Kendall Hyundai

Cesar Caceres

May 22, 2017

"Excellent Work"

- amajoya Verified Customer

I really liked this place and the staff was amazing! The dealer and employee Adonys Jimenez helped me very well. Thank you for helping me, I will recommend this dealer in the future to others.

May 21, 2017

"The best dealer of Miami"

- cavillero70 Verified Customer

For me it was the best experience in car shopping that I have had, so much professionalism, so much attention nonca before I had seen it, the seller's explanations of every detail were excellent as well as the follow up after the purchase to know if the car was okay if I liked, everything was awesome

May 19, 2017

"My experience"

- alexandra.gadpaille Verified Customer

My experience at Hyundai has been exceptional. This is my 4th Hyundai car and third lease. Edwin is fantastic to work with and a big reason why I continue to come back to this dealership year after year. He makes getting a new car easy and within your budget. I am very happy with Hyundai and will continue to purchase future vehicle from here.