Kia of Lagrange

1217 Lafayette Parkway,
LaGrange, Georgia 30241
Kia of Lagrange Info
About Kia of Lagrange

For us, "customer service" means making your car buying experience as easy and enjoyable as possible. You'll find a number of ways that we make customer service the basis of buying and owning a car from our dealership: - You'll find all the information you need to buy a car right here on our website. - Search through our extensive selection of new and pre-owned vehicles. - Request a price quote on a new vehicle of your choice. - Visit our departments. Our friendly, professional staff will exceed your expectations for personal service. - Enjoy prompt, quality service from our Service Center. Make an appointment or order parts online.

About Kia of Lagrange

• free loaner car available*mileage restrictions apply
  • Free shuttle service available*mileage restrictions apply
James buzard
7/06/2015

"Very clean and helpful staff. "

Very clean dealership and knowledgable staff. Had plenty of vehicles to choose from. Eric knew about the products he was showing. Feel that the price is higher then we wanted to pay even with the Kia k plan. Originally wanted us to pay $2000 down and $675 a month on a base Sedona.

MCAJR04
7/05/2015

"This was our 2nd Optima our 1st was totalled, saved my life."

AJ and his Manger were great in working with us and understanding our situation. When our 1st Optima was totaled after having it only for 9 months we were EXTREMELY upset and unsure what we were going to do. AJ was very patient and helped us for several months before we finally found the right car for our 16 yr old daughter.

Romancuse
7/04/2015

"2014 Jeep Compass"

I was shopping for a first car for my 16 year old daughter and had been looking on the internet for several weeks. I ended up having multiple conversations with the sales team ( Jonathan & AJ) before making the 90 minute drive to Lagrange. Upon my arrival all was as had been discussed and the experience was positive all the way around.

TeeSugMoKitties
7/01/2015

"Drove the car to me 100 miles away"

I can not say enough about this sales person. AJ has been a pleasure to work with and this is second Kia we have purchased from him in a year. My wife and I am currently very busy with work, so to accommodate our business AJ was able to do everything over the phone, took lots of photos, and then drove the car to us. He drove over 100 miles just to ensure that we were well taken care of. It has been a pleasure working with AJ and I assure you that I will be going back to him for our next car purchase. I suggest you do the same.

KatCampbell
6/25/2015

"A Great Experience!"

Our 16 year old daughter has been saying the only car she wanted to look at was the Kia Optima. We called and spoke to Jonathan and told him what we were looking for. He told us he had several for us to come look at and test drive. We got to the lot and Johnathan pointed us in the right direction. My daughter immediately found the one she wanted. This dealership has a fun and relaxing atmosphere....very enjoyable experience.

Buruko
6/13/2015

"A dealership that recognizes a new way to car shop."

Most dealerships use their website and 'internet sales' departments as nothing more than lead generators. They don't want to discuss business or numbers electronically they just want to get you to the dealership to work the common car sales tactics in order to make a sale. Out of 7 dealerships contacted KIA of LaGrange worked with me to put a deal in place that put me in the driver seat as well as the party that had to be the most trusted as the entire deal was dependent on my honestly regarding my own credit and condition of my trade-in. So if the deal wasn't want I wanted it was all my own fault, they had put everything in place for a great deal. They even worked with me to find the right car electronically. I was set on certain features so I was looking at a specific trim level, once they realized what I was really looking for they found me a car on the lot that wasn't even in the system yet that had everything I needed. They sent me photos on the spot and details for any inquiry I made. Once we hammered it out I made the 40 mile ride to their dealership, in about two hours I was riding home in my new car paying EXACTLY what we had agreed too without me EVER having to set foot on the showroom floor. It was the BEST car buying experience so much so that my wife has decided when she is ready for a new car we will be going back to KIA of LaGrange. There are a lot of dealerships that say they want to treat you like family, KIA of LaGrange is the first to make me feel that way without saying it.

Marmerritt
6/11/2015

"Very good experience! "

We had a great experience at Kia of Lagrange. They helped us pick out the right car and fit it into our budget. Jonathon was very helpful.

carlanicole04
6/08/2015

"It was awesome! "

I was a first time buyer and I was so thankful to have got such a great service. He did a great job getting me financed and finding the perfect car for me. Even after I bought my car, he is still staying on top of everything and making sure I was happy with my purchase.

Mbrulotte
6/05/2015

"Great Experience "

Just got our 2016 Kia Sorento from Scott Tiffin. It was a great experience! This is our 5th Kia purchase and by far the best experience every time we have used a different salesman. They usually rush you or push you into something! Not Scott! He was very nice and informative and let us do all the talking and deciding! Very Happy! I will definitely be sending everyone to Scott Tiffin at Kia of Lagrange! Also the manager Pat was very nice and friendly and hands on! We also worked with Kelvin Thorton online before coming in and he was very friendly! So we were very well taken care of from start to finish!

Happy
6/04/2015

"Good:)"

Scott Tiffin was very professional. He took care of me without a very long wait time. He followed up when necessary. I would recommend Kia of LaGrange to anybody.

Scott Tiffin