Kindle Auto Plaza

525 Stone Harbor Blvd., Cape May Court House, New Jersey 08210

Makes: Ford | Chrysler | Dodge | Jeep | Ram | Lincoln | Service Center | Mercury

Showroom Hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Closed

Kindle Auto Plaza

525 Stone Harbor Blvd.,
Cape May Court House, New Jersey 08210
Kindle Auto Plaza Info
About Kindle Auto Plaza

For more than 50 years, Kindle has been proud to call itself your Friend at Exit 10. Our family-owned business caters to individuals, families, businesses and professionals. We carry five vehicle lines, included Ford, Lincoln, Mercury, Dodge and Isuzu Commercial trucks. We also carry one of the area's largest selection of pre-owned vehicles. No matter what your need are we have your car. We offer the professionalism of a high-volume, modern facility combined with a solid reputation of strong customer service and good value. Stop by today and find out why we have been Driving Customers Happy for Over 50 Years! We look forward to assisting you with your vehicle and adding you to the Kindle family. Our Customers love the way we take care of their automotive needs. Remember, we not only want to earn your business today; we want to be your automotive partner for all your vehicle needs for the rest of your life.

About Kindle Auto Plaza

TMKriegel
2/10/2016

"Jonas F350"

We lost our 2015 F250 during the flooding from winter storm Jonas. I contacted Brian Losch at Kindle Ford and within 2 days Brian found us a F350 configured perfectly for towing our 5th Wheel RV. Brian and everyone at Kindle went above and beyond to make sure we were completely satisfied. Kindle will be our Ford Dealer of choice from now on!

Brian Losch

KevinT
2/07/2016

"More than satisfied"

First spoke to Robert Baker on the phone about a Ford F250 I had seen on the internet. Robert was pleasant to speak with and answered all my questions about the vehicle. Took the next step to visit the dealership and met Robert there on his day off. Robert was awesome even more so in person and had a very pleasant experience all the way thru the transaction with me driving home in a New Ford F250. I would without hesitation highly recommend Robert and Kindle for their next purchase of a new or used vehicle

rayray67
2/06/2016

"sales person Brian Losch"

Just purchase ford f-150 Sales personBrain Losch is very professional in what he does. if you have any kind of problem Brain is on top of it. Great person to deal with. Ray Krauss

jerzystang
2/02/2016

"Easy sale, no pressure."

Visited this dealer, and was not expecting to buy a vehicle. I checked the dealer website, and they had the best prices in the area, on left over 2015 models. After looking at a 2015 ford f150, and going over the numbers, I bought the truck that day. Very low pressure sale, and very willing to work with me on the price of the truck.

joey2016
1/31/2016

"A satisfied customer"

It is not just about buying a new car, it is about the experience. Our experience with Ms. Denise Kennedy-Watson was a pleasure. She listened to what we had to say, answered all our many questions and stayed within our budget, making the purchase of our car easy and pressure free. We will recommend Denise, with no hesitation, to family and friends when they are interested in buying a car. Joanne and Tom McDonald

eremente
1/28/2016

"Perofessional"

Salesmen were very professional and complete in explaining the process to go thru, details and features of the vehicle and very accommodating Due to the flood I had no way of getting to and from the dealership...Brian Losch was extremely helpful at that inconvenient time. Thank you all again.

Ram 1500 Big Horn
1/24/2016

"I drove 190 miles to buy a 2015 Ram 1500 from Kindle Dodge."

Not only did Kindle have the exact vehicle with options in stock that I was looking for but they also offered it at a great sales price. Roger Bergeron provided exceptional sales service from our initial conversation, through the completion of the purchase process and afterwards Roger and Kevin Perry (Manager) addressed all of my questions and even requested the Service Department to double check the steering alignment prior to my signing the papers. There was never any pressure to complete the purchase until I was satisfied. I would highly recommend contacting Roger at Kindle if you are looking to purchase a new Dodge or Ford automobile.

Roger Bergeron

tt
1/21/2016

"New Car"

I am 69 and have-bought many cars. Brian is the best salesman I have dealt with. I am not an easy buyer but he worked to make sure I got the deal I wanted and constantly was going the extra mile to make sure everything's was right and I was satisfied.

1/17/2016

"I had a great experience at Kindle Ford "

I had a great experience at Kindle Ford and with my salesperson Denise Kennedy-Watson. I new and grew up with Denise most off my life. Did not feel pressure in buying my car.Bought my car on a Friday night and did not leave until 9:45. pm that night. Now that is service!! Good friend and a great salesperson. I am really going to enjoy my new Ford Escape Thanks again Alexander Iannone

DebMac12
1/16/2016

"Great sales and experience"

Our experience at Kindle Auto group(Ford) was the best car purchase experience we've ever had. Our sales person Denise was informed, friendly, and helped us get the vehicle we wanted with no pressure. I would highly recommend Kindle Ford!

Reviews of Denise Kennedy-Watson