Read Reviews Ken Grody Ford

4.3

2.8

3.8

based on 6 reviews

Overall
3.4

3.4 out of 5

Kurt MaletychVice President/Co-Owner1 Lifetime Review

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Ken Grody Ford

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Ken Grody Ford has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

Our Location

Drive-In Service Shuttle Service
Express Service Television
Free Coffee Vending Machines

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"As af right now I'd only give 2 of 5 stars...."

49agonzales
3/7/2014 6:53:33 PM

Mike  CastilloMike Castillo
Eric RomanoffEric Romanoff

2.8

My Review Of Ken Grody Ford:

As af right now I'd only give 2 of 5 stars. Incomplete until I see if this dealership does it right and stands behind their product. I've taken my 2012 Focus into a dealership at minumim 6 times so far.. never get straight answers and nobody accountable yet?? I bought a used Focus from Ken Grody Ford and thus far a LEMON!!! Should have kept the 2007 I traded in, bad mistake. Was promised a re-imbursement for money spent on a dead battery due to bad cables... Still not fixed and No $$$ paid back yet. Final review will come when I hear back from the Service Director.

Twitter
"So happy with the service and staff! This is our second..."

Berlynn73
3/16/2013 11:00:03 PM

Luis AzurduyLuis Azurduy
Kurt MaletychKurt Maletych
Bridget PurperoBridget Purpero

My Review Of Ken Grody Ford:

So happy with the service and staff! This is our second car from them and we will be going back and recommending them to all of our friends and family!

Twitter
"this review is about their service dept. I had a problem..."

simraptor
2/2/2013 10:04:23 AM

Michael McMahan

My Review Of Ken Grody Ford:

this review is about their service dept. I had a problem witch I couldn't figure out so i had my crown Victoria towed here to find and fix the problem I assumed i would have to pay a premium price to fix my car here but i had no idea they marked up their prices this much. The fuel pump went out and needed to be replaced they charged $977 over $480 just for the part the performance high end part goes for lass than half this and the OE stock parts are all less than $150 most under $100. i will never use this dealer again they are just a huge ripoff also after the pump problem now i have injector problems i can't tell if they are linked but i find it odd that my #2 injector is going out just after they changed the pump.

Twitter
"I have bought, six cars and trucks from this dealership,..."

pjm77
12/17/2012 10:12:30 AM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Kurt
Sam
Dan
Nick

My Review Of Ken Grody Ford:

I have bought, six cars and trucks from this dealership, by far the most professional, and customer focused dealer , in Southern California.
My last purchase was a car that I found on line, Kurt and Sam, stepped up to the plate , got the var and arranged transportation, from the east coast to california, met me at the airport,, drove me to the dealership. And got me out in less than thirty minutes, DO NOT EVEN THINK OF GOING ANYWEAR ELSE, this tram led by Kurt are the best.Kurt, Sam, Dan, Nick

Twitter
"Grody has an ebay account. I bought a Roush wing from..."

JohnnyPunani
8/20/2012 6:51:25 PM

I Recommend This Service Center: Yes
Ruben PinaRuben Pina
Eric RomanoffEric Romanoff

4.2

My Review Of Ken Grody Ford:

Grody has an ebay account. I bought a Roush wing from them, paid immediately, Never recieved it. Never answered multiple emails. Got a Paypal refund, then they immediately relisted the wing for the price i paid for it.
UPDATE: Problem resolved.

Response From: Ken Grody Ford
Added: 8/21/2012 12:48:13 PM

Dear Johnny,
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Our system here was recently reformatted and emails from ebay were not getting to us. We have now fixed the problem so this doesnt happen again. Im sorry for your frustration, Please contact me personally at Ken Grody Ford and I will make this right for you.

Ruben Pina
Ken Grody Ford Custom Manager
714-522-8700

Response From: JohnnyPunani
Added: 2/27/2013 11:37:19 PM

I was contacted by Eric Romanoff and CC'd with i think one of the owners or VPs of the dealership. After a few emails, the misunderstanding (i believe no one was assigned to ebay parts orders) was resolved, and im a happy customer now.
J.Punani

Twitter
"My F-250 was running fine, but had a "check..."

VENorth
8/1/2012 11:52:43 AM

technician unknown

1.5

My Review Of Ken Grody Ford:

My F-250 was running fine, but had a "check engine" light so I brought it in. The cause was a failed catalytic converter (warranty item) and I left the truck there. When I got it back (after a week), the exhaust was BACKFIRING!!! It had never done this before.

I brought it back in and was treated courteously enough, but had to leave it for a few more days again. They did not deny that my truck was backfiring but, upon returning, I was told that they could find NOTHING wrong with my exhaust system, and got the impression that they were washing their hands of the mess they'd made.

After resolving never to set foot in Ken Grody Ford again, I took it to another Ford dealer who cleared up most of the problem by replacing the exhaust pipe (ahead of the c.c.) which apparently had been damaged at Grody.

There may be more to uncover about what the Grody tech did to my truck, but unless I go to a Ford Motor Co. rep (which I may yet do), I'll probably never know just what all went wrong.

This was my worst experience with a dealer service department since maybe the 1980s. If you go there anyway and get similar treatment, don't say that you weren't warned.

Twitter
"I was waiting in the service room for about ten minutes..."

Eddiex
12/1/2011 7:47:50 PM

N/a

My Review Of Ken Grody Ford:

I was waiting in the service room for about ten minutes or so until someone told me they where gonna be right with me. After that I waited another ten minutes and still no one help me out there where three service workers and only me and another person waiting And they did not seem to hurry up or even make eye contact with us so I just took off.

Twitter
"100 % satisfaction. To find a dealer that cares for..."

Pamelabillyzr121@aol.com
11/27/2011 3:44:14 PM

I Recommend This Service Center: Yes
Everyone

My Review Of Ken Grody Ford:

100 % satisfaction. To find a dealer that cares for there customers, and fights for the right to call them there customers is truely the best. I have purchased 7 cars for Ken Grody of Buena Park, and will continue to purchase only Fords because of this dealership. From the moment of purchase to return for service, all my visits have been a welcome experience. If you are looking for a dealer ship that will do what ever it takes to make the customer happy, search no more. Thank you everyone at Ken Grody Ford for taking the time and committment to having a great dealership. Bill Gravel

Twitter
"Liars, thieves and cons. They tried to rip off my mother..."

Thad9
6/18/2011 11:55:25 PM

Carlos

1.2

My Review Of Ken Grody Ford:

Liars, thieves and cons. They tried to rip off my mother for thousands on a simple "buy out" at the end of her lease. They made up fees that didn't exist. No different than a robber with a gun. I told them to their face, they were liars. I would walk across the desert in August, before I spent a dime at this place. When I left with my 80 year old mother, we were even verbally abused by their employees who said: "they didn't want our business." What a joke! The absolute worst car dealer in town. No ethics. The "manager, closer, head con artist" Mike Castillo sat a lied to our faces about the cost to buy the car, when we were already told by Ford Motor Credit what the costs would be. He essentially tried to steal at least $1,000 dollars from a 80 year old widow. I truly feel sorry for Ford Motor Co., having "cons" as representatives of the company. I intend on buying more Ford products, but never at Ken Grody. By the way the other reviews on this site sound like crap, no doubt planted by the dealership itself. Reviewing "Yelp" you will see a lot of horrible reviews about Ken Grody.

Twitter
"My family and I have been Ken Grody Ford customers for..."

ford4life22
11/11/2010 1:46:57 PM

mike long

My Review Of Ken Grody Ford:

My family and I have been Ken Grody Ford customers for over 15 years now. We have purchased 8 cars from them in that time period and it needed to be noted that there customer service is why we keep going back. From top to bottom everyone is very professional Ken Grody Ford's staff have always exceeded our expectations whether it be purchasing a new or pre owned vehicle or in the service department. It goes a long way when you notice that people go out of there way to make sure everything is handled at the highest level. For all there help and hard work my family and i give Ken Grody Ford and there staff 5 stars!

Reviews 11-20 >>