Kelly Volkswagen

Kelly Volkswagen

Call
Kelly Volkswagen Info
About Kelly Volkswagen

It's simple. We know Volkswagen. That's how our service department offers top-of-the-line automotive service to our customers, and our sales team delivers the highest level of satisfaction when you visit Kelly Volkswagen. Did we mention we are also the largest Volkswagen dealership in the United States? Come in today and let us show you how "We Make it Easy!"

About Kelly Volkswagen

Friday 8:00 AM - 6:00 AM

Sunday 11:30 AM - 5:00 AM

Friday 7:30 AM - 6:00 AM

"Impressed!"

I have always driven VW cars, but for the first time decided to buy a brand new one! After doing some online searches, I saw that the best deal (2014 Jetta) was at Kelly VW in Danvers. I had heard of Kelly's reputation, but I have to admit that I didn't expect such excellent service! I dealt mostly with Josh Cone, who was very helpful, knowledgeable, and pleasant. And he was very patient, even though I told him I was also going to look at other cars, besides VWs! But one quick visit at another dealership that day was enough to convince me that Josh was right when he was listing the advantages of buying another VW, and that particular 2014 Jetta. I test-drove the car on a Thursday, and decided to come back on Saturday (Josh had Friday off), which gave me time to take care of my loan application and other paperwork. Saturday morning, all went very well, as Josh went over a few more questions I had, and didn’t mind for me to test-drive the car a second time. Kendra Milan is a pro as well, as she made the actual purchase a piece of cake! Again, I was impressed. Last but not least, a few days later Josh was able to deliver my new car to my door. Needless to say, if you are car shopping, stop at Kelly’s first, and ask for Josh.

"I was made to feel like I was inconveniencing this dealer"

I bought a 2012 VW Jetta and paid for it completely before driving off the lot - $2,500 on my credit card to hold the vehicle and the remainder ($17,000ish) wire transferred. The internet sales consultant, Christopher Moore, was polite, helpful, and straightforward. He facilitated the bargaining process and was quick. Jackie Amodeo, "my" sales consultant, was also polite, helpful, and straightforward. He seemed committed to making the whole process smooth and fast. Kendra Milan, the business manager, was polite and efficient (time-wise). However, I didn't appreciate the high-pressure sales tactic I suspect she is forced to engage in to get customers to buy the add-ons. Perhaps the best part of the experience was the rides with Jose Villada, the service technician, and Charles Martin, the service porter. Both lovely gents and good conversationalists. Things went sour when the wire transfer went through and I inquired about picking up the car. I found out that I was going to be made to wait an extra day because Jackie had a day off. I have no qualms with Jackie or his day off, but that shouldn't affect my ability to drive away with the car. Also, something a little odd happened. After I found out about the delay, Jackie emailed me to let me know the car would be available (again, a day later than was necessary). At best, this was a miscommunication. At worst, an underhanded attempt to save face. Before going any further, I will admit that my tone wasn't the most endearing after I found out I would have to wait one extra day for no good reason. Anyway, when I spoke with Brenden Kelly, the sales manager, I was made to feel like my request to pick the car up sooner rather than later was an inconvenience to the dealership. Even better, I got the impression that I was being granted a favor when Brenden was able to make the pick-up happen. Brenden's unaccommodating attitude really rubbed me the wrong way. A final "Thank you" to Josh Cone, another sales consultant who pinch-hit for Jackie in his absence. Josh showed me the car and saw me on my way. He helped take away some of the sting.

Christopher Moore, Jose Villada, Charles Martin

"Pathetic"

I called ahead and talked to Ryan and scheduled an appointment to check out a used 2009 VW Jetta and he told me the car would be ready to go for a test drive when I got there. When I arrived we were told that they would bring the car around so we could test drive it. We waited over 20 minutes and no car. Finally another salesman came and told us that a service person had the keys and they were trying to find him to get them. We waited another 15 minutes and then the sales manager came out and told us the battery in the car was dead and they would have to replace it. How could the battery be dead if they were going to have the car ready for us to test drive, and what was the lie about finding the keys. We looked at the car while they were getting a battery and it was all scratched and banged up and this was a so called "certified pre owned Volkswagen"! We walked out immediately and will tell anyone that we do not trust this dealership.

"4th car but who's counting"

It's nice to have found a dealership and sales team who make buying a car pleasant. Steve Warren does a great job. He shows you models, features and prices patiently and in a casual no - nonsense way. I've gotten four cars for my family from Kelly, the last two from Steve. Kendra Milan did a great job with the paperwork. She looked over the documents carefully; she even found a minor typo on the odometer reading which she fixed easily.

"Great Service"

Kelly VW service department is awesome! i have been taking my Jetta to Fred for the last year and it has always been a A+ experience. I recommend this dealership to all!

"the Kelly way- simply the best! "

My total experience was fantastic- the sales rep Steve Warren was the best i have ever worked with when buying an automobile!! A true professional that handles EVERY situation with a smile and a solution. Nick L

"Xpress Service not exactly "express"."

I dropped my car off for an oil change and multi-point inspection on July 3rd (Thurs). Normally I would call days ahead to make an appointment for this, but the service rep told me about their Xpress service in which I can just stop by and have the service done quickly. I brought my car in at 9am that Thurs, and the service rep was very cordial and was able to initiate the process quickly. He did warn me that they were busy that day, but expected it to be done in 2-3 hours. Since I had arranged a ride home, I decided to leave my car there and asked the rep to call me when it is ready. After waiting for 3 1/2 hours, I called the service dept to see if my car was ready to be picked up. The rep told me it was just entering the bay and should be ready in 1 1/2 hours. After waiting an additional 2 hours, I called again to ask if the car was ready. The rep said they were finishing up and it would be another 20 mins. I told the rep that I would start heading over there in anticipation for the car to be ready. I arrived at the dealership in 10 mins and I had to wait another 30 mins before the car was ready. All told, I dropped my car off at 9am and it was not ready until 2:40pm. The whole time the service reps were very nice, so I have no complaints there. I just feel that if you advertise "Xpress Service", then it should not take over 5 1/2 hours to complete a routine oil change and inspection. -Mike Silveira

"friendly professional"

was in for the 30 day check in and I was very impressed, from my arrival with the big screen displaying welcome with my name to Guy taking his time to demonstrate how that works ( he takes pride in this dealership) and Armando explaining the work and that my car will be washed and vacuumed and the cleanliness of the guest area. I have at least 3 other VW dealership closer to me but I will always take my VW's to Kelly

"best VW dealer ever"

I have been to many VW dealers actually car dealers in my lifetime, my experience at Kelly vw was the best ever. friendly no pressure attitude, it really seemed that they work with you to get the deal. Jason was friendly he made a lifetime customer for Kelly

jason Lutwig

Kelly Volkswagen responded to this review

August 07, 2014

Thank you franaiello! We really appreciate your kind comments - we love hearing from our thoughtful customers. We look forward to having you back at Kelly VW, and if Jason or anyone of our team members can help you in the meantime, please don't hesitate to let us know.

"Great buying experience"

This is my third experience purchasing a car from George. I can be a tough customer, having spent most of my adult life in the automobile business. I certainly appreciate George's honesty and dedication to making the sale where both parties walk away happy. George makes an otherwise painful experience pleasurable.

Kelly Volkswagen responded to this review

August 07, 2014

Thanks for your dedication and commitment to George and our team at Kelly Volkswagen ripper1! You are part of the reason why more than 70% of our customers are repeat customers at Kelly, and we appreciate your loyalty to our Kelly Automotive dealership group. Please don't hesitate to reach out to George or anyone here at Kelly Volkswagen if we can be of further assistance to you, and we look forward to seeing you again soon. Take care ripper!

Reviews of Kendra Milan