Kia Autosport of Tallahassee

2755 W Tennessee St,
Tallahassee, Florida 32304
Kia Autosport of Tallahassee Info
About Kia Autosport of Tallahassee

The KIA AutoSport Mission: We are committed to integrity, teamwork, enthusiasm, pride and family values. We will be the "Best of the Best" providers of automotive products and services to our customers.

About Kia Autosport of Tallahassee

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

tabby
3/01/2015

"above and beyond customer service thank you!!!"

upon entering the kia dealership my family and I were greeted with the biggest smile and a welcoming hand from Darien who not only answered every question but took the stress of buying a new car and made it fun he listened to everything we were looking for in a car and delivered exactly what we wanted, I have to say thank you from the bottom of my heart to everyone at the kia dealership that helped make our car buying experience so wonderful .. you made us so happy we have our new car !!everyone we met there were all smiles and willing to go the extra mile the customer service at this dealership made us feel like family and I will definitely recommend anyone I know THANK YOU

terry
2/26/2015

"man of his WORD!"

The dealer that I dealt with was Harold Meeks, Harold told me that he was gonna get me into a vehicle and he did that, He asked what type of vehicle, and delivered just what I asked for. I advised him of my financial status, and again he DELIVERED. HE IS A MAN OF HIS WORD, and I am a woman in a nice, dependable, affordable vehicle.

Martha
2/25/2015

"Awesome experience with on Sales Pressure"

Colleen Harp is the "woman" to see. No pressure there folks, she lets you take your time. Buying a new vehicle is a major decision for many people and she is and was extremely helpful, professional, knowledgeable and friendly as was Chris Finch. I know this sounds like the commercial but, Go on out to KIA AutoSport and check out their vehicles, have some coffee with them and take a test drive. Their commercial about "wanting to see ya in a KIA", is spot on...they will work with you and make it happen. Was looking for a 2014, left with a 2015. Really like this place and the employees.

ronda
2/22/2015

"wonderful experience"

Colleen Harp was awesome! Rae who was shadowing her was very helpful. Chris Finch was quick and explained the information needed efficiently. Colleen even helped me clean out my trade in! The only way this process could be better is if the car was free.

rae was shadowing Colleen in sales

RMac
2/18/2015

"AWESOME!!!!"

My car buying experience today was SO GREAT!!! Kia has the best employees and a WONDERFUL atmosphere! (not to mention coffee and donuts were readily available!) everyone took the time to help me understand the whole process! I love this place :)

zoniwoni
2/18/2015

"Great service, great automobile"

We loved our experience so much at Kia that we came back a week later and bought a second vehicle. We would definitely recommend Kia Autosport of Tallahassee. Brad is the MAN when it comes to finance!

Fozz_onfire
2/17/2015

"Great Experience!!!!"

For a first time car buyer, this was a great experience. they help me every step of the way while making me feel comfortable with my decision . The customer experience was tremendous as well as the atmosphere. Keep up the work!!!!

February 17, 2015

Great to hear! I'm always glad to hear when we exceed a customers expectations. Please let me know if you need anything and congratulations on your new vehicle! I appreciate your business and thank you for taking the time to rate us on dealerrater.com. Welcome to the KIA AutoSport family! Melanie Lee General Manager mplee@kiaautosport.com

Shakari87
2/15/2015

"Wonderful Experience! "

I love this place! Wonderful people and great customer service! I got the car I wanted and at a good price! I love my new car! I thank everyone for everything that they did for me!

February 17, 2015

I'm so glad you got the one you wanted and for a great price! Thank you so much for your business and for taking the time to rate us on dealerrater.com. We look forward to seeing you in for your first oil change. Enjoy your new vehicle and welcome to the KIA AutoSport family! Melanie Lee General Manager mplee@kiaautosport.com

Ashleigh
2/12/2015

"Love this place!"

GREAT experience :) everyone was very nice and helpful! I got the exact car that I wanted! Would def recommend to friends and family! So happy!

February 17, 2015

I'm glad we were able to get you out of your "old girl" and into the vehicle you wanted! I know you'll enjoy your new Sportage and please let me know if you need anything. I appreciate your business and thank you for taking the time to rate us on dealerrater.com. Welcome to the KIA AutoSport family! Melanie Lee General Manager mplee@kiaautosport.com

riceboyler
2/12/2015

"Great low pressure people"

Absolutely outstanding experience from beginning to end. Very low pressure, but there at every turn for us. Would absolutely recommend! Jeremiah is a great salesman, be sure to ask for him.

February 17, 2015

Jeremiah is great and I'm so glad he was able to deliver excellent customer service to you during your purchase. Please let me know if you need anything and welcome to the KIA AutoSport family. I appreciate your business and thank you for taking the time to rate us on dealerrater.com. Melanie Lee General Manager mplee@kiaautosport.com

Reviews of Chris Finch