Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield

275 Broadway Rt 1 North,
Lynnfield, Massachusetts 01940
Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield Info
About Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield

For a new Nissan or used car in Massachusetts, visit Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield! We carry all the latest models, and our expert sales staff will help you find the perfect vehicle for your lifestyle. Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield is one of the leading Nissan dealerships in the Boston, Woburn, Lynn and the greater North Shore area, offering excellent customer service, a friendly environment, attractive financing options, and great cars! At Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield you will find your favorite Nissan models at competitive prices. Take a test drive at our greater Lynnfield Nissan dealership in the new 2013 Altima, Rogue, Sentra, Leaf, Juke, Frontier, Maxima, Cube, Murano and more. Our Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield sales team is ready to answer your questions about a particular model and find the Nissan in Lynnfield that meets all of your expectations. For a large selection of new and used Nissan cars in Lynnfield and the greater Boston, Lynn, Woburn and North Shore area, visit our dealership today.

About Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield

Sunday 11:30 AM - 5:00 PM

muraltima
6/28/2015

"Great Service Department!"

The Service department is great….everyone is extremely pleasant to deal with. They couldn't be more helpful and accommodating - my questions are answered and I get a loaner car whenever needed.

robmansfield4
6/27/2015

"Great service - Great vehicle!"

My wife and I went to Kelly Nissan in Lynnfield in the early stages of searching for a car. We met and worked with Mike Simon who was fantastic! We were unsure what type of vehicle we wanted (we had some ideas) but Mike really helped steer us in the right direction. (No pun intended.) He was extremely knowledgeable and not pushy. He was very patient with us (we were there for a few hours) and genuine. We decided to purchase one of the vehicles on the lot - the price was great and they worked with us on trading in our older car. We have had the vehicle for about a month and love it! This is the first SUV (Murano) I have owned and it has been fantastic. Thanks Mike! I would recommend Mike Simon and Kelly Nissan to anyone!

shannontoner

"first car lease"

I leased a car this past week at this dealership. I worked with Michael Simon who was awesome and so helpful! He was very knowledgable and he gave me a really good deal and the whole process was so fast and easy. I love the car I chose and I would recommend him to anyone looking for a great car and a great deal!

marto96
6/25/2015

"Glad I worked with Brad!"

We came in to look at a Rogue SV after my sister worked with Brad a few days prior. She talked highly of him so when we got to the dealership we sought him out. Brad was a fantastic help and he really is an asset to the dealership. Most people I've encountered have made car shopping uncomfortable but Brad was more than helpful and very honest. He helped search for the exact car we wanted and got it to us in less than a day which was nothing short of a miracle. I can say if I know anyone who is in need of a new car I will definitely be sending them to this dealership and to definitely see Brad. Thank you very much for helping us and getting us the car in less than a day.

amylippa1119
6/25/2015

"altima lease june 22,2015"

My daughter and I were shopping for a vehicle and Corey Ragusa was our salesperson. He was very courteous and respectful and I believe got us a great deal on a vehicle. I plan to contact him in the future for my automotive needs.

Laupurp77
6/22/2015

"Another great Kelly Experience"

This was our 4th car purchase from Kelly. Brad Viglione was great to work with and made the experience of buying a new car once again smooth and easy. Stephanie was courteous and professional. Great service as usual!

smartie_lynn
6/20/2015

"Brad is Rad"

As a recent college grad and somebody who knows little about the process of buying a new car, Brad made the experience so smooth and easy. He showed great patience when I could not decide between the blue or the black Nissan Rogue model. He did not rush me or jump to the next person who walked through the doors. We were his main focus and that definitely showed when taking the car for a test drive. He took the time to explain all the features of the car to both myself and my parents. He is truly a valuable part of the Kelly Nissan staff and I am thoroughly glad that he was the one to sell me my first brand new car.

RuthieT
6/19/2015

"They made it easy!"

The dealership's slogan, "we make it easy!", is certainly accurate!....I truly appreciate the compassion, willingness to negotiate and upfront manner that the sales, managerial and financial department displayed...everyone worked diligently to make this deal come to fruition. As soon as I walked in the door, Corey Ragusa, greeted me with a smile, speedily provided the information I requested and encouraged a test drive....Corey, seamlessly, orchestrated everything, keeping everyone informed, coordinating the financial aspect with Carl Tagliamonte, the key turn-in and mileage verification with Mike Sullivan, conferring consistently and diligently with Steve Vitale, secured the registration, networked with my insurance agent, and made arrangements for the inspection sticker, so everything was ready when I arrived and he even set up my first oil change ..he facilitated disconnecting and reconnecting my Bluetooth and explained critical pieces of information, in detail ...Corey went above and beyond, even helping to move things from my old car trunk to the new....Corey Ragusa is a knowledgeable salesperson with an engaging and welcoming manner...an asset to this Lynnfield dealership. Steve Vitale, the general sales manager, has a desire to make it work, which made it possible for me to get a car with safety features and technology upgrades, providing safety and peace of mind, which is priceless to me, which could not have been achieved without the Kelly Nissan team's willingness to negotiate in good faith... Mike Sullivan has a calm, friendly, efficient demeanor... along with handling the key turn-in process and mileage verification, he also, swiftly, switched out the Bluetooth connection in my old Altima and reconnected in new one and double-checked for sunglasses and CD's in compartments most people overlook. Carl Tagliamonte was competent and efficient in his position and moved the whole financing process along, smoothly...he thoroughly explained about the additional insurance policies available, which I found helpful... Carl is patient and puts people at ease ... When I returned the following day, Cavan Dunn, the general manager of the dealership, saved me lot of time...I was grateful for his friendly smile and pleasant personality and for his knowledge of the vehicle and the information he provided regarding the Altima's safety and convenience packages..Cavan facilitating the inspection sticker and providing both the registration and inspection in a timely manner... Brian Kelly, the owner of the dealership, extended himself to assist the process along, which I greatly appreciated.... I am very happy with my new Altima and the people who helped make it happen! Many thanks to the Kelly Nissan team! Ruthie

callaily812
6/19/2015

"Unbelievable service every time I go there. "

Friendliness and courtesy make me come back every time. Just bought a used 2014 Sentra from Glen Davis and I love the car. Great experience

Glen Davis, Jenn Bautista, T,.J. Esposito, Ch Kielbasa, Jack Tutty, Stephanie Killian, Ryan Ferguson, Susan DiStano

LauraMarieF
6/18/2015

"Always Red Carpet Service!"

I've had my Nissan Pathfinder now for almost 2 years, and everytime I have any service done, I get the red carpet treatment. Everyone is professional, courteous, the service area is spotless and Susan always makes sure she takes care of you at checkout!

Reviews of Brad Viglione