Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield

Showroom Hours: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM Closed

Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield

Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield Info
About Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield

For a new Nissan or used car in Massachusetts, visit Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield! We carry all the latest models, and our expert sales staff will help you find the perfect vehicle for your lifestyle. Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield is one of the leading Nissan dealerships in the Boston, Woburn, Lynn and the greater North Shore area, offering excellent customer service, a friendly environment, attractive financing options, and great cars! At Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield you will find your favorite Nissan models at competitive prices. Take a test drive at our greater Lynnfield Nissan dealership in the new 2013 Altima, Rogue, Sentra, Leaf, Juke, Frontier, Maxima, Cube, Murano and more. Our Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield sales team is ready to answer your questions about a particular model and find the Nissan in Lynnfield that meets all of your expectations. For a large selection of new and used Nissan cars in Lynnfield and the greater Boston, Lynn, Woburn and North Shore area, visit our dealership today.

About Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield

Sunday 11:30 AM - 5:00 PM

mkelly1984
3/01/2015

"Bought two new cars from Michael in a year "

I can't say enough about Michael's professionalism and customer service. He consistently goes above and beyond what is required to make my car buying experience exceptional. I bought a 2014 Nissan Rogue from Michael last February. He was very upfront about the pricing and I believe genuinely worked to get the best price for me and my wife Sabrina. After we purchased the car, we had a few questions about the care and maintenance package we purchased. Michael gave us his personal cell phone number and responded to any questions we had immediately via call or text. (Im not sure many car dealers would do this, especially after he already made the sale.) We were so impressed by Michael that when I was in the market for a new car this year the first person we called was Michael. I called him a few hours before I came in and when I arrived he had pulled information on two cars he thought I might like. Again, he carefully went over all the pricing and fought to get us the best deal on our trade. We ended up getting a 2014 Nissan Altima SL fully loaded from Michael for an unbelievable price. Our finance experience was just as enjoyable. With this purchase we sat down with Stephanie Killian. She didn't try and up sell us. She made the most stressful part of buying a car, the financing, a comfortable experience. I would recommend Kelly Nissan to anyone looking to buy a new or used car. I will definitely use them in the future.

binny
2/26/2015

"Binny"

Sam and Ray were the best!! Down to earth, nice guys!! We are very happy with the service and our purchase!! Would highly recommend to our friends!

Maldonou
2/24/2015

"Nissan Family Purchase"

My family and I had one of the best experiences purchasing our new car over the President's Day weekend sale! Sam was simply amazing in getting us what we came for and made it easy to do all the paperwork and even on his day off he made it possibly to have our new car ready to be picked up. Great Customer Service!

barbara24
2/24/2015

"Michael Simon MADE my experience!!! "

I went into Kelly Nissan early Saturday am. Michael left his meeting to come help me. I was pretty positive I wanted the Nissan Rogue because it was a small SUV that I needed for the snow with this New England weather. He ran the numbers and I was in trouble with my old lease- Honda, being over in mileage and basically upside down on it. He was able to work with their finance department and get me approved for a new lease with the Rogue. He even helped me return my old lease- taking 3 hours out of his day on Monday to bring my old lease to Honda North which was a complete nightmare. This was a very frustrating process and Michael kept me calm throughout the whole day and made sure every situation was sold. I left Kelly Nissan with a huge smile on my face and in my new Rogue. Even though the process took about 6 hours total over the course of 2 days I was extremely impressed with Michael. He made me feel comfortable- he understood that I was in a transition period and needed a new car for the changes in my life. I love my new rogue and I'm glad I have Michael to turn to in the future because he was on my side during this whole process- he literally is a miracle worker!!!! Also Melissa Silva sent over my insurance paperwork to Geico about 6 times. And was very patient for them even when I was becoming frustrated. She kept her cool and got the job done!!!

lirallac
2/20/2015

"Sam was so easy to work with"

Thanks Sam Pina for my new Murano. You made the buying experience painless! You understood what I wanted and didn't pressure me into anything more, I really appreciate that.

BG1014
2/20/2015

"Just signed my 2nd Lease! "

Just signed my 2nd Lease with Kelly Nissan of Lynnfiled and couldn't be happier with my experience! The entire staff took the time to walk my through each step of the process and find what options were best for me and a great price! I would highly recommend Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield!

kimbry_nou
2/17/2015

"very good"

Awesome salesman friendly environment. Even management are a big help. No hassles or anything we gave them our budget and they met our expectation. Highly recommend to buy a car over here.

jillianrotz@aol.com
2/16/2015

"Adriano is the absolute best!"

I was so nervous about being "screwed over" when my lease was up. I went to Adriano and he immediately made me feel like I was in good hands. I got the President's Day loyalty deal. Everything was spelled out for me, explained thoroughly and I was very happy with the outcome. This was the first time I went to a dealership to purchase a car by myself and I'm beyond happy to have worked with Adriano. I will go to him for any and all future car purchases I make. He's awesome!!

Kathryn
2/09/2015

"Amazing Customer Service"

We came in to look at a 2010 Jeep Liberty and were very impressed with our experience. Sam and John were friendly, professional, and at no point made me feel pressured. We looked at about 10 vehicles that day at 6 or 7 different dealerships and Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield definitely had the best staff. We ended up purchasing the 2010 Jeep Liberty and I couldn't be happier with our decision.

John

leannk1
2/07/2015

"Smooth and fastest experience!"

My husband and I worked with Brad and he was wonderful. He was great the entire process and thoroughly answered all our questions. Everyone was pleasant and understanding of our needs.

Reviews of Corey Ragusa