Kelly Nissan of Woburn

95 Cedar Street,
Woburn, Massachusetts 01801
Kelly Nissan of Woburn Info
About Kelly Nissan of Woburn

At Kelly Nissan of Woburn, we offer a searchable online inventory of new Nissan cars in Woburn, along with well-maintained pre-owned cars by today's top manufacturers. Come on in and take a test drive! Our sales staff will help you find that new Nissan or quality used car that you have been searching for. Whether you are looking for a Nissan, a pre-owned car or truck, or the perfect commercial vehicle for you, our team at Kelly Nissan of Woburn is here to help. You can also reach Kelly Nissan of Woburn any time by filling out our contact form on our website or simply by calling us. The entire staff at Kelly Nissan of Woburn looks forward to serving our customers from Boston, Burlington, Wakefield and the greater North Shore areas!

About Kelly Nissan of Woburn

Inside service drive, free coffee, Dish TV, Children's Playroom

Shannell
8/06/2016

"Recommendation"

I would recommend Kelly Nissan of Woburn to anyone that is interested in purchasing a new vechile. Their customer service is phenomenal and there service team is outstanding

August 10, 2016

Very kind of you to say Shannell, thank you so much. We work hard to make sure our customers are well taken care of. We're so glad you would recommend our sales and service at our dealership, we're proud to hear that. If you need anything at all please do not hesitate to let our team know.

MaryT
8/04/2016

"Very satisfied"

I was referred to the dealership and the salesperson and I was pleased with her recommendation. David Macloon was very patient and thorough in going over the vehicle's features and taking me through the buying process. I am very happy with my new car and my experience.

August 10, 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience with us Mary, it means a lot to us. We're quite happy to hear that David was able to accommodate all of your needs with your new vehicle purchase. Congratulations on the new vehicle, and if there's anything our team in Woburn can do for you we hope you'll let us know.

Kyle
8/03/2016

"Great Experience"

Everyone I dealt with was very helpful during the entire process. This made the transition into my new Nissan Maxima a great one. Definitely recommend the service over at Kelly Nissan in Woburn.

August 10, 2016

That's great to hear Kyle, congratulations on your new Nissan Maxima purchase (it's a great vehicle in every way). We appreciate the kind comments and hope that this experience will have you coming back to our dealership for all of your Maxima needs. Please let us know if we can do anything else for you Kyle. Have a wonderful day!

Gina
7/29/2016

"Great Experience"

My experience was exceptional. It was quick, thorough and everyone was courteous and professional with some added fun. The facility was clean, easy to navigate and it looked like staff enjoyed their work environment.

Salesman- Brandon

August 10, 2016

That's because we do enjoy our work environment Gina! And having great customers like yourself is a major part of it, so we'd like to thank you for that. We're glad to hear that you had an exceptional, fun and professional experience all while working with Jose, Brandon, Joe, and Tommy. Our team at Kelly Nissan of Woburn is here for you if you need anything at all Gina - just let us know!

Eduardo B
7/01/2016

"Lease a great Rogue!"

Very friendly and very professional!!!, they first identify what are your needs and budget in order to give proposals and options, they explain you every detail for potential options and clarify any doubt that you may have! In my case I am being relocated from a different country and they provide great financial options! This Customer Service is really value added! thank you!

July 05, 2016

It was a pleasure to assist you Eduardo, thank you for visiting with us at Kelly Nissan of Woburn. You're correct, we do identify your needs and budget to determine the best way of helping you find the right vehicle for the right price. If you need anything else at all please don't hesitate to let us know Eduardo. Thank you - have a wonderful day!

psxm4433
6/24/2016

"Great experience buying my new Nissan Rogue!"

From the second I walked into the doors I felt welcomed. Every employee made sure my family and I were taken care of and I was very pleased with the outcome.

Brandon

July 05, 2016

That is wonderful to hear psxm4433. We're very appreciative of you and your family visiting us recently to purchase your new Nissan Rogue - congratulations! We thank you for giving us the opportunity to work with you and earn your business. We hope you'll visit us again if there's anything else we can assist you with psxm4433.

Diamond
6/18/2016

"Leased a new Nissan Rouge"

Nice people, dealership and large amount of beautiful vehicles Neatly displayed, Great salesman. Love my test drive, and fell in love with my New Nissan Rouge. Thank you Shawn!

June 21, 2016

Hi Diamond, thank you for leaving our dealership a review, we are very grateful that you took a moment to share your experience with us. We're very happy to hear Shawn was attentive to your needs and that you love your new Nissan Rogue. Congratulations, and if there's anything else we can do for you please don't hesitate to let us know.

Customer
6/15/2016

"Unprofessional"

My experience with this dealership was very unprofessional. I was planning to purchase two cars and was told by Tony that he would work on the financing options and get back to me by the next day, so there was no need to leave a deposit. Three days later, I still had no word from Tony, and I was emailed by customer service to tell me that both of the cars were sold. My time was wasted and I still have yet to receive a courtesy call from Tony. I hope this negative experience is not representative of this dealership as a whole.

Craney
6/15/2016

"Good experience"

I came in looking to shop but not sure if I would buy at the time. Just checking out potential models. Felt my concerns and needs were valued. Good experience. Honored true car rate. Very responsive

June 15, 2016

We absolutely value your needs and concerns Craney. Thank you for being such an informed customer of ours. We're here for you if you need anything at all, and we hope you'll give us the opportunity to help you again in the future.

Mayhap
5/26/2016

"Smooth"

Easy to deal with. The people are very knowledgable and affable. The inventory is vast. The location is convenient. One is left to feel that one got more than one bargained for.

John Murray

June 15, 2016

Hello Mayhap, we appreciate your review and were quite happy to have made your new purchase so smooth and enjoyable. Thank you for taking time out of your day to let us know your feelings about the experience you had with Dan, Jose and our dealership. We hope you'll work with us again soon. Take care Mayhap!

Reviews of Steve Augusta