Kelly Volkswagen

72 Andover St.,
Danvers, Massachusetts 01960
Kelly Volkswagen Info
About Kelly Volkswagen

It's simple. We know Volkswagen. That's how our service department offers top-of-the-line automotive service to our customers, and our sales team delivers the highest level of satisfaction when you visit Kelly Volkswagen. Did we mention we are also the largest Volkswagen dealership in the United States? Come in today and let us show you how "We Make it Easy!"

About Kelly Volkswagen

Friday 8:00 AM - 6:00 AM

Sunday 11:30 AM - 5:00 AM

Friday 7:30 AM - 6:00 AM

clancy1
6/15/2015

"Easiest car I ever bought"

I came to Kelly for a simple repair on my 2010 Jetta. At the same time my son's Jeep had just bit the dust and needed to be "replaced". In less than an hour Jackie Amodeo had identified the right Jetta to address my need and had his Finance colleagues complete the leasing paperwork. By the time my car was ready so was my new one! I credit Jackie with his attentiveness, listening skills, and product knowledge!

fmk64
5/30/2015

"Anthony Belmonte is GREAT! "

I recently traded in my 2012 Passat for a 2012 Eos. I worked with Anthony from the very beginning. He understood what I wanted and how willing I was to wait for just the right car. He kept me updated, almost daily and answered all of my questions, even though I am sure I drove him crazy! I had found the right car, but it was at a dealership in Rhode Island. He tried to get the vehicle for me, but the other dealership wouldn't cooperate. So, I took a trip down there and test drove the car. It was the color I wanted (inside and out), had all of the features I wanted, great mileage, a year newer, and priced right. It was perfect and I loved it, but something just wasn't right. I didn't get the welcome feeling from the dealership that I had received from Anthony. So, I didn't buy it. Later that week, Anthony emailed to say one had come in. It wasn't the color I wanted, but he wanted me to look at it. I went the next night and fell in love again. It wasn't exactly what I wanted. It was the wrong color, a 2012, but had low mileage. I contemplated for a day or so, comparing the 2012 to the 2013. Late one night, I emailed Anthony and flat out asked him why I should buy the car from him, and not Rhode Island. He took the time to write back such a thoughtful and meaningful email, that I was so moved. I appreciated the time and effort he put into that reply, so much so, that it was his answer that made the sale. He respected me as a person and not just a sale. The night I picked up my "new" Eos, Anthony spent the time to go over the car's features. When I got home, I noticed they had placed the wrong license plates on the car, so I called the dealership immediately. Anthony was kind enough to find the correct plates and offered to stop by my house on the way home to swap them out. THAT is customer service. When the time comes for me to trade in my 2012 Eos (which I am LOVING BY THE WAY) I will reach out to Anthony without a doubt. Thank you Anthony for a great experience.

DOMINIC
5/11/2015

"GREAT EXPERIENCE, OUTSTANDING DEALER"

I WAS GREETED BY JACKIE AMODEO WHEN I ARRIVED,HE SHOWED ME JUST WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR WITHIN 1 HOURI LEFT KELLY AS A HAPPY CUSTOMER ,THE NEXT MORNING BY 10 AM JACKIE HAD SECURED MY REGISTRATION ,STICKER ,WHEN I GOT HOME I TRIED TO ADJUST MY REAR VIEW MIRROR IT FELL OFF I DROVE THERE AND JACKIE BROUGHT THE CAR IN AND IN 10 MINUTES I WAS LEAVING ,OVER THE WEEKEND I NOTICED A PROBLEM WITH THE MIRROR ,I WENT BACK AND SPOKE WITH DAVE IN SERVICE HE HAD A TECH LOOK AT IT AND DECIDED TO ORDER ME A NEW MIRROR THE NEXT DAY IT WAS INSTALLED. I CONSIDER KELLY VW AN OUTSTANDING ALL AROUND VW DEALER

Lee Allen
4/14/2015

"Looking at a Golf"

We found our salesperson, Fabricio Dias, to be extremely pleasant, informative and not pushy in any way. He gave us a good overview of the Golf and let us experience the comfortable ride. The dealership has a very high end feel and would be a very nice place to wait for service even for a few hours. We were sorry not to be able to wait for the AWD Golfs to arrive, which seemed to be indefinite, but will certainly recommend Kelly VW and Fabricio to our family and friends who might be looking for a VW.

jonfernandes55
4/14/2015

"Awesome dealer, exceeds expectations!!"

I scoured the web for a Jetta Sportwagen, I had certain requirements for the car, had to be manual, no sunroof, etc. I found that Kelly VW had the exact car that I wanted. After making the arrangement with Jason Eisnor, I made the 4.5 hour trip from NJ to MA, and im glad I did. Kelly VW went above & beyond to ensure that I was happy with the purchase, and even after the deal was done was very helpful in a couple extras, and even delivering the car to be in NJ the next day. Jackie Amodeo was my sales rep for the purchase and made himself available anytime by phone or text, and was able to answer any questions I had, and give me updates. He is very knowledgeable about the cars he is selling (not something I can say about a lot of other dealers I have visited), and he is honest when follows through when he says he is going to do something, again, not something I have seen in many other dealers. Overall, I am overwhelmingly pleased with the entire team at Kelly VW of Danvers, MA. If you are considering taking a trip to buy a car from them, it is well worth it! Thanks again Kelly VW!

augustodc
4/02/2015

"Professional service"

Despite we can not finally got business with VW the quality and friendliness of Fabricio and Brendan was impressive. I would recommend them to anyone looking to buy a VW.

RichAndTerrie
3/31/2015

"Our Jetta is great, Fabricio Dias took good care of us"

We love the car. Fabricio took good care of us and set us up with a nice car. We'll come back to Fabricio and Kelly VW next time.

paultrusso9
3/17/2015

"Fabricio Dias"

This was my first car purchase, and Fabricio was great in helping me out. He was very informative and answered all of my questions in a very professional manner. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking to buy a VW.

Tonypom
3/14/2015

"Fabricio is great"

Fabricio Dias was a pleasure to work with. He was informative and did a good job to earn our business. I enjoyed my experience here.

poe9514
3/12/2015

"Great experience buying my first new car"

Jackie immediately contacted us after we emailed Kelly VW on their website. We were under the gun and wanting to purchase a new 2015 Jetta S by the weekend and it was already Thursday. He was friendly and professional, straightforward with what they could offer us - and still was willing to go the extra mile to not only to get us a better deal financially but also got the exact make and model that we wanted. We were able to sign paperwork the very next day for exactly the terms we'd agreed on and since they didn't have the model on site he arranged to have it available for us to pick up early the next week as it had to be shipped from a different location. Kendra, the financial specialist, walked us through the VW financing paperwork, explaining out the details and making sure that we understood exactly what we were signing. She also described the various deals we could get applied to the car before we took it home. When we went to pick up the car, it was freshly washed, gassed up and ready to go. We are very happy with the car, and really appreciate their effort, professionalism, and friendly customer service.

Reviews of Jackie Amodeo