Kero's Auto Brokers

Call
Kero's Auto Brokers Info

Auto Credit NW

Northwest Motorsport

"Traveled from Spokane, 300 miles. I bought a 2011 335i..."

Traveled from Spokane, 300 miles. I bought a 2011 335i Xdrive in perfect condition. By far the best deal I found. The sales associate Vivian was great as were the rest of the staff. The car was buffed and polished before I took it off the lot. They also detailed my wife's 4 Runner for the long trip back. It was a good experience. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Vivian

"I had contacted them about a different vehicle (2009..."

I had contacted them about a different vehicle (2009 535i), unfortunately it had been sold. They suggested one a year older that they had just taken in the day prior. It was a year older, had more miles but also had way more options and the Carfax history was very detailed and flawless. They had in fact sold the the car to the guy who traded it in and had sold him several cars over the years. I was able to work with Eddie via email and have the loan approved, price agreed on, etc. I drove up to the dealership to see the car spotless and clean, looking as good as they said, if not better. I spent a short amount of time filling out the physical loan paperwork, as Eddie was entering the information into the system, the actual rate changed from 3.99% to 4.99% with the lender (BECU. Without hesitation, Eddie adjusted the price of the car to offset the interest differential. I would definitely buy from them again, I was very hesitant to go to a broker etc. rather than actual dealer, however the professionalism, knowledge, selection and overall experience were equal to if not better than that I have had at any "authorized" dealer. Go see Eddie!

Eddie & Stefan

"I was in the market for a new car so my boyfriend and I..."

I was in the market for a new car so my boyfriend and I conducted a lot of research on different places around Washington that seemed to have good cars for good prices. We came across Kero's and found a couple cars that fit what we were looking for and the prices looked so good I couldn't help but think to myself, "What's the catch?" We visited Kero's and this was my first time to an auto dealer so I was a little apprehensive but all of my concerns were immediately put to rest as soon as we walked on the lot. We were greeted with friendliness and hospitality by everyone who worked there, especially by Charles Jeremiah whom we worked with throughout the process. Charles was more than willing to show us any car we wanted on the lot. He wasn't too "salesy" which I sincerely appreciated but he still let us know the features of each car. I quickly learned that there was no "catch" to their prices. They sell good cars (meaning cars that have not been in an accident) and because they focus on volume, that allows their prices to be lower than others. If you visit Kero's, you'll notice they don't have some ostentatious building with huge offices. I found this to be a great thing because it's obvious they're doing everything they can to keep their overhead low so they can create better prices for their customers. We decided to purchase a car from Kero's and even after the sale was finalized, the customer service didn't stop. They went out of their way to hold the car for me before I could pick it up and when I did, they sat with me inside the car to go over all its tools and features to make sure I was as comfortable with the car as possible before I left the lot. I had an extremely positive experience at Kero's and would strongly recommend it to others.

Charles Jeremiah

"The sales person (Charles) explicitly told us that there..."

The sales person (Charles) explicitly told us that there were two keys for the car we were purchasing, but after we had signed the paperwork, it turned out there was only one key. Charles told us he will get the second key from the car auction where they had purchased the car, but key was never found. As our only key was then stolen, we had to purchase a new key for $260. Also, we could not drive the car for more than a week, as we did not have key, and had to leave the car at the airport parking. Very inconvenient. If Charles had given us a second key as we had requested right from the beginning, it would not have been such a bad experience. The dealer should keep his word, and provide us with the second key, if they do not find it, then they should pay for a new key and not let the customer pay for that.

Charles

"THANK YOU KEROS! I didn't know about Keros until a..."

THANK YOU KEROS! I didn't know about Keros until a friend referred me to them recently. Having bought several vehicles in my lifetime, I must confess, it was a totally different experience dealing with these guys and quite frankly, unlike any previous car purchase experience I've ever had. They were not only knowledgeable about the products they carry, but also very passionate about what they do and how they do business. There is no doubt that they have the best price cos I had looked at similar vehicles at other dealerships and I know I paid about $3600 less at Keros. So do not expect to negotiate as no one has better prices. I will highly recommend Keros to anyone in need of a vehicle. Please give them a call or go visit them and a trial will convince you.

Eddie and Charles

"From the time I entered the lot...Perfect blend of..."

From the time I entered the lot...Perfect blend of attention and respect. These guys are different from the normal dealer who is only interested in their bottom line. They will respect your "negotiations" and work with you until everyone is satisfied...they barely made any money off my sale..and they were so nice that I felt bad! I never want to go to another dealer again...because I have been through some rough ones..and, I thought I had been through some top-notch ones, but Kero's eclipsed them all. What a great experience..I cant tell you everything they did for me, but a great price, a great loan rate, and tons of respect for me as a consumer. Go there for a BMW or other high end car...you will be very glad you did- stay away from the Bellevue big boys, where you are just a number who can be discarded, because there are more schmucks in line.. Kero's is best!

Charles and Eddie

"Dealer failed to return phone calls when inquiring about..."

Dealer failed to return phone calls when inquiring about license plates. Took almost all of 6 weeks to receive plates. The excuses they used were very unbelievable!

Charles

"Sales staff are very easy going and friendly. I never..."

Sales staff are very easy going and friendly. I never felt like they were trying to sell me something. Instead they were helping me experience the cars and find the right fit for me. I was impressed with the quality of the cars they have available - many versions of same year, make, model and all with top of the line options. The price felt very reasonable compared to other dealers and when I made a decision to buy, everything we talked about was represented clearly in the documentation with no surprises or "upsell" requests. The only suprise I had was when I learned there was only one key for the car I bought. We didn't realize that until after the deal was done and I thought this is the time they might take the opporunity to say "sorry, but you'll have to get a new one on your own from bmw", but they didn't! they got the 2nd key for me and all is well. I'd say Kero's and my sales person Slavik exceeded my expectations and they've acquired a customer for life. I've already recommended them to a couple of my colleagues. Thanks Slavik and Eddie!

Slavic

"Kero's does a good job of offering attractive cars. We..."

Kero's does a good job of offering attractive cars. We visited the first time to look at a Mercedes C350 - we couldn't take it for a test drive because there was no gas. Something that threw us off was the price the salesman told us was higher than what was listed on Craigslist. We came back for a nice BMW M3. Again, the car was completely dry - no gas for a test drive. Kero's had some bodywork done to fix some damage to the front and rear bumpers. the work was horrible, and Kero's wasn't willing to lower the price of their already expensive car. We were still interested in talking to them about what we can do for pricing. They were willing to lower the price from $24,900 to $24,000 - which seemed like a good deal, until we looked on craigslist and found that they had an add for the car at $23,700. We asked if they would honor their craigslist price, and they refused. really? you won't honor your advertised price? and it's only $300.... we left the lot feeling sick to our stomach. Watch out for their snake tactics.

"Have been dealing with auto deaters for 30+ years now and..."

Have been dealing with auto deaters for 30+ years now and found Keros to be one of the only "No nonsense" dealers in a long time. They are aggressively priced and as a result they are going to cause some waves in particular in the BMW world. They are a niche dealership so be fair in your comparisons. There cars have been gone through professionally and are CAR FAXED and AUTO CHECKED. Do your research and find out what that means. A vehicle with a clean car fax can show major damage on AUTO CHECK. Make an appointment and they will be ready for you or be patient when you get there, especially on the weekends. It will be very worth the wait.

Charles and Eddy