Kings Honda

4521 Kings Water Drive,
Cincinnati, Ohio 45249
Kings Honda Info
About Kings Honda

Welcome to Kings Honda's DealerRater page. Please take a moment to read some of our stellar reviews. If you haven't been to some of the other review sites, we welcome you to check them out as well as Kings Honda has the most total reviews across the internet than any other dealer in the Greater Cincinnati, Ohio and Northern Kentucky area. We're conveniently located in the Kings AutoMall, just off Interstate 71 near Mason, Ohio. Check out our virtual lot on your desktop, smartphone or tablet at http://KingsHondaUSA.com.

About Kings Honda

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Quite Lounge also Available
congles86
4/20/2015

"Customer Experience"

We purchased a 2015 Honda Pilot. We were pretty sure the pilot was the vehicle we were looking for when we arrived at the dealership. Ray was very helpful and knowledgeable about the car and the different options available to us. What impressed me the more however, was how kind, friendly and engaging Ray was to our kids. It's a lengthy process and young ones get bored easily but Ray didn't mind dealing with the added stress of having the kids there and was very interactive with them. Thank you for taking good care of us!

top6
4/20/2015

"Good experience"

I had to buy a car sort of in a hurry, and Rob and King's Honda was a great help. I pretty much knew what I wanted and what I wanted to test drive, so there was not a lot to do, but everyone was very helpful and made the car buying experience as painless as possible. I gave them 5 stars because I had no problems; that said, this was a pretty basic car buying experience so I can't really speak to what they would be like if I was looking for something obscure, wanted to negotiate, had more time, etc.

jerodfritz
4/17/2015

"10/10 Would Recommend Dealership and Team!!"

If you make it out to Kings Honda in Cincinnati I’m sure you will be well served by any of the staff, but if you're fortunate enough to be greeted by Ray you'll be certain to have a good experience. Ray is one of the most affable people you will ever meet, and he makes finding a new automobile an informative and enjoyable process from beginning to end. When we arrived we were not sure whether or not we would find an auto to fit our needs and budget, but ultimately he worked with us to lease a new car with a good deal on our trade-in as well; we couldn’t have asked for better experience. Even the Finance team, with Steve and Danny, have a genuine interest in making a solid deal with the customer. We'll be spreading the good word to our network. Thanks again to the whole team at King’s Honda and we look forward to seeing you again for our next car.

jancsics87
4/14/2015

"Customer Experience"

We purchased a 2015 Honda Pilot Touring. Mr. Forsee was able to answer all questions we had about the vehicle and was even able to get us the highest end model at a rock bottom price. We chose Kings Honda because we received the outstanding customer service that other dealerships didn't provide. Mr. Forsee even took time on his off day to help us out with questions we had.

atip4autism
4/11/2015

"Bob Rocks!"

Bob took the guesswork out of choosing a car, and through his psychic powers, had the perfect car lined up for me to lease. I am delighted with my Accord, and wouldn't have done anything differently.

Happy Honda Civic
4/09/2015

"No stress purchase"

Don Ennis & Ray Forsee made the buying experience stress-free. You should ask for them by name, they will treat you right. New or used.

Ankur
4/03/2015

"Excellent Customer Service"

I purchased Honda accord on 03-Apr, and I am very very happy with the way I was treated. I was attended by Raymond Forsee, he is an excellent sales consultant and he made sure that we are comfortable and get all answers needed. I am not hesitated to say that one of the major reason to but this car from Kings is Raymond. great service, great behavior rgds Ankur

Missgregs13
4/03/2015

"Amazing overall"

About a year ago I purchased a certified preowned Honda from this dealership. Had a great experience and loved the car. When I got into my accident last month, Nathan Myers was right there to help me with the process of dealing with a totaled car and getting another vehicle. I was lucky enough to work with the same three gentleman who helped me purchase the civic a year prior as well. So professional and constantly looking to get me the best deal possible. Not pushy, understanding, and kind. They will always have my business

Chris
4/01/2015

"Well Run Dealership!"

If Honda would manufacture trucks again I might not ever go to another dealership! Joe Klosterman made this process easy and extremely streamline! I would highly recommend Kings Honda to anyone looking for a new or used Honda!

Becki
3/30/2015

"Great cars, great salesman!"

I purchased an Accord from Bob Moeller, a perfect customer service salesman. I got a great deal and if I am in for routine service, Bob greets me by name. Mentioned him to friends, and I will be back to see Bob and Kings Honda!

Reviews of Bob Moeller