Kenny Kent Toyota Scion

Kenny Kent Toyota Scion
Kenny Kent Toyota Scion Info

Billharloff
6/09/2014

"Purchased a 2014.5 Cambry"

By the time I arrived at the dealership, the price was deducted by $4,000. We discussed leasing but later decided to buy. Adam Kahn was very knowledgable and to the point. 3 1/2 hours later I drove away with a new car. We will buy another in afew years. I am looking forward to working with their Service Department. My wife loves the car.

Adam Kahn

Jeff
6/03/2014

"New Car Purchase"

This is probably the best experience I had in purchasing a new car. Adam was fantastic to work with, no surprises or disappointments. Thumbs up.

Adam Kahn

LeisaLoehrlein
5/27/2014

"Rav-4"

Toyota's are good vehicles. We bought a 2012 Rav-4 a year and a half ago and like it so much got a 2014 Rav-4. Shawn Markel and Mark Ethridge are very friendly and helpful. Shawn was very helpful and answered any and all the questions we had. He is a friendly person with a good attitude.I have already referred someone to him or Mark. Mark sold us our first Rav-4 and we were vey please with him as well. I like the fact that the salesmen don't try to still each other's customers and they split the sale if they need to. The receptionist at Kenny Kent was also very friendly and professional. Keep up the good work ! I will keep sending people there and I will come back if I need another Toyota. Leisa Loehrlein

Shawn Markel

Tmahmood
5/20/2014

"Non courteous service"

Worst service period Had there been any other Toyota dealership in town I would have preferred going there. They messed up my service orders twice that cost me wasting several important hours! Staff Not courteous at all

Chelsea

Mrsrut
5/12/2014

"Why I will refer Mr. Levy"

First of all, I work in a field where customer service is what it's about. A service provided. I chose vendors for our company based on their service, not their prices. When I came in to purchase a vehicle, I was greeted warmly by Mr. Levy. He assured me that he could help me, even though I was using the TMMI employee discount. This being the first vehicle purchased in over 12 yrs, I had no idea what to expect. I can tell you what i received. Mr. Levy treated me very kind, very respectable and most of all like a human. This wasn't a business transaction. It was more. It was a commitment to invest my money in a dependable vehicle for many more years. He never made me feel insignificant or silly with my constant questions. He treated me as if he'd known me for many years. I thoroughly enjoyed working with Mr. Levy and I really look forward to someone asking me who I would recommend. I'm very, very pleased to have been Mr. Levy's customer and I look forward to working with him again. Thank you, Ira. You are amazing at what you do!!!

Ira Levy

kathalb
5/05/2014

"Great Place to Purchase a Car"

In searching for a new car, we thought about 3 different vehicles. At one place, the salesman was quite inept on car information. Another was eliminated due to expense. However, Shawn Gallagher's knowledge of cars, his desire to satisfy our wants and his respectfulness made our experience great at Toyota. He explained things thoroughly and we certainly appreciated his abilities and service. We already treasure our new Camry. Thanks Toyota.

Shawn Gallagher, Mr. Walton, Mr. Fischer ?

marylaffoon53
5/02/2014

"New car"

My experience with Kenny Kent Toyota could not have gone any smoother than it did. I was a little nervous buying a new car again and everyone answered my questions and made the experience a lot more easy. I would have no problem dealing with them again and would recommend them to others.

john doss

mihaela31
4/30/2014

"Great experience"

I went in to lease a Toyota. My sales agent was Josh Brune. He was professional, fast and very helpful. My waiting time was minimum. I got a great help with deciding which model would be better for me. My overall experience was exceptional.

Josh Brune

MarvinSmith
4/29/2014

"Left with a great price and excellent customer service"

We had originally just came in to get our 2008 Camry Hybrid serviced. We found out that our vehicle was going to be too expensive to get fixed. Kenny Kent Toyota was able to give us top dollar for our trade and get us into a 2014 Camry Hybrid within hours. We appreciate their efficiency.

Shawn Merkel and Dylan Gibbs

Aueander
4/29/2014

"Great experience "

We really had a great experience at Kenny Kent! Everyone was helpful, friendly and willing to work with us. We got great lease deal and will be back!

Shawn Merkle, Joe