Kindle Auto Plaza

4.3

January 18, 2017

"High Quality Experience"

- AvocadoBen

I originally went to a different dealer looking for a Ford Fiesta. They didn't have the model I wanted and wouldn't give me straight answers on prices. They kept trying to pressure me into buying a different, more expensive car on their lot, and basically refused to go get the Fiesta I wanted from another dealer. The dealer told me they would talk to their manager about getting me a nicer, more expensive car on the lot for the same price as the Fiesta. After leaving my girlfriend and myself alone for 20 minutes, he came back with a quote that was the sticker price on the more expensive car. Needless to say, I left and will not be returning. The following day I went to Kindle. My girlfriend and I were greeted by Sierra who was very kind and helpful from the start. There was no funny business with leaving us alone for extended periods of time, trying to upsell us, or being unclear with the prices. She was kind enough to give us side-by-side comparisons of the Fiesta models & years we were interested in and had no hesitation in offering to get the exact model/year car we wanted from another dealer once we made our intention to buy clear. As this was my first car purchase, she helped me step by step through the process. Not once did I feel uncomfortable, pressured, or have any sort of frustration, confusion, or unanswered questions. The car was retrieved from another dealer for me and once it arrived they cleaned it, did a checkup, and filled it with gas. Karyn helped me with the actual purchase agreement and paperwork and was also very nice to work with. She was funny and extremely knowledgeable. Everything was explained to me in detail and again it was fast, friendly, easy, and low-pressure. I am not usually one to go online and write reviews, but my experience at Kindle was exceptionally good. I will be recommending this dealership to my family and friends and will return here in the future for new vehicles if I am still in the area. Well worth the drive for the high quality experience.

January 13, 2017

"2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee"

- joemaj

Tom McAteer was excellent. He made the buying process very comfortable and went above and beyond to get a good deal done. One of the best experiences I have ever had buying a new car.

January 10, 2017

"Bought black 2014 Ford Explorer "

- Kmqadj

Amazing experience! Denise was wonderful and helped our car buying easy and less intimidating. This is explorer number 2 buying experience from your dealership. Love the car! Thank you!!