Kistler Ford

Bob Rogers

New Vehicle Leader
4.3

March 15, 2017

"First time Kistler customers"

- Ben Hendricks

My wife and I had not shopped at Kistler Ford before but they had a couple of Ford Edge models that we were interested in looking at further. Morgan's knowledge of the vehicle was spot on and he had answers for all of our questions. We were just investigating the vehicle but it was a perfect fit for us and we couldn't argue with the price. After 1000 miles, we still enjoy the Edge and our experience at Kistler Ford.

March 13, 2017

"Wife is ESTATIC over her new 2017 Fusion ES!"

- Jeans Toy

My wife loved the service and comfort of her buying experience with Bobby Jorgenson. She loves her new 2017 Fusion ES even more. So much that she's parked it in the middle of our 2 car garage, forceing her husband (me) to park my 2008 Eddie Bauer Expedition outside in the snow for the first time. Wife raves about her new Fusion with all her YMCA and Church friends. We're in our late sixties and both enjoy the comfort of the ride and sound package. I was in the OEM automotive parts business for over 40 years and had the opportunity to work with many of the Ford engineers in Dearborn Mi during that time on both car and truck programs .... They're solid, well engineered vehicles, thus we are and will continue to own Ford vehicles. After my wife's glowing remarks about her buying experience, I look forward to buying my next camper tow vehicle in 2018 or 2019 to replace my 2008 Expedition (now has 132,000 miles on it), from KISTLER FORD!

February 28, 2017

"Buying a car"

- cargirl, sue

Honest, efficient, customer oriented, recommended by other satisfied customers, Their sales staff helped in choosing a vehicle, explained the options and operations, quoted a price,and arranged financing in a fast and efficient manner. Great service