Kenny Kent Toyota Scion

Jeff Wyler Toyota of Clarksville

Hudson Toyota

Tater13
4/02/2015

"Good buying experience "

I did not feel pressured to make a purchase here. It was a quick and straight forward price negotiation and we were not pressured to buy a bunch of add ins.

Randy Flittner

dolphinlady52
3/30/2015

"car purchase"

excellent sales man Don was very helpful went out of his way to show me vehicles when i made my decision he was very informative about everything and getting car cleaned up and ready for me. everything was great highly recommend this dealership!!!!!

Don Pokorney

Joy
2/23/2015

"Excellent service"

Working with Hisom at Kenny Kent was excellent. He was outstanding in explaining the details of car we want to purchase and though they are busy that day He make sure we are well served and informed. The staff was friendly and very informative. We are pleased with our experience with Kenny Kent.

Hisom

JeffJ
2/02/2015

"2015 Toyota Crewmax"

We were treated very well with no pressure. We wanted a new Tundra & Shawn Gallagher found the perfect truck. We received a fair price for our trade. Shawn made sure all of our questions were answered. We are very pleased with our experience at Kenny Kent Toyota!

Shawn Gallagher

RGJ3
2/02/2015

"Simply Outstanding"

Unbelievable... I brought my daughter to Kenny Kent to purchase a car. I wanted this to be a teaching moment and let her drive the process.....the sales person ( Randy Flitner) was just outstanding....he spent an incredible amount of time with us and explained all details of the car to HER. The finance people were just as good...explaining the nuances of financing to her, as well as the need to make her payments. Highly recommend Kenny Kent...

randy flitner

LC
1/24/2015

"A+ for Kenny Kent "

Working with Kris at Kenny Kent was actually a joy and very refreshing. He didn't hassle us or push us to make a purchase...in fact his non-hassle is what made me choose them. The staff was excellent and super friendly. I would definitely buy from them in the future and suggest friends and family. Thanks Kenny Kent and especially Kris and Russell!

Kris Haner, Mark and Russell

jbj
1/23/2015

"easy to deal with"

Super nice people, super easy to work with, great selection, knowledgeable sales staff, very reasonable pricing, good explanation step by step and of all the options of the vehicles and warranty etc.

jim

Pam
1/08/2015

"First Time Toyota Buyer"

Have ALWAYS heard about how WONDERFUL Toyota vehicles are......so we decided to try one out for our daughter who is getting ready to go to college 12hrs away from us! We bought a 2015 Corolla & LOVING the car! The service was TERRIFIC with Don (the salesman)! EVERYONE else was TERRIFIC to work with also! DEFINATELY will be doing business witht them again!

Don Porkorney

jenosbaby
12/11/2014

"First Time Buyer at Kenny Kent Toyota"

Kenny Kent Toyota had the best vehicle at the best price. Everyone we dealt with, from Dylan Gibbs (Internet Sales) to Ron Hart (Salesman) to Nick Brazel (Financing/Closing) were very personable, professional and informative. NO ONE was pushy in any way, which is a HUGE plus in my book!! The next time we are in the market for a vehicle, we will be back to Kenny Kent! Thanks, guys, so much!! We appreciated everything you did for us! Cathy Sachs

Dylan Gibbs, Ron Hart, Nick Brazel

Eduard CHanganu
12/04/2014

"Excellent Service"

I have purchased three new cars from the Kenny Kent dealership, and also serviced them since 1999. The service advisors and technicians have always been courteous and professional, and have performed excellent service on my cars.

Brandon Toby