Kelly Nissan of Woburn

Kelly Nissan of Woburn

Call
Kelly Nissan of Woburn Info
About Kelly Nissan of Woburn

At Kelly Nissan of Woburn, we offer a searchable online inventory of new Nissan cars in Woburn, along with well-maintained pre-owned cars by today's top manufacturers. Come on in and take a test drive! Our sales staff will help you find that new Nissan or quality used car that you have been searching for. Whether you are looking for a Nissan, a pre-owned car or truck, or the perfect commercial vehicle for you, our team at Kelly Nissan of Woburn is here to help. You can also reach Kelly Nissan of Woburn any time by filling out our contact form on our website or simply by calling us. The entire staff at Kelly Nissan of Woburn looks forward to serving our customers from Boston, Burlington, Wakefield and the greater North Shore areas!

About Kelly Nissan of Woburn

Inside service drive, free coffee, Dish TV, Children's Playroom

"Great Salesperson - Good Experience"

Can not give 5 stars because of the Lynnfield experience and they are owned by the same people/ We have heard many ads for Kelly Nissan and was looking forward to visiting their dealership.... While looking for a new car we went to Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield. They were horrid. The salesman was awful. We received a call from Kelly of Woburn and decided to give them a try. What a refreshing difference. We were greeted at the door by Matt and he was professional and to the point. He was a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend working with him. The only criticism I would have of this dealer ship was the finance people. We waited a long time to meet with them (over an hour) and he was VERY pushy. We told him exactly what we wanted and we were going to pay cash. You would think that would speed up the process but it prolonged it.

"Very bad experience"

Had the worst experience here. Very condescending, rude and did not want to take full care of a problem they caused. Customer service not priority.

"Great Buying Experience Everytime"

The used car I purchased recently is the second vehicle I have purchased from Kelly Nissan and both experiences have been top notch. The salesperson Shawn Crowley that sold me the car was incredibly knowledgeable and personable, and I would recommend him to anyone looking to purchase a car at this dealership. I will continue to have my car serviced there and will be stopping by the next time I am in the market for a new automobile.

"Friendly, outstanding, quality service!"

I recently had my 2004 Kia Sorrento serviced, and the friendliness of staff and quality of work I received was exactly what you want in an automotive experience! Mark Zayac was all smiles, polite, helpful, informative & someone I would absolutely go see again for any/all my car's needs. His overall description of what was done, step by step, to the car left me feeling very confident and pleased. The level of detail and overall quality of the services I'd received gets an A++ in my book! I am a career nanny of over 24 years, and my car is forever carrying the precious cargo of the families who trust me to keep their kids safe, and I, in turn, trust Mr.Zayac to help me continue to do so for many years to come! Thank you to Kelly Nissan of Woburn for having such an outstanding Service Advisor & thanks again, Mark Zayac!!

Mark Zayac

"Excellent GM"

Cavan Dunn addressed all of my concerns and seemed very sincere. He really helped me feel better about my entire experience, and was very responsive to our needs. Thank you Mr. Dunn.

August 07, 2014

Thank you cd85! We appreciate your review of our General Manager Cavan Dunn and our team at Kelly Nissan of Woburn. We hope you continue to enjoy your new purchase, and please don't hesitate to contact Cavan or anyone of our Kelly Nissan of Woburn staff members if there is anything we can do for you.

"Great dealership and sales staff"

I went to Kelly Nissan after searching online while looking for a new car for my wife.We went there on a Thur.to see what they had in stock and to get a rough idea of a price on a new Rogue.We were met by Saulo Costa who showed us the cars he had available in that model. We told him we wanted to go home to decide and he gave us his card with his business # and his cell # and told us to call when and if we decide to buy the car. There was no pressure what so ever and he went over everything about the car,financing,options,etc.We called him the next day and asked if a certain car we liked was still there and he said it was.We went there,took the car for a test drive and bought it.The finance girl,Monica was also great at explaing our options and rates and got us a better rate than we had expected.While waiting for my new car to be prepped and the plates and registration to come in,I sat in the waiting area where people wait for their cars being serviced.While sitting there I watched and overheard conversations between customers and service reps and not once did I hear an unhappy customer. The reps would come out,explain what was going on and how much longer it would be before their car was ready.All in all is was a great experience for dealing with a car dealership. I have bought many new cars and never had as good an experience as I did at Kelly Nissan. I highly recommend them to anyone looking to buy a new or used car.

August 07, 2014

Thank you very much for your kind review johndee, it means very much to us to hear from our satisfied customers like yourself. Our goal is to provide all of our customers with an amazing car buying experience, and we are happy that Saulo, Monica and our team of professionals at Kelly Nissan of Woburn took care of your needs when you visited us. Please let us know if you need anything else, and we look forward to having the opportunity again to earn your business. Take care johndee!

"Kelly Nissan Woburn "

I had a five star experience from the internet managers, to my sales person, john spence, to the financing person, just stress free and helpful. Thank you Kelly Nissan .

John spence

August 07, 2014

That's wonderful Huntley! Thank you for sharing your experience with others here online, and if we can help you again in the future don't hesitate to reach out to us. Enjoy your new car!

"Two Thumbs Up"

I had a great experience at Kelly Nissan of Woburn. Joe Gulino was friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful. I would definitely recommend him and this dealership. My purchase was hassle-free.

April 16, 2014

Thank you Michael, we appreciate your recommendation of Joseph and our team at Kelly Nissan of Woburn. We welcome you back anytime, and we look forward to earning your business again in the future. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you in the meantime.

"Satisfaction"

I recently lease a 2014 Nissan Rogue. Saulo Costa is an excellent salesman. He worked with me to figure out what I could afford and what vehicle would best suit me. There were many vehicles to choose from. No pressure, very accommodating and excellent customer service even after the sale was complete. I highly recommend Saulo Costa and Kelly Nissan of Woburn sales department. No pressure, just a very pleasant experience. Thank you Saulo!!!

Saulo Costa

April 16, 2014

Thank you Mauricio! It means a lot to Saulo and our team to know that you had a wonderful experience at our dealership. We never pressure anyone into a purchase or lease they aren't fully comfortable with, and we appreciate your recommendation of our dealership. Please visit us or contact Saulo or our team again if we can be of further help. Thanks Mauricio!

"Leased New 2014 Rogue"

This is the third time I have leased a Nissan with this dealership. I have always had a good experience. Twice I have dealt with Shawn Crowley and he has always been very good during the process. It does not take long to complete and he is always police and efficient. I hope to continue to do business with this dealership. I think Nissan makes and excellent product.

April 16, 2014

Well natalieann2013, we hope we can continue to do business with you too! Shawn and our team loved working with you and we would love to do so in the future again. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to improve your experience. And we want to thank you for being so loyal and dedicated to our Nissan team and products.

Reviews of Shawn Crowley