Kindle Auto Plaza

525 Stone Harbor Blvd., Cape May Court House, New Jersey 08210

Makes: Ford | Chrysler | Dodge | Jeep | Ram | Lincoln | Service Center | Mercury

Showroom Hours: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM

Kindle Auto Plaza

525 Stone Harbor Blvd.,
Cape May Court House, New Jersey 08210
Kindle Auto Plaza Info
About Kindle Auto Plaza

For more than 50 years, Kindle has been proud to call itself your Friend at Exit 10. Our family-owned business caters to individuals, families, businesses and professionals. We carry five vehicle lines, included Ford, Lincoln, Mercury, Dodge and Isuzu Commercial trucks. We also carry one of the area's largest selection of pre-owned vehicles. No matter what your need are we have your car. We offer the professionalism of a high-volume, modern facility combined with a solid reputation of strong customer service and good value. Stop by today and find out why we have been Driving Customers Happy for Over 50 Years! We look forward to assisting you with your vehicle and adding you to the Kindle family. Our Customers love the way we take care of their automotive needs. Remember, we not only want to earn your business today; we want to be your automotive partner for all your vehicle needs for the rest of your life.

About Kindle Auto Plaza

Annemarie B
8/19/2016

"Completely satisfied!"

An expensive repair on our 11 year old car forced us to look for a new one more quickly than anticipated - obviously we don't buy cars very often... We called Denise Kennedy-Watson at Kindle who we have worked with to buy other family vehicles. Denise scheduled an appointment for us immediately, at our convenience. She made the entire process painless! She showed us exactly what we wanted to see and asked the right questions to help us find the car that was perfect for us. Everything went smoothly - it could not have been easier! Denise truly cares about her customers and goes out of her way to ensure each of them is completely satisfied. We highly recommend her and we will continue to go to her when anyone in our family needs a vehicle. P.S. I LOVE MY NEW FORD ESCAPE!!!!

truckgirl
8/11/2016

"Satifying and efficent "

Our salesman, Mark Hampton was exceptional. My husband and I came into the dealership to see an F-150 XLT that I saw and liked on line. After comparing the XLT with the Lariat I decided to go with the Lariat. The only problem was that Kindle didn't have one in silver. Mark found one in Pennsylvania and in less than one week a trade was made and my silver Lariat was on your property. Mark went over and above to make sure that I purchased the truck I wanted. After owning only GMC vehicles for the last 10 years I was not familiar with any of Ford's options or interior setup. Mark did a great job helping me to get familiar with the different features. My husband and I were really impressed with Mark. We plan on returning to Kindle Ford for future vehicle purchases.

bethanystaeger
8/11/2016

"Quick, easy and efficent "

Unfortunately I was forced to look into buying a new car immediately when my car suddenly died on me after 10 years. I have been to a number of dealers but none of them gave me the quick and efficient service the way Kindle did, I walked into Kindle a little flustered since I was on a time constraint and I was quickly created by Mark Hampton. Even though it looked like he was in the middle of something he dropped everything and told me to sit down and he started asking me what I was looking for. We found a car that intrigued me so he got the keys and we went for a drive. I fell in love with the car and Mark was quick to get all the paper work started right away, I went in on a Saturday late afternoon and Mark stayed after hours to make sure the service I was getting was the best. From the sales rep to Jeff in finance it was a breeze, I had the my vehicle by Tuesday morning. Ultimately the customer service was a big part in the purchase of my vehicle. I would highly recommend this dealer. Kindle goes above and beyond to make sure your satisfaction is 100%!

jdigalbo

"Used Car Purchase"

Recently in a bad auto accident. My car was totaled. Denise helped me find just the right car for me. She carefully explained all the features. Loved dealing with her and would come back to her again. Karen in financial was also a joy to work with. She made the whole process easy. These two ladies are a credit to Kindle

bob
7/29/2016

""Buying car with Denise""

Denise Kennedy Watson was extremely helpful in our car buying experience yesterday. She went above & beyond. Denise even weathered a storm to put our tags on. Thanks for all your help!

Raven 1953
7/21/2016

"Excellent in sevice"

Denise is top notch. She went well beyond what would be expected to get me into a car. Her kindness and compassion with me made so comfortable I am telling everyone to go to kindle and ask for her.

Debbie, title

Tom_Wagner
7/20/2016

"Jeep sale with Denise Kennedy"

Denise Kennedy and the rest of the Kindle Staff were extremely helpful during my shopping experience. As a first time car buyer, there was no pressure from Denise and a lot of guidance. I was recommended by my mother and brother to check out Kindle. It did not disappoint. A week after my first visit to the dealership, I walked away with the purchase of my new Jeep Grand Cherokee with the best deal for me. Thanks Denise!

Henny1
7/17/2016

"A Teenagers First Car"

Yesterday we stopped at Kindle Auto Plaza to look at a couple of used cars that they had for our sons first vehicle. We were looking for something reliable, nothing to high end and something that wasn't used and abused. When I saw the car I liked online and inquired about it, I was contacted the next day by Brian who let me know that the vehicle was still there and when we could come down to see it. We decided Saturday was best, We arrived and immediately searched for Brian to which he introduced himself and was already ready with the keys. Then we went out there and he was the most down to earth, respectable car salesperson that we had ever met. He took his time with us, didn't rush us and was helpful throughout the whole process. We took it out for a spin and knew the car was in great shape and there was only minor dings and scratches on it, but for a teenagers first car it was a dream. The car only had one owner and less than 100,000 miles. We went inside and spoke to Brian about what the car needed new tires and some surface rust on the bottom corner panel and that we were interested in it but the price had to move. He never once said no and instead made sure we got the price we were looking for, because they weren't just getting my business they were getting my families business. We worked everything out and he even had them take the car back, detail it, buff the headlights, and once that was finished he even took our teenager son to the gas station and filled the car up for him, that is something you don't see with most dealerships or sales people. The added time he spent with us to ensure we had a great experience is why I will go back there to purchase my next vehicle and why I suggest you do the same.

rswearingen1
7/17/2016

"Leasing a new SUV ."

Pleasure dealing with Denise.She was very informative and knowledgeable . She went out of her way to make sure we were pleased with our purchase.

none

Samthefishman
7/14/2016

"No Pressure, No games, Refreshingly Honest"

I saw the car in the lot on a early morning Sunday drive. The description and price was the same at the location as advertised. So there was no wondering what the next pitch would be that I would not be ready for. The price was the price and I received what I thought I should have gotten on my trade. I wanted to stay in a nugget range for my payments and they met my needs. Refreshing !!!

Reviews of Denise Kennedy-Watson