Kia of East Hartford

Columbia Ford Lincoln Kia

Executive Kia

"Happy costumer"
5/26/2016

"Best dealer, I ever been! "

ive been in many dealers before, but Kia of east Hartford, is the best! And Ryan Peterson, is the guy to help you getting your new vehicle. He exceed my expectations, took time to show me all the details on the car I chose, very professional, and nice... I can't thank Ryan and the dealer enough, for their service and help on getting my 2014 Kia Sorento! Love my new ride!

Ryan Peterson

newcar,Judi70
5/02/2016

"2016 Kia Sorento"

My recent car purchase went smoothly. I was very impressed by the friendly, no pressure atmosphere at Kia of East Hartford. I was looking for a new vehicle but was not sure it would be a Kia, but Howard Hill, my salesman was very informative and knowledgeable. He made my purchase easy and answered all of my questions. Howard was respectful and not pushy and I am thrilled with my new car!! Thank you for making this a great experience!

Howard Hill

Lorraine
4/30/2016

"Lease 2016 Optima"

I just leased a 2016 Optima, turning in a 2013 Optima. Mario was my salesman, very professional and no pressure. All the people i had contact with were kind and eager to help. I have been taking my car to Kia of E. Hartford for service the past 3 years and I have always been very satisfied with that department! Lorraine

Mario

Wow! What a deal!
4/24/2016

"Wow, what a deal! from Bristol, CT "

This might sound familiar to a lot of you, we walked into the Kia dealership only for a price; we ended up buying a new 2016 Kia, Sportage. We had visited other dealers and we did get some fairly good prices. But when we went to Kia of East Hartford, they pretty much blew everyone else out of the water. Mike Singer, Business Manager, and Danny Pavao, General Sales Manager, they are good guys to deal with. Upfront, honest, genuine. Now let me tell you about our Salesman, Anthony Diaz. I've read some of the reviews about this dealership and a lot of people refer to Anthony as someone who goes above and beyond. I gotta tell you he goes more than just above and beyond, he goes out of his way to take care of things that he really didn't even have to take care of or weren't even expected of him to do. I actually trust no one, but I would back Anthony up with whatever he said he would do, I know he will do it. PS if anyone out there is reading this, quit messing around and come to Kia of East Hartford to buy your car.

Julie88
4/18/2016

"GREAT EXPERIENCE"

I HAD SUCH AN AMAZING EXPERIENCE AT KIA! I WAS SO EXCITED TO TAKE HOME MY NEW 2016 KIA OPTIMA! ANTHONY DIAZ WAS EXTREMELY HELPFUL WITH WORKING WITH MY PRICE RANGE THAT I WANTED TO SPEND AS WELL AS PROVIDING ME WITH EXACTLY WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR IN A CAR! THANK YOU EVERYONE!

ANTHINY DIAZ

Mary Ellen Courtemanche
4/18/2016

"Purchase of used car"

Salesperson was excellent ~ no pressure and answered all my questions. Financing was easy, and service for protection plan was great and super accommodating. Highly recommend this dealership.

Mario

Satisfied customer
4/16/2016

"Best car buying experience of my life "

great service came off as a very honest individual and A extremely knowledgeable employee. Will definitely be back and will refer any one who asks me. Thank you

catcher36
4/15/2016

"Purchase"

Purchased a Sorento The salesman Antthony made my car buying experience very simple and easy. I will highly recommend purchasing from KIA of East Hartford and visiting Anthony for a great car buying experience.

Antthony Diaz

md12345
4/15/2016

"impressed "

Anthony of Kia east Hartford is a excellent host and humble consultant when I went in I told him what I wanted and the price I could afford and wam bam there you go he provided me with the Audi a4 luxary sedan if anyone is at Kia of east Hartford he is the man to go see .with a family of 4 the wife loves the car and the kids can't wait to take a ride every morning to school . Thanks so much anthony .

TORRES10
4/14/2016

"FAMILY"

Glad to have someone to understand what its the importance of family. He made this sale experience one of a kind My family is now in a new safe ride. Thank you So much.

ANTHONY DIAZ