King Buick GMC

King Buick GMC Info

kb
12/28/2014

"Go to John"

John Kouchich helped me shop for trucks and did a fantastic job. I hate going to dealerships...always feel like there is some sort of game and it is them against me. John just showed me what I wanted to see, but as we chatted, also gave me valuable information that helped me make the best decision for me. He's easy to work with and is someone you can trust. I would highly recommend him, and KING, and will do business with him again.

wing shooter
12/27/2014

"easy and fun"

Purchased a new GMC from Scott the process was quick and painless would recommend this dealership and my sales person Scott!!!!! The dealership was clean and modern.

sales

Stefi82
12/26/2014

"Easiest car purchase ever"

After looking at the King website I visited the dealership. Jeremy greeted me on the lot and showed me the car I was interested in. I researched the pontiac G-6 online before I came in and realized that King had the best price for the best miles and overall condition. Jeremy was easy to deal with and I felt he respected me without being pushy. I would recommend talking to Jeremy if you are interested in getting a car.

bbeamon
12/23/2014

"Great customer service!!"

I have been car shopping for a while now, and John is by far the best salesman I have worked with. He was super patient and gave me a ton of info on the cars I was looking at. With the his assistance I was able to choose the perfect vehicle to suit my needs! JOHN, YOU ROCK!!!!!!!

LMotz85
12/20/2014

"GREAT SERVICE!!! You need a car? Go to King Buick GMC"

Colby from King Buick GMC was a pleasure to work with. He was polite and helped pick out the perfect vehicle for me. Not only was he knowledgeable about the features of the car and the purchasing process, but he also made the experience fun. If you need a car or truck, go see Colby, he will go above and beyond to make it a great experience!

Colby

Jerry A
12/20/2014

"Great experience and found the perfect vehicle "

After looking around at a couple of dealerships with no luck, one night my wife and I stopped at this one and talked to Jeremy. He seemed really knowledgeable and was very friendly and not pressuring us for a sale. When it was all said and done we walked away with the truck we were looking for and a better deal than we expected we'd ever get! I'm recommending this place, and Jeremy, to everyone I know. Everyone was very easy to deal with.

sparks

"Fair and easy"

I spent a few days looking online and found that King Buick GMC had the best used trucks at the best price. I came in and worked with Jeremy. He was knowledgeable and didn't pressure me. I drove a couple of trucks before I chose the first one Jeremy showed me. He listened to what I was looking for and nailed it. When it came time to talking price, I got a fair offer for my trade, and the price of the truck was where I told Jeremy I wanted to be. I'm very happy with my car buying experience.

twillia
12/19/2014

"I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!"

Working with King Buick GMC and their salesman Colby was a fantastic experience. He was very knowledgeable about the vehicle that we purchased and was very thorough about explaining all the fine details of the paperwork process. I would highly recommend Colby to anyone who is in the market to purchase a car. He will exceed your expectations!

Colby

JosephC

"Excellent service!"

Visited this dealership and had a great experience. I was helped by John, who was professional, honest, and displayed a genuine interest in helping find the right thing for me. I didn't feel pressured to purchase, but rather comforted by the obvious fact that he was on my side in the buying process. I highly recommend visiting this dealership, and if you get a chance to meet with John you will almost surely have a great experience like I did. He and this business are both very professional, so look no further if you're thinking of visiting a dealership soon.

AVC

"Great salesman!!!"

I had a great experience with King Buick. John Kouchich was knowledgeable, patient and so helpful! He helped me to figure out the perfect truck for me based on my family and budgetary needs. It's the only place that I'll go to for a vehicle from now on! Thanks for a wonderful afternoon at the dealership, John!