Ken Garff Hyundai

About Ken Garff Hyundai Learn More

jefffsr
4/14/2015

"Great service!"

My Mother in law purchased a Hyundai hybrid from Ken Garff and is extremely happy with her experience. It's a great car and she would recommend them to anyone!

briannealtaylor
4/12/2015

"Stranded Canadian Traveller"

We arrived at Days Inn on Tuesday evening April 7th and found our 2012 Hyundai Sante Fe had developed a severe oil leak. We contacted the dealership at 7.00AM on April 8th and spoke to Jake who advised that they would be waiting for us. Tow truck arrived at 8.05 and we were at the dealership by 9.05 and greeted by a couple of Service Reps who Jake had on the look out for us. By 9.20 our vehicle was in the service dept for analysis. At 9.45 Jake advised us that the oil sensor unit blew on the top of the motor and it would take a few hours to repair, but not to worry as the work would be covered under warranty. Jake arranged to the courtesy service to drop us off at the local mall. Shortly after 11.30 Jake called to advise our vehicle was repaired and arranged for the shuttle to pick us up. By 12.30PM we had finished the paper work as we had the rear wheels balanced, and we were more than pleased to pay the balancing which was nominal to the least. Overall, the Service Reps were totally professional and Jake kept us fully informed. Having been involved with the Auto Industry in Canad as a Regional Manager for a major Canadian Bank for over 10 years, I can say that the service is second to none. A big thanks to Jake and his team!

Jake Bussio Service Advisor

Shellinut
4/07/2015

"No pressure, great communication"

I was having a hard time deciding on if I wanted to purchase a new car, used car, or just keep my car. I kept emailing and texting Steve over the course of a few weeks. He was great. He found me exactly what I wanted and stayed late to get me into my car. The communication with him is what has already made me refer a co-worker to him and my wife. Everyone was awesome from the sales manager to the finance lady. Thanks, I love my new car.

satisfied 3 time Ken Garff Hyundai customer
4/06/2015

"4 satisfactory purchases, including extended family. Great!"

We recently completed our third new vehicle transaction (Elantra, Sonata, and Sonata Hybrid) with Ken Garff Hyundai and, again, are very satisfied. Also, we referred our daughter and her husband to Ken Garff Hyundai last summer, and they completed a new car transaction as well (Elantra GT). I've found the sales and finance staff at Ken Garff to be very professional, friendly, and low pressure in their approach and service. It's been true for me what they advertise about their vehicle pricing: rather than starting high and only reducing the prices somewhat if you're willing to haggle, I've found that they start at a much lower, reasonable price. In fact, we've passed two Hyundai competitors, located closer to where we live, to do business with Ken Garff because, from our experience, the others were not able to be sufficiently competitive regarding price. (We service our Hyundai vehicles at a non-Hyundai Ken Garff dealership closer to where we live.) I'm sure our next vehicle transaction will also be at Ken Garff Hyundai. By the way, our most recent sales consultant was Rocky Nelson. I'm sure they're all great there, but ask for Rocky if you visit them in SLC.

Rocky Nelson

PleasedPeople
4/03/2015

"We Were Totally Satisifed by Our Ken Garff Buying Experience"

Our experience while purchasing our new Hyundai Genesis Coupe was truly outstanding. We couldn't have asked for a more qualified, thorough and cordial sales representative than we had with Mr. Steve Martinez. From the onset we felt he truly had our interests in mind, and the experience continued accordingly through the delivery process; he even came in on his day off to ensure we were well trained on the operations of our new purchase, and that the car was prepared/detailed properly. We were also impressed by the professionalism demonstrated by the documentation prep team. R.K. & D. Butterfield

same as facebook
4/01/2015

"we had a great experience with Ken Garff Hyundai"

Ken Garff Hyundai representatives were knowledgeable and helpful. Not pushy. Got us the best deal. Very personable. The sales rep, the Allstate Insurance and finance guys were all very pleasant and helpful.

Lynn Gaufin

Beeks
3/31/2015

"Started and ended great, a little rocky in the middle."

Right from the start I knew what I wanted so I didn't have to make anyone work to sell me the car. The negotiations went smoothly and I drove away in the car I wanted. When I got home I reviewed the sales docs and noticed some discrepancies that were not talked about or disclosed. I also noticed there was some cosmetic damage (bought a new loaner car) to the front end that was not noticed at the dealership. Through multiple emails and phone calls, Steve put me in connections with Kyle and Jordan who both have gone out of their way to smooth it over. Jordan typed up new car docs to have signed and Kyle/Jordan arranged to have my car taken in for the minor repairs to the front end. I probably was a difficult customer to deal with but I appreciate the effort Steve, Kyle, and Jordan took in order to make my experience with their company a great one. If I am in the need of another new car, I will not hesitate to call anyone of these three individuals to help me out.

ppegues
3/24/2015

"More than satisfied"

I knew I wanted a Hyundai, but didn't think I could afford a new one & came in thinking of buying a used one. Steve Martinez was amazing & extremely helpful!! He gave us tons of information. He even went out of his way to explain things & provide information to help us that was irrelevant to even buying a car. The customer service experience was Excellent & I ended up leaving with a brand new 2015 Sonata & he was able to get my payments exactly where I needed to be. Would recommend to others & will definitely be back when we decide to purchase another vehicle.

Deep Sahoo
3/18/2015

"Awesome is the word!!!"

Sam - very courteous and very polite, the person I would always look forward to see every time I visit the showroom. He talks to the customer upfront and asks about nay queries and concerns over anything. I never had such an amazing experience in any other car showroom which made me decide to go for Hyundai and the customer service is a great part of my decision. I really appreciate your good work and I will always look forward to see you again. Steve was a very patient man and he really helped me finding out the car I wanted. He spent good 6 hours with us helping me understand everything I asked for. At times I was hesitant asking so many questions but he made me so very comfortable and I never had such an amazing experience before. He still follows up with me over email for any concerns with the purchase which I really appreciate. I would say it is the best experience I could ever think of. Thanks Steve for all your help. Really appreciate all your work.

dallan
3/10/2015

"Ken Garff Blew Me Away"

Very straightforward review... I wasn't expecting to pick up a Hyundai, let alone from this dealership. I walked in and Rocky started me off right. He was professional and approachable, and listened to my situation. From start to finish, I was extremely happy with the sale and experience. Not only that, but my new 2015 Sonata Sport Limited will be the first in many new Hyundais I will purchase from Ken Garff. Thank you guys for being awesome!

Rocky Nelson