Kelly Nissan of Beverly

420 Cabot Street,
Beverly, Massachusetts 01915
Kelly Nissan of Beverly Info
About Kelly Nissan of Beverly

Along with our commitment to your stress-free experience at Kelly Nissan of Beverly, our hallmark is the tenure of our staff. The overwhelming majority of our staff have been with us 10+ years, with many in excess of 20 years, and even a few over 30. We're proud of that. Why? That means the staff is on the same page, at all times. We know what you want, and how you want it. Come to Kelly Nissan in Beverly, and see how we really do make it easy.

About Kelly Nissan of Beverly

Saturday 8:00 PM - 6:00 PM

Sunday 11:30 AM - 5:00 PM

shoclo
4/23/2015

"absolutely fantastic"

I bought my new car from this dealership. The over all experience was welcoming and satisfying. This dealership went over and above for me. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone interested in a newer vehicle.

Lauren
4/01/2015

"Happy Customer (Thank you, Mounir!)"

Mounir was our sales employee for our most recent car purchase (a new Pathfinder). We found the experience to be excellent. Mounir was able to speak about the car in-depth, describe the differences in models, options, and was straight forward with the financial aspect of the purchase. On top of his knowledge and straight-forward attitude, Mounir was friendly and actually made buying a new car enjoyable. He was very customer centered and made the experience for us a pleasant one. I would highly recommend working with both Mounir and Frank at Kelly Nissan if you are thinking about Nissan vehicles. I have not rated the "quality of work" above, as my car is new and I have yet to experience the service done at Kelly Nissan, however, I plan to return there there to have my care maintained, as I have had such a positive experience with the dealership during the purchase.

April 14, 2015

Hi Lauren! Thank you so much for giving us the chance to work with you during your Pathfinder purchase. It is wonderful to hear that Mounir satisfied all of your needs and was able to give you in-depth information about the Pathfinder, its features, differences and pricing. We couldn't be happier to hear you had not just a fine experience, but an enjoyable one. When necessary, our service team will be there to help you with any needs you may have. In the meantime, please let us know if we can do anything else for you. Thank you for your review Lauren!

Ashley
3/13/2015

"12 Altima"

Mike was great from beginning to end. He made me feel at home from beginning to end, and was honest and easy to work with. He was very knowledgable and considerate of my busy schedule. I will definitely be back to buy cars from him the future!! Also, Ray , the gentleman who finished my paperwork was very thorough but also quick and got me out of the business office in no time! Also both Mike and Ray provided me with their direct lines so reaching them was always possible whenever I had a question or needed anything. 5 star experience and I will be back in the future and recommend Mike to anyone looking to buy a Nissan!!

April 14, 2015

We are so happy to hear that Ashley. Mike and Ray are two of our great professionals at Kelly Nissan of Beverly, and we are glad that they made everything so pleasant from beginning to end. Please do not hesitate to let Mike, Ray, or any member of our Kelly Nissan of Beverly staff know if we can help you again in the future. Thank you Ashley!

ryding
3/13/2015

"Mounir Bezzari"

Mounir was great to work with and he made buying my Nissan Altima very easy. Overall, it was a good experience and I would work with Mounir again. Thank you, Andrew Ryding

April 14, 2015

We appreciate your review Ryding, and Mounir and our team sincerely thanks you for sharing your experience. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to make your experience more satisfying, and we look forward to earning your business again in the future!

Fcusack
2/16/2015

"Dealer experience"

Excellent customer service and manager.Mike Colby was very attentive to the customer , very patient and explains everything on the vehicles parts , accessories etc.to me. He even help me carry my stuff and drive my van to the shop . Jim was exceptional. He is generous and straightforward which I like , no sugar coating on his deals .Finance paperwork was done in prompt manner.

bonnie
1/09/2015

"#1 salesman eric gallant"

I've been financing and leasing with Beverly Nissan for over 8 yrs and always come back Eric Gallant is a A1 salesman, and I always recommend friends and family to see him before going out and purchasing a car. I'll be back for many more purchases thats for sure

eric gallant

mbatastini
1/08/2015

"Great Experience All Around"

Bought a new Pathfinder, my first Nissan. Worked with Juan to pick out the car, worked with AD on financing. Both were friendly, attentive and professional. I have always hated the car-buying process, and this was by far my best experience. I feel that we got a fair deal, they were not at all sleazy or pushy, did not try to upsell us at all, and even when the sale was made they worked extra hard to get the financing, insurance, registration and inspection done because we needed to pick up the car the next day. Overall, no complaints at all, would recommend this dealer to anyone, and will definitely be going back.

mn
1/05/2015

"Another pleasant experience at Kelly nissan of Beverly"

It was a great experience with no hassles. Very friendly team. Thanks to Eric for taking good care of me and made me feel he was working for me as well as the dealership. This is my third car purchase at Kelly Nissan of Beverly and I will go back again. Gladys in service is always a pleasure to deal with.

fagone67
1/04/2015

"new car"

I had a great experience at Nissan. I though everyone made me feel at home. The Nissan dealership as a great atmosphere. If anyone wants to get a new or used car they should go to the Nissan dealership. When I was picking up my car rick made sure that I drove off happy which he did. I thank nissan for making my experience better

lphy
12/08/2014

"Thanks "

Thanks to Tom and Paul that took care of the situation and made the sales go smoothly. I would recommend this dealer too anyone that is looking for a vehicle.

Reviews of Eric Gallant