Kenny Kent Toyota Scion

Evansville, Indiana 47715
Kenny Kent Toyota Scion Info

HappyCustomer878
2/10/2014

"Kenny Kent Toyota was fantastic! Got a great car at a..."

Kenny Kent Toyota was fantastic! Got a great car at a great price. Customer service was above and beyond. Every employee was kind and helpful, making my father and I feel very welcome. I am so happy with my vehicle and will recommend KK to anyone looking to buy used or new. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Richard Cruz

miamifinsfan
1/09/2014

"Salesman Shawn Gallagher and the entire staff were..."

Salesman Shawn Gallagher and the entire staff were friendly, helpful, and professional through the entire purchase process. I really like my new 2014 Toyota Tacoma!

Shawn Gallagher

cagriffith
1/08/2014

"We always go back to Mark Byrley-great to deal with! ..."

We always go back to Mark Byrley-great to deal with! Highly recommend Kenny Kent dealership in Evansville, Indiana. Been exceptionally pleased with all our Toyota's.

Mark Byrley, Chris Byrley, Russell

DKerns
1/02/2014

"In about 4 months we worked with Mark Byrley to purchase..."

In about 4 months we worked with Mark Byrley to purchase a new Toyota Highlander and then after an accident totaling it, purchasing another one. He was very professional, yet friendly with us and made the experience very easy and smooth. Thanks to Mark and Kenny Kent!

Mark Byrley

mhvick
12/15/2013

"Good experience, easy to work with. Very little hassle...."

Good experience, easy to work with. Very little hassle. Steve Vandeveer is wonderful, organized and a joy to work with. We hope the service will live up to initial experience. Thanks

Steve Vandeveer

Unfer
12/13/2013

"Troy explained the need for new tires, and he was clear..."

Troy explained the need for new tires, and he was clear about the service and the cost. He represented his company very positively I would recommend this service and this person.

Troy Catlin

MG55
12/04/2013

"I have bought/leased my last 4 cars from Kenny Kent and..."

I have bought/leased my last 4 cars from Kenny Kent and have always had Robby Offerman as the salesman. So very friendly and there anytime I need him we don't haggle over price becAuse I know he will always give me the best deal. I've never had a bad experience!

Robby Offerman

mlcorley
10/28/2013

"My experience with Kenny Kent Toyota was good all around...."

My experience with Kenny Kent Toyota was good all around. Someone contacted me via telephone and email when I first showed an interest via the web site in buying a car. I liked having the web site information and being able to read about the features of the various cars and their prices, which saved quite a bit of time when I went in person to view a potential purchase. According to the web site information, Kenny Kent had the best prices of the five web sites which I viewed. Alex Van Duyn, as well as a couple of other people, corresponded with me and sent information on availability of particular cars. Then when I finally made an appointment to come see these cars, Adam Kahn spent practically the whole work day with me to discuss various options and take test drives and so on. Everyone was gracious and helpful and at the end of that day I was happy with the negotiations to trade my car for a new 2014 cypress pearl Toyota Camry SE.

Adam Kahn, Alexandra Van Duyn

brsmjs
10/25/2013

"We have now bought 2 vehicles now from Kenny Kent Toyota..."

We have now bought 2 vehicles now from Kenny Kent Toyota and returned due to their excellent sales and service teams. I would recommend contacting Kris Haner, he has helped us out with both vehicle purchases.

Kris Haner

jcarsonc
10/16/2013

"Joe has repeatedly gone above and beyond my expectations..."

Joe has repeatedly gone above and beyond my expectations of great service. I have a used 4Runner and frankly am not terribly knowledgable about what repairs are necessary. First, Joe recommended only the most critical repairs and gave me a tentative timeline of when other repairs may be needed. I'd be driving across the country and he made sure I was traveling in a safe vehicle. When I arrived out west in the scorching heat, my engine light went on. I took it to the local Scottsdale dealer on Camelback and they gave me a long list of critical repairs over $3500! They made it sound like my car would drop out from under me if I didn't have the repairs done. I called Joe. He disagreed with the assessment and spoke directly with the Scottsdale dealer. He is amazing. I took the car to a very reputable repair shop that my cousin has worked with for years, IMM Auto in Tempe. Cost for the actual critical repairs, plus a repair that would be needed by next summer, under $1000. My 4Runner is running great! I wish there was a Kenny Kent in every city that I could go to. I trust not only Joe Fredrich, but also the Kenny Kent dealership.

Joe Fredrich