Kings Honda

4521 Kings Water Drive,
Cincinnati, Ohio 45249
Kings Honda Info
About Kings Honda

Welcome to Kings Honda's DealerRater page. Please take a moment to read some of our stellar reviews. If you haven't been to some of the other review sites, we welcome you to check them out as well as Kings Honda has the most total reviews across the internet than any other dealer in the Greater Cincinnati, Ohio and Northern Kentucky area. We're conveniently located in the Kings AutoMall, just off Interstate 71 near Mason, Ohio. Check out our virtual lot on your desktop, smartphone or tablet at http://KingsHondaUSA.com.

About Kings Honda

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Quite Lounge also Available
MWeb
5/13/2015

"My Third CRV"

Just bought the new CRV Touring. This is my third CRV and I am very happy with this dealership. George and Jenni were very helpful!

George Tierney

Kristin513
5/13/2015

"So happy with my purchase!"

I recently bought a new 2015 Honda Accord and am very happy with my purchase! Everyone was great in answering all of the questions I had. They were very patient with me! Gary Folk was great and even helped show me all of the cool functions my new accord had to offer after my purchase!

Jim
5/06/2015

"Bought a Honda!"

My wife and I liked the professionalism and persistence of Ray Forsee. He was willing to listen to my wife's wishes and was patient enough to find the Accord with exactly the options she wanted. We could tell that he simply did not want to lose business to another dealership.

Dave123
5/05/2015

"A great experience buying a used vehicle"

George was my sales associate and he did a great job asking me questions to fully understand what was important to me as a customer. I have been looking for a car for about 6 months and couldn't find the right car at the right price until I met George. He did a great job quickly answering all my questions. I may buy another car from him in the near future.

George Tierney

A child of God
5/05/2015

"An enjoyable experience."

All the folks that we dealt with at Kings Honda were very nice & helpful. Our salesperson, Ray made buying a car a truly enjoyable experience. We were happy with the service we received as well as the final cost of the vehicle we purchased. God has richly blessed us & we are truly thankful!

carbuyer!
5/04/2015

"Excellent...from start to finish"

Mr. Deluca greeted me with a smile on his face.He listened to my needs and found the perfect car for me . I have always been a Toyota owner and I am pleased to say John found a Honda that would suit my needs for years to come at an AWESOME price! He explained their used car pricing strategy extremely well. This is by far the best car buying experience I have ever had. He worked the entire deal from start to finish. I did not feel pressured nor did I have to haggle with a sales manager!

David
5/03/2015

"Happy new Odyssey owner"

We recently bought our new Honda Odyssey and had a great experience. Michael was very friendly and helpful. We would not only recommend Kings Honda, but also Michael to anybody looking to purchase a new car.

Robin
5/03/2015

"Lease of CRV LX AWD"

I lease every 3 years and I have to say this was the quickiest and most pleasant process this time. There was no pressure to make a decision, they allowed me to take my time and get what I really wanted. If it weren't for the phone calls I received from Gary Champine, I probably would not have started this process before the end of my lease because of my very unpleasant experience the last time. The calls were not pressured either, which I appreciate. John and Jonathan worked with me to get the care I wanted with the payments I wanted to be making. I will definantly go back to Kings Honda when my lease is up again. Thanks again to all that were involved, you guys are great!

Gary Champine

Carl
5/02/2015

"Purchase of Honda Civic EX"

I received in the mail an offer to turn in my leased 2013 LX for a new Honda lease or purchase. When I showed up at Performance-Kings Honda, I was immediately referred to Gary Folk who answered all my questions about my options. I was interested in a new Honda Civic because of the change from automatic to CVT and the addition of a right lane camera for a little more safety. Gary Folk was friendly and patient and did not try to push me one way or the other. The employee handling financing was also helpful. Both employees were professional in the best sense of the term.

SD
5/01/2015

"Ray Forsee - Thank You!!"

Ray is the most patient, friendly, and knowledgeable sales consultant ever!!! A big thank you to Ray Forsee and Kings Honda for making buying a new car such an easy and relaxed experience. I am loving my new Honda CR-V.

Reviews of Bob Moeller