Kings Honda

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM Open Now

Kings Honda

Kings Honda Info
About Kings Honda

Welcome to Kings Honda's DealerRater page. Please take a moment to read some of our stellar reviews. If you haven't been to some of the other review sites, we welcome you to check them out as well as Kings Honda has the most total reviews across the internet than any other dealer in the Greater Cincinnati, Ohio and Northern Kentucky area. We're conveniently located in the Kings AutoMall, just off Interstate 71 near Mason, Ohio. Check out our virtual lot on your desktop, smartphone or tablet at http://KingsHondaUSA.com.

About Kings Honda

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Quite Lounge also Available
Jennireinhart
1/30/2015

"Great!"

I had a great experience buying my first car thanks to Rob at Kings Honda! I Couldn't be happier with my brand new Honda Fit :)

EGUEMEZ
1/09/2015

"Excellent service throughout"

I came in for service, and left with a new car. The sales representative was very helpful, and willing to work the best way possible so the outcome was a win-win for both parties. The sales manager was also very accommodating (and glad to see he's gone up since 3 years ago when he was my sales representative). Overall King Honda feels like a big family, one I am glad to be a part of.

Richmondjw
1/09/2015

"first class dealership "

This was our 2nd purchase at kings Honda. We were not disappointed with Rob. He was professional, knowledgeable, helpful, and very patient. I will recommend him to anyone.

cincygeek
1/03/2015

"A great asset to the sales force!"

Brooke is fantastic at customer service. My daughter bought a car this weekend and the salesman we got stuck with (Gabriel) was so bad we almost walked away, but the price was too good. Brooke really saved the day and turned a bad experience into a very happy one. Steve in finance was great as well. Thank you so much!

Al
1/02/2015

"I was Forced to buy Car "

Mr Will Parks was very rude, untruthful and forceful during my car buying experience. To start with, he just showed me one car to choose from and when I asked him if they had any other cars that I could look at, he rudely replied "No". During negotiation of trading my car in, Mr Will Parks took possession of my car key and would not return it me at all. He had a price offer that I was not comfortable with and he was not agreeing to my budget offer. I kept requesting him that I would like to leave if he would return my car key (which I had not traded in yet), but he wouldn't listen to me and kept arguing and forcing me to accept his offer. Later, another rampager tricked me saying they will accept my offer and made me sign a few documents and finally when I met with the finance manager to sign the contract they gave me the same price offer that Mr. Will Parks was forcing me to accept. When I refused, they called in another Manager, who started yelling and threatening me. He came so close to my face with and yelled at me that I am wasting their time and it was their time to go home and so I better do what they wanted me to do. I was in great fear and kept requesting him not to yell at me and talk nicely, that I was giving him respect and he can be respectful to me, but he replied it was his time to go home and he did not want to waste any more time. When I asked him if that is how he talks to his customers, he replied that I was not his customer until I sign that contract. I finally had to sign the contract at their offered price. Mr Will Parks also made a comment that "We want to see PEOPLE LIKE YOU here often" I feel insulted, discriminated and taken advantage of. (After all this, I forgot to take my personal documents, cheque book and license plate from the car I traded in, and I had been trying to reach Mr Will Parks on the phone so that I can get my personal and confidential belongings back, but he puts my call on hold and then hangs up, and never return my call. I am scared to visit the dealership)

DaveYaeck
12/28/2014

"Repeat Customer... and will be again"

Walking in today I knew that I would be working with friendly people because of my first purchasing experience with them, Jeff Kaplan was the first to come up, and he was very nice, but what really gave me the confidence that this is where I need to be was when he looked in their system and came back and told me that because I had worked with Robert Larson before, Jeff was gonna hand me back to him because they roll on integrity and not take someones customer. That was REALLY COOL. Rob and I had great history from the last purchase in 2012 and it was like we did not miss a beat. I walked in, and told him exactly what I wanted and since he knows that I don't "play the game" we got down to business and his honesty, along with his friendly personality once again one me over. Another be plus with working with Rob, was his right arm Christie Cartolano. Because of my outgoing personality, we hit it off right away and she too is such a tremendous asset to the team at Kings Honda. Finally working with Steve Lienberger was also a Joy. I was in and out of his office within 15 minutes and everything was clear and concise, along with Steve's great attitude :) Bottom line is I came, I saw, I got, and was out of there in half the time that most car sales take because of Rob and Christie's Professional, efficient, and beautiful attitude to their task of making the customer feel like they care and are important to them. I have been a Honda man most of my life, and with the easy dealings on Saturday once again, not only is Honda where my family will stay but Kings Honda is where we will buy/lease all our cars. Thank you again so much everyone, and have a Happy and Blessed New Year!!! Dave Yaeck

I8P
12/18/2014

"Kirk Harris and service department did well"

I had a good experience visiting the service department. Somehow, Kirk knew I was in a hurry. I had tried to change a bulb and broke it. Took it in for a regular service and to fix this. No charge for the bulb. Great at keeping me posted on the work too.

Kirk Harris

Dan
12/18/2014

"Friendly & Efficient"

Gary Folk and the Kings Honda team did a great job answering our questions and providing quotes so that we could decide between buying and leasing. Gary was very patient, prompt and courteous. We wanted to buy from Kings Honda because it is 2 miles from our home. Gary made sure we didn't need to go anywhere else! Dan & Beth

Renee Thomas -Miles
12/13/2014

"uplander not safe "

Car did not start at 1st said oh it's battery, they got the car started so we went ahead and test drove it! While we test drove the doors began opening while driving, snoise was ringing but seat belts were on and brook still tried to sell us the car not concerned about the safety of our 3 kids! Glad we left and Rick hubble took care of us at beechmont ford! Run away from this place because they tried to sell us a clunker!

Brooke

Autumn12345
12/13/2014

"Give them a call"

The sales person I worked with is Dustin Jackson. The manager is Nate. Both are great people. Very friendly and, most importantly, willing to make a deal. I had a wonderful experience and highly recommend the place.

Reviews of Robert Larson