Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield

Brett Desrosier

March 19, 2017

"Great Experience"

- lapg

This is my second time leasing a Nissan at this dealership. I find them very experienced and informative. Mike Sullivan was a pleasure to deal with. He was patient and we discussed my options and I was extremely pleased at the outcome of our deal. He wanted to make sure I was happy and explained all aspects of the 2017 Rogue. I would definitely refer any of my family and friends to Mike Sullivan, He is a great asset to Lynnfield Nissan. Cavan Dunn was a big help as well. .My brother in law came with me the last time I did business there and Cavan helped me out tremendously and he was very helpful on this recent deal as well. Very well informed and wants to keep the customer happy.

March 19, 2017

"Excellent "

- Cap

This is my third lease with Amin. He is always looking for the best deal for me. The process went very quick. I am very happy with my lease

March 09, 2017

"Excellent Experience!"

- Buyer from Saugus

Corey Ragusa is very easy to work with. He is not at all pushy, and he respects that you have a budget and a life in addition to wanting a dependable vehicle. He also is great at going over different scenarios such as lease or buy? SUV or car? He is a great salesperson, and a very nice guy!

New 2016 Nissan Altima, $30250