King Buick GMC

King Buick GMC
King Buick GMC Info

LMotz85
12/20/2014

"GREAT SERVICE!!! You need a car? Go to King Buick GMC"

Colby from King Buick GMC was a pleasure to work with. He was polite and helped pick out the perfect vehicle for me. Not only was he knowledgeable about the features of the car and the purchasing process, but he also made the experience fun. If you need a car or truck, go see Colby, he will go above and beyond to make it a great experience!

Colby

Jerry A
12/20/2014

"Great experience and found the perfect vehicle "

After looking around at a couple of dealerships with no luck, one night my wife and I stopped at this one and talked to Jeremy. He seemed really knowledgeable and was very friendly and not pressuring us for a sale. When it was all said and done we walked away with the truck we were looking for and a better deal than we expected we'd ever get! I'm recommending this place, and Jeremy, to everyone I know. Everyone was very easy to deal with.

Jeremy

sparks

"Fair and easy"

I spent a few days looking online and found that King Buick GMC had the best used trucks at the best price. I came in and worked with Jeremy. He was knowledgeable and didn't pressure me. I drove a couple of trucks before I chose the first one Jeremy showed me. He listened to what I was looking for and nailed it. When it came time to talking price, I got a fair offer for my trade, and the price of the truck was where I told Jeremy I wanted to be. I'm very happy with my car buying experience.

Jeremy

twillia
12/19/2014

"I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!"

Working with King Buick GMC and their salesman Colby was a fantastic experience. He was very knowledgeable about the vehicle that we purchased and was very thorough about explaining all the fine details of the paperwork process. I would highly recommend Colby to anyone who is in the market to purchase a car. He will exceed your expectations!

Colby

JosephC

"Excellent service!"

Visited this dealership and had a great experience. I was helped by John, who was professional, honest, and displayed a genuine interest in helping find the right thing for me. I didn't feel pressured to purchase, but rather comforted by the obvious fact that he was on my side in the buying process. I highly recommend visiting this dealership, and if you get a chance to meet with John you will almost surely have a great experience like I did. He and this business are both very professional, so look no further if you're thinking of visiting a dealership soon.

John Kouchich

AVC

"Great salesman!!!"

I had a great experience with King Buick. John Kouchich was knowledgeable, patient and so helpful! He helped me to figure out the perfect truck for me based on my family and budgetary needs. It's the only place that I'll go to for a vehicle from now on! Thanks for a wonderful afternoon at the dealership, John!

John Kouchich

Tony

"Great Staff"

I walked into King Buick GMC Loveland with the assumption of it being like every other dealership. That was not the case when I walked in. I was greeted by Mr. Gonzalez and he was very friendly and courteous. I felt no pressure to drive or buy at anytime. All my questions were answered and the experience was great. Needless to say, I bought my truck and loved the staff at King. Thank you Javier!

Mr. Javier Gonzalez

BriannaS
12/18/2014

"Would definitely recommend"

I would definitely recommend King Buick GMC Loveland. Not only was my salesman Javier friendly, but he was very knowledgeable about the vehicle I inquired about. There was no pressure and everyone was very friendly. I am very happy with my experience and my new vehicle from King. Thank you Javier!

Javier Gonzalez, Kyle

Karla
12/18/2014

"Highly recommend!!"

i would definitely recommend King Buick GMC to all my friends and family! They not only have great deals but also a great staff. I had Javier Gonzales as my salesman and would highly recommend him since hes not only very knowledgeable but also very delightful to work with. Thanks again Javier!

Javier Gonzales

Gmendoza
12/17/2014

"Best Experience ever!"

I went in to King Buick GMC looking for a new car. I had many questions and wasn't sure of what I wanted. Javier answered all my questions and had lots of patience. It was a great experience and I was able to drive off in my new Buick Verano. Great experience and would highly recommend King Buick GMC Loveland. Thank you!

Javier Gonzalez