Ken Garff Hyundai

About Ken Garff Hyundai Learn More

Dan
1/24/2015

"Lynn Gaufin"

We had a great experience with the purchase of our 2014 Sonata. Lynn went out of her way to make sure that every question was answered and that we understood all aspects of the car and the purchase. We are very pleased with our purchase and would recommend Ken Garff as a great dealership to do business with.

Lynn Gaufin

wells0360
1/19/2015

"Second Purchase"

I purchased a 2012 Hybrid Sonata from Charlie Madon and when my college bound son needed a replacement car, I thought of no other place than Ken Garff Hyundai and Charlie Madon to find the right, affordable car for my son. I had exactly the same experience with my 2014 Hyundai Accent for my son as I did with my Sonata. Charlie took the time to listen and understand what I needed and wanted and my limits. My son learned what a positive car buying experience was like and we will purchase our next Hyundai's from this same location. Both Hyundai's have been superior cars. I have never owned a better car than a Hyundai.

Charlie Madon

Schmen77
12/30/2014

"Always Friendly"

My experience with this dealership in general has always been great. This time around I had the pleasure of working with Rocky Nelson (Sales) and Bob Walters (Service) and they were both amazing! I appreciate the kindness of the service from both areas, explanation of everything and the no nonsense, no run around service as well. Thank you!

Rocky Nelson

linda.j.nelson.12
11/15/2014

"Lynn Gaufin"

Lynn waited patiently for us And we were late for our apt with her. She was friendly and courteous when we met. As we were a bit apprehensive to 'sign on the 'dotted line' since it's been many years since we have had a car payment. Lynn was reassuring but not pushy . She seemed knowledgeable and forthright. All the other staff members were thorough and, knowledgeable as, we'll. The process was pretty pain free. Of course we haven't made any payments yet but we will get used to that again after awhile.

jessica.joy.n
11/12/2014

"Amazing car buying experience!!!"

I went out of my way to go to Ken Garff Hyundai to get my car because of the amazing things I've heard about them. They definitely lived up to every expectation you would ever want in a car dealership! The whole sales team was so helpful and really listened and catered to my needs. Lynn was the sales representative I worked with and I was so impressed with her ability to find just what we wanted. Scott, the manager, and Lynn really made this a wonderful car buying experience. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a great experience.

Lynn Gaufin

Geeps93
10/18/2014

"Excellent, Friendly Service!"

When I walked in to Ken Garff Hyundai, I had very low expectations and a miniscule budget. An associate named Jordan Sorensen helped my find a car that would not break down a few miles down the road and helped me to find a bank with a payment plan that would not break my finance calculator. He was very friendly and patient, and was willing to let me take the car to an outside mechanic for inspection. Ryan Baker also helped me with all of my financing questions. At the Allstate located within the building I sat down with Michael Bluemel and found an insurance policy that would also not break the bank. The entire process from start to finish took only a few hours and I am very satisfied with the service I experienced that day. I have had the car for a while now, and am still enjoying it!

Aaron Clinger
10/18/2014

"Jordan Sorensen and Ken Garff Hyundai "

I am so happy I took the drive to SLC to meet with Jordan. Easy going, no stress professional sales rep. Took care of the purchase of my Tacoma and I was in and out within 2 hours or so. He under stood my budget and what I was looking for. The manager and finance manager where great as was the over all experience.

petersonjana1
9/27/2014

"Jordan Sorensen"

Love this dealership!! I drive 40 miles just to get this kind of service. Jordan made everything so easy and fast and I already plan on buying my next car from him. The car I have now is the 2nd one I've bought from this dealership! Awesome!!

paulette.nemelka
9/02/2014

"Wonderful experience."

Chris Bryant was wonderful to work with. He found me what I wanted fast and efficiently. He spoke to me on my level and in a way that I could understand everything that was going on. He also made the transition on my trade in easy as well. I would definately recommend him and the dealership to anyone, they were all great.

Chris Bryant

RKMurty
8/18/2014

"Jordan was a great sales person."

Jordan helped us choose the vehicle and he was very helpful in explaining all the details. He worked with us to get a good price on the car. It was a stress free experience. He was at a training the day we went to finalize the deal, but his partner knew all about our deal. So he worked with us to finalize it.

Rocky Nelson