Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield

275 Broadway Rt 1 North,
Lynnfield, Massachusetts 01940
Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield Info
About Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield

For a new Nissan or used car in Massachusetts, visit Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield! We carry all the latest models, and our expert sales staff will help you find the perfect vehicle for your lifestyle. Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield is one of the leading Nissan dealerships in the Boston, Woburn, Lynn and the greater North Shore area, offering excellent customer service, a friendly environment, attractive financing options, and great cars! At Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield you will find your favorite Nissan models at competitive prices. Take a test drive at our greater Lynnfield Nissan dealership in the new 2013 Altima, Rogue, Sentra, Leaf, Juke, Frontier, Maxima, Cube, Murano and more. Our Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield sales team is ready to answer your questions about a particular model and find the Nissan in Lynnfield that meets all of your expectations. For a large selection of new and used Nissan cars in Lynnfield and the greater Boston, Lynn, Woburn and North Shore area, visit our dealership today.

About Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield Learn More

Sunday 11:30 AM - 5:00 PM

EJLOMASNEY
4/30/2016

"only needed inspection sticker at the service center"

waited about 40 minutes for sticker. thought that was a long time, again I am only talking about the service center not Dan as the salesman

BILLYANDJOANN75

"excellent"

Benjamin is always there in service to help me and assist me. He is excellent as a service person. You should have more like Ben.

n.aguillon

"Roof leaking"

I have been at the service department for a few times in the last couple of months. Jack was again my service representative he is always nice and professional. This past time about the roof leaking; Jack and Alex I believe he's a mechanic were extremely helpful I explained to Alex exactly what was happening and in a matter of minutes not even 5 minutes he fixed the problem. I admire the honesty and understanding Thanks so much !!

Alex (mechanic )

CPERULLO
4/29/2016

"PATHFINDER WOULD NOT START"

SOMETHING ELECTRICAL OR REMOTE START RELATED,TOOK ABOUT FIVE DAYS TO GET THE PROBLEM FIGURED OUT BUT I WAS GIVEN A COURTESY CAR. THE PROBLEM WAS SOLVED AND ALL IS WELL.

Maria C

"Excellent costumer service"

John Mira was my sale person at this dealer and the level of service offered by him was just great. I was very impress. He was able to answer all my questions and give me options I did not know I had. I was referred by a friend and I'll definitely refer this dealer without hesitation.

SMF4@verizon.net

"brakejob"

As always I was treated with friendly service from the people in the garage the recptionists and the service reps and the work no matter how simple or complex is done with perception

M.C.DIGNAN
4/27/2016

"Oil change and tires rotated "

The service at this facility is nothing short of outstanding. The staff is always friendly and very helpful. The wait time is very reasonable. I am always kept updated and if the wait is going to be longer than the staff anticipated they explain to me why so I am not sitting in the waiting area uninformed.

Marine
4/25/2016

"Positive experience"

Car was ready when they said it would be, employees were professional and personable, facility was spotless and I didn't feel I was taken advantage of with unnecessary work. Will definitely return!

April 26, 2016

That's absolutely wonderful to hear Marine, thank you for letting us know how your visit went with our service team recently. We always try our best to be as timely and accurate with our customer's service needs as possible, and you're right - we never would take advantage of our customers with unnecessary work quotes. That's just not the way we do business at Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield. We look forward to seeing you again, and we hope you'll let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.

DWLOUNSBURY
4/19/2016

"awareness of customer needs"

I have dealt with mike Sullivan for the last six or seven vehicles leased from Kelly Nissan and have found him easy to work with very concerned to meet my needs and requirements. In short, he is the kind of salesman I prefer to deal with..

April 21, 2016

We appreciate hearing that DWLOUNSBURY. Thank you for working with Mike over the years, we always look forward to working with you at Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield. Please let us know if Mike or any member of our team can be of further assistance to you. Have a wonderful day.

arioux
4/19/2016

"inspection sticker"

I went in to the dealership for an inspection sticker. My experience was positive. They provided extremely efficient process and great customer service. Highly recommend dealership to friends and family.

April 21, 2016

Thank you arioux for allowing us to take care of your inspection sticker for you. We're happy to help however we can! We very much appreciate your recommendation to others, that's very kind of you. If you need any other assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Have a great day arioux!

Reviews of Jack Tutty