Kia of Lagrange

1217 Lafayette Parkway,
LaGrange, Georgia 30241
Kia of Lagrange Info
About Kia of Lagrange

For us, "customer service" means making your car buying experience as easy and enjoyable as possible. You'll find a number of ways that we make customer service the basis of buying and owning a car from our dealership: - You'll find all the information you need to buy a car right here on our website. - Search through our extensive selection of new and pre-owned vehicles. - Request a price quote on a new vehicle of your choice. - Visit our departments. Our friendly, professional staff will exceed your expectations for personal service. - Enjoy prompt, quality service from our Service Center. Make an appointment or order parts online.

About Kia of Lagrange

• free loaner car available*mileage restrictions apply
  • Free shuttle service available*mileage restrictions apply
holloway5
8/31/2015

"Great Experience Ever"

The staff was very friendly. They did a great job getting my family into a well needed vehicle. Thank you guys so much! We will be back??

tyandcorn1
8/29/2015

"Wonderful Experience"

From the beginning, working with us online to the final signature, this dealership and its people made our new car buying experience the best we have ever had. We purchased a Kia Soul and they worked with us every step of the way. We love our Soul!

bulldogfans34
8/24/2015

"Excellent Service"

I came in to buy a used Soul and left with Two Brand New Souls. Todd and Jonathan were both a pleasure to deal with. Thanks so much for making it easy to do business.

Beau2015
8/23/2015

"Great sales experience!!"

We purchased a 2015 Sorento within the last few weeks from Kia of LaGrange. The experience was positive from beginning to end with the help of Dustin Hester and Internet Sales Manager Randy Jackson. There was no pressure, just an honest, very friendly, and up-front attempt to help us get what we wanted, which they certainly did!! Thanks Kia of LaGrange!!

verygrateful
8/21/2015

"buying new car the easy way!!!"

I had researched 3 different places, 2 kia dealerships and one car lot, for kia sportages'. I was told many different reasons as to why my interest rate would be high, to difference between what I would be given for trade in. I was so drained from being jerked around, I almost decided to fix my old car and give up. I went online to kia in Lagrange, found a sportage I liked, and emailed Johnathan. The emails started early in week and then we talked on phone but never had I actually met him face to face. That same Saturday, I went to Lagrange, met Johnathan and went home with my car!!!! Easiest buy I have ever made!!! He made turned a very nerve racked situation into a very smooth transaction and I will forever be grateful!!!!

imajoiner
8/19/2015

"epicly awesome!"

Never experienced so much help in a dealership! Eric did an awesome job working to get me in a new car. A big thanks to him and Ladd for their hard work!

Mrsjackson01
8/16/2015

"Awesome sales people"

I went into kia of Lagrange looking for a new car and the sales staff at this dealership went above and beyond to make sure my husband and I were comfortable an informed throughout the entire process.

Roger w.
8/16/2015

"Hanging out with friends "

I was able to tell Eric what I was willing to spend then he was able to give me several options. Of what would not only work for me but would give me moor car for my money. We had a great time literally we grabbed some wings whent back to the dealer ship and hung out ate some wings and made the dill On the 2014 Soul with 20,000 miles car looked new. The pepole at the deilership wear great made me fill like i was part of the family. Eric done a great job by just finding a car that would work for the budget that I gave him. Thanks Eric Roger Wilhoite

VickiTommy
8/15/2015

"A+++ Auto Sales Experience"

We gave an excellent rating to KIA of LaGrange because of the warm and friendly customer service from every person we met at the dealership, the thorough and comprehensive knowledge of the vehicle we were looking at, the efficient financing/paperwork process, and the true desire to provide the absolute best service they could possibly provide. Kudos to everyone at KIA of LaGrange and the great product they make. We made a look-only visit three weeks ago and Kelvin Thornton graciously showed us their inventory and answered any questions we had. During those three weeks, we kept in contact with the dealership through messaging and calls with AJ King and Brian Moncrief. When we arrived at the dealership today, Eric Talley looked at our needs/wants and financing to tailor our visit to specific vehicles on the lot. We were not surprised to fall in love with the very first vehicle Eric showed us. Eric is a #1 sales rep and we appreciate his work with us! Ladd Hammond made the financing and paperwork clear and efficient! Overall, a wonderful experience! We drove off the lot with our new KIA Sorrento SX very happy customers and KIA owners! Thanks gentlemen!

Sweetheart
8/15/2015

"Trade in"

Traded our '14 Sorento for the new '16 Sorento & we love it! This makes the 4th Kia we have purchased. Great dealership to deal with.

Reviews of Jonathan Bowling