Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield

275 Broadway Rt 1 North,
Lynnfield, Massachusetts 01940
Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield Info
About Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield

For a new Nissan or used car in Massachusetts, visit Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield! We carry all the latest models, and our expert sales staff will help you find the perfect vehicle for your lifestyle. Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield is one of the leading Nissan dealerships in the Boston, Woburn, Lynn and the greater North Shore area, offering excellent customer service, a friendly environment, attractive financing options, and great cars! At Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield you will find your favorite Nissan models at competitive prices. Take a test drive at our greater Lynnfield Nissan dealership in the new 2013 Altima, Rogue, Sentra, Leaf, Juke, Frontier, Maxima, Cube, Murano and more. Our Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield sales team is ready to answer your questions about a particular model and find the Nissan in Lynnfield that meets all of your expectations. For a large selection of new and used Nissan cars in Lynnfield and the greater Boston, Lynn, Woburn and North Shore area, visit our dealership today.

About Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield

Sunday 11:30 AM - 5:00 PM

tassinari,C 1234
8/23/2015

"great experience"

I recently purchased a 2012 Nissan Rogue. I worked with Mike Simon who was outstanding. very informational, easy to talk to, no pressure, couldn't be nicer if he tried. Was very patient and took the time to answer all questioned both my husband and I had. Gave us a good price and explained the Bluetooth and navigation system to us. I would highly recommend Mike to anyone interested in buying a vehicle. He's a keeper Thanks Mike PS He also said I can call him with any questions I may have C. Tassinari

daisy cat
8/22/2015

"Great person to deal with"

After seeing an aid in the Sunday Globe for the Nissan Verse Note I decided to check it out. (After going to, Honda, Ford and Chrysler) At Kelly Nissan in Lynnfield I met Gabriel Cortes. He made this decision very easy. He spent a lot of time with me and was very helpful with all the questions I had. No question is silly he said. Call me at the dealership or on my cell phone. Well I had more than one question, He called me back the same day. It's nice to deal with someone who knows what there taking about. He answers in a very easy to understand way. Thumbs up to Gabriel Cortes he's a great asset to your company. Sincerely, Joann B. Traficante

Gabriel Cortes

Kcanavan1245
8/20/2015

"First dealership experience"

I had the oppurtunity to work with Brett Derosier and Adriano Carlo. They were both extremely helpful and made my first experience working with a car dealership a lot less stressful. Although there were a few hiccups along the way Brett made sure that I was taken care of and I am happy that I got to work with him. Adriano stepped in on a day that Brett was not there and he helped with the final steps of getting the new car. I am more than happy with my 2015 sentra and the service I recieved from Brett and Adriano!

Rogue
8/16/2015

"Great people to deal with!"

I dealt with Carl Tagliamonte the Finance Manager and he was wonderful! Excellent customer service great personality and extremely efficient.. Bruce in service is all fantastic!! These 2 employees deserve 5 stars! Thank you Kelly Nissan for them!

Lauriem
8/16/2015

"Brad was very professional!"

Heard about the great reviews on an Altima and test drove one and couldn't believe that a 4 cyclinder had so much power and zip. Fell in love with it and I love the feel of the car and of course the gas mileage is super. My salesman was Brad, he was very knowledgeable and professional. I would highly recommend asking for Brad when you arrive at Kelly Nissan.

Car

"Josh is awesome"

I came into Kelly Nissan on July 31st.. The lease on my current car was expiring on Aug 7 and I was traveling internationally on Aug 3rd. I was so lucky to be greeted by Josh. I explained that I was leasing a car that day, I had no time for sales games and if the car and the price point worked, he'd have the deal. Josh got right down to business, treated me respectfully and professionally with great personality. He clearly knew his products as we compared and contrasted the 2015 Rogue vs Honda CRV. In a nutshell he got it done & I left impressed and pleased. He is a wonderful asset to Kelly Nissan -- I love the car!

Seipold, Dave & Maria
8/15/2015

"Happy, Happy, Happy!!!"

We went to Kelly of Lynnfield when we were searching to buy a Ford Escape, Titanium. After going to quite a few local dealerships, we decided to take a chance and drive an hour to test drive one that they had advertised at a great price. We were not disappointed. A couple of hours later,we drove away with our new car! I would not hesitate to recommend this dealership to anyone looking to buy a vehicle. Thank you Michael Simon, Sabrina, and Carl for making our transaction so easy.

april.berry1012
8/12/2015

"Very disappointed"

I came in this morning for an 10000 service and state inspection. The person that helped me was clueless. I think she must be new. I asked some basic questions about what the service included and she had no idea. I asked if it was possible to get my car interior vacuumed as part of the service and she said no they didn't do that here. I waited for over an hour on what was a slow morning. My car was done for some time before anyone checked me out. Almost $100 and I'm not even sure what was done because again the girl that checked me out seemed to have little knowledge. I can go elsewhere for much less money and receive better service I'm sure. Won't be coming back. A shame because I had a good experience buying my car here

Najette216
8/06/2015

"Rogue "

I went in to look at a 2015 rogue. Corey helped me out a lot. I have bought numerous cars from Corey in the past. He definitely never pressures anyone especially me. Corey is very sweet and kind and will go to extreme lengths to make sure you get what you want and need. I recommend Corey to anyone that is looking for a car. Thanks Corey you are the best!

Michael Hildebrand
8/04/2015

"Helpful kind and courteous"

Corey Ragusa was especialy helpful and professional and very kind. He was flexible with the terms of the loan and gave me a great deal as well as a beautiful car. Everyone @ Kelly Nissan Lynnfield was courteous and Friendly. Corey Ragusa made me feel comfortable and my girlfriend liked him too. And she loves the Sentra. Thankyou Corey and Kelly Nissn Lynnfield. Michael Hildebrand.

Reviews of Carl Tagliamonte