Kendall Hyundai

Kendall Hyundai

Kendall Hyundai Info

Lucy perez
12/13/2014

"5 cars bought here! MATT the best by far!!!!"

The best salesman I ever had after buying 5 cars at kendall. I will be bringing a referral to him today and forever. Kendall is luck to have a real human who cares!

Matt kmosko

steven.miranda.186
12/04/2014

"Great dealership"

This dealership is one of the best ones I have worked with. They tried very hard to get me the deal I wanted for my car and Matt was a great salesman he helped me the best he could and I would recommend him and the dealership to anyone looking for a car.

Ebony Johnson
12/04/2014

"Thank You So Much"

I came in expecting to have a conversation and walked out with a well suited vehicle. Matt Kmosko is very knowledgeable and cares about the client. He listens with intent and he makes sure that customers leave with what they want. I will definitely recommend Matt and the team over at Kendall Hyundai!

nelsonherrera
11/23/2014

"In all my life this was the best!!!"

Excelent service and locations buying my new car was a pleasure like never before. Sales person where trustable they told me every thing in plain language and that made to me very easy to understand every step in the process. And financial people where on my side, they did their best for me. I recommend this dealer to every body.

flygirlfor24
11/21/2014

"AWESOME SERVICE MAKES THE DIFFERENCE!"

I live in the northwest section of miami and I ALWAYS drive down south to Kendall Hyundai for service. From the day I purchased my Elantra, the service has been EXCELLENT! I bring my car in often for maintenance....oil change etc. Paul Saiz is my service advisor and let me just tell u he is really an asset to your dealership. He's ALWAYS FRIENDLY, and he keeps me aware of what the car needs to maintain it's smooth performance. I am so very satisfied with how I'm treated and I will continue to drive the distance. Thank you all for how you handle customers..... it really makes a difference!

Paul Saiz (Service Advisor)

daykelindave
11/21/2014

"Wonderful customer service "

I was treated with courtesy, service was wonderful. I would recommend my family and friends to shop at Kendall Hyundai. Service done in less than an hour.

Jose

Hbmechanical
11/20/2014

"Matt Kmosko - You are the Best"

After had a bad experience in another dealer I went to Kendall Hyundai looking for a hybrid car and Mr. Kmosko with his professionalism help me to find the car, the color and the price that match my budget he did that looking for my complete satisfaction in mind. Mr. Kmosko and The Kendall Hyundai team are the Best. Thank you guys. I'm very happy with your service and with my hybrid Sonata.

surfrat96
11/18/2014

"2013 CPO Sonata"

We arrived at the dealership at approximately 11:00 am and arrived home from a very long day at around 8:30 pm. Although the day was very long and exhausting we were quite pleased with the final outcome. We dealt with Harold Alfonso who was very helpful and worked very hard to get us the car and deal we were looking for. The car was for our son, who was not present, so there were a lot of phone calls and texting going on and Harold was very patient throughout. We were about to leave without a deal because the "guy behind the curtain" would not approve any of the negotiations Harold was presenting when Matt Kmosko came over. He had seen us with Harold for quite a long time and stopped by to ask if he could help. At that point we were talking about two different cars and after explaining what we were looking for, Matt was able to get us a deal on the 2013 CPO Sonata that our son had found online AND he was able to get the leather seats we wanted thrown in. Even though we ended up going over our agreed upon budget, we were very pleased and felt the deal was a fair one. We were very pleased with the service we received from Harold, who worked VERY hard to close the deal, and we are very grateful to Matt who made it all come together. I was especially impressed with Matt for noticing that we - and Harold - were having a difficult time coming to an agreement, and that he took it upon himself to come over and help. That is true teamwork and in this cutthroat world a rarity. We will definitely point our friends and relatives in Matt's direction when they are ready to purchase a new car.

Matt Kmosko-Harold Alfonso

sav7572
11/18/2014

"Completely satisfied"

I purchased my Hyundai Sonata 3 years ago on Dec. 26. I brought it in to the dealer yesterday to check my audio system that seemed to have "died" and some minor peeling on the steering wheel. Both issues were resolved completely and covered by the warranty. I had made an appointment and my wait time was only 2 hours. I relaxed in the showroom and the cappuccino I had from the "on the house" coffee maker helped to pleasantly pass the time. It was yummy. Great experience!

Luis Carvajal

Diego Iraola
11/16/2014

"New 2015 Veloster"

Went in looking at Hyundai's stock. Fell in love with a new 2015 veloster turbo with everything. They shot a huge number that was 5 grand over the internet price. I left and started calling the surrounding Hyundai dealerships. One had exactly what I wanted and was under my price range. They offered me a low number for my truck. Like all dealerships do. They easily made those 3 grand disappear with dealer fees and what not's. All in all, It took an extra day to get my car into the dealership. And I love the car. The up side to all this was the sales man. Matt kmosko, was attentive and quick with everything. He tried getting me tints put into the offer since the dealership took an extra day, but they never hooked me up with the tints. He worked fast when i told him the price was lower at a neighboring dealership and offered me the one I wanted for the price I wanted. Again, he did a great job.