Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield

275 Broadway Rt 1 North,
Lynnfield, Massachusetts 01940
Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield Info
About Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield

For a new Nissan or used car in Massachusetts, visit Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield! We carry all the latest models, and our expert sales staff will help you find the perfect vehicle for your lifestyle. Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield is one of the leading Nissan dealerships in the Boston, Woburn, Lynn and the greater North Shore area, offering excellent customer service, a friendly environment, attractive financing options, and great cars! At Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield you will find your favorite Nissan models at competitive prices. Take a test drive at our greater Lynnfield Nissan dealership in the new 2013 Altima, Rogue, Sentra, Leaf, Juke, Frontier, Maxima, Cube, Murano and more. Our Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield sales team is ready to answer your questions about a particular model and find the Nissan in Lynnfield that meets all of your expectations. For a large selection of new and used Nissan cars in Lynnfield and the greater Boston, Lynn, Woburn and North Shore area, visit our dealership today.

About Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield Learn More

Sunday 11:30 AM - 5:00 PM

DOTTIE2
5/12/2016

"Stupidity"

I traded in a Honda Civic 2015 with 2700 miles and purchased a NEW 2014 Nissan Sentra which was sitting on the lot for a year. I am experiencing a rough ride. Service Mgr says it's flat spots on tires. I feel it is more and if it is the tires I have no recourse because warranty doesn't cover tires.

tgkzb61
5/11/2016

"Thanks for the service"

Roy helped us start to finish, very pleased with the experience. will not hesitate to return for service or repair in the future. Thank you Roy.

May 12, 2016

We appreciate your review tgkzb61! Roy is wonderful to work with, and we're glad he took care of all your needs. We look forward to helping you again tgkzb61, take care!

REBECCA01923
5/10/2016

"Oil change"

I was very happy and pleased with my experience when going for my oil change. It was completed in a timely fashion and Ben was very pleasant and very helpful.

May 12, 2016

Glad to hear your oil change was so pleasant Rebecca, thank you. Happy to have been able to help you. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do to make your next visit even better.

ESPPESTCONTROL
5/07/2016

"Excellent"

They went out of there way . To make my purchase a pleasant experience I bought the 2015 rogue and the NC200 they explained all the features I. Vehicle

May 12, 2016

We appreciate you working with Josh, Steve, and our team ESPPESTCONTROL. Thank you for visiting us to purchase your new vehicles - we hope they fit all your needs moving forward. Please let us know if we can help you out again. Take care!

JPEARLMAN18
5/06/2016

"Good timely service ."

Junior was very efficient and services my car in a timely manner. I will not hesitate to return again for service or Maintenance. It was a pleasure and I thank you.

Junior

May 12, 2016

We appreciate your business, and your review JPEARLMAN18. Thank you for sharing, and for letting Junior and our team help you with your vehicle service. We look forward to seeing you again!

RJPRESCOD
5/05/2016

"Quick and Easy"

I had the privilege of working with Adriano Carlo and he made my experience as painless and pleasant as it could get. I've visited other dealerships and once the sale was completed you became another number. I've always felt like a person receiving a great service with this team.

May 12, 2016

Our entire dealership believes in following up with our wonderful customers like yourself RJPRESCOD. It's important to us to know that your purchase or vehicle service was everything you hoped for and more. And we appreciate you sharing that Adriano, Carl, Steve, and our entire team made you feel less like a number and more like a wonderful customer of ours - which you are. We look forward to helping you again - have a great day!

LOU.CAPUTO
5/04/2016

"Great Experience! "

Tina was very accommodating and helpful in getting my car serviced and back to me as soon as possible. The entire staff is always very professional and courteous. I won't hesitate to bring my car back to them again for service.

May 12, 2016

Hi Lou, thank you for sharing your experience with our team. Glad to hear Tina and our team took such care of you during your visit. We look forward to helping you again - let us know if you need anything in the meantime. Have a great day Lou!

RVERVILLE
5/04/2016

"Great experience!"

All processes were painless! Great service and completely satisfied. Dan was very knowledgeable and accommodating. Purchasing a car is business transaction however gave it a personal feel!

May 12, 2016

We try our best to make it feel not so business-like, and more personal as you mentioned RVERVILLE. Thank you for working with Dan, Alfredo, and our team at Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield. We appreciate your business, and we hope you'll work with us again in the future.

TRACYANDJIM13
5/02/2016

"recall and oil change"

Great service and experience. Convenient drop off after hours and helpful staff. Was able to reschedule my appointment with no issues. I will return to get my oil changed again here.

May 03, 2016

That makes us very happy to hear TRACYANDJIM13, thank you. We're proud to be your dealership of choice. We find that our after hours drop off is very convenient for many of our customers like yourself, and we're glad to hear that you enjoy it as well. We look forward to seeing you again for your oil change, and please don't hesitate to reach out if we can do anything else for you.

TESSIEMOWER
5/02/2016

"Service"

Great work and service as usual! This was a simple oil change but I love the ease with which I can go just stop in and wait for the work to get done.

May 03, 2016

We're all about making it easy for our customers Tessie. Thank you for letting us know how your recent oil change visit went and we hope you'll continue to make Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield your go-to dealership for all of your vehicle needs!

Reviews of Jack Tutty