Kelly Nissan of Beverly

420 Cabot Street,
Beverly, Massachusetts 01915
Kelly Nissan of Beverly Info
About Kelly Nissan of Beverly

Along with our commitment to your stress-free experience at Kelly Nissan of Beverly, our hallmark is the tenure of our staff. The overwhelming majority of our staff have been with us 10+ years, with many in excess of 20 years, and even a few over 30. We're proud of that. Why? That means the staff is on the same page, at all times. We know what you want, and how you want it. Come to Kelly Nissan in Beverly, and see how we really do make it easy.

About Kelly Nissan of Beverly

Saturday 8:00 PM - 6:00 PM

Sunday 11:30 AM - 5:00 PM

AMH2016
5/18/2016

"Great customer service & efficient!"

I just purchased my first vehicle from Kelly Nissan in Beverly, MA and had an excellent experience. Mounir's knowledge made the process efficient, simple and pretty painless. He went above and beyond to ensure I was satisfied with my new Nissan Rogue. I will definitely be returning to Kelly Nissan!

May 18, 2016

Congratulations, and welcome to our family at Kelly Nissan of Beverly AMH2016. Mounir and our team is glad to have been able to help you with your new Nissan Rogue purchase. We look forward to seeing you back at our dealership for all your Rogue needs, and please don't hesitate to let us know if there's anything else we can do for you!

RJBOWDEN621
5/12/2016

"Great Customer Service."

This was my first time leasing and they did a great job explaining everyrthing and making my options known to me. I would definitely go back to them when my lease is up for another car.

May 12, 2016

Congratulations on your first lease RJBOWDEN621. We're happy to hear our team clearly communicated with you throughout the process and we appreciate your kindness in writing us a review. Please let us know if you need anything again RJBOWDEN621.

NLS1052
5/06/2016

"easy, accommodating, efficient"

I was able to deal with the service department at 7:00am in the morning, so as not to interfere with my work day. they were quick to assess the damage and although it was a bit more extensive than thought they were in touch with me at all times. Octavia has the most professional, phone demeanor. Pleasant clear precise not rushed or garbled. So nice speak with or listen to her messages on my cell.

May 12, 2016

We're glad to know that we could be there for you NLS1052, thank you for sharing. Our team appreciates the opportunity to work with you and we hope to continue earning your business for all your vehicle needs moving forward. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance to you.

INFO22
4/30/2016

"Great services!"

Nissan in Beverly does a great job. I have bought over 5 cards from them and they are contunually streamlining my experience and makes it better every time.

May 03, 2016

We're always looking to improve on our customer experience INFO22! Thank you for letting us know how your recent visit went. It means a great deal to us to hear that our customers are pleased with their experience. If you need anything else at all, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Have a wonderful day INFO22.

CINE.LYNCH
4/30/2016

"Made the experience easy and no stress"

I thought the experience was made easy and without stress by the wonderful staff especially Munir, everyone was very respectful snd thoughtful . Leading was a new experience and they made it a good one !

May 03, 2016

Congratulations on your new lease CINE.LYNCH. We always try our best to make it as easy as possible for all of our customers, and we're so glad that Mounir was so helpful during your recent visit to our dealership. Please let us know if we can help you again!

Ken Hollingsworth
4/29/2016

"GREAT PEOPLE AND GREAT SERVICE"

I can always count on work that is excellent and delivered when quoted. My first car from Kelly was bought in 1978. After many cars and the service that goes with them, I still come back.

May 03, 2016

Thank you Ken for being such a wonderful longtime customer of ours at Kelly Nissan of Beverly. It's because of customers like yourself that we have been able to serve the community for such a long time. We appreciate the review, and hope that you'll continue to give us the opportunity to earn your business. Have a wonderful day Ken.

ELLENSHEEHANA
4/28/2016

"Kelly Nissan wants to make us happy"

The people in the service department do not rush you, but ask questions to see what you need. They give an accurate estimate of the time needed for service and help make arrangements if you need transportation.

Isaac, Andy

May 03, 2016

Always happy to help Ellen, thank you for visiting our dealership and for taking time out of your busy day to let us know how the experience went with CJ, Gladys, and our team at Kelly Nissan of Beverly. If we can be of further assistance to you, please don't hesitate to let us know.

NCRONIN0
4/28/2016

"Your service department is excellent and did everything well"

Your service department is excellent and did everything I asked. I did think the quote from your body shop was extremely high and would not bring the car the for the minor body work needed on my leased Altima

May 03, 2016

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us NCRONIN0, we certainly appreciate your kind and thoughtful review. We assure you that our body shop quotes are competitive with other competitors, as we always are checking pricing from other body shops. We hope you will give us the opportunity to work with you and your Altima if you do have any needs in the future.

DICKPASQUARELLI
4/26/2016

"safe again"

hand the front brakes on my 2002 frontier replaced..were needed badly...now there is no more shimmy under braking with a high brake pedal..as usual it was a pleasant experience...thank you

April 26, 2016

Hello Dick, thank you for sharing your experience with us once again. Glad to hear that our service team took care of your braking issue on your Frontier. Please let us know if anything else comes up - you know we're here for you anytime!

SSTANTON0
4/24/2016

"The usual excellent service"

Arriving on schedule for an oil change, I notice that my inspection had expired a few days before. I mentioned this to the service counselor who was already by my side, who added this to the work ticket. Less than an hour later, I was on my way with fresh oil and a fresh sticker. Nice, easy service from Luna and his colleagues.

April 25, 2016

Thank you for sharing your review with Luna and our team at Kelly Nissan of Beverly SSTANTON0. We appreciate you working with our service team for your oil change, and vehicle inspection. We are happy to be your dealership of choice for all your vehicle needs. If we can do anything else for you SSTANTON0, please let us know and we'll be happy to help. Have a great day!

Reviews of Gladys Henry