Kistler Ford

2.6

July 27, 2017

"Liars"

- KevinF

So stupid they left the oil cap off our brand new car. Then said it didn't hurt the car. Still made us pay for it also. Stay Away

Jennifer Moore

May 20, 2017

"Promised but lied to!!"

- fanfulik

After screwing up our new car they promised us a extended service contreact but, still haven't delivered it. Nothing but lies!! Never go there!!

Jennifer Moore

May 10, 2017

"This team is responsive!"

- ashreve12

I have a leased Explorer my husband has an F-450. Morgan helped me get into my lease. I LOVE my Explorer. He was ALWAYS responsive to calls and emails. No matter what my question was he got back to me. The service department is top notch, my husband is picky about who works on his truck but he is comfortable at Kistler. The staff there is always helpful no matter when I walk in and who I talk to. They make it comfortable to walk into a dealership/service department.

Bob Rogers