Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield

275 Broadway Rt 1 North,
Lynnfield, Massachusetts 01940
Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield Info
About Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield

For a new Nissan or used car in Massachusetts, visit Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield! We carry all the latest models, and our expert sales staff will help you find the perfect vehicle for your lifestyle. Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield is one of the leading Nissan dealerships in the Boston, Woburn, Lynn and the greater North Shore area, offering excellent customer service, a friendly environment, attractive financing options, and great cars! At Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield you will find your favorite Nissan models at competitive prices. Take a test drive at our greater Lynnfield Nissan dealership in the new 2013 Altima, Rogue, Sentra, Leaf, Juke, Frontier, Maxima, Cube, Murano and more. Our Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield sales team is ready to answer your questions about a particular model and find the Nissan in Lynnfield that meets all of your expectations. For a large selection of new and used Nissan cars in Lynnfield and the greater Boston, Lynn, Woburn and North Shore area, visit our dealership today.

About Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield Learn More

Sunday 11:30 AM - 5:00 PM

hsd52
6/22/2016

"pleasant no pressure"

Just a quick compliment to Gabe Cortez who, in our opinion, is a veteran salesman. He was polite, knowledgeable, and accommodating throughout the entire sales process. He made the experience very pleasant for us without smoke and mirror pressure or mind games. We appreciate his expertise and wish him continued success in his very bright future.

Retiree123
6/15/2016

"Great"

Josh and the entire management staff were so friendly and efficient and I especially liked the ice cream social that they had the day I purchased my new car

June 16, 2016

Thanks for letting us know about your purchase with our dealership Retiree123. Glad to hear you enjoyed the Ice Cream Social, and the service you received from our entire team at Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield. Please don't hesitate to let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. Have a great day!

Jimneville5
6/15/2016

"Nissan"

Great experience overall. I would recommend kelly nissan to any family and friends looking for a car. Dan was a pleasure to deal with in every way.

June 15, 2016

That is very kind of you to say about Dan. Thank you Jimneville5, we appreciate your review comments, and hope that we can help you and your family and friends in the future for any of your purchasing or servicing needs. Don't hesitate to stop in and say hello!

Denmo
6/02/2016

"Very pleasant"

I wasn't pressured at all into anything from what I wanted to what they wanted me to have. They also had the inventory to accommodate my needs. I didn't have to settle or over buy.

June 15, 2016

Hi Denmo, thanks for your review. Happy to hear our dealership was able to accommodate your vehicle needs to your satisfaction. We love to help our customers get the deal they deserve and never feel pressured or stressed throughout the buying experience. Let us know if we can be of more help to you in the future Denmo.

WELTONB
6/01/2016

"Fantastic customer service"

I went in to have my front wheels checked out, and found out that I needed two new rims and tires. My rim and tire protection plan was supposed to cover that, but my service technician (Neidson Dos Santos aka Junior) had to work very hard to get that accomplished. He went far above and beyond to accomplish it for me. I've never gotten this level of service at a dealership service dept. before. This is like going to your local mechanic that you've dealt with and trusted for years. Fantastic experience.

June 15, 2016

We're always happy to go the extra mile for our customers WELTONB. Thank you for letting us know about your recent service experience with Neidson at Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield. We're glad to hear he took care of your tire needs. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything else we can do for you.

DOTTIE2
5/12/2016

"Stupidity"

I traded in a Honda Civic 2015 with 2700 miles and purchased a NEW 2014 Nissan Sentra which was sitting on the lot for a year. I am experiencing a rough ride. Service Mgr says it's flat spots on tires. I feel it is more and if it is the tires I have no recourse because warranty doesn't cover tires.

tgkzb61
5/11/2016

"Thanks for the service"

Roy helped us start to finish, very pleased with the experience. will not hesitate to return for service or repair in the future. Thank you Roy.

May 12, 2016

We appreciate your review tgkzb61! Roy is wonderful to work with, and we're glad he took care of all your needs. We look forward to helping you again tgkzb61, take care!

REBECCA01923
5/10/2016

"Oil change"

I was very happy and pleased with my experience when going for my oil change. It was completed in a timely fashion and Ben was very pleasant and very helpful.

May 12, 2016

Glad to hear your oil change was so pleasant Rebecca, thank you. Happy to have been able to help you. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do to make your next visit even better.

ESPPESTCONTROL
5/07/2016

"Excellent"

They went out of there way . To make my purchase a pleasant experience I bought the 2015 rogue and the NC200 they explained all the features I. Vehicle

May 12, 2016

We appreciate you working with Josh, Steve, and our team ESPPESTCONTROL. Thank you for visiting us to purchase your new vehicles - we hope they fit all your needs moving forward. Please let us know if we can help you out again. Take care!

JPEARLMAN18
5/06/2016

"Good timely service ."

Junior was very efficient and services my car in a timely manner. I will not hesitate to return again for service or Maintenance. It was a pleasure and I thank you.

Junior

May 12, 2016

We appreciate your business, and your review JPEARLMAN18. Thank you for sharing, and for letting Junior and our team help you with your vehicle service. We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviews of Dan Sicari