Klick Lewis

Palmyra, Pennsylvania 17078
Klick Lewis Info

Spragghome
10/07/2013

"We had a great experience working with Brian in test..."

We had a great experience working with Brian in test driving and ultimately purchasing a used Tahoe. We were shopping with our 4 year old son and he was patient with our need to "entertain" him during the process. He was personable when necessary and very helpful in ensuring that the services were setup for our certified vehicle (I.e. Onstar and XM). We enjoyed working with him and will consider him again in the future should the need arise for another vehicle.

Brian Conklin

JTNice
10/04/2013

"My wife and I purchased a used 2007 Chevy Equinox after..."

My wife and I purchased a used 2007 Chevy Equinox after considering trading our vehicle and looking at other dealerships. We were given a great trade price and our entire experience was exceptional. Our salesman, Keith Stainbrook, was great to work with and he took his time explaining various vehicles, pros & cons etc, until we made our decision and at no time did he rush or pressure us into buying. The entire transaction was very fast and easy and he thoroughly explained every step along the way which included arranging financing, contacting our insurance agent and explaining available warranty options. Our vehicle was also prepped and filled with gas prior to us leaving for home. All and all, this was a great buyer experience which was also helped by Keith's many years of sales experience. We would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone that is considering purchasing another vehicle.

kathaines
9/28/2013

"Kieth listen to concerns and needs and finds a vehicle..."

Kieth listen to concerns and needs and finds a vehicle that's fits your needs, likes and budget. When sale final he takes the time to show you how to use all the features. If any other needs he is ready to help .

SuzetteUdele
9/27/2013

"Brian has gone above and beyond to help me get a car two..."

Brian has gone above and beyond to help me get a car two times. I would absolutely recommend visiting Klick Lewis and dealing with Brian Conklin whether you are looking to get a new or used vehicle! Thank you for everything Brian, you're the best!!!

Brian Conklin, Brian Conklin

ericritty
9/20/2013

"I was very pleased with Kayla's professionalism,..."

I was very pleased with Kayla's professionalism, knowledge of the vehicle, and extreme patience with us while we worked through our decision. She answered all of our questions accurately, and took the time to ask somebody if she did not know, rather than just giving us a quick, inaccurate answer. She also went out of her way to come to our place to get a signature she needed. Patrick was also great to work with, as he, too, demonstrated great patience and worked hard to get us a great deal. I would recommend this dealership to anybody. Vehicle works great and we are very happy!

Kayla Smith, Kayla Smith

hilaryjoy
9/20/2013

"Brian was a great salesman. He was proffesional. He..."

Brian was a great salesman. He was proffesional. He listened to are needs and met them. He had a great personality and included are child into the conversation. We will definatly come to Klick Lewis for future car purchases, and look forward to working with Brian again.

Brian Smith, Brian Smith

tmowrer1
9/13/2013

"i never had such an easy time buying a car as i did with..."

i never had such an easy time buying a car as i did with klick lewis, Keith Stainbrook was so nice and understanding and made it fun and truly showed that he enjoys what he does and cares about the customer. i would recommend this dealership to any one looking for a good deal and stress free buying experience.

September 17, 2013

We always try to make sure that every customer's buying experience is simple, and not as time consuming that most assume it to be. So great to hear your experience went so well. -Team KL

flear
9/04/2013

"My husband and I were very pleased with the overall..."

My husband and I were very pleased with the overall experience in purchasing our 2008 Chevrolet Colorado. Kayla was more than helpful, knowledgeable, and most of all pleasant and friendly. When any question we had was not found immediatedly; she solicited the help of Patrick Lewis and he found the answers we needed. This was our second purchase from Klick Lewis, the past purchase was many, many years ago at the location across the street. We rate Klick Lewis at very high for sales, availability, etc. I will definetly be back at a later date when ready to trade in my 2007 Trailblazer. In review, the helpfulness of Kayla Smith was far and above most salespeople we have dealt with, and I hope she continues to be an asset for your dealership far into the future. We also appreciate the effort that Patrick put into finding alternate financing for us, even if we went with our own, much thanks for that extra effort; it was appreciated. Thank you to all at Klick Lewis. Sincerely, George and Ann Flear.

Kayla Smith, Kayla Smith

September 17, 2013

We love to see returning customers. So glad that your purchase of the Colorado went better than anticipated. Hope to see you in the future at Klick Lewis. -Team KL

bschreffler
8/25/2013

"Hi my name is Brian. A few years ago I went to klick..."

Hi my name is Brian. A few years ago I went to klick lewis to buy a car. I had terrible credit and no one else could help me. That is were I met Brian Conklin the best car salesman ever!!! He helped me get financing and into a reliable car. Since then my girlfriend has bought a car from him and today I went back for another car. As always Brian was very helpful getting me into a vehicle that best suited my needs. Thank you Brian and klick lewis for your wonderful help.

Brian Conklin

September 17, 2013

Regardless of your credit we will fight for you, to make sure you can get into a car you like at a price you can afford. Brian is just a prime example of that dedication. -Team KL

Mindyd06
8/13/2013

"Keith was a wonderful salesman. He made my car buying..."

Keith was a wonderful salesman. He made my car buying experience pleasurable. Not only did I get the car I wanted but at a great price! I have already referred friends to him for their next car.

August 22, 2013

Mindy so great to hear that your experience was great with Keith. Also great to hear you have been referring contacts to our dealership, we greatly appreciate it. -Team KL