Kia Autosport of Tallahassee

2755 W Tennessee St, Tallahassee, Florida 32304 Directions

744 Reviews of Kia Autosport of Tallahassee

January 11, 2017

"FANTASTIC car buying experience!!"

- DesireeK

FANTASTIC!! We Bought a car 2 days ago, and had THE BEST buying experience. Jonathan was our salesman. He was very low pressure, he found the perfect car that fit our needs and budget, and had GREAT customer service!! Would definitely recommend to talk to him if you are looking for a car! Greg S. was our finance manager, and he did everything he could to make sure the paperwork was ready, rates were correct, we were still within budget, including the warranties and insurance coverage we needed. Highly recommend Greg! and Kia of Tallahassee!!

Jonathan, Greg Skinner
January 11, 2017

"Great Customer Service"

- dtboyett

Received a call from the service department representative Jonathon Woods. He asked me how our Kia Sorento was performing and if any issues had arisen. WE had a small issue and Jonathon took the information and said he would call back when he had a solution. In about one hour, he called back and had the issue resolved. Great customer service from this dealer and always have received great service.

Jonathon Woods
September 12, 2016

"Great great service! Does what they say they will do ! "

- Pruncess

Great service! Did exactly what they said when I purchased my 2016 Soul! Had a flat tire and they handled everything with a great attitude.

John Cray

Perry Weems
Melanie Lee
September 10, 2016

"i made my wishes know to salesman perry weems and he deliver"

- JIM

I had been shopping around for a new car for my wile and was getting very unhappy with the results. I had just finished washing my car across the street from the Kia Auto store and remembered all the nice commercials made in the past by the owner. So, I decided to give them a try.

Mike Dugan

Perry Weems
Chris Finch
Other Employees : met the new GM who authorized Perry to make the deal I was looking to purchase
August 07, 2016

"Great experience with Mike Goldberg at Kia Autosport Tally"

- John Thomas

Bought our 2016 Kia Soul from Kia Autosport Tallahassee. Great experience. Mike Golberg is truly gold! The dealership facilities are small and in need of a remodel but the inventory and buying experience were enough to make up for that.

Michael Goldberg
Demarcus Akins
Brianna Burns

August 07, 2016

"Cool Place on a Hot Afternoon"

- DZEZDOC

We went by the dealership to see what pre-owned cars they had. We were greeted by Andrew. He showed us a car just out of our price range and we test drove it anyway. In the showroom office Andrew proposed a much newer car albeit with the same potential payments and half the mileage of the original one. We were very satisfied with the price and value of the second car. All in all the visit to Kia Autosport was very pleasant (although long). We would definately recommend this dealership.

August 06, 2016

"Super friendly staff"

- Taryn Kirkland

I recently purchased a new car at this dealership and the staff was super friendly. They're quick to meet your needs and they make sure you're comfortable and satisfied.I highly recommend them to anyone that has asked me. They've been the best dealership we have dealt with!

August 06, 2016

"Wonderful, Friendly Service and a Great Deal!"

- dfiorentino

As soon as my husband and I stepped out of our vehicle we were greeted by Sara, and she remained with us throughout the entire buying process. Kia has such a friendly and welcoming atmosphere, much more personal than other dealerships we've been to. Sara in sales was a joy to work with and made the whole process very easy because she seemed to know everything about Kia - once she knew what we were looking for she took us directly to the car we needed! Tony in the management department also did a wonderful job of making signing paperwork painless, even enjoyable! I would highly recommend this dealership - we weren't expecting to buy, but the accommodating staff and AMAZING deal made it an easy decision in the end.

Sara Ewalt
Tony McFarland
August 05, 2016

"Courteous and competent without being heavy-handed"

- NewInTally

We came in as first-time new car buyers and left with the exact car we intended to buy. There was no wait to test drive the car. Damion and Tony were extremely polite and respectful throughout the test drive and the contract process. I especially appreciated that Tony did not try to upsell us on extra maintenance and insurance packages he did not think were particularly necessary for us. The only downside was that the entire process took two hours, but that was likely due to our specific circumstances requiring extra checks by the bank doing the financing. Overall, it was quite unlike what I expected from a car dealership, and that was a pleasant surprise.

Damion George
Tony McFarland
August 03, 2016

"Employee Review"

- Harley5205

Colleen Harp and Chris Finch have been the best to work with, they both went above and beyond to help me get into my car. They have been a pleasure to work with and I would recommend them both to other customers.

Colleen Harp