Ken Grody Ford

Internet Sales

May 08, 2017

"Bad customer service."

- ScottN

Have worked with these guys for years, but lately they have not returned my inquiries. Why? I have no idea. We have great credit and even had a revolving lease with them. I have called on the phone, no one called back. Internet, no one. Text, no one. Big disappointment. Car service is great. Completely different situation. But sales? Terrible. Had to go somewhere else to by my mustang. Now have to trade that one in because of health problems. Need to buy an explorer. Easier to get into. Reached out again...no answer. They do not want our business.

Other Employees : Not sure of other names. No one called. Worked with Pierre before.

April 24, 2017

"Demetrius Montrose"

- hotrod12

I was was very disappointed, misled, and appalled at the lack of honesty and integrity from this sales person (Demetrius Montrose). By far the worst experience ever in car buying I have ever experienced. Stay away from this dealership/salesman!!!

Demetrius Montrose

April 15, 2017

"5 Star Service"

- Taylor Ribble

Four months ago I leased a vehicle from Ken Grody Ford and was absolutely thrilled with the service I received. Unfortunately, the vehicle was stolen from my home and I was without a vehicle. Because the service I received during my first purchase was five star, I immediately contacted Carlos Aguirre, Luis Perez and Luis Azurduy. Once again they got me a great deal and I walked out of the dealership with five star service. If you are looking for a new vehicle and great service look no further.

Carlos Aguirre