Kindle Auto Plaza

4.3

February 20, 2017

"Excellent car salesman"

- Thetesa

My car was totaled in an accident, and I needed to find a replacement. Having always dealt with a Ford dealership in PA, I went to start my search at Kindle. Brian Losch was at his desk, when I arrived to look for a 'new' used car. I descscribed what I wanted, and he found one right away. I drove it, and liked it very much. He could have sold me that one, but he suggested I try one more. No pressure. It turned out that I liked the second car even more than the first. It was perfect, just what I wanted. He answered all my questions, and helped me with the paperwork. I couldn't have asked for a better shopping experience. The only problem was the long wait due to a computer being down. Also, the next day, I was happy to get such great help with my insurance and financing. Thank you.

February 15, 2017

"Great Experience"

- Fussypnts

Brian was amazing. We came in looking to trade in our lease and he walked us though all the new models, we weren't sure if we wanted the same model or a different one. Brian took the time to test drive 3 different models, answer all of our questions and was amazing. After shopping around we called him with the vehicle we wanted and he gave us a great price with no hassle. Brian was a pleasure to deal with and we will be back in 39 months when our lease is up!

February 15, 2017

"Easy peasy"

- HAROLD HABERMAN

I wanted a bottom line price for a vehicle and R obbie delivered. I bought from Rob before and will do so again. For a honest no nonsense experience go to kindle.