Read Reviews Kelly Volkswagen

Brian HeneyDirector of Operations1 Lifetime Review

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Kelly Volkswagen

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Kelly Volkswagen has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Kelly Volkswagen

It's simple. We know Volkswagen. That's how our service department offers top-of-the-line automotive service to our customers, and our sales team delivers the highest level of satisfaction when you visit Kelly Volkswagen. Did we mention we are also the largest Volkswagen dealership in the United States?

Come in today and let us show you how "We Make it Easy!"

Our Location

jmve18
8/22/2014 2:41:16 PM

Fred SylvesterFred Sylvester

My Review Of Kelly Volkswagen:

Kelly VW service department is awesome! i have been taking my Jetta to Fred for the last year and it has always been a A+ experience. I recommend this dealership to all!

Twitter
"the Kelly way- simply the best!"

nicholas.lopardo
8/18/2014 11:13:59 AM

My Review Of Kelly Volkswagen:

My total experience was fantastic- the sales rep Steve Warren was the best i have ever worked with when buying an automobile!! A true professional that handles EVERY situation with a smile and a solution.
Nick L

Twitter
"Xpress Service not exactly "express"."

MikeS99
7/7/2014 7:18:46 PM

Daniel ReidDaniel Reid

My Review Of Kelly Volkswagen:

I dropped my car off for an oil change and multi-point inspection on July 3rd (Thurs). Normally I would call days ahead to make an appointment for this, but the service rep told me about their Xpress service in which I can just stop by and have the service done quickly.
I brought my car in at 9am that Thurs, and the service rep was very cordial and was able to initiate the process quickly. He did warn me that they were busy that day, but expected it to be done in 2-3 hours. Since I had arranged a ride home, I decided to leave my car there and asked the rep to call me when it is ready.
After waiting for 3 1/2 hours, I called the service dept to see if my car was ready to be picked up. The rep told me it was just entering the bay and should be ready in 1 1/2 hours. After waiting an additional 2 hours, I called again to ask if the car was ready. The rep said they were finishing up and it would be another 20 mins. I told the rep that I would start heading over there in anticipation for the car to be ready. I arrived at the dealership in 10 mins and I had to wait another 30 mins before the car was ready. All told, I dropped my car off at 9am and it was not ready until 2:40pm.
The whole time the service reps were very nice, so I have no complaints there.
I just feel that if you advertise "Xpress Service", then it should not take over 5 1/2 hours to complete a routine oil change and inspection.
-Mike Silveira

"friendly professional"

franaiello
6/25/2014 1:42:26 PM

Guy ArenaGuy Arena
Amando ColangeloAmando Colangelo

My Review Of Kelly Volkswagen:

was in for the 30 day check in and I was very impressed, from my arrival with the big screen displaying welcome with my name to Guy taking his time to demonstrate how that works ( he takes pride in this dealership) and Armando explaining the work and that my car will be washed and vacuumed and the cleanliness of the guest area.
I have at least 3 other VW dealership closer to me but I will always take my VW's to Kelly

"best VW dealer ever"

franaiello
6/25/2014 1:32:48 PM

jason Lutwig

My Review Of Kelly Volkswagen:

I have been to many VW dealers actually car dealers in my lifetime, my experience at Kelly vw was the best ever.
friendly no pressure attitude, it really seemed that they work with you to get the deal.
Jason was friendly he made a lifetime customer for Kelly

Added: 8/7/2014 2:20:45 PM

Thank you franaiello! We really appreciate your kind comments - we love hearing from our thoughtful customers. We look forward to having you back at Kelly VW, and if Jason or anyone of our team members can help you in the meantime, please don't hesitate to let us know.

"Great buying experience"

ripper1
5/20/2014 1:57:53 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
George SousaGeorge Sousa

My Review Of Kelly Volkswagen:

This is my third experience purchasing a car from George. I can be a tough customer, having spent most of my adult life in the automobile business. I certainly appreciate George's honesty and dedication to making the sale where both parties walk away happy. George makes an otherwise painful experience pleasurable.

Added: 8/7/2014 2:28:59 PM

Thanks for your dedication and commitment to George and our team at Kelly Volkswagen ripper1! You are part of the reason why more than 70% of our customers are repeat customers at Kelly, and we appreciate your loyalty to our Kelly Automotive dealership group.

Please don't hesitate to reach out to George or anyone here at Kelly Volkswagen if we can be of further assistance to you, and we look forward to seeing you again soon. Take care ripper!

"Oil change visit"

ripper1
5/20/2014 1:57:53 PM

George SousaGeorge Sousa

My Review Of Kelly Volkswagen:

The service was perfect as usual. We moved right along and I didn't wait long at all. However, I was disapointed in the complimentary cleaning. I feel that anyone can change my oil and most for less money. I always look forward to having my car vacuumed but this time they did a poor job.

"First time customer"

grapeape13
5/14/2014 1:58:50 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)

My Review Of Kelly Volkswagen:

I am a new customer at Kelly Volkswagen and purchased a used vehicle from Steve Warren, a salesman at the dealership. He made the whole process very simple answering all my concerns. Everyone that I had interaction with at the dealership from sales, service, reception and last but not least management was extremely friendly and took the time to explain the whole process. I am very impressed with the dealership and would recommend them highly.

Twitter
"My buying experience was the easiest I have ever had..."

muffylmt
4/21/2014 12:03:55 PM

My Review Of Kelly Volkswagen:

My buying experience was the easiest I have ever had thanks to Steve Warren and Kelly VW. They were all so nice and very easy to work with. I would recomend them to anyone who wants to buy a car. Thank you all

Twitter
"Purchased a new Passat SE from Kelly VW"

billinfin
4/8/2014 3:39:51 PM

My Review Of Kelly Volkswagen:

I recently purchased a new Passat SE from Kelly VW. The sales adviser assigned was Steve Warren. We had test driving, went through car specs, he answered my questions, gave me several advice but respect my choice at the end. He helped me to contact my insurance company and settled it down. He has good knowledge about the car(s). He explained the feature of the car that I finally bought in detail. You gain knowledge about car when you talk to him. The overall experience with this dealer was also smooth and efficient. Steve did a very good job, I would recommend this dealership, especially Steve Warren to anybody who has interesting to VW.

Added: 4/16/2014 1:56:09 PM

Thank you billinfin for taking the time to post a review about your experience with Steve and our team at Kelly Volkswagen. Great choice by choosing the Passat SE by the way!

We appreciate your kind comments about Steve, he does indeed have a wealth of knowledge to offer our customers about the Volkswagen product line.

We hope this experience encourages you to give us a chance to earn your business again in the future, and please don't hesitate to contact us if we can help you further with your Passat purchase. Thank you again billinfin!

Reviews 11-20 >>