Kindle Auto Plaza

Makes: Chrysler|Dodge|Ford|Jeep|Lincoln|Mercury|Ram|Service Center

Kindle Auto Plaza

Kindle Auto Plaza Info
About Kindle Auto Plaza

For more than 50 years, Kindle has been proud to call itself your Friend at Exit 10. Our family-owned business caters to individuals, families, businesses and professionals. We carry five vehicle lines, included Ford, Lincoln, Mercury, Dodge and Isuzu Commercial trucks. We also carry one of the area's largest selection of pre-owned vehicles. No matter what your need are we have your car. We offer the professionalism of a high-volume, modern facility combined with a solid reputation of strong customer service and good value. Stop by today and find out why we have been Driving Customers Happy for Over 50 Years! We look forward to assisting you with your vehicle and adding you to the Kindle family. Our Customers love the way we take care of their automotive needs. Remember, we not only want to earn your business today; we want to be your automotive partner for all your vehicle needs for the rest of your life.

About Kindle Auto Plaza

"Denise kennedy Watson the best"

Denise kennedy watson was my sales person. She was just like a friend. My parents bought cars from her for years and this is the second car i bought from her. She goes out of her way to help you. I will only deal with her and will recommend her to any family or friends that are looking to buy a new car. A friend of mine will be looking for a new car with in 6 months and that is who she will contact. Denis your awesome and i am so happy with the way u treated me when i bought my new car. 10 thumbs up for you!!!!!!!!

"Unbelievable Service Denise Kennedy Watson Sales"

I went to Kindle Ford Where I dealt with Denise Kennedy Watson, she helped me out tremendously by asking the right questions and going the extra mile for me by giving me the best deal out there. Denise is an asset to Kindle ford and should be the model for the other associates in the dealership!

"Chelsea was FANTASTIC!"

I could not be happier with my 2014 F-150! Chelsea was an awesome salesperson who was both pleasant and very informative! She helped me purchase my dream truck and I could not be any happier, Thank You!!

Chelsea Rekuc

"SGSHIPTON "

Bought a 2011 Ford Ranger. Robbie Walker was very helpful, as well as the staff we worked with. We enjoyed our experience with Kindle Ford.

"Albert is awesome!!"

Albert Thalheimer was a pleasure to work with. He was very friendly and knowledgeable with the vehicle. There wasn't any kind of pressure to buy or make any rash decisions. Buying a car is a lengthy process & Albert made it enjoyable. We would definitely buy from him again also we will be referring our friends and family.

"Fantastic Experience"

I came to Kindle because I found a used car online, and the price was perfect. Brian had called me to tell me the SUV was still available and to try to set up an appointment. Luckily I made it down the same day I found it. He had the car already pulled up waiting for me to get there. We hopped in it for a test drive; perfect. Once we got back to the dealership, Brian immediately tried helping me out. He knew how bad I wanted that truck and wanted to make sure that I got a good deal. I cannot remember the finance worker's name, but the two of them together, along with the used car manager worked diligently to get me the price I wanted. They went above and beyond what I expected them to do for me. It was one of the best experiences I've had looking and/or buying a car. Brian made it ten times easier with his willingness to fight to get me a great deal. This dealership has earned my trust and future business.

"Lease 2014 Ford Escape"

Denise Kennedy has been our person at Kindle Auto Plaza, Cape May Court House, NJ for almost 20 years. She has made our leasing or purchase experiences painless. She knows her inventory, knows how to use all available discounts and rebates and when the manager is brought in, he knows she has done all she can do and he goes the step further to help us reach our goal. No pressure only concern that we are happy with the car we get.

"Good Experience"

We recently purchased a Ford F150 with Mark Mentzer. The transaction was smooth, and the experience was great. I recommend this seller, and this salesperson.

"Albert was the best!"

After moving back to NJ after 20 years in 'mellow' Colorado, I expected the East Coast high pressure car sale. It was the exact opposite. I was never rushed yet Albert, my sales person, was very thorough and attentive. After shopping around a bit, I bought my Ford Fusion from Albert at Kindle. Easy, fast and knowledgeable. Overall a great experience. I recommend Albert and the staff at Kindle to anyone.

"Excellent service befor and after the sale."

I have been leasing my cars thru Bill Rodgers for the past 8 years and am quite satisfied. My relationship with Kindle Ford goes back to 1967 when I bought my first new car. I was single, in the military and had a difficult time getting insurance. Kindle Ford took me under their wing and made sure I could get that car. I have been a loyal customer ever since.

Reviews of Denise Kennedy-Watson