Kia Autosport of Tallahassee

2755 W Tennessee St,
Tallahassee, Florida 32304
Kia Autosport of Tallahassee Info
About Kia Autosport of Tallahassee

The KIA AutoSport Mission: We are committed to integrity, teamwork, enthusiasm, pride and family values. We will be the "Best of the Best" providers of automotive products and services to our customers.

About Kia Autosport of Tallahassee

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

DeniseD

"Found a good car"

Though we came to browse, we managed to find a car within our budget. We didn't think we would but we're so happy to have it. Chris and Drew helped my sister and I out a lot, providing excellent customer service throughout the entire process. My sister and I are happy to be part of the KIA family.

Pasqu001

"Wonderful people "

They were about helping you not just about making a profit or sale. They explained every thing and worked with you making sure that everything they were doing you understood. It was a wonderful experience.

msmillenia
3/29/2015

"Changed my Opinion about the dealership"

I had a very bad experience on a prior visit to this dealership with a finance guy name Bubba. But I can honestly say on this visit it was a totally different experience. Melanie was very reassuring and made feel very Welcome. My sales person Harold was the BEST! He made the new car buying process a delight and he is a very knowledgeable young man. This dealership has regained my trust.

djessup
3/27/2015

"Earned My Trust"

The team at Kia Autosport earned my trust. I went there looking for a car and they made it happen! Ray, Eric and additional team members were wonderful to work with and I am glad to be a part of the KIA family!

Ray

aprilphillips
3/27/2015

"Colleen Harp"

I would like to say a huge THANK YOU to Colleen for making our experience buying 2 new cars amazing. She made the whole process simple and easy. She understood our needs and was beyond helpful! She also has built a relationship with our children and keeping them patient during our visit. We our beyond grateful for her and will continue our business with her and her KIA AUTO SPORTS FAMILY!!!! THANK YOU!!!

Chelly_chelz
3/26/2015

"Very happy customer!"

When I thought all hope was lost I came into KIA had Darien as an sales associate and walked out with a very nice Kia Sorento and the best part about it is it didn't take up my whole afternoon I got in and out and he also made sure I knew how every little thing worked in my car ! It was a great experience and with being fresh out of school with little credit they did all they could to get me financed and into a nicer, newer vehicle with low miles and it even turned out to be my favorite color!!!!! Thanks KIA AutoSport of Tallahassee and also thank you sooo much to my sales associate Darien!!!! You definitely deserve a ??10/10 ??????????????????

thampton34
3/22/2015

"Satisfied Customer"

I went in looking for a used car and walked out with a brand new car. I personally hate car shopping and the haggling that comes with it. Overall this wasn't a bad experience. There was some of the usual car shopping games, but once they realized I wasn't interested in games, we were able to find stable ground and get the deal done. I would recommend this place to anyone in the market for a reasonable car with warranty assurances.

Rayschelle Forbes

March 23, 2015

Ray is brand new so it's good to know she took great care of you. Thank you for your business and for taking the time to rate us on dealerrater.com. You'll enjoy your new car but if you need anything please never hesitate to give me a call. I appreciate your business and welcome to the KIA AutoSport family! Melanie Lee General Manager mplee@kiaautosport.com

ChanAudreece
3/22/2015

"Brand new car"

I saw a commercial about Kia on TV and decided to give them a try after a bad experience at another dealership. My salesperson worked very hard to ensure that I had an excellent experience with Kia and made sure that I was able to trade my car to get into a new one.

March 23, 2015

Wonderful to hear! We appreciate you giving us the opportunity to earn your business! Please let me know if you need anything and thank you for taking the time to rate us on dealerrater.com. Welcome to the KIA AutoSport family! Melanie Lee General Manager mplee@kiaautosport.com

Ed Taylor
3/21/2015

"Service Department is Outstanding!!!"

I was traveling through Tallahassee and my 2012 Kia Optima check engine light came on. I took it to the dealership and Tim (service department) helped me. He knew I was not local and went the extra mile to not only get my car looked at but also worked very hard to get the price for the repair as low as possible. I was out the door in less than 3 hours. For not having an appointment and a serious problem with my vehicle, I could not have asked for better service. The dealership was very busy but Tim put a priority on my vehicle because he knew I was basically stuck in Tallahassee until it was fixed. This type of service is why I love Kia and this dealership. No one like having car problems but this dealership makes the entire process more than bearable. If you have problems with your Kia, run to this dealership for service.

Tim Camion

March 23, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to rate Tim and our Service Department on dealerrater.com. Tim does an excellent job and it's great when a guest takes time to recognize him for their positive experience. I'm pleased to hear our staff went above and beyond to get you back on the road in a timely manner. I appreciate your business, Melanie Lee General Manager mplee@kiaautosport.com

Happycustomer2015
3/21/2015

""Well satisfied customer!""

I was well satisfied and extremely pleased when I first dealt with Colleen Harp about 3 years ago when I purchased my first "New" vehicle in my lifetime. Colleen assisted me with my first purchase and I was extremely satisfied with the purchase of my "2012" Kia. When I decided to upgrade my vehicle, I made sure that I was able to do my business again at Kia Autosport and have Colleen assist me again with this upgrade to the Sodona. I had no doubt whatsoever that Colleen could help me out again when I did this transaction. I look forward to continue doing my business with your company. I also had the pleasure of doing all of my final paperwork with Chris Finch. He was very professional and very knowledgeable with all of the paper works that I had to sign. I would like to rate both Colleen Harp and Chris Finch a "10" Thank you Colleen, Chris and Kia Autosport and rest of the staff for all your dedication and professionalism. Sheila

March 23, 2015

We love a 10!! Thank you for your continued business! I'm glad you have had such positive experiences with our team that and that you felt comfortable to continue coming back. Colleen and Chris make a great team but if you have any additional questions please don't hesitate to give me a call. I appreciate your business and thank you for taking the time to rate us on dealerrater.com Melanie Lee General Manager mplee@kiaautosport.com

Reviews of Chris Finch