Kelly Honda

Internet Sales Consultant

March 29, 2017

"Best Salesman/manager "

- Ingrid.castillo

This is my third vehicle from Kelly Honda. My salesman Angel is literally the best. He always takes care of me with his professional attitude and makes sure to go the extra mile to call and make sure everything is done. He's a manager now but still sold me my brand new 2016 civic EXL nav. If you're looking for a car I highly recommend Angel. He makes you feel comfortable buying a vehicle!

March 29, 2017

"Service"

- Ramosd

As always when I come to Kelly the service is excellent and all questions are answered fully. I am extremely happy with my choice to purchase a vehicle here.

March 24, 2017

"Service for 2016 Mini Cooper trade in, purchased at Honda"

- Marci's Service

I purchased a preowned Mini Cooper that came in on a trade. Although I do have bumper to bumper warrantee coverage, the only Mini Dealership in the area gave me a hard time about bringing my car in because I didn't buy it there. When I spoke to my salesman at Kelly Honda about the problem I had dealing with the Mini service department, he suggested I bring it in to have it checked out at Honda before having to deal with Mini again, which I greatly appreciated. The assumption was that I need an alignment, which the service department planned to take care of for me but unfortunately due to the special resources & tools needed to do an alignment and/or other basic diagnostics on a Mini, they were unable to do any work. However they went above & beyond to do everything in their power to help me out and I'm very greatful for their effort.

New 2016 Honda Accord, $33860