Kindle Auto Plaza

Showroom Hours: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM Closed

Kindle Auto Plaza

Kindle Auto Plaza Info
About Kindle Auto Plaza

For more than 50 years, Kindle has been proud to call itself your Friend at Exit 10. Our family-owned business caters to individuals, families, businesses and professionals. We carry five vehicle lines, included Ford, Lincoln, Mercury, Dodge and Isuzu Commercial trucks. We also carry one of the area's largest selection of pre-owned vehicles. No matter what your need are we have your car. We offer the professionalism of a high-volume, modern facility combined with a solid reputation of strong customer service and good value. Stop by today and find out why we have been Driving Customers Happy for Over 50 Years! We look forward to assisting you with your vehicle and adding you to the Kindle family. Our Customers love the way we take care of their automotive needs. Remember, we not only want to earn your business today; we want to be your automotive partner for all your vehicle needs for the rest of your life.

About Kindle Auto Plaza

SteveP
1/21/2015

"Sold on Robbie Walker"

A recent accident involving my former work vehicle, a 2003 Ford Econoline van, put me in need of a replacement vehicle. I once again turned to Ford due to the superior quality of the commercial vehicles that Ford produces. I drove to Kindle Ford to discuss my options with Kindle's Number 1 salesman, Mr. Robbie Walker. I have purchased several vehicles, for my family, from Kindle but this was the first commercial vehicle I have needed since 2003. My old van was a workhorse and I will sadly miss her! With the Ford Econoline van being now discontinued Robbie directed me toward the new Ford Transit. Robbie showed me the vast amount of handy options that the new Transit features. He took his time explaining features to me and made me feel that I was the only person that mattered to him at that moment. That is a truly admirable trait to find in a car salesperson! We then went for a test drive of the Transit and I was sold by the quiet ride, the performance from the V6 engine and the cavernous feel of the large interior. I had to stop several times to have Robbie explain features to me and each time I would remark more strongly "I LIKE this truck!!" I thought that I had kept Robbie Walker out on my test drive too long and was pleasantly told by Robbie "you take as much time as you need to feel right at home with this truck. Kindle has other salesmen to handle other clients but right now I am all yours, my friend!" This is what no-pressure car sales are all about!!! Robbie Walker has NEVER pushed me into the wrong vehicle, or rushed me to just make a sale, or treated me like I was a faceless number who was just there to help him make his commission!!!! Robbie, in my book, is Kindle Ford's second greatest asset with their best asset being that they sell the hardest working commercial vehicles this planet has to offer. Ford Trucks!! The new Ford Transit and Robbie Walker. THE winning combination and there is nowhere else on earth to have this Four Star combination but at Kindle Ford at Exit 10 on the Garden State Parkway. Come see Robbie, you will be glad you did!!

Jkramer21313
1/16/2015

"Waited 20 yrs to finally buy a car from a local dealer!!"

Always wanted to buy local, lived on same street in wildwood as Kindle my entire life until they moved to court house. Worked hard and became successful enough to buy brand new 51K F150. GREAT TRUCK, GREAT EXPERIENCE! got help when I needed it, got 5 mins of alone time to think as well. Perfect way to do business. Brain Losch had sold my sister a car a few months earlier and I was already sold to him from her experience. Besides she got to spin the "wheel of referrals" and won a $100. She still owes me my half!! Can't wait to buy the wife a new Explorer as soon as we can.

LindaD
1/16/2015

"Awesome experience!"

Just purchased another vehicle from the fabulous Robbie Walker. As always our experience was delightful, easy and even FUN! We've been purchasing cars from Kindle for more years than I can count. And each and every time we're treated like family. Not only do we purchase our cars from Robbie, but so do others in my family. In fact, my in laws just bought a Fusion from Robbie a few months ago. The people at Kindle are so friendly, knowledgeable and professional. We will be in need of another new car in June and you can bet I'll be visiting my "friends" at Kindle. And a special shout out to Dave Sharp, a man I've known and respected for over 25 years. He always makes us the best deal possible. He's truly the sweetest guy I know! I really detest car shopping, but not at Kindle. I feel like I'm right at home, talking to my buddies. Robbie is such a great guy. He's not your standard, high pressure sales person. He talks to you like you're his best friend, out to buy a car. I can't say enough about this dealership. I can't wait until June to shop for our next car. Thanks Dave and Robbie! You two really are the best!!

Dave Sharp

lizzy
1/13/2015

"Robbie made us belivers"

We are not dealership lovers. After being swindled and left car-less once we were done with the dealings. on a whim took trip to Atlantic City. Googled best dealership in the area and Kindle Auto Plaza was number one...HUGE INVENTORY. Found two cars I was thinking about but wasn't set on. decided to give them a call and came across Mr. Robbie Walker and even through the phone you can feel his energy. super knowledgeable and was willing to answer all my question about both vehicles. even in 10 degree weather going to check every problem I have had from pass cars. figured we would think it over and call tomorrow we decide to go check them out. without even a notice that we might stop he already had it detailed and ready to check out. such a bargain this car was immaculate. his attention to our details showed instantly. it drove awesome. he gave us coffee to brave the cold and when you walk in his office you understand why he is the best. awards every where. it felt good to talk to someone who isn't trying to pitch you a punch line or gimmick just to get your name on a line. he cares because he is human and doesn't want you to walk away unhappy. with or without a car. SOLD...him and his team went above and beyond to make sure we were 100% taken care of. even getting our plates shipped faster to our home in NY. By far the best place I have ever been to in NY or NJ. if your looking for a great car and some support behind you you have to go to KINDLE AUTO PLAZA in Cape May. thank you for your help and assurance that not all dealers are alike!

gdougherty
1/13/2015

"First time buying a car at a dealer"

I have owned cars before but I have never financed one and I was very scared because how do you talk to dealers, how do you get the best price and how do I know I am not get ripped off. Were just some of my concerns. So I walked into Kindle and was treated with nothing but respect, kindness and professionalism. I was referred to Kindle by a friend and was told to ask for Denise and I am so thankful for that referral. We told her what we could afford, we told her what our credit was like and I told her what I was looking for in a car and she "said with total confidence that she would put us in a car that we could afford and she would not stop until she did. And guess what she did. It was painless, quick and easy. Denise really took the fear of buying a car away and I am so grateful for her. She was warm, friendly and never felt like a car dealer. It was liking buying a car from your neighbor and that is how it should be. She was honest, upfront and never once made us feel bad that we were not buying a brand new car. You can tell she treats all her customers the same way regardless if they are buying a 5000.00 car or a 50,000 car. She has taken customer service to all a whole new level so if you need a car please ask for Denise because she knows how to treat the customer right.

Kelsey1201
1/12/2015

"A Dealership You Can Trust"

I recently moved to Philadelphia, PA, and was in need of a vehicle with 4WD. I had the option to visit multiple dealerships in the Philadelphia & Montgomery County areas. However, I decided to stop by Kindle Ford while visiting my parents in Cape May County. From sales to servicing, my family has always had pleasant experiences with the staff at Kindle Ford. This further entised me to stop by and visit Denise. Denise Kennedy-Watson has built relationships with my family members and friends, so I knew I was in capable hands when I walked into Kindle to trade in my Volvo. She was honest, knowledgeable, and friendly. I felt as thought I'd known her for years! I trusted her completely and that was very important to me while shopping for a vehicle. She was adamant about finding me a safe and reliable vehicle. And so she did! I am more than satisfied with my experience at Kindle Ford. I would highly recommend Denise Kennedy-Watson to anyone looking for a new or pre-owned vehicle. I am so pleased with my decision to visit my hometown and support the community that I grew up in.

scorpun
1/10/2015

"Always satisfied"

I live in EHT and there is a Lincoln dealership in my area, but I prefer coming to Kindle. This is the second vehicle I have purchased(Lincoln MKC)from Denise Kennedy. Denise is a great to work with. There is no pressure and you feel satisfied upon the completion of buying your car. I like that Denise keeps in contact after you've bought your car. I'm glad I drove the extra miles to experience the Kindle dealership.

CRL78
1/03/2015

"Excellent Overall Experience"

Coming all the way from the EHT/Absecon area, you have to pass by a lot of car dealerships to get down to the Parkway to Kindle. Trust me, it's WELL worth the trip once you arrive. Being totally dissatisfied with the typical "circus act" dealerships and "special price" mirages, I took a recommendation to go to Kindle. I test drove 2 vehicles, made an honest and straightforward negotiation on price, and closed the deal and left with an AMAZING vehicle within 2 hours time. That is simply unbeatable. Go see Joe, Denise, and the whole team at Kindle, you won't be disappointed. From top to bottom everyone did a terrific job getting everything together with the new vehicle and I couldn't be happier.

Bonnie
1/02/2015

"Relaxed"

It was very nice to not feel pressured! Brian was very interested in helping us get the deal we wanted! Very happy we came there!

Tom
12/30/2014

"Very Satisfied"

I drove about 50 minutes to Kindle to buy my Ram 1500 from Denise Kennedy Watson...... i had a budget I needed to hold and Denise was fantastic working through the details. I arrived to pick up the truck and i had trouble with my financing but Denise and Karyn took care of me without a hitch. I felt that Denise and the crew were on my side the entire time. I cant thank you enough...... Thank you Tom

Reviews of Denise Kennedy-Watson