Ken Grody Ford

About Ken Grody Ford

Sunday 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM

Funny Old Guy
8/19/2015

"Very Pleasent Experience! Mike turned me around!"

It was with a great sense of anxiety I scheduled an appointment for my F250 Super Duty Diesel. A ,previous experience with our family car, our Taurus, was nothing short of horrific. But I felt compelled to bring it to this shop as the trouble was with my climate control and the rear slider window. This was just not a task I was willing to allow my local Pep Boys to bungle. To possibly make matters worse, I had a 3rd party extended warranty that had proven to be dicey with a different Ford service shop. All in all I was not looking forward to what I thought was sure train wreck. Mike Baek was certainly up to the task! I explained my trouble, the extended warranty I had and without hesitation Mike committed to touching base with me by the end of business to let me know what kind of trouble I was in for. (In my mind...'Right. Sure. Call me up by the end business? Ain't gonna happen'.) Sure enough, Mike followed up with a phone call to me and was successful in negotiating with the 3rd party warranty service. My truck was ready to go when Mike stated it would be and on top of that he took a few extra steps to ensure my satisfaction. In conclusion I am of the opinion Mike turned me around on my previous opinion of Ken Grody's service department. He took ownership of my circumstance, followed through and exceeded my expectations. For this there is no measure of my gratitude! Thank you Mr. Baek!

sherrie
8/17/2015

"Great Service"

I have been getting my cars serviced here since 2008, I have never really ran into any problems with this dealership. The service people are very kind and understanding. his in my opinion is a very top notch service department. I will continue to use them with my new purchase of my ford F150. thanks, Sherrie

FordFamily1234
8/15/2015

"Awesome Sales Team Made it all happen again!"

Thank You Carlos Aguirre Daniel Rosales and Michael two cars in less than 4 hours WTG. Both my sons are Happy with their New Vehicles. Thanks to KG Customs Ruben Pina for working with me (which can be hard) on the due bills as we are so busy these days. See you next week for the last of them. Wanted to also say Thanks to Tim Prete for taking all my phone calls for the due bills. AS ALWAYS WILL BE BACK AGAIN FOR NEXT PURCHASE :)

Michael

Torry
8/12/2015

"Excellent!"

I have purchased close to 4 vehicles from ken Grody! Always treated great by Carlos Aguirre and sales team, and I would recommend them to anyone.

jeastwood
8/12/2015

"Tim Prete Is the MAN!!! "

I always enjoy my trips to KGF. Tim Prete is the best. I always have a good experience and he keeps me up to date with all needs and is honest. That is important to me.

jimbo289
8/11/2015

"Always quick and easy "

The service team at Ken Grody Ford always take great care of my 2012 Edge. I drive the Edge a lot and Tim Prete and his technicians keep me rolling. The great service keeeps me coming back.

clee
8/06/2015

"GREAT SERVICE"

I've been going there for years and the service dept is great,salesmen alway greet the customers in the waiting room,but the great thing is that they know most of the customers by the first name!

Mrs J Machuca

"LOVE IT!!!"

Loved Everything About My Experiece, I wasn't planning to come out with an 2016 Explorer Sport. I simply Love my New Vehicle.I Love Ked Groudy Ford Thank You!!

Lbrewster
8/05/2015

"Excellent from start to finish!! "

My fiancé and I went to Ken Grody Ford and bought a 2016 Ford Explorer (which we love by the way) and worked with Charles Sena as our salesman. He was absolutely awesome!! We both have bought multiple cars and we both felt he was the best salesman either of us have ever worked with, by far. We would absolutely refer him to all our friends and family without hesitation. He went above and beyond and continue to impress us with his timely responses and going out of his way to make sure we are happy. We are a customer for life!!

Charles Sena

Eric T. Newport Beach

"Bought a Fusion Hybrid"

My wife and I actually went to KGF just to shop around and look at what's new from Ford. We spotted a Fusion hybrid that was beautiful so took it for a test drive. Was getting sick of spending $2K+ each time my BMW needed anything. Daniel was so kind and non-pushy that we started the process of looking at the "numbers". He was able to give us so many different options that we ended up leasing for 36 months and added the scheduled maintenance package all at a very fair price. I won't have to pay for a repair or oil change for three years and now get 42 MPG instead of 12!

Reviews of Tim Prete