Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield

275 Broadway Rt 1 North,
Lynnfield, Massachusetts 01940
Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield Info
About Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield

For a new Nissan or used car in Massachusetts, visit Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield! We carry all the latest models, and our expert sales staff will help you find the perfect vehicle for your lifestyle. Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield is one of the leading Nissan dealerships in the Boston, Woburn, Lynn and the greater North Shore area, offering excellent customer service, a friendly environment, attractive financing options, and great cars! At Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield you will find your favorite Nissan models at competitive prices. Take a test drive at our greater Lynnfield Nissan dealership in the new 2013 Altima, Rogue, Sentra, Leaf, Juke, Frontier, Maxima, Cube, Murano and more. Our Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield sales team is ready to answer your questions about a particular model and find the Nissan in Lynnfield that meets all of your expectations. For a large selection of new and used Nissan cars in Lynnfield and the greater Boston, Lynn, Woburn and North Shore area, visit our dealership today.

About Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield Learn More

Sunday 11:30 AM - 5:00 PM

Rpmcdee1
8/13/2016

"Best car buying experience!"

Amazing all around experience. Best car buying experience I have ever had. Great, knowledgable staff and very helpful. Could not have asked for nice more friendly people. I would recommend Kelly Nissan to anyone looking for a car. We are extremely happy with our Nissan Rogue as well.

RGCAS
8/10/2016

"Why I come back"

Simple answer Cory Ragusa I meet Cory a few cars back Once he understood my need to have car that would easily fit a wheel chair he did everything in his power to help. He continues to follow up with calls to see how we are doing These calls come at any given time Not just when our lease is up Our recent lease went just as smooth as each have in the past Cory called a day or to later making sure I still knew how to use the phone It was a new item for me in the car When we are sitting with him he jokes when I tell him what I want, what price I want to pay. He is very understanding of meeting my needs but always tells us he will do his best Well three cars later HE HAS DONE BETTER THE HIS BEST We will be back when this lease is up Asking for Cory once again.

Karen4zrt
8/08/2016

"A++++++"

Smoothest and most honest transaction ever. Corey Ragusa by far the best salesman of kelly Nissan. Don't go to anyone else. He is a people person and will only give you the truth!

August 10, 2016

That's very kind of you to say about Corey and our dealership Karen, thank you so much. We're honored that you made our dealership your go-to dealer for your new purchase. And we'll always be up front and honest with our customers to make the process as easy as possible for you. Let Corey, Ron, or any member of our Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield team know if there's anything we can do for you. Have a wonderful day!

Michael Perl
8/03/2016

"Awesome"

quick and easy, I knew which car i wanted and Josh got me the most rebates and to lowest price. Picked up the car the next day and it was spotless

August 10, 2016

Glad to hear that Michael! We always work our hardest to get our customers the best deal for the vehicle they really want, and we appreciate knowing that Josh did what he could to get you all of the rebates and incentives to make your purchase a great deal. Congratulations, and thank you for working with our team and letting us know about your experience with Josh and our dealership at Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield. Don't hesitate to reach out if we can do anything else for you Michael. Have a great day!

Joe
8/03/2016

"Highly Recommended"

I would recommend Kelly Nissan to everyone . They are very easy to work with . Cory was knowledgable and showed me everything about the 2016 Nissan Rogue SV. It was an easy process.

August 10, 2016

Hi Joe, thank you for choosing our Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield dealership for your new Rogue SV purchase, we're very happy and excited for you and your new purchase. We hope you'll work with our team in Lynnfield for all of your Rogue needs. If we can do anything else for you to make your experience even better, please let us know.

ndemar68
7/23/2016

"Best experience!"

We were treated kindly and with the most respect at Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield. Abe Sounalah is an excellent sales specialist and he helped us to get the best deal for our need. Abe was very friendly and knowledgeable about the Nissan product. The financial part was very easy in a professional and timely manner with Ron Avelar. Great customer service! Thank you Abe and Ron for your support! We love our new Sentra SV 2016!

August 10, 2016

Hi ndemar68, thank you for sharing your experience with Ron, Abe, and our team at Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield. We couldn't be happier to hear that you enjoyed the process and love your new Sentra SV. Congratulations! Our entire team at Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield is always happy to help you - don't hesitate to reach out to us if there's anything else we can do for you ndemar68.

Moe's car
7/13/2016

"Very good experience"

I was very pleased with my salesman Gabe. I would definitely recommend him and Kelly Nissan to my family and friends. Everyone at Kelly Nissan has been very pleasant.

July 15, 2016

Glad to hear that Moe! We appreciate you working with Gabe at our dealership recently, and we thank you for taking a moment to let us know how your experience went. If there's anything else we can do for you please don't hesitate to let us know. Take care!

Jodi1965
7/03/2016

"No hassles"

Dan Sicari is an excellent sales person and he has taken time with me to go over my vehicle new technology

July 05, 2016

Thank you Jodi1965 for leaving Dan and our dealership a review here online. We appreciate the kind words and we're glad to hear he went over the new technology inside your new vehicle. It's important our customers understand the features of the vehicles they purchase, which is why we make it a priority to communicate these features with you. Your business is greatly appreciated Jodi1965, and we look forward to working with you again in the future.

scottthehappycarowner
6/30/2016

"First time buying a car, fantastic experience!"

This was my first time buying a car and right when my fiance and I walked in Corey was there and took care of us! He gave us fantastic service and made us feel comfortable about the whole process. We had made a reservation to look at a specific car, and while we were test driving, Corey answered all of our questions and gave us great insight into other aspects of the car. Afterwards when we decided to purchase the car, Corey was great and took us step by step through the process and went above and beyond when I said i wanted a very specific plate for the car, and took care of it like it was a non-issue. Overall, we are very pleased with the service we received and a big shout out to Corey for making it an enjoyable experience!

July 05, 2016

Scott, thank you and your fiance for visiting with Corey at our dealership recently. Congratulations on your first car purchase! We're so happy that Corey guided you step by step through the process and made you feel so confident in your decision to work with our dealership. We hope you'll both visit us again if there's anything we can help you out with, and we thank you for taking a moment to share your experience with us.

Accwakefield
6/30/2016

"Great process and customer service"

This is the second time we buy a car at Kelly Nissan. Gabriel, our sales rep Was great to work with and the whole sales process was fast and eficient.

July 05, 2016

Great to hear Accwakefield. Thank you for working with Gabe at Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield. We love to hear how smooth the process was and how quick we had you in and out with your new purchase. That's certainly one of our goals! We appreciate your loyalty in visiting our dealership again, and we hope you'll continue to visit us for all of your vehicle needs.

Reviews of Corey Ragusa