Kia of Lagrange

Overall Rating 5

Kia of Lagrange
Kia of Lagrange Info
About Kia of Lagrange

For us, "customer service" means making your car buying experience as easy and enjoyable as possible. You'll find a number of ways that we make customer service the basis of buying and owning a car from our dealership: - You'll find all the information you need to buy a car right here on our website. - Search through our extensive selection of new and pre-owned vehicles. - Request a price quote on a new vehicle of your choice. - Visit our departments. Our friendly, professional staff will exceed your expectations for personal service. - Enjoy prompt, quality service from our Service Center. Make an appointment or order parts online.

About Kia of Lagrange

• free loaner car available*mileage restrictions apply
  • Free shuttle service available*mileage restrictions apply

"Best car buying experience"

My experience with Kia of La grange was wonderful! This is the first time I have been on a car Iot and was comfortable. I was greeted by friendly staff member that helped me locate the person I was looking for. Working with Brent Combs was very delightful and he made the whole car buying experience calm and relaxing. He actually wanted to make sure we got what we wanted and didn't try to pressure us into something we didn't want. Brent was very pleasant and courteous to work with. I will highly recommend Brent a Kia of Lagrange to everyone!

"The Best Customer Service"

The entire staff was wonderful. My sales person, Kelvin was the best and I will tell everyone about Kia of Lagrange. Before I went to Kia of Lagrange, I applied online and was approved. Kelvin talk me through every step and when I arrived, everyone was so happy for me. I will travel for that kind of service. I have visited other Kia's dealership before, but never received the service that I received from Kia of Lagrange. Not only did I receive the best customer service, but they still keep in contact with me to make sure that everything is going good with my car (Kia Optima). Today, I received something from John Crowe, Vice President, Service and Aftersale Operations. He sent me some information about my car and gave me references about. Thank you Kia of Lagrange.

"What a wonderful place to do business with. Great..."

What a wonderful place to do business with. Great friendly service and excellent sales people. everyone was so nice and gave 100% of their attention to you and your needs in a vehicle. I would def recommend Kia of LaGrange!

Sarah Shiveley

"My overall experience at Kia of Lagrange was excellent. ..."

My overall experience at Kia of Lagrange was excellent. The staff was friendly and helpful. Mike Vinyard was pleasant to work with. And he was very knowlegable of the car that we purchased.

Mark Vinyard, Todd Parrish

"What a shock the Dealer of Lagrange is =) I have heard in..."

What a shock the Dealer of Lagrange is =) I have heard in the past many times, that car buying new or used can take up to 6 hours in some cases. **Again Shocked*** that my experience was way way easy, simple, and fast! If your going to buy a Kia......Buy at Lagrange of Kia!! The Staff,Sales,and Service will shock your every expectations.

Kelvin Thornton

"We were very pleased with the knowledge and courtesy of..."

We were very pleased with the knowledge and courtesy of Pat. He worked hard to get us the most car for the money. We had a wonderful experience and will encourage others to visit this dealership and Pat. Great team work!!! Everyone was kind and helpful.

Pat Shea

"Purchasing my new Kia Optima was a very pleasant..."

Purchasing my new Kia Optima was a very pleasant experience (unlike many prior car-buying experiences). Mr. Shea was very helpful at every step of the way, including instructing me in the operation of all the fine features of my new car. I will definitely recommend this dealership to my friends!

Pat Shea

"Great sales of 2 cars I helped build in west point ga. I..."

Great sales of 2 cars I helped build in west point ga. I bought 2 2012 optimas that I am very proud to have built and own. I own one turbo and one of plain optimias. And I work at kia manufacturing in west point ga. I am very proud of Kia. I'm am proud to be an employee of a awesome company. I love it.

jody purdy and svc writer Tracy

"Do you need a reliable service shop. Look no further...."

Do you need a reliable service shop. Look no further. They have all of our vehicles for service from here on out. I recently had a blow out and was unable to reinstall the spare. They reinstalled if for me without hassle during my routine oil change as well as took care of my daughter who was obviously bored. Thank you Kia Service.

"Bruce was very helpful, great salesman. Everyone at Kia..."

Bruce was very helpful, great salesman. Everyone at Kia are very nice, even after i purchased the car. I would recommend Kia to everyone looking for a car.

Bruce Spradlin