Kindle Auto Plaza

Makes: Chrysler|Dodge|Ford|Jeep|Lincoln|Mercury|Ram|Service Center

Kindle Auto Plaza

Kindle Auto Plaza Info
About Kindle Auto Plaza

For more than 50 years, Kindle has been proud to call itself your Friend at Exit 10. Our family-owned business caters to individuals, families, businesses and professionals. We carry five vehicle lines, included Ford, Lincoln, Mercury, Dodge and Isuzu Commercial trucks. We also carry one of the area's largest selection of pre-owned vehicles. No matter what your need are we have your car. We offer the professionalism of a high-volume, modern facility combined with a solid reputation of strong customer service and good value. Stop by today and find out why we have been Driving Customers Happy for Over 50 Years! We look forward to assisting you with your vehicle and adding you to the Kindle family. Our Customers love the way we take care of their automotive needs. Remember, we not only want to earn your business today; we want to be your automotive partner for all your vehicle needs for the rest of your life.

About Kindle Auto Plaza

"Good Experience"

We recently purchased a Ford F150 with Mark Mentzer. The transaction was smooth, and the experience was great. I recommend this seller, and this salesperson.

"Albert was the best!"

After moving back to NJ after 20 years in 'mellow' Colorado, I expected the East Coast high pressure car sale. It was the exact opposite. I was never rushed yet Albert, my sales person, was very thorough and attentive. After shopping around a bit, I bought my Ford Fusion from Albert at Kindle. Easy, fast and knowledgeable. Overall a great experience. I recommend Albert and the staff at Kindle to anyone.

"Excellent service befor and after the sale."

I have been leasing my cars thru Bill Rodgers for the past 8 years and am quite satisfied. My relationship with Kindle Ford goes back to 1967 when I bought my first new car. I was single, in the military and had a difficult time getting insurance. Kindle Ford took me under their wing and made sure I could get that car. I have been a loyal customer ever since.

"Great Experience!!!!"

Denise Kennedy was the best! I have never bought a car by myself! My dad always does the negotiations. I just drive it away. He was not happy with the prices he got from Pennsylvania dealerships, so he said to see what NJ had to offer. A friend recommended Denise and it was a very easy and excellent experience. I felt like I had known her forever! Thanks Denise for making my car buying so easy!

"DENISE KENNEDY WATSON IS FABULOUS!!"

BUYING A CAR IS NEVER AN EASY PROCESS, UNTIL NOW! THANKS TO DENISE,SHE WAS EXTREMELY HELPFUL AND I WONT MIND BUYING ANOTHER CAR FROM HER AGAIN.

"Brian Losch and team worked very hard for me."

Brian Losch put my whole deal together over the phone due how far away I live from the dealership. My Wife and I travel down to the dealer and the delivery of my new Ford F-150 Pickup went very smooth. The whole sales team is the best. Thank you Lindle Ford very much

"Excellent Customer Experience"

Denise Kennedy Watson of Kindle Ford is the best. She helped the wife and I through the whole process and gave us an excellent deal . She is a very caring woman and gets to know our needs and wants and makes us feel like family we bought from Denise before and gained our complete trust with her knowledge. We are loyal customers of Denise and Thank you again for all your help.

"Great experience"

Denise Kennedy Watson is fabulous. I always know I am going to get a great deal. I have been going to Kindle's for 15 years and have always made out great. We are very excited about our new lease with the Ford Edge- Thanks again Kindle Auto Plaza!

"Issues"

We purchased two cars from you. There were various issues with both but Brian was right on top of it and corrected them. When we purchase our next vehicle, it will be through Brian. Brian was great to work with, no pressure!!!

"Quality and Excellence"

I am very happy with the relationship I have with Kindle Ford and it's staff, especially with Denise Kennedy-Watson. This is because of their professionalism, kindness and caring, and most of all their friendship. This dealership and the staff is of the highest quality and excellence. I tell everyone I speak to about my 2nd new Mustang of them and recommend you to them. Thanks again to the Kindle Ford folks and to the folks at the Ford Flat Rock Assembly Plant. hd.

Reviews of Denise Kennedy-Watson