Kelly Nissan of Woburn

95 Cedar Street,
Woburn, Massachusetts 01801
Kelly Nissan of Woburn Info
About Kelly Nissan of Woburn

At Kelly Nissan of Woburn, we offer a searchable online inventory of new Nissan cars in Woburn, along with well-maintained pre-owned cars by today's top manufacturers. Come on in and take a test drive! Our sales staff will help you find that new Nissan or quality used car that you have been searching for. Whether you are looking for a Nissan, a pre-owned car or truck, or the perfect commercial vehicle for you, our team at Kelly Nissan of Woburn is here to help. You can also reach Kelly Nissan of Woburn any time by filling out our contact form on our website or simply by calling us. The entire staff at Kelly Nissan of Woburn looks forward to serving our customers from Boston, Burlington, Wakefield and the greater North Shore areas!

About Kelly Nissan of Woburn

Inside service drive, free coffee, Dish TV, Children's Playroom

xtrucker93
7/04/2015

"Easy, no pressure"

I met with Dan Holloran and test drove a Murano Platinum. Came back after two weeks and made the purchase. Dan was very friendly and pleasant to deal with. Came to an agreement in about 10 minutes. Picked up the vehicle the next day and Dan took extra care to make sure everything was perfect with the car. This was a very positive experience. Talk to Dan, he is very good. Thank you all.

Cflynn
5/30/2015

"Lies galore at Kelly in Woburn!"

Kelly Nissan will tell you anything to get you into their dealership. I had a great deal with another dealership but had to wait a long time to get my dream car. Jenn from Kelly contacted me and informed me they had my car in stock. We texted for a few hours and I shared my concerns with her over leaving the other dealership. I asked for reassurance that the car was in stock and was given a link to the car and told her managers had called to confirm its availability. I was elated and trusted Jenn. I even made a point to ask if she'd get a cut of the commission since I felt she had earned it. I left work early, drove to dealership A to get my deposit back and then drove over an hour to Woburn. I was treated like a VIP, but now realize that was part of their plan. After 20 minutes with Ali, he informs me that "my" car was sold and he suggested I just pick another color that is in stock. I keep a car for 7-10 years and want one I love. I was livid that I had been lied to and Ali said, "if only you had put down a deposit this wouldn't have happened!" How dare he! If Jenn or her managers had asked me to, I would have. He then apologized for not calling to confirm it was on stock. Wow, interesting as I was told managerS had called. What a waste of my time. Bottom line: this place doesn't care about your wants or time....they just want to make a sale and will tell you lies to get you in the door. It was humiliating and upsetting.

Cathy
5/11/2015

"Great service!"

I recently bought my car here, I will never go anywhere else again! Sara in the Internet department was very helpful, she understood I didn't have much time and helped to get as much done prior to my visit as possible. My salesman Gary was quick and knew the car inside and out. Overall very impressed!

Kristinek222
5/09/2015

"Love my new car!"

I had a great experience with the entire staff here. From Sara in BDC who found the right car for me, to salesman Matt who made me feel so comfortable with no pressure and was so knowledgable to John in finance who got me the best deal possible. All in all it was an easy and stress free experience from beginning to end. I would recommend this dealership to anyone!

ck0305
4/14/2015

"Great experience!"

I had a fantastic experience with my last car purchase at Nissan Woburn. My salesman Dave was very professional and knowledgable, and I would definitely purchase my next vehicle from him.

Seven Springs Travel
3/31/2015

"Purchasing a car was actually enjoyable"

Shopping for a car is usually a grueling experience. We checked out several dealerships and left confused and annoyed. We stopped at Kelly Nissan and lucked out getting Dan Holloran as our salesman. It was a pleasure doing business with Dan. He was knowledgeable, low key and had a great sense of humor. After purchasing a Rogue we were ready for the dreaded meeting with a finance manager. Again, we were fortunate to meet with Jose Soto. He made the process smooth and seamless. We highly recommend Kelly's dealership and staff. It was a 5 star experience.

Princessj77
3/30/2015

"Best car buying experience"

I went to the dealership without an appointment. Before I even walked into the dealership, Ali came out. He was very attentive, friendly, and professional. I feel like he really listened to what I wanted. He worked with me to get me a great deal. He also went above and beyond his role. He drove my new car home for me. He was wonderful and I will be a lifelong customer of Kelly Nissan because of my experience.

llincoln3
3/16/2015

"Great Place to get your next car"

Came to Kelly Nissan because of Joe Gulino, having leased my last car at a different dealership that Joe worked at before the dealership was sold, I followed Joe to Kelly and I could not be happier with my decision to come here. Joe is a no pressure but attentive deal maker that worked with my wife and I to get our new Rogue and the team at Kelly Nissan made sure we had the best experience we could with our choice. Having a dealership that is customer friendly makes a difference and having a no pressure salesman seals the deal for us, we will be back to get our second car soon.

akel929
3/13/2015

"Great Experience"

I went to Kelly Nissan to look at a used car I had seen online. When I walked in the door, David Macloon was waiting to greet me, even though I had just shown up without an appointment. There was no standing around awkwardly waiting for someone to come over. The car I had seen on the dealership's website was available for me to test drive, as advertised. I had shopped around prior to coming to Kelly, and found the used vehicle was listed at a fair price; it was lower than comparable vehicles elsewhere, so there was no need to worry about too much haggling. David could not have been nicer and easier to work with. He got me a fair deal on my trade, and made the whole process move quickly and efficiently. I am very happy with my new car!

Steph
3/13/2015

"Thank you Stormy for my new car!!"

I couldn't have chosen a better place to go and get my new car. I met with Stormy Gulino who found the exact car that I wanted. The one thing that stood out about Stormy is there was no pressuring into buying the car or adding things that I did not want. She was so personable and attentive to my needs and I'm very grateful! I also want to thank Brian in management who worked with me to help get a price I was comfortable with. Great team over at Kelly Nissan!

Reviews of Sara Quadros