Kenny Kent Toyota Scion

Evansville, Indiana 47715
Kenny Kent Toyota Scion Info

CARLS
5/31/2016

"good selections of vechiles"

THEY HAD AN EXECELTANT SELECTION OF VEHICLES. WE VISITED 4 TIMES BEFORE BUYING. OUR SALESMAN WAS GREAT AND VERY PATIENT WITH US WHILE WE LOOKED AT MANY . WE ALSO ARE HAVING THE CAR SERVICED WITH WAXING,CARPET TREATMENT AND THE LEATHER SEATS TREATED. THIS WILL BE DONE EVERY YEAR FOR 3 YEARS. WE WILL NOT HAVE TO DO MUCH TO KEEK IT LOOKING GREAT.

Jack Lutz

June 01, 2016

Hello and thanks for the review! We are glad you found what you were looking for at Kenny Kent Toyota! Our team had a pleasure working with you!

Topcop552
5/25/2016

"Best experience ever"

We are completely satisfied with the service we received from our salesman, Hisom. We have bought four new cars in the last 10 years and Hisom was head and shoulders above anyone we have done business with. He explained every function on the car. Hisom even stayed after closing time to ensure we were comfortable with all of the new technology. Because of the experience we had at Kenny Kent Toyota, we found a dealership for life. If you go there I recommend you ask for Hisom. He is a gentleman and extremely knowledgeable and most of all FAIR AND HONEST.

Hisom

May 31, 2016

Hello and thank you for taking the time to post about your experience! We are pleased to hear Hisom made your visit a great one. We value your business and hope to have you back in the future!

Nearing Retirement
5/18/2016

"No Hard Sell"

Spent months learning about the vehicle we intended to purchase/how area dealerships treated potential customers. Kenny Kent shone. Don Pokorney: excellent salesman. Highly recommended.

Don Pokorney, Robbie Kent

May 19, 2016

We are happy to hear you had a great visit! Thanks for choosing Kenny Kent Toyota!

wesleyp
5/04/2016

"Used car buying experience"

My wife and we're looking to buy a used car for our daughter. We found what we were looking for and the sales person was excellent in follow up and the sale.

Burt Sandefur

May 06, 2016

Wesley, we are happy to hear it and hope your daughter is enjoying her new vehicle!

DTWills
4/18/2016

"Out of town/state purchase worth while"

First time I bought from here. We traveled from Louisville Ky area to come check out what we seen online. It was quick and easy. They were kind and very informative, they offered drinks and kept us updated as to where we were during the process and didn't leave us hanging...kept us in the know. Our salesman, David Hall, knew his cars and was very happy and upbeat. We got a much better APR rate than expected and didn't have to play the back n forth game on price... they knew what we wanted and our salesman delivered. A+

David Hall

April 21, 2016

Hello, we are thrilled to hear you had a wonderful car shopping experience! David and the team had a pleasure working with you. Enjoy your new purchase, and thanks for sharing!

jmartin3
4/07/2016

"Service"

Great service. Kenny Kent has always treated me with professional and trusted service. I can state without hesitation that there is no other dealership sales or service that I would ever consider. doing business with.

John Doss

April 11, 2016

Thank you for your kind words! We greatly appreciate your business and continued loyalty!

JC42
4/07/2016

"Great experience having my vehicle serviced"

The service department at Kenny Kent Toyota were great to work with. They made it easy to schedule my regular service. And, got me in and out in good time. The service manager explained all the check points and adjustments and fluids added or replaced. Have a tentative appointment for the next service.

Josh Williams

April 11, 2016

Hello, and thanks for the post! We are happy to hear you enjoyed working with our service department. We look forward to having you back.

scottdockNY
4/04/2016

"Bought a used car online, and shipped to NY."

Purchased a used vehicle online. Very helpful and friendly. Had the vehicle shipped to NY. Would buy from again in the future. Great experience! Will recommend highly.

Jarett, Hisom, Coltan

April 05, 2016

Scott, thanks for the post! We appreciate you choosing Kenny Kent Toyota!

Byerscrb
4/02/2016

"Easy experience"

I Did the majority of my purchase online. I told them what I was looking for and they found it at the price I requested.

Taz Patterson, Shawn Murkell

April 05, 2016

We were happy to help! Thanks for taking the time to post!

camry@)!^
3/30/2016

"Very pleasant experience"

Appreciated Steve Traylor's approach to the car buying experience. He was welcoming, patient, and professional, answering even the most basic questions thoroughly. Especially appreciated his letting me know that as I have a nephew who works for TMMI that I was entitled to a handsome discount. It should be noted that he came in on his day off to meet with me. Without hesitation I would recommend Steve and KK Toyota.

Brian Blok

April 01, 2016

Hello, thank you for the 5 stars and the feedback! We are pleased to hear you had a wonderful experience working with Steve!