Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield

275 Broadway Rt 1 North,
Lynnfield, Massachusetts 01940
Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield Info
About Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield

For a new Nissan or used car in Massachusetts, visit Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield! We carry all the latest models, and our expert sales staff will help you find the perfect vehicle for your lifestyle. Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield is one of the leading Nissan dealerships in the Boston, Woburn, Lynn and the greater North Shore area, offering excellent customer service, a friendly environment, attractive financing options, and great cars! At Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield you will find your favorite Nissan models at competitive prices. Take a test drive at our greater Lynnfield Nissan dealership in the new 2013 Altima, Rogue, Sentra, Leaf, Juke, Frontier, Maxima, Cube, Murano and more. Our Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield sales team is ready to answer your questions about a particular model and find the Nissan in Lynnfield that meets all of your expectations. For a large selection of new and used Nissan cars in Lynnfield and the greater Boston, Lynn, Woburn and North Shore area, visit our dealership today.

About Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield

Sunday 11:30 AM - 5:00 PM

Traceyalb
5/13/2015

"Awesome Experience"

After walking out of another Nissan dealer in New Hampshire because the salesman was rude and arguementative I decided to take a ride to Kelly Nissan. I pulled in, knew exactly what I wanted, walked the lot to see if they had what I was looking for without anyone bothering me. A huge plus in my book!! On the way back I bumped into Corey Ragusa and asked if he wouldn't mind giving me a hand! Corey was nothing but courteous and helpful. Corey showed me what he had in what I was looking for and was able to find exactly what I wanted and a little more! In less than 24 hours I picked up my new car!! I was not in need of financing but met with Carl Tagliamonte to finish the paperwork. Carl was awesome as well! I love my new Juke!! Thank you Corey & Carl

AK
5/09/2015

"Great dealership depending on the sales man!"

I visited this dealership twice while looking for a car. The first visit was not as friendly and inviting as I had hoped it to be BUT when I went back a month later for a second look the sales man who helped us was very nice and friendly! He tried his best to find me the car I was interested in for the price I was looking for. Very happy with my purchase! Love the car.

firstimebuyerxo
5/07/2015

"Buying my first car"

I came to Kelly Nissan on a whim, since I was on my way to a smaller dealer and I'm so happy that I did. This was the first car I was every buying on my own, so I was a excited but also so nervous because I didn't know if I would find exactly what I was looking for. With Michael's help I found that car that I had been searching for the was just in my price range and a bonus it was the color that I wanted. My experience here was great, and I would defiantly recommend coming here if you're looking for a new car. Great service and a great car. It has been almost 2 weeks since I bought my car and I'm still in love with it.

Rose09
5/06/2015

"Great experience! "

It was my first time walking into this dealer and Corey Ragusa the sales person was a very nice. He answered all my questions walked me through all the details and made the sale by far one of my best experience in car buying!

nrtenney
5/06/2015

"Like buying a car from an old friend"

We were just looking, trying to figure out what we wanted. Corey explained differences between the Altima, Maxima and our current Toyota. We love our new Maxima and will definitely go back when it is time for another car!

Lara
5/05/2015

"Excellent Service- I LOVE my Murano..."

Brett was wonderful to work with - excellent follow-up as well. I purchased a Nissan Murano 3 months ago from him. My daughter was recently in a rollover accident - hit from the rear and did a full forward roll. She walked away without a scratch-remarkably no one was injured. This car saved her life. Needless to I'll be purchasing a replacement Murano from Brett this month. This is my go to dealership.

Sandy
5/02/2015

"2nd Nissan Rogue"

I went to service my 2010 Nissan Rogue, knew I eventually would have to trade it in soon, asked about a newer Rogue, and ended up purchasing a 2014 from Corey Ragussa. It was a no pressure sale which is what I like to deal with. I was going to FLA the next day, Corey told me to stop back by on my return, but I decided then and there to make the purchase. It was quick and easy, just the way it should be. I highly recommend Corey Ragussa

lbulman
5/01/2015

"Excellent service"

Service is great - no appointment - I drove in, had oil changed, new sticker, and a few minor adjustments - all done and I was out in less than 45 min! Waiting room is clean and pleasant - very organized process. Thanks!

farid100
4/29/2015

"Very pleasent and a positive experience and no pressure"

This is my fourth new car purchase. It was the first one from this dealership. Car salesman Sam Pina was professional, and excellent. He didn't pressure me in anyway to purchase 2015 Nissan Xterra (S). There were no lies or qimmick in their pricing such as paying extra for color or hidden fees or surcharges being a non student. They were able to match other dealership price and beat it and they extra save me on accessories considering my bad experiences with BOCK TOYOTA in Norwood. They constantly misinform pubic on their pricing. Bock Toyota leasing ads was a joke and full of lies. They start you with $89/month and end up with $300/month. Finally, I do recommend Sam Pina to be your next salesman.

amccarthy
4/28/2015

"Excellent Customer Service"

I just bought my very first car from Sam Pina and it was en excellent experience. My father and I arrived on a Sunday morning and we were warmly greeted by Sam before the dealership was even open. Sam listened carefully to everything that I was looking for in a car and did everything he could to match my expectations. Sam exceeded my expectations with the car I was able to purchase and the kind of service he provided. Sam was very knowledgeable about the car he was selling me and he was extremely personal and listened to what I had to say whether we were talking about the car or my job. Hopefully I won't have to buy another car for a long time but when I do I would really like to buy one from Nissan and Sam Pina. Anyone going to Nissan looking for a car should ask to speak with Sam or Sammy, as it says on his nametag, because you will definitely leave Nissan happy. Thank you Sammy!

Reviews of Carl Tagliamonte