Kings Honda

Makes: Honda|Service Center

Kings Honda
Kings Honda Info
About Kings Honda

Welcome to Kings Honda's DealerRater page. Please take a moment to read some of our stellar reviews. If you haven't been to some of the other review sites, we welcome you to check them out as well as Kings Honda has the most total reviews across the internet than any other dealer in the Greater Cincinnati, Ohio and Northern Kentucky area. We're conveniently located in the Kings AutoMall, just off Interstate 71 near Mason, Ohio. Check out our virtual lot on your desktop, smartphone or tablet at http://KingsHondaUSA.com.

About Kings Honda

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Quite Lounge also Available

"Very Positive Experience"

My current lease was up and was not sure if I was going to lease another Honda or look at other vehicles. However, Gary made this experience very easy for me and very happy with my choice to lease another Honda from this dealership. Worked with Greg for the financing and was also great to work with. Very happy with my new vehicle and so glad I decided to stay with Honda.

"Excellent"

My daughter and I received very professional and friendly help while looking for a replacement car for my daughter due to her's being totaled from a car accident that was not her fault. Everyone was thoughtful and considerate especially Rob Larson who made our experience a good one to remember. We will definitely recommend you in the future to our friends. Thank you so much for everything.

"Great first time experience"

I've gone with my parents to dealerships in the past for their vehicle needs and wasn't impressed, but going to Kings Honda was an extremely pleasing experience. Everyone was very helpful and were able to get me a very good deal on my first big purchase. When I have a need in the future, I will be returning to Kings Honda purely on their customer service alone. I highly recommend this dealer. Superb.

"Best Car Buying Experience Ever!"

Gulia was not your typical sales person!! She sat down with me and asked me what was important to me and asked me what I really wanted in a vehicle. She was professional and very knowledgeable about the Honda I ended up leasing! If more sales people were as caring and as helpful as she is, it would take out the stress of buying a car!! Thanks Gulia, loving my CRV! My only regret is that I wish I had another 1,000 miles on my lease contract.

"FIRST NEW CAR IN 10 YEARS"

I stopped by Kings Honda to test drive a brand new 2015 Honda Pilot over the labor day weekend. John Deluca was very friendly and knowledgeable about the car during the test drive. I received a follow up call the very next day to ask about my experience, but these guys were not pushy at all. I slept on it and returned to by the car a few weeks later. John was great to work with, the whole experience was very laid back. If you looking to buy a great car without the hassle, I high recommend visiting John Deluca at Kings Honda. Jermaine R.

"Great Experience"

We love our new Honda and would recommend this dealership highly. Marc and Todd were easy to work with, friendly and knowledgeable. It was a lot of fun purchasing our new car!

"Great car, great team, great experience!"

This is the fourth Honda vehicle we've acquired from the Kings Honda team, viz. Nate Myers and Gulia Petalver. Vehicles included 2012 Honda Civic EL-X coupe, 2014 Honda Civic EL-X coupe, 2014 Honda CR-V, and 2014 Honda Civic EL-X sedan. Between all these transactions, and the last three within the past 6 months, Nate and Gulia have been most helpful, benchmarking what it means to provide great customer service. One thing my wife and I noticed immediately upon entering Kings Honda is that no matter what time we visit, it is always busy. Customers, sales people, the place is always moving. The important thing, however, is that when Nate and Gulia greet us, it feels like we're the only ones they have attention on (and we know they are busy with multiple clients). That makes us feel special. While we come prepared with research and data, there is always something new to learn about the vehicles we're interested in. For example, we did not know that Rallye Red in a Civic coupe or Black/gray in a Civic sedan (both EL-Xs) were so hard to find. Challeged as they were, I had every confidence that Nate and Gulia would find these vehicles (somewhere in the near states). The negotiations were fair, with Honda data always comparing to the median that I expected from doing my own research. Nate made sure that we received a good offer that also indicated how much Honda appreciated our business. I really liked the fact that the "war room" was glass, so all the customers could see the activity going on and the information updating on the whiteboard. I never felt good about other dealerships having the fictitious manager in the upstairs secret hideaway, always the last to give the OK for a deal. As a scientist, if the data doesn't support it, we have to go back to the bench. We did not have to do this much (or not at all) with the Honda team. Communication is very important to me. Gulia provided timely updates with the right amount of information, to the point, and never did I have to wonder what was going on in a black box. And when the car arrived at the dealership, Gulia was very excited in letting me know, because we both knew that the car I wanted was few and far between. Last night, we picked up the car at Kings Honda. Thanks to Mike for getting it there. Gulia was there to show us all the features of the Civic, very patient, with broad knowledge of all functions and equipment. Gulia also listens well, and that's very important for great customer service, as I always felt she had my best interests. I was quite delighted when I shared with her the physics and acoustics of the gong, and belted a loud one to commemorate the sale!

"Appreciaton!!"

I would like to talk about my appreciation about Kings Honda and will compare the Kings Honda with another one which is in Dayton.. When I decided to buy a Honda Civic I directly went to the a dealer in Dayton with two of my friends where I have leased my Accord from. Unfortunately they asked $238/mt for leasing even me and one of my friends will get two cars. I asked discount but they did not offer any and kept strict on the offer even though I said that I leased another one before. Then I left the there and my friend who is the third one has leased a CRV a few weeks ago from Kings called Kings Honda and told them I am coming from Dayton if you lease two of Civic EX s $220/mt each I will be over there, they said okay go ahead. When I arrived they welcomed us really friendly and helped me to get a car. The process takes little bit longer but it was worthwhile. Now I am thinking that I will take my Accord to Kings and exchange it with brand new one. I really appreciated with Kings.

"Honda CRV"

Greg Jodrey was awesome! Great service! He even got my daughter a balloon. It's the little things like this that make me a Honda person for life!

"Great Experience & Great Price. Quick Transaction No Games"

Sales person was Gulia Petalver. Very professional and no games. Quick and painless process. Bought a Used 2012 Toyota Camry SE with only 29,300 miles for $15,900...still under factory warranty. Would buy from Kings Honda again.

Robert Larson