Klick Lewis

Klick Lewis
Call
Klick Lewis Info
About Klick Lewis

Klick Lewis is a family owned Buick, and Chevrolet dealer located in Palmyra PA. With our new and pre-owned vehicle inventory, our ASE certified service & parts department, and our outstanding customer service, you won’t find another dealer that provides the automotive experience we strive to provide daily to our clients. With these goals in mind, we are extremely proud to have been selected and awarded GM's Mark of Excellence for both Buick and Chevrolet. This accomplishment is reserved for only a select few outstanding GM dealerships and is a symbol of exceptional performance in sales and customer satisfaction excellence. We are proud to be celebrating our 50th Anniversary this year, and appreciate our community that has supported us, and allowed us to grow throughout the years.

About Klick Lewis

Saturday 9:00 AM - 5:00 AM

"Brian has gone above and beyond to help me get a car two..."

Brian has gone above and beyond to help me get a car two times. I would absolutely recommend visiting Klick Lewis and dealing with Brian Conklin whether you are looking to get a new or used vehicle! Thank you for everything Brian, you're the best!!!

Brian Conklin

"I was very pleased with Kayla's professionalism,..."

I was very pleased with Kayla's professionalism, knowledge of the vehicle, and extreme patience with us while we worked through our decision. She answered all of our questions accurately, and took the time to ask somebody if she did not know, rather than just giving us a quick, inaccurate answer. She also went out of her way to come to our place to get a signature she needed. Patrick was also great to work with, as he, too, demonstrated great patience and worked hard to get us a great deal. I would recommend this dealership to anybody. Vehicle works great and we are very happy!

Kayla Smith

"Brian was a great salesman. He was proffesional. He..."

Brian was a great salesman. He was proffesional. He listened to are needs and met them. He had a great personality and included are child into the conversation. We will definatly come to Klick Lewis for future car purchases, and look forward to working with Brian again.

Brian Smith

"i never had such an easy time buying a car as i did with..."

i never had such an easy time buying a car as i did with klick lewis, Keith Stainbrook was so nice and understanding and made it fun and truly showed that he enjoys what he does and cares about the customer. i would recommend this dealership to any one looking for a good deal and stress free buying experience.

September 17, 2013

We always try to make sure that every customer's buying experience is simple, and not as time consuming that most assume it to be. So great to hear your experience went so well. -Team KL

"My husband and I were very pleased with the overall..."

My husband and I were very pleased with the overall experience in purchasing our 2008 Chevrolet Colorado. Kayla was more than helpful, knowledgeable, and most of all pleasant and friendly. When any question we had was not found immediatedly; she solicited the help of Patrick Lewis and he found the answers we needed. This was our second purchase from Klick Lewis, the past purchase was many, many years ago at the location across the street. We rate Klick Lewis at very high for sales, availability, etc. I will definetly be back at a later date when ready to trade in my 2007 Trailblazer. In review, the helpfulness of Kayla Smith was far and above most salespeople we have dealt with, and I hope she continues to be an asset for your dealership far into the future. We also appreciate the effort that Patrick put into finding alternate financing for us, even if we went with our own, much thanks for that extra effort; it was appreciated. Thank you to all at Klick Lewis. Sincerely, George and Ann Flear.

Kayla Smith

September 17, 2013

We love to see returning customers. So glad that your purchase of the Colorado went better than anticipated. Hope to see you in the future at Klick Lewis. -Team KL

"Hi my name is Brian. A few years ago I went to klick..."

Hi my name is Brian. A few years ago I went to klick lewis to buy a car. I had terrible credit and no one else could help me. That is were I met Brian Conklin the best car salesman ever!!! He helped me get financing and into a reliable car. Since then my girlfriend has bought a car from him and today I went back for another car. As always Brian was very helpful getting me into a vehicle that best suited my needs. Thank you Brian and klick lewis for your wonderful help.

September 17, 2013

Regardless of your credit we will fight for you, to make sure you can get into a car you like at a price you can afford. Brian is just a prime example of that dedication. -Team KL

"Keith was a wonderful salesman. He made my car buying..."

Keith was a wonderful salesman. He made my car buying experience pleasurable. Not only did I get the car I wanted but at a great price! I have already referred friends to him for their next car.

August 22, 2013

Mindy so great to hear that your experience was great with Keith. Also great to hear you have been referring contacts to our dealership, we greatly appreciate it. -Team KL

"I bought a Tahoe from Nick and Patrick about a month ago...."

I bought a Tahoe from Nick and Patrick about a month ago. They both were incredibly down to earth and made sure my needs were met. I loved the truck but there were a few issues that became apparent after I took it home. Nick and Patrick made sure things were taken care of and repaired above my expectations all in a timely manor. They introduced me to Ben and Rafeal in the service department. They both knew exactly what needed done to my truck and did so very efficiently. I will think of Klick Lewis and all these gentlemen the next time I look for a new car!

Nick Dunigan, Rafeal Zavala

August 22, 2013

Andy great to hear our team at Klick Lewis was able to rise above your expectations of an automotive dealership. We look forward to seeing you in the future! -TEAM KL

"The Klick Lewis Team provided personalized service during..."

The Klick Lewis Team provided personalized service during our family vehicle purchase, going out of the way to help a military family move back to the United states from overseas. Doug Lewis communicated clearly across 8000 miles and the international Date Line to organize the sale and prepare for immediate vehicle delivery. Keith Stainbrook personally picked us up at the airport and led us through the process for sale, payment, and vehicle registration for a one-stop shop. We purchased the vehicle off the on-line listing, sight unseen, and it proved to be everything depicted in the Klick-Lewis description. Klick-Lewis service continued after the sale with all follow-up actions performed like we were the only customer.

August 22, 2013

Morris we are so proud of our service here at Klick. We always see each customer who walks through that door as an individual and we treat them as such. Hope to see you in the future in our showroom. -Team KL

"Absolutely the best delaerhiship experience ever. ..."

Absolutely the best delaerhiship experience ever. Patrick Lewis and Todd Pierece truly went out of their way to ensure my complete satisfaction in every aspect of the sale, from valuing my trade to fulfillling requests and special ordering and installing accessories. Both were very courteous, accommodating and very easy to work with. I have never had a more pleasant experience and feel that they are completely sincere and responsive to every customer as they were with me. This is by far the best dealership around. Anyone looking for a great deal from a reliable, trustworthy dealership should look no further than Klick-Lewis Chevrolet!

August 22, 2013

Todd and Patrick are just two who comprise our great team here at Klick, so we are so glad you buying experience went beyond what you may have imagined it to be. Look forward to seeing you in the future. -TEAM KL

Gary Young