Kelly Nissan of Woburn

95 Cedar Street,
Woburn, Massachusetts 01801
Kelly Nissan of Woburn Info
About Kelly Nissan of Woburn

At Kelly Nissan of Woburn, we offer a searchable online inventory of new Nissan cars in Woburn, along with well-maintained pre-owned cars by today's top manufacturers. Come on in and take a test drive! Our sales staff will help you find that new Nissan or quality used car that you have been searching for. Whether you are looking for a Nissan, a pre-owned car or truck, or the perfect commercial vehicle for you, our team at Kelly Nissan of Woburn is here to help. You can also reach Kelly Nissan of Woburn any time by filling out our contact form on our website or simply by calling us. The entire staff at Kelly Nissan of Woburn looks forward to serving our customers from Boston, Burlington, Wakefield and the greater North Shore areas!

About Kelly Nissan of Woburn

Inside service drive, free coffee, Dish TV, Children's Playroom

GOLFDADUSA
5/01/2016

"Service"

Service was great. Very pleasant experience. Scheduled an appointment quick and easily. My car was ready when they said it would be. The whole staff was very courteous.

michael.karavetsos
5/01/2016

"Cracked Wheel, less than 24 hour turnaround to have repaired"

Service tech was excellent, took me right in and dealt with leasing company to expedite the process. The replacement would have been done within the hour, but the wrong wheel was sent from the supplier.

nissan
4/29/2016

"Great Salesman Experience"

I have just completed my fourth lease of a Nissan with the same salesman, Shawn Crowley at Kelly Nissan in Woburn MA. I keep coming back for the great service, and low key manner Shawn exhibits. He is willing to go above and beyond to make you happy with your purchase. Not only will you appreciate Shawn's knowledge but he does not employ high pressure tactics which I have experienced at other dealers. I have recommended Shawn to others and they have also been so satisfied that they return for their replacement vehicles.

NissanLover
4/23/2016

"David Dennis"

David was my most favorite person of ALL the years I have been going to Kelly for service. Always, willing to go the extra step for the customer. It's sad to see that another good person has left the dealer. I wonder does Kelly really value stellar employees? It would be nice if they could hold on to someone long term at the Woburn location in Service. What incentives is Kelly offering to try and hold on to good people?

ROW1ST
4/23/2016

" Good but not great experience"

I usually take my car elsewhere for maintenance due to location near my house and discounts that they offer. This time I came in for a free of charge recall repair on my car. The service area was radically changed since my last visit but the service personnel were pleasant and helpful. The waiting area has a blaring tv which I hate and no amenities like free water, etc. I prefer a quiet place where I can read in peace. Happily the service was performed efficiently and the wait was not too long.

Don't know

April 25, 2016

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us ROW1ST, and we appreciate you visiting our dealership. We apologize for the waiting area conditions that were not up to your standards. We will certainly take your feedback into account and look into making some adjustments to accommodate your preferences in the future. We're happy to hear the rest of your service visit went smooth and if there is anything else we can do for you, please don't hesitate to let us know.

SPINNERS110
4/19/2016

"Always have a good experience. I came for Noyle change and t"

Always have a good experience. I came for in oil change and tire rotation. I bring a paper by the time I finished reading it everything is done. Good quality were very happy

David Dennis

April 21, 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience with us SPINNERS110 - we're so glad that your oil change and tire rotation went so smoothly during your visit to our dealership. We try our best to get our customers back on the road as quickly and safely as possible. We appreciate your comments, and we hope you'll work with us again in the future for all of your vehicle needs. Take care!

DMAHER8683
4/16/2016

"We Found Just What We Were looking for"

The dealership is neat and very clean. We appreciated being able to enjoy a cup of coffee while we waited to complete our transaction. I also was very happy to see that all details of our purchase and the paperwork involved in registering and transferring plates and obtaining a title were done at the dealership. This was a great time saver that we really appreciated. Thank you.

April 21, 2016

It was our pleasure to help you through the process DMAHER8683, thank you for working with Dan and our team at Kelly Nissan of Woburn. We appreciate the kind review and comments about the presentation of our dealership. Anytime you'd like to come in for a cup of coffee you are certainly welcome! We look forward to helping you again, and please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. Have a wonderful day!

dhatch21

"Excellent Service"

Great customer Service, forgot to do this review back in November, sorry for the delay, but had some good laughs with customer service when bringing my car in for 1st oil change. Will be back you guys are nice, friendly and great service.

Cliff Legrand

April 21, 2016

That's okay dhatch21, thank you for sharing it with us now! Glad to hear that you had an enjoyable 1st oil change at Kelly Nissan of Woburn. If we can do anything for you again, please don't hesitate to let us know. Take care!

dhatch21

"Excellent Service"

Great customer service, I didn't have to wait long for service on car, pleasant atmosphere, I was welcomed and thanked for my business, coffee machine is nice in the waiting area :)

April 21, 2016

Thank you for sharing dhatch21, we appreciate having you work with our team. We believe it's the little things that count, like available coffee, or a thank you for allowing us to earn your business. We always appreciate the feedback and comments, and we thank you for letting us know about your recent experience with our dealership. We look forward to seeing you again dhatch21.

WANG-G
4/14/2016

"Good service "

Nice waiting room, polite service reception and technician. Very fast service . Will go bank again. Difinetely worth your money . Dylan is great. Thank you Nissan worburn

April 21, 2016

That's very kind of you to say about Dylan and our service department at Kelly Nissan of Woburn WANG-G - thank you so much for sharing. We appreciate having you as a customer, and we look forward to seeing you again in the future. Take care!

Reviews of Dylan Gallagher