Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield

275 Broadway Rt 1 North,
Lynnfield, Massachusetts 01940
Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield Info
About Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield

For a new Nissan or used car in Massachusetts, visit Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield! We carry all the latest models, and our expert sales staff will help you find the perfect vehicle for your lifestyle. Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield is one of the leading Nissan dealerships in the Boston, Woburn, Lynn and the greater North Shore area, offering excellent customer service, a friendly environment, attractive financing options, and great cars! At Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield you will find your favorite Nissan models at competitive prices. Take a test drive at our greater Lynnfield Nissan dealership in the new 2013 Altima, Rogue, Sentra, Leaf, Juke, Frontier, Maxima, Cube, Murano and more. Our Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield sales team is ready to answer your questions about a particular model and find the Nissan in Lynnfield that meets all of your expectations. For a large selection of new and used Nissan cars in Lynnfield and the greater Boston, Lynn, Woburn and North Shore area, visit our dealership today.

About Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield

Sunday 11:30 AM - 5:00 PM

RobinEden
7/27/2015

"2012 Altima"

My salesman Corey Ragusa was the epitome of what a car salesman should be. He was no pressure and took the time to show me all my options and ultimately helped me make the perfect choice for me. There were a few small issues with the car which were immediately addressed and corrected. I am completely satisfied with the service but more improtantly the way I was treated with the utmost respect by Corey and the entire staff at Kelly Nissan.

My service consultant was Melissa, not sure of her last name.

Rita 13
7/27/2015

"oil and filter service"

My husband took my car in for an oil and filter service. He was very impressed with the front desk people who were very polite to him. The wait time was quick . Kukos!! to Kelly Nissan.

michael.lapia
7/26/2015

"altima oil change"

The woman at the front desk was very curious, nice, pleasant and very helpful to assit in me getting my oil change etc by 8:30 am so I could make my other appointment. The service man who showsed me that my air filler was real dirty (21,000 miles - 1 1/2 years old) and replaced it on the spot with a reasonable service charge and was also very curtious.

likemyrogue
7/25/2015

"efficient service."

Stopped by for an oil change and inspection. They took my car right in. I didn't wait long. Vacuumed and washed my vehicle. Quick and efficient service.

Ilyass.Abdou
7/24/2015

"Excellent Service by Mike Simon"

Went to Kelly Nissan looking to purchase a vehicle and I was extremely happy with the service that Mr. Simon provided. He is very intellectual in regards to his cars and is very honest. Unlike many salesmen that simply look for a sale, Mike separates himself from the rest by making the customer feel comfortable and ultimately happy. I would definitely recommend Mike Simon to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle.

wfreder123
7/24/2015

"Great Service"

Our Rogue was hit from behind by a Volvo. Minor scratches on rear bumper. However we wanted to make sure that nothing underneath had been damaged. Service took us within an hour and we were out shortly thereafter with a good feeling that there was no dame underneath. It is always a pleasure doing business with these folks.

Lizlom
7/22/2015

"Buying a new car doesn't have to be stressful!"

My husband is disabled and uses a wheelchair. We needed something that he could be helped into easily and that would accommodate storing his chair. Everyone was very helpful, knowledgeable and did not pressure us in any way. Aside from the excessive heat and humidity and having to practice transferring my husband in and out of the car in the heat, it was not a bad experience at all.

ac.palma87
7/21/2015

"Best Service Ever!!!!"

The treatment I get whenever I go to get my car serviced is top notch thanks to Jenn and Susan. They are both friendly and welcoming. My fiance took my car to get an oil change this time around and they remembered me even though I wasn't there. It's been 5 years and this is the only Nissan I go to because of the customer service I get from them.

seitel02
7/20/2015

"Easiest Car Buying Experience"

This place was awesome. I usually dread dealerships, but absolutely everyone there was pleasant, friendly, explained everything, and made my buying experience a breeze. I really felt like they were trying to help me, which is not so common at car dealerships. A+ service and would recommend to anyone.

Jillys430
7/20/2015

"Awesome!"

My experience at this dealership was awesome. I went to "look" for a used vehicle and walked out completely satisfied. Everyone we came in contact with was professional and friendly. Brad, our salesman, was superb. He welcomed us immediately and answered every little question we had. He was prompt and efficient in every aspect. I told him exactly what I was looking for and what I could afford and he made that happen! He even impressed us when we asked for a USB cable to ensure that the outlet in the vehicle worked. Brad searched high and low and came back with one, proving he is all about customer satisfaction! Thank you Brad for going above and beyond to help us happily get what we wanted!! =) Sincerely, VERY happy & satisfied customer!

Reviews of Carl Tagliamonte