Kelly Volkswagen

72 Andover St.,
Danvers, Massachusetts 01960
Kelly Volkswagen Info
About Kelly Volkswagen

It's simple. We know Volkswagen. That's how our service department offers top-of-the-line automotive service to our customers, and our sales team delivers the highest level of satisfaction when you visit Kelly Volkswagen. Did we mention we are also the largest Volkswagen dealership in the United States? Come in today and let us show you how "We Make it Easy!"

About Kelly Volkswagen

Friday 8:00 AM - 6:00 AM

Sunday 11:30 AM - 5:00 AM

Friday 7:30 AM - 6:00 AM

ScottJ
7/20/2016

"Easy to work with and helped me "

Was coming up to a lease end on an Acura TL, affected by the Tekata airbag recall, which Acura did nothing to help or save me as a customer. So I went an looked at other cars, I landed on a 2016 GLI (German is the best) and Kelly really listened to my needs and in the end they earned my business. Very easy to work with and actually helped me meet my objectives in getting a new vehicle but also who I want to partner with on my driving. Thank you! Happy VW customer thanks for Kelly

Megan M

"Great experience! "

Buying a car is always stressful, however, my experience with Kelly Volkswagen was anything but! I had been in contact first with Lauren to schedule a test drive and she was absolutely lovely. Upon our arrival, we were immediately outfitted with beverages and directed to sales (no wait). My sales associate, Anthony, was warm and welcoming. He had us in and out of the dealership (with a fully financed car) in under 45 minutes. Anthony took his time and made sure I was completely comfortable with the purchase I was about to make, never once rushing me through any part of the process. Let's face it, buying a car is a big deal and not being rushed was important to me, and helped set a positive tone for my experience. Anthony answered all of our questions in detail and never once made us feel like we were becoming annoying. Admittedly, I had shopped around prior to coming to Kelly VW. Having received quotes from other dealerships prior to my appointment with Anthony, I can confidently say that I received the best possible price available. Kendra assisted with my financing and worked hard to get the best terms for me. She was patient and reviewed all paperwork in detail before asking me to sign. My appointment was later in the day on the Saturday before the 4th of July, but Anthony and the team wanted to make sure I was able to drive away with my new (and amazing) car before the holiday. After offering to come in on his day off, Anthony and I agreed that I would come in the following morning. Sure enough, when I arrived not even a half hour after the dealership opened on Sunday, there was my car: sparkling, registered, and sporting new plates. All in all, I can't say enough about my experience. I would highly recommend Kelly Volkswagen!

CaarMann

"Go Kelly !!"

Friendly and efficient (thanks to George and Kendra) sales & delivery process. Good amount of car inventory in a super clean and spacious environment. Unlimited free car wash - priceless !!

NewGolf

"First Car Purchase"

Stopped by on a Saturday afternoon, Paul helped me find everything I was looking for and was very knowledgable on the vehicle and features. This was my first car purchase and i couldnt be happier.

Eleni N

"Phenomenal Experience"

I came into the dealership, just to browse, and I was interested in looking at the Tiguan. Josh took us out for a test drive, and I knew this was the car for me. He showed us all the features, and I loved the car. I was moving out of state, which made purchasing the vehicle complicated. Said made sure that every possible challenge could be overcome, through outstanding customer service. He found the payment schedule that would fit my budget. The whole team went to great lengths to make sure my car was purchased, ready for me when I was ready to pick it up--registered and good to go. Those guys were there for me, every time I called, and figured out a solution to each question I had. Josh is responsive immediately, and Jason and Jackie worked tirelessly working out all the financials. I even sent another colleague in to purchase a car from Kelly VW. Will definitely be back when my lease is up to purchase another car from them.

July 05, 2016

Eleni, your review is very encouraging and wonderful to hear. We love knowing that our team was there for you every step of the way and we greatly appreciate your referral of our dealership to your colleague. It's because of wonderful customers like you that we're able to help out so many people with a new or pre-owned vehicle purchase, or service, or parts for their vehicle. We truly thank you for your business, for leaving our dealership/team a review, and for becoming a member of the Kelly VW family. It would be our pleasure to help you again with another vehicle purchase and we very much look forward to helping you again when that time comes.

Jquack79

"Perfect"

No hassle from the beginning. I emailed the dealership and told them what car I was interested in and the price I wanted to pay and they worked with me to make it happen. Quickest, easiest car leasing experience I've ever had.

July 05, 2016

We love hearing that this was the easiest and quickest leasing experience you've ever had Jquack79 - thank you for saying that. That comment means a lot to us, because we pride ourselves on making it easy for our customers to purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle. We greatly appreciate your business, your kind review, and your willingness to work with us at Kelly Volkswagen. Please reach out to our team if there's anything else we can do for your Jquack79.

Steve

"Great Service"

Great sales staff and management. Definitely would recommend to everyone! They have great deals and always want you to get the best price!

July 05, 2016

Thank you for your review Steve. That's absolutely correct, we do want you to get the best price and we'll work our hardest to get you the best price and the right vehicle for your needs. If there's anything we can do for you we hope you'll reach out to our team. Have a great day Steve!

kostasgolfr
6/17/2016

"New Golf R"

Bought a new R from Kelly and the sales advisor Anthony B was great. He went above and beyond to provide a great experience. Delivery was one time and communication was great. I recommend Kelly VW ONLY for sales.

June 21, 2016

Thank you for your recommendation kostasgolfr. We are glad to hear Anthony was great in handling your new Golf R purchase. Congratulations and we hope you'll visit us again if there's anything we can do for you.

Zachd
6/15/2016

"Great experience"

Josh and the team were extremely helpful throughout the process. He helped us to understand the product and help is to make the best possible choice for our families needs. I highly recommend anyone to use the team at Kelly VW for their next car.

June 16, 2016

Hello Zachd, thank you for sharing your recent visit with Josh and our VW team. We are glad to hear that Josh went over all of the vehicle information with you to help you make the best decision for your family. It's not always about style or price, sometimes it's about the functionality of the vehicle for your needs and we're glad that Josh took the time to be as detailed as possible about the fit of the vehicle for your family needs. We hope you had a memorable experience and we look forward to helping you again in the future with any of your needs Zachd. Have a great day!

rstsauveur
6/15/2016

"Excellent sales experience with George Sousa. "

I purchased a 2016 Jetta at Kelly VW and was thoroughly impressed with not just the car but with the buying process as well. George Sousa and the finance team handled the transaction so smoothly and within a couple hours I was driving away with my daughters first car. Super happy customer. Highly recommended!

June 16, 2016

Hi rstsauveur, thank you for your feedback and we appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your recent purchase at Kelly VW. Our team is glad to hear George took care of you while you visited our dealership and smoothly had you in and out with your daughter's first vehicle. Congratulations to both you and her on the new purchase! We welcome you both back to our dealership if there's anything else we can do for either of you.

Reviews of Kendra Milan