Kelly Volkswagen

Jackie Amodeo

Jason D'Avolio, Sales Manager, Kelly Volkswagen

Jason D'Avolio

February 18, 2017

"Great service, fast work "

- Jmako

Jeff in Service was great and even saved me some money with a coupon. No pressure for getting extra services. Comfy waiting area, free WiFi and espresso machine

February 16, 2017

"Patient and accomodating "

- greygolf

I'm not easy to deal with. I do a lot of research and I ask a lot of questions. Sean Ridge was with me every step of the way with the information I needed and - ultimately - the exact car I wanted (a grey Golf/Wolfsburg edition). He scored extra points for communicating with me via phone and email - I always knew where I was in the process and confident it would move forward. Also, the environment at Kelly VW is bright, pleasant and clean, which I greatly appreciated.

February 15, 2017

"Smoothest service ever!"

- SoupSandwich

Came in for an oil change and asked about a new rear wiper. there was very polite. My service technician was Chris and he was absolutely fantastic, probably the friendliest and most approachable mechanic I've ever met. My car isn't that old but he still gave me a quick and understandable rundown on the comprehensive check he performed on the car and his recommendations for things to think about addressing soon. He definitely seemed to care, using plastic gloves and paper mats so as not to dirty the car and putting the inspection paperwork neatly folded in the glovebox. He had me in and out so fast I couldn't even finish my coffee! I wish there was one of him at all the other Volkswagen dealers I've had to deal with!

Kelly Volkswagen, Danvers, MA, 01960