Kindle Auto Plaza

Brian Losch

Karyn Lehmann, Finance Manager, Kindle Auto Plaza

Karyn Lehmann

June 19, 2017

"Great Dealership, Great Sales Person"

- peter81

Purchased a new Ford F-150 Lariat at Kindle. Hassle free buying experience. Our sales person, Denise Kennedy Watson is the best! She found the exact vehicle I were looking for and got it to the dealership quickly. Delivery was a snap and the truck was well detailed. I would recommend this dealership and our sales person Denise. This is the 7th vehicle I purchased at Kindle and i have always been treated well.

June 15, 2017

""AWESOME!""

- Bobbie & Dan

Having Brian as our salesperson, made shopping for our car an AWESOME experience. He listened to what our needs were and found us our perfect car! Brian has a cheerful, friendly personality. His helpfulness and caring goes beyond what you would expect from your salesperson.

Brian Losch

June 15, 2017

"fb/text/firstcar!"

- Debra Byrne

i've been looking at cars for a few months now.. a boyfriend suggested i got one as my frankenstein car was on a flat bed or in mechanic more often than not. I was on facebook one day and those annoying ads popped up,For the heck of it i clicked it, and blame i got a call.. she was kind but i really was just looking... she offered to text me a few... we started talking via text. Which is much easier for me. denise friended me on fb and we continued talking.. i told her what i wanted to do and my situation. I am rebuilding my life after two horrific divorces which killed my credit. I put a chunk down, bought all the add ons to make my life easier and financed just above minimum. Denise worked tirelessly to make me happy and assure me i was in a safe car. then my phone and car didnt want to talk. Denise couldn't figure it out so she grabbed another agent.... she couldnt either... then she took me to the service area. BLAMO! it's done and I am now hands free! I love my lil SUV and have already brought my gf to meet denise and see if denise can help her too! thankyou for making my first car buying experience easy!Im sure the services i bought will make my life easy!

Other Employees : Marcus, Paul, Paul