Kelly Volkswagen

Rachel DaSilva, Service Advisor, Kelly Volkswagen

Rachel DaSilva

"Accomodating "

- Twatkinson

30k service but needed two tires. Immediately found a courtesy car. Job done by end of day. Very happy and Jeff took care of me.

February 23, 2017

"Another Great Experience with Kelly"

- Torch333

My 2017 Volkswagen GTI is the fourth car that I've bought through Kelly dealerships - two Jeeps and two VW's. Our sales agent, Ramon Bajaran, was very helpful and knowledgeable. He worked hard for the sale, but always in a courteous and respectful manner. No hard sell, just tried to get a deal together that worked for everyone. Jackie Amodeo was helpful on the finance end, and Mark Galante - the sales manager - was genuinely concerned that we had a good experience. There's a very good reason we keep going back to Kelly - they treat us right.

February 23, 2017

"Great Experience With Service Department "

- srose

Andre and the other service team members I have worked with are always quick to respond to concerns and understanding if you have additional questions. It is also great that I have been able to get a loaner car pretty much everytime I've needed one.

Kelly Volkswagen, Danvers, MA, 01960