Kenny Kent Toyota Scion

Makes: Scion|Service Center|Toyota

Kenny Kent Toyota Scion
Kenny Kent Toyota Scion Info

Hudson Toyota

"We have now bought 2 vehicles now from Kenny Kent Toyota..."

We have now bought 2 vehicles now from Kenny Kent Toyota and returned due to their excellent sales and service teams. I would recommend contacting Kris Haner, he has helped us out with both vehicle purchases.

Kris Haner

"Joe has repeatedly gone above and beyond my expectations..."

Joe has repeatedly gone above and beyond my expectations of great service. I have a used 4Runner and frankly am not terribly knowledgable about what repairs are necessary. First, Joe recommended only the most critical repairs and gave me a tentative timeline of when other repairs may be needed. I'd be driving across the country and he made sure I was traveling in a safe vehicle. When I arrived out west in the scorching heat, my engine light went on. I took it to the local Scottsdale dealer on Camelback and they gave me a long list of critical repairs over $3500! They made it sound like my car would drop out from under me if I didn't have the repairs done. I called Joe. He disagreed with the assessment and spoke directly with the Scottsdale dealer. He is amazing. I took the car to a very reputable repair shop that my cousin has worked with for years, IMM Auto in Tempe. Cost for the actual critical repairs, plus a repair that would be needed by next summer, under $1000. My 4Runner is running great! I wish there was a Kenny Kent in every city that I could go to. I trust not only Joe Fredrich, but also the Kenny Kent dealership.

Joe Fredrich

"We are very happy with our new Toyota Camry and more than..."

We are very happy with our new Toyota Camry and more than satisfied with the service we received at Kenny Kent. The staff was very friendly and helpful, eager to help us find exactly what we wanted and glad to answer all our questions. Our salesperson, Josh Brune, patiently explained all the features, showed us how to use the navigation system, and even connected our Bluetooth for us. Kenny Kent's pricing also compares very favorably to other dealers in the area. It will be convenient to return here for service, and we are glad to do business locally.

Josh Brune

"We've been purchasing Autos from Kenny Kent since..."

We've been purchasing Autos from Kenny Kent since 1999. My wife and I have purchased many different brands through our 44years of marriage, but this dealer has the best, most dependable Autos we have ever owned. The service is also the best. I truly believe that the Toyota is the best car on the market. Thanks,

Jacob Pokorney

"experience was very positive we got exactly what we were..."

experience was very positive we got exactly what we were wanting and shawn merkel was very positive I enjoyed the full experience will look forward to future purchases

shawn merkel

"The Byrely team is dedicated to a fair buying experience...."

The Byrely team is dedicated to a fair buying experience. Chris and Mark work very hard to get the best deal for everyone, and streamline the paperwork flawlessly. That's why I come back now about 7 times now.

Mark and Chris Byrely

"My husband and I shopped for a new vehicle a while before..."

My husband and I shopped for a new vehicle a while before going into Kenny Kent Toyota buying a Rav4. The first place was a Ford dealer where we were greeted by a salesman who wanted us to talk financing a new car within 2 minutes of being on the lot and we hadn't even looked at a car yet. The second place was a GM dealer. The salesman there was on his cellphone during the test drive and seemed uninterested in me as a customer. At Kenny Kent, Shawn Gallagher was happy to show us a Rav4 and was very knowledgeable about the vehicle. My husband and I never felt pressured to buy. We also didn't feel ignored. It was a good experience.

Shawn Gallagher

"Toyota service shop is always ready when I take either of..."

Toyota service shop is always ready when I take either of my 2 Toyotas in for maintenance or service work that have been scheduled for a appointment. The work is always done in a timely fashion. Whenever the work is completed the servic person comes to the customer waiting area and informs me that my vehicle is ready. The service explains all the work that was completed and answers any of my questions that I might have then takes me to the counter where I settle my account . All of the employees that I encounter are very helpful and friendly. Thanks for this opprotunity to share my Toyota Experience......

Brandon

"Kris was a very nice guy. He was very knowledgeable on..."

Kris was a very nice guy. He was very knowledgeable on the Corolla. I feel he went above and beyond his job as salesman. He took the stress out of one of the biggest purchases a person can make in their lifetime. I am very grateful to him for all his help. Keep up the great job Kris. I will be more then happy to send friends and family who are looking to purchases a car to Kris, I'm confident that he will give them the same great experience that he gave me. I feel Kenny Kent Toyota is very fortunate to have Kris as a dedicated employee. Rev. Barry Paddock

Kris Haner

"Excellent experience from gathering info as to what..."

Excellent experience from gathering info as to what vehicle to purchase and through the purchasing experience. Friendly, knowledgeable staff and great overall experience. Would normally remove all things from vehicle with dealer name can say we are proud to display the Kenny Kent Toyota logo on our new 2013 Rav4. If you are looking for a new or used vehicle let Kenny Kent and their staff make your buying experience a great one!!

Shawn Merkel. Don Meyer. Russell Parker