Kelly Volkswagen

72 Andover St.,
Danvers, Massachusetts 01960
Kelly Volkswagen Info
About Kelly Volkswagen

It's simple. We know Volkswagen. That's how our service department offers top-of-the-line automotive service to our customers, and our sales team delivers the highest level of satisfaction when you visit Kelly Volkswagen. Did we mention we are also the largest Volkswagen dealership in the United States? Come in today and let us show you how "We Make it Easy!"

About Kelly Volkswagen

Friday 8:00 AM - 6:00 AM

Sunday 11:30 AM - 5:00 AM

Friday 7:30 AM - 6:00 AM

kostasgolfr
6/17/2016

"New Golf R"

Bought a new R from Kelly and the sales advisor Anthony B was great. He went above and beyond to provide a great experience. Delivery was one time and communication was great. I recommend Kelly VW ONLY for sales.

June 21, 2016

Thank you for your recommendation kostasgolfr. We are glad to hear Anthony was great in handling your new Golf R purchase. Congratulations and we hope you'll visit us again if there's anything we can do for you.

Zachd

"Great experience"

Josh and the team were extremely helpful throughout the process. He helped us to understand the product and help is to make the best possible choice for our families needs. I highly recommend anyone to use the team at Kelly VW for their next car.

June 16, 2016

Hello Zachd, thank you for sharing your recent visit with Josh and our VW team. We are glad to hear that Josh went over all of the vehicle information with you to help you make the best decision for your family. It's not always about style or price, sometimes it's about the functionality of the vehicle for your needs and we're glad that Josh took the time to be as detailed as possible about the fit of the vehicle for your family needs. We hope you had a memorable experience and we look forward to helping you again in the future with any of your needs Zachd. Have a great day!

rstsauveur
6/15/2016

"Excellent sales experience with George Sousa. "

I purchased a 2016 Jetta at Kelly VW and was thoroughly impressed with not just the car but with the buying process as well. George Sousa and the finance team handled the transaction so smoothly and within a couple hours I was driving away with my daughters first car. Super happy customer. Highly recommended!

June 16, 2016

Hi rstsauveur, thank you for your feedback and we appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your recent purchase at Kelly VW. Our team is glad to hear George took care of you while you visited our dealership and smoothly had you in and out with your daughter's first vehicle. Congratulations to both you and her on the new purchase! We welcome you both back to our dealership if there's anything else we can do for either of you.

CarBuyer27
6/15/2016

"Great service, great vehicle"

I came into Kelly VW not sure what I wanted, but with specific ideas about how much I could spend and what kind of features I wanted on a new vehicle. James Richard was my salesman, and he took that information, listened carefully to what I did and didn't want, and was very honest with me about which used cars would best suit my needs as an everyday commuter. He was flexible on the price and financing of the Jetta Sportwagen I decided on, and the finance manager went above and beyond to get me the best possible interest rate he could. All in all, I had a fantastic experience: I felt like they weren't treating me well to sell me a car, but treating me well while selling me a car. I'd certainly recommend the dealership, and Mr. Richard.

June 16, 2016

Our customer's happiness is what really matters to us CarBuyer27. If you purchase a vehicle with our dealership, but were unhappy with the process, that means that we failed at our goal of making you 100% satisfied, and to us that is unacceptable. We love knowing that you were able to find the right vehicle for your daily needs and got a great deal in the process. Thank you for working with James, Jason, and our dealership, and we genuinely appreciate your recommendation of our Kelly VW dealership.

Al Szymczycha

"Customer Service "

I have been using Kelly VW service in lieu of a competitor where I leased my 1st Jetta. The professional way I had been serviced in some uncomfortable times I felt I should give Kelly a shot at my next purchase. Again at an unforeseen problem, Kelly worked with me to ensure a vehicle I could afford. I can't thank them enough and appreciate them going the extra mile.

June 16, 2016

Thank you for giving our dealership the chance to earn your business Al, we appreciate it. We were more than happy to accommodate your needs, and hope that you'll work with us again for any of your vehicle needs moving forward. We appreciate your review, and hope that you enjoy your new purchase Al!

Sherrie17
6/11/2016

"Leased a new Tiguan"

We were very pleased with our experience at Kelly VW--leased a new 2016 Tiguan to replace our Eos. Ronnie Lena is a new salesman and earned his first sale. We highly recommend Kelly VW--their staff are across the board polite, courteous and respectful.

June 16, 2016

Your review is very kind Sherrie, thank you. We appreciate you working with Ronnie and helping him earn his first sale. Congratulations on your new Tiguan lease - we know you'll continue to love it for a long time. If you have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to let us know, we're more than happy to help out anytime.

jeff6473
6/03/2016

"Purchase of a new 2016 Golf/trade in 2011 Jetta"

Our experience was excellent. Paul clearly understood our requirements and took care to ensure that everything went smoothly. He showed us other models, explained the options and conducted an effective test drive. Price negotiation was handled well, Paul being very sensitive to our needs. To ensure we understood the software he arranged for Ryley to demonstrate the programs. At no time did we feel pressurized, their approach being open and honest. We would recommend Paul to our friends as he made the experience a pleasure.

June 16, 2016

Thanks Jeff, we couldn't be happier for you and we're appreciative that you gave Paul the chance to earn your business. Our dealership always tries to be as competitive as possible with our pricing, and it's also important to us to understand our clients needs throughout the purchase process, while being transparent with our customers. Congratulations on the new Golf, and we hope you'll work with us again for all of your VW needs Jeff. Take care!

dmdrago
5/31/2016

"Awesome!"

I walked in on a whim and got a better deal than i could have anywhere 9.4% is unheard of for me and my awful credit score.

June 16, 2016

Well we're so glad that we could get you a great deal dmdrago. Thank you for giving our dealership the opportunity to work with you on your new purchase and congratulations! We hope you'll visit us again for any of your vehicle needs. And we greatly appreciate you taking time out of your day to let us know how your visit went dmdrago.

Marknalesnik
5/27/2016

"Very accommodating, not pushy, understood my needs"

I was very pleased with our salesman - Ryley. He was patient with us and never put any pressure or tried to play any games. Would recommend this dealership to anyone in the market for a new vehicle

June 16, 2016

We're very straightforward with our customers Marknalesnik, and we're very happy to know that Ryley was helpful during your recent purchase with our VW dealership. Thank you for letting us know how your visit went and for your recommendation - we appreciate it. If there's anything else our team can do for you, don't hesitate to let us know.

shootcloser
5/11/2016

"Professionalism."

This visit involved a routine 10,000 mile service for my 2015 Golf. Since the departure of Amando - the service rep who I had worked with for all three of my Volkswagens (purchased at Kelly) - I did not have a relationship with anyone else in service. With the luck of the draw I called to make an appointment and Dave was the first to answer. He handled everything with crisp professionalism answering questions from a more than casual owner with great ease leaving me with a sense of confidence my car was in good hands. I feel fortunate to have connected with Dave.

May 16, 2016

We're quite happy to have been able to assist you with your vehicle service shootcloser, thank you for sharing your experience with our team. We're fortunate to have you as a wonderful customer of ours at Kelly Volkswagen, and your feedback and business mean a great deal to our team here. As always, if you need anything at all please don't hesitate to reach out. We look forward to seeing you back at our dealership again shootcloser - have a wonderful day.

Reviews of Kendra Milan