Kent County Motor Sales Co

Pointe Buick GMC

Kelly Buick GMC

hbca
3/10/2015

"Great Car buying experience "

I absolutely love the car I bought... All of the staff are super friendly and professional. My only complaint is that I've had to go in several times to get things set up or fixed bc the service department was closed when I left. I came in 2 hrs before closing on a Saturday so I understand that. Just unfortunate that it has become so time consuming. However, I was provided with a loaner car which was amazing. Otherwise great experience. Shout out to Stanford!!! He's awesome, ask for him!!

Stanford

seamonkeyz01
3/05/2015

"great experience"

Extremely friendly staff, and very helpful. I always enjoy going into this dealership. Every area I have dealt with, whether it be sales, office, or service is always competent and friendly.

Isaac

vautard55
2/28/2015

"Outstanding Customer Service"

We have been dealing with Jay Lewis and then Kent County Motors Dealership for the past 20 years. Our experiences have been nothing but friendly, no pressure service. The service department is second to none. We constantly recommend Kent County Motors, especially Jay Lewis to all those looking for a good car buying experience. Jay Lewis did an outstanding job assisting and ordering a van for the Magnolia Volunteer Fire Company. Scott & Nicole

Jay Lewis

Liz
2/27/2015

"Great Customer Service"

I went to several dealers looking for a vehicle, I meet Jay when I stopped at Kent County Motors. Jay answered all of my questions and found the vehicle that I was looking for, color and equipment. Jay was very helpful and took care of my deal in a profesional manner. I will definatly give his name to my family and friends when they go lookinbg for a vehicle.

Jay

Moose5951
2/26/2015

"LOOKING FOR USED CAR AND GOT A GREAT DEAL"

I was looking for a used vehicle with low mileage and in good condition. Basically I wanted a great car for a low payment. I was recommended to go see Matt at Kent County and that I would not be disappointed. I was literally there for 3 hours and I was driving off the lot with a 2010 Buick and I am in love with the car. It even has heated seats and steering wheel and my payment is exactly where I wanted to be. It was the most pleasant car buying experience I have ever had. Thank you Matt and Kent County , I will be returning.

Matt

Marobin

"Easy buying experience"

Great experience with Matt. He was very knowledgeable about the products and was great with explanation and set up of vehicle features. Did a nice job helping us find the vehicle to meet our family needs. Matt even provided a tour of the service department introducing us to his colleagues for our routine maintenance needs. Overall easy buying experience.

Matthew Hall

joanne
2/26/2015

"Great coustmer service "

I was in pricing new Acadias . I Isaac answered all of my questions and was very pleasant to talk to. I have been to other dealers where I felt they were very pushy. But not at Kent County I will continue to go there whenever I need a new car.

Isaac

Sandy
2/14/2015

"Fantastic customer service"

I had been looking for an SUV and saw a Yukon on line. I called and talked to Jeff about test driving it that evening, he got off at 4 but came back to meet with us. When we went back to sign the paperwork everything was ready for us and the process went very quickly. While driving the truck home the tire service light came on, I called Jeff and he set up an appointment to get it looked at. He is going to come to my house and pick it up. I have never had service this great. I would recommend Jeff Harvey and the staff of Kent Co Motors to everyone I know.

Jeff Harvey Jay Whitby.

Karen
2/11/2015

"Over-the-top customer service"

I called to get information on a used Cadillac on the lot. When I couldn't get in that day to look at it because my husband had our car at work, Isaac actually offered to bring it to my house for a test drive. Wow! Didn't realize that customer service like that still existed in today's society! We ended up not buying that particular car, but when we're ready to purchase in the next few months, I'll definitely go to Kent County Motors and deal with Isaac.

Isaac Engle

Becca
2/04/2015

"Great customer service"

Our family doubled in size and we outgrew our SUV, Jeff helped us get into a later vehicle and made the process effortless! We can't say enough great things about them!

Jeff Harvey