Kindle Auto Plaza

525 Stone Harbor Blvd., Cape May Court House, New Jersey 08210

Makes: Ford | Chrysler | Dodge | Jeep | Ram | Lincoln | Service Center | Mercury

Showroom Hours: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM

Kindle Auto Plaza

525 Stone Harbor Blvd.,
Cape May Court House, New Jersey 08210
Kindle Auto Plaza Info
About Kindle Auto Plaza

For more than 50 years, Kindle has been proud to call itself your Friend at Exit 10. Our family-owned business caters to individuals, families, businesses and professionals. We carry five vehicle lines, included Ford, Lincoln, Mercury, Dodge and Isuzu Commercial trucks. We also carry one of the area's largest selection of pre-owned vehicles. No matter what your need are we have your car. We offer the professionalism of a high-volume, modern facility combined with a solid reputation of strong customer service and good value. Stop by today and find out why we have been Driving Customers Happy for Over 50 Years! We look forward to assisting you with your vehicle and adding you to the Kindle family. Our Customers love the way we take care of their automotive needs. Remember, we not only want to earn your business today; we want to be your automotive partner for all your vehicle needs for the rest of your life.

About Kindle Auto Plaza

Avalon beachcomber
6/23/2016

"Excellent reputation"

My husband is a long time customer , buying cars and using service dept I wanted used car. Checked inventory on line, many to choose from found just what I wanted Denise is very knowledgeable woman.had the answers to all my questions.She is very easy to deal with . Will recommend her to all my friends

J & K
6/23/2016

"Excellent experience. "

We received very personal service, and ended up with just the car we wanted. There was no pressure to buy "up" which is a very annoying sales tactic, and was never a problem at Kindle. We felt that our trade-in offer was fair, and our salesperson, Denise Kennedy Watson, helped find rebates for us which was greatly appreciated. We would definitely return the next time we're in the market for a new car.

Debbie ? looking into problems with PA plates and registration

capemayer99
6/16/2016

"SUPER SALES WOMAN"

Denise and I have done business over the past 15 years or so and she never has let me down. I bought several low mileage used cars from her and she has a way of getting the customer to come back for future sales. This new Lincoln that she selected for me is by far the best car I have ever owned. Charlie Langan

Sarahlynnec
6/14/2016

"Great"

Our family has been buying cars from kindle for years. I personally have just started and I couldn't think of a better person to work with than Denise Kennedy! She does an amazing job!

Tom Laffey
6/14/2016

"Going Back for Another Car/Deal"

Denise Kennedy has always been more than a car salesperson. She gets the job done with patience and friendly persuasion, that's good. We'll be back again. Thanks for your caring.

jenna.ankney
6/07/2016

"Denise is the best!"

My family has been getting cars (new, used, and leased)for many years through Denise at Kindle and we have never had an issue, she's very informative about specs and features of every car, and she is very dedicated to customer service.

bbmusic
6/06/2016

"Thanks Denise for all your help!"

Buying your first car is not an easy feat, especially when you're a young woman. Denise gave us a car buying experience that greatly surpassed any other dealerships we casually visited. She was friendly, helpful, down to earth and made sure that I was comfortable with my purchase. Where other dealers directed their sales to my dad, Denise recognized that I was the one paying for my new car so she really put it in my hands. (That was something small but it was awesome!!) It meant the world and I would definitely recommend her to others looking to buy a car in the near future. :)

bluetai
5/12/2016

"Great deal, fantastic salesperson"

Denise is an excellent salesperson. Extremely knowledgeable and helpful. She goes out of her way to get you the best deal possible. Overall it was a wonderful experience.

popdukes13
5/12/2016

"work van"

easiest process with great people like Denise Kennedy Watson and Joe helping us!! Denise has been working with us for years and always comes through and makes the whole process easy and painless!!!! We will definitely be back for my cupcake van soon!!!!!

car
4/28/2016

"Purchasing a Lease"

It was a terrific experience dealing with Kindle while purchasing the lease of a new Ford Fusion. Our agent, Denise Kennedy-Watson, was extremely helpfull in answering all our questions and even providing much information that we didn't think to ask. I will recommend Kindle and especially Denise to all my friends & Familey. Fred G. Ballay

Reviews of Denise Kennedy-Watson