Read Reviews Kelly Nissan of Beverly

Tom SoloneGeneral Manager11 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Kelly Nissan of Beverly

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Kelly Nissan of Beverly has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Kelly Nissan of Beverly

Along with our commitment to your stress-free experience at Kelly Nissan of Beverly, our hallmark is the tenure of our staff. The overwhelming majority of our staff have been with us 10+ years, with many in excess of 20 years, and even a few over 30.

We're proud of that. Why? That means the staff is on the same page, at all times. We know what you want, and how you want it.

Come to Kelly Nissan in Beverly, and see how we really do make it easy.

Our Location

Cable TV Free Coffee
Customer Lounge Area Vending Machines
Express Service

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"Awesome used car "like new""

J Dervan
8/28/2014 10:18:46 PM

Gary MonroeGary Monroe

My Review Of Kelly Nissan of Beverly:

Gary Munroe was excellent in meeting my needs. Asked him to wow me and he did. The car keeps getting mistaken for brand new. It was a great experience and I hadn't bought at a car dealership since 1989. Gary changed my perception about buying a car at a dealership by explaining everything and answered all (and there were many) questions. Ray was also great explaining at finance options. I have recommended Gary and Kelly Nissan to anyone asking how I got such a nice car!!

Twitter
"Juan Martinez is the best saleperson I have ever dealt with!"

rkdk
6/30/2014 2:08:52 PM

My Review Of Kelly Nissan of Beverly:

Last year, I leased an automobile for the first time in many years, a Nissan Altima from Juan Martinez at Kelly Nissan in Beverly. Juan is a very easy salesperson to work with (you can look at my review of Juan last year on this website). I had a very pleasant experience, was treated well and went away happy with my new lease.
This year, I needed to get a new car for my spouse, and returned to Juan. He was helpful and courteous as usual, and assisted me through the details and paperwork of a Nissan Versa Note lease. Again, I went away knowing that I was treated fairly, and got the best deal I think I could have received.
Anytime I get into conversations with my friends and family about autos, I always tell them about Kelly Nissan, and Juan in particular, and my great experiences with both of them. I highly recommend going to Kelly Nissan for a hassle-free car purchase or lease, and ask for Juan.
Sincerely, Ron K., Danvers

Added: 8/7/2014 1:07:09 PM

Ron, we appreciate your support and want to thank you for your kind review. You are a great fan of ours on our social media channels, and we always love hearing from our dedicated and loyal Kelly customers such as yourself.

It is a pleasure for Juan and our team here at Kelly Nissan to help you and your spouse with your car buying needs, and if there is anything else we can assist you with at all, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Thank you Ron!

"Horrible"

wpretzer
6/27/2014 2:09:07 PM

1.5

My Review Of Kelly Nissan of Beverly:

Looked for help to see if they would want to sell a Nissan Sentra, and I would trade in my Caravan. Brenda automatically assumed that I wouldn't have a down payment, so she said that I would "have to have a substantial down payment", and she did not offer any more help. She was very short with me. I have dealt with the sales people at this dealership in the past, and they are horrible and pushy. They do not want your business. Go to Herb Chambers, if you want quality vehicles for a affordable prices.

Twitter
"THANKS FOR NOTHING KELLY NISSAN"

szymanskip
6/12/2014 6:14:17 PM

Jim BlatchfordJim Blatchford
Tom SoloneTom Solone

1.7

My Review Of Kelly Nissan of Beverly:

My wife and I made an apptment on 6/11 to see a 2012 Nissan Murano at 10am on 6/12.with a Jim who I had been in contact with on several occasions during the last few days. My only request was that if someone was interested in the vehicle, would he please call as we were from Dartmouth Ma and the round trip ride was 150 miles. He agreed. This am my wife and I left for Beverly and arrived at about 10:15. We went inside, asked for Jim and he came out telling me that someone else was test driving the vehicle and it would be back in a few minutes. My wife and I went out to our car already with a bad feeling. Jim knew we were unhappy. He came out and told us that he would tell the other party that we would have 1st refusal on the car. They had our name up on the poster board as VIP's with the time of our meeting and the vehicle we were interested in. After a few minutes the car arrived. We went to look at it and Jim asked us if we wanted to try it. We agreed and took it for a short drive.Jim took our trade in for a test drive also. Both parties seemed happy, so I asked Jim to put some figures together. He went in his office, then returned after about 20 minutes. He showed us what he had put together and the figures seemed fair, so we agreed to buy the vehicle. We shook hands and he went back to his office to, what I thought was do some paperwork on the sale. My wife and I went out to look at the Murano again while he was in his office. As we were looking at the car my wife said that we forgot to get a copy of the Carfax. I told her I would find Jim and see if I could get one and as I approached the office Jim was talking to a gentleman who must have been the sales mger. Jim didn't look too happy and I over heard something about we couldn't buy the car because the person who was trying it when we arrived was purchasing it. After that that fellow came out of the office and told us we couldn't buy the car that we agreed to buy and shook hands on How can u test drive a car, the salesman test drive your trade in, agree on the price, shake hands and the deal fall through????? Thanks for nothing. NOT EVEN AN APOLOGY...REAL SAD...I was in sales for over 40 years and always stood by my word. Once a deal is made, it's a done deal...THANKS AGAIN!!! from the VIP"S

"Awesome"

hallde1
4/29/2014 12:15:31 PM

Mounir BezzariMounir Bezzari

My Review Of Kelly Nissan of Beverly:

Their help in an emergency purchase was invaluable! Being so limited in funds, they were able to assist me with a reasonable purchase. Financing went above and beyond to get me a payment that was affordable for a new used reliable vehicle. Thank you!!

Twitter
"Juan Martinez was a pleasure to work with. We found him..."

jfiore1121
4/5/2014 10:01:19 AM

My Review Of Kelly Nissan of Beverly:

Juan Martinez was a pleasure to work with. We found him to be very thorough, responsive and friendly. He did what he said he was going to do...assisted us despite some variance with his own work schedule there....and was very thorough helping us understand the new features of our new Rogue. In our case, he had to do some work to get a special order/model/color and he was able to pull it off quicker than we actually expected. He is a good worker and we can tell is motivated to do well for his customers. Some salespeople are high pressure and arm twisters and we did not find him to be that way at all. We would certainly go back to him in the future if needs arise. Thank you Juan!

Added: 4/16/2014 12:16:32 PM

Thank you jfiore! We are so glad to have helped you with your new Rogue. Juan is a wonderful representative of ours at Kelly Nissan of Beverly, and we hope that we get the chance to earn your business again in the future.

And thank you again for reviewing Juan and our team here at Kelly. Have a wonderful day!

Twitter
"This is my third car with Kelly of Beverly. When I..."

nannie11
2/21/2014 7:43:05 AM

Rick  BuswellRick Buswell
Tom SoloneTom Solone

My Review Of Kelly Nissan of Beverly:

This is my third car with Kelly of Beverly. When I decided I needed a new car threre was no question in my mind. I have always received a great deal with Kelly, superb service, etc. The entire experience is stress free. They make it easy.

Added: 2/21/2014 10:36:01 AM

Thank you nannie11 for your loyalty as a returning Kelly customer! We love helping our customers and we're happy that you gave us the chance once again to earn your business. Please let us know if we can help you out again, and thank you for taking the time to share your experience with others.

Twitter
"I accompanied my daughter to this dealership to purchase..."

nonnie71
10/9/2013 5:08:31 PM

Akl DayaaAkl Dayaa
Gary MonroeGary Monroe

My Review Of Kelly Nissan of Beverly:

I accompanied my daughter to this dealership to purchase a new car. Prior to that, I had received a phone call and an internet price within 10 minutes of accessing the website--on a Sunday. (nice start!). We met Gary Munroe the next day and basically wasted no time buying a lovely new Altima. Gary is most certainly the quintessential salesperson. The whole experience was like a comfortable conversation with a good friend or a trusted family member.
The financing was a little dicey due to some personal family difficulties. Now steps in Akl Dayaa. He worked soo very hard to get this car for my daughter, and he was successful.
I am beyond impressed with this dealership and the professionalism shown to us. Gary even came in on his day off to go over the whole vehicle with my daughter. I'm a diehard Honda fan---now my next car will be a Nissan. And it will only be from Kelly.

Added: 10/23/2013 9:52:36 AM

Thank you nonnie71 for allowing us to earn your business. Akl, Gary, and our entire team at Kelly Nissan of Beverly are so happy to hear you enjoyed your experience with us and we appreciate your kind words.

We're so glad your daughter can enjoy her new Altima and if there's anything we can do for her or you at all, you know where to find us nonnie!

Twitter
"I purchased my very first vehicle through Kelly Nissan..."

shanacondon
9/2/2013 3:38:12 PM

My Review Of Kelly Nissan of Beverly:

I purchased my very first vehicle through Kelly Nissan and I bought a 2014 Nissan Versa. We were very pleased with our experience. We found a car, decently priced and safe enough for our 2 month old daughter. I would recommend them to friends and family. Thanks so much.

I love my new car.

Shana Condon

Twitter
"Very pleased with my used car sales experience at Kelly..."

zaxxon25
8/9/2013 12:18:47 PM

My Review Of Kelly Nissan of Beverly:

Very pleased with my used car sales experience at Kelly Nissan of Beverly. I was looking for a very specific vehicle and they happened to have one on the lot (even though it wasn't a Nissan). Their quality control in selecting cars at auction is obviously high as this vehicle was in excellent condition, and had been meticulously upgraded with several important services by Kelly. After the test drive with Paul and a thorough inspection we were able to arrive at a reasonable price with an appropriate amount of negotiating. Kudos to Paul and the team for following up on their post-sale promises as well and going the extra mile to ensure the vehicle was perfect upon delivery. Six months later I've had no issues with the vehicle whatsoever, a testament to the attention to detail and care provided by Kelly upfront to ensure their customers are satisified for the long-term too.

Reviews 11-20 >>