Kings Honda

Makes: Honda|Service Center

Kings Honda
Kings Honda Info
About Kings Honda

Welcome to Kings Honda's DealerRater page. Please take a moment to read some of our stellar reviews. If you haven't been to some of the other review sites, we welcome you to check them out as well as Kings Honda has the most total reviews across the internet than any other dealer in the Greater Cincinnati, Ohio and Northern Kentucky area. We're conveniently located in the Kings AutoMall, just off Interstate 71 near Mason, Ohio. Check out our virtual lot on your desktop, smartphone or tablet at http://KingsHondaUSA.com.

About Kings Honda

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Quite Lounge also Available

"Great Experience & Great Price. Quick Transaction No Games"

Sales person was Gulia Petalver. Very professional and no games. Quick and painless process. Bought a Used 2012 Toyota Camry SE with only 29,300 miles for $15,900...still under factory warranty. Would buy from Kings Honda again.

"No hassle from Start to Finish"

I was looking everywhere for a vehicle that suited my wants and needs. Rob and the rest of the staff were able to show me exactly what I wanted with no hassle. The price negotiation was fair and honest. Best first time car buying experience.

"sales associate"

I love my NEW CAR!!! Thank You Jonathan Deluca!!! I have procrastinated over the last few weeks and months anticipating to buy a new car. I wished I hadn't waited so long after working with Jon yesterday! I realized car buying didn't have to be so scary. My mindset was: I'm not going to be taken again. As a single mom of 11yrs, I needed a perfect fit for my family, budget and everyday use. Jon helped me make that smart decision. I have always heard good reviews on Hondas and especially how good they are for the long run. I have told Jon how bad my previous experiences were and I was not openminded. Jon reassured me time and time again, he would see to it I would find what I wanted and he would stick it out with me no matter how long I needed. Jon not only followed through, but he went above and beyond to help me find the perfect matched car for me, my budget, style, sporty taste and it was economically smart too. I could NOT be happier with the way Jon conducted business: treated me with utmost respect, opened doors, provided me with drinks, communicated the whole process through me and his fellow staff, went back and forth, through hoops to line this up to make it least amount of hassle on me, stayed long after closing on a holiday weekend, and got physically dirty to help. Excellent leadership on Jon's part Honda should be proud he serves their customers right! I will be back when it's time to trade up! Thank YOU Jon! Thank YOU Kings Honda!!! Signed One HAPPY CUSTOMER!!!

"Great Place to Purchase a Car!"

Had a wonderful experience with this dealership in the recent purchase of a 2014 Civic. Dustin, our sales representative could not have made it more easy. We looked at competition and while there were alternatives, the overall experience with Dustin and the dealership could not be matched. The culture and environment are such a big part of the car buying experience and what we experienced at Kings Honda was refreshing!

"Good Experience"

It was a good experience buying my new car from Kings Honda. Your specialist Mr. Phill Gellman was very friendly and helpful through out the process.

"Very easy to do business with."

I went to trade in my car for a new one for my daughter's birthday. The dealership was incredibly busy when I arrived and I fully expected to have a long wait. Robert Larson helped me almost right away and we had the car picked out and the deal completed within an hour. He came up with a great idea on how to surprise her when we arrived the next day. He had the car ready with balloons, a sign and a plan. We had signed the paperwork shortly after and was out with her new car within a half hour.

"Sales Experience on recent purchase of 2014 Honda CR-V"

Dear DealerRater.com, Buying new car is a first-time experience for me since I normally do not believe in the value of driving a car off the lot and watching its pricing drop due to simple ownership. Used cars have always been my economic base-line. Last week was a new experience: we purchased a NEW Honda from Kings Honda! I think we can “blame” Rob Larson since he was the one who felt that rather than go for a minor adjustment to the bottom line of a very nice, used 2012 CR-V we could trade-in our recently damaged old Toyota Sienna and drive out with a NEW Honda CR-V! My husband had purchased a used, 2009 Toyota Camry Hybrid Sedan with 44k miles on it and if we got a new car it would be a good fit to both the years and the number of miles on his. This underlying metric was one reason for buying a much newer car. The second was it is off my “bucket list”. We found that the combination of Rob Larson and Christie Cartolano as a “sales team” worked for us by combining salesmanship and client communication. One was always available. I liked having a female consultant working with the “husband/wife” purchasing combo; it helps to establish a bond to both the sales group and the dealership. We have not used Kings Honda as a dealership in the past but we have high hopes for a future service relationship. Richard and Dene Alden

"Great Experience! "

Just purchased a new car from Gary at Kings Honda. He and Jonathan were great to work with. They both really went above and beyond to find the exact car I wanted (they didn't have it in stock) and keep me updated throughout the process. When I arrived to take delivery of the car, all the paperwork was ready to go right when we showed up and we were out the door in about 45 mins with our new car. All around great car buying experience and really appreciate their hard work to put everything together. Thanks to Gary, Jonathan, and their team!

"Great Service by phil"

Phil did a great job and will definately be recommending him. He helped us purchase a certified pre-owned Honda Pilot Touring with low mileage for a good price.

"Purchase a Honda Civic - The worst experience ever"

I recently went to Kings Honda to assist a relative in purchasing a Civic. (First time purchase) The car was not serviced so the electronics were not functioning when we test drove the car. It took over 4 hours to finally complete the transaction, however the vehicle was not going to be ready until the next day, The service dept was closed and nothing had been done to ready the vehicle. We were not offered a loaner. The individual who was to deliver the car at 9:30 AM, the following morning didn't show up until after 1:00 PM without the car. It took another 2 hours to actually get the car once finally at the dealership. When following up on the status of the car on the 2nd day, I was lied to by the receptionist and no manager was available to give any explanation for any of the delays we were experiencing.

Robert Larson