Kia of Jefferson City

Keith Hanson, Service Manager, Kia of Jefferson City

Keith Hanson

Service Manager

December 05, 2016

"Appointment time was honored"

- MRSBEUL Verified Customer

I was greeted at the time of my appointment and my car was quickly serviced. Keith took care of my vehicle with care and consideration. My salesperson, Rachael, even visited with me while I waited. I felt valued.

December 01, 2016

"Mostly Satisfied "

- ARNONE797 Verified Customer

We recently bought an Accord from Rachael. She was wonderful to work with. She made everything as easy as possible and was understanding with our 11 month old daughter. The business manager was very pleasant as well; not pushy. My only complaint is that the car wasn't fully detailed. There was something on/in the driver's seat that they didn't clean or scrub out and the exterior had few marks that will have to be polished out or something. But overall, a nice experience.

November 30, 2016

"Great Dealership "

- cdarnel88 Verified Customer

The customer service was excellent! Everyone that I worked with was very courteous, helpful, and knowledgeable. My salesperson was great to work with and did an amazing job with everything!

New 2016 Kia Sorento, $25575