Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield

Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield

Call
Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield Info
About Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield

For a new Nissan or used car in Massachusetts, visit Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield! We carry all the latest models, and our expert sales staff will help you find the perfect vehicle for your lifestyle. Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield is one of the leading Nissan dealerships in the Boston, Woburn, Lynn and the greater North Shore area, offering excellent customer service, a friendly environment, attractive financing options, and great cars! At Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield you will find your favorite Nissan models at competitive prices. Take a test drive at our greater Lynnfield Nissan dealership in the new 2013 Altima, Rogue, Sentra, Leaf, Juke, Frontier, Maxima, Cube, Murano and more. Our Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield sales team is ready to answer your questions about a particular model and find the Nissan in Lynnfield that meets all of your expectations. For a large selection of new and used Nissan cars in Lynnfield and the greater Boston, Lynn, Woburn and North Shore area, visit our dealership today.

About Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield

Sunday 11:30 AM - 5:00 PM

Focusonfaith
12/08/2014

"Best Dealership Around "just sayin!!""

I worked with Kelly for the first time. It was a great experience thanks to Corey Ragusa. I didn't feel the pressure of the Typical salesperson. It was like dealing with family.....I switched to Nissan and am proud to say that the nissan rougue is the best driving car I have had. I spent a total of 4 hours with my salesperson to find the right car and the right price and it was all worth the wait!! I'm proud to say go see Kelly and Corey!! Thanks to all the sales managers and the appraiser of my car. Good luck to all and Happy Holidays!!

ktondorf
12/08/2014

"Best Experience Ever!"

I'll never go anywhere else for a car! I used to dread shopping for cars until this past experience! Glen was absolutely amazing...he listened to us and didn't try to pressure us into something more...very down to earth and great at what he does!

RUNNINGSQ
12/04/2014

"Be careful with these guys"

I brought specific concerns to Service Writer: Chris Kielbasa regarding a humming noise coming from the rear of my 2008 Altima. I had self diagnosed the issue based on internet research as: rear bearing or hub issues. I dropped my car off early. I was called back fairly quickly by Chris who said, it was actually not the back wheels, rather a front hub issue. This Hub would need to be replaced. $220 part, $265 labor. Because he's a nice guy, and I also agreed to change all 4 brake pads, he took 10% off. Here is where the problems start. To be fair, this was my first bad experience with this particular dealership. This was also the first time I worked with Chris. I was told my car would be ready to be picked up by mid afternoon. I called around that time for an update and he said it was almost done and would go check. He said he'd call me back in 2 minutes. After an half hour of no call, I took; almost done at its word and was dropped off. Once there, Chris told me he had other people come into his office, that's why he didn't call back. The car would need another hour. Great. 1 1/2 later, I get my keys. Chris told me a subtle noise was still coming from the back, but this was likely based on low tire tread. (He offered to quote me for tires) Everything else checked out fine. Guess what: The noise was the exact same! SO maybe it was the tires all along. $500 later for 4 new tires, the noise is still there. I called Chris back (no one from Nissan reached out to check on the work) and I asked him specifically what work was done. I was kind on the phone. His response was, it's on the slip I gave you. We replaced the front wheel hub. When I said, the noise hadn't changed, his response was; well it could be a lot of things. Chris... If you're reading this... That is why I brought my Nissan to a Nissan dealership in the first place with a specific concern. I expected a full, inspection of the rear of my car. Perhaps a test drive pre and post. I received a post service survey and expressed these same concerns. No call back from the dealership. Instead, I received a second email saying; Thank you for choosing KELLY NISSAN OF LYNNFIELD, INC. Your recent survey feedback indicates we may not have met all your expectations during your recent visit to our dealership. This type of feedback is important to us as it provides an opportunity for us to improve the customer experience. Your Service team at KELLY NISSAN OF LYNNFIELD, INC wants to ensure that we have addressed any concerns you have raised. Please indicate if we have appropriately addressed your concern. What??? Please indicate if we have appropriately addressed your concerns? You did nothing. Final words: I am extremely disappointed with the service I received and the way I was treated as a frequent customer. I will not be bringing my Pathfinder or Nissan back to this location.

lphy
11/26/2014

"Stay Away "

Becareful buying from this dealer. The car sit there for moth to years with the rotors all rusted and warp. I had so much problems with my car and they always try to find a way out without fixing it. My rotors was warp with all the rust inbedded onto the rotors and with hard braking it would not come off. The rotors warp and they decied to go the cheap way of cttting resuface the rotor and that made it worse. The rotors are now to thin, it would not cost that much so I decied to go to a professonial and they replace the rotors fr all 4 for $125 and thats was all it takes but once you purchase the car from this dealer good luck.

sriram ps
11/19/2014

"Amazing experience"

I have got two cars from the same showroom. Their sales perspective is amazing and I would certainly recommend this showroom. Unlike other showrooms I have visited, we were treated very good. Most importantly, the sales person went through the features of the car in this November cold. And I liked their positive approach.

beantown32
11/06/2014

""easier than I expected""

My wife and I did not look forward to car shopping,we ended up going to six showrooms, after narrowing it down to two we chose Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield. It was close but we chose this dealer for mostly two reasons, the car itself the Murano and the salesman we luckily ended up with Mike Simon who made the experience a lot easier than expected.He was courteous,knowledgeable and gave us all the time we needed. Next we met with Ray Ferguson to close the deal, another part of car buying I dread but he made it fairly easy and did his job well. Thank you Mike and Ray. I just hope my future experience with the service dept. goes as well which I will relate in a future review Mike D

Kenneth Driver
9/16/2014

"a very pleasant experience"

I had the pleasure of working with a salesman named Cory. He had a great attitude and was able to guide me through a series of important decisions. I feel I made the best choice possible based on my options; and I owe a lot of that to the help he provided. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new vehicle, and I would strongly recommend they ask for Cory. In addition, Carl was very helpful with the financing. He took his time and explained things very clearly. It was a pleasure working with both of them

beka_b
9/16/2014

"Horrible customer service"

Horrible customer service. Would not recommend buying a car from this dealer. They sold me a brand new 2013 car with multiple scratches on it. They claimed they will fix it and now they won't, even with proof of it being their fault. They tried to give me paint to fix it myself as I went to do so they gave me the wrong paint color! All Managers are extremely rude! Would never buy again or recommend anyone to go to their dealership

Kevin Dunn

lphy
9/14/2014

"Poor sales Experience "

My far of many dealership that I had bought from this dealer is the worst I ever delt with. Not for nothing this dealer made me not to buy from any kelly at all.

demmfs
9/13/2014

"Easy Going and Low Pressure"

Positive experience. Easy going and low pressure. Very knowledgeable. Extremely friendly. My first Nissan. Very happy with the entire experience. Would recommend going to Kelly Nissan in Lynnfield if looking for a new vehicle. Thank you for selling me my great new wheels.

Reviews of Ray Ferguson