Kindle Auto Plaza

Showroom Hours: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM Open Now

Kindle Auto Plaza

Kindle Auto Plaza Info
About Kindle Auto Plaza

For more than 50 years, Kindle has been proud to call itself your Friend at Exit 10. Our family-owned business caters to individuals, families, businesses and professionals. We carry five vehicle lines, included Ford, Lincoln, Mercury, Dodge and Isuzu Commercial trucks. We also carry one of the area's largest selection of pre-owned vehicles. No matter what your need are we have your car. We offer the professionalism of a high-volume, modern facility combined with a solid reputation of strong customer service and good value. Stop by today and find out why we have been Driving Customers Happy for Over 50 Years! We look forward to assisting you with your vehicle and adding you to the Kindle family. Our Customers love the way we take care of their automotive needs. Remember, we not only want to earn your business today; we want to be your automotive partner for all your vehicle needs for the rest of your life.

About Kindle Auto Plaza

Ajfisher
2/28/2015

"Used car purchase. "

Was very open and approachable during my time at the dealership. I would recommend Denise and the dealership to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle.

Mjscheibal
2/21/2015

"Great dealership!"

We purchased a 2014 Ford Focus on 2-16-15..couldn't be happier with the entire transaction..Kindle Auto Plaza are pros! Buying a car is a pleasure with Kindle..Top Notch!!

christmj93
2/17/2015

"my experience..."

R- radiant O- outstanding B- brilliant B- bold I- ingenious E- excellent W- wonderful A- awesome L- lively K- kindeed E- equitable R - reliable These are all things that describe Robbie Walker. He was right on point with everything and was there every step of the way to make sure I got what I wanted. I have no complaints at all. He was very thorough and kind and pleasant. Just an awesome salesman all the way around. Everyone at Kindle Auto was great. Just did a fantastic job. I am very pleased with my vehicle and was very pleased either the service I received. Thank you so much! #KUDOS to Kindle Auto!!!

Mpdolan13
2/16/2015

"Very happy"

I was working with three different dealerships. Ford, Honda and VW. My sales rep Mark Mentzer was happy to take the time to show me three different cars. He was very patient, no full court press. I'm bringing my mother there next month to buy a car. Nuff said?

Mary VanEtten
2/13/2015

"leasing 2014 Edge"

We were very pleased with Denise K Watson who helped us with our decision to lease a Ford Edge. She was very informative in us deciding what we wanted.

blegerton
2/08/2015

"very reasonable"

I had gone in with no real intention on buying a car but after seeing a very low mileage mazda Miata, and hearing the price, I couldn't resist. the process took longer than I wanted for the purchase but in the end I got a good deal that made me happy.

Tomcop
1/31/2015

"Outstanding"

Friendly salesman, prompt responses to all my questions. They were very accommodating and worked with me by phone and email at my request since it was difficult for me to get to dealership. Dealer honored the price I located online. No pressure to add anything I didn't want. No hassle over fees. Overall it was a very positive experience. I highly recommend Kindle,. Ask for Brian, he was great.

SteveP
1/21/2015

"Sold on Robbie Walker"

A recent accident involving my former work vehicle, a 2003 Ford Econoline van, put me in need of a replacement vehicle. I once again turned to Ford due to the superior quality of the commercial vehicles that Ford produces. I drove to Kindle Ford to discuss my options with Kindle's Number 1 salesman, Mr. Robbie Walker. I have purchased several vehicles, for my family, from Kindle but this was the first commercial vehicle I have needed since 2003. My old van was a workhorse and I will sadly miss her! With the Ford Econoline van being now discontinued Robbie directed me toward the new Ford Transit. Robbie showed me the vast amount of handy options that the new Transit features. He took his time explaining features to me and made me feel that I was the only person that mattered to him at that moment. That is a truly admirable trait to find in a car salesperson! We then went for a test drive of the Transit and I was sold by the quiet ride, the performance from the V6 engine and the cavernous feel of the large interior. I had to stop several times to have Robbie explain features to me and each time I would remark more strongly "I LIKE this truck!!" I thought that I had kept Robbie Walker out on my test drive too long and was pleasantly told by Robbie "you take as much time as you need to feel right at home with this truck. Kindle has other salesmen to handle other clients but right now I am all yours, my friend!" This is what no-pressure car sales are all about!!! Robbie Walker has NEVER pushed me into the wrong vehicle, or rushed me to just make a sale, or treated me like I was a faceless number who was just there to help him make his commission!!!! Robbie, in my book, is Kindle Ford's second greatest asset with their best asset being that they sell the hardest working commercial vehicles this planet has to offer. Ford Trucks!! The new Ford Transit and Robbie Walker. THE winning combination and there is nowhere else on earth to have this Four Star combination but at Kindle Ford at Exit 10 on the Garden State Parkway. Come see Robbie, you will be glad you did!!

Jkramer21313
1/16/2015

"Waited 20 yrs to finally buy a car from a local dealer!!"

Always wanted to buy local, lived on same street in wildwood as Kindle my entire life until they moved to court house. Worked hard and became successful enough to buy brand new 51K F150. GREAT TRUCK, GREAT EXPERIENCE! got help when I needed it, got 5 mins of alone time to think as well. Perfect way to do business. Brain Losch had sold my sister a car a few months earlier and I was already sold to him from her experience. Besides she got to spin the "wheel of referrals" and won a $100. She still owes me my half!! Can't wait to buy the wife a new Explorer as soon as we can.

LindaD
1/16/2015

"Awesome experience!"

Just purchased another vehicle from the fabulous Robbie Walker. As always our experience was delightful, easy and even FUN! We've been purchasing cars from Kindle for more years than I can count. And each and every time we're treated like family. Not only do we purchase our cars from Robbie, but so do others in my family. In fact, my in laws just bought a Fusion from Robbie a few months ago. The people at Kindle are so friendly, knowledgeable and professional. We will be in need of another new car in June and you can bet I'll be visiting my "friends" at Kindle. And a special shout out to Dave Sharp, a man I've known and respected for over 25 years. He always makes us the best deal possible. He's truly the sweetest guy I know! I really detest car shopping, but not at Kindle. I feel like I'm right at home, talking to my buddies. Robbie is such a great guy. He's not your standard, high pressure sales person. He talks to you like you're his best friend, out to buy a car. I can't say enough about this dealership. I can't wait until June to shop for our next car. Thanks Dave and Robbie! You two really are the best!!

Dave Sharp