Kia of Lagrange

Jonathan Bowling

August 10, 2017

"Wonderful experience"

- newkiaowner

Everyone was very friendly. Kelvin listened to what I needed and helped me find the car I wanted in my price range. When there was a discrepancy with the car before I left the dealership, he made it right.

Kelvin Thornton

July 26, 2017

"Awesome service"

- Debbiehaney29

My fiancé and I went to just get information on trading a car in (was there to get a recall fixed on another car) walked out later in the day with a brand new car. They made sure we felt like family and very welcome there. Awesome staff for sure and will tell everyone.

Tony Johnson
Wesley Blyth
Other Employees : Shawn Bridges

July 25, 2017

"Great dealer ship"

- Bikerchic

I have bought three KIA vehicles from this dealer ship. My first vehicle was a KIA Rio Traded this on in for a KIA Sportage now I'm in a KIA Sorento .. I have always been treated with the utmost respect.. Pat Shea was my first sale's men.. He moved up and then Shaun became my go to guy.. They know my name on site. The service department there is great gotta love my guys there ,they always take care of me. I

Shaun Mitchell

New 2017 Kia Optima, $27320

2017 Kia Optima

New 2017 Kia Forte, $21236

2017 Kia Forte

• free loaner car available*mileage restrictions apply
  • Free shuttle service available*mileage restrictions apply
Kia of Lagrange, LaGrange, GA, 30241