Kelly Volkswagen

72 Andover St.,
Danvers, Massachusetts 01960
Kelly Volkswagen Info
About Kelly Volkswagen

It's simple. We know Volkswagen. That's how our service department offers top-of-the-line automotive service to our customers, and our sales team delivers the highest level of satisfaction when you visit Kelly Volkswagen. Did we mention we are also the largest Volkswagen dealership in the United States? Come in today and let us show you how "We Make it Easy!"

About Kelly Volkswagen

Friday 8:00 AM - 6:00 AM

Sunday 11:30 AM - 5:00 AM

Friday 7:30 AM - 6:00 AM

Lee Allen
4/14/2015

"Looking at a Golf"

We found our salesperson, Fabricio Dias, to be extremely pleasant, informative and not pushy in any way. He gave us a good overview of the Golf and let us experience the comfortable ride. The dealership has a very high end feel and would be a very nice place to wait for service even for a few hours. We were sorry not to be able to wait for the AWD Golfs to arrive, which seemed to be indefinite, but will certainly recommend Kelly VW and Fabricio to our family and friends who might be looking for a VW.

jonfernandes55
4/14/2015

"Awesome dealer, exceeds expectations!!"

I scoured the web for a Jetta Sportwagen, I had certain requirements for the car, had to be manual, no sunroof, etc. I found that Kelly VW had the exact car that I wanted. After making the arrangement with Jason Eisnor, I made the 4.5 hour trip from NJ to MA, and im glad I did. Kelly VW went above & beyond to ensure that I was happy with the purchase, and even after the deal was done was very helpful in a couple extras, and even delivering the car to be in NJ the next day. Jackie Amodeo was my sales rep for the purchase and made himself available anytime by phone or text, and was able to answer any questions I had, and give me updates. He is very knowledgeable about the cars he is selling (not something I can say about a lot of other dealers I have visited), and he is honest when follows through when he says he is going to do something, again, not something I have seen in many other dealers. Overall, I am overwhelmingly pleased with the entire team at Kelly VW of Danvers, MA. If you are considering taking a trip to buy a car from them, it is well worth it! Thanks again Kelly VW!

augustodc
4/02/2015

"Professional service"

Despite we can not finally got business with VW the quality and friendliness of Fabricio and Brendan was impressive. I would recommend them to anyone looking to buy a VW.

RichAndTerrie
3/31/2015

"Our Jetta is great, Fabricio Dias took good care of us"

We love the car. Fabricio took good care of us and set us up with a nice car. We'll come back to Fabricio and Kelly VW next time.

paultrusso9
3/17/2015

"Fabricio Dias"

This was my first car purchase, and Fabricio was great in helping me out. He was very informative and answered all of my questions in a very professional manner. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking to buy a VW.

Tonypom
3/14/2015

"Fabricio is great"

Fabricio Dias was a pleasure to work with. He was informative and did a good job to earn our business. I enjoyed my experience here.

poe9514
3/12/2015

"Great experience buying my first new car"

Jackie immediately contacted us after we emailed Kelly VW on their website. We were under the gun and wanting to purchase a new 2015 Jetta S by the weekend and it was already Thursday. He was friendly and professional, straightforward with what they could offer us - and still was willing to go the extra mile to not only to get us a better deal financially but also got the exact make and model that we wanted. We were able to sign paperwork the very next day for exactly the terms we'd agreed on and since they didn't have the model on site he arranged to have it available for us to pick up early the next week as it had to be shipped from a different location. Kendra, the financial specialist, walked us through the VW financing paperwork, explaining out the details and making sure that we understood exactly what we were signing. She also described the various deals we could get applied to the car before we took it home. When we went to pick up the car, it was freshly washed, gassed up and ready to go. We are very happy with the car, and really appreciate their effort, professionalism, and friendly customer service.

jamesbouras
2/18/2015

"Great Leasing Experience! and most importantly Dog friendly"

What sets Kelly VW away from any other dealership is the consistent high level of service and dedication from test drive till your ready to trade in the vehicle for a new car. I have purchased all of my cars from a Kelly dealer, never once have I been pressured and tricked into something. This consistency continued this past week when Mr. Ryley Pells helped negotiate a deal to get out of my lease of a Jetta and into a brand new Tiguan just in time for another blizzard. He was extremely compassionate and understanding of my current financial situation. He lived up to his word on getting me a great price and staying within my budget. What also impresses me about Kelly VW is that all members of the team are welcoming and friendly. They will always go out of their way to greet you and check up on you over time. The relationship does not end when you sign the deal and leave. I feel the staff wants to make sure you have a sustained and pleasant buying and driving experience.

Saarinen
2/17/2015

"Service on a Friday Night!"

After doing research online looking for a CPO TDI Jetta Sportwagon for weeks we decided on making a drive from RI to Kelly VW. Within moments of making the phone call to see if the vehicle we had our eyes on was available, I received a call from Jackie letting me know he was getting it ready so we could go for a drive when we arrived. We hit awful traffic on our way from RI resulting in us arriving a good half hour after closing time. Jackie never made us feel rushed through our visit to Kelly VW. In fact, upon returning from a quick test drive, we made the decision that this vehicle was going to be ours. We did not leave Kelly VW that evening until nearly 8:30 (now two and a half hours after closing time!). I jumped for joy when Jackie said he would have to deliver the vehicle to RI, saving me another trip. Jackie kept in touch to make sure the delivery and experience at the RI DMV was a piece of cake. Even though Jackie could not make the trip on the day I wanted to take possession of the vehicle he made sure to ensure that all of his ducks were in a row for a simple and quick transaction. We are only slightly disappointed that Kelly VW is not closer to home! Would highly recommend Jackie and the great team at Kelly VW for anyone who is in the market for a new or used (CPO) VW.

LindsayTiguan
2/17/2015

"THANK YOU for all you did. "

Ron Alonso was amazing. He did a lot of work to get me a really amazing deal on a VW Tiguan. I am so happy with the new car and with the work Ron did. He went above and beyond helping me and I am very pleased.

Reviews of Fabricio Dias