Kia of Jefferson City

Sales Professional

July 25, 2017

"Brian is Excellent!!!"

- SportageShirley Verified Customer

Brian had been an AWESOME asset to your staff! He is so kind and helpful!! He is by far the best service helper!! Thanks Brian...see you next time!!

Brian..do not know his last name

July 22, 2017

"Awesome experience "

- Theresa71

Rachel and everyone else was wonderful to work with. Easy negotiations and top rate service from when we walked through the door. She was patient with us and explained in detail options on the vehicle we were looking at.

Rachael Whalen

July 21, 2017

"Always great smiles and service"

- ETERB Verified Customer

I really enjoy my experience when I have my car serviced. The service manager is always very helpful and makes sure I have a ride back and forth to work in a timely manner. I never have to worry if my car is being taken care of right. With the weather being so hot, Brian made sure my car was started and cooled off for me. I would highly recommend purchasing and servicing your car at this Kia dealership. I had a very bad experience with another Kia dealership in another town and will never go there again. They took advantage of me not knowing much about car I was buying from them and took me to the bank. Jefferson City Kia was not at all like that, they explained everything in detail and gave me choices so I could make the best decision for me. The service department has always been great even when I ordered extra parts for my Soul and made sure it was put on my car correctly. Always a great time.

Owain Hall