Kenny Kent Toyota Scion

Kenny Kent Toyota Scion Info

adkip
3/26/2016

"Loving my Rav 4"

Thank you Denver for your excellent service and help with my purchase of the Rav 4 XLE. EVERYONE was friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and I will recommend to my friends! I will be a return customer for sure!!

Denver

March 28, 2016

Hello and thanks for taking the time to post! We appreciate your business and look forward to having you back!

Omaha Friend
3/19/2016

"Outstanding Experience"

We are very happy owners of a new XLE Camry. Working with Hal was fantastic. He was extremely personable, knowledgeable, and helpful! He also very patiently and thoroughly introduced us to the new technology on our car. The purchasing process was straightforward and positive. Thank you, Hal and Kenny Kent Toyota!

None

March 25, 2016

Hello and thanks for taking the time to post feedback! We are pleased to hear you had a wonderful experience working with Hal and the team. Enjoy your Camry!

toyofan0311
3/13/2016

"Good experience"

My salesman, Shawn Gallagher was easy to work with. He was very diligent in ensuring that we arrived at a workable deal. DJ & Mark (sales managers) and Dale in finance were also very helpful and professional. The buying process was easy and straightforward.

Shawn G, Dale, DJ

March 14, 2016

Hello, and congrats on your new purchase! Thanks for taking the time to post, and we are glad to hear you enjoyed working with our team!

rav4farmer
3/06/2016

"Rav4 is fabulous!"

Salesman Steve Traylor is the best. Friendly, knowledgeable, easy to work with. Financing was easy and quick. Great service. I'll go back. Clean and neat dealership. Huge service department.

Steve Traylor, Russell Parker

March 09, 2016

Hello and thanks for the feedback! We appreciate you choosing Kenny Kent Toyota!

Cruizer1
3/06/2016

"Excellent place to go"

We were treated fantastic, and everyone was so friendly. The salesman Don was very helpful and called me to check on us often, have never had a salesman do that before. The rest of the staff were friendly and quite helpful also. Would recommend this car lot to anyone thinking of buying a certified used car. And we love the new car.. Thanks Again from Dorinne and Floyd ......

Don Pokorney, and the sales manager Butch Hancock.

March 09, 2016

Dorinne and Floyd, thanks for taking the time to post about your experience! We are glad to hear you enjoyed working with Don and the team!

Koliver92
2/23/2016

"Made the process of buying first car stress free."

Everyone was helpful and made the process of buying a car as stress free and simple as process. After a few phone calls to give information, the process took only a couple of hours. Great experience.

Josh

February 25, 2016

Hello and thanks for taking the time to post! We are happy to hear you had a wonderful experience!

Coty & Rizza
2/22/2016

"Made buying easy!"

I would personaly like to thank Mike Miller for the help of our automobile purchase. He was hassle free, did not have that car salesman talk to where he tried to sale you everything under the sun. He let you do the talking the driving and the shopping. When it came time to do the paper work he was very friendly and efficient. Another thing, you could tell he was happy he made his sale for that day but also a proud happy smile that we were happy with our buy as well. Very friendly service once again and I would highly recomend them to anyone!

Mike Miller

February 23, 2016

Coty & Rizza, congrats on your purchase and thank you for taking the time to share! We will be sure to share your kind words with Mike!

max
2/20/2016

"New car."

Every thing went well from the start. This is my third new Prius from Kenny Kent and I've been treated great. Used same salesman each time. If I ever buy another new I will do same thing again, god willing.

John Doss

February 22, 2016

Max, thanks for sharing! We appreciate your continued business and loyalty!

Curry04
2/03/2016

"Great experience "

Very helpful, respectful, non-pushing sale man, help me purchase my first new vehicle. Dever knew what price I needed to be around to be able to purchase a new vehicle and with him and Matt Elpers help it happened!

Denver, Matt Elpers

February 05, 2016

Hello and congrats on your new purchase! We appreciate you choosing Kenny Kent Toyota!

Db
1/30/2016

"New vehicle purchase "

I went to the dealership to look at a new RAV4 . My husband was not able to be with me because of his work schedule . My son introduced me to his wonderful salesman kris Haner that he had used before . Kris Made me feel very comfortable . He explained everything and took his time helping me. I did not feel pressured at all. Without my husband there I was totally depending on an honest salesman and dealership . I got both. So this showed me hands down they do not take advantage of women without their husbands there. A lot of times this happens . I was also impressed kris called the next week to make sure everything was going okay with my car . And just last week when it was time for my oil change once again kris came threw for me. He called and made the appointment in the evening so I would mug have to miss work . What a great guy and dealership .

Kris haner

February 01, 2016

Hello and congratulations on the purchase of your RAV4! We are happy to hear Kris took good care of you during your visit.