Kistler Ford

4.3

March 17, 2017

"STUPID!"

- fanfulik

On 3/8/17 our son brought our 2016 Ford Focus Titanium to get the first oil change on it(the car only had 9500 miles on it). Kistler Ford forgot to put the oil cap back on the motor. This caused oil to spray all over the engine, all over the underside of the hood, all the plastic and left all the plastic stained and spotted. They had to replace the cardboard shield on the underside of the hood due to it being soaked with oil. They would not replace the rest saying it doesn’t affect the performance. To us it looks like crap now under the hood and definitely not like it did or a new car with under 10,000 miles. They did wash the motor but it still has oil all over it and the wiring. That is their extent to repairing the damage(which there is still plenty left). My son had driven the car until 3/10/17 that is when they found their mistake. He witnessed how much oil was all over the motor because he watched them open the hood and was told by the technician that this was the 3rd or 4th vehicle that this has happened to. The three days is due to when they could get it in and he works two jobs and did not notice any drips under car only horrible gas smell anytime he used the air or heat. I would think any decent dealer would have fixed ALL damage done by their mistake and not made us pay for a oil change they messed up. All they offered was for me to purchase a extended warranty for the car being it was driven with low oil for three days. In my opinion please stay away from this dealer this was not only a damaging mistake to our new car but, also very dangerous to our son in which the car could have caught on fire due to the oil all over the manifold. PS: We have video of the “completed clean motor” which shows the oil left and ruined plastics that they made my son drive away with.

March 15, 2017

"First time Kistler customers"

- Ben Hendricks

My wife and I had not shopped at Kistler Ford before but they had a couple of Ford Edge models that we were interested in looking at further. Morgan's knowledge of the vehicle was spot on and he had answers for all of our questions. We were just investigating the vehicle but it was a perfect fit for us and we couldn't argue with the price. After 1000 miles, we still enjoy the Edge and our experience at Kistler Ford.

March 13, 2017

"Wife is ESTATIC over her new 2017 Fusion ES!"

- Jeans Toy

My wife loved the service and comfort of her buying experience with Bobby Jorgenson. She loves her new 2017 Fusion ES even more. So much that she's parked it in the middle of our 2 car garage, forceing her husband (me) to park my 2008 Eddie Bauer Expedition outside in the snow for the first time. Wife raves about her new Fusion with all her YMCA and Church friends. We're in our late sixties and both enjoy the comfort of the ride and sound package. I was in the OEM automotive parts business for over 40 years and had the opportunity to work with many of the Ford engineers in Dearborn Mi during that time on both car and truck programs .... They're solid, well engineered vehicles, thus we are and will continue to own Ford vehicles. After my wife's glowing remarks about her buying experience, I look forward to buying my next camper tow vehicle in 2018 or 2019 to replace my 2008 Expedition (now has 132,000 miles on it), from KISTLER FORD!