Kenny Kent Toyota Scion

Hudson Toyota

Eduard CHanganu
4/28/2014

"Excellent Service"

The car service at Kenny Kent Toyota in Evansville has always been excellent in the 14 years during which I serviced my Corollas there. This time has been even better. It went so smoothly that after it was done I wondered if it truly happened. Now they have added something else to the service - a complementary car wash. When the service on the car was completed, and the car was brought out for me, it was also clean on the outside. I cannot think of any other dealer in Evansville that provides such quality of service as Kenny Kent Evansville!

Joe Frederick - Service Manager

Sandjfoley
4/14/2014

"Return visit"

We had a good salesman, Shawn Merkel, who did a good job of showing us our vehicle, and presenting all the bells and whistles. The business manager was very thorough and explained everything well. Made us a nice deal. He was very knowledgeable.

Shawn Merkel

camryhybrid2014
4/07/2014

"I test drove a Camry hybrid on 4/2/14 and salesman stated..."

I test drove a Camry hybrid on 4/2/14 and salesman stated there were $3500 in rebates. I researched the vehicle on their internet website and saw there were $4000 in rebates. I received an email with a picture of the vehicle I was interested in, description, VIN and sales price which indicated $5500 in rebates the internet salesman also left me a phone message. I called the internet salesman and advised him I was very interested in the vehicle at the price they were offering and verified with him the $5500 in rebates. He stated if I saw the $4000 rebates he has already told someone to correct that to the $5500. Internet salesman said he would have the test drive salesman call me. When salesman called he stated the $5500 rebates was incorrect. I forward a copy of the email to him. I received a call from the internet sales director and discussed with him. Director says it was a mistake and can't sell car to me for that amount but he would take it to someone higher. I received a call later from internet sales director who stated he had spoke with managing partner, Butch Hancock, who says they would be losing money if they sold the vehicle to me at that cost. I advised him that the mistake is the cost of doing business and they should sell car to me as advertised/offered in writing. He refused. I have filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau.

Mike Gieneart

wentbyyou
4/03/2014

"I have taken my Camry to Kenny Kent Toyota twice for..."

I have taken my Camry to Kenny Kent Toyota twice for service. Once was for a noise in the back of the car when I went over a bump. The service rep told me that it was 2 things, but he only had one part and would have to order the other. He put the first part on, and there was no difference. The second part came in and took care of the noise. The first part was the most expensive, of course, and when I complained that it did nothing to cure the problem, they told me that it was needed anyway, even though it was not why I brought it in. The second time that I took it in for an oil change, they came to the waiting area and told me that the oil plug was stripped out and that it would be $200+ to repair it. They also told me that the steering rack was leaking oil and would need to be replaced at a cost of $1400. I have never had a drop of oil on the floor of my garage, and did not before this service. I had changed the oil myself prior to this change and had no problem with the drain plug. I took it home and the oil plug was leaking right away. I took it back to them and they said that "the guy just didn't wipe all of the oil off after the repairs". I informed them that I had crawled under the car, wiped the oil plug and watched it drip immediately. Then they changed their story and said that he just didn't tighten the plug enough after he put the new on in. Now, I have oil on my garage floor from the steer boot rack that is leaking. Isn't that strange. I just talked to a friend who was in there and had the same thing told to him about the boot. He said that he never had a leak before that either. Use your own judgment on this.

Service Representative

Bluebird123
3/13/2014

"Second vehicle we have purchased from here using same..."

Second vehicle we have purchased from here using same salesman & finance director -- great service, honest and quick! I would highly recommend - very happy with experience

Carlos & Bryan

2013FRS
3/07/2014

"I appreciated the attention to detail of my terms and the..."

I appreciated the attention to detail of my terms and the customer service that Adam Kahn provided. I look forward to working with Adam and Russell going forward and hope they give me very good reasons to remain a customer of Kenny Kent Scion.

Adam & Russell

bobritefox
3/05/2014

"Kenny Kent Toyota was professional and fair when it came..."

Kenny Kent Toyota was professional and fair when it came to my purchase of my new 2014 4Runner Trail. My salesman, Kris Haner was GREAT! He didn't pressure and provided me with tons of information. I will purchase my next Toyota from Kenny Kent.

Kris Haner

HappyCustomer878
2/10/2014

"Kenny Kent Toyota was fantastic! Got a great car at a..."

Kenny Kent Toyota was fantastic! Got a great car at a great price. Customer service was above and beyond. Every employee was kind and helpful, making my father and I feel very welcome. I am so happy with my vehicle and will recommend KK to anyone looking to buy used or new. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Richard Cruz

miamifinsfan
1/09/2014

"Salesman Shawn Gallagher and the entire staff were..."

Salesman Shawn Gallagher and the entire staff were friendly, helpful, and professional through the entire purchase process. I really like my new 2014 Toyota Tacoma!

Shawn Gallagher

cagriffith
1/08/2014

"We always go back to Mark Byrley-great to deal with! ..."

We always go back to Mark Byrley-great to deal with! Highly recommend Kenny Kent dealership in Evansville, Indiana. Been exceptionally pleased with all our Toyota's.

Mark Byrley, Chris Byrley, Russell