Kindle Auto Plaza

Brian Losch

March 25, 2017

"Pleasant "

- Jeep

We have been buying cars from Denise Kennedy Watson for many years always happy with her service. She makes buying a car very easy. We have been coming here for years and always leave satisfied with our experience.

March 22, 2017

"Customer Service is amazing"

- Virginia Taub

This story started 20+ yrs ago, with Denise Kennedy-Watson and my parents leasing "FORD" vehicles every 3 yrs. Denise was pleasant and took the time to go over all the details... fast forward, my dad passes & my mom is ready for another car... '2014 Ford Focus', my mother passed in February 2017, and I wanted to purchase the car, Denise stepped in and completed that process in a quick and made the purchase happen,. The people at Kindle are all amazing and made every trip there for service was enjoyable and like meeting up with friends. Thank you Denise for all you did for my family! We/THEY loved you!

March 21, 2017

"Purchase of Certified Pre-Owned Lincoln MKZ"

- JD

Denise was wonderful in her recommendations for a pre-owned car to fit my family's needs. This is the sixth vehicle I have purchased through Kindle and Denise made the experience perfect.