Kelly Nissan of Woburn

95 Cedar Street,
Woburn, Massachusetts 01801
Kelly Nissan of Woburn Info
About Kelly Nissan of Woburn

At Kelly Nissan of Woburn, we offer a searchable online inventory of new Nissan cars in Woburn, along with well-maintained pre-owned cars by today's top manufacturers. Come on in and take a test drive! Our sales staff will help you find that new Nissan or quality used car that you have been searching for. Whether you are looking for a Nissan, a pre-owned car or truck, or the perfect commercial vehicle for you, our team at Kelly Nissan of Woburn is here to help. You can also reach Kelly Nissan of Woburn any time by filling out our contact form on our website or simply by calling us. The entire staff at Kelly Nissan of Woburn looks forward to serving our customers from Boston, Burlington, Wakefield and the greater North Shore areas!

About Kelly Nissan of Woburn

Inside service drive, free coffee, Dish TV, Children's Playroom

Eduardo B
7/01/2016

"Lease a great Rogue!"

Very friendly and very professional!!!, they first identify what are your needs and budget in order to give proposals and options, they explain you every detail for potential options and clarify any doubt that you may have! In my case I am being relocated from a different country and they provide great financial options! This Customer Service is really value added! thank you!

July 05, 2016

It was a pleasure to assist you Eduardo, thank you for visiting with us at Kelly Nissan of Woburn. You're correct, we do identify your needs and budget to determine the best way of helping you find the right vehicle for the right price. If you need anything else at all please don't hesitate to let us know Eduardo. Thank you - have a wonderful day!

psxm4433
6/24/2016

"Great experience buying my new Nissan Rogue!"

From the second I walked into the doors I felt welcomed. Every employee made sure my family and I were taken care of and I was very pleased with the outcome.

Brandon

July 05, 2016

That is wonderful to hear psxm4433. We're very appreciative of you and your family visiting us recently to purchase your new Nissan Rogue - congratulations! We thank you for giving us the opportunity to work with you and earn your business. We hope you'll visit us again if there's anything else we can assist you with psxm4433.

Diamond
6/18/2016

"Leased a new Nissan Rouge"

Nice people, dealership and large amount of beautiful vehicles Neatly displayed, Great salesman. Love my test drive, and fell in love with my New Nissan Rouge. Thank you Shawn!

June 21, 2016

Hi Diamond, thank you for leaving our dealership a review, we are very grateful that you took a moment to share your experience with us. We're very happy to hear Shawn was attentive to your needs and that you love your new Nissan Rogue. Congratulations, and if there's anything else we can do for you please don't hesitate to let us know.

Customer
6/15/2016

"Unprofessional"

My experience with this dealership was very unprofessional. I was planning to purchase two cars and was told by Tony that he would work on the financing options and get back to me by the next day, so there was no need to leave a deposit. Three days later, I still had no word from Tony, and I was emailed by customer service to tell me that both of the cars were sold. My time was wasted and I still have yet to receive a courtesy call from Tony. I hope this negative experience is not representative of this dealership as a whole.

Craney
6/15/2016

"Good experience"

I came in looking to shop but not sure if I would buy at the time. Just checking out potential models. Felt my concerns and needs were valued. Good experience. Honored true car rate. Very responsive

June 15, 2016

We absolutely value your needs and concerns Craney. Thank you for being such an informed customer of ours. We're here for you if you need anything at all, and we hope you'll give us the opportunity to help you again in the future.

Mayhap
5/26/2016

"Smooth"

Easy to deal with. The people are very knowledgable and affable. The inventory is vast. The location is convenient. One is left to feel that one got more than one bargained for.

John Murray

June 15, 2016

Hello Mayhap, we appreciate your review and were quite happy to have made your new purchase so smooth and enjoyable. Thank you for taking time out of your day to let us know your feelings about the experience you had with Dan, Jose and our dealership. We hope you'll work with us again soon. Take care Mayhap!

CRE4
5/24/2016

"Derek in service dept."

Derek has been great to work with. I have my oil change here all the time and a have good shop I go to for repair work. I would consider having Kelly Nissan of Woburn do my work because Derek is fair on what he does.

June 15, 2016

Thank you Cre4, we're glad you feel that way about Derek and the level of service we provide at Kelly Nissan of Woburn. We're happy to have you as a loyal customer of ours, and we hope to continue to earn your business in the future. Let us know if you need anything at all.

MELINOMICHELLE
5/12/2016

"Fast Service"

Was able to get a new car that day, The Sales and service was fast and accommodating. Thank you for my new Rogue Kelly Nissan

John Murray

May 12, 2016

Hi MELINOMICHELLE, thank you for your review and congratulations on your new Rogue purchase! We love hearing that the process went so smooth. We look forward to working with you again for all your vehicle needs. Have a great day MELINOMICHELLE!

ROBERTHELI
5/09/2016

"Very nice people."

I came to see a new car for a lease and they help me to find the best car for me and ends up it was exactly what I was looking for. They were very nice to me, specially Jonathan DeSilva, from the start to the end. I am very grateful. Roberto Nascimento.

Jonathan DeSilva

May 12, 2016

Hi Roberto, thank you for letting us know about your recent experience with Jonathan and our Kelly Nissan of Woburn team. We're happy to hear the car you ended up purchasing is what you exactly wanted - that's our goal! On behalf of our entire dealership, we appreciate working with you and we hope you'll let us know if we can do anything else for you.

JAYCURRY131
5/08/2016

"Time Consuming"

I brought my vehicle in for an oil change, Tire rotation, balance and and Inspection sticker. I was told it would take an hour. Two hours and 35 minutes later my car was finished. The worst part is no body relayed to me that my inspection failed due to old license plates. I was not given a rejection sticker, and was under the impression I passed. I then had to travel back to get the rejection sticker, go to registry for new plates and then travel back to the dealership for the updated inspection sticker. So all in all, I visited the repair shop 3 separate times wasting 5 hours of waiting and 3-1/2 hours of travel time. Needless to say I was simply disgusted. Derek and David (I think that is his name) was great in keeping me calm and understood my intense frustration. I just wish the mechanics did their jobs.

Reviews of Shawn Crowley