Kelly Volkswagen

Jackie Amodeo

Rachel DaSilva, Service Advisor, Kelly Volkswagen

Rachel DaSilva

March 25, 2017

" Service at Your Convenience"

- PSS1090

The tire light indicator went on and I was able to drive right to the service center without an appointment! My car was taken in right away while I waited in the comfortable customer service lounge. Everyone was friendly and helpful while I waited and also would check in with me to give me an update or ask if I needed anything. My job involves driving all day long and this was the third time I went in for tire issues. The first time was after I bought the car and the indicators needed to be reset. The second time was low inflation after a big winter storm, and the last time, was a nail that I picked up after I hit a pothole in a construction site! My wait times have been between 20 and 50 minutes and one time I was told it would be more than an hour and I was out in less than 45 minutes! I have owned my VW car for almost 10 months and after more than 25 years of driving for work, this is been the best car I have ever owned and is absolutely the best and most convenient maintenance and car service program ever!

March 19, 2017

"Great service"

- franaiello

Friendly staff Keep you informed with all the work. Clean and comfortable waiting area also like the summary video of the work completed and recommendations

March 14, 2017

"Excellent car buying experience "

- Boggs7

I'm very pleased with my new car, Josh was very knowledgeable and helpful, which made my car buying experience stress free and exciting. If your looking for a great all around car you should stop by and talk to Josh Cone.

Kelly Volkswagen, Danvers, MA, 01960