Kia Autosport of Tallahassee

2755 W Tennessee St,
Tallahassee, Florida 32304
Kia Autosport of Tallahassee Info
About Kia Autosport of Tallahassee

The KIA AutoSport Mission: We are committed to integrity, teamwork, enthusiasm, pride and family values. We will be the "Best of the Best" providers of automotive products and services to our customers.

About Kia Autosport of Tallahassee

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Braxton and Nana
8/04/2015

"Patience - No Stress - Knowledge "

This was the first stop on my grandsons list of trucks he had located at dealerships on the internet. They had great patience with us and explained everything to him and were able to obtain great financing rate for him as a first time financing. Made it a great experience. His mom was thankful also !! We really appreciate the help... we will refer.

SatisfiedCustomer
8/02/2015

"No pressure"

I had an awesome experience buying my new 2015 Kia Soul! Ray was very friendly and helped me select a model that was right for me and my family. She made my buying experience about me (the customer) and not about the bottom dollar. Thanks Ray and thanks Kia AutoSport for my fabulous new car!

Motley
7/31/2015

"Stress free buying"

Perry Weems was a pleasure to deal with, he knew his autos, and did not try and strong arm a sale. He forwarded everything my credit union needed promptly. the negotiating between myself, he, and his manager was standard and straight forward. I met several people there,Brad the general manager, and Chris the finance manger, they were both very courteous and respectful. All in all the best car buying experience that i've ever had.

meyonne 2003 kia spectra
7/29/2015

"my awesome customer service"

Today Darien helped me get into new car. He was very helpful and knowledgeable of various different aspects of cars. I appreciate his help and kindness as well as Tony and Brad's. I also wanted to thank Tim for doing all he could to salvage my 03 Kia spectra.

gehorner
7/27/2015

"Great experience"

Colleen Harp was very nice and helpful. This experience was very pleasant and we are very happy with the choice that we made in selecting a vehicle. We will be a repeat customer in the future and we will certainly recommend this dealership to friends and family.

Scottyarb
7/27/2015

"Good, stress free professional service"

The guys and girls at Kia Autosport Tallahassee are super respectful to all customers and do not use pressure sales tactics. Darien took multiple hours over two visits to make sure I ended up in a car that was a good fit for me. I highly recommend this brand and dealership to all my friends and anyone reading this.

dr23
7/25/2015

"Friendly and Helpful"

The staff is super friendly and helpful. Very affordable! Colleen Harp helped me find the perfect car! She was very cooperative and made it a breeze, as this was my first car purchase. I would recommend Kia of Tallahassee to everyone!

Queenlee
7/24/2015

"I love my new SUV!!!"

My salesman, Damion George, was excellent! With the assistance of Melanie Lee, they both went above and beyond to help me find the right SUV. I want to thank Damion and Melanie for a job well done!

rolltideroll
7/23/2015

"Another 5 stars for Kia Autosport"

My wife and I just purchased a new 2015 Sedona. We had been looking to downsize from our full size American SUV in our pre retirement years. We drove all the minivans prior to making our decision. If your in the market for a minivan, you have got to try the Sedona. It does not feel or drive like a minivan. It has a more SUV feel which we instantly recognized when we drove it. Fit and finish is excellent and driving is a pleasure. Much more room than the smaller suv's, but with all the features for the same cost factor. You can get these at many dealers, but we chose to bypass two closer dealers to do business with this one based on consumer comments like this. Brandon our salesman was very polite and in no way pushy. He was well versed in the many features KIA has in their autos. I'm a motor head type of guy and his technical knowledge under the hood was spot on. Kudos to him and Brad on that rainy Sunday afternoon for maintaining the dealership reputation when all the big bosses were at home, we knew we were in the right place. The van we wanted was at their Columbus store, it arrived the next day and Tuesday we drove from Dothan Al to finish the paperwork. The van was everything we had envisioned and was waiting for us when we arrived. Brandon went over everything with my wife and even installed her phone settings for the UVO system for her. He has since contacted us twice inquiring if we had any needs or questions. Great customer service Brandon, keep up the good work. We highly recommend you ask for Brandon if you find yourself headed to KIA Autosport in Tallahassee. Thanks to all, Tony and Gina (wannabee retirees from Dothan Alabama).

signaturefarm
7/21/2015

"Great Experience!"

I bought my first Kia Soul and everyone was very helpful and Friendly. Darien went well out of his way to make my buying experience easy. I actually feel like I made new friends there. Would recommend to anyone wanting a car.

Reviews of Chris Finch