Kindle Auto Plaza

Karyn Lehmann

Brian Losch, Sales , Kindle Auto Plaza

Brian Losch

April 22, 2017

"Very helpful on new vehicle applications."

- John Van Nimwegen

Denise was very helpful working with JoAnn,Jack deciding all the applications in our new vehicle.Denise made sure our phone linked with the Bluetooth . Made sure our new car had a full tank ofgas.Asked us to return if I needed any help.My first newer vehicle since2003.

April 18, 2017

"Awesome experience with Robbie Walker"

- samanthalauren214

Love working with Robbie Walker. I bought my first car with him and went back to trade it. Each time it was the easiest and best experience. He always takes care of his customers!

April 17, 2017

"Ian got me my truck!"

- Em76

Ian was a consummate profesional and kept working with me until the numbers allowed me to purchase the vehicle without interfering with any of lifes other expenses. Thanks to Ian the year long search for the vehicle i was looking for ended after only a couple hours at the dealership. Would highly recommend Ian and the rest of the courteous staff at Kindle.