Kelly Nissan of Beverly

420 Cabot Street,
Beverly, Massachusetts 01915
Kelly Nissan of Beverly Info
About Kelly Nissan of Beverly

Along with our commitment to your stress-free experience at Kelly Nissan of Beverly, our hallmark is the tenure of our staff. The overwhelming majority of our staff have been with us 10+ years, with many in excess of 20 years, and even a few over 30. We're proud of that. Why? That means the staff is on the same page, at all times. We know what you want, and how you want it. Come to Kelly Nissan in Beverly, and see how we really do make it easy.

About Kelly Nissan of Beverly

Saturday 8:00 PM - 6:00 PM

Sunday 11:30 AM - 5:00 PM

Happy Mom
9/26/2016

"Impressed with my Salesperson and His Sincerity!"

I came to Beverly 6 months ago looking at a specific car and was told in 2 minutes that there was no negotiation and left. I tried again on Friday, again wondering about a specific car, and was met by a very friendly and caring salesperson, Ryan Hurst. I was planning on just looking and then leaving for a PM appt, but he convinced me to take a test drive and conducted a fair negotiation along the way. Without being pushy or fake, Ryan gained my trust quickly and I ended up purchasing a used Nissan Rogue at a very fair price. I also met Ray for all the paper signing and he was another gentleman with integrity and enthusiasm for his job even when we ran into a computer glitch. Ryan stayed in contact through the process and when I said I was unable to get a ride to pick up my car the following Monday, he offered to pick me up, even though I live in Reading! On pick up day, he took extra time to explain the whole car, set up my phone with the Bluetooth and waited with me while it got the registration and sticker. The whole experience was really enjoyable, positive and stress-free. I would not hesitate to have anyone in my family or my friends return to Beverly Nissan to purchase their next car with Ryan Hurst. He is a one-of a-kind salesman who has integrity, kindness and determination. Thanks Ryan!!

Micky Corbett
9/26/2016

"Relaxed Personal Environment"

My husband and I have done business with this dealership in the past. We have serviced our cars here for the past 4 years. We decided to trade in our Juke for a Rogue, selected from the Certified Pre-owned vehicles on their lot. We did not have an appointment. We were approached by Ryan Hurst asking us if we had any questions. We showed him two cars we were interested in and eventually took one of them for a test drive. Ryan's relaxed attitude was perfect for us. We don't like high pressure or small talk, we like to cut to the chase. And Ryan recognized that from the get go. His demeanor and approach were the exact blend of what we wanted in a salesman. Without doubt he will be our go to guy for when we trade in our other vehicle. We are definitely Kelly Nissan of Beverly customers! We picked up our Rogue two days later and could not be more pleased.

September 26, 2016

Hi Micky! Thank you to both you and your husband for being such wonderful, loyal customers of ours at Kelly Nissan of Beverly. We also appreciate you letting us know about your servicing experience at our dealership prior to your recent Rogue purchase. We're glad to hear that Ryan was the perfect fit for you both and was able to get you through your Rogue purchase so quickly and easily. We are excited to have you both as happy Kelly Nissan of Beverly customers. If we can do anything else for you both please let us know.

Mzarella24
9/22/2016

"Highly recommended "

I've been car shopping for a while now because the jeep I drive is a lease and is up in November but just a few weeks ago I purchased my first brand new Nissan Murano which I couldn't be happier with! The quality of service from Mounir who helped us get the right numbers so that I would be able to afford it on my own because this is the first car that I'm paying for on my own. I'm beyond pleased with his service along with Ray who helped us sign the paper work an get everything rolling so I could get my car 😁. If anybody is looking to buying or leasing a vehicle I highly recommend that you go talk to Mounir because he is very trustworthy, honest and very friendly to deal with! I had the best experience dealing with Mounir !

September 26, 2016

Thank you for the kind words about Mounir and our dealership Mzarella. We value your opinion about our dealership and we're happy that you felt so comfortable working with Mounir on your new Murano purchase - congratulations! Your recommendation of our dealership for buying or leasing a vehicle is greatly appreciated by our dealership and we hope you'll visit us in the future for all of your vehicle needs - from service and parts to buying and leasing.

Eve

"Very satisfied "

Staff was very helpful, Juan M was very patient with me.He took the time to go over everything with me from A to Z before I walked out with my New car.I am happy with my new car and my son loves it !!!

September 26, 2016

Thank you for your review Eve - we work our hardest to make sure all of the fine details are covered with our customers to help them enjoy and understand their purchase even more. We couldn't be happier for you and to hear that your son loves your new car is wonderful! Thank you for choosing our dealership to work with and we hope you'll visit us again if there is anything else we can do for you.

dennis
9/20/2016

"great dealer and great rep."

clean showroom, clean cars, fast service. Eric was very busy but was eventually able to lease me the car I wanted. Overall, it was a good experience.

September 26, 2016

Thank you for the kind comments about Eric and our dealership facility Dennis. We pride ourselves on having a neat, professional dealership with exceptional service. Anytime we can help you out Dennis, please don't hesitate to let our team know.

Krustylu@ Comcast.net

"Very happy "

So happy got everything we wanted I was very happy all around that day I bought my car thank u my sister and I got everything we went there for

September 26, 2016

Thank you Krustylu - it was our pleasure helping you and your sister with your recent new purchase at our Kelly Nissan of Beverly dealership. We love hearing that you were so happy with your purchase. Nothing makes us more happy than hearing from our customers that they had an enjoyable experience with us. If we can help either of you again in the future please don't hesitate to reach out to Victor, Ray, or any member of our team at Kelly Nissan of Beverly.

Jen23

"Nissan 2016 Pathfinder"

My sales experience with Mounir was quick and easy. He wasn't pushy at all like other dealers I have dealt with . Highly recommend to friends and family if interested in Nissan

September 26, 2016

We absolutely appreciate hearing that Jen. That is certainly our goal - to help with your vehicle purchase without any pressure and to make the entire experience as easy and quick as possible. Our dealership values your time and business and we enjoy hearing that you had a wonderful purchase Jen. Please let us know if we can help you again in the future.

diana329
9/09/2016

"Great experience "

My husband and I bought 2 cars at Kelly Nissan and worked with Mounir in sales and Ray with financing both times. We bought our first car and met Mounir in June 2014 and purchased a new 2014 Rogue SL. In August 2016, we purchased a pre-owned 2015 Versa Note SV as a second car. Mounir is incredibly knowledgeable, friendly and fair. He did his best to work with us and we appreciated his candor. I would say the same for Ray. He did everything he could to get us the best deal. He also went above and beyond to make sure the financing we obtained fit our budget. Our Rogue had a factory defect, which caused a lot of frustration. However, Kelly went out of their way to make it right. The folks in service are very professional and timely! Because of how well we were treated by everyone at Kelly Nissan, we went back to Mounir when looking to buy a second car. I told him what I was looking for (a basic commuter car to go back and forth to the commuter rail station) and he was great. He did not try to convince me I needed anything more than what I asked. He showed me what was available and helped we weigh the decision of buying vs. a lease. If you are looking for a car, I would highly recommend Kelly Nissan, especially Mounir and Ray!

September 26, 2016

Thank you so much for sharing your in-depth experience with Mounir, Ray, and our team at Kelly Nissan of Beverly Diana. We appreciate hearing that Mounir and Ray were so friendly and helpful while getting you and your husband into vehicles that fit your needs both in 2014 and recently in August 2016. Congratulations to you both on your purchases and we appreciate your loyalty working with our Kelly Nissan of Beverly dealership. If there are any other questions that come up or if we can help you out in service with anything, our team will be here for you both Diana. Take care and thank you again!

Wrathofgideon
8/27/2016

"Dishonest"

A week before we went into the dealership we worked over the phone and through email with Amanda Desrochers in Internet Sales. She gave us a quote on a new Murano we wanted to buy. We checked in with her several times, asking specific questions to make sure the quote did not include discounts (military, recent college grad, etc) that we did not qualify for. We were careful to get all the information because other dealers we spoke with didn't believe the price she gave us and told us to beware of dirty tactics to get us in the door. It turned out they were right. We set up an appointment and Amanda said she would greet us before turning is over to a salesman. When we arrived we were told she was "busy" and we never even laid eyes on her. When we sat down with Vic of course we were told the price we were quoted included discounts we didn't qualify for. Another manager came out and explained the same thing as we pulled out the emails and discussed our phone correspondance with Amanda. We were simply told she was "mistaken" and that was not the price they would give us. Did Amanda ever come out in the hours we were there? Of course not. She was "busy". We never saw her and they didn't honor the price or anything close to it. Shame on us for being duped. We spend time visiting and calling other dealerships and they all told us that price quote was a scam to get us in and the dealer would never honor it. They said it was a standard tactic to get us in the actual store. They were right. In the end, the price on the Murano was nothing special. It was around the same price everyone else quoted us but we drove an hour to hear that.

Wrathofgideon responded to this review

September 13, 2016

Your response still does not address the dishonest tactics used by Amanda and your dealership. There was no "misunderstanding." I have the emails to prove that. I find it interesting that we never saw Amanda in the hours we were there, and never heard from her. No one was interested in calling me until I posted negative reviews. This is a clear attempt at damage control. If I find the time I will call you, but I'm not sure what that will accomplish at this point.

Wrathofgideon responded to this review

September 08, 2016

Hello Mr. Coogan, We did contact one of the managers to cancel the deal, but then realized that by Massachusetts law I was legally bound by the contract I signed. At that point, we had spent so much time and energy with the car purchase that it simply wasn't worth the trouble it would bring to try to void the contract. After all, I take full responsibility for being duped. So many numbers were thrown at us that it wasn't until I got home that I realized we were undercut on the final price with the trade in. Again, we should have walked away when we realized the bait and switch. Your response still does not address the dishonest tactics Amanda used, however.

September 07, 2016

Hello Wrathofgideon, we wanted to address some of the issues you posted in your review, as our General Manager has reached out to you on multiple occasions to go over the issues you describe in your review. You emailed our Sales Manager letting him know that you did not want to go through with the purchase, but then emailed him later the same day stating that everything was okay and that you would take delivery of the 2016 Murano. Our General Manager understands your frustration and has since reached out to you to go over the situation but has not been able to make contact with you. We invite you to contact our General Manager David Coogan at 978-922-1405 and he would be happy to go over any misunderstandings or questions you may still have. Thank you S.D.

September 07, 2016

Hi Ken, Thank-you for sharing your experience with me. I have reached out to you PRIVATELY on 8/31/16, and I have called two times also ,and no response. Again as you read in my message that I fully understand your frustration, and would like to discuss the whole situation with you. Thank-You for your time, and look forward to hearing from you. Thank-You David Coogan General Manager Kelly Nissan of Beverly 978-922-1405

CorinneCosta
7/19/2016

"They made it easy!!"

Everyone was a pleasure to deal with. In and out fast, from the test drive to signing the papers to delivery. As well as service with the inspection and programming of a new key. However did not like that the car was not detailed and buffed for delivery.... --Thank you 🚙🚙

Isaac (service department)

August 10, 2016

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us Corinne! We appreciate you working with Eric, Ray, Isaac, and our team at Kelly Nissan of Beverly for your new vehicle. And we apologize for the delivery of your vehicle not being up to your standards - we're happy to detail and buff your vehicle, just bring it back to our dealership and let our team know and we'll be glad to take care of this error for you. Please let us know if we can do anything else for you Corinne!

Reviews of Ray Liimatainen