Kia of Lagrange

Floor Manager
Jonathan Bowling, Business Manager , Kia of Lagrange

Jonathan Bowling

December 30, 2016

"My experience at Kia of Lagrange was excellent!!!"

- Matthew quick123

My experience at Kia of Lagrange was excellent!!! Brice Wood was the the salesman that help me pick out my first vehicle, and he was awesome!! He was professional, knowledgeable, responsible salesman. He was very patient and made my first purchase of my vehicle very easy. I highly highly recommend Kia of Lagrange and Brice Wood for your next automotive purchase!!

December 27, 2016

"Follow through customer service"

- Barbara Dobbins

I have lost both sets of my car keys from my 2015 Optima (long story due to husband's Alzheimer's and his habit of "saving" things). After speaking with a locksmith, he requested I contact the Kia dealership and ask for the key id number. I forgot that Kyle had been my sales person but the lady that answered the call looked up my name and gave me to Brice. Neither of them really got my name but with a bad connection, Brice recalled me and I explained the problem. He stated he would check with Service Department but he was unsure if I needed to go to dealer and he explained that process. I waited but no return call so I called back a few hours later; same answers and same promise to call right back. Never did get call back but got info I needed from Kia of Auburn. Other than Kyle on the day we both the car I was not impressed by any uniqueness or extra customer concern and we were there a lot longer than planned.

December 20, 2016

"very great first time experience, couldn't ask for more."

- Levi Brand

I would like to make a very special thank you to Mr. Brice Wood, I went to Kia of lagrange expecting to get shot down because of my credit, but you never know if you dont ask right? Well Brice was an excellent salesman he's smart and I believe he worked his hardest to help me find the right vehicle for my budget. His ecstatic personality and compassion for my situation, let me know he was a great person overall. I couldn't be more happier with the services I was provided by Brice and the team at Kia of Lagrange

New 2017 Kia Sorento, $31520

New 2017 Kia Sorento, $34530

New 2016 Kia Optima, $33015

2016 Kia Optima

New 2017 Kia Sorento, $34530

2017 Kia Sorento

• free loaner car available*mileage restrictions apply
  • Free shuttle service available*mileage restrictions apply
Kia of Lagrange, LaGrange, GA, 30241