Kia of Lagrange

1217 Lafayette Parkway,
LaGrange, Georgia 30241
Kia of Lagrange Info
About Kia of Lagrange

For us, "customer service" means making your car buying experience as easy and enjoyable as possible. You'll find a number of ways that we make customer service the basis of buying and owning a car from our dealership: - You'll find all the information you need to buy a car right here on our website. - Search through our extensive selection of new and pre-owned vehicles. - Request a price quote on a new vehicle of your choice. - Visit our departments. Our friendly, professional staff will exceed your expectations for personal service. - Enjoy prompt, quality service from our Service Center. Make an appointment or order parts online.

About Kia of Lagrange

• free loaner car available*mileage restrictions apply
  • Free shuttle service available*mileage restrictions apply
Sondra Palmer
7/24/2016

""3rd KIA I have bought can't beat the price nor amenities" "

Martin was very professional and went to bat for me. Wanted a red Sorento and got one! Thank you Martin for going the extra mile!

Angela "Suzi" Woodie
7/21/2016

"Best dealership experience"

Awesome people here! From start to finish, everyone was polite and seemed genuinely excited that I was there. Salesman Kelvin Thornton was fabulous! Most stress free auto purchase. Ever!

Hannah Funderburk
7/20/2016

"Fast and easy experience"

Awesome employees. They were helpful and not pushy like most car dealerships. Came for one car and left with that one care without any problems!

Gsitten
7/20/2016

"Great experience they did everything they said they wood"

From the time I walked in the show room Brice ask how I was doing. And we hit it off great. I have already sent him a referral that purchased a new vehicle. He made the whole experience a winner winner chicken diner. No fooling the whole staff was great.

Shaun Mitchell

Debra
7/12/2016

"A very pleasant experience!"

My car buying experience began with a fact finding mission on the internet. I entered my info on a site where I thought I would be able to compare several vehicles and received calls from several dealerships all over the southeast. The only call I answered was from Brice Wood at Kia of LaGrange. Brice was friendly during the call and in our email conversations as I decided if I was really ready to buy a new vehicle. I could have shopped in my home town, but because of Brice I felt safe in driving to Larrange and it was the best decision. From narrowing down the car that was right for me, to the final price and signing on the dotted line what I was worried would be a pressured sales pitch was NOT...my nerves were eased by Brice's easy, congenial manner and knowledge. Thanks for a great new car and a great car buying experience!

hbbrown
7/11/2016

"Wonderful experience!"

Kelvin and the team at Kia of LaGrange were amazing! My husband and I were greeted at the door and taken step by step through the process of car buying that was easier than I ever remember it being before. Everyone was friendly and answered any questions we asked.

browneye
7/07/2016

"The Salesmen were Great,Kind,Friendly. He was the Best"

We had one of the Best Salesmen in the World. He greeted us with a smile and was able to answer any questions that me and my Husband asked. He was able to find the perfect car for me and at the the price that I wanted the spend. Kelvin took good care of us and stuck with us till the end of the sale. which was a quick process. I will recommend him to all of my friends and Family. We Love you Kelvin Thornton

JohnPM1986
6/29/2016

"Best Service Ever!!!"

I had such a good experience at Kia of LaGrange. Brice Wood was very kind. He took his time with me. Because of my work schedule I had to come in after hours and he stayed with me as long as it took to help me find the right vehicle for me. He didn't just try to sell me anything he found the right vehicle that I wanted and that personally fit my taste. And I really appreciate it how kind he was and how respectful he was. Also i enjoyed how all the other men there came by to shake my hand and made me feel welcomed and encouraged me that they would find the right vehicle that would fit my personal needs and. I also would like to say thank you to Jonathan the Finance Management, he was so kind and listen to my storyj. He took his time with me even after hours but he just took his time and it was just so helpful and such a great experience.

de42
6/27/2016

"Love my new car, hate the service dept"

I took my new car (which I LOVE) in to have a spare tire installed and the vehicle detailed since it was so late when we picked the car up, I explained when making the apointment that I would be there on my lunch break. I took an hour and a half for me to get my car back and they hadn't even detailed it! after and hour and 15 minutes I asked my service writer when it would be done he said 5-10 minutes after 15 minutes I went back and checked and there was my car sitting there ready to go and no one informed me. I did not check the tire install until the next day because I was in a hurry to get back to work. When I did check the work done I found that the under floor storage bin was missing from the back of my car, this was a huge selling point for me in purchasing this vehicle, so I called and talked to Jerry in service (he had been my service rider the previous day) and he had no idea what I was talking about but said to come over to the dealer and they would figure it out. When I arrived he tried to tell me that both the tire and storage bin would not fit (they do) and so they had thrown away my storage bin and would have to order me a new one! Firstly they should have told me about the bin the previous day, then when I called that moring he should have talked to his tech and not had me drive all the way there for them to say they would have to order a new one, finallly after I threw a fit in the middle of the dealer they figured out they could get one out of one of the other cars on the lot. At one point Jerry told me "Hey, I just write the paper work, it's not my fault" HORRIBLE customer service!!!! My family builds these cars and they take great pride in the vehicles they make it saddens me to think people will not buy these cars because it means dealing with such a horrible service department! I love my new car but I am already having regrets because just the thought of having to take it here for service and deal with Jerry and his don't care attitude is ruining the whole thing for me!

de42
6/27/2016

"Love my new car"

The dealership was great, even though they did not have the exact vehicle I wanted on the lot they helped us to locate one with all of the options I wanted and got it to us the next day. I was very impressed. Our sales person was Martin and he was fabulous making sure we were taken care of and that we left with the exact vehicle we came for. When there was an issue with the vehicle they were very quick to correct it.

Reviews of Brice Wood