Kelly Volkswagen

72 Andover St.,
Danvers, Massachusetts 01960
Kelly Volkswagen Info
About Kelly Volkswagen

It's simple. We know Volkswagen. That's how our service department offers top-of-the-line automotive service to our customers, and our sales team delivers the highest level of satisfaction when you visit Kelly Volkswagen. Did we mention we are also the largest Volkswagen dealership in the United States? Come in today and let us show you how "We Make it Easy!"

About Kelly Volkswagen

Friday 8:00 AM - 6:00 AM

Sunday 11:30 AM - 5:00 AM

Friday 7:30 AM - 6:00 AM

jamesbouras
2/18/2015

"Great Leasing Experience! and most importantly Dog friendly"

What sets Kelly VW away from any other dealership is the consistent high level of service and dedication from test drive till your ready to trade in the vehicle for a new car. I have purchased all of my cars from a Kelly dealer, never once have I been pressured and tricked into something. This consistency continued this past week when Mr. Ryley Pells helped negotiate a deal to get out of my lease of a Jetta and into a brand new Tiguan just in time for another blizzard. He was extremely compassionate and understanding of my current financial situation. He lived up to his word on getting me a great price and staying within my budget. What also impresses me about Kelly VW is that all members of the team are welcoming and friendly. They will always go out of their way to greet you and check up on you over time. The relationship does not end when you sign the deal and leave. I feel the staff wants to make sure you have a sustained and pleasant buying and driving experience.

Saarinen
2/17/2015

"Service on a Friday Night!"

After doing research online looking for a CPO TDI Jetta Sportwagon for weeks we decided on making a drive from RI to Kelly VW. Within moments of making the phone call to see if the vehicle we had our eyes on was available, I received a call from Jackie letting me know he was getting it ready so we could go for a drive when we arrived. We hit awful traffic on our way from RI resulting in us arriving a good half hour after closing time. Jackie never made us feel rushed through our visit to Kelly VW. In fact, upon returning from a quick test drive, we made the decision that this vehicle was going to be ours. We did not leave Kelly VW that evening until nearly 8:30 (now two and a half hours after closing time!). I jumped for joy when Jackie said he would have to deliver the vehicle to RI, saving me another trip. Jackie kept in touch to make sure the delivery and experience at the RI DMV was a piece of cake. Even though Jackie could not make the trip on the day I wanted to take possession of the vehicle he made sure to ensure that all of his ducks were in a row for a simple and quick transaction. We are only slightly disappointed that Kelly VW is not closer to home! Would highly recommend Jackie and the great team at Kelly VW for anyone who is in the market for a new or used (CPO) VW.

LindsayTiguan
2/17/2015

"THANK YOU for all you did. "

Ron Alonso was amazing. He did a lot of work to get me a really amazing deal on a VW Tiguan. I am so happy with the new car and with the work Ron did. He went above and beyond helping me and I am very pleased.

shawmuter
2/09/2015

"Kelly VW- Fabricio very helpful"

Fabricio has been very helpful and responsive in my VW car search process- I would definitely recommend him to you as you evaluate VW's.

AMSESQ
1/23/2015

"Great experiences at Kelly VW"

I have leased two cars with Steve Warren and I will again. Many people approach car buying with a defensive attitude, but Steve's honesty and down-to-earth attitude about the entire process will make the experience a favorable one for both sides. Each time I have sat down with Steve, he has been able to find the perfect car for me, even though I come in not knowing where to begin. I highly recommend Kelly VW and Steve for anyone interested in purchasing or leasing a VW. Additionally, I have never had a bad experience at the service department.

BJZS76
1/20/2015

"Our car buying experience with Jason Ludwig"

This is the first car we have purchased that was such a pleasant experience. Jason was so friendly, especially since he was dealing with to seniors and two of our children. He explained everything in such a way that we seniors understood. He was kind and went over things several times. We appreciate his calls finding out how we were doing and how the car was doing. We love the car, the dealership and Jason. We thank you Jason for all your help with this overwhelming procedure. Our only small complaint was the extraordinary length of time that it took for the last step. But we can overlook that since we are so happy with the car. We will stop and see you soon. Thank you again.

Jason Ludwig

SO1988
1/15/2015

"In love with my 2015 GTI"

I went to Kelly about three weeks ago to lease a new car for the first time. As a first time Volkswagen owner I could not be happier. The dealership itself is immaculate and has great accommodations. Josh Cone and Brenden Kelly were extremely patient and answered all my questions regarding the terms of the lease. Josh also took the time to go over all of the bells and whistles of the new car before I drove off. They made the process easy and painless. I would highly recommend this dealership. P.S. They are dog friendly :)

cw01915
1/11/2015

"Buying made easy"

After finding the certified pre owned Touareg I'd been looking for on Kelly's website (via TrueCar), I stopped in for a test drive. Mike Colby greeted my wife and I right away and made sure we were his top priority for the duration of our visit. The test drive was great, he made sure to answer all of our questions. He was never pushy and seemed to genuinely want a deal that made sense for both of us. Kelly VW was able to be a bit flexible on both the value of my trade in and the final price of the Touareg. While I may have paid a bit more than I wished, the friendly sales process more than made up for the few extra bucks in the purchase price. Since closing and taking delivery of the car, Mike has gone above and beyond to make sure I'm satisfied. I can't recall another dealership willing to put so much effort and time in after the sale as Mike and the team at Kelly.

Mike Colby

happymiles
1/07/2015

"Completely Pleased with Leased 2015 Jetta"

I feel I got a terrific deal on my new Jetta, and wanted to acknowledge my outstanding experience at Kelly Volks. Steve Warren is truly a remarkable salesman. From the minute we met, when I needed a car on short notice, he was attentive to my needs. He asked questions, and took the time to make sure I got a suitable model. He brings vast experience and knowledge to his job. He facilitated registration, plates, and insurance. Within 3 days I was out on the road enjoying all the great features of my new car. I would highly recommend Steve and this dealership to everyone.

atvinsel
1/05/2015

"1 fire engine red 2014 Jetta"

I thought my experience at Kelly Volkswagen was exceptional. I have not purchased a car in a long time. I like to do lots of research so when I come into the dealer, I know what to expect as far as pricing. I was pleasantly surprised at the inventory available in both new and pre owned. I also was surprised that the price offered on my 2014 Jetta was right in the price range I wanted. Anthony Belmonte was straightforward and very easy to deal with. The car was also ready earlier than I expected. Thanks very much!

Reviews of Kendra Milan