Kelly Volkswagen

72 Andover St.,
Danvers, Massachusetts 01960
Kelly Volkswagen Info
About Kelly Volkswagen

It's simple. We know Volkswagen. That's how our service department offers top-of-the-line automotive service to our customers, and our sales team delivers the highest level of satisfaction when you visit Kelly Volkswagen. Did we mention we are also the largest Volkswagen dealership in the United States? Come in today and let us show you how "We Make it Easy!"

About Kelly Volkswagen

Friday 8:00 AM - 6:00 AM

Sunday 11:30 AM - 5:00 AM

Friday 7:30 AM - 6:00 AM

Paua123
8/17/2016

"My expierence was great!!"

Everyone was down to earth I knew that I was In good hands. Very helpful and friendly. Josh was great and I would use him again in the future. The finance person was also great, I just do not remember his name. Thanks, Paula Eremka

August 27, 2016

Hi Paula, thank you for taking a moment to review your experience with Josh and our team at Kelly VW. We appreciate hearing that you were comfortable with our staff and had a great time with your new purchase. Congratulations - it means a lot to us that you gave us the opportunity to earn your business. Please let us know if we can do anything else for you.

Christopher Chapman
8/12/2016

"Extremely uncompetitive pricing"

Spoke to salesperson many weeks back but put off purchasing. Recently became serious about purchasing. Since I had used the salesperson's time earlier in the year, I called him to say I would give him a chance to make a sale if his pricing were extremely competitive. When I visited the dealership, the initial offer I was given was for msrp minus the $1,000 that VW of America gives to anyone to move 2016 stock. If the primary goal of Kelly is to try to sell every vehicle at msrp, it would be very helpful if that policy were prominently posted at the dealership, in print advertising, and on the website. Given enough days of negotiating I believe that Kelly might have provided competitive pricing but that was not how I wanted to spend my time so I left without purchasing. I would strongly urge anyone to go with an internet only negotiation approach when interacting with this dealership.

Jetta16
8/04/2016

"Great experience overall -"

Great job! The two people I dealt with Said & Paul were very helpful, and my son really likes his Jetta. Thank you for making his first car experience a great one. Best, Elizabeth

August 10, 2016

We love to hear that your son likes his Jetta Elizabeth! Thank you for telling us about your experience with Said and Paul, it means a lot to our team. We hope he continues to enjoy everything the Jetta has to offer. If either of you need anything else at all please don't hesitate to reach out to our Kelly VW team.

Mkachinski
8/03/2016

"Mark Galante is great!"

We were having an issue with a car that was purchased at Kelly VW. The car would stall at random times. After VW sent an engineer out to fix the issue, it happened AGAIN! At this point I no longer felt it safe to have my family in the car. After getting very little help from Volkswagen Customer Care I asked to speak to the manager of Kelly VW. Mark immediately worked out a fair solution to our problem and we were in a new car by the end of the day. Mark took the time to check in with me multiple times during the process of getting our new car. I would highly recommend Kelly VW

August 10, 2016

Hi Mkachinski, thank you for sharing your experience with our team. We're so sorry to hear about your original vehicle problems, but we couldn't be more happy to hear that Mark stepped in and took care of all your needs in a professional, fair manner. We hope you'll let us know if anything else comes up - we're always here for you if you need anything else. And of course, congratulations on the new purchase Mkachinski!

Monica's Jetta
8/03/2016

"I love my new 2016 Jetta!!"

I recently had an awesome experience at Kelly Volkswagen in Danvers. The service was beyond great. Great job to everyone especially Josh Cone who was very professional, kind, and thorough during my second leasing experience. Kudos to your awesome team!!

August 10, 2016

And kudos to you on your new Jetta Monica! Thank you very much for sharing and for working with Josh for your 2016 VW Jetta purchase. We appreciate hearing your feedback for our dealership and hope that this experience will have you coming back for all of your vehicle needs in the future. If we can do anything else for you please do not hesitate to reach out Monica.

wakefield1
7/30/2016

"Volkswagen Golf Sportwagen"

Car: was pleasantly surprised to find a great car for a reasonable price. The interior was solidly built ergonomically sound; exterior was well-styled. I had been looking to buy a hybrid to improve mpg and reduce my footprint, but when I looked at the Sportwagen specs vs. my driving profile, was surprised to find this better in that respect. Performance continues to please. Dealer: James was a no-pressure, informative, pleasant individual who was great to work with. The other staff were helpful. The business manager provided a good deal and quick turnaround on financing and sale.

August 10, 2016

Thank you for sharing your review with us wakefield1, we're very happy to hear that our dealership and product was everything you were looking for. The Golf SportWagen is a wonderful vehicle all-around and we know you'll continue to love it for years to come. We appreciate you working with James on your purchase. If there's anything James or our team can do for you please let us know.

ScottJ
7/20/2016

"Easy to work with and helped me "

Was coming up to a lease end on an Acura TL, affected by the Tekata airbag recall, which Acura did nothing to help or save me as a customer. So I went an looked at other cars, I landed on a 2016 GLI (German is the best) and Kelly really listened to my needs and in the end they earned my business. Very easy to work with and actually helped me meet my objectives in getting a new vehicle but also who I want to partner with on my driving. Thank you! Happy VW customer thanks for Kelly

August 10, 2016

Thank you Scott! It was a pleasure helping you with your GLI purchase and we agree - German is the best. We appreciate you letting us know how our team listened to your needs and met your objectives. If there's anything we can do for you again we hope you'll let us know - we will continue to work hard to earn your business Scott. Take care and congratulations!

Megan M

"Great experience! "

Buying a car is always stressful, however, my experience with Kelly Volkswagen was anything but! I had been in contact first with Lauren to schedule a test drive and she was absolutely lovely. Upon our arrival, we were immediately outfitted with beverages and directed to sales (no wait). My sales associate, Anthony, was warm and welcoming. He had us in and out of the dealership (with a fully financed car) in under 45 minutes. Anthony took his time and made sure I was completely comfortable with the purchase I was about to make, never once rushing me through any part of the process. Let's face it, buying a car is a big deal and not being rushed was important to me, and helped set a positive tone for my experience. Anthony answered all of our questions in detail and never once made us feel like we were becoming annoying. Admittedly, I had shopped around prior to coming to Kelly VW. Having received quotes from other dealerships prior to my appointment with Anthony, I can confidently say that I received the best possible price available. Kendra assisted with my financing and worked hard to get the best terms for me. She was patient and reviewed all paperwork in detail before asking me to sign. My appointment was later in the day on the Saturday before the 4th of July, but Anthony and the team wanted to make sure I was able to drive away with my new (and amazing) car before the holiday. After offering to come in on his day off, Anthony and I agreed that I would come in the following morning. Sure enough, when I arrived not even a half hour after the dealership opened on Sunday, there was my car: sparkling, registered, and sporting new plates. All in all, I can't say enough about my experience. I would highly recommend Kelly Volkswagen!

August 10, 2016

Megan, we can't tell you how happy we are for you and how appreciative we are that you took a moment to share (in detail) your wonderful experience at our Kelly VW dealership. Thank you so much for letting us know about your visit with Lauren, Anthony, and Kendra. We agree, purchasing a new vehicle is certainly a big deal and that alone is reason enough to not feel pressured into making a decision. We're happy to hear that you shopped around prior to visiting with our team - we always work our hardest to find our customers the best deal for the vehicle they really want. We hope you'll work with us again for all of your automotive needs. If we can do anything else for you Megan, please let us know.

CaarMann

"Go Kelly !!"

Friendly and efficient (thanks to George and Kendra) sales & delivery process. Good amount of car inventory in a super clean and spacious environment. Unlimited free car wash - priceless !!

August 10, 2016

It's the little things that we try to accomplish for our customers CaarMann, like unlimited free car washes and a well-kept dealership. We appreciate you noticing these features and we're very glad that you enjoyed working with George, Kendra, and our Kelly Volkswagen dealership. We hope you'll visit us again for any of your vehicle needs in the future, from service and parts to another vehicle purchase!

NewGolf

"First Car Purchase"

Stopped by on a Saturday afternoon, Paul helped me find everything I was looking for and was very knowledgable on the vehicle and features. This was my first car purchase and i couldnt be happier.

August 10, 2016

Congratulations on your very first car purchase NewGolf, we're so excited for you! We appreciate you working with Paul and we love hearing that you couldn't be happier. With that being said, if there's anything we can do to make your future visits to our dealership better, don't hesitate to let us know. We're always looking to improve on our service! Thanks NewGolf, and again congratulations!

Reviews of Josh Cone