Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield

275 Broadway Rt 1 North,
Lynnfield, Massachusetts 01940
Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield Info
About Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield

For a new Nissan or used car in Massachusetts, visit Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield! We carry all the latest models, and our expert sales staff will help you find the perfect vehicle for your lifestyle. Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield is one of the leading Nissan dealerships in the Boston, Woburn, Lynn and the greater North Shore area, offering excellent customer service, a friendly environment, attractive financing options, and great cars! At Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield you will find your favorite Nissan models at competitive prices. Take a test drive at our greater Lynnfield Nissan dealership in the new 2013 Altima, Rogue, Sentra, Leaf, Juke, Frontier, Maxima, Cube, Murano and more. Our Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield sales team is ready to answer your questions about a particular model and find the Nissan in Lynnfield that meets all of your expectations. For a large selection of new and used Nissan cars in Lynnfield and the greater Boston, Lynn, Woburn and North Shore area, visit our dealership today.

About Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield Learn More

Sunday 11:30 AM - 5:00 PM

ndemar68
7/23/2016

"Best experience!"

We were treated kindly and with the most respect at Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield. Abe Sounalah is an excellent sales specialist and he helped us to get the best deal for our need. Abe was very friendly and knowledgeable about the Nissan product. The financial part was very easy in a professional and timely manner with Ron Avelar. Great customer service! Thank you Abe and Ron for your support! We love our new Sentra SV 2016!

Moe's car
7/13/2016

"Very good experience"

I was very pleased with my salesman Gabe. I would definitely recommend him and Kelly Nissan to my family and friends. Everyone at Kelly Nissan has been very pleasant.

July 15, 2016

Glad to hear that Moe! We appreciate you working with Gabe at our dealership recently, and we thank you for taking a moment to let us know how your experience went. If there's anything else we can do for you please don't hesitate to let us know. Take care!

Jodi1965
7/03/2016

"No hassles"

Dan Sicari is an excellent sales person and he has taken time with me to go over my vehicle new technology

July 05, 2016

Thank you Jodi1965 for leaving Dan and our dealership a review here online. We appreciate the kind words and we're glad to hear he went over the new technology inside your new vehicle. It's important our customers understand the features of the vehicles they purchase, which is why we make it a priority to communicate these features with you. Your business is greatly appreciated Jodi1965, and we look forward to working with you again in the future.

scottthehappycarowner
6/30/2016

"First time buying a car, fantastic experience!"

This was my first time buying a car and right when my fiance and I walked in Corey was there and took care of us! He gave us fantastic service and made us feel comfortable about the whole process. We had made a reservation to look at a specific car, and while we were test driving, Corey answered all of our questions and gave us great insight into other aspects of the car. Afterwards when we decided to purchase the car, Corey was great and took us step by step through the process and went above and beyond when I said i wanted a very specific plate for the car, and took care of it like it was a non-issue. Overall, we are very pleased with the service we received and a big shout out to Corey for making it an enjoyable experience!

July 05, 2016

Scott, thank you and your fiance for visiting with Corey at our dealership recently. Congratulations on your first car purchase! We're so happy that Corey guided you step by step through the process and made you feel so confident in your decision to work with our dealership. We hope you'll both visit us again if there's anything we can help you out with, and we thank you for taking a moment to share your experience with us.

Accwakefield
6/30/2016

"Great process and customer service"

This is the second time we buy a car at Kelly Nissan. Gabriel, our sales rep Was great to work with and the whole sales process was fast and eficient.

July 05, 2016

Great to hear Accwakefield. Thank you for working with Gabe at Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield. We love to hear how smooth the process was and how quick we had you in and out with your new purchase. That's certainly one of our goals! We appreciate your loyalty in visiting our dealership again, and we hope you'll continue to visit us for all of your vehicle needs.

hsd52
6/22/2016

"pleasant no pressure"

Just a quick compliment to Gabe Cortez who, in our opinion, is a veteran salesman. He was polite, knowledgeable, and accommodating throughout the entire sales process. He made the experience very pleasant for us without smoke and mirror pressure or mind games. We appreciate his expertise and wish him continued success in his very bright future.

July 05, 2016

Thank you for the kind compliments about Gabe. That's very kind of you to say about him - he certainly works hard to ensure our customers receive the best service and we're glad he delivered on all fronts. It's important to our entire dealership that we're up front and transparent with our customers about their purchases and we appreciate knowing that you enjoyed a great experience with Gabe in this regard. Please let us know if there's anything we can do for you again hsd52.

Retiree123
6/15/2016

"Great"

Josh and the entire management staff were so friendly and efficient and I especially liked the ice cream social that they had the day I purchased my new car

June 16, 2016

Thanks for letting us know about your purchase with our dealership Retiree123. Glad to hear you enjoyed the Ice Cream Social, and the service you received from our entire team at Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield. Please don't hesitate to let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. Have a great day!

Jimneville5
6/15/2016

"Nissan"

Great experience overall. I would recommend kelly nissan to any family and friends looking for a car. Dan was a pleasure to deal with in every way.

June 15, 2016

That is very kind of you to say about Dan. Thank you Jimneville5, we appreciate your review comments, and hope that we can help you and your family and friends in the future for any of your purchasing or servicing needs. Don't hesitate to stop in and say hello!

Denmo
6/02/2016

"Very pleasant"

I wasn't pressured at all into anything from what I wanted to what they wanted me to have. They also had the inventory to accommodate my needs. I didn't have to settle or over buy.

June 15, 2016

Hi Denmo, thanks for your review. Happy to hear our dealership was able to accommodate your vehicle needs to your satisfaction. We love to help our customers get the deal they deserve and never feel pressured or stressed throughout the buying experience. Let us know if we can be of more help to you in the future Denmo.

WELTONB
6/01/2016

"Fantastic customer service"

I went in to have my front wheels checked out, and found out that I needed two new rims and tires. My rim and tire protection plan was supposed to cover that, but my service technician (Neidson Dos Santos aka Junior) had to work very hard to get that accomplished. He went far above and beyond to accomplish it for me. I've never gotten this level of service at a dealership service dept. before. This is like going to your local mechanic that you've dealt with and trusted for years. Fantastic experience.

June 15, 2016

We're always happy to go the extra mile for our customers WELTONB. Thank you for letting us know about your recent service experience with Neidson at Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield. We're glad to hear he took care of your tire needs. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything else we can do for you.

Reviews of Corey Ragusa