Kendall Hyundai

15895 South Dixie Highway,
Miami, Florida 33157
Kendall Hyundai Info
About Kendall Hyundai

We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Feel free to browse our inventory online, request more information about vehicles, set up a test drive or inquire about financing!

About Kendall Hyundai

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

SHANNAMOND
6/30/2015

"Awesome in and out experience"

My experience with the sales rep Jeannot was excellent he gave me and my wife his undivided attention, and explained everything to us, also the fianances guy was amazing .

DUCHEINE

alexnalex13
6/25/2015

"June 2015 - Maintainance"

My experience has always been a positive one at Kendall Hyundai from the time we purchased our first brand new showroom vehicle and the Hyundai brand. This last experience with the service department it what I have come to expect. It always seems the wait time is always less than expected and the reason for my visit gets resolved with just the one visit. I dealt with Mr. Damien for the first time and his professionalism was on point. I know I have options in where to take my vehicle but I feel I am getting the value that equates to my time invested.

ROMYGARCIA751
6/24/2015

"Wonderfull"

My experiance was well over great it was perfect i was treated like a friend and not just like another customer rey farinas is the best and together with his manager nick they got me a great deal put together and i cant complain call rey for your next hyundai no pressure no back amd forth straight forward 305-393-6361!

FARINAS

Galilea25
6/21/2015

"My Experience was excellent! "

My car was towed from home because It was not safe to drive it in the turnpike. The roadside assistance was offered immediately by Kendall Hyundai and the towtruck arrived in less than an 1 hour. I was called the next day and the person assigned to work with me was George. He called me and constantly put me up to date on what was happening with the car. The car had to stay a few more days. I was offered with a car to be able to use to work until my car was fixed. Finally I was called once the car was fixed . The service was excellent! THanks Kendall Hyundai for your service, Time and Commitment with Clients.

YANISAIDE365
6/18/2015

"Amazing treatment, love my vehicle"

My new vehicle has met all of my requirements so far. It's reliable, good on gas, comfortable, the best I've had and driven. Thank you so much Kendall Hyundai

BIGNEVERMO
6/18/2015

"Nice ownership and sales...Edwin"

I went in for service on 2011 Genesis and came out with a 2015 genesis... outstanding car. Make this your choice in Miami, Doral isnt up to standards and I didnt like Braman!

MHB4567
6/17/2015

"Had a good experience"

Everybody was extremely helpful, friendly, and professional. I am glad I chose Kendall Hyundai, and I would definitely return their for another experience, as well as recommend this dealership to my friends and family.

CMITCHELL0
6/15/2015

"Dealership Experience"

This Dealership is not very friendly. Although i paid cash for the car, they did not offer anything extra or even anything displaying the name Hyundai, like a pen or anything! I was so excited by my purchase. I felt as though they could not wait for me to leave & I don't know why; I was very nice. Nothing about the car was explained up front; i had to figure it out for myself. Customer Service is lacking.

DELGADO

Kendall Hyundai responded to this review

June 18, 2015

Hello My name is Mary Portela, I am one of the managers at Kendall Hyundai. I appreciate you taking the time to write a review. Please, accept my apology for your unsatisfactory experience at our dealership. This is not a frequent complaint and I will make it my mission to mention your experience to our senior sales management. I am going to make sure we use this reviews to improve our overall customer service and truly appreciate you choosing to purchase your vehicle at Kendall Hyundai. When you are in the area or coming in for Service please ask one of the manager to give me a call, I would personally like to meet you and thank you. Mary Portela Kendall Hyundai

RF715
6/14/2015

"Very happy "

Im very happy with my new genesis its more than what i expected great vehicle rey farinas is great and so is nick in managment

FARINAS

Steohanie30
6/10/2015

"Quick, good service "

Regular oil change went smoothly and quickly. Paul (Service Advisor I saw) pleasant and helpful! Servicing took less time than expected. I will return next time.

Reviews of Edwin Castillo