lied to go to Kelly honda in Lynn! Worst dealership EVER.LIARS!!! Learn how to do you're job! I only gave this dealership one star because you can't give zero!!! The manager Michael o'connell he is very disrespectful.

John123
5/28/2015

"Excellent "

My experience was excellent. The salesman Ryn Benson was a pleasure to deal with. He went above and beyond to help us lease our vehicle. We are very happy with our decision to Lease a Honda. Thank You, John & Judi Manchini

Reviews of Ryn Benson