Kindle Auto Plaza

525 Stone Harbor Blvd., Cape May Court House, New Jersey 08210

Makes: Ford | Chrysler | Dodge | Jeep | Ram | Lincoln | Service Center | Mercury

Showroom Hours: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM Closed

Kindle Auto Plaza

525 Stone Harbor Blvd.,
Cape May Court House, New Jersey 08210
Kindle Auto Plaza Info
About Kindle Auto Plaza

For more than 50 years, Kindle has been proud to call itself your Friend at Exit 10. Our family-owned business caters to individuals, families, businesses and professionals. We carry five vehicle lines, included Ford, Lincoln, Mercury, Dodge and Isuzu Commercial trucks. We also carry one of the area's largest selection of pre-owned vehicles. No matter what your need are we have your car. We offer the professionalism of a high-volume, modern facility combined with a solid reputation of strong customer service and good value. Stop by today and find out why we have been Driving Customers Happy for Over 50 Years! We look forward to assisting you with your vehicle and adding you to the Kindle family. Our Customers love the way we take care of their automotive needs. Remember, we not only want to earn your business today; we want to be your automotive partner for all your vehicle needs for the rest of your life.

About Kindle Auto Plaza

skeeterbeeter
8/04/2015

"👍👍👍"

My husband & I have been leasing, purchasing & servicing our vehicles from Kindle auto plaza for over 20 years now. It is always a pleasure. EVERYONE is always pleasant & we feel "at home"! Denise Kennedy, as always, goes WAY over & beyond to help us get in a beautiful vehicle! She is a huge asset to Kindle. I recommend Kindle always to my family & friends! !! THANK YOU Kindle Ford for another great sales experience. ??????

jackied
8/04/2015

"Great first experience"

Purchased my first car from Kindle Ford and couldn't be happier with the help I received. My sales associate, Mark Mentzer, and the other employees I had dealt with were never hesitant to explain and help me understand the process which we were going through. I was given the opportunity to purchase a great car for the first time thanks to Mark and his outstanding commitment and perseverance.

bailey
8/02/2015

"From start to finish, I had a great experience with Kindle."

Denise Kennedy Watson was most helpful in my selection of another car. I cannot say enough about this agency and how they are helpful and patience with me and filled all my needs.

ADW
7/30/2015

"Best transaction ever!"

I recently totaled my SUV, so obviously I needed a replacement in a hurry. I found what I was looking for on the internet and called Kindle. I spoke to Robbie Walker. He was completely informative about the SUV I was interested in. He went way above and beyond what I anticipated in response to a phone call inquiry. When I arrived at the dealership the SUV was exactly what Robbie had represented to me over the phone. I could not have received better service.

chief
7/26/2015

"Just purchased a Jeep grand Cherokee"

Just purchased a Jeep Grand Cherokee. We started out looking at Hondas. Or experience at Avalon Honda wasn't very good. So we decide to go to Kindle Ford where we met Robbie Walker he is the nicest salesman I ever met. I have to say I bought a few cars in my life and this was The best experience I've had ! I'll make sure I tell all my friends! thank you Robbie. And everyone else that helped

Dorette123
7/09/2015

"My Experience was one of the best I have had."

My experience at Kindle , was one of the best I have had when purchasing a car. I have leased over a dozen cars over the years, and dealing with Rob Walker, and the staff at Kindle, surpassed all expectations. My Sales Agent, Rob Walker, listened to what my needs were, and put me in the perfect car, at the right number, with out all the sales pressure and did it it in one day. He makes you feel so at ease, like you are buying a car from a friend, not a stranger. He went above and beyond what was required, including dealing with the return of my old leased car, so that I did not have to. I will be referring anyone I know looking for a car to kindle, and Rob! Than k you, for all your effort and service! Dorette Freda

fredo
7/07/2015

"Purchase of a new vehicle"

After test driving a few vehicles, I settled on a Dodge Durango. I was assisted by Denise Kennedy-Watson. She was very competent, friendly and open in discussions of various aspects of the negotiation, including price. There was never any pressure and the discussions were open and sincere. This purchase was a very pleasant experience.

Butch Kilman
6/30/2015

"Friendly, Helpful, knowledgeable of all models features "

Friendly, Helpful, knowledgeable of all models features that where available I start with years have gone by since I really checked out all the terms that go into leasing or buying a car I spent 6 weeks driving my wife nuts … talking about leasing and or buying I’ve made a few trips to dealerships talking to salespeople and it was like pulling teeth to get answers. I had a meeting scheduled for the first of July with a salesman at another dealership sand I wanted a second estimate My neighbor Joe talk me about how helpful Albert Thalheimer was when he got his ford truck so what the heck I went to Kindle and asked for him people went out of their way to find him. I told him what I wanted and to my surprise he got right to work then he asked if I had anything in mind which I did so I took him to the Cherokee That I look over earlier that Sunday, He said let me see what he could do after 3 time working with the numbers with Kevin Cerry they hit the mark I was looking for. I said lets do it. Albert got the keys and we went to the car, mind you Albert sales fords he open the door and to my surprise he pointed out all the features of the Cherokee.

Kevin Cerry , Carol Thalheimer

LindaD
6/27/2015

"Another GREAT experience!! "

Just bought my new Ford Escape last night and I love it. Robbie Walker is without a doubt the BEST car salesperson ever! He always makes car buying fun and easy. Our family only buys from Robbie because he is knowledgeable and we always get the best deal. I always hated car shopping. Dealing with high pressure sales people turns me off. But you don't feel that way with Robbie. He makes you feel like you're buying a car from your best friend. I can't say enough about Robbie and the wonderful people at Kindle. I've known Dave Sharp and service manager Ed Boyle for many years and I know when I go there that I'm in good hands. I trust them and that's SO important. I highly recommend Kindle (and Robbie) if you're looking for a car. They treat you like family! Thanks again Robbie, you are truly the best!!

kimwhite85
6/21/2015

"Great Experience As Always!"

Every time I have gone to Kindle Auto Plaza, everyone there is always so friendly and willing to help you. They go out of their way to make sure you receive the best deal possible.

Reviews of Denise Kennedy-Watson