Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield

Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield

Call
Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield Info
About Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield

For a new Nissan or used car in Massachusetts, visit Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield! We carry all the latest models, and our expert sales staff will help you find the perfect vehicle for your lifestyle. Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield is one of the leading Nissan dealerships in the Boston, Woburn, Lynn and the greater North Shore area, offering excellent customer service, a friendly environment, attractive financing options, and great cars! At Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield you will find your favorite Nissan models at competitive prices. Take a test drive at our greater Lynnfield Nissan dealership in the new 2013 Altima, Rogue, Sentra, Leaf, Juke, Frontier, Maxima, Cube, Murano and more. Our Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield sales team is ready to answer your questions about a particular model and find the Nissan in Lynnfield that meets all of your expectations. For a large selection of new and used Nissan cars in Lynnfield and the greater Boston, Lynn, Woburn and North Shore area, visit our dealership today.

About Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield

Sunday 11:30 AM - 5:00 PM

"Amazing experience"

I have got two cars from the same showroom. Their sales perspective is amazing and I would certainly recommend this showroom. Unlike other showrooms I have visited, we were treated very good. Most importantly, the sales person went through the features of the car in this November cold. And I liked their positive approach.

""easier than I expected""

My wife and I did not look forward to car shopping,we ended up going to six showrooms, after narrowing it down to two we chose Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield. It was close but we chose this dealer for mostly two reasons, the car itself the Murano and the salesman we luckily ended up with Mike Simon who made the experience a lot easier than expected.He was courteous,knowledgeable and gave us all the time we needed. Next we met with Ray Ferguson to close the deal, another part of car buying I dread but he made it fairly easy and did his job well. Thank you Mike and Ray. I just hope my future experience with the service dept. goes as well which I will relate in a future review Mike D

"a very pleasant experience"

I had the pleasure of working with a salesman named Cory. He had a great attitude and was able to guide me through a series of important decisions. I feel I made the best choice possible based on my options; and I owe a lot of that to the help he provided. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new vehicle, and I would strongly recommend they ask for Cory. In addition, Carl was very helpful with the financing. He took his time and explained things very clearly. It was a pleasure working with both of them

"Horrible customer service"

Horrible customer service. Would not recommend buying a car from this dealer. They sold me a brand new 2013 car with multiple scratches on it. They claimed they will fix it and now they won't, even with proof of it being their fault. They tried to give me paint to fix it myself as I went to do so they gave me the wrong paint color! All Managers are extremely rude! Would never buy again or recommend anyone to go to their dealership

Kevin Dunn

"Poor sales Experience "

My far of many dealership that I had bought from this dealer is the worst I ever delt with. Not for nothing this dealer made me not to buy from any kelly at all.

"Easy Going and Low Pressure"

Positive experience. Easy going and low pressure. Very knowledgeable. Extremely friendly. My first Nissan. Very happy with the entire experience. Would recommend going to Kelly Nissan in Lynnfield if looking for a new vehicle. Thank you for selling me my great new wheels.

"Excellent Experience"

I recently bought a certified used 2012 Nissan Rogue SV from Kelly Nissan. I was a bit apprehensive (this was the first car I had even bought on my own), but they made it very easy and put my mind at ease. Abe Sounalah and Ray Ferguson made the process very easy by working with my budget and making sure I was happy with the car I chose and comfortable with the payment plan. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone looking to buy or lease.

"They actually do "Make It Easy""

We came in on Sunday afternoon just intending to look at a few used Rogues and Muranos to get an idea of prices and what we liked. Our salesman Paul greeted us and walked us around, answering any questions we had. When we said that price was important, he suggested considering a lease of a Rogue Select as they had a really great deal going on with a very low payment. We talked about the car a little bit and went for a test drive. We liked the car so came back and picked out the model and color we wanted. Talking numbers was easy and painless. The whole process went by quickly. Paul went above and beyond for us. He was so easy to work with. Never once did he pressure us or make us feel anything but completely comfortable. You can tell he knows what he is talking about. We couldn't be happier with our experience.

Paul Moulaison

"Great Experience"

I had an expiring lease on a Nissan Xterra that I had gotten from Kelly Nissan. I went in hoping to lease a newer version of the Xterra because I happen to love that SUV. Financially this was not going to be an option unfortunately. I test drove and went through my lease options with Mike for a Pathfinder and a Maxima. He was very courteous going through the difference of each but he could see that I really wanted a Xterra. It happened that there was a preowned 2013 Xterra that was a weekly preowned special that had pervious been a service rental from the dealership. I got that car and Mike guided me through different options in order to have it fit my budget. Mike was great and I highly recommend him.

"Most HORRIFIC Service EVER!!!!"

I loved my Altima and so sad that I will no longer own a Nissan car again. This service i have have dealt with made me get rid of Nissan all together. The service is have had was poor, appalling, horrific, unsatisfactory, as well as unprofessional, that includes services center, repairs, and managers. . My car was in the shop every week for five weeks and still my car is not working, and was given back to me in worse condition than it was given to them 3 weeks ago. Not only did it not get fixed but I had to pay money for them to look at it again. So after $3000 later in fixing my car is not sitting in my driveway and can not be driven. I have brought my car there each week first it was the battery, then its was wires, then they replaced the head gasket but then my oil went from full to empty in 7 days due to some work done to the head gasket that they fixed but refused to admit they messed it up and charged be $106 to look at it. The service man called me and said they "half look at it as much as they could before they had to charge me.", how unprofessional is that. Well needless to say my car now needs an engine they say and has a huge cloud of white smoke coming out my tail pipe. It drives worse than it did when I gave it to them after they replace the head gasket. They are not backing up their work they did, nor did they fix my car. This has been the most horrendous service I have ever had. I will never recommend this dealership to anyone. So needless to say I'm an frustrated and beyond mad they you are not backing up your services that they charged me more money each time I bring it to them when it should be guaranteed. According to NISSAN they BACK UP THEIR SERVICES.... Apparently they do not because its still broken. I understand I may be a female but I an not rich nor gullible.. I think they need to check their employees as we well as managers, because they keep this unprofessional service up they will be out of business. After speaking to a manager about this situation he was not helpful at all and said he would look into it and call me back. But guess what he never called back he had his service worker call back with no resolution for the problem. oh and they charge me more money for an issue that still is not fixed. What a nightmare !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviews of Carl Tagliamonte