Kia of East Hartford

Generation KIA

Premier Kia Of Branford

JB
4/24/2015

"Most efficient and positive car buying experience ever"

I lease my cars. Always for 3 years. I have been leasing from a different dealer for the last 2 vehicles. My current lease was coming due and I was over my miles. The dealership where I leased the car gave me nothing but hassles and headaches despite the fact that I was a loyal customer. So I tried Kia of East Hartford after receiving an advertisement from them in the mail. Doubtful about the content of their advertisement (looking to buy my car) I called anyway and expected a bunch of bull and run around. It was exactly the opposite. I told Danny Pavao, the sales manager, exactly what I had, what I was looking for, and that I was not interested in what I had been put through by my current dealership. He actually called me back within hours and we made a deal over the phone! I still doubted that they would stick to their word, and when I drove in with my trade, I expected back-peddling and double-talk. That never happened. George Rodriguez, my salesman, was prepared with the car just as stated. The finance manager, Dan Furia, had the paperwork prepared. The entire process took about an hour. I drove away expecting a phone call that there was a problem with this, that, or the other and that I needed to return to sign something, pay more money, etc. I just can't believe how efficient and honest the whole experience was. I highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for honesty, efficiency, and a really nice new car!

George Rodriguez, Danny Pavao, Daniel Furia

SarahL
3/29/2015

"New Soul"

I went to kia of east hartford looking to buy a used Soul. After looking at a used one on the lot, my salesmen Steve suggested the possibility of going new. I didn't think that was possible with my budget in mind, but after running the numbers my payment was about the same on the new car!! I would have bought the used car and been happy im sure, but to me it shows that the dealer really cared about what was really the best scenario for me. Thank you kia of east hartford and staff!!

Steve

Hartford
3/27/2015

"Sales person was nice but not properly informed and trained "

Sales person made promises that he didn't have authority to make. Waisted 5 hours of our time dealership not run professionally. Then change deal at last minute after taken deposit.

Tom Broadhurst

SarahL
12/29/2014

"great deal on a Sorento"

I wanted a new Sorento that had to have leather, back up camera, and AWD. I visited a Kia dealer closer to my house where i was led around the lot to look at 20 different Sorentos. After a hour we finaly found one i was interested in but it had more options then i originally requested. I didnt want to pay more for options i didnt need, so i left. Then i E-mailed Carlos at Kia of East Hartford. I told him what i wanted and set up an appointment. He listened to my needs and found me the perfect car the first time. 2 hours later i was driving home my new Sorento. Thank you Kia of East Hartford!!

Carlos Rodrigues

marylewis12
10/11/2014

"Used 2011 Kia Sorento"

I purchased my Kia Sorento a few months ago and I would definitely recommend this dealership to others. Buying this car was a great experience. Anthony Diaz and the rest of the staff made it easy and enjoyable. I went in to do a test drive and ended up putting down a deposit for it that night.

soul16
9/08/2014

"Car buying easy"

We had a good experience and would recommend this dealership to others. Our Sales Consultant Anthony Diaz and Sales Manager Carlos Rodriguez we very helpful and professional.

nympymbly
8/24/2014

"Uninformed and useless staff, cant be trusted"

Uninformed and useless staff, that do not keep there word and can't be trusted. First thing I noticed looking at the car was a dent in the side. "yea not a problem we can get that out before you buy the car" alright I say, but it never happened. then they were going to reimburse me, and eventually stopped responding to email. I was from out of state, but they ensured me that the registration and taxes would still be able to be taken care of. It was not till i drove all the way there that they said this was not possible after telling me the final price over the phone. This final price had included fees and other charges that Luis vega had initially told me were included in the sticker price. Worst part was when I finally decided to buy the car, the Manager changed a 4 to a 9 making the sticker price of the car $500 more than advertised. Unfortunately for me I didn't notice until after I signed the paperwork. Since the Manager had left there was nothing the Assistant manager or the salesman could do to change the price, so they claimed. and they would not let me leave with the car unless i payed the full amount. Again ensuring me that the manager would be able to send me a check for the difference. Maintenance on the car is another thing. I bought my car right after a scheduled service interval. I asked if they had done the required work, at the time they sold it to me the answer was yes, after calling their service center that answer quickly turned to " no we didnt replace that filter, we only are required to do the bare minimum safety features. were not required to perform the scheduled maintenance"

luis vega, Matt Brierton

tpilkin1
8/19/2014

"new car buying"

The workers were very helpful about choosing my new vehicle.Large inventory to choose from The whole process went very smoothly .I would strongly tell my friends about this dealer.

bisgyer
1/18/2014

"The sales person was very nice and friendly but the sales..."

The sales person was very nice and friendly but the sales manager Tom was cold and quite frankly looked annoyed that I was asking for a lower price on a vehicle that I saw at another dealer but was newer. Made me feel very uncomfortable and after talking to my wife, I left. Would not recommend this dealership at all.

Tom SalesManager

abbier329
12/28/2013

"Our car salesman Luis Vega was so professional & very..."

Our car salesman Luis Vega was so professional & very knowledgeable. He made our visit to General Kia an overall excellent experience & would highly recommend him to others.

Luis Vega