King Buick GMC

King Buick GMC Info

chuck3
4/18/2015

"Very friendly!"

I was at your store the other day, just looking. Mr. Kirk Schnurr was extremely helpful in directing me to what I needed. I really appreciated that especially since he knew I would not be buying that day, as others would shrug me off. I guarantee you, in the next couple weeks when I'm ready, I will be coming back to you and asking for Mr. Scnurr! Thank you!

Kirk Schnurr

JenP
4/11/2015

"Fun and friendly"

I.went to King not sure what I was looking for, but John was able to help me narrow down my choices and help me find the right car for my budget!! John was friendly and gave me truthful information. He was very genuine. Great experience overall!

JD
4/11/2015

"See John K"

John, A.K.A awesome, made me feel welcomed and not pressured. He asked questions to discover what I needed. He didn't hesitate to give his suggestions and opinions. If you need a new vehicle ask for John and only John!

rumarin
4/10/2015

" exceptional customer service"

Didn't really know what I wanted until after I spoke with John Kouchich. I told him what my "must haves" were and he took it from there. He was extremely knowledgeable, and patient. I never felt "pushed" or "pressured" into anything.

john kouchich

Mgon13
4/10/2015

"Awesome customer service"

I would recommend this dealership to anyone. John was very professional and knowledgable. Exceptional customer service. If anyone is looking for a new vehicle I would recommend john and this dealership.

silvarado
4/08/2015

"Variety of cars and trucks to choose from"

Visited the dealership looking for a used truck I was greeted by Scott who was very knowledegable on the inventory and helped me find the tuck that best fit my wants and needs.Will definitely buy my next truck from Scott and King GMC!

scott

kb
12/28/2014

"Go to John"

John Kouchich helped me shop for trucks and did a fantastic job. I hate going to dealerships...always feel like there is some sort of game and it is them against me. John just showed me what I wanted to see, but as we chatted, also gave me valuable information that helped me make the best decision for me. He's easy to work with and is someone you can trust. I would highly recommend him, and KING, and will do business with him again.

wing shooter
12/27/2014

"easy and fun"

Purchased a new GMC from Scott the process was quick and painless would recommend this dealership and my sales person Scott!!!!! The dealership was clean and modern.

sales

Stefi82
12/26/2014

"Easiest car purchase ever"

After looking at the King website I visited the dealership. Jeremy greeted me on the lot and showed me the car I was interested in. I researched the pontiac G-6 online before I came in and realized that King had the best price for the best miles and overall condition. Jeremy was easy to deal with and I felt he respected me without being pushy. I would recommend talking to Jeremy if you are interested in getting a car.

Jeremy

bbeamon
12/23/2014

"Great customer service!!"

I have been car shopping for a while now, and John is by far the best salesman I have worked with. He was super patient and gave me a ton of info on the cars I was looking at. With the his assistance I was able to choose the perfect vehicle to suit my needs! JOHN, YOU ROCK!!!!!!!