King Buick GMC

Makes: Buick|GMC|Service Center

King Buick GMC
King Buick GMC Info

"best experience"

If you are in the market for a new car I highly suggest you check out King Buick GMC and ask for Joe Deming. My boyfriend and I were in the market for a car but our credit was far from perfect and not only did Joe help find us a loan but we got us qualified before we came in. Even though we have a dozen of dealerships right down the street we drove 45min to see Joe and purchase our new car. Thank you all for an out standing job but especially Joe who we defiantly will be coming back into see when we want to purchsse my daughter a car in the next year. Cherie and Patrick

joe deming

"Probably one of the worst dealership Ive ever experienced."

I've worked at a dealership and I've also been shopping for many years. This dealership was easy at first due to the fact I chose the car I wanted and made it incredibly easy for them. Their prices for used vehicles are insulting, they insulted my used vehicle several times. The loan manager has never answered our calls nor called back when we had questions about the loan. This is one of the few dealerships left that make money on each vehicle instead of the whole lot. It was also unsurprisingly slow on a Saturday when we were there.

Richard

"The best dealership I have ever dealt with!!!"

If your looking to buy a new or used car or truck and not get caught up in the run around. Then you need, no let me say you have to visit Steve Rodriguez in the Longmont store. He is very down to earth, friendly, doesn't try to push you into something you don't want or need. I have worked with him twice and both times it was a great time. He explains the whole deal to you step by step so you understand completely what your getting into. Which will be a great car or truck at a great price. The whole team is real friendly and they all come up to you and talk about you and to make sure everything is going well. Chad Raskin is the sales manager and he can work the numbers to make sure YOU are getting a great deal even if it is a blue truck. He came out and explained and figured out what can be done to get me into my truck. I wouldn't go any were else to do business. I promise you will not be disappointed. Even the finance people come out on the floor to talk to the customers when they are not signing papers. They had to bring my truck from another one of their stores to make sure I got exactly what I wanted. They took a list of my needs and found ME the truck I wanted without settling on something I didn't want. So I had to wait a little bit for them to get the truck there. I even watched the receptionist watch a couples children while still doing here job so the couple could look for their new cars. I was really impressed how this store was in action.

Steve Rodriguez, Chad Raskin

"Great job"

I worked with Eric Gangestad on purchasing a new truck from King GMC. Eric made my purchasing of a new truck stressless, exciting and fun! I hight recommend taking the time and visiting King GMC in lovedland prior to buying your next new vehicle

Eric Gangestad

"Great!"

Chris is great to work with. He was friendly and really created a great vehicle shopping experience! I will recommend this dealership and Mr. Travis to others!

Chris Travis

"Excellent customer service! "

My recent experience at King GMC was hands down the most pleasant and stressfree purchase of a car. The sales manager, Kyle, was positive and upbeat and helped me get to a payment I was comfortable with. Will share with friends and family!

Kyle

"The Best"

Kyle Von Eiff was so very helpful with our in the selection of our vehicle. It is a nice change of pace to have someone actually listen to my concerns.

Kyle Von Eiff

"King GMC customer review"

Although I didn't purchase a car at the time, I was extremely impressed with the friendly, knowledgeable person with whom I delt. His name is Kyle Von Eiff and I will go back to him again and recommend Kyle and his company to my friends! The dealership is clean and all the employees are friendly and helpful. Thanks for the chance to give them some praise,. Dr OTF

"Best Experiance!!"

Going to King Buick was by far one of the best decisions my wife and I have made. Robert and his team were honest and strait to the point. They helped us get into our 2012 Chevy that was so clean and well maintained. Financing was great considering our Credit was average, King Buick gave us a lower payment then we originally wanted along with a great interest rate. We are so very pleased with this dealership, and we can’t see ourselves going to a different one. Thank you Robert & Team at King Buick Chevrolet

Robert

"New Car Jitters"

It was time for me to buy a new car and I was anxious about monthly payments, could I afford it? After an hour of searching the lot I decided that the GMC Yukon was going to be my new car. I was taken inside where I met Kyle Von Eiff, the sales manager. We went over my credit and expenses, and he got me to the car payment I was comfortable with. So, next time you're looking for a car, ask for Kyle. He'll make it work!