Kelly Honda

540 Lynnway Rt 1A,
Lynn, Massachusetts 01905
Kelly Honda Info
About Kelly Honda

We at Kelly Honda are dedicated to providing an easy and stress-free buying and servicing experience to every single Kelly customer. When we combine that commitment along with our knowledgeable Kelly staff, we are left with the result of happy Kelly customers. When you come back to our Service and/or Parts Departments, you'll know us and we'll know you. You'll see and feel an immediate difference, before and after you buy anything. We are at your service, with extended hours, 7 days a week. We hope to see you soon.

About Kelly Honda

Sunday 11:30 AM - 5:00 PM

karenCRV
2/05/2016

"No time for BS"

I had done my homework, and visited a few other dealers before coming back to Kelly Honda. Ryn Benson made my decision and final purchase quite easy. He's a no BS guy, straight shooter, to the point. Didn't try to over sell me and helped me decide between the Pilot and the CRV. This is my 3rd lease with Kelly Honda, I've always been pleased with my transactions, but this particular lease was so easy and exactly what I wanted. Thanks Ryn for your professionalism, I will gladly recommend you to others!

JOEMOZZA
2/04/2016

"service"

service manager was excellent in telling me what was wrong with my car how they are going to repair my car!!!!!!!!!!! the intake workers were very polite!!!!

February 05, 2016

We're thrilled to hear that Joe! Thanks for taking the time to write your review and share your feedback.

JANLYND
2/04/2016

"Surprise!"

When I brought my 2103 Pilot in for service I had agreed to talk to someone about doing a lease trade-up, but I wasn't expecting to drive away the same day with a new lease. The agreement we came to was good for everyone and I am enjoying my new car!

February 04, 2016

We're happy that you are enjoying your new car JANLYND! Thank you for sharing your feedback with us, we hope to see you again soon.

Mommyof3
2/01/2016

"Attentive and Professional "

They had the car I wanted and we're able to give me the price I wanted. They did all the foot work which workwd great and saved me time. This was an overall good car buying experience.

February 01, 2016

That is great news Mommyof3! So happy that you found the car you wanted and everyone was so helpful.

PINTUPATEL913
1/31/2016

"Friendly experience "

Very good costumer service , in & out quickly, enjoyed the nice and warm refreshments. Get to see the latest of all model. In the waiting room catch up with all the latest news, sports, and celebrity gossip.

February 01, 2016

Thank you for your review PINTUPATEL913. We appreciate you giving Ariel the opportunity to work with you and are glad you had such a positive experience with us.

IMPEPPER
1/29/2016

"Routine maintenance.."

Also worked with another lovely person in Service (wish I had paid more attention to her name..sigh)....and appointment went more quickly than expected!

February 01, 2016

We're glad to hear that IMPEPPER! Happy to know that your service visit went well and you received great customer service. We look forward to working with you again.

SUSANASANCHEZ1980
1/28/2016

"Everyone was very attentive from the minute we walked in! "

Everyone was very friendly and seemed to enjoyed helping us! I would definitely come back. Sal and the manager made every effort to meet our needs... And they definitely did ! Great team!

February 01, 2016

Pleased to hear that Susan! Glad that everyone was so friendly and that you enjoyed your time with us. Thank you for your review.

EDFISH88
1/27/2016

"Very good service."

The service that I received was very good. Everyone was very kind and welcoming. I was surprised and very impressed by how quickly and efficiently it was all done. Even the younger employee, Max, was very impressive.

January 28, 2016

Thank you EDFISH88! Pleased to know that Kenny and Max were there to help you and answer all your questions. We appreciate your feedback, have a great day.

PHANSON70
1/27/2016

"Very Helpful"

Julie is wonderful to work with. She understood what I was looking for and was able to make it happen. I trust her to find the best deal for me.

January 28, 2016

We're happy that Julie was so helpful PHANSON70. Thank you for your review, hope to see you again soon.

ED_DEB2
1/26/2016

"Very polite very punctual. I'll be back"

Briefly, my service on my Honda Odyssey has been excellent. The agent in the service area have been kind, efficient, take time to explain problems, explain the bill Customer service is friendly, helpful and efficient.

Justin was very kind, efficient, take time to explain problems, explain the bill

January 27, 2016

Being polite and punctual is what we strive for here ED_DEB2. Thank you for sharing your review on Justin and our team. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviews of Ariel Vittini