Kindle Auto Plaza

525 Stone Harbor Blvd.,
Cape May Court House, New Jersey 08210
Kindle Auto Plaza Info
About Kindle Auto Plaza

For more than 50 years, Kindle has been proud to call itself your Friend at Exit 10. Our family-owned business caters to individuals, families, businesses and professionals. We carry five vehicle lines, included Ford, Lincoln, Mercury, Dodge and Isuzu Commercial trucks. We also carry one of the area's largest selection of pre-owned vehicles. No matter what your need are we have your car. We offer the professionalism of a high-volume, modern facility combined with a solid reputation of strong customer service and good value. Stop by today and find out why we have been Driving Customers Happy for Over 50 Years! We look forward to assisting you with your vehicle and adding you to the Kindle family. Our Customers love the way we take care of their automotive needs. Remember, we not only want to earn your business today; we want to be your automotive partner for all your vehicle needs for the rest of your life.

About Kindle Auto Plaza

luckycarbuyer
5/21/2015

"Car shopping for a Quality used car"

Denise went above and beyond to help us as a family. We ending up buying 2 cars; one was for my son. She did not try to sell us anything we were not interested in and treated us like family.

Brookecat
5/19/2015

"Great service "

We had excellent service and would definitely recommend the dealership and Mark mentzer. Thanks for all your help in choosing the right car for us.

GymRat
5/16/2015

"VERY SATISFIED, NEW, AND PROUD owner of a 2012 Ford Focus"

My VERY FIRST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE was an AWESOME, PLEASANT one! The sales consultant Brian Losch, that my Dad and I had, exceeded our expectations of a car dealer! He is VERY KIND and evaluated our situation to meet our needs not to mention he is VERY OFFERING I.e. coffee, water and made us feel at home! Anyone who is looking to buy a car, I recommend asking for Brian. He will HOOK YOU UP with great hospitality!!!

I forgot her name, but the warranty lady.

Happy Lady
5/13/2015

"Love My Escape!"

I have always bought my cars (certified and new) from Kindle. We enjoyed meeting their helpful and friendly staff. We were very pleased with the vehicle selection process. Denise was very thorough and took time to explain everything about the Ford Escape to us. She helped us through the entire process of selection and found a vehicle that had all the options we wanted. She was able to find the exact vehicle we were looking for and in a short amount of time. After we purchased the Escape, she took time to explain all the features that were on the vehicle. We will definitely continue to maintain good relations with this dealership. We will also encourage our friends and family to visit Kindle Auto Plaza when looking to purchase a vehicle of their own!

nariah87
5/12/2015

"our sales guy brian was great"

We enjoyed having brian losch as our sales guy , he was very friendly and not pushy he was patient and attentive to us and took our needs into consideration, his manager Joe however was rude and and dimissed our first offer without any consideration, I would not have purchased the vehicle or reccommended the dealer to my friends and family if it was not for the way brian treated us throughout the entire purchase , he made this experience alot more tolerable and we appreciate that in a sales person

MOOSE
5/12/2015

"buyout of my lease was handled by Dnise Watson and Karen "

I decided to buy out my own lease which Denise Watson and Karen Lehman handled very efficient and effective. I believe I got a good deal and they did all they could to explain all the options that the dealership offered. Bottom line - no buyers remorse.

ezjack
5/02/2015

"Professional and friendly from start to finish."

My company bought a Ford Transit Connect from Kindle, and the whole thing was easy and smooth. Not your average auto dealership. They weren't pushy. They were professional and thorough. And went above and beyond. A first-class experience all around.

Amandaaa609
4/24/2015

"Pleasant place"

Just bought a 2013 Chevy Captiva through Kindle Auto Plaza. Brian was a wonderful salesman, as he did not push us. Made us feel comfortable & took care of us well.

ndp113088
4/24/2015

"Excellent Experience at Kindle Auto Plaza"

My wife and I just purchased and leased vehicles. OUTSTANDING process the whole way thru. Everyone we dealt with was helpful, knowledgeable, and willing to assist. From Sales to Financing, experience was top notch. Would highly recommend, you will be more than satisfied with your experience and purchase.

HappyWithKindle
4/22/2015

"A FANTASTIC EXPERIENCE AT KINDLE AUTO PLAZA"

My wife and I recently leased a 2015 Ford Explorer through Kindle Auto Plaza. Our experience was truly fantastic from start to finish. Our salesperson, Albert Thalheimer was very professional, knowledgeable about the vehicle, and very thorough in explaining all details of every issue. The test drive was a learning experience in itself. All features of the vehicle were clearly identified and explained. Albert even makes follow up phone calls to insure that we are satisfied with the vehicle and to answer any questions we might still have. We highly recommend Albert and the Kindle staff to anyone looking for a vehicle.

Reviews of Denise Kennedy-Watson