Read Reviews Kerbeck Mitsubishi

7 lifetime reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Kerbeck Mitsubishi

This dealership is not an active DealerRater® Certified Dealer.

Find a Certified Dealer near me

Write a review of Kerbeck Mitsubishi

Our Location

Listing amenities is available exclusively to our Certified Dealer members.

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"This place knows what they are doing!"

William Mulligan
7/17/2014 7:44:29 AM

Mike Carson

My Review Of Kerbeck Mitsubishi:

Never have I had a better experience buying a car than at Kerbeck Mitsubishi in Pleasantville. I was greeted by the General Manager, Mike Carson, and he led me to the best decision on a truck and the best price that I could find anywhere. He handed me off to one of his salesmen who continued the transaction. The best thing about it for me was that I felt valued as a person, and not just as "another sale." What's funny is that I actually had a great time while buying an excellent truck. Thanks, Mike! You made it a great experience.

Twitter
"Went looking for one car, left with another"

packmech
7/13/2014 9:11:55 PM

Bob and Satyam

3.8

My Review Of Kerbeck Mitsubishi:

I arrived expecting to look at one car, but it had just sold. So, as I looked around I noticed another car, the staff was very helpful with all aspects. The second car I bought from this dealership. Most, if not all dealerships just want to get you in and out - at least Kerbeck helped with financing and got me a better rate than my bank. Not the absolute best experience, but not the worst either.

Twitter
"My husband and I were coming from Atlantic City in 2009..."

kerbeck
3/12/2014 10:51:34 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (New)
Robert Kelly

My Review Of Kerbeck Mitsubishi:

My husband and I were coming from Atlantic City in 2009 when we seen on the lot all of these Mitsubishi Lancers, when we got back
to Philly we began to look for them, went to one dealer they were not pleasant at all, so we then when to Cherry Hill, they did not have
what we wanted so we said let's go back to where we first saw them, when we got there we were welcome and they were ready
to sale us what we wanted and we got a 2008 Lancer. I've driven to Kerbeck every time I had any service done, I just traded the Lancer for a 2014 Outlander Sport, which I love, I love the service I receive when I'm there, everyone is treated as if it was their first visit, all the sales
reps and Services Reps I've came in contact with have been very pleasant and kind even Mr. Frank Kerbeck who my husband and I had an opportunity to meet. I would refer all of my family and friends to Kerbeck.

Twitter
"I am 70 years old and without really adding my car..."

rannydonna6911
2/24/2014 2:22:54 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (New)
Bob - Santyam (spelling?) - Business Manager Santos?? sorry about the names

My Review Of Kerbeck Mitsubishi:

I am 70 years old and without really adding my car purchase up I would clearly estimate that I have purchased and sold 25 cars....maybe more. My wife and I jointly bought most of them. Buying a car can be a dreadful experience; most people would agree with that statement.

This experience was the best and frankly we are pinching ourselves to see if we dreamt it.

Thank you for a terrific experience with fabulous people.

Ranny and Donna Pierce

Twitter
"WOW!!! THAT'S ALL I CAN SAY. JUST CAME BACK FROM IRAQ..."

TORRES84
11/28/2008 2:38:49 PM

Sam Disano
Randy Behr
Ralph

My Review Of Kerbeck Mitsubishi:

WOW!!! THAT'S ALL I CAN SAY. JUST CAME BACK FROM IRAQ DOING A 7 MONTH TOUR AND FOUND OUT THAT THERE ARE MORE CRIMINALS, UNDERMINING, MISLEADING SALES PEOPLE IN MY BACKYARD IN KERBECK MITSUBISHI IN PLEASANTVILLE,NJ. THEY PULLED EVERY SCAM IN THE BOOK AND KEEP ON DOING SO TO THIS DAY. SAM WILL PROMISE EVERYTHING AND DELIVER NOTHING ALL WHILE RANDY BEHR HIS MANAGER SEES ALL OF IT AND PRETEND LIKE NOTHING IS WRONG. ALL I WANTED WAS MY REMOTE KEY TO BE REPLACED WHICH SAM PROMISED HE WOULD DO. THIS WAS IN MAY, NOW ITS THE END OF NOVEMBER AND STILL NOTHING. IF THERE WAS EVER ANYONE SO DECEIVING AND UNRELIABLE IT HAS TO BE SAM DISANO. TRUST ME STAY AWAY FOR YOUR OWN SAKE!!!!

Twitter
"This dealership needs to learn the meaning of one simple..."

oscarbella
5/7/2008 1:51:50 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales
Sam
Sales Mgr

2.0

My Review Of Kerbeck Mitsubishi:

This dealership needs to learn the meaning of one simple word "Integrity". Never go by what they say, because they will say anything to make the deal and then look at each other and ask if you got it in writing. Sam in particular, Sales Mgr is one that should be kept a close eye on as he will tell you all you want to hear but never follow through after the sale. My advice, stay away from this dealership...They take the fun out of buying a car

Twitter
"Never before have I visited a dealership where I have..."

cm_smith
3/2/2007 3:52:39 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales
Chris

My Review Of Kerbeck Mitsubishi:

Never before have I visited a dealership where I have felt so comfortable. The salesman treated me with such hospitality and even the managers were nice and tr4eated me like royalty. I just wanted to share this with you. If your inthe market for a vehicle this is THE place to go. I told the staff that I would refer everyone I know so please be sure to visit them. Their the BEST!!