Kia Autosport of Tallahassee

Kia Autosport of Tallahassee Info

Langdale Honda Kia

Pruncess
9/12/2016

"Great great service! Does what they say they will do ! "

Great service! Did exactly what they said when I purchased my 2016 Soul! Had a flat tire and they handled everything with a great attitude.

John Cray
Melanie Lee

JIM
9/10/2016

"i made my wishes know to salesman perry weems and he deliver"

I had been shopping around for a new car for my wile and was getting very unhappy with the results. I had just finished washing my car across the street from the Kia Auto store and remembered all the nice commercials made in the past by the owner. So, I decided to give them a try.

Mike Dugan
Chris Finch
met the new GM who authorized Perry to make the deal I was looking to purchase

John Thomas
8/07/2016

"Great experience with Mike Goldberg at Kia Autosport Tally"

Bought our 2016 Kia Soul from Kia Autosport Tallahassee. Great experience. Mike Golberg is truly gold! The dealership facilities are small and in need of a remodel but the inventory and buying experience were enough to make up for that.

Michael Goldberg
Brianna Burns

DZEZDOC
8/07/2016

"Cool Place on a Hot Afternoon"

We went by the dealership to see what pre-owned cars they had. We were greeted by Andrew. He showed us a car just out of our price range and we test drove it anyway. In the showroom office Andrew proposed a much newer car albeit with the same potential payments and half the mileage of the original one. We were very satisfied with the price and value of the second car. All in all the visit to Kia Autosport was very pleasant (although long). We would definately recommend this dealership.

Taryn Kirkland
8/06/2016

"Super friendly staff"

I recently purchased a new car at this dealership and the staff was super friendly. They're quick to meet your needs and they make sure you're comfortable and satisfied.I highly recommend them to anyone that has asked me. They've been the best dealership we have dealt with!

dfiorentino
8/06/2016

"Wonderful, Friendly Service and a Great Deal!"

As soon as my husband and I stepped out of our vehicle we were greeted by Sara, and she remained with us throughout the entire buying process. Kia has such a friendly and welcoming atmosphere, much more personal than other dealerships we've been to. Sara in sales was a joy to work with and made the whole process very easy because she seemed to know everything about Kia - once she knew what we were looking for she took us directly to the car we needed! Tony in the management department also did a wonderful job of making signing paperwork painless, even enjoyable! I would highly recommend this dealership - we weren't expecting to buy, but the accommodating staff and AMAZING deal made it an easy decision in the end.

Sara Ewalt

NewInTally
8/05/2016

"Courteous and competent without being heavy-handed"

We came in as first-time new car buyers and left with the exact car we intended to buy. There was no wait to test drive the car. Damion and Tony were extremely polite and respectful throughout the test drive and the contract process. I especially appreciated that Tony did not try to upsell us on extra maintenance and insurance packages he did not think were particularly necessary for us. The only downside was that the entire process took two hours, but that was likely due to our specific circumstances requiring extra checks by the bank doing the financing. Overall, it was quite unlike what I expected from a car dealership, and that was a pleasant surprise.

Damion George

Harley5205
8/03/2016

"Employee Review"

Colleen Harp and Chris Finch have been the best to work with, they both went above and beyond to help me get into my car. They have been a pleasure to work with and I would recommend them both to other customers.

Colleen Harp

Nelnay66
7/31/2016

"Great Staff!"

I just purchased my second brand new Kia from this dealership. The staff are always very friendly and helpful. They go above and beyond to get you the vehicle you want and don't try to force you into the wrong vehicle.

Daniel
7/30/2016

"Would Highly Recommend! :)"

Purchased a new vehicle from this dealership .... July 30th .... Very friendly and professional. My salesman was brand new, his name was Michael I believe, and he did a great job. Thanks KIA of Tallahassee .... Love my new Soul! :)

The new guy. ;)