Kendall Hyundai

15895 South Dixie Highway,
Miami, Florida 33156
Kendall Hyundai Info
About Kendall Hyundai

We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Feel free to browse our inventory online, request more information about vehicles, set up a test drive or inquire about financing!

About Kendall Hyundai

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

francisrdguez
3/26/2015

"Purchased a 2015 Hyundai Veloster Turbo. Amazing experience!"

On January decided to make another purchase at Kendall Hyundai and once again they exceeded my expectations! My sales representative was Amado Alonso, a very friendly and nice person to deal with! He was very knowledgeable and patient in my purchasing transaction. Overall my whole experience has been amazing in this dealer, so far I have purchased 3 vehicle and definitely won't be the last time purchasing another vehicle in the future...

Zulayma
3/22/2015

"Sales"

I did enjoy my experience mike and cesar are awesome sale employee they took good care of me. Everything went smooth and totally ehat i expected

Samantha
3/12/2015

"Exceptional Service!"

Edwin Castillo was my sales rep & I'd say I was pretty darn lucky to have him! Very nice guy & super friendly. He's one of those people that's just nice to everybody! Kendall Hyundai is lucky to have him! And I love my new 2013 Elantra! I even called Edwin on his cell for a few days after I got my car for questions and little things I wanted fixed on my car (because it was pre-owned), but he was so helpful & even did the job of the service department since they wouldn't answer my calls. He made my appt & gave me a rental for a day, my car was ready the next day as he promised! I recommend asking for Edwin when you get to Kendall Hyundai!

Hyundai
3/08/2015

"Best Deal!"

Great service and the fastest and easiest transaction ever done. I would recommend dealership and Sales Rep Edwin Castillo any time!!! It is rare to get the service that we did in one short period of time when purchasing a car like we did. we are vey excited with or ne 2015 Hyundai Elentra and will be back for sure!

initme2
2/17/2015

"This was a very easy purchase for me"

As a current Hyundai owner, I am very happy with the experience this time as all the times before. I am very satisfied with my purchase

Jeannot Ducheine

desireemcelroy
2/12/2015

"New hyundai"

We worked out a great deal for my 2015 Hyundai Elantra with a 3 year lease. Very happy with my new car. Staff was very friendly and helpful.

Ceasar Castro

tpb
1/08/2015

"Happy!"

Happy with the service I received. Happy with the price quoted me to change and align all four of my tires. Time they quoted me was correct.

Paul & Jorge

Sgd115
12/27/2014

"Impressive"

The first time I went, I was upset that I was not taken seriously because I was a woman and took advantage of my inexperience. He convinced me to run my credit, said the higher trim would be thousands of dollars more than quoted online. The only reason the Hyundai Sonata remained as an option was because I was so impressed by the vehicle during the car show. I did my homework and thoroughly researched the car. One of my coworkers overheard my experience and highly recommended Edwin Castillo. When I returned to the dealership, I was more than impressed with his professionalism, care, patience and honesty. He made himself available to answer all of my questions. I used TrueCar to price the car I was interested in (price was better than Edmunds) and Kendall Hyundai honored it and was hassle free. The finance department was kind, professional and honest as well. Edwin Castillo showed me the features in the car and since it was late and my mats were not available, he promised everything would be ready and handled by 9am Monday morning. I have recommended him to other people. One comment, Kendall Hyundai should remove the offer of receiving a free 32" television with the purchase of a new car. It is misleading because they do not have the televisions and the offer does not apply with any other incentives.

Edwin Castillo

Lucy perez
12/13/2014

"5 cars bought here! MATT the best by far!!!!"

The best salesman I ever had after buying 5 cars at kendall. I will be bringing a referral to him today and forever. Kendall is luck to have a real human who cares!

Matt kmosko

steven.miranda.186
12/04/2014

"Great dealership"

This dealership is one of the best ones I have worked with. They tried very hard to get me the deal I wanted for my car and Matt was a great salesman he helped me the best he could and I would recommend him and the dealership to anyone looking for a car.

Matt Kmosko