Kia of Lagrange

1217 Lafayette Parkway,
LaGrange, Georgia 30241
Kia of Lagrange Info
About Kia of Lagrange

For us, "customer service" means making your car buying experience as easy and enjoyable as possible. You'll find a number of ways that we make customer service the basis of buying and owning a car from our dealership: - You'll find all the information you need to buy a car right here on our website. - Search through our extensive selection of new and pre-owned vehicles. - Request a price quote on a new vehicle of your choice. - Visit our departments. Our friendly, professional staff will exceed your expectations for personal service. - Enjoy prompt, quality service from our Service Center. Make an appointment or order parts online.

About Kia of Lagrange

• free loaner car available*mileage restrictions apply
  • Free shuttle service available*mileage restrictions apply
Myrio
5/17/2015

"New car"

Kelvin was excellent at getting me what I needed. Great customer service. Go see him.

KimW
5/16/2015

"No Hassel car buying experience"

After dealing with a local Kia dealership, I was put in a car that they said would be the only one the bank would finance, however, it was not the type I wanted. It was a base model with manual door locks and manual windows. Six days had gone by and they still were haggling with me over a down payment etc. and telling me that I wasn't financed until I put up the down payment then they could get me financed. (I thought the bank had already said the only car I could get in was the one they had me driving for days) I took the car back to them and told them I had contacted Kia of Lagrange. They then said they could get me the same deal. (the black rio with the power package that I wanted) When asked why they couldn't have done this all along they responded by saying Lagrange Kia was not charging taxes and I would end up owing. I had already spoken to Jeff Adams and Kelvin Thornton and gotten pre-approved for a 2015 Rio, Black with power door locks, power windows and remote door entry, with ZERO down!! I drove to Lagrange in the Kia that the other kia dealer had me in. Kia of Lagrange had offered to deliver it back to Columbus for me. I left in the Kia I wanted! The customer service that both Kelvin and Jeff gave me cannot be beat. They were both very professional, courteous and went out of their way to help me. Every phone call and text I made to either of them was replied to promptly with all my questions answered. The ease of buying this car was the best. I was greeted by Jeff as soon as I arrived and within a few hours I had gone to finance and signed a hassle-free contract with no-one pushing me into anything! I cannot express the excellent care I received from my very first contact with Kia of Lagrange. I would recommend that anyone looking to buy a car go see this dealership before you waste your time anywhere else.

Jeff Adams, Kelvin Thornton

GaylaHogan
5/16/2015

"A Car Buying Experience That Was Actually Easy"

I usually dread purchasing a new car. However, due to the exceptional staff at KIA of LaGrange, this was an easy purchase. I had a wonderful salesman, Eric Talley, and he made sure to find the perfect car for me! Financing was painless and I feel like I am lucky to have such a great deal. Everyone there is friendly and professional. Couldn't ask for a better staff!! I love my car! Thanks again KIA of LaGrange!!

Rbamay514
5/13/2015

"Great Dealership "

Eric Talley did an amazing job finding me a new ride. Best sales person ever. He has the best service I ever seen. Thanks again Kia of Lagrange!!!!!!

pickypurchaser01
5/12/2015

"Great service, great deal"

I liked the variety of choices and the service was very knowledgeable and helpful. I was undecided between the Forte and The Sportage. I was not rushed into making a decision. I took my time and am very pleased with my decision. "NO BUYERS REMORSE"

Keva
5/12/2015

"My First brand new call !!!!!!"

Eric Talley help me get my brand new 2015 Kia Forte !!! I couldnt believe it, I have never been to another dealership and got the service that I got from Kia. They made this process as easy as they could. Eric walked me through the whole process not as a saleman but as a person that really cared about helping me leave Kia with no only a starter car but to build me credit but with a brand new car. I was shocked he pulled it off, but when first talking to him he promised I wouldnt leave Kia without a car and he was right.. I was nervous going in but Eric and the other staff laughed and talked to me until I felt more comfortable. I feel as if Eric could get everyone in Lagrange area and the surroudning area a Kia, he would hard to do so. Even after purchasing my car he stills checks on me to make sure everything is going well and that I dont need anything. Eric Talley and the Kia staff were wonderful.

Truitt1999
5/10/2015

"Purchase of a vehicle with Kelvin Thornton as my salesman."

I went to Kia of LaGrange because I have heard so many wonderful things about the dealership. My salesman was Kelvin Thornton. He was very friendly and showed extreme passion for his job and his customers.

Ward
5/06/2015

"Customer service "

Mr . Thornton was very friendly. Energetic and informative. He helped me with finding a car although not in my price range he was honest and user friendly. In the future I would consider purchasing a new car from Kia of Lagrange. He sent a video text that explained everything very informative and motivating.

cjohns6201
5/04/2015

"Great buying experience "

Easy no hassle sales team. This was my first new car purchase in 10 years and they made the process seamless. They gained a life long customer!

Epeedee
5/02/2015

"Overwhelmed, Dustin has a perfect 10, from me."

I am very proud of my 2013 Kia , Dustin was very professional with me and my needs for good transportation I was very much impressed.

Reviews of Kelvin Thornton