Kenny Kent Toyota Scion

Hudson Toyota

Beverlyl
8/28/2014

"Our new 4 runner"

We had a really nice and knowledgable rep from your dealership. Ory is his name. He explained just about everything in detail, and then some. Of course some things I have forgotten, due to age........He was very friendly, and also explained every step from looking at the vehicle to driving to paperwork, etc. everyone that we talked to was friendly and courteous. After getting the vehicle home we have had good experiences. The one thing I forgot to see if it had on it was a sensor for the lights, to come on and go off automatically, but my husband does not have a problem with that. It's really of no concern. And NO fault of the rep. Hopefully in a few yrs. I will be purchasing another new toyota, and I will come back to Kenny Kent .

Ory Schauss

candy.kemper.9
8/20/2014

"Things Done the Right Way"

Robbie Offerman, New and Used Car Sales, made purchasing a vehicle a comfortable experience. He was very kind and considerate, had a high level of knowledge about the vehicles, and very patient through all the questions and driving of different models. I never felt pushed into buying, which makes it so much easier to make decisions. Mr. Offerman spent an extended amount of time over several days and stayed in contact by phone for questions and appointment times, that made my visits more convenient. He made buying a car a much less stressful experience and I so appreciate his ability to do so. I will recommend Kenny Kent Toyota and Mr. Offerman to family and friends. Joe Walton, Financial Services Manager, was excellent with explaining all aspects of the financing and warranty information, which is time consuming for the customer and him, but he did it as if he had nothing to do for the rest of the day, which I am sure, was not the case. He was very patient through questions and and even made calls and researched any reimbursements, that were possibly due to me, from my previous Toyota vehicle, that was totaled in an accident. The financial part is definitely difficult, but Mr. Walton made this easier through a better understanding of the whole process.

Robbie Offerman, New and Used Car Sales Joe Walton, Financial Services Manager

diane.kraus
7/31/2014

"Camrys"

I am currently leasing a camry from Kenny Kent...What can I say..."Great Service and always friendly. Plus, I have an excellent vehicle and a fair price. This is my second Camry from Kenny Kent. They do know how to do it. Diane K

John Doss, Jeff White, Nicholas Mellinger

glenn laird
7/29/2014

"Service Work"

Got me in the day I wanted my service work done. Very short wait time explain very well about what they done and check on my 4 Runner. Over all very good job.

Norm

TMMEY
7/20/2014

"Great Experience!"

I recently went looking for a newer used car , and my father directed me to Kenny Kent because my parents have had great service from them in the past. Ron Nickens helped direct us at cars to look at, and then helped us through the paperwork of purchasing a car that fit my needs. The overall experience was great. Ron was extremely professional, attentive and kind through the entire process. Even after getting the car he has still made efforts to get back with me to find out how satisfied I am with my car and if I have any questions. I would recommend this dealership to friends and family members in a heartbeat. Absolutely no complaints!

Ron Nickens

Boerner
7/08/2014

"Really Great vehicle buying Experience"

We purchased a new Toyota Camary, and I would have to say that it was the most pleasant vehicle purchasing experience.I have ever encountered having purchased more than 30 types of vechicles in past 50 years. The total purchasing process was handled in a very professional and friendly manner, from the salesman to the finance manger.

Mark Etheridge, Matt Elpers, and Russell Parker

SKDrake
7/03/2014

"Great Dealership and Wonderful Experience"

I have purchased 2 cars form this dealership and have worked with the same sales person that is just wonderful. I have had great experiences both times. Everyone there is very helpful and the financial part of the purchase was made very easy. The car was ready for me to take when I got there and everything explained very well. There is a dealership in my town but I am so much more satisfied with this dealership, it is where I will always go and I suggest it to my friends also. Also love the car and the quality and the service that I have got from the dealership in the past.

Shawn Galagher

INJohns
7/02/2014

"Ease of buying a new car"

We bought a new Prius from Ira Levy at Kenny Kent Toyota. We were treated with the utmost respect by every one there. We researched and knew what we wanted when we got there. Mr. Levy told us all about the auto, then we went for a test drive. The ease of purchase was amazing. We are very pleased with our purchase from Kenny Kent Toyota in Evansville Indiana. We definitely recommend the dealership to anyone who is in need of a car.

Ira Levy, Russell (in finance)

tandyh49
6/30/2014

"Chris and Ory"

Just purchased our 5th Toyota from Kenny Kent Toyota. As always Chris went above and beyond in customer service. We were introduced to Ory Schauss and I look forward to working with him in the future as he is personable and professional. Great experience and incredible car once again.

Chris Byerly, Ory Schauss

jontabor
6/19/2014

"Sales"

Excellent customer service. Met all our needs and had answers to all our questions. I will recommend him to all those we know searching for a Toyota.

Ory Schuass