Kent County Motor Sales Co

Kent County Motor Sales Co Info

O'Reilly Buick GMC

Pointe Buick GMC

"Jay Lewis"

It was a pleasure to buy my new car from Jay Lewis. He's a terrific representative of Kent County Motors. He chose this particular Buick Regal to show me. He seemed to know that it suited me perfectly. I'm very happy with it and the deal.

Jay Lewis

"New Yukon"

Everyone at the dealership was friendly. Matt is an excellent sales consultant and was very easy to work with. I would highly recommend Matt if you are looking for a new GMC.

"Buick"

Matthew Hall was knowledgable and very helpful. He answered all of my questions and was very patient as I made my decision. I could not have asked for a better experience.

Matthew Hall

"great experience with the dealership"

Will be coming back for another vehicle. Awesome experience with the salesman and got a great deal. I highly recommend Kent County Motors for anyone looking for a new or used vehicle.

Matt Hall

"Excellent Service & Awesome truck GMC 2014"

Matt is an awesome salesman. He worked with us to get us the price we wanted. He also continues to keep in touch, just to make sure everything is ok with vehicle.

"GMC Acadia"

Bought a used GMC Acadia and worked with salesman Matt Hall. Had a great experience...looked at the car on a Sunday, he dropped it off for a test drive on a Monday, negotiations happened quickly on Tuesday and we owned it by Tuesday night! Didn't move much on asking price, but overall a good deal and great customer service, both in the sales side and service side.

Matt Hall

"Jay Lewis and my GMC SLT1500"

Jay Lewis is the best salesman I have ever encountered when buying a vehicle. He is so involved in the learning process of the new truck. He knows all about these vehicles , does his homework.. He welcomes everyone with a warm smile, like come on in and sit and tell me what you are looking for. He always has an answer to my questions. Really fun experience. I told all my friends and had 2 marriage proposals because of the beautiful truck he sold me. Great guy and very personable, but still professional.

Just Jay Lewis.

"Friendly, Great Vehicle, Work on Pricing"

Kent County Motors sold me my second vehicle i've owned, and my first brand new vehicle. The entire process took about 48 hours, from looking at a vehicle to driving off in my 2014 Buick Encore. I've owned it for nearly two months. It's traveled long distances, and i've put nearly 3800 miles on it. I worked with Stanley, who was both professional and helpful. He was not pushy, and ensured the Buick Encore was a purchase I wanted to go forward with. Once I saw the Encore, and compared it to other brands of crossover and/or SUVs in the same class, no other company was able to give me the options I wanted for the price I was willing to pay. I decided to go with the encore by the next day. Pros: Friendly, professional company with very good vehicles for sale. Gave me the car overnight so my husband could drive it and we could discuss possibly purchasing the vehicle (i'm sure it's done for many possible buyers, but it was helpful). Cons: I marked down quality of work, due to the negotiating for the price. Instead of dealing with me, I had to endure about an hour worth of my salesman running back and forth to the manager. I would have appreciated a face-to-face interaction rather than trying to translate information through a medium. Additionally, they were not willing to negotiate on the MSRP for the Encore. Had I gone with the fair purchase price for the vehicle, I could have saved $1500 - $2000. I traded in a vehicle, so I tried to get as much as possible from it. Also, the manager was not willing to give me information on my extended warranty options, tax information, or physical vehicle protection prior to running my credit. I was given a quote for my car note, and after leaving the manager's office (where we went to fill out all documentation for my car note), there was about $50 added to my note. Granted, I assumed that it'd be higher, however I felt as if I should have been made aware of the options afforded to me prior to signing any documents. Lastly, and MOST IMPORTANTLY, approximately two weeks after I purchased my vehicle, a close friend notified me about GMC's MAJOR RECALL of most GM and Buick models within the last decade. I was extremely annoyed that I was not notified about the recall, especially considering I JUST purchased my vehicle. My vehicle was ultimately not affected, but it would have been really nice to get at least a notification about the recall. Overall, Stanley was extremely helpful, and I absolutely love my vehicle. My car note was fair, I just wish Kent General Motors was more forthcoming about the fair purchase price of the vehicle, additional vehicle options, and communication overall.

Stanley

"What a nice dealership"

I have purchased several cars from Jay Lewes. He is very helpful, curious, and always has a smile on his face. I will recommend this dealership to others.

Jay Lewes

"Excellent Service"

I have purchased two vehicles from Jay Lewis at Kent County Motors and will return when I buy another. Jay was were helpful both times and got me the payment that suited my budget. I would recommed all my friends and family to buy a vehicle from Jay.

Jay Lewis