Ken Grody Ford

Vice President/Co-Owner

April 15, 2017

"5 Star Service"

- Taylor Ribble

Four months ago I leased a vehicle from Ken Grody Ford and was absolutely thrilled with the service I received. Unfortunately, the vehicle was stolen from my home and I was without a vehicle. Because the service I received during my first purchase was five star, I immediately contacted Carlos Aguirre, Luis Perez and Luis Azurduy. Once again they got me a great deal and I walked out of the dealership with five star service. If you are looking for a new vehicle and great service look no further.

December 08, 2016

"EXCELLENT SERVICE IN SERVICE CDEPARTMENT"

- BOWEN912

Brought my new vehicle in for a dead battery. Vehicle only had 274 miles on it, one week old. Service Writer was JOHN CARLOS BARAJAS. Invoice number 297471, dated 12/8/2016. John took very good care of me. He is very professional and knows his job. He is a good representative of this dealership. Please give him recognition for a job well done.

September 14, 2016

"Poor sales experience "

- jon hoefer

I was not given the price on my trade in we agreed to. After after calling Ford they came thru. Cancelled my service contract after about 3 months still had not received the credit, so i called it was still on the sales manager's desk had not been processed. Beware if you buy from them.

New 2015 Ford Focus, $20975