Kelly Nissan of Beverly

Service Manager

January 05, 2017

"Great experience "

- Jmoll34

My transmission needed to be replaced and Colby gave me great customer service from the beginning! The service center gave me a rental car to use while my car was being fixed. It took some time but Colby was in contact with me and kept me informed on what the status of my car was during the process. He was very friendly, knowledgeable, and showed appreciation for my patience. Overall great experience!

November 30, 2016

"Amazing experience!!! "

- ELSAROSARIO

Mounir Bezzari was absolutely a pleasure to do business with! He gave me an amazing experience, and made me feel very comfortable, and confident about leasing my first car. I will definitely refer Mounir to friends and family. The other gentlemen at Nissan Beverly were also very polite, and welcoming.

November 01, 2016

"Great Deal"

- hmacarelli

This dealership made sure I left satisfied with my new purchase of a Murano. We've gone to our salesman Eric Gallant for five cars - always a great experience!

New 2016 Nissan 370Z, $32345