Kelly Nissan of Beverly

420 Cabot Street,
Beverly, Massachusetts 01915
Kelly Nissan of Beverly Info
About Kelly Nissan of Beverly

Along with our commitment to your stress-free experience at Kelly Nissan of Beverly, our hallmark is the tenure of our staff. The overwhelming majority of our staff have been with us 10+ years, with many in excess of 20 years, and even a few over 30. We're proud of that. Why? That means the staff is on the same page, at all times. We know what you want, and how you want it. Come to Kelly Nissan in Beverly, and see how we really do make it easy.

About Kelly Nissan of Beverly

Saturday 8:00 PM - 6:00 PM

Sunday 11:30 AM - 5:00 PM

RAMCLEOD
1/29/2016

"quick service"

oil change was quick. not much to say, Always a well satisfying personal approach from all management, sales and service personnel. Eric Gallant & Frank Viola are alwa..

February 01, 2016

Hi RAMCLEOD, we're glad that you had a pleasant experience working with our service department. Please let us know if we can help you out with anything else.

LISA0121
1/29/2016

"service"

Right from the start Colby the service person got me in right away .Very friendly and professional, as I had a bad day. My final bill was higher than the original quote, he made it right. Good end to a bad day!

colby

February 01, 2016

It is great to hear that Lisa. We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback regarding Colby and the great job he did. Always great to end the day on a positive note!

L.SMITH400
1/28/2016

"receptionist should be able to answer simple questions."

I called to ask if an appointment was needed to get an inspection sticker, was told to call back later, service dept.was too busy! I think the woman I spoke to was Linda.

Janice & Bob DiPietro
1/28/2016

"Satisfaction - thorough - complete - courteous"

Always a well satisfying personal approach from all management, sales and service personnel. Eric Gallant & Frank Viola are always there to be of a full service as well as helpful beyond their specific jog areas. Always a total pleasure and ease for my wife and I to do business will ALL at Kelly Nissan of Beverly personnel for both of our cars. Robert & Janice DiPietro

January 28, 2016

Thanks Robert and Janice! We're glad that you received top customer service with us, that's what you deserve. It is a pleasure having you as customers, please let us know if there is anything else you need from us.

LINBUCHANAN

"Side mirror replaced "

Excellent the service in a timely fashion. The replaced mirror worked perfectly. Skip was ready for me when I arrived and mirror was all set to be replaced

January 28, 2016

We're happy that your mirror was replaced LINBUCHANAN. Thank you for your kind review on Skip and our team.

marym

"quick service visit"

I needed a new wiper blade and just dropped in. They changed all 3 and did an oil change in less than 1 hr while I waited.

January 27, 2016

Pleased to hear that everything ran so smoothly Mary. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

OK-SANA
1/27/2016

"Thank you for you work"

Very nice people work here. Very good experience. Thank you for the great job . There are no words to show you my appreciation. Oksana R

January 27, 2016

Very thoughtful of you to say Oksana. We are glad that you only receive great service from us, thank you for your review!

DOMINIQUEHANS
1/27/2016

"Thank you CJ for a wonderful customer service experience."

I was concerned about a few lights that were coming on my dashboard after having a service done to my 2012 Rogue a few days prior, therefore I went in to have them cheched out. I was immediately approached by CJ Breen who quickly reassured me that this would be taking cared of. since it was late in the day I was expecting a long wait and was pleasantly surprised that he diligently worked to solve the issues which thank God were minor issues, nevertheless the attentions and services he provided were exceptional . I went home happy, so needless to say that I'll be back as this visit was one of many trips taken to that location were each experience is unique and satisfying.

January 27, 2016

Thank you for sharing Dominique. Glad that your Rogue was taken care of and that CJ was there to assist you. We look forward to working with you again, have a great day!

MARKGHALKETT
1/26/2016

""SECOND TO NONE""

From the second Andy from the service department answered the phone it was the best service I have had from a dealership in years,so much so I told his supervisor about him.also everyone there was so nice to me and the other customers around me I can see that they must do very well with these surveys. Thank You for the great job on my 14 year old Nissan with 174.thousand plus miles on it and still going strong.Mark. Halkett Amesbury Ma. P.S. your lucky to have Andy working there I'm sure it's not the first time you've heard that !!!

ANDY from servise dept.

January 27, 2016

Thanks Mark! Your review means a lot to us and we are happy that Andy answered all your questions. Great to have you as a customer Mark, take care.

ablevins
1/26/2016

"Nothing but the best!!"

When you receive vehicle service way beyond what you expect, stay with them!! They didn't just hand me my keys and say, "Have a nice day", The service guy came out to my car and answered every single question that I could throw at him! And besides that, I was a walk in customer! Give them a chance to earn your business!!! You will be like, "wow"!!

January 27, 2016

It is great to hear that ablevins! We appreciate your devotion to us and are happy that our service team took such great care of you. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

Reviews of Gladys Henry