Kia of Lagrange

Brice Wood, Sales, Kia of Lagrange

Brice Wood

Jonathan Bowling, Business Manager , Kia of Lagrange

June 14, 2017

"no high pressure salesman"

- Kia Man

Great experience friendly salesperson no pressure to buy anything. kelvin was very knowledgable and answered all my questions. Tony Johnson was very professional with financial part of the sale.

Tony Johnson

May 25, 2017

"excellent service"

- MHG

I had a bad experience at a different dealership and called Kia and spoke with John Whitworth, salesman, explained my bad experience and that I found the vehicle I wanted on his lot, had my financing already arranged through my credit union and wanted to test drive and purchase. He was most accommodating! I arrived at my appointment time, test drove and in an hour the vehicle was mine. The credit union overnighted him a check. I saw the finance manager, Jonathan Bowling, who had me come in the following day, sign the purchase order, title application etc and it was the easiest purchase I've ever made! I have John's number to contact him for anything and he made me feel so comfortable that I'm sure I won't hesitate to contact him if I need anything!

Other Employees : John Whitworth

May 22, 2017

"Awesome dealership!!!!"

- Juston51

Great and fun experience buying my used Yukon from Kelvin! I drove 2 hours to see it and it was exactly as described! Thanks again!

John Gerdeman

New 2017 Kia Sorento, $31520

New 2017 Kia Sorento, $34530

New 2017 Kia Sorento, $34535

New 2017 Kia Sorento, $33030

2017 Kia Sorento

• free loaner car available*mileage restrictions apply
  • Free shuttle service available*mileage restrictions apply
Kia of Lagrange, LaGrange, GA, 30241