Ken Grody Ford

Internet Sales

July 20, 2017

"Could Not Be Happier "

- Mconway

I found myself suddenly in a car that needed more repairs than it was worth but the wonderful service team and sales team worked with me to trade in my broken car and get me in a new Ford Escape. I cannot say more good things, everyone I interacted with was out of their way helpful and got me a new car that has all the bells and whistles. Sonny Alavicheh was by far the best car sales man I have ever worked with and would not hesitate to go back to him and Ken Gordy Ford in a heart beat for my next new car. If you are in the market for a new car definitely go to Ken Grody Ford.

Sonny Alavicheh

May 08, 2017

"Bad customer service."

- ScottN

Have worked with these guys for years, but lately they have not returned my inquiries. Why? I have no idea. We have great credit and even had a revolving lease with them. I have called on the phone, no one called back. Internet, no one. Text, no one. Big disappointment. Car service is great. Completely different situation. But sales? Terrible. Had to go somewhere else to by my mustang. Now have to trade that one in because of health problems. Need to buy an explorer. Easier to get into. Reached out again...no answer. They do not want our business.

Other Employees : Not sure of other names. No one called. Worked with Pierre before.

April 24, 2017

"Demetrius Montrose"

- hotrod12

I was was very disappointed, misled, and appalled at the lack of honesty and integrity from this sales person (Demetrius Montrose). By far the worst experience ever in car buying I have ever experienced. Stay away from this dealership/salesman!!!

Demetrius Montrose