Kia of Jefferson City

3205 Missouri Blvd,
Jefferson City, Missouri 65109
Kia of Jefferson City Info
About Kia of Jefferson City

Kia of Jefferson City in Jefferson City, MO treats the needs of each individual customer with paramount concern. We know that you have high expectations, and as a car dealer we enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding those standards each and every time. Allow us to demonstrate our commitment to excellence! Our experienced sales staff is eager to share its knowledge and enthusiasm with you. We encourage you to browse our online inventory, schedule a test drive and investigate financing options.

About Kia of Jefferson City

Saturday Closed

sngillmore
5/23/2016

"Purchase of Car"

I worked with Cliff Myers. He was very professional, very personable and worked very hard to get me the best deal. He was exceptional. I would recommend him to my family and friends.

dlbgizmo
5/22/2016

"Diana's new car"

Jacob did a great job and so did Steve. I am enjoying my new car. Came back in to get a cover for my key and I guess they haven't made the new ones yet. Keep up the great customer service and the friendly atmosphere.

Jacob, Steve

KEONKAISER
5/18/2016

"Great service!"

They were nice and courteous. The job was done fast and he answer every questions I had. They schedule me at 2 and I didn't have to wait at all. While waiting in the lobby I was offered a drink. Definitely I'll come back.

Chris Sanchez

CHALL3
5/17/2016

"Excellent"

Everyone we dealt with were helpful. Nathan was very knowledgeable and made the buying process enjoyable. We have owned KIA for 4 years now and are very pleased.

Nathan Hayes

PENNYSLOT260
5/09/2016

"good experience"

Went in for a normal oil change/tire rotation. Visit was uneventful no unexpected problems showed me the inspection and advised me of an impending problem for the future.

Bobby Meador

RLBJAB
5/03/2016

"Apollo delivered a knockout!"

We were greeted by Dustin Creed within 2" of arrival. He was very friendly and we struck a good rapport immediately. As we went thru the process, it became apparent that his knowledge of the auto we were interested in was excellent. That made the complete process a rewarding experience. Even tho he is a Cardinal fan, and I a life long Cubbie, we still sealed the deal on our first visit. I had not planned on buying an auto until I searched the area and internet. But all went very well and the end result was a 2015 Soul. Thanks, Dustin. The rest of the day also went well thru the warranty explanations and the signing of the papers with Steve. We also visited the service and parts departments and met the personel.

Dustin, Steve, Bobby

JEFFREYPORTER4
5/02/2016

"Great customer Service!"

The people at Kia of Jefferson City were very helpful and professional when I took my car to get an oil change. They were nice and quick on the service! I'd recommend the service to anyone who is looking for professionalism and wonderful customer service!!

PEACH.DAVE
4/28/2016

"KIA Family"

I hate when people refer to a place of business as their family, but , I'm driving my third new kia and every experience has been great. (well except for my bank account) Everyone is friendly, but not aggressive. That would be a huge turn off for us. They are always helpful, informative, and interested in how we like our current vehicle. We always work with Rachel Whalen , she is our salesperson. We hit it off from the very first time that we met. And we stay in touch. I love my Kia Sorrento, and we love our dealership. Keep up the great work!!!

service consultant: Bobby Meador service technician: Cameron Pendleton

Barb Brake
4/28/2016

"I love the Kia service center. "

I get great, courteous service. They got me in quick with a flat, fixed it quick and I'm on my way. Love it! This is where I go for all seevice and plan to continue.

Bobby and Chris

JOELLEEN
4/21/2016

"Service center was great. Getting sales calls after, not!"

Started getting sales calls after service on my car. Service guys were great. Sales calls just because I got service there suck. Will be back for service.

Reviews of Shawn Abbott