Kendall Hyundai

15895 South Dixie Highway,
Miami, Florida 33157
Kendall Hyundai Info
About Kendall Hyundai

We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Feel free to browse our inventory online, request more information about vehicles, set up a test drive or inquire about financing!

About Kendall Hyundai

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

SDR1788
5/21/2015

"Excellent"

i have been a customer for many many years now an always refer people to this dealership. From the sales people to the service dept an the fianance managers there are alway professional yet kind

ZAMORA

Lopezjpn
5/19/2015

"Great Experience. "

Edwin Castillo was helping us with the sale. He made sure that all our expectations were met. My husband and I are very pleased with everyone that assisted us with the lease of both our cars.

e2saenz
4/21/2015

"Maintenaince of Santa Fe Hyundai 2004"

Performed Air Conditioning's Hoses Replacement Performed Radiator's Hoses Replacement Bought New Tires + Mounting + Balancing + Alignment Spring Recall. Lub, Oil, Filter Change Very Satisfactory and Excellent Assistance by Your Service Advisor, Mr. Paul Saiz. My commendations for Mr. Saiz Separate Comment: Your 2 - 3 emails after a Service or Visit is performed, asking for Survey, Evaluation, rating, Verification, etc are a little bit annoing. - One single and shorter request if preferably. Thank you.

Paul Saiz

cin67289
4/17/2015

"New vehicle purchase "

I purchased a new vehicle through the Miami-Dade County employee discount program. I also had a trade-in. The process was very easy and not stressful.

carreviewer
4/16/2015

"Worst Customer Service in ALL departments"

Seriously this has got to be the WORST dealership in Florida. Nobody in the Finance department ever answers their phones and have full mailboxes. Nobody in the Sales department seems to be able to search through a purchase history and look up the maintenance package bought. Nobody in service knows what type of maintenance package you have. They also sell you a maintenance package and inform you that you will be able to go to another dealer to get your service done in case you live far away and move or simply are closer to another dealer. However, that seems to be a huge lie!!! Once you are at another dealer, they will not approve your maintenance at the other location. They are a fraud. Do NOT trust them and do not waste your money on a dealer that nobody will ever help you.

Funny123
4/02/2015

"Excellent service !!"

I went for a lease and they helped me a lot with the price. The salesperson,Darwin was so helpful. Thanks . I will go again.

francisrdguez
3/26/2015

"Purchased a 2015 Hyundai Veloster Turbo. Amazing experience!"

On January decided to make another purchase at Kendall Hyundai and once again they exceeded my expectations! My sales representative was Amado Alonso, a very friendly and nice person to deal with! He was very knowledgeable and patient in my purchasing transaction. Overall my whole experience has been amazing in this dealer, so far I have purchased 3 vehicle and definitely won't be the last time purchasing another vehicle in the future...

Zulayma
3/22/2015

"Sales"

I did enjoy my experience mike and cesar are awesome sale employee they took good care of me. Everything went smooth and totally ehat i expected

Samantha
3/12/2015

"Exceptional Service!"

Edwin Castillo was my sales rep & I'd say I was pretty darn lucky to have him! Very nice guy & super friendly. He's one of those people that's just nice to everybody! Kendall Hyundai is lucky to have him! And I love my new 2013 Elantra! I even called Edwin on his cell for a few days after I got my car for questions and little things I wanted fixed on my car (because it was pre-owned), but he was so helpful & even did the job of the service department since they wouldn't answer my calls. He made my appt & gave me a rental for a day, my car was ready the next day as he promised! I recommend asking for Edwin when you get to Kendall Hyundai!

Hyundai
3/08/2015

"Best Deal!"

Great service and the fastest and easiest transaction ever done. I would recommend dealership and Sales Rep Edwin Castillo any time!!! It is rare to get the service that we did in one short period of time when purchasing a car like we did. we are vey excited with or ne 2015 Hyundai Elentra and will be back for sure!

Reviews of Edwin Castillo