Kent County Motor Sales Co

Kent County Motor Sales Co
Kent County Motor Sales Co Info

Kelly Buick GMC

Lester Glenn Buick GMC

"Matt Hall Rocks Service"

Matt Hall at Kent County Motor Sales provides the best level of expertise and knowledge, bar none!!! Any question, every answer, always! Matt delivers reliable support with confidence.

Matt Hall

"Great experience great salesman"

Me and my husband had an outstanding experience dealing with Matt at kent county. He was knowledgeable and had our interest in mind when buying a truck. It only took about 2 hours from the time we found the truck til we were driving away with it. It was a pleasure to have a good time buying a vehicle. We were never hassled once. We have since recommended many of our friends. Jamie Bell

"MissChels"

This dealership is excellent!! They are never pushy and don't hide anything. I strongly recommend Matthew Hall as your salesperson! The buying experience they have is second to none.

Matthew Hall

"Matt Hall - Fantastic!!!!"

Could not have had a better salesman! Matt is pleasant, patient and knowledgeable and knew exactly what I was looking for in a new vehicle. His expertise was a bonus.

Matt Hall

""Matt Hall and my Hummer""

Matt Hall is an excellent salesman representing Kent County Motors. He was very prompt and helpful during the transaction of purchasing my used vehicle. I knew exactly what i wanted and he was willing to go above and beyond in making the deal successful. I am so pleased with my vehicle i had a great experience.

"Kent County Motors"

Isaac Engle helped me search for a used car on a budget. I bought a 2007 pontiac g6. I love my car, runs great, low miles, and everyone there is extremely helpful. I highly recomend Kent County Motors!

Isaac Engle

"Terrible customer service; unprofessional staff"

We purchased several vehicles from KCM. The last purchase has been a nightmare. It was a used vehicle that we've taken back to the service department several times for the same issues as we were told there were no issues. To date, we still have an outstanding issue. Our salesman failed to returns calls as well as the title clerk. Recent work performed on the vehicle has resulted in chipped paint and damage to the car. The manager is very unprofessional and condescending. Will never purchase another vehicle from this dealership nor will we ever have service performed on a vehicle again. It is ashame and extremely disappointing as this had been our go to dealership.

Jay W

"Jay Lewis"

It was a pleasure to buy my new car from Jay Lewis. He's a terrific representative of Kent County Motors. He chose this particular Buick Regal to show me. He seemed to know that it suited me perfectly. I'm very happy with it and the deal.

Jay Lewis

"New Yukon"

Everyone at the dealership was friendly. Matt is an excellent sales consultant and was very easy to work with. I would highly recommend Matt if you are looking for a new GMC.

"Buick"

Matthew Hall was knowledgable and very helpful. He answered all of my questions and was very patient as I made my decision. I could not have asked for a better experience.

Matthew Hall