Kings Honda

Makes: Honda|Service Center

Kings Honda
Kings Honda Info
About Kings Honda

Welcome to Kings Honda's DealerRater page. Please take a moment to read some of our stellar reviews. If you haven't been to some of the other review sites, we welcome you to check them out as well as Kings Honda has the most total reviews across the internet than any other dealer in the Greater Cincinnati, Ohio and Northern Kentucky area. We're conveniently located in the Kings AutoMall, just off Interstate 71 near Mason, Ohio. Check out our virtual lot on your desktop, smartphone or tablet at http://KingsHondaUSA.com.

About Kings Honda

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Quite Lounge also Available

"Very easy to do business with."

I went to trade in my car for a new one for my daughter's birthday. The dealership was incredibly busy when I arrived and I fully expected to have a long wait. Robert Larson helped me almost right away and we had the car picked out and the deal completed within an hour. He came up with a great idea on how to surprise her when we arrived the next day. He had the car ready with balloons, a sign and a plan. We had signed the paperwork shortly after and was out with her new car within a half hour.

"Sales Experience on recent purchase of 2014 Honda CR-V"

Dear DealerRater.com, Buying new car is a first-time experience for me since I normally do not believe in the value of driving a car off the lot and watching its pricing drop due to simple ownership. Used cars have always been my economic base-line. Last week was a new experience: we purchased a NEW Honda from Kings Honda! I think we can “blame” Rob Larson since he was the one who felt that rather than go for a minor adjustment to the bottom line of a very nice, used 2012 CR-V we could trade-in our recently damaged old Toyota Sienna and drive out with a NEW Honda CR-V! My husband had purchased a used, 2009 Toyota Camry Hybrid Sedan with 44k miles on it and if we got a new car it would be a good fit to both the years and the number of miles on his. This underlying metric was one reason for buying a much newer car. The second was it is off my “bucket list”. We found that the combination of Rob Larson and Christie Cartolano as a “sales team” worked for us by combining salesmanship and client communication. One was always available. I liked having a female consultant working with the “husband/wife” purchasing combo; it helps to establish a bond to both the sales group and the dealership. We have not used Kings Honda as a dealership in the past but we have high hopes for a future service relationship. Richard and Dene Alden

"Great Experience! "

Just purchased a new car from Gary at Kings Honda. He and Jonathan were great to work with. They both really went above and beyond to find the exact car I wanted (they didn't have it in stock) and keep me updated throughout the process. When I arrived to take delivery of the car, all the paperwork was ready to go right when we showed up and we were out the door in about 45 mins with our new car. All around great car buying experience and really appreciate their hard work to put everything together. Thanks to Gary, Jonathan, and their team!

"Great Service by phil"

Phil did a great job and will definately be recommending him. He helped us purchase a certified pre-owned Honda Pilot Touring with low mileage for a good price.

"Thank you"

I knew what I wanted before I arrived at the dealership. John Deluca greeted us, and picked out a car based on what I was looking for. We test drove it, then figured out the financing. Everything went perfect, they detailed the car and I drove off getting exactly what I wanted, Thank you everyone.

"Judith Kindred"

This was definitely the best car shopping experience ever!! Rob and Christi were super! Love the car, Honda Accord EX L with navi ! We are a Honda family!

"Amazing customer service!"

Thank you for the incredible customer service Ash Mall provided me with my 2014 Honda Accord Sport and Bridgestone tire issue. He was truly my ambassador to Honda USA to ensure my satisfaction was achieved – and it was! Honda USA called me and asked for feedback regarding the whole experience. I relayed my appreciation for what they and Ash did on my behalf. Having already purchased 4 vehicles from Kings, I’ll definitely be coming back!! Thanks again!

Ash Mall

"Hello "

I was amazing day for me cuz I got my Honda CRV, Marc Kowalk spent his 5 hours for us And also Jonathan helped us. They were kind and helpful.

"Worse experience ever!"

If you're smart don't go to Kings Honda but if you do find yourself there don't let their Sales Manager, Jon, help you. My wife and I recently went to look for a new car at Kings Honda because our family needs a bigger car than our current car. My wife was indecisive because she was nervous about making such a large purchase. On our first visit we decided to wait and I was then cornered by Jon who insisted he didn't understand why we decided to wait and then started to try and use pressure tactics. I left pissed. We went back because the original Salesman was nice and had been emailing my wife with some cars they had recently gotten in. Once we were there we were passed off to another sales person, test drove one of the cars, loved it, and asked her what we'd be looking at as far as a loan. We then waited for about 30 minutes and then our dismay here's Jon again, who said he really doesn't understand why we're discussing this again because this car is $6000 more than the last one. At that point we just left. I have worked as a multi unit retail leader for years and this was the worst customer experience I have ever seen!! We were trying to spend more money and was treated like crap for it.

"Great service!"

Always enjoy coming here for service. Ash will always take care of you! Great pricing and quality, and they meet the needs of their customers. It's why I keep coming back - thank you!

Ash & Dean in the Service center