Kelly Volkswagen

72 Andover St.,
Danvers, Massachusetts 01960
Kelly Volkswagen Info
About Kelly Volkswagen

It's simple. We know Volkswagen. That's how our service department offers top-of-the-line automotive service to our customers, and our sales team delivers the highest level of satisfaction when you visit Kelly Volkswagen. Did we mention we are also the largest Volkswagen dealership in the United States? Come in today and let us show you how "We Make it Easy!"

About Kelly Volkswagen

Friday 8:00 AM - 6:00 AM

Sunday 11:30 AM - 5:00 AM

Friday 7:30 AM - 6:00 AM

BETH.CARUANA
1/27/2016

"Excellent"

Great customer service! I was able to get a loaner car while my car was being serviced - which saved me since I work out of car on the road all day.

January 28, 2016

We are more than happy to help Beth! Pleased to know that you were provided a loaner car during your service visit. Thank you for sharing your review.

JENSHINRICHSEN
1/25/2016

"Excellent "Service service"..."

Great work, Dave, and team! Very attentive, timely, and pleasant staff. Very nice facilities, as well. Will definitely be back when we need work done.

January 25, 2016

Thanks JENSHINRICHSEN! We are glad that you had the chance to work with Dave and the rest of the team. We hope to see you again soon.

AWS
1/22/2016

"well done"

Kelly has added something new to their service dept.While I was siting in the lounge having a coffee (thanks for that and all those flavor choices btw...) I received a short video from the mechanic working on my car. It was terrific. I like that new feature.

January 25, 2016

We a are glad that you like it AWS! The coffee and new video feature are their four your enjoyment. Thank you for sharing your feedback with us.

shootcloser
1/21/2016

"Simple visit handled with ease."

Needed my 2015 Golf inspected - can't believe I've owned it for a year - and Rachel helped make it a simple/seamless experience. What else should it be?

January 25, 2016

Hi shootcloser, we appreciate your review. Pleased to know that Rachel took great care of you and your VW Golf.

LISADONOGHUE
1/20/2016

"Top quality mechanic eork"

I am so happy that Kelly Volkswagen was able to repair my engine in my 2013 Jetta TDI after my engine was damaged from water in the diesel fuel. It runs great and I'm so relieved I didn't lose my car

January 25, 2016

It is great to hear that Lisa! Thank you for sharing your feedback, we are happy that Dan was able to repair the engine in tour Jetta.

DAVIDSWKIM
1/20/2016

"Great communication and manners"

I had an extended warranty on my 2013 passat and Dom was great in making the effort to look at the options that I had. He also helped to get some discount available for some of the service while making sure to communicate with me anything that was necessary for me to know before going ahead with the available options and suggestions. I want to note that I ended up buying my Passat at another dealership because of a very rude salesperson from Kelly VW which left a very rude and haughty image of Kelly VW. However, my experience with Dom helped to change my perspective of this specific dealership.

FRANCISEHAWKINS
1/19/2016

"Great service that was Efficient and Easy"

I met with Dave to discuss having my rotor and breaks being fixed. After the inspection, it was found that two other services could be done to my car. Dave efficiently scheduled me for the next day so that we could knock all three items out in one trip. Dave also helped me with a loaner car so that there was nothing for me to have to worry about on my end. Throughout the process, Dave and the team were very knowledgable, helpful and efficient. I am glad I decided to visit Kelly Volkswagen, it was a very good experience.

January 25, 2016

Thank you for the review Francise. We appreciate you giving Dave the opportunity to work with you and are pleased that he was so helpful. Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

LARRY.LEWIS
1/18/2016

"First service of certified Jetta"

This is the first service of our 12 Jetta that we bought last year as a certified car. It needed an oil change and new wiper blades. The service person recommended a change in spark plugs because of the age of the car (4 years). I was in and out in 1.5 hours and the car seemed better than ever. Everyone at Kelly's is always very nice.

January 25, 2016

Glad to hear that Larry. We're glad that your first service visit ran so smoothly. Hope to see you again soon.

JOSHYDH
1/15/2016

"Another A+ experiance at Kelly VW"

I have had Kelly VW in Danvers perform Every 10K mile service (just hit 30K) For out of warranty issues: supplemental oil changes between regular schedule. Tire Replacement Purchase and mount Snow Tires and Rims Mount and Balance (Summer/Winter) tire set Alignment The Employees/Staff have always been helpful and professional. The pricing has always been reasonable, and the work has been with precision and care. Especially when it comes to balance and alignment. I can't stand even a small wheel wobble, and so far everything has been perfect.

January 25, 2016

Thanks Josh! Pleased to hear you had another A+ experience with us-that's exactly what we want you to have. We look forward to working with you again, take care Josh.

BENTATTERSALL
1/14/2016

"Service was great!"

Everyone in the service dept at Danvers MA location, has always been very helpful and is always informative. I plan on using the Danvers dealership for all future services!

January 22, 2016

It is great to know that BENTATTERSALL! We're happy that everyone treated you so well during your visit with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviews of Daniel Reid