Kerbeck Mitsubishi

Kerbeck Mitsubishi Info

Kelly Mitsubishi

Jeff D'Ambrosio Auto Group

"Review"

Our experience was very pleasant and everyone was able to answer all our questions. I hope they can locate a spare tire as opposed to the compressor with sealant. I look forward to working with Kerbeck Mitsubishi for service in the future and at this point would recommend this dealership to my family and friends. I feel the spare tire issue was a mere oversight and will be rectified. Thanks Robert Hackney

Satyam,Robert,Harvey

"This place knows what they are doing!"

Never have I had a better experience buying a car than at Kerbeck Mitsubishi in Pleasantville. I was greeted by the General Manager, Mike Carson, and he led me to the best decision on a truck and the best price that I could find anywhere. He handed me off to one of his salesmen who continued the transaction. The best thing about it for me was that I felt valued as a person, and not just as "another sale." What's funny is that I actually had a great time while buying an excellent truck. Thanks, Mike! You made it a great experience.

Mike Carson

"Went looking for one car, left with another"

I arrived expecting to look at one car, but it had just sold. So, as I looked around I noticed another car, the staff was very helpful with all aspects. The second car I bought from this dealership. Most, if not all dealerships just want to get you in and out - at least Kerbeck helped with financing and got me a better rate than my bank. Not the absolute best experience, but not the worst either.

Bob and Satyam

"My husband and I were coming from Atlantic City in 2009..."

My husband and I were coming from Atlantic City in 2009 when we seen on the lot all of these Mitsubishi Lancers, when we got back to Philly we began to look for them, went to one dealer they were not pleasant at all, so we then when to Cherry Hill, they did not have what we wanted so we said let's go back to where we first saw them, when we got there we were welcome and they were ready to sale us what we wanted and we got a 2008 Lancer. I've driven to Kerbeck every time I had any service done, I just traded the Lancer for a 2014 Outlander Sport, which I love, I love the service I receive when I'm there, everyone is treated as if it was their first visit, all the sales reps and Services Reps I've came in contact with have been very pleasant and kind even Mr. Frank Kerbeck who my husband and I had an opportunity to meet. I would refer all of my family and friends to Kerbeck.

Robert Kelly

"I am 70 years old and without really adding my car..."

I am 70 years old and without really adding my car purchase up I would clearly estimate that I have purchased and sold 25 cars....maybe more. My wife and I jointly bought most of them. Buying a car can be a dreadful experience; most people would agree with that statement. This experience was the best and frankly we are pinching ourselves to see if we dreamt it. Thank you for a terrific experience with fabulous people. Ranny and Donna Pierce

Bob - Santyam (spelling?) - Business Manager Santos?? sorry about the names

"WOW!!! THAT'S ALL I CAN SAY. JUST CAME BACK FROM IRAQ..."

WOW!!! THAT'S ALL I CAN SAY. JUST CAME BACK FROM IRAQ DOING A 7 MONTH TOUR AND FOUND OUT THAT THERE ARE MORE CRIMINALS, UNDERMINING, MISLEADING SALES PEOPLE IN MY BACKYARD IN KERBECK MITSUBISHI IN PLEASANTVILLE,NJ. THEY PULLED EVERY SCAM IN THE BOOK AND KEEP ON DOING SO TO THIS DAY. SAM WILL PROMISE EVERYTHING AND DELIVER NOTHING ALL WHILE RANDY BEHR HIS MANAGER SEES ALL OF IT AND PRETEND LIKE NOTHING IS WRONG. ALL I WANTED WAS MY REMOTE KEY TO BE REPLACED WHICH SAM PROMISED HE WOULD DO. THIS WAS IN MAY, NOW ITS THE END OF NOVEMBER AND STILL NOTHING. IF THERE WAS EVER ANYONE SO DECEIVING AND UNRELIABLE IT HAS TO BE SAM DISANO. TRUST ME STAY AWAY FOR YOUR OWN SAKE!!!!

Sam Disano, Randy Behr, Ralph

"This dealership needs to learn the meaning of one simple..."

This dealership needs to learn the meaning of one simple word "Integrity". Never go by what they say, because they will say anything to make the deal and then look at each other and ask if you got it in writing. Sam in particular, Sales Mgr is one that should be kept a close eye on as he will tell you all you want to hear but never follow through after the sale. My advice, stay away from this dealership...They take the fun out of buying a car

Sam, Sales Mgr

"Never before have I visited a dealership where I have..."

Never before have I visited a dealership where I have felt so comfortable. The salesman treated me with such hospitality and even the managers were nice and tr4eated me like royalty. I just wanted to share this with you. If your inthe market for a vehicle this is THE place to go. I told the staff that I would refer everyone I know so please be sure to visit them. Their the BEST!!

Chris