Kelly Nissan of Beverly

420 Cabot Street,
Beverly, Massachusetts 01915
Kelly Nissan of Beverly Info
About Kelly Nissan of Beverly

Along with our commitment to your stress-free experience at Kelly Nissan of Beverly, our hallmark is the tenure of our staff. The overwhelming majority of our staff have been with us 10+ years, with many in excess of 20 years, and even a few over 30. We're proud of that. Why? That means the staff is on the same page, at all times. We know what you want, and how you want it. Come to Kelly Nissan in Beverly, and see how we really do make it easy.

About Kelly Nissan of Beverly

Saturday 8:00 PM - 6:00 PM

Sunday 11:30 AM - 5:00 PM

CorinneCosta
7/19/2016

"They made it easy!!"

Everyone was a pleasure to deal with. In and out fast, from the test drive to signing the papers to delivery. As well as service with the inspection and programming of a new key. However did not like that the car was not detailed and buffed for delivery.... --Thank you 🚙🚙

Isaac (service department)

August 10, 2016

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us Corinne! We appreciate you working with Eric, Ray, Isaac, and our team at Kelly Nissan of Beverly for your new vehicle. And we apologize for the delivery of your vehicle not being up to your standards - we're happy to detail and buff your vehicle, just bring it back to our dealership and let our team know and we'll be glad to take care of this error for you. Please let us know if we can do anything else for you Corinne!

Carol 65
6/21/2016

"My salesman Dan Reid at Nissan in Beverly was great!"

I just recently got a new Rogue at Kelly Nissan in Beverly that I love and was very impressed with my salesman Dan Reid and how efficient and professional he was during the process. He knows his products and was willing to explain every detail of the cars and the purchase process clearly. He found the exact car I was looking for on another Nissan lot and had it brought to Beverly. I was comfortable during the purchase and did not feel pressured. The dealership is very nice inside. Although I ended up deciding on a new car I did look at some pre-owned cars with Mr Reid that were very nice. I would recommend this dealership to others and also Dan Reid as a salesperson as he is very low-keyed, professional and knowledgeable about Nissan products. Carol R.

June 21, 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience with Dan and our dealership Carol. We're happy to hear Dan was able to secure your vehicle of choice and offered helpful, professional service to you as you shopped our inventory. We appreciate your recommendation of our team and we hope you'll work with us again for any of your vehicle needs Carol. Take care!

Greg Z
6/15/2016

"Kelly Nissan "

I worked with Glen Davis and his sales manager and bought an amazing truck at an amazing price. The experience was great and the team was extremely easy to work with

Glen Davis

June 15, 2016

Hi Greg, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us online. We couldn't be happier for you and we appreciate you working with Glen and our team on your new truck purchase. Congratulations! We hope to see you again soon for any of your vehicle needs Greg. Take care!

Mrobledo66
6/15/2016

"Great my salesman mounir at beverly Nissan was awesome"

Great experience with mounir at beverly Nissan give that man a bonus. Fair price great suggestions all around great welcoming experience. Car is awesome and definitely couldn't ask for a better experience or service

June 15, 2016

Thanks Mrobledo66, we love hearing from our customers about their positive experiences at our dealership. Mounir is great, he truly enjoys helping our customers, and we love having him as a representative of our dealership. We're glad that you were happy with the price and service you received at Kelly Nissan of Beverly. Please let us know if you need anything else, we're always happy to help.

AMH2016
5/18/2016

"Great customer service & efficient!"

I just purchased my first vehicle from Kelly Nissan in Beverly, MA and had an excellent experience. Mounir's knowledge made the process efficient, simple and pretty painless. He went above and beyond to ensure I was satisfied with my new Nissan Rogue. I will definitely be returning to Kelly Nissan!

May 18, 2016

Congratulations, and welcome to our family at Kelly Nissan of Beverly AMH2016. Mounir and our team is glad to have been able to help you with your new Nissan Rogue purchase. We look forward to seeing you back at our dealership for all your Rogue needs, and please don't hesitate to let us know if there's anything else we can do for you!

RJBOWDEN621
5/12/2016

"Great Customer Service."

This was my first time leasing and they did a great job explaining everyrthing and making my options known to me. I would definitely go back to them when my lease is up for another car.

May 12, 2016

Congratulations on your first lease RJBOWDEN621. We're happy to hear our team clearly communicated with you throughout the process and we appreciate your kindness in writing us a review. Please let us know if you need anything again RJBOWDEN621.

NLS1052
5/06/2016

"easy, accommodating, efficient"

I was able to deal with the service department at 7:00am in the morning, so as not to interfere with my work day. they were quick to assess the damage and although it was a bit more extensive than thought they were in touch with me at all times. Octavia has the most professional, phone demeanor. Pleasant clear precise not rushed or garbled. So nice speak with or listen to her messages on my cell.

May 12, 2016

We're glad to know that we could be there for you NLS1052, thank you for sharing. Our team appreciates the opportunity to work with you and we hope to continue earning your business for all your vehicle needs moving forward. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance to you.

INFO22
4/30/2016

"Great services!"

Nissan in Beverly does a great job. I have bought over 5 cards from them and they are contunually streamlining my experience and makes it better every time.

May 03, 2016

We're always looking to improve on our customer experience INFO22! Thank you for letting us know how your recent visit went. It means a great deal to us to hear that our customers are pleased with their experience. If you need anything else at all, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Have a wonderful day INFO22.

CINE.LYNCH
4/30/2016

"Made the experience easy and no stress"

I thought the experience was made easy and without stress by the wonderful staff especially Munir, everyone was very respectful snd thoughtful . Leading was a new experience and they made it a good one !

May 03, 2016

Congratulations on your new lease CINE.LYNCH. We always try our best to make it as easy as possible for all of our customers, and we're so glad that Mounir was so helpful during your recent visit to our dealership. Please let us know if we can help you again!

Ken Hollingsworth
4/29/2016

"GREAT PEOPLE AND GREAT SERVICE"

I can always count on work that is excellent and delivered when quoted. My first car from Kelly was bought in 1978. After many cars and the service that goes with them, I still come back.

May 03, 2016

Thank you Ken for being such a wonderful longtime customer of ours at Kelly Nissan of Beverly. It's because of customers like yourself that we have been able to serve the community for such a long time. We appreciate the review, and hope that you'll continue to give us the opportunity to earn your business. Have a wonderful day Ken.

Reviews of Gladys Henry