Kia of Lagrange

1217 Lafayette Parkway,
LaGrange, Georgia 30241
Kia of Lagrange Info
About Kia of Lagrange

For us, "customer service" means making your car buying experience as easy and enjoyable as possible. You'll find a number of ways that we make customer service the basis of buying and owning a car from our dealership: - You'll find all the information you need to buy a car right here on our website. - Search through our extensive selection of new and pre-owned vehicles. - Request a price quote on a new vehicle of your choice. - Visit our departments. Our friendly, professional staff will exceed your expectations for personal service. - Enjoy prompt, quality service from our Service Center. Make an appointment or order parts online.

About Kia of Lagrange

• free loaner car available*mileage restrictions apply
  • Free shuttle service available*mileage restrictions apply
Riored504
8/01/2015

"Getting a great deal"

I got a great deal and my salesman, Dustin Hester was super helpful and courteous. The finance people finally got me the payment I could handle and I love my new Kia Rio 5. Will be telling all my friends about Dustin and sending him customers.

dylannlindsey24
7/30/2015

"Great Service!!"

Everyone at Kia of Lagrange was GREAT!!! Everyone treated us with kindness and made buying our first brand new car exciting and fun! Never once felt pressured to buy on the spot, we left the dealership knowing we got a great deal on a beautiful car! Worth the trip from Newnan to Lagrange!!!

CT
7/29/2015

"Great Service"

This was our third time purchasing a Sorrento from this dealership and as always service was great. Everyone we dealt with was professional and courteous.

atchattin
7/28/2015

"Amazing service!!"

Kia of LaGrange got me in a brand new car when no one else could!! I would gladly drive the 2 hours to buy another one. Jonathan and AJ worked some true magic and I would absolutely recommend anyone interested in buying a car, go to Kia of LaGrange. AMAZING!!

ldynbama36
7/27/2015

"Over the top service!!"

Go to Kia in Lagrange, GA to get the best service I have ever seen! From sales with J. Bowling to the insurance lady, you get nothing but quality customer service! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

bigboypope
7/26/2015

"Dustin was great he is a great sale rep"

Me and my wife had a great experience at the dealer ship I will buy from them again all of the people r nice and will work with what ever u have going on

DCadenhead
7/25/2015

"Our First Car"

Our experience with picking out our first car was wonderful! Once it came to the paperwork they were a little bit all over the place. Each person there helped us in any way they could to fix the problems that happened with them filing paperwork. Aj King was a great salesman and we will tell anyone looking for a car about him.

dyer1002
7/23/2015

"new car experience"

Being first time new car buyers my wife and I had no idea what to expect. With very little advice and guidance we were pretty much walking blind. However: From the time we walked in to the door until it was time to drive our new 2015 Kia Rio5 home we had an amazing experience. It all started with a simple phone call to Eric Talley who was most patience, kind , and understanding. Eric walked us through step by step. When it came time to pick out a car the Kia Rio5 turned out to be a perfect match for my wife and I. It meets our needs, without breaking the bank with a few luxury's that are nice we have never had in past cars. I would like to thank each and everyone of the staff members of Kia of Lagrange you guys made buying a new car a fun experience, and stress free. Sincerely New car owners The Dyers

chuck
7/19/2015

"Kia Optima"

The people were great to deal with,and they had a great selection of cars.We were in and out in no time at all.My only problem that I had with the whole deal was the 2 year old Optima was that it had curb rash on one of the chrome wheels and I wanted it replaced.The salesman said that it was too expensive to replace and it would cost about 1850.00 dollars to replace.After buying the vehicle I did some research on various websites and they were about 320.00 new.No one likes to be lied too.

Mike Deloach

Jake8825
7/15/2015

"Buying a Kia"

Did a great job getting my family in our new car.Aj King works his hardest, just to satisffie his customers. We loved dealing with this dealer.

Reviews of Kelvin Thornton