Ken Garff Hyundai

Scott Adams

Shayne Skaggs, Sales Manager, Ken Garff Hyundai

Shayne Skaggs

June 24, 2017

"No pressure, just buy a car"

- randall_miller86 Verified Customer

Ken Garff Hyundai is a no hassle, no pressure dealership. We drove a few cars, they worked with a pretty tight budget that we had gave them and found a way to make every car work for us. It really was no stress. We sat around laughing and drinking coffee afterwards, it was like a big family there

Other Employees : Rich

June 23, 2017

"Excellent"

- alliebray95 Verified Customer

I had an excellent time at this dealership and everybody was professional and listened to my concerns I had, if any. I love my car and am glad I got the one I did. I have nothing but positive things to say about my experience.

Maryann Young Blake

June 19, 2017

"Review"

- cary_ashby Verified Customer

Thanks so much for your help in my purchase of a new vehicle. This is the second car that I have bought here and I am glad that you have a dealership downtown.

Damien and Trynn