Kings Honda

4521 Kings Water Drive,
Cincinnati, Ohio 45249
Kings Honda Info
About Kings Honda

Welcome to Kings Honda's DealerRater page. Please take a moment to read some of our stellar reviews. If you haven't been to some of the other review sites, we welcome you to check them out as well as Kings Honda has the most total reviews across the internet than any other dealer in the Greater Cincinnati, Ohio and Northern Kentucky area. We're conveniently located in the Kings AutoMall, just off Interstate 71 near Mason, Ohio. Check out our virtual lot on your desktop, smartphone or tablet at http://KingsHondaUSA.com.

About Kings Honda

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Quite Lounge also Available
Chris
4/01/2015

"Well Run Dealership!"

If Honda would manufacture trucks again I might not ever go to another dealership! Joe Klosterman made this process easy and extremely streamline! I would highly recommend Kings Honda to anyone looking for a new or used Honda!

Becki
3/30/2015

"Great cars, great salesman!"

I purchased an Accord from Bob Moeller, a perfect customer service salesman. I got a great deal and if I am in for routine service, Bob greets me by name. Mentioned him to friends, and I will be back to see Bob and Kings Honda!

flash0171
3/30/2015

"ACCORDing to me, Kings Honda is great"

Very quick and easy. These guys are true professionals and treat you like royalty. They also have a huge inventory to choose from. I leased my new Accord from them and I wouldn't hesitate to send my friends and family there.

ali

"oh honda. oh yeah!"

Just bought my first car from Bob Moeller. He was so patient with me and all the questions I had. Could not have asked for a better experience. He made what could have been a very stressful experience one that I won't forget! Perfect for first time buyers!

Buford

"Excellent experience!"

Bob Moeller was our Salesman. He does an outstanding job- friendly, knowledgeable, very straightforward, and easy to work with. I highly recommend Bob and Kings Honda to everyone!

hylandsedge

"Experianced"

I have relied on Bob Moellers experience with the purchasing of all my vehicles,family and business, over the last 25 years. His knowledge is invaluable and appreciated.

Emmewt

"Awesome!"

We've now gotten 4 cars from Rob and will continue to be loyal. We recommend him and Kings to everyone we know! Thank you!

denningja77
3/27/2015

"Friendly Staff and comfortable Showroom and Waiting area"

I only started out wanting to test drive the car. After meeting Gary Champine and testing driving the vehicle I found my self purchasing the car that day. Gary was super friendly and not pushy. He was knowledgeable about the hybrid SUV even though it was a Toyota. He was extremely patience and helpful while inspecting the SUV. After my decision to buy he worked tirelessly to get me a better deal for the SUV and my trade-ins. He made sure we were well hydrated while waiting for the finance to be completed. The SUV was ready to drive in a couple of days to allow for a complete detail and car mats to be delivered. I am very satisfied with my purchase and would HIGHLY recommend Gary Champine to anyone.

Gary Champine

bbistor
3/26/2015

"2015 Kings Honda Odyssey Purchase"

My wife and I went to Kings Honda to look at the 2015 Odyssey, ready to buy either that or the Sienna. We like Kings because several dealers are in one location. The sales rep at Kings Honda was great (Michael Miglio). During the Odyssey EXL-RES test drive, he told us all about the car and its features. After the test drive, he was easy to work with on finding a price everyone was comfortable with. Before pulling the trigger, my wife and I wanted to look at the Toyota Sienna (Honda was our first stop because they close earlier, 8pm vs. 9pm). After 5 minutes in the Kings Toyota dealership, my wife and I agreed that a test drive in the Sienna was not necessary. The Kings Toyota dealer staff seemed exhausted and less enthusiast to work with us. Also, the 2015 Sienna did not seem nearly as "nice" as the Odyssey that we drove - even the top Sienna with fancier leather and fake wood trim. We headed back to Honda, grabbed Michael and the deal was finalized in no time. After some paperwork, we drove off in a 2015 Honda Odyssey EXL-RES and could not be happier. We struggled with the "should we get a minivan or SUV" decision for a while, and after driving a Hyundai Santa Fe for 4 years we were ready for more room and better fuel economy. My only regret is that we did not buy the van 4 years ago, when we bought the Santa Fe. After realizing that by having kids we are by default no longer "cool", there is no need to keep up the charade that we were trying to keep up with the SUV. Now, my wife and I fight over who gets to drive the Odyssey and who is stuck with the Santa Fe. She won. :(

Palugasm
3/25/2015

"Phenomenal customer service!"

Bob Mollsr really made me feel comfortable when I was there making the decision to repair my car. The expensive repair felt very worth it and satisfying when you have a sales man that great! Thank you Bob, and kings honda

Bob Moller