Kendall Hyundai

About Kendall Hyundai

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

initme2
2/17/2015

"This was a very easy purchase for me"

As a current Hyundai owner, I am very happy with the experience this time as all the times before. I am very satisfied with my purchase

Jeannot Ducheine

desireemcelroy
2/12/2015

"New hyundai"

We worked out a great deal for my 2015 Hyundai Elantra with a 3 year lease. Very happy with my new car. Staff was very friendly and helpful.

Ceasar Castro

tpb
1/08/2015

"Happy!"

Happy with the service I received. Happy with the price quoted me to change and align all four of my tires. Time they quoted me was correct.

Paul & Jorge

Sgd115
12/27/2014

"Impressive"

The first time I went, I was upset that I was not taken seriously because I was a woman and took advantage of my inexperience. He convinced me to run my credit, said the higher trim would be thousands of dollars more than quoted online. The only reason the Hyundai Sonata remained as an option was because I was so impressed by the vehicle during the car show. I did my homework and thoroughly researched the car. One of my coworkers overheard my experience and highly recommended Edwin Castillo. When I returned to the dealership, I was more than impressed with his professionalism, care, patience and honesty. He made himself available to answer all of my questions. I used TrueCar to price the car I was interested in (price was better than Edmunds) and Kendall Hyundai honored it and was hassle free. The finance department was kind, professional and honest as well. Edwin Castillo showed me the features in the car and since it was late and my mats were not available, he promised everything would be ready and handled by 9am Monday morning. I have recommended him to other people. One comment, Kendall Hyundai should remove the offer of receiving a free 32" television with the purchase of a new car. It is misleading because they do not have the televisions and the offer does not apply with any other incentives.

Edwin Castillo

Lucy perez
12/13/2014

"5 cars bought here! MATT the best by far!!!!"

The best salesman I ever had after buying 5 cars at kendall. I will be bringing a referral to him today and forever. Kendall is luck to have a real human who cares!

Matt kmosko

steven.miranda.186
12/04/2014

"Great dealership"

This dealership is one of the best ones I have worked with. They tried very hard to get me the deal I wanted for my car and Matt was a great salesman he helped me the best he could and I would recommend him and the dealership to anyone looking for a car.

Ebony Johnson
12/04/2014

"Thank You So Much"

I came in expecting to have a conversation and walked out with a well suited vehicle. Matt Kmosko is very knowledgeable and cares about the client. He listens with intent and he makes sure that customers leave with what they want. I will definitely recommend Matt and the team over at Kendall Hyundai!

nelsonherrera
11/23/2014

"In all my life this was the best!!!"

Excelent service and locations buying my new car was a pleasure like never before. Sales person where trustable they told me every thing in plain language and that made to me very easy to understand every step in the process. And financial people where on my side, they did their best for me. I recommend this dealer to every body.

flygirlfor24
11/21/2014

"AWESOME SERVICE MAKES THE DIFFERENCE!"

I live in the northwest section of miami and I ALWAYS drive down south to Kendall Hyundai for service. From the day I purchased my Elantra, the service has been EXCELLENT! I bring my car in often for maintenance....oil change etc. Paul Saiz is my service advisor and let me just tell u he is really an asset to your dealership. He's ALWAYS FRIENDLY, and he keeps me aware of what the car needs to maintain it's smooth performance. I am so very satisfied with how I'm treated and I will continue to drive the distance. Thank you all for how you handle customers..... it really makes a difference!

Paul Saiz (Service Advisor)

daykelindave
11/21/2014

"Wonderful customer service "

I was treated with courtesy, service was wonderful. I would recommend my family and friends to shop at Kendall Hyundai. Service done in less than an hour.

Jose