Ken Grody Ford

Parts & Service Director

September 14, 2016

"Poor sales experience "

- jon hoefer

I was not given the price on my trade in we agreed to. After after calling Ford they came thru. Cancelled my service contract after about 3 months still had not received the credit, so i called it was still on the sales manager's desk had not been processed. Beware if you buy from them.

May 10, 2016

"Best Experience Buying a Truck I Have Ever Had!"

- Jr CID

Armando Hurtado and the staff at Ken Grody Ford where amazing . Very helpful and friendly. I drove 4 hours away and would do it all over again on my next buy.

January 26, 2016

"Terrible Service Department (Managers, Service Writers, etc."

- Bill

I bought a 2015 F150 back in mid August of 2015 and was very happy with my purchase until I saw an oil leak at my oil pan seal, Rac n Pinion leaking and what looked to be coolant leaking at the head gasket. I took it back to Ken Grody Ford on 12/17/2015 with only 3,400 miles, this is where all the problems started. I checked it in with Luis Ramirez and gave him specific locations of all the leaks that were easily seen by the eye. After 4 days I was told there is no coolant leak no rac n pinion leak and they would replace a bolt the was the cause of oil pan leak ( not replacing the gasket). I went down myself showed the tec the leaks and even talked to Eric Romanoff who said "if its a head gasket we will just replace it, its that easy." Needless to say I still do not have my truck back and now they are saying it needs a new head and they are replacing the steering Rac. All the supposed parts they are replacing were noted on 12/17/2015 it is now 1/26/2016 I have made 1 payment and 1 6 month insurance payment of 900.00 all in the time Ford has had my truck. I was also told it was done in early January I picked it up looked under it, the leaks were worse then when I dropped off. I have had so much misinformation from the service department including Eric Romanoff that I was forced to open a claim through Ford Customer Care to help with communication of the Dealer. At 33 days I also had to file a Dealer Buy back Claim. In the last 15 years my wife and I have bought 5 cars from Ken Grody and I can assure you that I WILL NEVER BUY FROM KEN GRODY AGAIN OR SERVICE MY VEHICLES THERE EVER AGAIN. This has been a terrible experience paying for a $45,000 truck and get the run around like this. I own a repair shop in the neighboring city of Fullerton, and will be advising all my customers of the experience. If I could rate this Dealership a ZERO I would.

New 2015 Ford Mustang, $37995