Kelly Nissan of Beverly

420 Cabot Street,
Beverly, Massachusetts 01915
Kelly Nissan of Beverly Info
About Kelly Nissan of Beverly

Along with our commitment to your stress-free experience at Kelly Nissan of Beverly, our hallmark is the tenure of our staff. The overwhelming majority of our staff have been with us 10+ years, with many in excess of 20 years, and even a few over 30. We're proud of that. Why? That means the staff is on the same page, at all times. We know what you want, and how you want it. Come to Kelly Nissan in Beverly, and see how we really do make it easy.

About Kelly Nissan of Beverly

Saturday 8:00 PM - 6:00 PM

Sunday 11:30 AM - 5:00 PM

INFO22
4/30/2016

"Great services!"

Nissan in Beverly does a great job. I have bought over 5 cards from them and they are contunually streamlining my experience and makes it better every time.

CINE.LYNCH
4/30/2016

"Made the experience easy and no stress"

I thought the experience was made easy and without stress by the wonderful staff especially Munir, everyone was very respectful snd thoughtful . Leading was a new experience and they made it a good one !

Ken Hollingsworth
4/29/2016

"GREAT PEOPLE AND GREAT SERVICE"

I can always count on work that is excellent and delivered when quoted. My first car from Kelly was bought in 1978. After many cars and the service that goes with them, I still come back.

ELLENSHEEHANA
4/28/2016

"Kelly Nissan wants to make us happy"

The people in the service department do not rush you, but ask questions to see what you need. They give an accurate estimate of the time needed for service and help make arrangements if you need transportation.

Isaac, Andy

NCRONIN0
4/28/2016

"Your service department is excellent and did everything well"

Your service department is excellent and did everything I asked. I did think the quote from your body shop was extremely high and would not bring the car the for the minor body work needed on my leased Altima

DICKPASQUARELLI
4/26/2016

"safe again"

hand the front brakes on my 2002 frontier replaced..were needed badly...now there is no more shimmy under braking with a high brake pedal..as usual it was a pleasant experience...thank you

April 26, 2016

Hello Dick, thank you for sharing your experience with us once again. Glad to hear that our service team took care of your braking issue on your Frontier. Please let us know if anything else comes up - you know we're here for you anytime!

SSTANTON0
4/24/2016

"The usual excellent service"

Arriving on schedule for an oil change, I notice that my inspection had expired a few days before. I mentioned this to the service counselor who was already by my side, who added this to the work ticket. Less than an hour later, I was on my way with fresh oil and a fresh sticker. Nice, easy service from Luna and his colleagues.

April 25, 2016

Thank you for sharing your review with Luna and our team at Kelly Nissan of Beverly SSTANTON0. We appreciate you working with our service team for your oil change, and vehicle inspection. We are happy to be your dealership of choice for all your vehicle needs. If we can do anything else for you SSTANTON0, please let us know and we'll be happy to help. Have a great day!

MCOOKIE923
4/23/2016

"I'll be back"

They worked with me to get my Altima in my price range. It was painless. It's my second car from this dealership and I'll be coming back

April 25, 2016

Congratulations on your Altima purchase MCOOKIE923! We appreciate you giving us the opportunity to work with you recently at our Kelly Nissan of Beverly dealership. It's wonderful to hear how simple the process was for you, and we truly appreciate your repeat business. We hope you do visit us again for any of your Altima needs. Take care, and have a great day MCOOKIE923.

HAROLDCURRIER
4/20/2016

"Slow parts from Nissan to this dealership"

I have been waiting for a call for a hood latch (recall item) We were told a couple of days and it has been four weeks. I do not fault the dealership, I do blame Nissans slow parts chain.

TODDGILMORE09
4/17/2016

"sensor damaged in an accident"

Wheel sensor damaged during accident, but my insurance company insists the accident was unrelated, Isaac in particular was very helpful, although we couldn't convince them to cover repair so I elected not to fix it for now. I am still arguing with my insurance company, but the sensor is not crucial to the operation of the car, so I may just leave it for you to fix when I trade the car in later this year for a new one. Isaac was great and please tell him I'm sorry if I was a pain-in-the-@$$! Todd Gilmore (Beverle's son)

Isaac

April 21, 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience with Isaac and our team Todd. We're sorry to hear that your insurance isn't being more helpful - it's never joyous to deal with insurance companies that won't help their customers. We're certainly here for you if we can help you with that sensor at all - or a new vehicle. Just let us know and we'll be more than happy to assist you Todd. Thank you so much for your review!

Reviews of Gladys Henry