Kia of Jefferson City

3205 Missouri Blvd,
Jefferson City, Missouri 65109
Kia of Jefferson City Info
About Kia of Jefferson City

Kia of Jefferson City in Jefferson City, MO treats the needs of each individual customer with paramount concern. We know that you have high expectations, and as a car dealer we enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding those standards each and every time. Allow us to demonstrate our commitment to excellence! Our experienced sales staff is eager to share its knowledge and enthusiasm with you. We encourage you to browse our online inventory, schedule a test drive and investigate financing options.

About Kia of Jefferson City

Saturday Closed

MNOELRELAY
8/28/2015

"Great people to work with."

Staff was willing to work with me to try and make sure I got what I was looking for In a car. Was responsive to my needs and willing to listen. Was always cheerful when I called.

Shelton, Brian, Ryne

AHMOLL
8/24/2015

"Very Pleased with our Service"

We only stopped to get help with our headlight, I jammed it up and could not get it in or out. We drove up thinking it would be trouble getting in without an appointment. Justin waved us in took a look filled in some information offered to fix our brake light recall too. All in all it was maybe 30 minutes tops to get it fixed and out!

Justin

cmariew1956
8/20/2015

"Efficient"

Good service wait was not long I was in and out at a reasonable time the waiting area was very nice and comfortable service guys were very friendly

Justin

NEW4DR
8/20/2015

"You're not leaving here without a car!"

This is what Brian Lorts said to me before he worked his behind off to get me the car I wanted with a good price. I drove 2 1/2 hrs to Kia of Jefferson City because Steve Hall was very understanding and interested in what my needs were. I had already had horrible experiences at 2 other dealerships and had sworn of Kia dealers before I talked to Steve. He was very upset at the treatment that I had received and declared that none of those things would happen here. He was right. They made it a priority to please me. They didn't try to get me go over the budget I had set or try to give me less car than I wanted. Rachael was kind and so personable that I felt comfortable. As I was driving home I felt good about my car, my experience and confident that this is a long term relationship. I am proud to display your name on my car. Thank you!

Brian Lorts, Steve Hall and Rachael Whalen

jmoffield
8/18/2015

"Best vehicle purchase experience EVER!"

Ryne Armstrong is the guy to see about getting a new vehicle, trade in, etc. at the JeffCity Autoplex. He not only listens and finds exactly what you're looking for but also makes sure you're comfortable in the looking and purchasing process to find what you want and the price you need as well. Ryne and the team took us in with no pressure to purchase and not pushing us into a vehicle that we didn't want either, they gave us top trade-in value too! We'll be purchasing here from now on with that type of service and support, our friends and family are also now going to go look because of our great experience here. Thank you to Ryne and the KIA team for everything, even running to the store to get us something to drink, you guys ROCK!

Ryne Armstrong

DONNAMWHITE
8/17/2015

"Efficient and timely"

I was in and out in a reasonable time. Good service, appointment was timely. Wait was not overly long and waiting room was comfortable and pleasant,

Keith

KYLE.BOSH
8/17/2015

"Service you can trust"

The service department at KIA in Jefferson City is accommodating and provides thorough explanations regarding any work completed on your vehicle. If a mistake or problem arises they make it right. I only use this service department for repairs on my vehicle and I would take my cars anyplace else in town.

Justin Kertz, Steve Hall, Keith Hanson

DonnellS
8/13/2015

"Great sense that my purchase was important"

Kia of Jefferson City was really willing to work with me and make the deal I was looking for. I worked with several sales people and managers. They were all friendly. No one dismissed me just because I'm a woman. This hasn't always been my experience when I've walked onto a car lot.

Shelton Brown and Steve Guitard, Steve Hall, Brian, Keith

TJKSKKJP
8/13/2015

"Great service"

Great experience with honest estimates and work done. The service was good but the character count for this survey is a real pain and forces possible negative feedback.

Not sure

mlmartin0
8/12/2015

"All aspects of the experience went smoothly"

We gave them top rating because there was no problems in closing the deal. Got the vehicle we wanted, They were able to locate the color we wanted at another dealership within 24 hrs ! When we got there to pick it up it was ready to go!!!

Brian Lots, Eric Swegle, Darrian McEloy