Ken Garff Hyundai

About Ken Garff Hyundai Learn More

linda.j.nelson.12
11/15/2014

"Lynn Gaufin"

Lynn waited patiently for us And we were late for our apt with her. She was friendly and courteous when we met. As we were a bit apprehensive to 'sign on the 'dotted line' since it's been many years since we have had a car payment. Lynn was reassuring but not pushy . She seemed knowledgeable and forthright. All the other staff members were thorough and, knowledgeable as, we'll. The process was pretty pain free. Of course we haven't made any payments yet but we will get used to that again after awhile.

jessica.joy.n
11/12/2014

"Amazing car buying experience!!!"

I went out of my way to go to Ken Garff Hyundai to get my car because of the amazing things I've heard about them. They definitely lived up to every expectation you would ever want in a car dealership! The whole sales team was so helpful and really listened and catered to my needs. Lynn was the sales representative I worked with and I was so impressed with her ability to find just what we wanted. Scott, the manager, and Lynn really made this a wonderful car buying experience. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a great experience.

Lynn Gaufin

Geeps93
10/18/2014

"Excellent, Friendly Service!"

When I walked in to Ken Garff Hyundai, I had very low expectations and a miniscule budget. An associate named Jordan Sorensen helped my find a car that would not break down a few miles down the road and helped me to find a bank with a payment plan that would not break my finance calculator. He was very friendly and patient, and was willing to let me take the car to an outside mechanic for inspection. Ryan Baker also helped me with all of my financing questions. At the Allstate located within the building I sat down with Michael Bluemel and found an insurance policy that would also not break the bank. The entire process from start to finish took only a few hours and I am very satisfied with the service I experienced that day. I have had the car for a while now, and am still enjoying it!

Aaron Clinger
10/18/2014

"Jordan Sorensen and Ken Garff Hyundai "

I am so happy I took the drive to SLC to meet with Jordan. Easy going, no stress professional sales rep. Took care of the purchase of my Tacoma and I was in and out within 2 hours or so. He under stood my budget and what I was looking for. The manager and finance manager where great as was the over all experience.

petersonjana1
9/27/2014

"Jordan Sorensen"

Love this dealership!! I drive 40 miles just to get this kind of service. Jordan made everything so easy and fast and I already plan on buying my next car from him. The car I have now is the 2nd one I've bought from this dealership! Awesome!!

paulette.nemelka
9/02/2014

"Wonderful experience."

Chris Bryant was wonderful to work with. He found me what I wanted fast and efficiently. He spoke to me on my level and in a way that I could understand everything that was going on. He also made the transition on my trade in easy as well. I would definately recommend him and the dealership to anyone, they were all great.

RKMurty
8/18/2014

"Jordan was a great sales person."

Jordan helped us choose the vehicle and he was very helpful in explaining all the details. He worked with us to get a good price on the car. It was a stress free experience. He was at a training the day we went to finalize the deal, but his partner knew all about our deal. So he worked with us to finalize it.

Rocky Nelson

randyjbrown
8/08/2014

"In and out in an hour"

My wife and I knew what car we wanted and what kind of a deal we were looking for. Within 15 minutes the team had found the exact car for us and by the end of the hour had arrived at the deal we needed to make everything happen. This was absolutely a fabulous experience. No weird haggling or up selling, just a great deal on a great car. The atmosphere was clean and friendly, and the sales staff were fantastic to work with. If you are in the market for a great car, give these guys a call and they will take care of you.

jeharing
8/04/2014

"Best Customer Service Ever!"

When I purchased my Hyundai I thought I was getting the best service I had ever received. Normally when I go looking at cars, I am ignored because I go as a woman alone. This did not happen at Ken Garff Hyundai. Not only was I helped right away, but with patience, understanding and kindness. It was great! However, I had to go back a week later for the coating. When I got there, the service person had called in sick, so I decided to go see Chris again for some questions I had about my car. He stopped what he was doing and came out with me to my car and walked me through some of the "new" to me features. I know that I can call him any time when I need his help. He is great!

Nate10e
7/10/2014

"Jordan is a true professional - Fantastic Experience!"

Easiest out of state purchase ever! Jordan Sorensen and Sam Jarvie are fantastic! First class service, and communication paired with unbeatable prices and efficiency during the sale. I live in Nevada, and after spending some days scouring the internet for the vehicle I wanted, I came across Ken Garff Hyundai. I called them up inquiring about the Mercedes Benz they had for sale and was given to a salesman by the name of Jordan Sorenson. In short, Jordan Sorenson, Sam Jarvie (General Manager), and Shayne Skaggs (Sales Manager) made this a wonderful, stress free experience. We made an offer, they accepted it. Our deal was approved prior to making the trip to Salt lake, leaving us to sign a few documents when we arrived. The entire process from the phone call at home, to leaving the dealership was less then 90 minutes. (Excluding travel time of course) We would like to thank Ken Garff Hyundai as we love our new (Used) car, and plan on calling them again for our next purchase. I highly recommend you give them a call!

Reviews of Jordan Sorensen