Ken Grody Ford

About Ken Grody Ford

Sunday 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM

Jr CID
5/10/2016

"Best Experience Buying a Truck I Have Ever Had!"

Armando Hurtado and the staff at Ken Grody Ford where amazing . Very helpful and friendly. I drove 4 hours away and would do it all over again on my next buy.

Bill
1/26/2016

"Terrible Service Department (Managers, Service Writers, etc."

I bought a 2015 F150 back in mid August of 2015 and was very happy with my purchase until I saw an oil leak at my oil pan seal, Rac n Pinion leaking and what looked to be coolant leaking at the head gasket. I took it back to Ken Grody Ford on 12/17/2015 with only 3,400 miles, this is where all the problems started. I checked it in with Luis Ramirez and gave him specific locations of all the leaks that were easily seen by the eye. After 4 days I was told there is no coolant leak no rac n pinion leak and they would replace a bolt the was the cause of oil pan leak ( not replacing the gasket). I went down myself showed the tec the leaks and even talked to Eric Romanoff who said "if its a head gasket we will just replace it, its that easy." Needless to say I still do not have my truck back and now they are saying it needs a new head and they are replacing the steering Rac. All the supposed parts they are replacing were noted on 12/17/2015 it is now 1/26/2016 I have made 1 payment and 1 6 month insurance payment of 900.00 all in the time Ford has had my truck. I was also told it was done in early January I picked it up looked under it, the leaks were worse then when I dropped off. I have had so much misinformation from the service department including Eric Romanoff that I was forced to open a claim through Ford Customer Care to help with communication of the Dealer. At 33 days I also had to file a Dealer Buy back Claim. In the last 15 years my wife and I have bought 5 cars from Ken Grody and I can assure you that I WILL NEVER BUY FROM KEN GRODY AGAIN OR SERVICE MY VEHICLES THERE EVER AGAIN. This has been a terrible experience paying for a $45,000 truck and get the run around like this. I own a repair shop in the neighboring city of Fullerton, and will be advising all my customers of the experience. If I could rate this Dealership a ZERO I would.

Luis Rameriz and Ken Grody himself

Funny Old Guy
8/19/2015

"Very Pleasent Experience! Mike turned me around!"

It was with a great sense of anxiety I scheduled an appointment for my F250 Super Duty Diesel. A ,previous experience with our family car, our Taurus, was nothing short of horrific. But I felt compelled to bring it to this shop as the trouble was with my climate control and the rear slider window. This was just not a task I was willing to allow my local Pep Boys to bungle. To possibly make matters worse, I had a 3rd party extended warranty that had proven to be dicey with a different Ford service shop. All in all I was not looking forward to what I thought was sure train wreck. Mike Baek was certainly up to the task! I explained my trouble, the extended warranty I had and without hesitation Mike committed to touching base with me by the end of business to let me know what kind of trouble I was in for. (In my mind...'Right. Sure. Call me up by the end business? Ain't gonna happen'.) Sure enough, Mike followed up with a phone call to me and was successful in negotiating with the 3rd party warranty service. My truck was ready to go when Mike stated it would be and on top of that he took a few extra steps to ensure my satisfaction. In conclusion I am of the opinion Mike turned me around on my previous opinion of Ken Grody's service department. He took ownership of my circumstance, followed through and exceeded my expectations. For this there is no measure of my gratitude! Thank you Mr. Baek!

sherrie
8/17/2015

"Great Service"

I have been getting my cars serviced here since 2008, I have never really ran into any problems with this dealership. The service people are very kind and understanding. his in my opinion is a very top notch service department. I will continue to use them with my new purchase of my ford F150. thanks, Sherrie

FordFamily1234
8/15/2015

"Awesome Sales Team Made it all happen again!"

Thank You Carlos Aguirre Daniel Rosales and Michael two cars in less than 4 hours WTG. Both my sons are Happy with their New Vehicles. Thanks to KG Customs Ruben Pina for working with me (which can be hard) on the due bills as we are so busy these days. See you next week for the last of them. Wanted to also say Thanks to Tim Prete for taking all my phone calls for the due bills. AS ALWAYS WILL BE BACK AGAIN FOR NEXT PURCHASE :)

Torry
8/12/2015

"Excellent!"

I have purchased close to 4 vehicles from ken Grody! Always treated great by Carlos Aguirre and sales team, and I would recommend them to anyone.

jeastwood
8/12/2015

"Tim Prete Is the MAN!!! "

I always enjoy my trips to KGF. Tim Prete is the best. I always have a good experience and he keeps me up to date with all needs and is honest. That is important to me.

jimbo289
8/11/2015

"Always quick and easy "

The service team at Ken Grody Ford always take great care of my 2012 Edge. I drive the Edge a lot and Tim Prete and his technicians keep me rolling. The great service keeeps me coming back.

clee
8/06/2015

"GREAT SERVICE"

I've been going there for years and the service dept is great,salesmen alway greet the customers in the waiting room,but the great thing is that they know most of the customers by the first name!

Mrs J Machuca
8/05/2015

"LOVE IT!!!"

Loved Everything About My Experiece, I wasn't planning to come out with an 2016 Explorer Sport. I simply Love my New Vehicle.I Love Ked Groudy Ford Thank You!!

Reviews of Tim Prete