Kings Ford Inc

3.6
Jesse Whitley, Business Manager, Kings Ford Inc

Jesse Whitley

March 22, 2017

"MY TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE WITH KINGS FORD!"

- Pink panther84

Hello people! I was recently in Kings ford to look for my next car. I was wondering around the parking for a good 15 mins before someone came out finally a gentleman TY came out to help me. He was rude very short with me, wasn't listening to what I was looking for at all!! I thought I found what I was looking for and he told me 2 DIFFERENT PRICES!!! Very shady operation that they are running there. I would advise to go some where else so YOUR NOT their next Victim!!!

Travis Martin
Other Employees : TY Pfaff

February 24, 2017

"Oil change"

- Mark

My first oil change so it's free, I arrived here 9: 30 am and I am still siting in the lobby at 12:15 and my oil change is still not done very slow and they only have 3 mechanics . Service here has fallen with my last service and even prior To this they was very fast they gave more counter help here then Mechanics

October 03, 2016

"Left Behind"

- Quicksilva08

I contacted this dealership through Ebay for a truck I had been looking for for months. I made an offer as their site had afforded but, got NO response but when I did was told that there was no make an offer on Ebay (LIE). I called today 10/03/2016 and got the runaround from two different dealerships. Finally I got a salesperson negotiated a price and was ready to pay for it. He said he'd call me back @ 1:30 pm LIE). I never got a call so I called back and spoke to the manager who said it was being sold. needless to say I was pissed and his claim that I was not there as I lived 8hrs away. BS as I was ready to pay for it before the other buyer was there earlier in the day! They probably got more money for the vehicle than they agreed to sell it to me for. This dealership did a dirty underhanded thing and the manager had a very nasty attitude! I've contacted the owner and will see if he responds. I would buy here ever!

Nick Viox