Kelly Nissan of Woburn

Kelly Nissan of Woburn

Call
Kelly Nissan of Woburn Info
About Kelly Nissan of Woburn

At Kelly Nissan of Woburn, we offer a searchable online inventory of new Nissan cars in Woburn, along with well-maintained pre-owned cars by today's top manufacturers. Come on in and take a test drive! Our sales staff will help you find that new Nissan or quality used car that you have been searching for. Whether you are looking for a Nissan, a pre-owned car or truck, or the perfect commercial vehicle for you, our team at Kelly Nissan of Woburn is here to help. You can also reach Kelly Nissan of Woburn any time by filling out our contact form on our website or simply by calling us. The entire staff at Kelly Nissan of Woburn looks forward to serving our customers from Boston, Burlington, Wakefield and the greater North Shore areas!

About Kelly Nissan of Woburn

Inside service drive, free coffee, Dish TV, Children's Playroom

Mike Ahlin
1/05/2015

"Great Experience at Kelly in Woburn"

I went to Kelly last week looking to pick up my first car as a college graduate. I was met by Gary in the parking lot while looking aorund, and he was nothign but helpful and professional. We took an Altima out for a test drive and then began to talk finances. They were able to accomodate my price range and we were able to do business that day. I didn't even think to go to another dealer. The entire staff was courteous and professional and I could not have a had a better experience. I am very pleased with my Altima. Gratned I have only had it for a week, but it has been great so far. Gary gave me the ins-and-outs of the vehicle before he sen me off and followed up with me to make sure everything was going great. Any questions that I have he told me not to hesitate to give him a call. Thansk again Gary for all your help and support in choosing my first post-grad vehicle! All the best, Mike Ahlin

mike
1/05/2015

"a good day at kelly"

Gary Masiello met me in the parking lot, right away he wasn't pushy he was a regular guy interested In me and my needs,he got me the car I was there to see and within no time we were on the road. Gary answered any and all of the questions I had about the car as we were driving. he really knew his product.we got back to the shop sat down had a cup of coffee and hashed out a good deal for all. the process went smooth as Gary walked me through like the perfect gentleman that he is.I have had several questions since I purchased my new car and Gary has always taken my call and talked me through or arranged to have my problem taken care of. You people not only have a very good employee but more importantly you have a very good people person in Gary who actually cares about the people he is dealing with. Thanks Gary for your professionalism-Mike

JanetBM
12/06/2014

"Second purchase within a year from Saulo Costa"

Saulo is what made us come back to inquire about re-leasing for my 88 year old mother. I purchased an Altima in March and there were a couple of issues that were not related to Saulo, but other employees who didn't follow through, and Saulo made sure that they got resolved. I was in for service with the altima and started discussing the re-lease with Saulo while I was waiting. By the time my car was finished, we had looked at the available inventory with the features we wanted or excluded the ones that she didn't need, and all I had to do was have my mother come down and test drive and sign. The new car was ready when promised and we could not have had a better experience. If you want to deal with someone who listens to the customer and wants to make sure all his customers leave happy, then call Saulo. Also, David in service is outstanding as well as Tina the service manager.

arindamguha
12/04/2014

"Experience & Feedback"

I went to Kelly Nissan to buy a new vehicle. I did check out the different Nissan Altima models before zeroing in on the model of my choice. Ali Lohar was particularly helpful in the entire process. Ali was professional, knowledgeable, friendly and always ready to go the extra mile to help his customers out. He was able to work out a good deal for me and I walked out of the dealership happy with my new purchase. I give him 5 stars and recommend him strongly to anyone looking to purchase a car at this dealership.

ewn313
11/20/2014

"shady service "

Very bad experience. Quick to sign papers and pressure into putting money down before a bank was ever contacted. Waited over an hour to speak with a finance manager who gave me less than 2 minutes of his time and after asking for a 1000 dollars more for a down payment would not give me the payment back for over 24 hours.

sriram ps
11/19/2014

"Poor Sales"

Poor sales. The sales person was no interest to sell the car. He had this trainee with him and they both uttered poor jokes. He thought I am not there to buy the car , and I read his mind immediately and mentioned many times that I will buy the car the next day. He did not explain the features of the car, and he had lame reasons not to apprise my 2013 car. And when I insisted, he apprised my 2013 car to 4k below the dealer rate. When I said the actual apprised value from other kelly showroom, he was like, "Ok, what do you want now"? I just got irritated and walked away. If he is not interested to do sales on that day, he should sit back at home, relax or take a vacation. He wasted all my time that evening. The same sales person has very poor rating and I am wondering how he is still with this showroom.

PN10
9/22/2014

"Great Salesperson - Good Experience"

Can not give 5 stars because of the Lynnfield experience and they are owned by the same people/ We have heard many ads for Kelly Nissan and was looking forward to visiting their dealership.... While looking for a new car we went to Kelly Nissan of Lynnfield. They were horrid. The salesman was awful. We received a call from Kelly of Woburn and decided to give them a try. What a refreshing difference. We were greeted at the door by Matt and he was professional and to the point. He was a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend working with him. The only criticism I would have of this dealer ship was the finance people. We waited a long time to meet with them (over an hour) and he was VERY pushy. We told him exactly what we wanted and we were going to pay cash. You would think that would speed up the process but it prolonged it.

E92
9/20/2014

"Very bad experience"

Had the worst experience here. Very condescending, rude and did not want to take full care of a problem they caused. Customer service not priority.

GVen2310
9/17/2014

"Great Buying Experience Everytime"

The used car I purchased recently is the second vehicle I have purchased from Kelly Nissan and both experiences have been top notch. The salesperson Shawn Crowley that sold me the car was incredibly knowledgeable and personable, and I would recommend him to anyone looking to purchase a car at this dealership. I will continue to have my car serviced there and will be stopping by the next time I am in the market for a new automobile.

mom4ruby
9/03/2014

"Friendly, outstanding, quality service!"

I recently had my 2004 Kia Sorrento serviced, and the friendliness of staff and quality of work I received was exactly what you want in an automotive experience! Mark Zayac was all smiles, polite, helpful, informative & someone I would absolutely go see again for any/all my car's needs. His overall description of what was done, step by step, to the car left me feeling very confident and pleased. The level of detail and overall quality of the services I'd received gets an A++ in my book! I am a career nanny of over 24 years, and my car is forever carrying the precious cargo of the families who trust me to keep their kids safe, and I, in turn, trust Mr.Zayac to help me continue to do so for many years to come! Thank you to Kelly Nissan of Woburn for having such an outstanding Service Advisor & thanks again, Mark Zayac!!

Mark Zayac