Kenny Kent Toyota Scion

Hudson Toyota

glenn laird
7/29/2014

"Service Work"

Got me in the day I wanted my service work done. Very short wait time explain very well about what they done and check on my 4 Runner. Over all very good job.

Norm

TMMEY
7/20/2014

"Great Experience!"

I recently went looking for a newer used car , and my father directed me to Kenny Kent because my parents have had great service from them in the past. Ron Nickens helped direct us at cars to look at, and then helped us through the paperwork of purchasing a car that fit my needs. The overall experience was great. Ron was extremely professional, attentive and kind through the entire process. Even after getting the car he has still made efforts to get back with me to find out how satisfied I am with my car and if I have any questions. I would recommend this dealership to friends and family members in a heartbeat. Absolutely no complaints!

Ron Nickens

Boerner
7/08/2014

"Really Great vehicle buying Experience"

We purchased a new Toyota Camary, and I would have to say that it was the most pleasant vehicle purchasing experience.I have ever encountered having purchased more than 30 types of vechicles in past 50 years. The total purchasing process was handled in a very professional and friendly manner, from the salesman to the finance manger.

Mark Etheridge, Matt Elpers, and Russell Parker

SKDrake
7/03/2014

"Great Dealership and Wonderful Experience"

I have purchased 2 cars form this dealership and have worked with the same sales person that is just wonderful. I have had great experiences both times. Everyone there is very helpful and the financial part of the purchase was made very easy. The car was ready for me to take when I got there and everything explained very well. There is a dealership in my town but I am so much more satisfied with this dealership, it is where I will always go and I suggest it to my friends also. Also love the car and the quality and the service that I have got from the dealership in the past.

Shawn Galagher

INJohns
7/02/2014

"Ease of buying a new car"

We bought a new Prius from Ira Levy at Kenny Kent Toyota. We were treated with the utmost respect by every one there. We researched and knew what we wanted when we got there. Mr. Levy told us all about the auto, then we went for a test drive. The ease of purchase was amazing. We are very pleased with our purchase from Kenny Kent Toyota in Evansville Indiana. We definitely recommend the dealership to anyone who is in need of a car.

Ira Levy, Russell (in finance)

tandyh49
6/30/2014

"Chris and Ory"

Just purchased our 5th Toyota from Kenny Kent Toyota. As always Chris went above and beyond in customer service. We were introduced to Ory Schauss and I look forward to working with him in the future as he is personable and professional. Great experience and incredible car once again.

Chris Byerly, Ory Schauss

jontabor
6/19/2014

"Sales"

Excellent customer service. Met all our needs and had answers to all our questions. I will recommend him to all those we know searching for a Toyota.

Ory Schuass

Billharloff
6/09/2014

"Purchased a 2014.5 Cambry"

By the time I arrived at the dealership, the price was deducted by $4,000. We discussed leasing but later decided to buy. Adam Kahn was very knowledgable and to the point. 3 1/2 hours later I drove away with a new car. We will buy another in afew years. I am looking forward to working with their Service Department. My wife loves the car.

Adam Kahn

Jeff
6/03/2014

"New Car Purchase"

This is probably the best experience I had in purchasing a new car. Adam was fantastic to work with, no surprises or disappointments. Thumbs up.

Adam Kahn

LeisaLoehrlein
5/27/2014

"Rav-4"

Toyota's are good vehicles. We bought a 2012 Rav-4 a year and a half ago and like it so much got a 2014 Rav-4. Shawn Markel and Mark Ethridge are very friendly and helpful. Shawn was very helpful and answered any and all the questions we had. He is a friendly person with a good attitude.I have already referred someone to him or Mark. Mark sold us our first Rav-4 and we were vey please with him as well. I like the fact that the salesmen don't try to still each other's customers and they split the sale if they need to. The receptionist at Kenny Kent was also very friendly and professional. Keep up the good work ! I will keep sending people there and I will come back if I need another Toyota. Leisa Loehrlein

Shawn Markel