Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield

275 Broadway Rt 1 North,
Lynnfield, Massachusetts 01940
Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield Info
About Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield

For a new Nissan or used car in Massachusetts, visit Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield! We carry all the latest models, and our expert sales staff will help you find the perfect vehicle for your lifestyle. Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield is one of the leading Nissan dealerships in the Boston, Woburn, Lynn and the greater North Shore area, offering excellent customer service, a friendly environment, attractive financing options, and great cars! At Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield you will find your favorite Nissan models at competitive prices. Take a test drive at our greater Lynnfield Nissan dealership in the new 2013 Altima, Rogue, Sentra, Leaf, Juke, Frontier, Maxima, Cube, Murano and more. Our Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield sales team is ready to answer your questions about a particular model and find the Nissan in Lynnfield that meets all of your expectations. For a large selection of new and used Nissan cars in Lynnfield and the greater Boston, Lynn, Woburn and North Shore area, visit our dealership today.

About Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield Learn More

Sunday 11:30 AM - 5:00 PM

BEATRIZ BEDOYA
9/28/2016

""GREAT SERVICE AND VERY COMFORTABLE EXPERIENCE.""

Is an excellent seller, if I could give it 10 stars I give them, the whole process was very comfortable. "GABRIEL" everything is time engaged that was what I really wanted. All questions answered clearly and completely! I would recommend very highly. Dealership is clean and spacious, Beatriz B

el Tito
9/25/2016

"very comfortable experience"

easy communication and no pressure sale, easy to understand dealing terms and procedures, friendly atmosphere. Good experience all around, is good to leave the dealership satisfied.

September 26, 2016

We agree with you el Tito, it's always good to leave the dealership satisfied and we're happy that you shared your experience with us to help us know that you did enjoy your recent visit to Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield. Thank you for working with Dan and our sales team for your new purchase. We're here for you if there's anything else you need el Tito!

Diana 123
9/23/2016

"This has been my third least with Nissan of Lynnfield."

This Nissan has been my third lease with Kelly. I would recommend very highly to family and friends. Everyone at Kelly was very friendly. Thank you!

September 26, 2016

Thank you for visiting us once again Diana! We greatly appreciate your loyalty over the years and are happy to hear that you have always enjoyed great service from our staff. As always you're welcome at our Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield dealership for any of your needs and hope that we can continue helping you in the future Diana.

Joyce M Cole
9/22/2016

"Perfect Service!"

Excellent service for my new Murano purchase. All questions answered clearly and completely! No surprises when it came to signing the paperwork. Dealership is clean and spacious, and all employees encountered were friendly and helpful. No high pressure tactics, which I appreciated.

September 26, 2016

We appreciate the kind review Joyce, thank you for working with Don, Ray and our dealership for your new Murano vehicle purchase. We couldn't be happier for you! And to hear that all of your questions were answered clearly and completely is something we always strive for with our customers. Our Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield dealership also takes great pride in making sure our dealership is neat, clean and spacious for our customers. If we can do anything else for you please let us know Joyce. Have a great day and congratulations on your Nissan Murano purchase!

MRoccia
9/21/2016

"Was great"

It was that simple. Great. I got the car I was looking for and didn't feel pushed. I was happy with what it got.

September 26, 2016

That's important to us MRoccia - to get the vehicle you want and to feel comfortable and excited throughout the process. We appreciate you taking a moment to let us know about your purchase. If Brett or any member our team can help you again please let us know. Have a wonderful day MRoccia!

jmcclarin
9/20/2016

"They saved my week!! Everyone should buy a car here!"

On Labor Day I spent 6 hours in a local ford dealership purchasing a Certified Used Ford Escape. The day after buying the car it broke down and was in and out of the shop for 2 weeks. After extended fighting with the dealership and contacting the Attorney General they agreed to give me back my money (but not the fully functioning car I traded in). So I left the Ford dealership disillusioned about car buying and on the verge of tears. When I pulled into Nissan of Lynnfield I was on the verge of breakdown. Then I was greeted by Gabriel. Gabriel quickly got me keys to the car I wanted to see; as well as 4 others that had similar features. The dealership was about to close so we went on a quick test drive, after which I told Gabriel I wanted to purchase the car. We started all my paperwork and then he asked that I return the next afternoon to complete everything with finance. When I returned to the dealership I was quickly escorted to the finance office where my paperwork was processed and completed in 10 minutes flat. In no time flat the car was detailed and I was driving off in a fully functional vehicle. I wasn't sure I would ever want to go through the car buying experience again after my incident with Ford, but Nissan of Lynnfield turned me around. All their staff are friendly and inviting. I never once felt forgotten or hassled. And I would be happy to buy a car from them again or suggest them to a friend. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

September 26, 2016

Hi jmcclarin, thank you for leaving us a review and sharing your experience with Gabriel and our team. We're so sorry to hear about your Ford purchase experience - no one should have to deal with that and we're glad that you chose our dealership to work with after your Ford purchase. Our motto is to make it easy for all of our customers and to know that Gabriel and our team were able to help you quickly and painlessly after your initial Ford experience is something we really appreciate hearing about. You're always welcome at Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield jmcclarin - if we can do anything else for you, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

tinytina

"Good experience"

I've purchased all of my cars here in previous years and have never had an issue finding exactly what I want and not having a hard time doing it. Every salesperson I've worked with has been very helpful in getting me what I needed and not making the experience a hassle.

September 26, 2016

We appreciate your review tinytina and we thank you for letting us know about your previous experiences as well. As a loyal customer of ours, we're dedicated to making your visits to Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield as easy and positive as possible. Amin and our dealership are happy to help out however we can - please let us know if you need anything at all.

Fogdog1234

"pretty painless"

Friendly staff, had a few issues getting registered which delayed vehicle pick up, have a small pre pick up dent that needs fixing. I depend on vehicle and now have a problem leaving it but the people have been great

September 26, 2016

Hi Fogdog1234, thank you for your honest feedback and review. We appreciate hearing about your experience and apologize for the issues you experienced at our dealership during the purchase process. We'll definitely take care of these issues quickly to make sure you have the vehicle you need as soon as possible. Let us know if there's anything else you need and our team will be more than happy to assist you.

Bogsley13
9/20/2016

"Great service, great staff"

I took my car in for service and was very impressed with how great everything was! My service was done quick and I was even informed there was a recall they could take care of at the same time. Everyone was really friendly and I would definitely get my car serviced there again.

September 26, 2016

Hi Bogsley13, thank you for taking a moment to let us know about your service visit recently at our Nissan dealership in Lynnfield. We're happy to hear you enjoyed working with our friendly staff and would come back again for your vehicle service - we hope you do! In the meantime, please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you!

cpatch

"Trusting"

Dan Sicari was trusting and helped move the process along quickly. He went over the car and explained all of the bells and whistles. Ray Ferguson was a lot of help getting through the financial paper work which made the whole experience relaxing.

September 26, 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience with us cpatch. Dan and Ray are longtime members of our team at Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield and do a great job of going over all of the details with our customers while making the experience quick and easy. We appreciate you working with them both and hope that you had a memorable experience with our dealership. Please let us know if we can do anything else for you cpatch!

Reviews of Dan Sicari