Kelly Nissan of Woburn

Dan Holloran

Bill Sullivan, Sales Consultant, Kelly Nissan of Woburn

Bill Sullivan

May 20, 2017

"Friendly staff and very efficient! "

- Jillybean103

Dylan was very friendly and great to work with. He gave good expectations of the time of the service. I would highly recommend this dealership.

Dylan Gallagher

May 15, 2017

"Excellent place to buy a Nissan"

- Patti DiPaola Covelle

My husband and I went to Kelly Nissan of Woburn looking for a Nissan car. We were going to check out other dealers as well. Well our salesman Bill Sullivan couldn't have been any nicer. Nothing was pushed on us. We went for a test drive, loved the Nissan Rouge. Sat to discuss price we were so satisfied with the price we looked no further and purchased our Nissan Rouge. While we were making the deal my husband was hungry and it was lunchtime. My husband proceeded to ask if there was any food around. Dave, the sales Manager offered his lunch to my husband. So my husband and Dave proceeded to share his lunch. I don't think that would have happened anywhere else. I can not say enough for this wonderful dealership. There was no stress at all. Dave your a great guy going above and beyond. I recommend this dealership as well as Bill Sullivan for Your salesman for your next car.

Jose Soto
David Macloon

May 15, 2017

"Great customer service"

- RickS

People couldn't be nicer. Seem honest and don't push more work than is needed. Never have had to wait very long for service, and SAT.hours are convenient.

Brian Chapski