Kindle Auto Plaza

Geoff Heap, Finance Manager, Kindle Auto Plaza

Geoff Heap

4.2

December 04, 2016

"Best experience with a salesman - outstanding customer servi"

- Dawn Parry

This is the first time I've ever felt so satisfied at a dealership that I wanted to share my experience with the owner. This is the letter I wrote to him. Hello Mr. Kindle I wanted to take a moment and let you about our wonderful experience at your dealership. This time last year my husband bought a 4 door 2500 ram big horn from Albert. The customer service we received from him was something we've never had before while purchasing a vehicle. He went above and beyond to make sure my husband was happy. With that being said, we can back this September because of Albert. My husband purchased a new 250 transit van for his business. Once again, Albert made sure the process was easy and pleasant. In November, it was now I who went to see Albert. I'm the hard one to please in our family, but I knew Albert could find what I wanted and help me make the deal that I wouldn't regret. Of course he didn't let me down. I just leased a 2016 Lincoln MKX Reserve and couldn't be happier. It's people like Albert that make people like us want to come back again and again. You have a wonder man working for Kindle, and I just wanted to take the time to share our experience.

December 03, 2016

"Consistent Great Customer Care"

- John Hong

Before 2014, I would never had thought of leasing a Lincoln. But Fran Adelizzi went out of his way to let me use a few Lincolns, and I really liked the MKC. It changed my perspective of Lincoln. After my 2 year lease, I leased another MKC with Fran and Albert Thalheimer - who made leasing the new car so easy. And I think again I got a very fair deal. Albert is very nice and totally wants to help me - and has done so. Karyn and Peter are great finance persons and made payment super easy. All four of them are personable, caring, and fun. Kudos!

December 02, 2016

"Comfortable (rare) experience"

- hsklaver

The first time I have experienced this level of competence and customer service at a car agency, by far. The transaction was handled very professionally and efficiently from initial sales, to financing and management, Thanks for the courtesy and teamwork evident from all of the people. . I will highly recommend Kindle.