Kelly Nissan of Woburn

95 Cedar Street,
Woburn, Massachusetts 01801
Kelly Nissan of Woburn Info
About Kelly Nissan of Woburn

At Kelly Nissan of Woburn, we offer a searchable online inventory of new Nissan cars in Woburn, along with well-maintained pre-owned cars by today's top manufacturers. Come on in and take a test drive! Our sales staff will help you find that new Nissan or quality used car that you have been searching for. Whether you are looking for a Nissan, a pre-owned car or truck, or the perfect commercial vehicle for you, our team at Kelly Nissan of Woburn is here to help. You can also reach Kelly Nissan of Woburn any time by filling out our contact form on our website or simply by calling us. The entire staff at Kelly Nissan of Woburn looks forward to serving our customers from Boston, Burlington, Wakefield and the greater North Shore areas!

About Kelly Nissan of Woburn

Inside service drive, free coffee, Dish TV, Children's Playroom

No thanks
9/20/2016

"Smooth operation"

I picked my car online & arranged a test drive via email with Nikki. 2 hours later the paperwork was done. Car was perfect. Staff were great. As I'm from out of the area was offered option of rental from home but got a ride. Salesman Tony couldn't be there for pickup but arranged for Billy to deliver the car on my schedule. Still awaiting deposit return and arrival of navigation chip card, but the car is a dream. 2014 Juke with 4850 miles at a great price! I love my new car! Easiest purchase I've made yet. TY Kelly Nissan team.

September 26, 2016

We appreciate you sharing your experience with us No Thanks! Our goal is to always make the car purchasing experience as smooth as possible and we thank you for working with Tony and our team for your great Juke purchase. If we can make your Juke service needs easy as well don't hesitate to work with our service team. Thanks again and congratulations on your purchase. Have a great day!

Peter Daunis
9/20/2016

"leased a new pathfinder for my wife"

Very much enjoyed working with Tony. Worked hard to get me the exact car i needed. Guy was personable and- coming from someone else who is in sales- they guy is a very good closer.

September 26, 2016

Thanks for the high praise of Tony and our dealership Peter. We enjoyed working with you as well and love hearing that Tony was so helpful in getting you into the SUV you needed. If we can do anything else for you do not hesitate to let Tony or our dealership know. Have a wonderful day and congratulations to you and your wife on the new Pathfinder!

ml7523

"Leased new Altima"

Love my new Altima and was treated great at dealership. Third lease and always smooth transaction.. I would recommend Kelly Nissan to anyone interested in leasing new vehicle.

September 26, 2016

That makes us really happy to hear ml7523. Thank you for sharing your Altima lease experience with us and for once again working with our team in Woburn for your vehicle needs. We hope you continue loving your new Altima and all of the features it comes with for years to come. If we can do anything else for you please don't hesitate to let our team know.

Jake Mongan
9/19/2016

"First car in a long time"

Everyone we met at Kelly Nissan was a superb help to us upon our recent visit. I have been living overseas with my wife for the last ten years and upon returning we need to purchase a vehicle. She always liked the look of Nissans so we made a trip down. Within mere moments Tony came over and introduced himself to us. He sat down with us, made us comfortable and listened to what we needed. he took the time care and effort, and with his first suggestion my wife found the car she always wanted. We couldn't have been happier with the whole process and would recommend anyone to go here for the car needs, and especially would recommend Tony. He made us feel welcome relaxed and made the entire process much easier than I remembered it being over a decade ago.

September 26, 2016

Hi Jake - thank you for taking time out of your day to share you and your wife's experiences at our Kelly Nissan of Woburn dealership. We appreciate you working with Tony to make sure your vehicle needs were met. It was a pleasure to help you both and we're here for you anytime you need anything at all. Thank you for working with us and we look forward to seeing you again at Kelly Nissan of Woburn in the future Jake.

JFC

"Excellent customer experience"

The sales guy was very helpful and I never had the impression they were trying to sell me only a car. They wanted to understand my situation and recommended the model best fit my need. Indeed I have already recommended Kelly Nissan of Woburn to my colleagues and friends that are thinking about buying a car,

September 26, 2016

Hi JFC, thank you for taking the time to review our dealership. As you mentioned in your review, we take the time to understand our customers' needs and wants to best help them find the right vehicle for their situation. We appreciate hearing our team helped get you into the right vehicle and that you were so happy with your purchase that you would recommend us to others. Thank you for working with us JFC and we look forward to helping you in the future with any of your automotive needs.

jingram
9/08/2016

"Above and Beyond Customer Service"

We had a great experience with Kelly Nissan of Woburn from my initial phone call about a car we saw online - to coming into the showroom and being greeted by a member of the sales team (Shawn Crowly) - to picking up the car a few days later. I appreciated that they didn't waste our time while we were there and that they showed me the car I was interested in without trying to sell me on something else. Steve, a financing manager was great and very efficient. From arriving on the lot to leaving after financing a certified pre-owned vehicle we were able to complete everything for under 2 hours (which in our experience is pretty great). Most of all I really appreciated Shawn going above and beyond to pick me up from the commuter rail station in our "new" car. It was exceptionally helpful not to have to waste another weekend to get to the dealership to pick it up.

September 26, 2016

Thank you for sharing jingram! We always appreciate hearing from our customers and love knowing that Shawn and our dealership were so accommodating. Our dealership always tries our hardest to make sure our customers needs are being met and to hear that Shawn was able to go above and beyond to make sure your certified pre-owned purchase was easy and pleasant makes it all worth it to us jingram. Congratulations on your purchase and please don't hesitate to let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.

mdeane
9/08/2016

"You Won't Even See It Coming"

We thought we were doing the "smart thing" by going into Kelly Nissan in Woburn, MA and knowing what an affordable budget for my daughter's first new car would be. We met Tony Cefalu and decided that the Rouge S would be the most affordable option for her to purchase. We narrowed it down to two vehicles one of which was approximately 100.00 more than the other one. Tony called me that evening and I told him we had selected the two cars and that we would not want to go over 19,500. He said he would talk to his manager and ultimately he agreed to the 19,500 for the Midnight Jade Rouge S. We arrived at the dealership the next day at 2:15pm, Tony told us he was very busy and they were short staffed. The car was pulled up for us to look at and everything was what my daughter expected, we sat and waited another 45 mins before Tony came over to fill out more paperwork, he then disappeared to eat his lunch! Another 20 to 30 minutes passed and we finally met with the finance mgr Steve Augusta. After looking at the numbers I knew something was not right, I told Steve that I had questioned Tony twice and every time I did he would take off saying he was busy. Steve finally called Tony over, Tony then explained the reason why they put an extra 2000.00 on my credit card was because I had said I would put a 2000.00 deposit down and that would get me to the 19,5000 that we agreed upon. I HAD NEVER SAID THIS !!!! So the moral of the story is that I was really purchasing the car for 21,500 NOT the 19,500 that we had agreed upon. I don't know who the General Mgr of the dealership is of this place is but he did not even have the decency to meet with us and apologize. I know that they kept us there for another 5 mins to work things out which turned out to be another 30 mins. All total they tortured us for 4hrs Wednesday and another 5 hrs on Thursday when we went to wrap up the deal Tony had promised. These people lie to your face and can keep a straight face, I have no idea how they can do this for a living!!!! All I can say is STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE!!!! They will pull one over on you so quickly that you will never see it coming!!!!!!

Shannell
8/06/2016

"Recommendation"

I would recommend Kelly Nissan of Woburn to anyone that is interested in purchasing a new vechile. Their customer service is phenomenal and there service team is outstanding

August 10, 2016

Very kind of you to say Shannell, thank you so much. We work hard to make sure our customers are well taken care of. We're so glad you would recommend our sales and service at our dealership, we're proud to hear that. If you need anything at all please do not hesitate to let our team know.

MaryT
8/04/2016

"Very satisfied"

I was referred to the dealership and the salesperson and I was pleased with her recommendation. David Macloon was very patient and thorough in going over the vehicle's features and taking me through the buying process. I am very happy with my new car and my experience.

August 10, 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience with us Mary, it means a lot to us. We're quite happy to hear that David was able to accommodate all of your needs with your new vehicle purchase. Congratulations on the new vehicle, and if there's anything our team in Woburn can do for you we hope you'll let us know.

Kyle
8/03/2016

"Great Experience"

Everyone I dealt with was very helpful during the entire process. This made the transition into my new Nissan Maxima a great one. Definitely recommend the service over at Kelly Nissan in Woburn.

Michael Sawicki

August 10, 2016

That's great to hear Kyle, congratulations on your new Nissan Maxima purchase (it's a great vehicle in every way). We appreciate the kind comments and hope that this experience will have you coming back to our dealership for all of your Maxima needs. Please let us know if we can do anything else for you Kyle. Have a wonderful day!

Reviews of Jose Soto