Kindle Auto Plaza

525 Stone Harbor Blvd., Cape May Court House, New Jersey 08210

Makes: Ford | Chrysler | Dodge | Jeep | Ram | Lincoln | Service Center | Mercury

Showroom Hours: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM

Kindle Auto Plaza

525 Stone Harbor Blvd.,
Cape May Court House, New Jersey 08210
Kindle Auto Plaza Info
About Kindle Auto Plaza

For more than 50 years, Kindle has been proud to call itself your Friend at Exit 10. Our family-owned business caters to individuals, families, businesses and professionals. We carry five vehicle lines, included Ford, Lincoln, Mercury, Dodge and Isuzu Commercial trucks. We also carry one of the area's largest selection of pre-owned vehicles. No matter what your need are we have your car. We offer the professionalism of a high-volume, modern facility combined with a solid reputation of strong customer service and good value. Stop by today and find out why we have been Driving Customers Happy for Over 50 Years! We look forward to assisting you with your vehicle and adding you to the Kindle family. Our Customers love the way we take care of their automotive needs. Remember, we not only want to earn your business today; we want to be your automotive partner for all your vehicle needs for the rest of your life.

About Kindle Auto Plaza

Raven 1953
7/21/2016

"Excellent in sevice"

Denise is top notch. She went well beyond what would be expected to get me into a car. Her kindness and compassion with me made so comfortable I am telling everyone to go to kindle and ask for her.

Debbie, title

Tom_Wagner
7/20/2016

"Jeep sale with Denise Kennedy"

Denise Kennedy and the rest of the Kindle Staff were extremely helpful during my shopping experience. As a first time car buyer, there was no pressure from Denise and a lot of guidance. I was recommended by my mother and brother to check out Kindle. It did not disappoint. A week after my first visit to the dealership, I walked away with the purchase of my new Jeep Grand Cherokee with the best deal for me. Thanks Denise!

Henny1
7/17/2016

"A Teenagers First Car"

Yesterday we stopped at Kindle Auto Plaza to look at a couple of used cars that they had for our sons first vehicle. We were looking for something reliable, nothing to high end and something that wasn't used and abused. When I saw the car I liked online and inquired about it, I was contacted the next day by Brian who let me know that the vehicle was still there and when we could come down to see it. We decided Saturday was best, We arrived and immediately searched for Brian to which he introduced himself and was already ready with the keys. Then we went out there and he was the most down to earth, respectable car salesperson that we had ever met. He took his time with us, didn't rush us and was helpful throughout the whole process. We took it out for a spin and knew the car was in great shape and there was only minor dings and scratches on it, but for a teenagers first car it was a dream. The car only had one owner and less than 100,000 miles. We went inside and spoke to Brian about what the car needed new tires and some surface rust on the bottom corner panel and that we were interested in it but the price had to move. He never once said no and instead made sure we got the price we were looking for, because they weren't just getting my business they were getting my families business. We worked everything out and he even had them take the car back, detail it, buff the headlights, and once that was finished he even took our teenager son to the gas station and filled the car up for him, that is something you don't see with most dealerships or sales people. The added time he spent with us to ensure we had a great experience is why I will go back there to purchase my next vehicle and why I suggest you do the same.

rswearingen1
7/17/2016

"Leasing a new SUV ."

Pleasure dealing with Denise.She was very informative and knowledgeable . She went out of her way to make sure we were pleased with our purchase.

none

Samthefishman
7/14/2016

"No Pressure, No games, Refreshingly Honest"

I saw the car in the lot on a early morning Sunday drive. The description and price was the same at the location as advertised. So there was no wondering what the next pitch would be that I would not be ready for. The price was the price and I received what I thought I should have gotten on my trade. I wanted to stay in a nugget range for my payments and they met my needs. Refreshing !!!

Bigbaldsam
7/13/2016

"Device department the best!"

Paul really went above and beyond ty.took the time to listen to my full story ,and looked into doing what was needed to fix the problem,much better then Bruce lawless at dunphy,they told me lie after lie.

Paul larkin

Judith McCarry
6/30/2016

"Great experenice"

Walked me though everything made it easy! Denise found every rebate possible. This is the 3rd car we have bought from Denise and will be back again!!

Avalon beachcomber
6/23/2016

"Excellent reputation"

My husband is a long time customer , buying cars and using service dept I wanted used car. Checked inventory on line, many to choose from found just what I wanted Denise is very knowledgeable woman.had the answers to all my questions.She is very easy to deal with . Will recommend her to all my friends

J & K
6/23/2016

"Excellent experience. "

We received very personal service, and ended up with just the car we wanted. There was no pressure to buy "up" which is a very annoying sales tactic, and was never a problem at Kindle. We felt that our trade-in offer was fair, and our salesperson, Denise Kennedy Watson, helped find rebates for us which was greatly appreciated. We would definitely return the next time we're in the market for a new car.

Debbie ? looking into problems with PA plates and registration

capemayer99
6/16/2016

"SUPER SALES WOMAN"

Denise and I have done business over the past 15 years or so and she never has let me down. I bought several low mileage used cars from her and she has a way of getting the customer to come back for future sales. This new Lincoln that she selected for me is by far the best car I have ever owned. Charlie Langan

Reviews of Denise Kennedy-Watson