Kindle Auto Plaza

Makes: Chrysler|Dodge|Ford|Jeep|Lincoln|Mercury|Ram|Service Center

Kindle Auto Plaza

Kindle Auto Plaza Info
About Kindle Auto Plaza

For more than 50 years, Kindle has been proud to call itself your Friend at Exit 10. Our family-owned business caters to individuals, families, businesses and professionals. We carry five vehicle lines, included Ford, Lincoln, Mercury, Dodge and Isuzu Commercial trucks. We also carry one of the area's largest selection of pre-owned vehicles. No matter what your need are we have your car. We offer the professionalism of a high-volume, modern facility combined with a solid reputation of strong customer service and good value. Stop by today and find out why we have been Driving Customers Happy for Over 50 Years! We look forward to assisting you with your vehicle and adding you to the Kindle family. Our Customers love the way we take care of their automotive needs. Remember, we not only want to earn your business today; we want to be your automotive partner for all your vehicle needs for the rest of your life.

About Kindle Auto Plaza

jbeagan27
12/12/2014

"Found the car that was a close match"

This dealership seems good but the salesman Brian was very good, he/they went and found the closest match to the car I was looking for and got me the best price they could and went and got the car from a dealership a state away.

DRoque2
12/10/2014

"Ford Escape - Brian Losch"

I recently purchased a 2014 Ford Escape. My experience with Brian Losch was excellent. He was very patient with me as I deliberated between three different vehicles that were within my budget. I was able to purchase a car in my "price range" and I am very pleased with it. All the employee's I worked with were very friendly, not pushy, and I did my research on Kelly Blue Book before purchasing and I know that I had paid a fair price. I would highly recommend Kindle Auto Plaza as well as Brian Losch.

chevydoc
12/01/2014

"Found my Rubicon!"

Thanks to Denise Kennedy-Watson I was able to make a great deal on.my new Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon. It was like sitting down with an old friend to chat. My family loves our new truck! Thank you!

debid
11/30/2014

"Tony Canesso"

Tony sold us our very first Ford Escape. He has never been a "pushy" type salesperson and has even told us to hold back from purchasing if the time was not right. We just purchased our third Escape from him and hope to continue to do business with him in the future. He is knowledgeable, friendly and even remembers my birthday!

robinlee50
11/17/2014

"Denise kennedy Watson the best"

Denise kennedy watson was my sales person. She was just like a friend. My parents bought cars from her for years and this is the second car i bought from her. She goes out of her way to help you. I will only deal with her and will recommend her to any family or friends that are looking to buy a new car. A friend of mine will be looking for a new car with in 6 months and that is who she will contact. Denis your awesome and i am so happy with the way u treated me when i bought my new car. 10 thumbs up for you!!!!!!!!

esteig
11/15/2014

"Unbelievable Service Denise Kennedy Watson Sales"

I went to Kindle Ford Where I dealt with Denise Kennedy Watson, she helped me out tremendously by asking the right questions and going the extra mile for me by giving me the best deal out there. Denise is an asset to Kindle ford and should be the model for the other associates in the dealership!

P_Racer22
11/14/2014

"Chelsea was FANTASTIC!"

I could not be happier with my 2014 F-150! Chelsea was an awesome salesperson who was both pleasant and very informative! She helped me purchase my dream truck and I could not be any happier, Thank You!!

Chelsea Rekuc

Sarahgail
11/08/2014

"SGSHIPTON "

Bought a 2011 Ford Ranger. Robbie Walker was very helpful, as well as the staff we worked with. We enjoyed our experience with Kindle Ford.

Krem81
11/04/2014

"Albert is awesome!!"

Albert Thalheimer was a pleasure to work with. He was very friendly and knowledgeable with the vehicle. There wasn't any kind of pressure to buy or make any rash decisions. Buying a car is a lengthy process & Albert made it enjoyable. We would definitely buy from him again also we will be referring our friends and family.

jpscr13
11/02/2014

"Fantastic Experience"

I came to Kindle because I found a used car online, and the price was perfect. Brian had called me to tell me the SUV was still available and to try to set up an appointment. Luckily I made it down the same day I found it. He had the car already pulled up waiting for me to get there. We hopped in it for a test drive; perfect. Once we got back to the dealership, Brian immediately tried helping me out. He knew how bad I wanted that truck and wanted to make sure that I got a good deal. I cannot remember the finance worker's name, but the two of them together, along with the used car manager worked diligently to get me the price I wanted. They went above and beyond what I expected them to do for me. It was one of the best experiences I've had looking and/or buying a car. Brian made it ten times easier with his willingness to fight to get me a great deal. This dealership has earned my trust and future business.

Reviews of Denise Kennedy-Watson