Kindle Auto Plaza

525 Stone Harbor Blvd., Cape May Court House, New Jersey 08210

Makes: Ford | Chrysler | Dodge | Jeep | Ram | Lincoln | Service Center | Mercury

Showroom Hours: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM

Kindle Auto Plaza

525 Stone Harbor Blvd.,
Cape May Court House, New Jersey 08210
Kindle Auto Plaza Info
About Kindle Auto Plaza

For more than 50 years, Kindle has been proud to call itself your Friend at Exit 10. Our family-owned business caters to individuals, families, businesses and professionals. We carry five vehicle lines, included Ford, Lincoln, Mercury, Dodge and Isuzu Commercial trucks. We also carry one of the area's largest selection of pre-owned vehicles. No matter what your need are we have your car. We offer the professionalism of a high-volume, modern facility combined with a solid reputation of strong customer service and good value. Stop by today and find out why we have been Driving Customers Happy for Over 50 Years! We look forward to assisting you with your vehicle and adding you to the Kindle family. Our Customers love the way we take care of their automotive needs. Remember, we not only want to earn your business today; we want to be your automotive partner for all your vehicle needs for the rest of your life.

About Kindle Auto Plaza

Steve
9/22/2016

"Excellent Service"

My experience at Kindle Auto Plaza was amazing. Steve was a great salesman who was patient with us during the whole process. The Ford stock at the dealership was impressive. They had five ST models in stock, which was surprising since these tend to be absent from many of the Ford dealerships in the area. After we decided on the car we wanted, the following financial process was quick and pressure-free. It was a pleasure to make my purchase there.

Steve Aslanian

new17
9/21/2016

"sales and service that is the best"

the first visit I was met by steve aslanian he made my buying experience great. he gave me a test drive to be sure that I was picking the right car for me. he followed through with great help with all my questions. I purchased a ford fusion and it is perfect.

STEVE ASLANIAN

Operator105
9/21/2016

"Quick and easy purchase"

Denise replied to my email on Monday morning and Tuesday morning I drove away in my new car. Denise goes above and beyond to get the deal done and make her customers happy. A great experience!

Mark O Connor
9/14/2016

"great deal great sales person"

I searched around four other dealers but came back to kindle. My salesperson called me every few days to see how my search was going and asked me not to make a deal until I talked to her. I had four other prices went back to her and made the best deal I could find.

janefasano
9/01/2016

"Denise and service staff incredible!"

I bought a 2017 Lincoln MKZ yesterday. Denise Kennedy-Watson located this vehicle, and the staff worked quickly to get it ready for me. I needed this vehicle immediately so I could return to Florida where I reside. Denise worked overtime and spent late night hours and vacation time to find exactly the model I wanted. I buy all my Lincolns from Kindle in Stone Harbor because of Denise and the superior service department -- especially Aaron Morrell, a licensed Lincoln service employee, who takes special care of my cars. Terrific!

Aaron Morrell

Jess N
9/01/2016

"STAY AWAY - Shady, Liars"

Stay away from this car dealership. There was terrible communication and poor organization across the board. Mark is a liar. He tried to get me in with a classic bait and switch. We went to Sport Hyundai Dodge which was further away but found a much better deal on a much better car.

Kindle Auto Plaza responded to this review

September 06, 2016

I apologize for and miscommunication while you were here. I can assure you we do not use any "bait and switch" tactics here at our dealership. Our sales consultant Mark has been here for a few years and has always represented our dealership in a professional and honest manner. If there is anything we can do in the future please feel free to contact me personally and I will assist in any way I can Bonnie Vitola Internet Director

Annemarie B
8/19/2016

"Completely satisfied!"

An expensive repair on our 11 year old car forced us to look for a new one more quickly than anticipated - obviously we don't buy cars very often... We called Denise Kennedy-Watson at Kindle who we have worked with to buy other family vehicles. Denise scheduled an appointment for us immediately, at our convenience. She made the entire process painless! She showed us exactly what we wanted to see and asked the right questions to help us find the car that was perfect for us. Everything went smoothly - it could not have been easier! Denise truly cares about her customers and goes out of her way to ensure each of them is completely satisfied. We highly recommend her and we will continue to go to her when anyone in our family needs a vehicle. P.S. I LOVE MY NEW FORD ESCAPE!!!!

truckgirl
8/11/2016

"Satifying and efficent "

Our salesman, Mark Hampton was exceptional. My husband and I came into the dealership to see an F-150 XLT that I saw and liked on line. After comparing the XLT with the Lariat I decided to go with the Lariat. The only problem was that Kindle didn't have one in silver. Mark found one in Pennsylvania and in less than one week a trade was made and my silver Lariat was on your property. Mark went over and above to make sure that I purchased the truck I wanted. After owning only GMC vehicles for the last 10 years I was not familiar with any of Ford's options or interior setup. Mark did a great job helping me to get familiar with the different features. My husband and I were really impressed with Mark. We plan on returning to Kindle Ford for future vehicle purchases.

bethanystaeger
8/11/2016

"Quick, easy and efficent "

Unfortunately I was forced to look into buying a new car immediately when my car suddenly died on me after 10 years. I have been to a number of dealers but none of them gave me the quick and efficient service the way Kindle did, I walked into Kindle a little flustered since I was on a time constraint and I was quickly created by Mark Hampton. Even though it looked like he was in the middle of something he dropped everything and told me to sit down and he started asking me what I was looking for. We found a car that intrigued me so he got the keys and we went for a drive. I fell in love with the car and Mark was quick to get all the paper work started right away, I went in on a Saturday late afternoon and Mark stayed after hours to make sure the service I was getting was the best. From the sales rep to Jeff in finance it was a breeze, I had the my vehicle by Tuesday morning. Ultimately the customer service was a big part in the purchase of my vehicle. I would highly recommend this dealer. Kindle goes above and beyond to make sure your satisfaction is 100%!

jdigalbo

"Used Car Purchase"

Recently in a bad auto accident. My car was totaled. Denise helped me find just the right car for me. She carefully explained all the features. Loved dealing with her and would come back to her again. Karen in financial was also a joy to work with. She made the whole process easy. These two ladies are a credit to Kindle

Reviews of Denise Kennedy-Watson