Kindle Auto Plaza

525 Stone Harbor Blvd.,
Cape May Court House, New Jersey 08210
Kindle Auto Plaza Info
About Kindle Auto Plaza

For more than 50 years, Kindle has been proud to call itself your Friend at Exit 10. Our family-owned business caters to individuals, families, businesses and professionals. We carry five vehicle lines, included Ford, Lincoln, Mercury, Dodge and Isuzu Commercial trucks. We also carry one of the area's largest selection of pre-owned vehicles. No matter what your need are we have your car. We offer the professionalism of a high-volume, modern facility combined with a solid reputation of strong customer service and good value. Stop by today and find out why we have been Driving Customers Happy for Over 50 Years! We look forward to assisting you with your vehicle and adding you to the Kindle family. Our Customers love the way we take care of their automotive needs. Remember, we not only want to earn your business today; we want to be your automotive partner for all your vehicle needs for the rest of your life.

About Kindle Auto Plaza

ejc
4/20/2015

"2014 Ford Edge"

When I arrived at Kindle I was interested in leasing a 2nd vehicle. We already had a leased vehicle and we used the dealership for service to our Lincoln MKZ. We were always pleased with the service we received. In the sales department. We found Denise Kennedy Watson to be very helpful & knowledgeable. Denise helped make auto shopping a pleasant experience. I plan to work with Denise next time we are in the market for a new vehicle.

Penny930
4/15/2015

"Great customer service experience!"

Brian was a great help finding the perfect car for me. He listened to me when I said what I was interested in for car type and price. He was kind, patient, and straight forward throughout the entire process. Not only did he find a great car for me but his great customer service and attention to detail made me feel comfortable purchasing the car. I would recommend not only Kindle but especially Brian for anyone interested in purchasing a vehicle. Thank you again to Brian and the team for helping me get a great car!

Yellowbird131
4/11/2015

"Great Experience!"

I want to thank Brian Losch and the staff at Kindle Ford in Cape May Court House! We had an absolutely great experience purchasing a Ford Escape! Brian went above and beyond to get me a great car and a great deal. We are absolutely thrilled! From start to finish it was smooth and hassle free. No Pressure! Brian showed me the new features and even synced my phone for me. I am really happy with this Escape! Thanks Again! P.S. The kids LOVED the play yard and swing set!

J_Jeansonne
4/09/2015

"Best experience I've had buying a truck"

First, I want to say thank you to Mark Mentzer for treating me like a person and not a pay check, he was personable and all around just a great guy. I have been to multiple dealerships from Cape May to Langhorne PA in my search. Kindle Auto Plaza had what I was looking for, offered far better prices, and made the purchase of my new RAM 1500 Sport awesome. If you looking for a new vehicle/used vehicle don't waist your time going anywhere else.

khowell555
4/08/2015

"Scared mom "

My daughter turning 17 is scary enough..... Selecting the right vehicle became even scarier!! Robbie knew exactly what my needs & concerns were .... as well as my daughter's! She fell in love with the Patriot he showed her & I fell in love with the safety rating & deal ! He even synced her iPhone to her new Jeep ! Driving home my daughter said, "I don't care where I live .... I will buy all my cars from Mr. Walker!" .... And so will I ..... Thanks so much.... see you soon.... My son is 15 .... LOL

ErinC
4/06/2015

"Excellent Customer Service"

Mark Mentzer is Great! I highly recommend, that if your thinking of buying a new car, go to Kindle and ask for Mark. He's the nicest guy, and he was extremely helpful. He's a Family man who genuinely cares about his customers. I absolutely love my new car! Thanks Mark and Geoff!

Review32015
3/29/2015

"Big Bill - "Roger Bergeron is aces with me!""

Roger Bergeron is a straight forward guy. He connects you to the right vehicle with the price you want to pay. We purchased 3 vehicles from Roger. A Dodge Intrepid, Dodge Ram and our recent purchase a 2015 Ram 1500. We recommend Roger if you're looking for a friendly, knowledgeable sales person who makes the customer experience great.

JoeA
3/26/2015

"Denise Kennedy Watson was great!"

I went to Kindle to look at a pre-owned vehicle and have had less then favorable experiences with other dealerships in the past. Denise helped me and was extremely friendly and personable. She was very understanding to my concerns and worked with me to make a sale with out any haggling. I was extremely pleased to work with her on my purchase and will go back to her in the future! I will definitely recommend Kindle to my friends and family.

Hol930
3/26/2015

"Love Denise Kennedy! "

Denise sold me my first car over 12 years ago and she helped me take home my new Ford Fusion. I don't see myself going anywhere else. She is very knowledgeable and did everything she could for me to make leasing my car so easy! Thanks so much and I will be back again!

NANCY
3/25/2015

"LOVE KINDLE"

We love Denise Kennedy at Kindle Ford. She was so friendly when we Leased our first Ford and as of 3/23/15 was our 3rd Ford. I love the Ford Escape. I can tell you I will recommend Kindle Ford to all my friends, family & clients. THANK YOU DENISE KENNEDY!!!

Reviews of Denise Kennedy-Watson