Kindle Auto Plaza

525 Stone Harbor Blvd.,
Cape May Court House, New Jersey 08210
Kindle Auto Plaza Info
About Kindle Auto Plaza

For more than 50 years, Kindle has been proud to call itself your Friend at Exit 10. Our family-owned business caters to individuals, families, businesses and professionals. We carry five vehicle lines, included Ford, Lincoln, Mercury, Dodge and Isuzu Commercial trucks. We also carry one of the area's largest selection of pre-owned vehicles. No matter what your need are we have your car. We offer the professionalism of a high-volume, modern facility combined with a solid reputation of strong customer service and good value. Stop by today and find out why we have been Driving Customers Happy for Over 50 Years! We look forward to assisting you with your vehicle and adding you to the Kindle family. Our Customers love the way we take care of their automotive needs. Remember, we not only want to earn your business today; we want to be your automotive partner for all your vehicle needs for the rest of your life.

About Kindle Auto Plaza

Butch Kilman
6/30/2015

"Friendly, Helpful, knowledgeable of all models features "

Friendly, Helpful, knowledgeable of all models features that where available I start with years have gone by since I really checked out all the terms that go into leasing or buying a car I spent 6 weeks driving my wife nuts … talking about leasing and or buying I’ve made a few trips to dealerships talking to salespeople and it was like pulling teeth to get answers. I had a meeting scheduled for the first of July with a salesman at another dealership sand I wanted a second estimate My neighbor Joe talk me about how helpful Albert Thalheimer was when he got his ford truck so what the heck I went to Kindle and asked for him people went out of their way to find him. I told him what I wanted and to my surprise he got right to work then he asked if I had anything in mind which I did so I took him to the Cherokee That I look over earlier that Sunday, He said let me see what he could do after 3 time working with the numbers with Kevin Cerry they hit the mark I was looking for. I said lets do it. Albert got the keys and we went to the car, mind you Albert sales fords he open the door and to my surprise he pointed out all the features of the Cherokee.

Kevin Cerry , Carol Thalheimer

LindaD
6/27/2015

"Another GREAT experience!! "

Just bought my new Ford Escape last night and I love it. Robbie Walker is without a doubt the BEST car salesperson ever! He always makes car buying fun and easy. Our family only buys from Robbie because he is knowledgeable and we always get the best deal. I always hated car shopping. Dealing with high pressure sales people turns me off. But you don't feel that way with Robbie. He makes you feel like you're buying a car from your best friend. I can't say enough about Robbie and the wonderful people at Kindle. I've known Dave Sharp and service manager Ed Boyle for many years and I know when I go there that I'm in good hands. I trust them and that's SO important. I highly recommend Kindle (and Robbie) if you're looking for a car. They treat you like family! Thanks again Robbie, you are truly the best!!

kimwhite85
6/21/2015

"Great Experience As Always!"

Every time I have gone to Kindle Auto Plaza, everyone there is always so friendly and willing to help you. They go out of their way to make sure you receive the best deal possible.

kwall
6/16/2015

"Went Above and Beyond to Find my Fiesta"

I drove an hour to get to the dealership thinking the had the car I wanted only to find out it had been sold. When he heard about my situation, Robbie went out of his way to make sure I got the exact car I wanted. They didn't play any games with me and I got a great lease deal! I'm so grateful to Robbie and everyone at Kindle Ford, and I would definitely recommend them to everyone I know.

janet57
6/06/2015

"Best dealer experience ever"

My wife and I headed 50 miles south to Kindle auto plaza to meet Denise on an 2006 mustang gt, it had 25k miles mint condition except for a couple of dings and scratches, my wife asked if would could get a lower price, Denise said they would fix them, we were shocked, since we come from North Jersey before moving to the jersey Shore we were not used to this type of treatment, they were very nice and easy going, did not try to sell us, we knew we wanted this car, picked it up 3 days later all scratches and dings are gone, car is mint and we could not be happier, I have a Ford dealer 1 mile from my home and they could not shine Kindle's shoes, I travelled down there in a torrential rain storm because of the type of people you are dealing with at Kindle, I would highly recommend this dealership and Denise kennedy- Watson, they even put 20 dollars of gas in the tank to fill it.

Bart Turner
5/31/2015

"Went the Extra Mile to Find My Fusion"

Robert listened to me and went out of state to secure the Fusion I was looking for and within our family price range...exceptional service!

fusion
5/30/2015

"Purchase "

Purchase of new vehicle went fast, easy and no problems. Vehciile was ready and delivery while it did take a little longer than stated it was completed in a shorter length of time than I estimated. Denise had me in and out as quick as possible. The Process went as she described.

deb&fred
5/29/2015

"purchase of a new suv"

Denise was very helpful and pleasant. She had all the answers to our questions and took a lot of time with us. She made sure that we were happy with our purchase. We would definitely return for another vechicle.

hockeygal
5/28/2015

"my positive experience"

I went to Kindle Auto Plaza because it was in my area and I wanted to stay local. It turned out to be the right move. Mark Mentzer was courteous and very knowledgable. He went all out to help me get the Dodge minivan I wanted. The time for the paperwork was reasonable and everyone was very helpful.

theresa
5/26/2015

"Purchase of a new vehicle"

Denise was very personable and caring. Even though it takes awhile to get everything done, paperwork included, the wait was much nicer with a kind representative.

Reviews of Denise Kennedy-Watson