Kendall Hyundai

Herbert Cabrera

January 13, 2017

"Tremendous Experience!"

- sglynn Verified Customer

Carlos is the reason that I purchased my Santa Fe from your dealership. I met him about a year ago when I purchased my wife's car at the Kia dealership. Unfortunately, I had a bad experience with the Sales Manager, but loved Carlos. When purchasing my vehicle, I contacted him. He told me he was at Hyundai. The Santa Fe wasn't even on my radar, but he showed me how nice it was. If not for Carlos, I would not have walked into your dealership, but I am so glad that I did!!!

January 06, 2017

"Perfecto"

- lauraperezfl16 Verified Customer

Muchas gracias al vendedor Taylor Abreu de seguro voy a ser un fiel cliente muy agradecido con tu atención , ahí te estoy recomendando a mis amigos y familia para ayudarte en tu inicio de carrera cómo vendedor . Gracias !!

January 04, 2017

"Bad service, Borderline illegal practices"

- Joe7911

I purchased a car from them, Had to go back to my house to show I had Certification, (bad record keeping) They kept listing tag as a transfer when it was a new tag. Had to pay over $340.00 to get my tags. Buyers order states one amount, contract a different amount for tag.Tags took 45 days since they never sent to agency for 30 days and had bad paperwork. Everything very inefficient. The worst is no one cares about the problem they pass the buck and GM can never be found. But I found Mr. Steve Gutstein /GM/Owner now. Once you take delivery it is all very unprofessional and deceit. Used car Manager has no manners and no one there cares about customer service. Salesman and Cashier are the only 2 people in dealer that tried to help. Service took 2.5 weeks to get parts that parts department later said they get in 2 days, But since was warranty work they delayed.