Ken Grody Ford

Ken Grody Ford Info
About Ken Grody Ford

About Ken Grody Ford

Sunday 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM

"Ken Grody is worst dealership on this planet"

Went in to test drive a Ford Mustang GT and made a deposit to come back and purchase with my family a few days later. Over the phone they discussed monthly payments and such with me and when I was not satisfied, the sales dealer, Jerry, offered me a good deal by taking my trade in for a higher value. I was in the area and went to the dealership and Pierre the sales manager gave me a different deal that was still not bad. I told him to give me one hour to discuss with my family and confirm. Everything sounded good and I wanted to go with it. I called the dealership 8-10 times and each time either there was no response or they were busy. I continued to call till 10 in the evening before I finally got a hold of Jerry's cell phone. He said to stick with the original deal he gave me and I said alright fine lets go with it. He said since it was late, to call him in the morning to finalize. So I called him at 8 AM the next morning, no response. Called him again at 9 AM, no response. He finally texted me saying he was in a meeting and he would call me back soon. I waited till 12 PM, got no call from him. So I decided to call the dealership, expecting to finalize the deal and drive away with the car of my dreams. The sales manager Pierre answered the phone and told me whatever deal Jerry has given me is no good and Jerry is not authorized to give me such deals. Then I mentioned to Pierre that he gave me a deal as well and that we should go with that now. But Pierre said "sorry, no can do", because I didn't contact him the day therefore he cannot offer me that same discount. I was so angry at him, I told him I tried calling you 10 times and no answer, plus the receptionist said Pierre left the dealership at 8 PM that night, but Pierre said, "No excuse me I was here till midnight", what BS!! Jerry was nice to me, but Pierre messed up everything. The one thing I hated was that Pierre said I didn't even bother contacting him whereas I tried 10 freaking times. Ken Grody by far is the worst dealer on this planet. There staff only thinks about making profits and are inadequate. I am going back today to get my deposit back, and if they refuse, boy I am going to take some legal action!! Because of Pierre's behavior and attitude my childhood dream of owning my first mustang has been scarred. To this day I wish I could have just been able to see what was coming. I had loved that mustang gt that I had test driven that day and everyday I think how it was snatched away from me. If there was anyway to be given the opportunity b to buy it right now, I would go back and talk with these guys again. But for now, Ken grody scarred me for life and I hope they apologize for my horrible experience. Funny part is, Pierre had told me that for him it was all about customer satisfaction. That if I was happy, my referrals to friends and family is what would make his business more successful. Well I guess he made sure that doesn't happen. I would never give my friends or family recommendations to come to this dealer. Not unless Pierre apologizes to me and hooks me up with the mustang of my dreams under my budget.

Pierre arreaola, Jerry sanchez

"As af right now I'd only give 2 of 5 stars...."

As af right now I'd only give 2 of 5 stars. Incomplete until I see if this dealership does it right and stands behind their product. I've taken my 2012 Focus into a dealership at minumim 6 times so far.. never get straight answers and nobody accountable yet?? I bought a used Focus from Ken Grody Ford and thus far a LEMON!!! Should have kept the 2007 I traded in, bad mistake. Was promised a re-imbursement for money spent on a dead battery due to bad cables... Still not fixed and No $$$ paid back yet. Final review will come when I hear back from the Service Director.

"So happy with the service and staff! This is our second..."

So happy with the service and staff! This is our second car from them and we will be going back and recommending them to all of our friends and family!

"this review is about their service dept. I had a problem..."

this review is about their service dept. I had a problem witch I couldn't figure out so i had my crown Victoria towed here to find and fix the problem I assumed i would have to pay a premium price to fix my car here but i had no idea they marked up their prices this much. The fuel pump went out and needed to be replaced they charged $977 over $480 just for the part the performance high end part goes for lass than half this and the OE stock parts are all less than $150 most under $100. i will never use this dealer again they are just a huge ripoff also after the pump problem now i have injector problems i can't tell if they are linked but i find it odd that my #2 injector is going out just after they changed the pump.

Michael McMahan

"I have bought, six cars and trucks from this dealership,..."

I have bought, six cars and trucks from this dealership, by far the most professional, and customer focused dealer , in Southern California. My last purchase was a car that I found on line, Kurt and Sam, stepped up to the plate , got the var and arranged transportation, from the east coast to california, met me at the airport,, drove me to the dealership. And got me out in less than thirty minutes, DO NOT EVEN THINK OF GOING ANYWEAR ELSE, this tram led by Kurt are the best.Kurt, Sam, Dan, Nick

Kurt, Sam, Dan, Nick

"Grody has an ebay account. I bought a Roush wing from..."

Grody has an ebay account. I bought a Roush wing from them, paid immediately, Never recieved it. Never answered multiple emails. Got a Paypal refund, then they immediately relisted the wing for the price i paid for it. UPDATE: Problem resolved.

JohnnyPunani responded to this review

February 27, 2013

I was contacted by Eric Romanoff and CC'd with i think one of the owners or VPs of the dealership. After a few emails, the misunderstanding (i believe no one was assigned to ebay parts orders) was resolved, and im a happy customer now. J.Punani

Ken Grody Ford responded to this review

August 21, 2012

Dear Johnny, Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Our system here was recently reformatted and emails from ebay were not getting to us. We have now fixed the problem so this doesnt happen again. Im sorry for your frustration, Please contact me personally at Ken Grody Ford and I will make this right for you. Thank you, Ruben Pina Ken Grody Ford Custom Manager 714-522-8700

"My F-250 was running fine, but had a "check..."

My F-250 was running fine, but had a "check engine" light so I brought it in. The cause was a failed catalytic converter (warranty item) and I left the truck there. When I got it back (after a week), the exhaust was BACKFIRING!!! It had never done this before. I brought it back in and was treated courteously enough, but had to leave it for a few more days again. They did not deny that my truck was backfiring but, upon returning, I was told that they could find NOTHING wrong with my exhaust system, and got the impression that they were washing their hands of the mess they'd made. After resolving never to set foot in Ken Grody Ford again, I took it to another Ford dealer who cleared up most of the problem by replacing the exhaust pipe (ahead of the c.c.) which apparently had been damaged at Grody. There may be more to uncover about what the Grody tech did to my truck, but unless I go to a Ford Motor Co. rep (which I may yet do), I'll probably never know just what all went wrong. This was my worst experience with a dealer service department since maybe the 1980s. If you go there anyway and get similar treatment, don't say that you weren't warned.

technician unknown

"I was waiting in the service room for about ten minutes..."

I was waiting in the service room for about ten minutes or so until someone told me they where gonna be right with me. After that I waited another ten minutes and still no one help me out there where three service workers and only me and another person waiting And they did not seem to hurry up or even make eye contact with us so I just took off.

N/a

"100 % satisfaction. To find a dealer that cares for..."

100 % satisfaction. To find a dealer that cares for there customers, and fights for the right to call them there customers is truely the best. I have purchased 7 cars for Ken Grody of Buena Park, and will continue to purchase only Fords because of this dealership. From the moment of purchase to return for service, all my visits have been a welcome experience. If you are looking for a dealer ship that will do what ever it takes to make the customer happy, search no more. Thank you everyone at Ken Grody Ford for taking the time and committment to having a great dealership. Bill Gravel

Everyone

"Liars, thieves and cons. They tried to rip off my mother..."

Liars, thieves and cons. They tried to rip off my mother for thousands on a simple "buy out" at the end of her lease. They made up fees that didn't exist. No different than a robber with a gun. I told them to their face, they were liars. I would walk across the desert in August, before I spent a dime at this place. When I left with my 80 year old mother, we were even verbally abused by their employees who said: "they didn't want our business." What a joke! The absolute worst car dealer in town. No ethics. The "manager, closer, head con artist" Mike Castillo sat a lied to our faces about the cost to buy the car, when we were already told by Ford Motor Credit what the costs would be. He essentially tried to steal at least $1,000 dollars from a 80 year old widow. I truly feel sorry for Ford Motor Co., having "cons" as representatives of the company. I intend on buying more Ford products, but never at Ken Grody. By the way the other reviews on this site sound like crap, no doubt planted by the dealership itself. Reviewing "Yelp" you will see a lot of horrible reviews about Ken Grody.

Carlos