Kelly Nissan of Woburn

95 Cedar Street,
Woburn, Massachusetts 01801
Kelly Nissan of Woburn Info
About Kelly Nissan of Woburn

At Kelly Nissan of Woburn, we offer a searchable online inventory of new Nissan cars in Woburn, along with well-maintained pre-owned cars by today's top manufacturers. Come on in and take a test drive! Our sales staff will help you find that new Nissan or quality used car that you have been searching for. Whether you are looking for a Nissan, a pre-owned car or truck, or the perfect commercial vehicle for you, our team at Kelly Nissan of Woburn is here to help. You can also reach Kelly Nissan of Woburn any time by filling out our contact form on our website or simply by calling us. The entire staff at Kelly Nissan of Woburn looks forward to serving our customers from Boston, Burlington, Wakefield and the greater North Shore areas!

About Kelly Nissan of Woburn

Inside service drive, free coffee, Dish TV, Children's Playroom

ck0305
4/14/2015

"Great experience!"

I had a fantastic experience with my last car purchase at Nissan Woburn. My salesman Dave was very professional and knowledgable, and I would definitely purchase my next vehicle from him.

Seven Springs Travel
3/31/2015

"Purchasing a car was actually enjoyable"

Shopping for a car is usually a grueling experience. We checked out several dealerships and left confused and annoyed. We stopped at Kelly Nissan and lucked out getting Dan Holloran as our salesman. It was a pleasure doing business with Dan. He was knowledgeable, low key and had a great sense of humor. After purchasing a Rogue we were ready for the dreaded meeting with a finance manager. Again, we were fortunate to meet with Jose Soto. He made the process smooth and seamless. We highly recommend Kelly's dealership and staff. It was a 5 star experience.

Princessj77
3/30/2015

"Best car buying experience"

I went to the dealership without an appointment. Before I even walked into the dealership, Ali came out. He was very attentive, friendly, and professional. I feel like he really listened to what I wanted. He worked with me to get me a great deal. He also went above and beyond his role. He drove my new car home for me. He was wonderful and I will be a lifelong customer of Kelly Nissan because of my experience.

llincoln3
3/16/2015

"Great Place to get your next car"

Came to Kelly Nissan because of Joe Gulino, having leased my last car at a different dealership that Joe worked at before the dealership was sold, I followed Joe to Kelly and I could not be happier with my decision to come here. Joe is a no pressure but attentive deal maker that worked with my wife and I to get our new Rogue and the team at Kelly Nissan made sure we had the best experience we could with our choice. Having a dealership that is customer friendly makes a difference and having a no pressure salesman seals the deal for us, we will be back to get our second car soon.

akel929
3/13/2015

"Great Experience"

I went to Kelly Nissan to look at a used car I had seen online. When I walked in the door, David Macloon was waiting to greet me, even though I had just shown up without an appointment. There was no standing around awkwardly waiting for someone to come over. The car I had seen on the dealership's website was available for me to test drive, as advertised. I had shopped around prior to coming to Kelly, and found the used vehicle was listed at a fair price; it was lower than comparable vehicles elsewhere, so there was no need to worry about too much haggling. David could not have been nicer and easier to work with. He got me a fair deal on my trade, and made the whole process move quickly and efficiently. I am very happy with my new car!

Steph
3/13/2015

"Thank you Stormy for my new car!!"

I couldn't have chosen a better place to go and get my new car. I met with Stormy Gulino who found the exact car that I wanted. The one thing that stood out about Stormy is there was no pressuring into buying the car or adding things that I did not want. She was so personable and attentive to my needs and I'm very grateful! I also want to thank Brian in management who worked with me to help get a price I was comfortable with. Great team over at Kelly Nissan!

jpick13
3/11/2015

"Bill Sullivan Was Excellent"

Our salesman was Bill Sullivan. We came in knowing what we wanted for a car and he put the deal together as fast and as professionally as possible. Our financing came through and Bill took care of the registration and the plates in a timely fashion so we were able to pick up the car in only a few days. Jose Soto was our finance guy. He was funny, nice, and handled the paperwork so quickly. He made sure we got the best rates possible for our situation. Overall, the experience was great (5 stars) and we would recommend the dealership and especially Bill Sullivan/ Jose Soto (in financing) team to anyone looking to purchase a Nissan. Thanks a lot Kelly Nissan of Woburn for an amazing experience!!

Gus
3/03/2015

"Fifth and last (and best) dealer I visited"

I usually don't write a lot of reviews (though I read them) but I really want to praise Kelly Nissan of Woburn and recommend it. It was the fifth (Honda and Nissan) agency I visited during my car shopping process and, hands down, it was the best. It was also the last because they offered not only the best deal (financially speaking) but also the best service so I made business with them. Dan Halloran's sales approach is what we were looking for. Someone who doesn't b.s. around, is not on your face and speaks in a way that can be understood. He patiently answered all the questions I had and was attentive. The other team members (Brian in Management and John in Finance) were extremely nice and assertive as well. It didn't take more than one visit to make my decision and finalize the lease agreement with them! I highly recommend it.

Jacquelynjs
2/06/2015

"Scammers "

Last time I got my oil changed they told me that I needed new brakes and then I was down to 2 mm starting with 8 mm so I took my car to two other certified automotive technicians and they told me that my brakes were not even halfway worn. The Nissan dealership wanted to charge me $260 to get new brakes when there was absolutely nothing wrong. Don't trust these people there scammers and liars they tried to take advantage of me. Save yourself money and go somewhere else where they're honest.

signs
1/31/2015

"Great Salesman! Great Service!"

Unfortunately, our company car needed to be replaced immediately. I spoke with Shawn Crowley in the morning about our predicament, told him what type of car I'd be interested in, and within an hour or so he showed up at our business with a car fitting our needs. He reviewed the car with me and I decided to purchase it. That evening I signed all papers and drove home in my new car! I'm more than pleased with Shawn's exceptional attention to my needs and Kelly Nissan's efficiency in handling the paperwork and registration requirements. Second car we've purchased from this dealership and salesman. Highly recommend Shawn Crowley and Kelly Nissan!

Reviews of Jose Soto