Keystone Ford

Makes: Ford|Service Center

Overall Rating 5

Keystone Ford
Keystone Ford Info

"I have bought 3 vehicles from Keystone and getting ready..."

I have bought 3 vehicles from Keystone and getting ready for my 4th. All of my deals have been fair and their service is great. These people go the extra mile for you every time.

Mike Fabrizio, Darian Falcone, Mike Kelly

"Vehicles are priced out of sight. I have bought 3..."

Vehicles are priced out of sight. I have bought 3 vehicles from Keystone Ford in the past,but no more. Casey is a con man,and changes his story daily,no I mean every minute. Unreal very low trade in values and sky high prices for what they have on their lot. Clayton has lost it allowing a guy like Casey run the sales,it will burn him. Do not even bother with this dealer,they will run you around in circles if you are not willing to pay them full price. They will in a very nice way say "well we will call you if something more in YOUR price range comes in" Have you heard that from them? That is a nice way of telling you to get out your a waste of their time,or a so called by them BOTTOM FEEDER. Some way to treat customers. Beware!! Its ok to look/drive their vehicles,but please have your head on right and look past the shiny car/truck and see how bad their prices are. You can get much better deals somewhere else,you might have to make some calls,and drive a little out of your way to get a GREAT deal.

Casey Fabrizio Sales Manager