Kendall Hyundai

Kendall Hyundai

Kendall Hyundai Info

Rick Case Hyundai

Coconut Creek Hyundai

"I bought a new sonata from Joe Lorie great guy good deal."

Good job Joe and Angel good price got color I wanted and good deal on trade in I dealt mostly with Joe great guy ex marine very friendly honest guy thankyou for the car. Need more dudes like Joe selling cars or doing anything else for that matter. Over and out my wife and I are happy with car and deal.

Joe Lorie

"Matt is the Man"

I had some miscommunications with one of the saleman I initially spoke with and Matt Kmosko called me back, was empathetic and got me in the car I wanted. He's very nice and knows the business. Matt was very professional and never beat around the bush, as most car saleman will do. Even after I purchased the car he did multiple follow up calls to ensure evrything was ok. This guy is the best. Thanks again Matt

Matt Kmosko

"My first car"

Great experience buying my first car . Wasn't intimidating at all very smooth . Matt was great and explained everything step by step and helped me get the best deal that fit my needs. Thanks a lot !

Matt

"Service"

My Service Advisor, Jorge Damien is one of the nicest people. Hope he is always there when I visit Hyundai. Excellent Customer service. Very courteous.

Jorge Damien

"Feels like family"

I bought my car in 2006 when your dealership was in cutler ridge. They gave me a great deal on the car and made everything easy. The only problem I had was that I recommended two friends to the dealership and they both bought hyundai suvs but I never received the $50 referral for customers who refer other future customers. I spoke to the manager there and they gave me the run around. The reason I came back to Hyundai when the opened the new one in kendall on us1 is because of one person. The customer service from Jorge Damien from the service dept. Before the re opened Hyundai in Kendall I was going to PeP Boys but the sevice and the quality didnt compete with the Hyudai service department. I called to see if Jorge worked in the new Hyundai and when he answered the phone I was thrilled. He is the only reason I went back to Hyundai. He treats me like family. He is very caring and goes above and beyond his job description. I know because i work in customer service in a dept store. He gets things done makes sure they do not dirty the inside of my car because it is customized and he double checks eveything is done to my expectations. If you had more service personnel like Jorge it wuld make a huge difference. I keep coming back just to see him and catch up with him while my car is being serviced.. Jorge is awesome and the receptionist are very sweet and friendly when I go to pay for my services.

Jorge Damien

"Not Happy with Customer Service "

I purchased my car in June of 2014 from Kendall Hyundai. I am happy with the car but very unhappy with the customer service. The staff are unprofessional. Before my recent purchase, I bought another Hyundai from Potamkin Hyundai in Miami Lakes and that was a great experience. I strongly recommend Potamkin Hyundai in Miami Lakes.

NA

"Best customer service experience !!!"

I'm only 18 & I was planning to leave the dealer with a brand new car and this dealership & it's employees definitely made it possible! They were very professional on how they handled it and I felt secure and most of all positive. They helped me all the way to satisfy my needs and getting me my first new car. I really recommend this dealership to not only first time buyers like myself but anyone who is looking to get there money's worth and great service. I love my new car, it had everything I've ever wanted and more. It drives perfect and I know if I need anything I can go to the dealer or contact them and they'll help! Great job Kendall Hyundai and I look forward to being a faithful customer ! :)

Edwin Castillo

"Very Frustraded"

So disappointed with this dealership. They are holding tag hostage. When we inquire on why they are charging us more money,There is no explanation. Just pay or you don't get tag .They don even return calls. Went there and they said they would call with explanation because Finance was too busy, That was 4 days ago. Still waiting. Asked for General Manager but were told he wouldn't be back for days. Mind you our payments with Hyundai Finance are up to date. VERY FRUSTRATING.

Betancourt

"GREAT SERVICE"

VISITED KENDALL HYUNDAI LOOKING FOR A GREAT DEAL AS YOU ALL KNOW WHEN BUYING A CAR ITS NOT THAT FUN AS IT SHOULD BE TO MUCH BACK AND FORTH AND TIME BUT I WAS VERY IMPRESSED WITH MY SALES MAN REY TOLD HIM WHAT I WANTED AND WHERE I WANTED TO BE AND HE WENT STRIGHT TO IT HE TOOK ME ON A TEST DRIVE APPRAISED MY TRADE AND ALL THAT BEING SAID I GOT AN AMAZING DEAL IAM VERY HAPPY WITH MY NEW SANTA FE AND WILL BE REFERRING FRIENDS AND FAMILY TO REY AND KENDALL HYUNDAI WILL RATE SERVICE WHEN I REACH 7K

REY FARINAS

"Hyundai sonata purchase "

Very happy with my new sonata Rey farinas is great very knowledgeable and great customer service i definitely recommend him and his team no hassle no games no back-and-forth will be back for my next hyundai at kendall

Rey Farinas