Kia of Lagrange

Jonathan Bowling

February 21, 2017

"Very Impressed!"

- CindyLou36274

I was treated with the utmost respect and kindness the whole time I was at the dealership. Kelvin and Johnathan listened to what I had to say and found the perfect car for me! I'm one very happy lady and one very happy customer! Thanks Kelvin and Johnathan!

February 19, 2017

"Best car buying experience by far!!!"

- Drew435

Very professional staff who are there for you. Kelvin Thornton was my sales person and seemed genuinely concerned with making what I wanted his priority. Kelvin kept the atmosphere light and enjoyable and never tried to push us into a deal we didn't want. Jonathan Bowling was our finance guy and was just as professional and intent on making our experience enjoyable as Kelvin. Felt like I was with family the entire time. Have bought many other cars from other places and this by far is the best experience I have ever had. Definitely recommend these guys if your looking for a new cars.

February 19, 2017

"Kelvin"

- Dustyhardegree

I had an amazing experience. Kelvin was wonderful, I didn't feel pressured or overwhelmed like I have with past experiences with car dealers. They are very friendly, and it's a very inviting atmosphere. I would definitely recommend Kia in Lagrange

New 2017 Kia Sorento, $31520

New 2017 Kia Sorento, $34530

New 2017 Kia Sorento, $34530

New 2017 Kia Sorento, $30115

2017 Kia Sorento

• free loaner car available*mileage restrictions apply
  • Free shuttle service available*mileage restrictions apply
Kia of Lagrange, LaGrange, GA, 30241