Kia Autosport of Tallahassee

2755 W Tennessee St,
Tallahassee, Florida 32304
Kia Autosport of Tallahassee Info
About Kia Autosport of Tallahassee

The KIA AutoSport Mission: We are committed to integrity, teamwork, enthusiasm, pride and family values. We will be the "Best of the Best" providers of automotive products and services to our customers.

About Kia Autosport of Tallahassee

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

gekkman34
5/30/2015

"Mostly Quick and Easy"

Came in, told them the general needs I had and the price I needed to meet. They quickly found the car that found my needs and was within my payment range. Helped me find a way to finance it and walked me through the insurances. Everyone was very straight forward and clear.

bbowden1
5/29/2015

"Awesome!!!!!!"

When I into the dealership, I was greeted like I was a friend instead of a customer, Thanks to Darien Butler I got my first car. Tony McFarland was very knowledgeable and easy to understand. Darien should get a 20 but Mr.Tony said I should only give Darien an 11 and that he (Tony) should get the 20. I think I will give them both a 20. They deserve it.

Buster Hill
5/28/2015

""Low-pressure, friendly, knowledgeable staff""

Having worked in sales myself, I appreciate a salesperson like Colleen Harp -- one who is knowledgeable about what she's selling, and actually listens to what you're saying so that you'll end up with the car that's right for you.

artamiss
5/28/2015

"They were very helpful in getting us a car"

They made it easy and less stressful for me.They helped me even thougt my creidet is not the best.Other car dealers were not as helpful.

Griffey24
5/27/2015

"Great Staff"

During my visit at Kia AutoSport, the staff were very helpful and understood my needs. They truly encourage the term "customer service" with a positive attitude.

May 28, 2015

Great to hear! Thank you so much for taking the time to rate us on dealerrater.com and welcome to the KIA AutoSport family. I appreciate your business and please let me know if you need anything! Melanie Lee General Manager mplee@kiaautosport.com

Cathy74
5/27/2015

"Harrold Meeks and Chris Finch are total 10's!!!"

Had an absolutely wonderful experience at Kia Auto Sports of Tallahassee with Harold Meeks and Chris Finch. Just dropped by to see "if" I could get a descent car and a good deal after a car accident totaled my old car and boy howdy did they hook me up. Never thought I would be driving home in a brand new car. LOVE my new Kia Soul!!! Thanks guys, you two are my heroes.

May 28, 2015

I'm so glad to hear your LOVING your new KIA Soul! Please let me know if you need anything and I'll be happy to help you. I appreciate your business and your review. Welcome to the KIA AutoSport family! Melanie Lee General Manager mplee@kiaautosport.com

Shniciee
5/26/2015

""I Can't Believe What Just Happened""

I went to Kia Autosport to get a used car with a low monthly payment, but I left with the car of my dreams!! Jeremiah made this the best experience for me. I didn't have to do anything. This was truly a one-stop-shop! I have been to other car lots, but none like this. He went above and beyond to make sure that I left with a smile on my face. Then he sent me to Chris to do my paper work. Chris made sure that I understood every little detail about what I was signing. He was awesome Thank you so much Jeremiah and Chris!!

May 28, 2015

Jeremiah the dream maker!!! I like the sound of that. Chris and Jeremiah make a great team and I'm glad to hear they teamed up to make sure you were taken care of. This is such a great review and it's great to know you're enjoying your new car. Welcome to the KIA AutoSport family and thank you for taking the time to rate us on dealerrater.com I appreciate your business! Melanie Lee General Manager

rodijoco24
5/26/2015

"Smooth and easy purchase."

I don't have any complaints. It was a nationally recognized holiday and the dealership was very busy, so we had to wait about 45 minutes to get in to sign our paperwork in the finance office. Overall, it was a pleasant experience and it took about three hours from start to finish. I've had horrible experiences in the past when purchasing other vehicles at other dealerships. At KIA Autosport Tallahassee, it was a pleasant and smooth experience.

May 26, 2015

I'm glad to hear we were able to give you a pleasant and smooth experience. We know buying a car can be a difficult process and we aim to make it as easy as possible for our guest. Welcome to the KIA AutoSport family and thank you for taking time to rate us today. I appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in for your first complimentary maintenance. Please let me know if you need anything! Melanie Lee General Manager mplee@kiaautosport.com

Smilligan77
5/24/2015

"i still can't believe it "

I bought a car previously before from this dealership so I went in for an oil change and while I was waiting I realized that all the staff member was so friendly that everytime an employee walked by they spoke I am real big on customer service so little things like this makes a difference thats why I shop at Publix not Walmart :) I went to check out the new 2016 when Andrew advised me that he can lower my payment and put me in a NEW car I didn't believe him but he did make it happen I was do shock to the length they went threw and my monthly payment is lower my interest rate is lower then my current loan even my insurance got lower by 60.00 with all the new features that the vehicle has to offer definitely the catch phrase I want to see you in a Kia is definitely true.. Andrew catch phrase on his deck is that he's a walking man best friend I was not not walking but I met a good friend Thank you KIA ./Andrew .................

May 26, 2015

I like your style! I shop at Publix for the same exact reasons. I'm so glad we get to see ya in another KIA! We appreciate your continued business and for taking the time to write this awesome review. Please let me know if you need anything and we'll see you soon for your first oil change......promise not to trade you out again for a few of those :) Thank you for your business! Melanie Lee General Manager mplee@kiaautosport.com

Q&A31
5/21/2015

"Customer Service"

Great experience. There was no pushy sales techniques by Andrew. He felt genuine and was very proud of his accomplishments. Which is what we look for when it comes To a salesperson, so we know that the person is experienced and know what they are talking about. Andrew George is the person to see at Kia Autosport. Well Done. Also I want to say that Tony McFarland did a great job also. Thanks for the experience on the desk top tablet. Very,very cool.

May 26, 2015

I can't even remember how many times Andrew has been Sales Person of the Year! He is extremely knowledgeable so I'm glad you felt comfortable working with him on your purchase. Remember to tell your friends about him because referrals are our best form of advertising. Enjoy your new vehicle and let me know if you need anything. Welcome to the KIA AutoSport family! Melanie Lee General Manager mplee@kiaautosport.com P.S. Yes the Docupad is super cool isn't it??

Reviews of Chris Finch