Kelly Nissan of Beverly

420 Cabot Street,
Beverly, Massachusetts 01915
Kelly Nissan of Beverly Info
About Kelly Nissan of Beverly

Along with our commitment to your stress-free experience at Kelly Nissan of Beverly, our hallmark is the tenure of our staff. The overwhelming majority of our staff have been with us 10+ years, with many in excess of 20 years, and even a few over 30. We're proud of that. Why? That means the staff is on the same page, at all times. We know what you want, and how you want it. Come to Kelly Nissan in Beverly, and see how we really do make it easy.

About Kelly Nissan of Beverly

Saturday 8:00 PM - 6:00 PM

Sunday 11:30 AM - 5:00 PM

Ashley
3/13/2015

"12 Altima"

Mike was great from beginning to end. He made me feel at home from beginning to end, and was honest and easy to work with. He was very knowledgable and considerate of my busy schedule. I will definitely be back to buy cars from him the future!! Also, Ray , the gentleman who finished my paperwork was very thorough but also quick and got me out of the business office in no time! Also both Mike and Ray provided me with their direct lines so reaching them was always possible whenever I had a question or needed anything. 5 star experience and I will be back in the future and recommend Mike to anyone looking to buy a Nissan!!

ryding
3/13/2015

"Mounir Bezzari"

Mounir was great to work with and he made buying my Nissan Altima very easy. Overall, it was a good experience and I would work with Mounir again. Thank you, Andrew Ryding

Fcusack
2/16/2015

"Dealer experience"

Excellent customer service and manager.Mike Colby was very attentive to the customer , very patient and explains everything on the vehicles parts , accessories etc.to me. He even help me carry my stuff and drive my van to the shop . Jim was exceptional. He is generous and straightforward which I like , no sugar coating on his deals .Finance paperwork was done in prompt manner.

bonnie
1/09/2015

"#1 salesman eric gallant"

I've been financing and leasing with Beverly Nissan for over 8 yrs and always come back Eric Gallant is a A1 salesman, and I always recommend friends and family to see him before going out and purchasing a car. I'll be back for many more purchases thats for sure

eric gallant

mbatastini
1/08/2015

"Great Experience All Around"

Bought a new Pathfinder, my first Nissan. Worked with Juan to pick out the car, worked with AD on financing. Both were friendly, attentive and professional. I have always hated the car-buying process, and this was by far my best experience. I feel that we got a fair deal, they were not at all sleazy or pushy, did not try to upsell us at all, and even when the sale was made they worked extra hard to get the financing, insurance, registration and inspection done because we needed to pick up the car the next day. Overall, no complaints at all, would recommend this dealer to anyone, and will definitely be going back.

mn
1/05/2015

"Another pleasant experience at Kelly nissan of Beverly"

It was a great experience with no hassles. Very friendly team. Thanks to Eric for taking good care of me and made me feel he was working for me as well as the dealership. This is my third car purchase at Kelly Nissan of Beverly and I will go back again. Gladys in service is always a pleasure to deal with.

fagone67
1/04/2015

"new car"

I had a great experience at Nissan. I though everyone made me feel at home. The Nissan dealership as a great atmosphere. If anyone wants to get a new or used car they should go to the Nissan dealership. When I was picking up my car rick made sure that I drove off happy which he did. I thank nissan for making my experience better

lphy
12/08/2014

"Thanks "

Thanks to Tom and Paul that took care of the situation and made the sales go smoothly. I would recommend this dealer too anyone that is looking for a vehicle.

sopheaTEP
11/25/2014

"Usaphea Tep"

My husband and I had purchased our 2005 Nissan Pathfinder used from Kelly Nissan of Beverly back in 2008. Car shopping is never easy nor fun. Our salesman at the time was Paul Khun. He made the whole buying a car experience a PLESURABLE one. Over the years he would follow up with us making sure things was ok. We also service the Pathfinder there and dealt with Gladys Henry. She AWSOME. Now that the Pathfinder is up there in age and miles we decide to upgrade. Paul Khun who sold us our Pathfinder was still there. We are now leasing a new 2014 Pathfinder. THANKS PAUL for making it easy. I must say everyone there is friendly and make u feel at ease. I would RECOMMEND anyone in the market for a vehicle to visit KELLY NISSAN OF BEVERLY and ask for Paul Khun.

Jds88
11/04/2014

"Worth the trip"

I bought my 2010 Rogue from Kelly Nissan of Beverly 2 years ago. I can honestly say that my entire experience up till now, November 14' has been wonderful. From the sales to the vehicle maintenance has all been awesome. I'd like to compliment Steve Shoap and his staff for always putting me first. I will definitely purchase another vehicle from this dealer and I definitely recommend them to anyone in the market for another car. Thanks Kelly of Beverly. See ya soon, Jon Santeusanio

Reviews of Akl Dayaa