Kings Honda

4521 Kings Water Drive,
Cincinnati, Ohio 45249
Kings Honda Info
About Kings Honda

Welcome to Kings Honda's DealerRater page. Please take a moment to read some of our stellar reviews. If you haven't been to some of the other review sites, we welcome you to check them out as well as Kings Honda has the most total reviews across the internet than any other dealer in the Greater Cincinnati, Ohio and Northern Kentucky area. We're conveniently located in the Kings AutoMall, just off Interstate 71 near Mason, Ohio. Check out our virtual lot on your desktop, smartphone or tablet at http://KingsHondaUSA.com.

About Kings Honda

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Quite Lounge also Available
Honda Couple
6/14/2015

"Great sales experience at Kings Honda"

My wife and I were very happy with George Tierney and our sales experience at Kings Honda. The first time we began looking at new cars George spent over two hours with us as we test drove different models. Even though we told him we were not ready to buy he was patient and followed up with us until we were ready to move forward. George was not pushy but stayed in contact with us which we appreciated. We felt George was honest and tried to answer our questions throughout the process so we could make the right decision. It was a pleasure getting to know George and hope to do business with him again in the future.

ToyodaMr2
6/14/2015

"Best dealership in the Kings Automall!"

Went car shopping around the Kings Automall and glad I went here. Looked for a used car and found 5 to look at. They went over the Car Fax with me and let us take our time test driving it. While being there for a while looking at 5 different ones at a time they had a whole selection of coffee and tea. I found the car that met my standards, affordable, and in excellent condition. This dealership is highly recommended.

jollygreenjen
6/13/2015

"SO HAPPY I WENT TO KINGS!!!"

Bought a new 2015 Honda Fit and was super impressed by the warm, personable customer service I received, and I feel confident that I will continue to receive the same great treatment for a long time to come. The car is beautiful and I am loving it! King's Honda has thought of EVERYTHING to make their relationship with their customers the BEST! Come to King's for browsing, buying, or service, and you won't be disappointed. (; Other dealers would be wise to visit and take notes ;)

PJ
6/06/2015

"Great Experience - Great Customer Service"

Couldn't believe after deciding on a car that it took only a couple of hours to drive off the lot with my new (used) car. George Tierney was my salesperson and answered every question; responded to multiple emails; understood my needs; and, went the extra mile to make sure I was a satisfied customer. Can't thank him enough for making this a good car buying experience. One of the easiest car purchases I've every made. Thanks.

George Tiereney

donaldkn
6/02/2015

"Fantastic! Courteous!! True customer service Excellence!!!"

The team was fantastic in helping our family through the purchasing process!! We came in juggling 3 kids under three, and trying to test drive cars and come to agreement on terms and price. Everyone in the facility helps us juggle and make it a less stressful event. Everyone went well above and beyond to help make the process enjoyable and find the right car for us. I will be coming back to Kings Honda for all needs in the future!

jcr slick
5/26/2015

"Great Experience - Great Vehicle"

Came in to browse used and new minivans and walked away with the dream family car - a 2015 Honda Odyssey. George took excellent care of me and helped make my first new minivan experience a great one! Todd in finance helped make me understand all of my warranty and payment options - thanks!

Mmitch
5/25/2015

"Greatest Dealership on Earth!"

I just leased my second Honda from this dealership and will continue to lease, or purchase my 3rd, 4th, and 5th from them as well. The salesman, Eric Spicer, was wonderful ...and really came to understand my wants in my latest Honda and got me exactly what I wanted. I also don't dread taking my car in for service there, as they are always on schedule and are very courteous to deal with. I will continue to take my business to Kings Honda and hope to work with Eric for my next car needs. An excellent experience with this dealership from start to finish...and that is why I call them the "Greatest Dealership on Earth!" because like everyone....I hate the car shopping adventure, but they really have helped to make it a breeze. Enjoy your new Honda! Don't forget to ask for Eric.

Danbogey
5/24/2015

"New 2016 Honda HRV"

Greg Jodrey was fantastic. He arrived before the dealership opened and we were all ready to go. I got a great deal on my trade and the service was excellent. Contact Greg at 513-295-9410. You will be glad you did.

logan.mullins
5/21/2015

"Worst Service Ever. I will never go back"

Most folks write negative reviews after getting bad service, however im going to do the opposite. I attempted to get service after making an appointment for a express oil change. Made it two days in advanced as I wanted to be sure i could get it done during lunch. Made the appointment for 11:30, arrived at 11:20 and after waiting one hour i noticed my car was not even taken back yet. Not sure what they consider an express oil change, however after making an appointment to expedite my visit it did absolutely nothing. After 30 min i did ask them how much longer and they said i was next in line. Well after another 30 i confronted them again and was told i was next and but at this time i was fed up with waiting plus i had to get back to work. Overall this is a horrible place to get service. This was my second trip to the service department and this visit was to fulfill a free oil change which was given to me after bad service the first time. I would rather pay full price for a oil change at another dealership versus waste my time going back here.

Service team not listed

Kings Honda responded to this review

May 21, 2015

There isn’t anything that I can say except I am sorry for the poor service that you received from us. If you would like to discuss with me I am able to be reached at 513-793-7777. No excuse on our part!! Bob Brewster GM

MWeb
5/13/2015

"My Third CRV"

Just bought the new CRV Touring. This is my third CRV and I am very happy with this dealership. George and Jenni were very helpful!

George Tierney