Kelly Volkswagen

72 Andover St.,
Danvers, Massachusetts 01960
Kelly Volkswagen Info
About Kelly Volkswagen

It's simple. We know Volkswagen. That's how our service department offers top-of-the-line automotive service to our customers, and our sales team delivers the highest level of satisfaction when you visit Kelly Volkswagen. Did we mention we are also the largest Volkswagen dealership in the United States? Come in today and let us show you how "We Make it Easy!"

About Kelly Volkswagen

Friday 8:00 AM - 6:00 AM

Sunday 11:30 AM - 5:00 AM

Friday 7:30 AM - 6:00 AM

LillyVines
4/30/2016

"Impressed "

I was very apprehensive about getting a new vehicle I haven't had good experiences in the past the service and amount time it took I was very impressed my trade in was very fair the price the negotiated on my preowned vehicle was lower than expected I drove all the way from Cape Cod thank you kelly Volkswagen for a very good experience. Kelly Carey Cape Cod

emmel
4/27/2016

"Excellent Place to Buy aand Service your car."

It was an extraordinary car buying experience. We came there with a little bit of home work but the whole process was such pleasant experience - it was quick, clean and stress-free. The credit must go to Said Bousbaa, the Manager - very warm, very descent, very classy and very professional. If I recollect it right, we wrapped it under an hour! Nothing more Nothing less. The car was VW Golf GTI. I must also thanks to Jim, the sales person, too. I have had know this dealership for a couple of years now. At that time,, Patrick Collin, who used to run the service department. He is very dependable man. My most recent encounters with Rachel DaSilva in service department was also equally impressive. Unfortunately, I had a crack on the windshield in less than three months after buying this car. I called up Said Boubsaa, the Manager, who asked me to come down. Personally, took time to inspect the windshield. Almost, immediately, set things in motion with the service department - ordered the part, scheduled the technician and fixed the problem in 2 days flat. He went over and above the call of duty in every encounter, since buying this car from Kelly Dealership. It was chance encounter, I ran into Mr. Kelly - the Big Boss and expressed my genuine appreciation of the dealership, Management and staff on the floor. I would go there again. I would recommend it to others too!

April 27, 2016

Thank you for the write up Emmel! I am very happy that Rachel, James and Said were so accommodating. Once again, thank you for taking the time to write. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtfulness and your business.

Pmerkel
4/26/2016

"Ryley"

Went to Kelly's yesterday from a flyer I received in the mail about my GTI. I was greeted by Ryley Pells who not only got me into the car I was interested in but the model that when I first arrived I thought no way I will have to go with lower model.Ryley was never pushy and incredibly efficient. Walked in at 2:20 and drove away in a Tiguan at 6:15 !!!!! Thank you Ryley GREAT customer service.

April 26, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience here at Kelly VW. We will continue our efforts to meet your expectations in the future as well. We look forward to serving you for many years to come. Mark Galante General Manager

SABAHUDINSISIC92
4/18/2016

"Seevice"

Great experience whenever I go in for service. My car always gets fixed in a timely manor and I would recommend this dealership to anyone!

April 21, 2016

Glad to have you back again SABAHUDINSISIC92 - thank you for working with Rachel and our team. We genuinely appreciate your review, and if there is anything else Rachel or our team can do for you, please don't hesitate to reach out. Have a great day!

ALEXISBATEMAN82
4/06/2016

"Customer service was lacking "

I came to the dealership to get my engine light check. The mechanic did not screw my belly pan on correct. I was under the car and there was 4 screws missing. I had my dad and co worker check as well. I had to tape it up just to get to the dealership. I've had a dent in my fender for years. He claimed I hit something. Then stated the screws where there. I could see him mocking me through the glass. Accidents happen but don't tell me the screws where in there when 3 people saw they where missing He put the old pan on. After complaining they ordered me a new pan and apologized. I was offered a free oil change. When I arrived no one knew what I was talking about. I got a inspection as well and was charge 70 in labor to change two light bulbs. I was told by one man it would be about a hour. A half hour later another lady said it be about another two hours. Not one person apologized for me having to take two days off of work. When I went to pay the lady at the desk was chatting with a co worker and I actually had to interupt her and say can I pay. I asked about the labor and she stated maybe next time I should ask for a quote. I was giving a quote with the price of the light bulbs, Rachael did not state the 70 dollar labor charge for two light bulbs. To make matters worse I have your tdi diesal, so I think you would go above and beyond to be a little more respectful to your customers. Your dealership alone has sealed the deal, I will never buy another Volkswagen. I would go anywhere before allowing your dealership to touch my car again. I'm actually driving all the way to Medford because of the service i received. Customer service is very important, and your staff is not trained for it. The only polite person I spoke with was Mike he was very professional

Jason was the mechanic

SABAHUDINSISIC92
3/29/2016

"Extremely happy with service department "

Rachel was my service writer and was a great help, took care of the issues I was having and I got my car back quickly and was also washed when it was completed

April 12, 2016

Thank you so much for your review SABAHUDINSISIC92. Glad to hear that Rachel was so attentive to your vehicle's issues and helped you get back into your car right away. If we can help you again in anyway, please don't hesitate to let Rachel or our team at Kelly VW know. Thank you again, and have a great day SABAHUDINSISIC92!

JEMCC3
3/18/2016

"Excellent"

Highly competent and courteous staff. A complication arose and the problem was handled fairly and quickly. There was excellent communication . The change for the complication was very reasonable.

March 18, 2016

Thanks JEMCC3, we appreciate you saying that! Great communication is a top priority here and we are glad that you received that. Thanks for the review.

DUGGAND44
3/17/2016

"Thank's for the Great Service."

Just had the 20k service performed on my Daughter's 2014 VW Jetta wagen which she purchased at Kelly VW last July.................Very Nice People!!

March 17, 2016

We are more than happy to help DUGGAND44! Glad to hear how great your service visit went, we look forward to seeing you and your daughter again soon.

happycustomer
3/15/2016

"Efficient and quick"

We purchased a used VW Passat at Kelly Honda in Lynn. There was a problem with the drivers side front door lock which occasionally wouldn't open with the remote control. We had it serviced once at Kelly Honda, but that didn't fix the problem so we went to Kelly VW. They found the problem quickly, repaired it, and we were gone within an hour. Great service!

March 16, 2016

We're happy to hear that happycustomer! Glad to know that the problem with the door lock was taken care of. Thank you for taking the time to write your review, please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

LIFEOFMRPEACE
3/09/2016

"Pleasant personal investment with help from pleasant people"

Everything was made easy by the employees, all questions were answered accordingly, and I leave the dealership happy every visit. They treat you like people not consumers.

March 10, 2016

Thank you LIFEOFMRPEACE, we are glad to know that you received such great customer service. We always want you to leave us with a smile on your face! Thanks again for the review, have a great day.

Reviews of Rachel DaSilva