Ken Garff Hyundai

About Ken Garff Hyundai Learn More

ppegues
3/24/2015

"More than satisfied"

I knew I wanted a Hyundai, but didn't think I could afford a new one & came in thinking of buying a used one. Steve Martinez was amazing & extremely helpful!! He gave us tons of information. He even went out of his way to explain things & provide information to help us that was irrelevant to even buying a car. The customer service experience was Excellent & I ended up leaving with a brand new 2015 Sonata & he was able to get my payments exactly where I needed to be. Would recommend to others & will definitely be back when we decide to purchase another vehicle.

Steve Martinez

Deep Sahoo
3/18/2015

"Awesome is the word!!!"

Sam - very courteous and very polite, the person I would always look forward to see every time I visit the showroom. He talks to the customer upfront and asks about nay queries and concerns over anything. I never had such an amazing experience in any other car showroom which made me decide to go for Hyundai and the customer service is a great part of my decision. I really appreciate your good work and I will always look forward to see you again. Steve was a very patient man and he really helped me finding out the car I wanted. He spent good 6 hours with us helping me understand everything I asked for. At times I was hesitant asking so many questions but he made me so very comfortable and I never had such an amazing experience before. He still follows up with me over email for any concerns with the purchase which I really appreciate. I would say it is the best experience I could ever think of. Thanks Steve for all your help. Really appreciate all your work.

Steve Martinez

dallan
3/10/2015

"Ken Garff Blew Me Away"

Very straightforward review... I wasn't expecting to pick up a Hyundai, let alone from this dealership. I walked in and Rocky started me off right. He was professional and approachable, and listened to my situation. From start to finish, I was extremely happy with the sale and experience. Not only that, but my new 2015 Sonata Sport Limited will be the first in many new Hyundais I will purchase from Ken Garff. Thank you guys for being awesome!

Rocky Nelson

Dan
1/24/2015

"Lynn Gaufin"

We had a great experience with the purchase of our 2014 Sonata. Lynn went out of her way to make sure that every question was answered and that we understood all aspects of the car and the purchase. We are very pleased with our purchase and would recommend Ken Garff as a great dealership to do business with.

Lynn Gaufin

wells0360
1/19/2015

"Second Purchase"

I purchased a 2012 Hybrid Sonata from Charlie Madon and when my college bound son needed a replacement car, I thought of no other place than Ken Garff Hyundai and Charlie Madon to find the right, affordable car for my son. I had exactly the same experience with my 2014 Hyundai Accent for my son as I did with my Sonata. Charlie took the time to listen and understand what I needed and wanted and my limits. My son learned what a positive car buying experience was like and we will purchase our next Hyundai's from this same location. Both Hyundai's have been superior cars. I have never owned a better car than a Hyundai.

Charlie Madon

Schmen77
12/30/2014

"Always Friendly"

My experience with this dealership in general has always been great. This time around I had the pleasure of working with Rocky Nelson (Sales) and Bob Walters (Service) and they were both amazing! I appreciate the kindness of the service from both areas, explanation of everything and the no nonsense, no run around service as well. Thank you!

Rocky Nelson

linda.j.nelson.12
11/15/2014

"Lynn Gaufin"

Lynn waited patiently for us And we were late for our apt with her. She was friendly and courteous when we met. As we were a bit apprehensive to 'sign on the 'dotted line' since it's been many years since we have had a car payment. Lynn was reassuring but not pushy . She seemed knowledgeable and forthright. All the other staff members were thorough and, knowledgeable as, we'll. The process was pretty pain free. Of course we haven't made any payments yet but we will get used to that again after awhile.

jessica.joy.n
11/12/2014

"Amazing car buying experience!!!"

I went out of my way to go to Ken Garff Hyundai to get my car because of the amazing things I've heard about them. They definitely lived up to every expectation you would ever want in a car dealership! The whole sales team was so helpful and really listened and catered to my needs. Lynn was the sales representative I worked with and I was so impressed with her ability to find just what we wanted. Scott, the manager, and Lynn really made this a wonderful car buying experience. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a great experience.

Lynn Gaufin

Geeps93
10/18/2014

"Excellent, Friendly Service!"

When I walked in to Ken Garff Hyundai, I had very low expectations and a miniscule budget. An associate named Jordan Sorensen helped my find a car that would not break down a few miles down the road and helped me to find a bank with a payment plan that would not break my finance calculator. He was very friendly and patient, and was willing to let me take the car to an outside mechanic for inspection. Ryan Baker also helped me with all of my financing questions. At the Allstate located within the building I sat down with Michael Bluemel and found an insurance policy that would also not break the bank. The entire process from start to finish took only a few hours and I am very satisfied with the service I experienced that day. I have had the car for a while now, and am still enjoying it!

Aaron Clinger
10/18/2014

"Jordan Sorensen and Ken Garff Hyundai "

I am so happy I took the drive to SLC to meet with Jordan. Easy going, no stress professional sales rep. Took care of the purchase of my Tacoma and I was in and out within 2 hours or so. He under stood my budget and what I was looking for. The manager and finance manager where great as was the over all experience.

Reviews of Jordan Sorensen