Kia Autosport of Tallahassee

2755 W Tennessee St,
Tallahassee, Florida 32304
Kia Autosport of Tallahassee Info
About Kia Autosport of Tallahassee

The KIA AutoSport Mission: We are committed to integrity, teamwork, enthusiasm, pride and family values. We will be the "Best of the Best" providers of automotive products and services to our customers.

About Kia Autosport of Tallahassee

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

bbobrien
6/27/2016

"Awesome experience!"

Colleen and Brad over at Kia Autosport were a 10 out of 10 this weekend when they helped me into my new Kia Soul. They are fair, honest, helped me get the best deal, and so knowledgeable. I recommend them if you're looking at a Kia, which you should. Such a great deal! No buyer's remorse here!

dshep44
6/26/2016

"Great first time buying experience "

Very friendly and informative staff, who are willing to work with you every step of the way in order to help you make the best purchase possible. Everything was done in a very timely manner, and made the buying process very easy, even for someone who this was their first time buying. Also having the lifetime powertrain warranty on on my new truck gave me piece of mind and heavily swayed my decision. Overall I am very happy with everything that was involved in the purchase and would do it all over again if I could. .

Sherry at uber
6/22/2016

"Sara Ewalt "

Sara was great! I recommend that anybody looking for a new car goes to see Sara at Kia Auto sport on Tennessee st! Chris made the paperwork easy and stress free.

June 22, 2016

So glad to read Sara and Chris made it easy and stress free for you! Thank you for your business and this great review. I hope you're enjoying your new vehicle and if you need anything please let me know! Welcome to the KIA AutoSport family! Melanie Lee General Manager mplee@kiaautosport.com

TallyMan
6/21/2016

"FAST and FRIENDLY"

My car was on her last legs, the warranty was long expired, and I was pouring money into her to keep her on the road... it was time for a new car. When I was younger I wanted something fast and flashy. Now I want something reliable, safe, and that won't break my wallet every time I visit the gas station. Half of the driveways in my neighborhood have new Kias parked in them, so I decided to give that a try. Right off the bat Dan was ready to help. I test drove a Soul+ and decided it was right for me. As soon as I decided that I was amazed at how quickly Dan got everything in motion. In less than an hour and a half from the time I walked in the door Dan was giving me the keys to my new car. It was fast and painless and I got a great deal on a great vehicle. I'd like to thank Dan for not only serving and protecting the country I love, but now protecting the family I love by helping me into a safe, new car. If you are looking for a great vehicle buying experience, Dan's the man to see.

June 22, 2016

I LOVE LOVE LOVE to read that half of the driveways in your neighborhood have KIA's parked in them :) Dan is so great so thank you for recognizing his service in this great review of him. I know you and your family will enjoy your new Soul and if you need anything at all please don't hesitate to contact me. I appreciate your business and for taking the time to write such a lovely review of our team. Welcome to the KIA AutoSport family! Melanie Lee General Manager mplee@kiaautosport.com

Marissaneel1
6/20/2016

"I bought my first car! "

I am a first time car buyer, with the luxury taste and the college students budget. I came to the lot with so many specific things that I wanted in a car. As I explained what I had in mind and the budget that I had, Colleen picked out the perfect car! I am proud of my 2016 Kia Rio and I am so grateful for the amazing help that I had! Chris back there in the financing department is pretty awesome too! He explained everything to a "T" and helped explain all of the financing options that I had. Thank you Kia & yes, you earned a 10!

June 22, 2016

This is such a wonderful review! Thank you for taking time to write such thoughtful words about our team here at KIA AutoSport. I'm so glad to read that Chris and Colleen listened to your needs and got you into the perfect car. You'll enjoy driving your new KIA Rio and if you need anything please let me know! I appreciate your business and welcome to the KIA AutoSport family! Melanie Lee General Manager mplee@kiaautosport.com

Crystal watson
6/20/2016

"Great Experience !!"

We had an awesome experience. Everything went very smooth process paperwork and in a timely manner. The staff was extremely helpful and pleasant. Definitely made our car buying experience easier and not such a hassle.

June 22, 2016

Car shopping shouldn't be a hassle it should be fun! I'm glad to hear our team made it easy for you during your purchase. I hope you're enjoying your new vehicle and if you need anything please let me know. I appreciate your business and your review! Melanie Lee General Manager mplee@kiaautosport.com

Happy Girl
6/19/2016

"Excellent Customer Service!!!"

Several of our family members including myself have purchased automobiles from Kia Autosport. This is my 2nd purchase and I have always been treated with respect.

June 22, 2016

I think I know who this happy lady is :) Thank you for always being so awesome to us! We appreciate you and your family and if you need anything you know where to find me. Welcome to the KIA AutoSport family (again) Melanie Lee General Manager mplee@kiaautosport.com

rick1234
6/18/2016

"Excellent Experience Every Time"

I have purchased several vehicles from this dealership over the years and always work with Colleen. She knows exactly what I want and there is no hassle. I am in and out with no pressure or stress and love working with her on my new vehicle purchases.

June 19, 2016

Colleen is awesome and it's great to read that you feel confident in her abilities to assist you with your vehicle needs. Thank you for choosing us again and again for your automotive needs. I appreciate your continued business and loyalty to the KIA AutoSport family. I hope you're enjoying your latest purchase and if you need anything please let me know. Thank you for your review! Melanie Lee General Manager mplee@kiaautosport.com

rnvictoria83
6/18/2016

"Very friendly and courteous "

My family has owned a Kia in the past and they are great cars. The people we encountered today seemed to be great people. Mike was waiting at the door and helped us when we were late for our appointment time.

June 19, 2016

Mike does a great job and I'm glad to hear he was prompt and helpful during your visit today. I appreciate your business and your review. I hope you're enjoying your new vehicle and if you need anything please let me know. Welcome to the KIA AutoSport family! Melanie Lee General Manager mplee@kiaautosport.com

corey hooker
6/17/2016

"Awesome car buying experience "

Damion George and Brad Baker will do what they can to get you in the vehicle you want. I've never had a better car buying experience and would recommend anyone to go check these guys out. They are honest, hardworking, and really helped me out. You're missing out if you don't go check these guys out! Thanks again Brad and Damion, you guys are awesome!

June 19, 2016

Thank you for such a great review of our team. I'm glad to hear Damion and Brad made this the best car buying experience you've had. Sounds like I'm a lucky lady to have them on my team :) I hope you are enjoying your new vehicle and if you need anything please let me know. I appreciate your business and your review! Melanie Lee General Manager mplee@kiaautosport.com

Reviews of Chris Finch