Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield

275 Broadway Rt 1 North,
Lynnfield, Massachusetts 01940
Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield Info
About Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield

For a new Nissan or used car in Massachusetts, visit Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield! We carry all the latest models, and our expert sales staff will help you find the perfect vehicle for your lifestyle. Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield is one of the leading Nissan dealerships in the Boston, Woburn, Lynn and the greater North Shore area, offering excellent customer service, a friendly environment, attractive financing options, and great cars! At Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield you will find your favorite Nissan models at competitive prices. Take a test drive at our greater Lynnfield Nissan dealership in the new 2013 Altima, Rogue, Sentra, Leaf, Juke, Frontier, Maxima, Cube, Murano and more. Our Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield sales team is ready to answer your questions about a particular model and find the Nissan in Lynnfield that meets all of your expectations. For a large selection of new and used Nissan cars in Lynnfield and the greater Boston, Lynn, Woburn and North Shore area, visit our dealership today.

About Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield

Sunday 11:30 AM - 5:00 PM

Jorge1972
4/28/2015

"Gabriel cortez "

Exellent costumer service by all the staff.Gabriel Cortez was a very helpful.Also the manager Alfredo Dalence and Carl Tagliamonte in the finance department,Thanks to all of you......................................

Gabriel cortez

CarGuyBOS
4/27/2015

"Amazing salesman and great dealership."

I leased my first car at Kelly Nissan not to long ago and Brad Viglione was my salesman. Brad showed me the different cars I was interested in, I looked at about 3 or 4 different models before I decided on a Maxima. He was very patient and very knowledgable as I had a lot of questions. Carl Tagliamonte handled all the financial paper work and was very kind and efficient and got me out of there quickly! I will recommend anyone looking for a Nissan vehicle go to Kelly Nissan and ask for Brad Viglione!

focusonfaith
4/23/2015

"KELLY NISSAN" Where the best expierience happens!!!""

KELLY NISSAN "Where the best experience takes place" I bought a Nissan rougue on my birthday and had a wonderful experience with Corey Ragussa! I spent a lot of time there, but it was well worth it all in the end...I just recently sent my brother over to Kelly Nissan and he lives in dover MA; such a long trip but he said it was well worth the trip and the experience at Kelly Nissan with my favorite salesperson. Corey seems to direct us in all the right ways from service and questions that we may have!! and the best part is he is always available to speak with...Your the best corey thanks again Scott Hilton Winters

jacksmom
4/22/2015

"Genuinely friendly & real Customer Service"

Before I bought my car at Kelly I never went to a dealership to get my car serviced because I felt I couldn't trust them. Not true at Kelly. They have great service guys. Ask for Jack - he'll treat you right.

liz s.
4/17/2015

"Painless purchase"

I can't say enough good things about how easy it was to do business with Kelly Nissan. From the test drive to the delivery, Brett, Brad and John couldn't do enough to make purchasing my new Nissan Murano a pleasant experience. They are very knowledgeable about their product and an extremely "customer focused" dealership. I'll be back!

coyne.a
4/17/2015

"easy car buying experience! !"

I hate shopping for a car and had been to so many other dealerships and Gabriel at Kelly Nissan made it so easy! He was incredibly helpful and very knowledgeable! He definitely works for his customers! I love the Nissan brand and will definitely be back there! Also the service department was excellent as well and really look out for customer needs!! ;)

Gabriel

Donna
4/16/2015

"Quick & Freindly Service"

I went to the dealership on the way to work as my tire light was indicating a low tire pressure. I drove in to the service station area with no waiting, they took my car and sent me to the waiting area. Yo my suprise the waiting area was full and I expected i would be there forever. The service rep took my to the desk to discuss my car, they informed me of ab recall that they would like to correct. My thouggts were that I would be there linger, but told them to make the corrections. 30 minutes went by and I was suprised my car was done and ready to go, no bill , no fuss, and I must say everyobe was pleasant! Waiting area was comfortabe and clean. I have only used the dwakership to service my car and have never been incoonvenienced or have had a bad experiebce.

Kristen82
4/10/2015

"Excellent Service!!"

I just bought my second Nissan here and it was a great experience. Brad was awesome to work with - he answered every question I had and kept me in the loop through the whole process!

ryan01
4/04/2015

"Easy and Painless"

This is my second Altima I've leased through Kelly Nissan and my first with Sam Pina. He's great, the car's great--and Kelly gave me a great deal for sticking with them for my second lease. You can't really go wrong!

bravida
3/30/2015

"Great service!"

I needed to get a new car and fast, since i was turning in my company car (i had left my job). Rob at Nissan was ready to assist. He showed me a few options and really listened to what I was looking for in a vehicle. I literally could not have asked for a better experience. I wasn't anticipating actually walking away that day with a signed deal, but I immediately felt at ease with Rob's customer service. He made it a painless and easy experience as this was the first time I've ever gone to a dealer for a car. Highly recommend this dealership, especially Rob! Everyone is super friendly there and genuinely want to help you find what you're looking for.

Reviews of Carl Tagliamonte