Kenny Kent Toyota Scion

Evansville, Indiana 47715
Kenny Kent Toyota Scion Info

wesleyp
5/04/2016

"Used car buying experience"

My wife and we're looking to buy a used car for our daughter. We found what we were looking for and the sales person was excellent in follow up and the sale.

Burt Sandefur

May 06, 2016

Wesley, we are happy to hear it and hope your daughter is enjoying her new vehicle!

DTWills
4/18/2016

"Out of town/state purchase worth while"

First time I bought from here. We traveled from Louisville Ky area to come check out what we seen online. It was quick and easy. They were kind and very informative, they offered drinks and kept us updated as to where we were during the process and didn't leave us hanging...kept us in the know. Our salesman, David Hall, knew his cars and was very happy and upbeat. We got a much better APR rate than expected and didn't have to play the back n forth game on price... they knew what we wanted and our salesman delivered. A+

David Hall

April 21, 2016

Hello, we are thrilled to hear you had a wonderful car shopping experience! David and the team had a pleasure working with you. Enjoy your new purchase, and thanks for sharing!

jmartin3
4/07/2016

"Service"

Great service. Kenny Kent has always treated me with professional and trusted service. I can state without hesitation that there is no other dealership sales or service that I would ever consider. doing business with.

John Doss

April 11, 2016

Thank you for your kind words! We greatly appreciate your business and continued loyalty!

JC42
4/07/2016

"Great experience having my vehicle serviced"

The service department at Kenny Kent Toyota were great to work with. They made it easy to schedule my regular service. And, got me in and out in good time. The service manager explained all the check points and adjustments and fluids added or replaced. Have a tentative appointment for the next service.

Josh Williams

April 11, 2016

Hello, and thanks for the post! We are happy to hear you enjoyed working with our service department. We look forward to having you back.

scottdockNY
4/04/2016

"Bought a used car online, and shipped to NY."

Purchased a used vehicle online. Very helpful and friendly. Had the vehicle shipped to NY. Would buy from again in the future. Great experience! Will recommend highly.

Jarett, Hisom, Coltan

April 05, 2016

Scott, thanks for the post! We appreciate you choosing Kenny Kent Toyota!

Byerscrb
4/02/2016

"Easy experience"

I Did the majority of my purchase online. I told them what I was looking for and they found it at the price I requested.

Taz Patterson, Shawn Murkell

April 05, 2016

We were happy to help! Thanks for taking the time to post!

camry@)!^
3/30/2016

"Very pleasant experience"

Appreciated Steve Traylor's approach to the car buying experience. He was welcoming, patient, and professional, answering even the most basic questions thoroughly. Especially appreciated his letting me know that as I have a nephew who works for TMMI that I was entitled to a handsome discount. It should be noted that he came in on his day off to meet with me. Without hesitation I would recommend Steve and KK Toyota.

Brian Blok

April 01, 2016

Hello, thank you for the 5 stars and the feedback! We are pleased to hear you had a wonderful experience working with Steve!

anna
3/29/2016

"Window Shopping"

We were out window shopping. Happen to stop and look at the 4 Runners on the lot, Fell in love with the style and value.

John Doss

March 30, 2016

Anna, thanks for the 5 stars and the feedback! You chose a truly wonderful vehicle!

adkip
3/26/2016

"Loving my Rav 4"

Thank you Denver for your excellent service and help with my purchase of the Rav 4 XLE. EVERYONE was friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and I will recommend to my friends! I will be a return customer for sure!!

Denver

March 28, 2016

Hello and thanks for taking the time to post! We appreciate your business and look forward to having you back!

Omaha Friend
3/19/2016

"Outstanding Experience"

We are very happy owners of a new XLE Camry. Working with Hal was fantastic. He was extremely personable, knowledgeable, and helpful! He also very patiently and thoroughly introduced us to the new technology on our car. The purchasing process was straightforward and positive. Thank you, Hal and Kenny Kent Toyota!

None

March 25, 2016

Hello and thanks for taking the time to post feedback! We are pleased to hear you had a wonderful experience working with Hal and the team. Enjoy your Camry!