Kia of Lagrange

1217 Lafayette Parkway,
LaGrange, Georgia 30241
Kia of Lagrange Info
About Kia of Lagrange

For us, "customer service" means making your car buying experience as easy and enjoyable as possible. You'll find a number of ways that we make customer service the basis of buying and owning a car from our dealership: - You'll find all the information you need to buy a car right here on our website. - Search through our extensive selection of new and pre-owned vehicles. - Request a price quote on a new vehicle of your choice. - Visit our departments. Our friendly, professional staff will exceed your expectations for personal service. - Enjoy prompt, quality service from our Service Center. Make an appointment or order parts online.

About Kia of Lagrange

• free loaner car available*mileage restrictions apply
  • Free shuttle service available*mileage restrictions apply
Martin2015
1/22/2016

"Awesome"

Quick service and answered all my questions promptly. Did what he could to make the car affordable. Gave me his phone number and allowed me a day to decide exactly what car I wanted. He didn't want me to feel rushed into a decision.

Moose deloach

joy
1/20/2016

"Absolutely the best customer service ever!!!"

I really hate car shopping. I have a total fear of over sellers and feel like I am going to be treated like a "stupid woman" when I go shopping and then have to spend the whole time "holding my ground" on what I am looking for. The entire experience was great. AJ King was very gracious and just let me walk around and look for what I liked. He didn't say anything, except answer questions I had. He didn't do corny sales pitches or try to steer me to anything. I was the one doing all of the choosing. Once I picked out the car I liked and test drove it, then my paperwork was submitted to Jonathan Bowling the finance guy. The person I really fear in this whole process is the finance guy! I was prepared for the whole back and forth thing I experienced in the past and I was prepared to walk away if there was any shenanigans with price or whatever. Oh my gosh! I was so surprised that Jonathan was really on my side. I didn't go back and forth with him... he was too busy going back and forth with lenders to get me the best deal and I left with my car with payments lower than I expected. I will never, not ever, shop for a car anywhere else! Thank You Kia of Lagrange! Thank You AJ and Thank You Jonathan! Best car shopping experience ever!

jshade

"Genuine Customer Care"

After my husband and I had a horrible experience at a previous dealership, we decided to drive out to Kia of Lagrange to receive the excellent customer service they guaranteed on their radio commercial. We were not disappointed! We were warmly greeted by AJ King, who made it clear from the beginning that he cared about our needs and our financial goals when choosing a vehicle. He was very personable and knowledgeable. The process from start to finish was about 3 hours, which is much better than any other car buying experience we have had! AJ made sure the process went smoothly, and we were hardly ever left waiting on anyone. He also took the time to sit with us and explain how everything worked in our new vehicle, including hooking up our phones and downloading applicable apps on our phone so we can get the optimal use of our vehicle. My husband and I will be driving to Lagrange for all of our maintenance because of the quality service we received, and are confident we will receive each time we walk in the building. Thank you, Kia of Lagrange, for having a radio commercial on J93.3 so I would hear it and have the opportunity to experience the top rated customer service you provide!

Shealyn

"Amamzing "

Moose was very helpful and got my car down to the payment that I wanted. He was very informative on letting me know about all the technology in my car. He made sure that I was well taken care of while I waited for them to get me the price that I wanted. I appreciate all of his hard work and will send anyone I know that is looking to buy a kia to Moose. Thank you so much

Moose

TerryC519
12/23/2015

"When Christmas Comes Early..... "

My sales representative was Kelvin Thornton. He did an exceptional job at helping me with the purchase of my new 2015 Kia Optima! He has a kind personality and is very helpful with any issues or concerns you may have! Thank you Kelvin and Kia of Lagrange! Your service is excellent as always! I'm too in love with my car! Christmas came early this year!! :)

briaashley27
12/14/2015

"Awesome"

KThornton is so nice and never in a rush just wants you to get what you want. He waited for me to get off of work with such a great personality and never made me feel rushed. Awesome experience.

Shannon Banks
12/03/2015

"Another Kia"

We have bought several cars from this dealership over the past several years. Everyone we have delta with has been helpful and friendly. Our latest car was purchased with AJ'so help. He has a great personality, and was very patient with our daughter.

Alanrybs
12/03/2015

"Excellent, from top to bottom"

AJ was my sales representative he made sure everything was perfect with my 2016 Sorrento from the test drive to the paperwork and all the coffee inbetween. Great deal and dealership, well worth the trip from Bethlehem GA.

Trina1378
11/29/2015

"Best experience possible!"

Best experience possible I went in after terrible experience after terrible experience and was pleasantly surprised by the hospitality and the comic relief provided by AJ that made a usually stressful experience not stressful. ??

RCHSTEACH
11/28/2015

"This was one of the greatest experiences ever."

The salesmen were extremely helpful, professional, and polite. I have never had such a great experience buying a car. We will go back for another one.

Moose