Kistler Ford

Product Specialist

February 24, 2017

"2017 Ford 250 Truck"

- teena hill

We bought a 2017 Ford F250 at Kistler in February of this year. We love it!!! Morgan was awesome to work with and we got the exact DEAL we were looking for. Morgan Dauteuil's knowledge of the trucks features were very helpful which made our entire experience a very pleasant one.....the following week, Morgan even came in on his day off to make sure our bed-liner was installed to our expectations. I strongly suggest Morgan be you point of contact when buying a car at this dealership. Very happy customer right here!! Check out the aluminum frames on the 2017 F250 trucks...Nice feature.

January 31, 2017

"Exceptional and Caring Service for my elderly parents "

- nadolny.dave

Exceptional service and care for my elderly parents. I live in Texas, and I was concerned about working via long distance transitioning into a new lease. Kistler Ford and their staff provided diligent communication via phone and email. The new lease process was seamless from my mom's selection through finance. Well done and thank you!

January 17, 2017

"Very poor service quality "

- baseballsmm

I have given a two star rating because I brought my truck in once for service and close to $500 were spent on replacing one ignition coil and a fuel and air filter, a total of an hours work maybe. The issue I had with the truck was still not fixed so I returned the next day to test drive with the mechanic and he later drove it with the transmission mechanic who stepped out and gave an immediate diagnosis which had no relevance to the transmission. The next repair was changing two ignition coils and two spark plugs at a total of $350. After this "repair" the issue was still not fixed and immediately returned after leaving the lot. After a very frustrating three days of time wasted and money wasted on a problem that wasn't even fixed over $800 later, I took it to another mechanic shop that told me they were positive it was the transmission having an issue and then recommended a transmission shop where the truck was diagnosed with a transmission issue based off of just driving it. The people at this dealership did nothing but throw parts at it in hopes it would be fixed as well as lost one of my hub caps for my truck while test driving it and scratching my front bumper and blaming it on something else. I will not be returning for any of the overpriced and poor services of this dealership and I will express my opinions with others as well at the poor quality of the service and pricing.