Ken Garff Hyundai

Scott Adams

Sam Jarvie, General Manager, Ken Garff Hyundai

Sam Jarvie

March 21, 2017

"Awesome way to buy a car"

- jimmy_noorlander Verified Customer

I came to Ken Garff to look at the Hyundais and left buying one. I was at Murdock the day prior pricing them out. They gave me a price they said was the lowest They could go in and I had no wiggle room. I went to Ken Garff not letting them know ahead of time where I was. Not only did they give me a better deal which was several thousand less but they took my time seriously. It was less than an hour to get approved and paper signed. There was also a chance I wasn't going to be able to pick it up and they offered to bring the papers to sign to my house along with the car. Their price was less than what it would've been to buy a used car at other dealerships. When I let Myrdock know I found a better deal, that price they said was a Lowest they could go all of a sudden got dropped another thousand dollars. I let them know how frustrated I was that they didn't say that to begin with. Not only was it a higher price but they were not willing to work with me with the car color that I wanted. Ken Garff work with the color I wanted. I would highly recommend them and have with anyone wanting to buy a car. My sales man Frank and all their staff treated me like family and I smiled and he called me by my first name when I walked into the office the second time

March 18, 2017

"Excellent Service"

- cindywlund Verified Customer

I am new at buying cars but Dave made it easy and painless. He explained everything so I understood and I was done with the whole process in less than 2 hours. I would highly recommend this dealership.

March 17, 2017

"Effortless and No Regrets"

- hpkhall Verified Customer

Ken Garff has always been good to me. Regardless of the location I purchased from or received service at. I knew what I wanted when I went in. The whole purchase was done and finalized quickly. The staff was very attentive and knowledgeable. Got what I wanted with no hassle. I will continue to use them in future purchases.

New 2017 Hyundai Elantra, $20430