Kelly Honda

Kelly Honda

Call
Kelly Honda Info
About Kelly Honda

We at Kelly Honda are dedicated to providing an easy and stress-free buying and servicing experience to every single Kelly customer. When we combine that commitment along with our knowledgeable Kelly staff, we are left with the result of happy Kelly customers. When you come back to our Service and/or Parts Departments, you'll know us and we'll know you. You'll see and feel an immediate difference, before and after you buy anything. We are at your service, with extended hours, 7 days a week. We hope to see you soon.

About Kelly Honda

Sunday 11:30 AM - 5:00 PM

wpserpico4
1/24/2015

"Julie Febonio"

Just ask for Julie - she'll get it done. She's the BEST! Made a complex sale easy - step by step. Knows the game and delivers the highest level of service. Very pleased.

mgmirela
1/24/2015

"Great experience in buying an excellent product"

Last year I bought a 2014 Honda Civic from Kelly Honda in Lynn. I had done some research previously and I had a pretty good idea of what I wanted. Joseph was very courteous and knowledgeable, patient with explaining things where I had questions and making me at ease throughout an absolutely enjoyable process. I really appreciated the fact that I didn't felt like I was pushed on features and services I didn't want to and I was very comfortable and confident that I am getting the exact product I am looking for. I would strongly recommend him to everyone!

Chris
1/19/2015

"Efficiency"

My family and I continue to work with Julie year after year, as she continually provides excellent customer service and is a pleasure to work with. Julie is always understanding of our needs and delivers on every deal we close. We look forward to working with Julie in the future.

cbonaven

"Great Company"

I was very pleased with my purchase the staff Angel was very informative and polite, he made my selection in the honda car I purchased.

Jsharky

"Knowledgeable"

Angel Isales was very nice. He knew all about the cars. Took his time to get to know my needs and what I was looking for. Made me feel comfortable. Felt like i was talking to a normal person instead of a salesman. I am very pleased with his customer service and Knowledge of cars. I would recommend him to everyone!

fnando
1/18/2015

"4 out of my 5 cars have been Honda products so..."

When I decided to look for a used, second family vehicle (the first family vehicle is a 2006 Honda Odyssey), I knew what I was looking for and what I would get in a Honda product so I didn't need to be "sold" a car. I just wanted to go into a dealership, test drive cars, talk numbers, and then make my purchase. I decided to look for a 2006-2009 Civic in a sedan or coupe version. I had already browsed the inventory of dealerships in Boston and surrounding cities and had visited 5 of them before visiting Kelly Honda. After visiting Kelly's web-site on a late Saturday afternoon, I saw something I was interested in and I called the dealership to verify the car was still there. I spoke with Clariza Medrano (who was great herself) and after learning the car was available, I rushed to the dealership. Mind you, the dealership closes at 6:00 on Saturday's and I arrived at around 4:30. I was afraid that everyone would be in a rush and would try to pressure me into buying something. Brandon Amodeo was assigned to work with me. After test driving the car (the price and condition of the car were the best I had found), I sat down to talk numbers with Brandon. We all came to an agreement and I agreed to buy the car. Kyle Milan, the Business Manager, wrapped the deal up. He also played a role in making sure the buying experience was stress-free and fair. Again, I am familiar with Honda products so I didn't need the sales talk (the car pretty much sold itself). I didn't want to work with someone who was going to apply pressure or use gimmicks to sell the car. I wanted to work with someone who was going to engage in a straight-up discussion on what would be good for me. Fortunately, Brandon handled the process the way I wanted. He understood what I was looking for in a car and worked with me. I appreciated that. No dealership is perfect because all humans are imperfect (that includes sales staff AND customers!). However, dealerships help themselves when they encourage their staff to LISTEN to the customers. We ALL benefit when that happens. I have much respect for those who work in car sales, such a pressure-filled, competitive field. I certainly have much respect for Brandon. I would like to thank him for listening, for following through, and for helping me purchase a great car. I'll be back in a couple of years for that 2015 Fit EX-L!

Carlos Rivera
1/17/2015

"Dealership experience:"

In Kelly Honda, they provided me with great service, they were very welcoming, and helped me find the car that I wanted. Joseph oise helped me throughout the entire process along with his co-worker. I was able to fill out all of the paperwork with their help and I was greeted by most of the sales associate there. I definitely recommend this dealership to everyone because they have all the right qualities altar a good dealership should have!

Nick Russo
1/15/2015

"Julie Febonio is the BEST hands down!!"

Kelly Honda was a great dealership. Be sure to ask for Julie Febonio!! My whole family buys/leases all our cars from her. She and the dealership take the stereo-typical dread out of buying a car. Julie creates a comfortable and honest environment and will be sure to make your experience at Kelly Honda a good one!

stef
1/15/2015

"Great experience leasing"

Had a great experience leasing my 2015 civic. The staff was able to help me even when I had gone over my mileage for my last lease. Great service.

kevinyzuniga
1/14/2015

"Great Service "

I was very pleased with the great service provided by Brandon. He was very professional and was able to guide through the entire process. Brandon was very helpful and very patient. Overall I am satisfied with my recent visit and loving my new car.

Reviews of Jeremy McComb