Klick Lewis

Palmyra, Pennsylvania 17078
Klick Lewis Info

tracyboyer37
10/08/2013

"we have been with Keith for 15 years now and each time we..."

we have been with Keith for 15 years now and each time we do he's been very professional in helping us decide we had some problems with our previous car but Keith was nice enough to get us into a new car, always answering our many questions on what we may have or how does that work, thanks Keith for making us part of the Klick Lewis family

bcmuthersbaugh
10/08/2013

"Brian was great to work with. Very knowledgeable &..."

Brian was great to work with. Very knowledgeable & friendly. Serivce was wonderful & I would recomend Brian & Klick Lewis to everyone. Thanks for the great easy cary buying experience

Brian Conklin

otttl
10/08/2013

"The staff at Klick Lewis was very helpful in finding me..."

The staff at Klick Lewis was very helpful in finding me the best possible APR rate and payment plan. They were able to navigate the hastles of buying a car (paperwork, securing a loan, finding insurance, transferring plates, etc.) for me. The team was very friendly and customer experience focused. I trusted the knowledge and experience of the staff in guididng me through my first car buying experience. I would definitely recommend Klick Lewis for any shoppers, whether that be a first timer like me, or a previous car owner.

Doug Lewis, Rick Barr

Spragghome
10/07/2013

"We had a great experience working with Brian in test..."

We had a great experience working with Brian in test driving and ultimately purchasing a used Tahoe. We were shopping with our 4 year old son and he was patient with our need to "entertain" him during the process. He was personable when necessary and very helpful in ensuring that the services were setup for our certified vehicle (I.e. Onstar and XM). We enjoyed working with him and will consider him again in the future should the need arise for another vehicle.

Brian Conklin

JTNice
10/04/2013

"My wife and I purchased a used 2007 Chevy Equinox after..."

My wife and I purchased a used 2007 Chevy Equinox after considering trading our vehicle and looking at other dealerships. We were given a great trade price and our entire experience was exceptional. Our salesman, Keith Stainbrook, was great to work with and he took his time explaining various vehicles, pros & cons etc, until we made our decision and at no time did he rush or pressure us into buying. The entire transaction was very fast and easy and he thoroughly explained every step along the way which included arranging financing, contacting our insurance agent and explaining available warranty options. Our vehicle was also prepped and filled with gas prior to us leaving for home. All and all, this was a great buyer experience which was also helped by Keith's many years of sales experience. We would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone that is considering purchasing another vehicle.

kathaines
9/28/2013

"Kieth listen to concerns and needs and finds a vehicle..."

Kieth listen to concerns and needs and finds a vehicle that's fits your needs, likes and budget. When sale final he takes the time to show you how to use all the features. If any other needs he is ready to help .

SuzetteUdele
9/27/2013

"Brian has gone above and beyond to help me get a car two..."

Brian has gone above and beyond to help me get a car two times. I would absolutely recommend visiting Klick Lewis and dealing with Brian Conklin whether you are looking to get a new or used vehicle! Thank you for everything Brian, you're the best!!!

Brian Conklin, Brian Conklin

ericritty
9/20/2013

"I was very pleased with Kayla's professionalism,..."

I was very pleased with Kayla's professionalism, knowledge of the vehicle, and extreme patience with us while we worked through our decision. She answered all of our questions accurately, and took the time to ask somebody if she did not know, rather than just giving us a quick, inaccurate answer. She also went out of her way to come to our place to get a signature she needed. Patrick was also great to work with, as he, too, demonstrated great patience and worked hard to get us a great deal. I would recommend this dealership to anybody. Vehicle works great and we are very happy!

Kayla Smith, Kayla Smith

hilaryjoy
9/20/2013

"Brian was a great salesman. He was proffesional. He..."

Brian was a great salesman. He was proffesional. He listened to are needs and met them. He had a great personality and included are child into the conversation. We will definatly come to Klick Lewis for future car purchases, and look forward to working with Brian again.

Brian Smith, Brian Smith

tmowrer1
9/13/2013

"i never had such an easy time buying a car as i did with..."

i never had such an easy time buying a car as i did with klick lewis, Keith Stainbrook was so nice and understanding and made it fun and truly showed that he enjoys what he does and cares about the customer. i would recommend this dealership to any one looking for a good deal and stress free buying experience.

Keith Stainbrook

Klick Lewis responded to this review

September 17, 2013

We always try to make sure that every customer's buying experience is simple, and not as time consuming that most assume it to be. So great to hear your experience went so well. -Team KL