Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield

Tom Estabrook

January 23, 2017

"Great Service Dept"

- T3267

My Service Writer Tina was fantastic! She's knowledgeable, professional and efficient and provides a top notch experience for the customer. Overall a great experience.

January 23, 2017

"Nice and easy"

- Sacco6

Always easy to buy. Salesman Mike Sullivan helped me out and I was in a new car driving home in about an hour. Showed me all my options from low to high before I made my decision. No pressure at all while buying

January 17, 2017

"3rd and great experience !"

- Amd89

Great experience. Mike went above and beyond and got me exactly what I wanted. Peyton was great when I was getting an inspection sticker. She was very personable and everything was done promptly. Great experience all around. Would recommend. My third lease wit Nissan and same dealership. Will continue to come back.

New 2016 Nissan Altima, $28220