Kia of Lagrange

1217 Lafayette Parkway,
LaGrange, Georgia 30241
Kia of Lagrange Info
About Kia of Lagrange

For us, "customer service" means making your car buying experience as easy and enjoyable as possible. You'll find a number of ways that we make customer service the basis of buying and owning a car from our dealership: - You'll find all the information you need to buy a car right here on our website. - Search through our extensive selection of new and pre-owned vehicles. - Request a price quote on a new vehicle of your choice. - Visit our departments. Our friendly, professional staff will exceed your expectations for personal service. - Enjoy prompt, quality service from our Service Center. Make an appointment or order parts online.

About Kia of Lagrange

• free loaner car available*mileage restrictions apply
  • Free shuttle service available*mileage restrictions apply
blessed16
4/28/2016

"KIA OF LAGRANGE IS TRUE BLESSING "

KIA OF LAGRANGE TRULY BLESSED ME TODAY. I CAN'T THANK THEM ENOUGH FOR ALL THEY DID TO HELP ME WITH MY PURCHASE. FROM BEGINNING TO END THEY WERE RIGHT THERE. I ALSO LIKE THE FACT THAT THEY OFFER HELP/ADVICE FOR THE FUTURE. THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

Rosmith51968
4/27/2016

"Best experience by far!"

Super nice people, cmy salesman Jeff Adams and general manager Todd Parrish knew their stuff any questions my fiancé or myself asked either of them they were on their game.There was no pushing to purchase, we told them what we wanted in our options and they made sure they stuck with what we said. I will definitely be buying here again in the future.

Corie

"Always Very Helpful!"

I will start by saying I hate the car buying process... but Jeff Adams at Kia of Lagrange has always worked hard to get me the best deal possible so I leave there confident in my decision to purchase a vehicle! He is very patient, not pushy and answers all your questions and concerns! I highly recommend anyone looking to buy a car to go see him!

BuddyG
4/27/2016

"Quick, Pleasant and Painless, Done with a Smile "

Walked into The Kia Dealer on a Friday afternoon, 30 minutes before Closing, was met with a smile from Jeff Adams, After asking about a Used GMC Yukon That was on the Lot, I was immediately introduced to the Sales Manager and withing 20 minutes had made a deal that I was Very Satisfied with. Returned the next day to receive open arms by the finance mgr and was out the door. Most impressive within 3 days I received a call from the Owner, Thanking me for my business. Jeff is a Great Guy to deal with, I was never pressured and walked away feeling like I had made some friends. BTW the Yukon is still giving me Great Service Buddy Goodson

Cokeithia McColer

"Thankful"

I was thinking about getting a new car but I got a call from Darek Burdette saying they wanted to buy my Kia van and I laugh thinking it was a joke and told him I would be in but I don't go time I said so he called again so I went . When I walked in the door they were nice and willing to help. I left with a 2015 Kia Sorrento

Chelsms
4/26/2016

"Very Pleased with my new car!!!"

Started a college course an hour away from my home so I needed a way more gas efficient car, and on a college student budget! With the help from Jeff and Todd they found me the perfect car good on gas with a very decent payment! Thanks for the service!!! Will be returning and recommend to new and used car searchers!

busman5000
4/26/2016

"Professional, Honest and Friendly!!"

We were in need of a bigger vehicle for an even bigger deal! Jeff Adams was able to get me what I needed for the price I needed! He was very honest, professional and friendly. We live out of town and Jeff handled all of the business over the phone so when we arrived at the dealership, our vehicle was ready! Very convenient!! My family and I LOVE our Kia Sedona. It has been the most functional and economical vehicle we have ever owned. SHOUT OUT JEFF ADAMS!!!

rda2u01

"AMAZING"

We walked into the dealership about 1 1/2 years ago and met the "King of Cars", Shaun Mitchell for the first time needing a car and not having the best credit, we left with a 2015 Kia Soul having had one of the best car buying experiences of our life. Approximately 8 months later we returned to get our daughter a car. We left that time with a 2015 Kia Forte for her and a 2016 Kia Sorento base model for us, totally shocked that our payments and insurance lowered some. But our story doesn't end there. Approximately 8 months after that we returned to get our daughter another car (due to her totaling out her Forte). Again we left with her a 2016 Kia Optima and we left with a new 2016 Kia Sorento LX and our payments only went up $16. All I can say is WOW. From Shaun, to the finance guys, and the service department. ..simply all a great team. I highly recommend Kia of Lagrange.

Tab

"Shun Mitchell"

Shun was a great salesman fast and easy i will send all my family and friends to Kia of Lagrange to buy a great car Thanks shun

Berea Wilson
4/23/2016

"Brice Woods"

My salesman was Brice Woods and he really helped me out with my whole car buying experience. If every salesman was as patient and helpful as Brice is, purchasing a car would be a breeze for every buyer.. Thanks Kia of Lagrange!

Reviews of Jeff Adams