Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield

275 Broadway Rt 1 North,
Lynnfield, Massachusetts 01940
Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield Info
About Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield

For a new Nissan or used car in Massachusetts, visit Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield! We carry all the latest models, and our expert sales staff will help you find the perfect vehicle for your lifestyle. Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield is one of the leading Nissan dealerships in the Boston, Woburn, Lynn and the greater North Shore area, offering excellent customer service, a friendly environment, attractive financing options, and great cars! At Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield you will find your favorite Nissan models at competitive prices. Take a test drive at our greater Lynnfield Nissan dealership in the new 2013 Altima, Rogue, Sentra, Leaf, Juke, Frontier, Maxima, Cube, Murano and more. Our Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield sales team is ready to answer your questions about a particular model and find the Nissan in Lynnfield that meets all of your expectations. For a large selection of new and used Nissan cars in Lynnfield and the greater Boston, Lynn, Woburn and North Shore area, visit our dealership today.

About Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield

Sunday 11:30 AM - 5:00 PM

Mike
2/03/2016

"Great Buying Experience"

Corey Ragusa just sold me a low miles Nissan Armada and I love it. Corey did not push a sale. Rather, he listened to my questions and found a way to say "yes". We are happy we said "yes" and would recommend Kelly Nissan and Corey to our friends. He helped me find a competitive low interest finance rate, obtain a top Nissan warranty, and worked with me to get the best price possible. He even addressed some minor concerns after we took the car home. We could not be more pleased with our purchase. Thank you for the outstanding service.

February 04, 2016

Happy to hear that Mike! We always appreciate hearing what a great job our sales team has done. Glad that Corey made you feel comfortable and answered all your questions, enjoy your new car.

BEC19
2/01/2016

"Slow leak"

Left front tire had a slow leak . It ended up being a bad seal between tire and rim. That is a first for me. Good job

Diandro very informative thanks tony ferrini

February 02, 2016

Hi BEC19, thanks for sharing your feedback. Glad that your front tire was repaired and everyone took great care of you.

MLTRANOS
2/01/2016

"Great Experience"

Roy is professional, knowledgeable and efficient. He returned calls, answered my questions and keep me updated on the status of my repair. The price quoted was what I paid and the car was ready in the stated time. I also use a Nissan dealer in Florida and the service does not compare to Kelly and the staff.

February 02, 2016

Thank you MLTRANOS, we are happy to have you as a dedicated customer! We appreciate hearing your comments on Roy and knowing how helpful he has been to you. Looking forward to working with you again.

JOSEPHDAMATO487
1/29/2016

"awesome"

mike Sullivan is a stand up guy very honest and helpful I have bought 3 cars from him and he is very friendly and helpful.

February 01, 2016

Glad that Mike has always been so helpful to you Joseph! Thanks for being such a loyal customer to us over the years.

PRISALVES
1/28/2016

"Great Service!"

They definitely made it easy! We drop the car off and ask to be called and was ready, next day we're called. Car working in perfect condition again! No, we didn't pay a dime, was still under de warranty and they honor that.

February 01, 2016

We appreciate you saying that PRISALVES! Making it easy is something we strive for and are always happy to provide the best service. Thanks for sharing your review with us.

DNCPRTNR

"Great"

My car was towed in and by the time they had solved the problwm and fixed it was very fast Everyone in service was friendly and attentive

January 28, 2016

Thank you DNCPRTNR, we appreciate you sharing your feedback with us. Happy to hear your car was taken care of and everyone was so helpful to you.

RAINY4300

"great service"

took me right in even though I was pose the closing timer getting a sticker. they even looked at my tire pressure light and reset them at no extra charge.

don't know his name

January 28, 2016

It is great to hear that RAINY4300! Glad that service took you in right away and at your convenience.

rogct
1/27/2016

"Great service over 2 vehicles"

This is a great dealership. The dealership is not close to my home but we continue to come here for the great service. Dan Sicari always take care of us.

January 27, 2016

Thanks rogct! Pleased to hear how attentive Dan was to you during your visit. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Amanda
1/27/2016

"Wonderful car buying experience"

The stress of buying a car can be a little overwhelming. Kelly Nissan was the first of many dealerships that I visited during the process. Adriano's kind and "not pushy" attitude is what ultimately brought me back to this dealership when I was ready to buy. I am very happy with my new car and so glad that I was able to pick a Nissan.

January 27, 2016

"We Make It Easy" is our goal here Amanda! Happy to know that your car buying experience went so well. Thank you for your review and congratulations on your new car.

grapeape13
1/27/2016

"any problems with my vehicle are always rectified"

anytime a needed repair is required the team at Kelly Nissan always takes care of my vehicle in a quick professional manner. They always do their best to accommodate my needs

January 27, 2016

That's great to hear grapeape13! Making sure you and your car are taken care of is a top priority here. Thank you for your review.

Reviews of Jack Tutty