Kindle Auto Plaza

525 Stone Harbor Blvd.,
Cape May Court House, New Jersey 08210
Kindle Auto Plaza Info
About Kindle Auto Plaza

For more than 50 years, Kindle has been proud to call itself your Friend at Exit 10. Our family-owned business caters to individuals, families, businesses and professionals. We carry five vehicle lines, included Ford, Lincoln, Mercury, Dodge and Isuzu Commercial trucks. We also carry one of the area's largest selection of pre-owned vehicles. No matter what your need are we have your car. We offer the professionalism of a high-volume, modern facility combined with a solid reputation of strong customer service and good value. Stop by today and find out why we have been Driving Customers Happy for Over 50 Years! We look forward to assisting you with your vehicle and adding you to the Kindle family. Our Customers love the way we take care of their automotive needs. Remember, we not only want to earn your business today; we want to be your automotive partner for all your vehicle needs for the rest of your life.

About Kindle Auto Plaza

JoeA
3/26/2015

"Denise Kennedy Watson was great!"

I went to Kindle to look at a pre-owned vehicle and have had less then favorable experiences with other dealerships in the past. Denise helped me and was extremely friendly and personable. She was very understanding to my concerns and worked with me to make a sale with out any haggling. I was extremely pleased to work with her on my purchase and will go back to her in the future! I will definitely recommend Kindle to my friends and family.

Hol930
3/26/2015

"Love Denise Kennedy! "

Denise sold me my first car over 12 years ago and she helped me take home my new Ford Fusion. I don't see myself going anywhere else. She is very knowledgeable and did everything she could for me to make leasing my car so easy! Thanks so much and I will be back again!

NANCY
3/25/2015

"LOVE KINDLE"

We love Denise Kennedy at Kindle Ford. She was so friendly when we Leased our first Ford and as of 3/23/15 was our 3rd Ford. I love the Ford Escape. I can tell you I will recommend Kindle Ford to all my friends, family & clients. THANK YOU DENISE KENNEDY!!!

Ellen
3/22/2015

"Leased a new 2015 Ford Escape "

I have to say everyone at Kindle Ford was very friendly. I was greeted at the door by an associate and when I standing in the showroom everyone who walked by, greeted me with a smile. This is my second time Leasing a car from Kindle Ford. My sales person Brian Losch went out of his way to find the exact vehicle that I wanted which included all the features and more. He also took the time to explain every detail inside the car and showed me how to use all the new technology that was not in my other car. I had no idea how much the Ford Escape has changed in 3 years. I couldn't be more pleased with the service I received from Brian. He made me feel very comfortable like I was an old friend. I also have to say that Brian went over and above his call of duty to help me find not only the vehicle I wanted but made it affordable for a single mother to afford. Not everyone would do that. Thank you Brian and God Bless.

penny
3/18/2015

"great place"

Stefanie did a wonderful job in selling and explaining everything about our 2015 ford fusion. It's a wonderful dealership with no pressure and everyone is very nice. Will tell all our friends that are looking to buy to come down here to buy. Thanks again love the car and love how nice everyone there treated us. Wayne&penny

H
3/16/2015

"Certified Pre-owned 2012 Ford F150 Lariat"

I knew what I wanted - have been searching for 6 months. Kindle had exactly what I was looking for, and the price was right - so it was easy for both of us! Sales and finance guys were helpful and not pushy at all. I would happily do business with Kindle again when I need my next truck! -H

Melanie
3/14/2015

"Robbie Walker"

Robbie was a joy to work with and was able to not only find the particular, Jeep Willy Wheeler I was looking for but was completely fair in pricing. He handled everything in a professional manner to me and made this process a very positive experience. I was delighted to work with him and love my new Jeep!!! I can't say enough great things about my experience. Thank you Robbie! Melanie Wheeler

Mary Beth
3/10/2015

"Chelsea is awesome!"

I purchased a Fusion Hybrid this past Saturday. Chelsea provided excellent customer service. She worked very hard to get us rebates so the price was reasonable. She had the car looking great when I arrived; it even had my initials painted on it. She took a lot of time to show me the car's many features. She also made sure the paperwork was ready and completed so we were out well in time for a commitment that evening. I can't say enough about Chelsea. I would definitely work with her again.

ernie.palatucci
3/10/2015

"Second time around"

My lease was going to expire in July so I thought I would start to shop the President's Day Sales. Denise Kennedy and Fran Adelizzi worked hard to find a vehicle that would satisfy my budget and meet my requirements........ Not an easy task. Fran went beyond to be sure that I got the hitch I needed. The result, I bought my second Escape from this team. Geoff Heap sealed the deal looking at all options to be sure that I got all the available incentives. He completed the paperwork in record time with no pressure. Work with this team and you will be very satisfied with the entire experience. Ernie Palatucci

MHickman
3/07/2015

"Roger is the Best"

I recently purchased a Ford Edge from Roger. This is about the fifth or sixth I have leased or purchased from him. He is always friendly, goes out of his way to help me and my family, and is a NO nonsense type of sales person. If they do not have a vehicle you want on the lot, he will find one for you. I highly recommend Roger to any customer at Kindle Ford.

Reviews of Denise Kennedy-Watson