Kia of Jefferson City

JD McCarty, Sales Manager/Special Finance, Kia of Jefferson City

JD McCarty

Sales Manager/Special Finance

March 24, 2017

"Great Service, (Bad) Shark Finance Officer"

- sharkysharky Verified Customer

Was from out-of-town, so I had many questions before making a long drive into town. Amy was a wonderful resource and always return my calls and emails in a timely matter, and even went as far as recommending some places to eat and see in town! When I arrived for my appointment, the vehicle I was interested in was pulled up so I could give it a good look over. Trey was awesome! Mentioned he did a little extra looking over before I drove into town to make sure the vehicle really was as advertised. I would absolutely recommend him in the future! My experience with the finance officer, Steve Hall, was... a little less good. After squaring away my paperwork I was taken to a private back office where I was offered a service plan- cool, standard stuff, not interested. I was then interrogated for another 3 - 5 minutes, trying to be pressed into buying the stupid service plan. Eventually he let out that the plan would only increase my premiums by $12 a month on a 72 month plan, but the original plan that he gave me was a 60-month plan. I eventually got fed up with dealing with him and the rest of the process was done in an awkward silence. I left feeling angry, and Steve exemplified all the nasty stereotypes of a car salesman.

March 22, 2017

"Great service"

- lissajo64 Verified Customer

Good experience, happy with service. The oil change didn't take very long. I can't remember the person's name who assisted me but he did a good job.

March 20, 2017

"Quick and painless "

- CASSIDYTROY2007 Verified Customer

I had a great experience with the service department. Will come back again. They are quick and even gave a free car wash! Couldn't ask for better service.

New 2017 Kia Sportage, $22392