Ken Garff Hyundai

Shayne Skaggs

December 05, 2016

"Great"

- jogohe46 Verified Customer

Over all the dealerships did great job, since Becca Berry came and approach me at the lot an looking for the vehicle that i was looking for.

December 02, 2016

"Happy customers"

- catchup2me Verified Customer

Happy with everything. We had called in advance to find the car we wanted. When we got there the car was clean and pulled up front for us to test drive. Staff was friendly and efficient. Charlie took great care of us!

December 01, 2016

"Highly recommend!"

- brody.freestone Verified Customer

Best car buying experience I've had. I was in and out of there fast. Never got haggled with. Frank Arman was even kind enough to drive with my to my car rental place to return the rental I had at the time. Making it possible for me to drive my new car home. I would highly recommend Ken Garff Hyundai in Salt Lake City!

New 2017 Hyundai Elantra, $17291