Kenny Kent Toyota Scion

Kenny Kent Toyota Scion
Kenny Kent Toyota Scion Info

MG55
12/04/2013

"I have bought/leased my last 4 cars from Kenny Kent and..."

I have bought/leased my last 4 cars from Kenny Kent and have always had Robby Offerman as the salesman. So very friendly and there anytime I need him we don't haggle over price becAuse I know he will always give me the best deal. I've never had a bad experience!

Robby Offerman

mlcorley
10/28/2013

"My experience with Kenny Kent Toyota was good all around...."

My experience with Kenny Kent Toyota was good all around. Someone contacted me via telephone and email when I first showed an interest via the web site in buying a car. I liked having the web site information and being able to read about the features of the various cars and their prices, which saved quite a bit of time when I went in person to view a potential purchase. According to the web site information, Kenny Kent had the best prices of the five web sites which I viewed. Alex Van Duyn, as well as a couple of other people, corresponded with me and sent information on availability of particular cars. Then when I finally made an appointment to come see these cars, Adam Kahn spent practically the whole work day with me to discuss various options and take test drives and so on. Everyone was gracious and helpful and at the end of that day I was happy with the negotiations to trade my car for a new 2014 cypress pearl Toyota Camry SE.

Adam Kahn, Alexandra Van Duyn

brsmjs
10/25/2013

"We have now bought 2 vehicles now from Kenny Kent Toyota..."

We have now bought 2 vehicles now from Kenny Kent Toyota and returned due to their excellent sales and service teams. I would recommend contacting Kris Haner, he has helped us out with both vehicle purchases.

Kris Haner

jcarsonc
10/16/2013

"Joe has repeatedly gone above and beyond my expectations..."

Joe has repeatedly gone above and beyond my expectations of great service. I have a used 4Runner and frankly am not terribly knowledgable about what repairs are necessary. First, Joe recommended only the most critical repairs and gave me a tentative timeline of when other repairs may be needed. I'd be driving across the country and he made sure I was traveling in a safe vehicle. When I arrived out west in the scorching heat, my engine light went on. I took it to the local Scottsdale dealer on Camelback and they gave me a long list of critical repairs over $3500! They made it sound like my car would drop out from under me if I didn't have the repairs done. I called Joe. He disagreed with the assessment and spoke directly with the Scottsdale dealer. He is amazing. I took the car to a very reputable repair shop that my cousin has worked with for years, IMM Auto in Tempe. Cost for the actual critical repairs, plus a repair that would be needed by next summer, under $1000. My 4Runner is running great! I wish there was a Kenny Kent in every city that I could go to. I trust not only Joe Fredrich, but also the Kenny Kent dealership.

Joe Fredrich

2Callises
10/12/2013

"We are very happy with our new Toyota Camry and more than..."

We are very happy with our new Toyota Camry and more than satisfied with the service we received at Kenny Kent. The staff was very friendly and helpful, eager to help us find exactly what we wanted and glad to answer all our questions. Our salesperson, Josh Brune, patiently explained all the features, showed us how to use the navigation system, and even connected our Bluetooth for us. Kenny Kent's pricing also compares very favorably to other dealers in the area. It will be convenient to return here for service, and we are glad to do business locally.

Josh Brune

mikbok45
10/06/2013

"We've been purchasing Autos from Kenny Kent since..."

We've been purchasing Autos from Kenny Kent since 1999. My wife and I have purchased many different brands through our 44years of marriage, but this dealer has the best, most dependable Autos we have ever owned. The service is also the best. I truly believe that the Toyota is the best car on the market. Thanks,

Jacob Pokorney

louie109
9/30/2013

"experience was very positive we got exactly what we were..."

experience was very positive we got exactly what we were wanting and shawn merkel was very positive I enjoyed the full experience will look forward to future purchases

shawn merkel

eekjr
9/23/2013

"The Byrely team is dedicated to a fair buying experience...."

The Byrely team is dedicated to a fair buying experience. Chris and Mark work very hard to get the best deal for everyone, and streamline the paperwork flawlessly. That's why I come back now about 7 times now.

Mark and Chris Byrely

dinky12
9/16/2013

"My husband and I shopped for a new vehicle a while before..."

My husband and I shopped for a new vehicle a while before going into Kenny Kent Toyota buying a Rav4. The first place was a Ford dealer where we were greeted by a salesman who wanted us to talk financing a new car within 2 minutes of being on the lot and we hadn't even looked at a car yet. The second place was a GM dealer. The salesman there was on his cellphone during the test drive and seemed uninterested in me as a customer. At Kenny Kent, Shawn Gallagher was happy to show us a Rav4 and was very knowledgeable about the vehicle. My husband and I never felt pressured to buy. We also didn't feel ignored. It was a good experience.

Shawn Gallagher

frploch
9/14/2013

"Toyota service shop is always ready when I take either of..."

Toyota service shop is always ready when I take either of my 2 Toyotas in for maintenance or service work that have been scheduled for a appointment. The work is always done in a timely fashion. Whenever the work is completed the servic person comes to the customer waiting area and informs me that my vehicle is ready. The service explains all the work that was completed and answers any of my questions that I might have then takes me to the counter where I settle my account . All of the employees that I encounter are very helpful and friendly. Thanks for this opprotunity to share my Toyota Experience......

Brandon