Kings Honda

Makes: Honda|Service Center

Kings Honda

Kings Honda Info
About Kings Honda

Welcome to Kings Honda's DealerRater page. Please take a moment to read some of our stellar reviews. If you haven't been to some of the other review sites, we welcome you to check them out as well as Kings Honda has the most total reviews across the internet than any other dealer in the Greater Cincinnati, Ohio and Northern Kentucky area. We're conveniently located in the Kings AutoMall, just off Interstate 71 near Mason, Ohio. Check out our virtual lot on your desktop, smartphone or tablet at http://KingsHondaUSA.com.

About Kings Honda

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Quite Lounge also Available
I8P
12/18/2014

"Kirk Harris and service department did well"

I had a good experience visiting the service department. Somehow, Kirk knew I was in a hurry. I had tried to change a bulb and broke it. Took it in for a regular service and to fix this. No charge for the bulb. Great at keeping me posted on the work too.

Kirk Harris

Dan
12/18/2014

"Friendly & Efficient"

Gary Folk and the Kings Honda team did a great job answering our questions and providing quotes so that we could decide between buying and leasing. Gary was very patient, prompt and courteous. We wanted to buy from Kings Honda because it is 2 miles from our home. Gary made sure we didn't need to go anywhere else! Dan & Beth

Renee Thomas -Miles
12/13/2014

"uplander not safe "

Car did not start at 1st said oh it's battery, they got the car started so we went ahead and test drove it! While we test drove the doors began opening while driving, snoise was ringing but seat belts were on and brook still tried to sell us the car not concerned about the safety of our 3 kids! Glad we left and Rick hubble took care of us at beechmont ford! Run away from this place because they tried to sell us a clunker!

Brooke

Autumn12345
12/13/2014

"Give them a call"

The sales person I worked with is Dustin Jackson. The manager is Nate. Both are great people. Very friendly and, most importantly, willing to make a deal. I had a wonderful experience and highly recommend the place.

william.grote
12/11/2014

"GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Rob was great!!!!!!!! Thoughtful, courteous, helpful and professional. Rob took his time after the sale to help us become technically sufficient with the car. We would differently recommend Rob and Kings Honda.

mrhuther
12/10/2014

"100% Satisfied "

Rob Larson took care of us 100% He always answered our questions and called us back quickly. He was patient with us and never pushy. He wanted us to be happy with what we got and we are! Thank you so much Rob

acmoore
12/09/2014

"The BEST experience EVER!"

Words can't even come close to what an amazing experience I had at Kings Honda. From the beginning to the end...Kings Honda has some Top Notch Employees! The BEST Sales Reps that I have ever seen. I had the great pleasure of working with two, and both Phil and Angel made my experience of buying a car so much easier. I never felt pressured, and most of all..they were there to help me from the beginning to end. I would recommend Kings Honda and either of these two wonderful Sales Reps to anyone. Thank you Kings Honda!!

jaws555222
12/02/2014

"TREMENDOUS automobile purchasing experience"

This is my fourth Honda car dating back to 1999; Accord, Pilot, Fit & now a 2015 Pilot. It was not a matter of me buying a Honda but rather which dealer I felt most happy comfortable buying a Honda from. When it came to price, convenience and friendliness Kings Honda was a notch above the other dealerships. From the minute I walked in the door working with Gary, Andy & Glen was an absolute pleasure. They answered all my questions quickly and concisely and never left a doubt in my mind to go to another dealer. No issue was too big especially when I changed the color of the car that they did not have on their lot and had to find at another dealer the same day. Thanks for a great experience and see you in another 4 or so years for my next Honda!

connie52
11/30/2014

"purchasing vehicle"

the experience was professional and as painless as can be expected when buying a car. Rob was patient and was able to answer any question I through out to him. I would reccommed him and the dealership to everyone.

bradheinrich123
11/26/2014

"Terriffic Sales Rep and experience!"

Have you ever had one of those weekends where nothing at all went right? Well that is what I was in the middle of, when after working on my 1982 Jeep all day again, I just said I had enough and decided to purchasze a new car. I found a Honda Civic online that I liked located at Kings Honda. I went through the Pre-qualification online and was called within minutes by Ms. Petalver who is a Sales Rep at Kings Honda. I have had some credit issues in the past so i wasn't sure how I would be treated or even qualify? Ms. Petalver was absolutely great from start to finish through the purchase of my new Civic. She treated me with respect, profesionalism, and was very knowledgable of the car. I had my 20 year old Son with me, and he even said how impressed he was with the way we were treated. But from the start all the way to working with Mr. Standafer in the Finance Dept, just a great experience! Thanks Gulia and Glen! BH

Reviews of Robert Larson