Kelly Nissan of Woburn

Aurys Pena

April 23, 2017

"Satisfaction guaranteed!"

- Claudian

My experience was was so smooth and enjoyable. My salesman Miner Sparks was terrific. Attentive , polite, knowledgeable and thoroughly professional. He took just the right amount of time going over cars features before the test drive , answered all my questions and I actually had fun driving around with him. I felt so comfortable and never pressured, unlike the last place I had gone. I decided to buy and was treated extremely well in the trade in and negotiation process. The next step, financing with Jose Soto, was also extremely relaxed. Jose took the time to explain my options, additional warranties that would work for me. I was extremely happy with my entire experience. The next day, manager Jon Chiavelli, was extremely accommodating when I called and wanted the trade in back, because my dghtr, being of driving age, suddenly decided she had wanted it. Even sending me the registration by email to save me a trip when my husband forgot to pick it up after getting the trade in back. Wow! They were truly awesome!

April 22, 2017

"Service - in & out !"

- JDP07

I brought my Altima in for a CVT recall to be repaired. While I was there I figured I may as well get an oil change and tire rotation. They did all that as well as checked my brake pads and various auto fluids. All was good! Dylan, the service manager, was super nice and had me out if there in a little over an hour. For all that was done, I'd say that's great! Definitely recommend using this Nissan Service Department!

April 22, 2017

"Best car buying experience to date!"

- ttremonte

Don't think I've had a better car shopping experience. My salesperson, Brandon, was extremely professional and helped me make a decision when I walked in having no clue what I wanted except I knew it had to have a v6. I drove several cars (probably annoying the crap out of him) but he was fun and enjoyable to work with. Tommy, the GSM was great and made the negotiations on both my trade and new car a breeze. Within no more than 5 minutes, I was brought into Jose's office to go over my financial options. It was painless, extremely low pressure, and actually enjoyable going over all my options, including the banks and additional packages that I could choose from. Brandon followed up after my purchase, and when my registration was done it took no more than 15 minutes to get the inspection sticker and I was back on my way. I highly recommend Kelly Nissan of Woburn, especially Brandon, Tommy, and Jose.

New 2017 Nissan Maxima, $41660