Kenny Kent Toyota Scion

Jeff Wyler Toyota of Clarksville

Hudson Toyota

wentbyyou
4/03/2014

"I have taken my Camry to Kenny Kent Toyota twice for..."

I have taken my Camry to Kenny Kent Toyota twice for service. Once was for a noise in the back of the car when I went over a bump. The service rep told me that it was 2 things, but he only had one part and would have to order the other. He put the first part on, and there was no difference. The second part came in and took care of the noise. The first part was the most expensive, of course, and when I complained that it did nothing to cure the problem, they told me that it was needed anyway, even though it was not why I brought it in. The second time that I took it in for an oil change, they came to the waiting area and told me that the oil plug was stripped out and that it would be $200+ to repair it. They also told me that the steering rack was leaking oil and would need to be replaced at a cost of $1400. I have never had a drop of oil on the floor of my garage, and did not before this service. I had changed the oil myself prior to this change and had no problem with the drain plug. I took it home and the oil plug was leaking right away. I took it back to them and they said that "the guy just didn't wipe all of the oil off after the repairs". I informed them that I had crawled under the car, wiped the oil plug and watched it drip immediately. Then they changed their story and said that he just didn't tighten the plug enough after he put the new on in. Now, I have oil on my garage floor from the steer boot rack that is leaking. Isn't that strange. I just talked to a friend who was in there and had the same thing told to him about the boot. He said that he never had a leak before that either. Use your own judgment on this.

Service Representative

Bluebird123
3/13/2014

"Second vehicle we have purchased from here using same..."

Second vehicle we have purchased from here using same salesman & finance director -- great service, honest and quick! I would highly recommend - very happy with experience

Carlos & Bryan

2013FRS
3/07/2014

"I appreciated the attention to detail of my terms and the..."

I appreciated the attention to detail of my terms and the customer service that Adam Kahn provided. I look forward to working with Adam and Russell going forward and hope they give me very good reasons to remain a customer of Kenny Kent Scion.

Adam & Russell

bobritefox
3/05/2014

"Kenny Kent Toyota was professional and fair when it came..."

Kenny Kent Toyota was professional and fair when it came to my purchase of my new 2014 4Runner Trail. My salesman, Kris Haner was GREAT! He didn't pressure and provided me with tons of information. I will purchase my next Toyota from Kenny Kent.

Kris Haner

HappyCustomer878
2/10/2014

"Kenny Kent Toyota was fantastic! Got a great car at a..."

Kenny Kent Toyota was fantastic! Got a great car at a great price. Customer service was above and beyond. Every employee was kind and helpful, making my father and I feel very welcome. I am so happy with my vehicle and will recommend KK to anyone looking to buy used or new. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Richard Cruz

miamifinsfan
1/09/2014

"Salesman Shawn Gallagher and the entire staff were..."

Salesman Shawn Gallagher and the entire staff were friendly, helpful, and professional through the entire purchase process. I really like my new 2014 Toyota Tacoma!

Shawn Gallagher

cagriffith
1/08/2014

"We always go back to Mark Byrley-great to deal with! ..."

We always go back to Mark Byrley-great to deal with! Highly recommend Kenny Kent dealership in Evansville, Indiana. Been exceptionally pleased with all our Toyota's.

Mark Byrley, Chris Byrley, Russell

DKerns
1/02/2014

"In about 4 months we worked with Mark Byrley to purchase..."

In about 4 months we worked with Mark Byrley to purchase a new Toyota Highlander and then after an accident totaling it, purchasing another one. He was very professional, yet friendly with us and made the experience very easy and smooth. Thanks to Mark and Kenny Kent!

Mark Byrley

mhvick
12/15/2013

"Good experience, easy to work with. Very little hassle...."

Good experience, easy to work with. Very little hassle. Steve Vandeveer is wonderful, organized and a joy to work with. We hope the service will live up to initial experience. Thanks

Steve Vandeveer

Unfer
12/13/2013

"Troy explained the need for new tires, and he was clear..."

Troy explained the need for new tires, and he was clear about the service and the cost. He represented his company very positively I would recommend this service and this person.

Troy Catlin