Kelly Nissan of Woburn

95 Cedar Street,
Woburn, Massachusetts 01801
Kelly Nissan of Woburn Info
About Kelly Nissan of Woburn

At Kelly Nissan of Woburn, we offer a searchable online inventory of new Nissan cars in Woburn, along with well-maintained pre-owned cars by today's top manufacturers. Come on in and take a test drive! Our sales staff will help you find that new Nissan or quality used car that you have been searching for. Whether you are looking for a Nissan, a pre-owned car or truck, or the perfect commercial vehicle for you, our team at Kelly Nissan of Woburn is here to help. You can also reach Kelly Nissan of Woburn any time by filling out our contact form on our website or simply by calling us. The entire staff at Kelly Nissan of Woburn looks forward to serving our customers from Boston, Burlington, Wakefield and the greater North Shore areas!

About Kelly Nissan of Woburn

Inside service drive, free coffee, Dish TV, Children's Playroom

Mayhap
5/26/2016

"Smooth"

Easy to deal with. The people are very knowledgable and affable. The inventory is vast. The location is convenient. One is left to feel that one got more than one bargained for.

CRE4
5/24/2016

"Derek in service dept."

Derek has been great to work with. I have my oil change here all the time and a have good shop I go to for repair work. I would consider having Kelly Nissan of Woburn do my work because Derek is fair on what he does.

MELINOMICHELLE
5/12/2016

"Fast Service"

Was able to get a new car that day, The Sales and service was fast and accommodating. Thank you for my new Rogue Kelly Nissan

May 12, 2016

Hi MELINOMICHELLE, thank you for your review and congratulations on your new Rogue purchase! We love hearing that the process went so smooth. We look forward to working with you again for all your vehicle needs. Have a great day MELINOMICHELLE!

ROBERTHELI
5/09/2016

"Very nice people."

I came to see a new car for a lease and they help me to find the best car for me and ends up it was exactly what I was looking for. They were very nice to me, specially Jonathan DeSilva, from the start to the end. I am very grateful. Roberto Nascimento.

Jonathan DeSilva

May 12, 2016

Hi Roberto, thank you for letting us know about your recent experience with Jonathan and our Kelly Nissan of Woburn team. We're happy to hear the car you ended up purchasing is what you exactly wanted - that's our goal! On behalf of our entire dealership, we appreciate working with you and we hope you'll let us know if we can do anything else for you.

JAYCURRY131
5/08/2016

"Time Consuming"

I brought my vehicle in for an oil change, Tire rotation, balance and and Inspection sticker. I was told it would take an hour. Two hours and 35 minutes later my car was finished. The worst part is no body relayed to me that my inspection failed due to old license plates. I was not given a rejection sticker, and was under the impression I passed. I then had to travel back to get the rejection sticker, go to registry for new plates and then travel back to the dealership for the updated inspection sticker. So all in all, I visited the repair shop 3 separate times wasting 5 hours of waiting and 3-1/2 hours of travel time. Needless to say I was simply disgusted. Derek and David (I think that is his name) was great in keeping me calm and understood my intense frustration. I just wish the mechanics did their jobs.

Connie
5/08/2016

"Very professional and helpful"

kelly Nissan has Professional and friendly employees. Very courteous and helpful. Clean environment and convenient service. Every one was very helpful including management and service area employees. I would definitely recommend kelly Nissan.

May 12, 2016

That is very kind of you to say about our dealership and staff Connie, thank you for sharing and for your recommendation. We're happy to help you with all your Nissan needs anytime. Please let us know if we can be of service to you again.

GOLFDADUSA
5/01/2016

"Service"

Service was great. Very pleasant experience. Scheduled an appointment quick and easily. My car was ready when they said it would be. The whole staff was very courteous.

May 03, 2016

Thanks GOLFDADUSA, we appreciate you giving us the chance to work with you. Glad to hear that your vehicle was serviced on-time and that the process of scheduling an appointment was easy. We hope you'll work with us again in the future. In the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out if we can be of further assistance to you. Take care!

michael.karavetsos
5/01/2016

"Cracked Wheel, less than 24 hour turnaround to have repaired"

Service tech was excellent, took me right in and dealt with leasing company to expedite the process. The replacement would have been done within the hour, but the wrong wheel was sent from the supplier.

May 03, 2016

Hi Michael, thank you for sharing your feedback with us in your review, it means a lot to us. We're glad to hear Dylan and our service team was so helpful in getting the wheel issue fixed promptly, and we would like to apologize for the wheel supplier issue. We hope that you'll give us the opportunity to work with you again in the future. Please let us know if you need anything at all Michael.

nissan
4/29/2016

"Great Salesman Experience"

I have just completed my fourth lease of a Nissan with the same salesman, Shawn Crowley at Kelly Nissan in Woburn MA. I keep coming back for the great service, and low key manner Shawn exhibits. He is willing to go above and beyond to make you happy with your purchase. Not only will you appreciate Shawn's knowledge but he does not employ high pressure tactics which I have experienced at other dealers. I have recommended Shawn to others and they have also been so satisfied that they return for their replacement vehicles.

May 03, 2016

Thank you for your review "nissan" we appreciate hearing that Shawn has taken such wonderful care of you during each of your visits to our dealership. If there is anything else we can do to make your experiences better, please don't hesitate to let us know.

PMASTROMATTEO
4/29/2016

"worst experience in 35 years of being a Motorist"

I brought my Nissan Rogue in for a very specific fix, A fix that I had paid for once already 18 months ago at Woburn Nissan. the month was January of 2016... Both driver and passenger door latches would non function from the outside of the vehicle. Doors able to be opened from inside but not outside. I paid almost $400 18 months earlier and am very frustrated that something so small which I have never had a problem with in 15+ vehicles I have driven has broken again, and now on the passenger side. Cost to fix them in Jamuary was $775.00. I was told that Nissan warranties its work for one year or 12,000 miles. Both doors broke again within 1 week. Let that sink in....$775 fix, and both door latches are broken within a week. Dylan just hired and completely caught in the middle, and Derek trying to convince me that this is an entirely different problem that requires the customer to pay again for parts and labor. Who in their right mind would continue with Woburn Nissan when they are lied to so brazenly and effortlessly. Even though it is a repeat of the exact same situation...From outside the latch became disconnected internally so both doors would not open. I was told that this was not the same item that broke this time, even though it appears to be exactly the same break. HONESTY IS A JOKE AT WOBURN NISSAN SERVICE. I demanded that what I just paid $800 for be fixed right as my time is valuable and Derek fought me saying he cannot cover everything. even though what Nissan repaired broke again within days.... when I went to pick up my car for the passenger door latch several weeks after drivers side was fixed, Dylan said the charge would be $180 or so for labor. I was furious as my escalation in earlier visits led Derek to change his mind and cover the bad repair work, only to rescind the offer later. I drove the car home half expecting the Woburn PD to be at my house within the hour....All because work that is performed and paid for is not warrantied by Woburn without a very high pain ratio. Dave Dennis was kind and remembered me from 18 months back, and tried to help. Derek awful but either doing what management has asked him to do or jsy a very unethical person, both very bad if you want customers to come back

David Dennis 18 months ago when door latch on driver side first broke