Kelly Nissan of Beverly

Kelly Nissan of Beverly

Call
Kelly Nissan of Beverly Info
About Kelly Nissan of Beverly

Along with our commitment to your stress-free experience at Kelly Nissan of Beverly, our hallmark is the tenure of our staff. The overwhelming majority of our staff have been with us 10+ years, with many in excess of 20 years, and even a few over 30. We're proud of that. Why? That means the staff is on the same page, at all times. We know what you want, and how you want it. Come to Kelly Nissan in Beverly, and see how we really do make it easy.

About Kelly Nissan of Beverly

Saturday 8:00 PM - 6:00 PM

Sunday 11:30 AM - 5:00 PM

lphy
12/08/2014

"Thanks "

Thanks to Tom and Paul that took care of the situation and made the sales go smoothly. I would recommend this dealer too anyone that is looking for a vehicle.

sopheaTEP
11/25/2014

"Usaphea Tep"

My husband and I had purchased our 2005 Nissan Pathfinder used from Kelly Nissan of Beverly back in 2008. Car shopping is never easy nor fun. Our salesman at the time was Paul Khun. He made the whole buying a car experience a PLESURABLE one. Over the years he would follow up with us making sure things was ok. We also service the Pathfinder there and dealt with Gladys Henry. She AWSOME. Now that the Pathfinder is up there in age and miles we decide to upgrade. Paul Khun who sold us our Pathfinder was still there. We are now leasing a new 2014 Pathfinder. THANKS PAUL for making it easy. I must say everyone there is friendly and make u feel at ease. I would RECOMMEND anyone in the market for a vehicle to visit KELLY NISSAN OF BEVERLY and ask for Paul Khun.

Jds88
11/04/2014

"Worth the trip"

I bought my 2010 Rogue from Kelly Nissan of Beverly 2 years ago. I can honestly say that my entire experience up till now, November 14' has been wonderful. From the sales to the vehicle maintenance has all been awesome. I'd like to compliment Steve Shoap and his staff for always putting me first. I will definitely purchase another vehicle from this dealer and I definitely recommend them to anyone in the market for another car. Thanks Kelly of Beverly. See ya soon, Jon Santeusanio

sapibon
10/15/2014

"Good deal"

Thank you Eric Gallant for your generosity, last year you helped my wife to have her nissan rogue; this year you help me to get my. With Eric Gallant Kelly Nissan will stay forever.

Eric Gallant

WVSkelton
10/13/2014

"Kelly Nissan Beverly exceeds Expectations"

Patrick Amore was excellent to work with. He followed through on everything I asked for. I walked in on a Saturday morning and drove a new car off the lot on Monday afternoon. He handled the trade in, insurance, and programmed in our home address on the GPS and the 2 XM stations I listened to on the test drive. Another great experience at Kelly Nissan.

constant06
10/13/2014

"service department"

I purchased my vehicle in NH team nissan I would never recommend anyone to buy a vechicle from them. Since March I had a issue with my vehicle. Well just last week I brought my nissan murano to kelly nissan in beverly mass. The service person Steve diagnosed the issue in 5 mins. He was concerned for my safety they fix the wheel bearing in 2 hours. Unfortunately do to the left wheel bearing going my right side needed to be fixed. I called on Saturday told them I heard a noise from the right side no questions asked he told me to bring my truck in he will have a loaner car till my truck is fixed. An he did waiting for me.Today Monday they called me at 4pm my truck was fixed. Not only did they take care of me an genuinely care about my safety but on Saturday after I got home I realized I left money in my vechicle. I didn't want to call to tell them I left money in my vehicle so I waited till I pick up my vechicle which I did today an the money was in my vehicle in a safe spot. These people are so honest an trusting. I would recommend anyone buying a nissan go to them. I definitely will be having my truck serviced in the future an purchasing my next vehicle. Great guys

szymanskip
9/18/2014

"Best experience ever in buying a car"

Kelly Nissan turned a bad 1st experience into something very special. They worked so hard to try and please both me and my wife!!! Just a thanks to all at the dealership. They couldn't have done more. I would definately recommend this dealership to anyone buying a car. If we are in the market for another car, they will surely be my 1st choice!!! There follow up was also great. They wanted to make sure we were completely satisfied!!! Thanks for a good experience in buying our Murano!!!.

jepappas
9/17/2014

"Treated me with kids gloves..."

Thank you very much to the folks at Kelly Nissan. Our shopping experience was very pleasant. Your staff could not have been more helpful, especially in assisting me, as an "over 60" driver. Our salesperson, Mounir Bezzari, was outstanding in taking care of all our needs and questions. Can't say enough about how pleasant the whole leasing experience went.

Kelley Morse
9/15/2014

"Excellent"

Patrick Amore is excellent to work with. He answered all of our questions and was so pleasant and helpful. This is a no pressure sales environment from the moment you walk it - you never feel like you're going to get the hard sell before you walk out the door. Even when the manager is called before you walk out - it's merely a friendly thank you. We very much appreciated this.

joeall
9/12/2014

"2014 Nissan Rogue"

Thank you to Eric Gallant and A.D.along with the whole team at Kelly Nissan in Beverly. This is the 2nd time, I have leased from your dealership. Both times have been a wonderful experience from start to finish. I will always drive Nissan cars and always visit Kelly Nissan in Beverly. Every detail of the car buyer/leasing experience is taken care of in a friendly and fair manner. Proud to be part of the Kelyy Nissan family!!

Reviews of Jim Blatchford