Kelly Volkswagen

72 Andover St.,
Danvers, Massachusetts 01960
Kelly Volkswagen Info
About Kelly Volkswagen

It's simple. We know Volkswagen. That's how our service department offers top-of-the-line automotive service to our customers, and our sales team delivers the highest level of satisfaction when you visit Kelly Volkswagen. Did we mention we are also the largest Volkswagen dealership in the United States? Come in today and let us show you how "We Make it Easy!"

About Kelly Volkswagen

Friday 8:00 AM - 6:00 AM

Sunday 11:30 AM - 5:00 AM

Friday 7:30 AM - 6:00 AM

Marknalesnik
5/27/2016

"Very accommodating, not pushy, understood my needs"

I was very pleased with our salesman - Ryley. He was patient with us and never put any pressure or tried to play any games. Would recommend this dealership to anyone in the market for a new vehicle

shootcloser
5/11/2016

"Professionalism."

This visit involved a routine 10,000 mile service for my 2015 Golf. Since the departure of Amando - the service rep who I had worked with for all three of my Volkswagens (purchased at Kelly) - I did not have a relationship with anyone else in service. With the luck of the draw I called to make an appointment and Dave was the first to answer. He handled everything with crisp professionalism answering questions from a more than casual owner with great ease leaving me with a sense of confidence my car was in good hands. I feel fortunate to have connected with Dave.

May 16, 2016

We're quite happy to have been able to assist you with your vehicle service shootcloser, thank you for sharing your experience with our team. We're fortunate to have you as a wonderful customer of ours at Kelly Volkswagen, and your feedback and business mean a great deal to our team here. As always, if you need anything at all please don't hesitate to reach out. We look forward to seeing you back at our dealership again shootcloser - have a wonderful day.

Rraymond23
5/04/2016

"Outstanding"

I went to Kelly after seeing a Jetta online that I fell in love with. I was greeted with a smile right when I walked in for my appointment. After going for a test drive I knew I had to have it. What made the decision, besides loving the car, was the outstanding customer service and how helpful everyone one. They made the process so easy and had everything ready when they said they would. Great place to do business!

May 12, 2016

Your review is very kind Rraymond23, thank you. Our team is grateful that you found the process so easy and accommodating, that's always our goal for our customers. We're happy to help you out anytime and we hope you'll work with us again in the future Rraymond23 - take care.

AlpS
5/04/2016

"Great car buying experience. "

Sales person James was great! I m former service member and having such a common ground with James was an added bonus to my car buying experience. Thank you

May 12, 2016

First and foremost, thank you for your service to our country AlpS. We always enjoy hearing from former and current service members, and it's important to our company to recognize you for your dedication to our country. We also appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with James and our team at Kelly Volkswagen. We hope you'll continue to work with our team, and we're here for you if you ever need anything AlpS. Thank you - we hope you have a great day.

Kathy446
5/03/2016

"Excellent Experience"

Highly recommend this dealership. Very low-key, but helpful. Our salesman, Braulio was very knowledgable and went out of his way to make sure we got the right deal.

Braulio Andrades

May 12, 2016

Thank you for your review and recommendation of our dealership Kathy, we appreciate working with you for your new purchase. Happy to hear that Braulio helped get you a great deal. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.

LillyVines
4/30/2016

"Impressed "

I was very apprehensive about getting a new vehicle I haven't had good experiences in the past the service and amount time it took I was very impressed my trade in was very fair the price the negotiated on my preowned vehicle was lower than expected I drove all the way from Cape Cod thank you kelly Volkswagen for a very good experience. Kelly Carey Cape Cod

May 03, 2016

Thank you for sharing Kelly! It means a lot to us to hear that you drove all the way from Cape Cod to work with our dealership to find the best deal for you and your vehicle and trade-in. We're pleased to know that our dealership made your experience a great one, and we look forward to helping you again in the future with all of your vehicle needs.

emmel
4/27/2016

"Excellent Place to Buy aand Service your car."

It was an extraordinary car buying experience. We came there with a little bit of home work but the whole process was such pleasant experience - it was quick, clean and stress-free. The credit must go to Said Bousbaa, the Manager - very warm, very descent, very classy and very professional. If I recollect it right, we wrapped it under an hour! Nothing more Nothing less. The car was VW Golf GTI. I must also thanks to Jim, the sales person, too. I have had know this dealership for a couple of years now. At that time,, Patrick Collin, who used to run the service department. He is very dependable man. My most recent encounters with Rachel DaSilva in service department was also equally impressive. Unfortunately, I had a crack on the windshield in less than three months after buying this car. I called up Said Boubsaa, the Manager, who asked me to come down. Personally, took time to inspect the windshield. Almost, immediately, set things in motion with the service department - ordered the part, scheduled the technician and fixed the problem in 2 days flat. He went over and above the call of duty in every encounter, since buying this car from Kelly Dealership. It was chance encounter, I ran into Mr. Kelly - the Big Boss and expressed my genuine appreciation of the dealership, Management and staff on the floor. I would go there again. I would recommend it to others too!

April 27, 2016

Thank you for the write up Emmel! I am very happy that Rachel, James and Said were so accommodating. Once again, thank you for taking the time to write. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtfulness and your business.

Pmerkel
4/26/2016

"Ryley"

Went to Kelly's yesterday from a flyer I received in the mail about my GTI. I was greeted by Ryley Pells who not only got me into the car I was interested in but the model that when I first arrived I thought no way I will have to go with lower model.Ryley was never pushy and incredibly efficient. Walked in at 2:20 and drove away in a Tiguan at 6:15 !!!!! Thank you Ryley GREAT customer service.

April 26, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience here at Kelly VW. We will continue our efforts to meet your expectations in the future as well. We look forward to serving you for many years to come. Mark Galante General Manager

SABAHUDINSISIC92
4/18/2016

"Seevice"

Great experience whenever I go in for service. My car always gets fixed in a timely manor and I would recommend this dealership to anyone!

April 21, 2016

Glad to have you back again SABAHUDINSISIC92 - thank you for working with Rachel and our team. We genuinely appreciate your review, and if there is anything else Rachel or our team can do for you, please don't hesitate to reach out. Have a great day!

ALEXISBATEMAN82
4/06/2016

"Customer service was lacking "

I came to the dealership to get my engine light check. The mechanic did not screw my belly pan on correct. I was under the car and there was 4 screws missing. I had my dad and co worker check as well. I had to tape it up just to get to the dealership. I've had a dent in my fender for years. He claimed I hit something. Then stated the screws where there. I could see him mocking me through the glass. Accidents happen but don't tell me the screws where in there when 3 people saw they where missing He put the old pan on. After complaining they ordered me a new pan and apologized. I was offered a free oil change. When I arrived no one knew what I was talking about. I got a inspection as well and was charge 70 in labor to change two light bulbs. I was told by one man it would be about a hour. A half hour later another lady said it be about another two hours. Not one person apologized for me having to take two days off of work. When I went to pay the lady at the desk was chatting with a co worker and I actually had to interupt her and say can I pay. I asked about the labor and she stated maybe next time I should ask for a quote. I was giving a quote with the price of the light bulbs, Rachael did not state the 70 dollar labor charge for two light bulbs. To make matters worse I have your tdi diesal, so I think you would go above and beyond to be a little more respectful to your customers. Your dealership alone has sealed the deal, I will never buy another Volkswagen. I would go anywhere before allowing your dealership to touch my car again. I'm actually driving all the way to Medford because of the service i received. Customer service is very important, and your staff is not trained for it. The only polite person I spoke with was Mike he was very professional

Jason was the mechanic