Kings Honda

4521 Kings Water Drive,
Cincinnati, Ohio 45249
Kings Honda Info
About Kings Honda

Welcome to Kings Honda's DealerRater page. Please take a moment to read some of our stellar reviews. If you haven't been to some of the other review sites, we welcome you to check them out as well as Kings Honda has the most total reviews across the internet than any other dealer in the Greater Cincinnati, Ohio and Northern Kentucky area. We're conveniently located in the Kings AutoMall, just off Interstate 71 near Mason, Ohio. Check out our virtual lot on your desktop, smartphone or tablet at http://KingsHondaUSA.com.

About Kings Honda

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Quite Lounge also Available
mucluran
3/03/2015

"Loved it!"

I leased my Honda CR-V from Kings Honda, and I have never been so happy! I've had Hyundais and Volkswagons, and this is my first Honda. I can't imagine ever driving something else!

Bob Moeller

nm126203
3/03/2015

"Great experience at Kings Honda!"

Just leased a 2015 Civic from Bob Moeller. Great customer service and I was in and out very quickly. He listened to what I wanted and found me the perfect car!

mwebb
3/02/2015

"Great deal on my 2015 Odyssey"

It was great working with Rob. He was able to find us a deal on the van that we wanted at the price that we wanted. Todd in finance was a joy to work with and was able to locate the financing that we needed to make the deal happen.

Wvaske
3/01/2015

"5 star service with 5 star vehicles "

I was looking for my first truck and had been to several other dealerships. Every time I walked into the door I was immediately pressured into buying a car on the spot. Not at kings Honda. When I walked in I was greeted and talked to like a normal person, not another sale. Danny and Mark worked together to get me the best deal possible and found me the perfect truck at an unbeatable price. They really came through for me

ladybug
3/01/2015

"love my new car"

We purchased a 2015 Accord. The Price was right and the people we worked with were very knowledgeable and very nice. We love our Accord, its a great car.

Chai
2/26/2015

"Great Car for an Awesome Price !!!!"

Dustin from Sales has been great to work with and he has provided me the best both in price and service. I would recommend this dealership and Dustin in specific,at any given time. Thank You Kings Honda for making my first car purchase so awesome :)

sunset
2/20/2015

"Great Buying Experience!"

I purchased a 2015 CRV Touring model in Feb/2015. After pricing the car with other Honda dealers in the area, Kings was the clear winner! The overall experience was great and kudos to both Don Ennis and Angel for all their assistance in making it a very smooth buying experience. Kings Honda is the place to go to buy a new Honda in Cincinnati! By the way, great car!

reynold28
2/20/2015

"Great car for a great girl"

Once again, Rob, Jeremy and Kristy made our visit both productive and enjoyable. Enjoyable is not a word I normally use to describe a visit to a car dealership. However, Kings Honda seems to understand it from a customers perspective. Love the Civic, see you next time. Thanks, John Toepfer

Mayflower
2/12/2015

"The Day my Hard Luck Transformed into a Honda"

You may not be super heroes, but last Wednesday it certainly felt as if the Honda team was fighting adversity and turning hardship into victory. My 4 year old car was never going to run again, and I didn't know how I could continue paying off my old car and make payments on a new one. John and Glen suited up and in very little time I was back on the road in a new Honda Fit! Just goes to show that heroes don't all wear capes. My Fit is reliable, safe, and getting leukemia positive cats to their vet appointments with the greatest of ease. It gets great gas mileage and has an affordable monthly payment. Sounds like victory for the good guys to me. Thanks, John and Glen, you really came through! All the cats at Mother Mayflower's Animal Haven send you a hearty paws up for their purrfect new ride.

Rebecca
2/04/2015

"Amazing Service"

John Deluca is my superhero dealer! He got me into my dream Honda CR-V for what I needed it for. He made me feel at ease and respectful. Gary, Todd, and Nate have a hard job and all made my process smooth. I will recommend this team to everyone!

Reviews of Robert Larson