Kia of East Hartford

Columbia Ford Lincoln Kia

Executive Kia

Jroy910
7/10/2016

"Good sales service, technical issues"

Great experience with Mario, seemed that they were having some technical issues with their financing department and it took about an hour and a half longer to get out than my wife an I anticipated. I think the finance guy was a little overwhelmed that day but overall the experience was good. Just took longer than I thought.

CWilliams
7/06/2016

"Great Deal, Great Service Wonderful Salesman"

Wonderful experience from the get go, everything was explained beautifully, The Kia Optima was everything I wanted to be at a great price. Akeem made the experience wonderful and seamless

Akeem Davis

DARNELL GIBBS
7/01/2016

"Ryan great saleman"

Ryan made buying a new car pleasurable,has a way of making a person feel comfortable with the process.over all it was great I got the car I wanted.

Can't remember

bendejohn
6/20/2016

"Awesome experience!!!"

I purchase a couple cars a year so I know what might be out there for buying experiences. Kevin and Mike were fantastic! I did throw them a curve requesting an out of state reg which they haven't done before. They handled it very professionally as it was a lot of work (and stress) for them. THANKS! The dealership is very neat, clean and the buying experience very relaxed and comfortable. Pricing was also exactly were I wanted to be. I have another Kia that I didn't purchase from the previous owner of this dealership but do have it serviced here and it has been wonderful. Great job guys! Thanks Again. Ben

kevin, Mike

Paul
6/12/2016

"Great Experience"

Ryan made buying a used car a pleasant experience. He is very knowledgeable and friendly. There was no pressure. I had a question on the last service on the CarFax and Ryan ensured the car was serviced before we picked it up.

Ryan Peterson

Kimberly Maldonado
6/08/2016

"Excellent experience "

We had just started looking for a new suv when we pulled into Kia. I absolutely fell in love with the 2016 Sorento. Mario was our salesman, he was great!!! Very patient and really took the time to answer my questions. Love the dealership.

"Happy costumer"
5/26/2016

"Best dealer, I ever been! "

ive been in many dealers before, but Kia of east Hartford, is the best! And Ryan Peterson, is the guy to help you getting your new vehicle. He exceed my expectations, took time to show me all the details on the car I chose, very professional, and nice... I can't thank Ryan and the dealer enough, for their service and help on getting my 2014 Kia Sorento! Love my new ride!

Ryan Peterson

newcar,Judi70
5/02/2016

"2016 Kia Sorento"

My recent car purchase went smoothly. I was very impressed by the friendly, no pressure atmosphere at Kia of East Hartford. I was looking for a new vehicle but was not sure it would be a Kia, but Howard Hill, my salesman was very informative and knowledgeable. He made my purchase easy and answered all of my questions. Howard was respectful and not pushy and I am thrilled with my new car!! Thank you for making this a great experience!

Howard Hill

Lorraine
4/30/2016

"Lease 2016 Optima"

I just leased a 2016 Optima, turning in a 2013 Optima. Mario was my salesman, very professional and no pressure. All the people i had contact with were kind and eager to help. I have been taking my car to Kia of E. Hartford for service the past 3 years and I have always been very satisfied with that department! Lorraine

Wow! What a deal!
4/24/2016

"Wow, what a deal! from Bristol, CT "

This might sound familiar to a lot of you, we walked into the Kia dealership only for a price; we ended up buying a new 2016 Kia, Sportage. We had visited other dealers and we did get some fairly good prices. But when we went to Kia of East Hartford, they pretty much blew everyone else out of the water. Mike Singer, Business Manager, and Danny Pavao, General Sales Manager, they are good guys to deal with. Upfront, honest, genuine. Now let me tell you about our Salesman, Anthony Diaz. I've read some of the reviews about this dealership and a lot of people refer to Anthony as someone who goes above and beyond. I gotta tell you he goes more than just above and beyond, he goes out of his way to take care of things that he really didn't even have to take care of or weren't even expected of him to do. I actually trust no one, but I would back Anthony up with whatever he said he would do, I know he will do it. PS if anyone out there is reading this, quit messing around and come to Kia of East Hartford to buy your car.

Anthony Diaz