Kenny Kent Toyota Scion

Kenny Kent Toyota Scion Info

Db
1/30/2016

"New vehicle purchase "

I went to the dealership to look at a new RAV4 . My husband was not able to be with me because of his work schedule . My son introduced me to his wonderful salesman kris Haner that he had used before . Kris Made me feel very comfortable . He explained everything and took his time helping me. I did not feel pressured at all. Without my husband there I was totally depending on an honest salesman and dealership . I got both. So this showed me hands down they do not take advantage of women without their husbands there. A lot of times this happens . I was also impressed kris called the next week to make sure everything was going okay with my car . And just last week when it was time for my oil change once again kris came threw for me. He called and made the appointment in the evening so I would mug have to miss work . What a great guy and dealership .

Kris haner

February 01, 2016

Hello and congratulations on the purchase of your RAV4! We are happy to hear Kris took good care of you during your visit.

SamSam
1/27/2016

"No hassle dealership"

A great experience from beginning to end. Starting with an excellent salesman, Shawn Merkel. He listened to what I wanted, found the car with the exact specs I requested and got the other dealer to trade and bring it here. Excellent attitude , made us feel like he was working for us. Which is exactly what you want when buying a car. A no hassle experience!!

Shawn Merkel

February 01, 2016

Sam, thanks for sharing and we hope you are enjoying your new car!

Chris
1/26/2016

"The way it should be"

I have been to a few dealerships looking for a new vehicle. My experience with them was stressful at best. I felt pressured and taken advantage of. The people at Kenny Kent Toyota were very easy to work with. They maintained a stress free environment and were very patient. Kenny Kent Toyota made my new vehicle purchase what it should be ...enjoyable. Even after the deal was done the salesman walked me through the manuals and how everything in the vehicle works as well. I have had a couple follow-up calls and they assured me I could call them about any problems I had and they would be glad to help. I should be thanking the people at Kenny Kent Toyota for a wonderful car buying experience.

Shawn Merkel and John Doss

February 01, 2016

Chris, we are pleased to hear you had an enjoyable car buying experience! Our team had a pleasure working with you!

Sarah K.
1/26/2016

"Great, No Pressure Service"

Had a great buying experience at Kenny Kent Toyota. I always dread the haggling process, but I left feeling like I got a good deal on a good car. What more can you ask for?

Ron

February 01, 2016

We’re happy to hear it, Sarah! Thanks for taking the time to post!

nancpt1
1/21/2016

"Wonderful dealership"

I purchased a new Toyota Corolla using the Toyota family discount program. excellent price and discount given. My salesman expertly explained the whole process and I am overjoyed with my purchase!

Sean Merkel

January 26, 2016

Hello and congrats on your Corolla purchase! We are pleased to hear you had a wonderful car buying experience!

Debcarm
1/09/2016

"Excellent salesman when buying our 2016 Camry"

We bought a 2016 Toyota Camry XLE this week and our Salesman, Mike Miller was excellent. If you go to this dealer, ask for Mr. Miller, He assisted in setting up my options, instructed us in operation of all options. We had a specific Camry that we wanted, Kenny Kent found the unit, brought it to the dealer in the time frame requested and it was exactly what we had requested. The best new car buying experience ever>>> Thank you Mike Miller Regards, Alan and Debra Carmack

Mike Miller was Salesman, John Doss was finance Manager

January 14, 2016

Alan and Debra, we are glad to hear you had a wonderful car buying experience! Enjoy your new Camry and thanks for choosing Kenny Kent Toyota!

NOLAmom
1/08/2016

"Great Service"

I walked in with a price quote from another dealership. Denver Cross and the team at Kenny Kent offered a similar price and gave me a fair trade in value. I did not feel pressured to purchase my vehicle or the additional warranties.

Denver Cross and John Doss

January 14, 2016

Hello and thanks for sharing! We are glad you enjoyed working with our team!

buyer1416
1/07/2016

"Excellent experience purchasing a new car."

Steven Shutz was the kind of salesman we most respect. He did an excellent job showing us the vehicles that would suit our needs and leading us through the process of purchasing the one we chose. HIs manner was always professional and courteous and at no time did we feel pressured to make a purchase. All of the Kenny Kent Toyota personnel provided excellent service.

Steven Shutz, Russell Parker

January 14, 2016

Hello, congrats on your new car purchase! We are glad to hear Steven and the team made your car buying experience a great one!

Patton
12/23/2015

"Excellent Service"

Steven Shutz was courteous, knowledgable and professional. A great salesman who was respectful and informative but not too obnoxious or pushy! Excellent service! We would purchase from him again.

Steven Shutz

January 07, 2016

Patton, thanks for taking the time to share your experience! We appreciate your business and hope to have you back in the future!

jmartin3
12/14/2015

"Great expierence"

Loved this dealership. Felt no pressure to make a purchase. also the entire was friendly and helpful as well as extremely professional. I would not hesitate to do business again with Kenny Kent Toyota.

Denver, Mark and John.

December 23, 2015

Thanks for taking the time to share! We are glad to hear you had an enjoyable experience!