Kelly Volkswagen

72 Andover St.,
Danvers, Massachusetts 01960
Kelly Volkswagen Info
About Kelly Volkswagen

It's simple. We know Volkswagen. That's how our service department offers top-of-the-line automotive service to our customers, and our sales team delivers the highest level of satisfaction when you visit Kelly Volkswagen. Did we mention we are also the largest Volkswagen dealership in the United States? Come in today and let us show you how "We Make it Easy!"

About Kelly Volkswagen

Friday 8:00 AM - 6:00 AM

Sunday 11:30 AM - 5:00 AM

Friday 7:30 AM - 6:00 AM

Diane Voeller
9/29/2016

"Beautiful car thank you for keeping the car until shipper ar"

The car is beautiful a few dents, scuffs, and dings that were not mentioned in the ad. And a car with only 16,188 miles I would have expected floor mats..??? NO floor Mats! Diane Voeller

Gggg
9/20/2016

"Very very professional and efficient!!"

Josh did an excellent job. Very courteous and helpful. A class act along with being very sincere. Josh was very knowledgeable about construction and mechanics of the car.

September 26, 2016

Thanks for your review Gggg, Josh is a wonderful representative of ours and he is as you mentioned, very knowledgeable about our Volkswagen models. We're glad that he could be so pleasant to work with during your purchasing experience and we thank you for choosing our dealership for your new vehicle purchase. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us again if we can do anything else for you. Take care Gggg!

Gsauls
9/20/2016

"Great dealership"

Everyone was professional and courteous and they worked diligently to get me in a new leased vehicle in a timely and efficient manner. Would definitely recommend Kelly VW to friends and family.

September 26, 2016

Hi Gsauls! Thank you so much for letting us know about your recent visit with Josh, Said and our Kelly VW dealership. We definitely appreciate your recommendation and review and hope that every part of your purchase was exactly what you hoped for. If we can do anything else for you please don't hesitate to reach out to our team at Kelly Volkswagen.

mgobbi01
9/09/2016

"Amazing Dealer"

He was a very honest dealer, I had an awesome experience there! I would totally recommend not only for someone to go to that dealership, but to make sure that he is your dealer!

September 26, 2016

Thank you for taking a moment to review our team mgobbi01. We love hearing that Garrett was so helpful and honest with you during your new purchase, making your car buying experience so wonderful. We appreciate your business and hope that you'll work with our team again for all of your automotive needs in the future.

Jen
9/06/2016

"great to work with"

Everyone we dealt with was friendly and they really worked with us to get us the best deal possible. We were are very happy with our vehicle.

September 07, 2016

Thank you for sharing Jen, we love hearing that you were so happy with your vehicle. That means a lot to us and we appreciate you letting Garrett and our team know about your experience. Please let us know if you need anything at all - we're more than happy to help.

Paua123
8/17/2016

"My expierence was great!!"

Everyone was down to earth I knew that I was In good hands. Very helpful and friendly. Josh was great and I would use him again in the future. The finance person was also great, I just do not remember his name. Thanks, Paula Eremka

August 27, 2016

Hi Paula, thank you for taking a moment to review your experience with Josh and our team at Kelly VW. We appreciate hearing that you were comfortable with our staff and had a great time with your new purchase. Congratulations - it means a lot to us that you gave us the opportunity to earn your business. Please let us know if we can do anything else for you.

Christopher Chapman
8/12/2016

"Extremely uncompetitive pricing"

Spoke to salesperson many weeks back but put off purchasing. Recently became serious about purchasing. Since I had used the salesperson's time earlier in the year, I called him to say I would give him a chance to make a sale if his pricing were extremely competitive. When I visited the dealership, the initial offer I was given was for msrp minus the $1,000 that VW of America gives to anyone to move 2016 stock. If the primary goal of Kelly is to try to sell every vehicle at msrp, it would be very helpful if that policy were prominently posted at the dealership, in print advertising, and on the website. Given enough days of negotiating I believe that Kelly might have provided competitive pricing but that was not how I wanted to spend my time so I left without purchasing. I would strongly urge anyone to go with an internet only negotiation approach when interacting with this dealership.

Jetta16
8/04/2016

"Great experience overall -"

Great job! The two people I dealt with Said & Paul were very helpful, and my son really likes his Jetta. Thank you for making his first car experience a great one. Best, Elizabeth

August 10, 2016

We love to hear that your son likes his Jetta Elizabeth! Thank you for telling us about your experience with Said and Paul, it means a lot to our team. We hope he continues to enjoy everything the Jetta has to offer. If either of you need anything else at all please don't hesitate to reach out to our Kelly VW team.

Mkachinski
8/03/2016

"Mark Galante is great!"

We were having an issue with a car that was purchased at Kelly VW. The car would stall at random times. After VW sent an engineer out to fix the issue, it happened AGAIN! At this point I no longer felt it safe to have my family in the car. After getting very little help from Volkswagen Customer Care I asked to speak to the manager of Kelly VW. Mark immediately worked out a fair solution to our problem and we were in a new car by the end of the day. Mark took the time to check in with me multiple times during the process of getting our new car. I would highly recommend Kelly VW

August 10, 2016

Hi Mkachinski, thank you for sharing your experience with our team. We're so sorry to hear about your original vehicle problems, but we couldn't be more happy to hear that Mark stepped in and took care of all your needs in a professional, fair manner. We hope you'll let us know if anything else comes up - we're always here for you if you need anything else. And of course, congratulations on the new purchase Mkachinski!

Monica's Jetta
8/03/2016

"I love my new 2016 Jetta!!"

I recently had an awesome experience at Kelly Volkswagen in Danvers. The service was beyond great. Great job to everyone especially Josh Cone who was very professional, kind, and thorough during my second leasing experience. Kudos to your awesome team!!

August 10, 2016

And kudos to you on your new Jetta Monica! Thank you very much for sharing and for working with Josh for your 2016 VW Jetta purchase. We appreciate hearing your feedback for our dealership and hope that this experience will have you coming back for all of your vehicle needs in the future. If we can do anything else for you please do not hesitate to reach out Monica.

Reviews of Josh Cone