Read Reviews Koons Annapolis Toyota Scion

Annapolis, Maryland 21401

Manufacturers: Toyota, Scion, Service Center

4.4

based on 46 reviews

Overall
4.4

4.4 out of 5

Barbara PerezCustomer Relations Manager1 Lifetime Review

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Koons Annapolis Toyota Scion

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Koons Annapolis Toyota Scion has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Koons Annapolis Toyota Scion

Koons Annapolis Toyota specializes in the sales and service of Toyota and Scion vehicles along with full-line certified pre-owned. Koons is proud to serve customers in Annapolis MD, Laurel MD, Bowie MD, Columbia MD, Baltimore MD, and all around the Washington DC area.

Jim Koons Automotive is a family-owned and operated automotive group since 1964. With 31 franchises in 22 locations in the Washington, DC area, including Maryland, Virginia and Delaware, Koons is on the Top 15 list of largest automotive groups in the U.S., and one of the largest online dealers in the nation. Koons was named one of Washington Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” in 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012. Krystal Koons is the official spokesperson for Jim Koons Automotive Companies.

Our Location

I Recommend This Service Center: No
Daniel ReidDaniel Reid

1.2

My Review Of Koons Annapolis Toyota Scion:

Overpriced, suggested unnecessary work. Breaks were still 5 mm and they reported 2. No carbon build up on throttle as they reported. Forgot to change my oil. Put the wrong tires on car. Wanted $700 for locking mechanism. Bowie charged less than $400!!! Enough said! Dont service here. They are crooks!!!

Twitter
"No haggle, no pressure, friendly and efficient"

toyotacamry2014
6/5/2014 6:06:13 AM

My Review Of Koons Annapolis Toyota Scion:

We already knew which make and model we wanted to purchase so it was just a matter of getting the right car, at the right price, coupled with a competitive value for our trade in vehicle. Koons Toyota delivered on all three items. The entire process was really quick and they were extremely flexible with any request we made.
My only suggestion is that they focus a little bit more on detailing the vehicle prior to final delivery. We had dust on our dashboard, seats, and steering wheel and there was a small stain on the armrest. A good wash and detailed wipe-down would also have been greatly appreciated. Once we brought this up, Emanuel made sure everything was eventually taken care of. I would definitely recommend Mr. Persaud and this dealership to anyone looking for a new Toyota in the Annapolis area.

Twitter
"Great experince at Koons Toyota!"

aim2plz75
5/8/2014 3:02:22 PM

Suzanne Young

My Review Of Koons Annapolis Toyota Scion:

After a long and frustrating search for a new car I searched through the Koons Toyota website. It was very informative and prompted me to visit which I am so thankful I did! I had no salesperson in mind and I was promptly greeted by Suzanne Young. She, very patiently, showed me and let me drive any car I was interested in and when it came time to buy a car the sales manager and general manager got involved to make sure I would drive away with the car I would be satisfied with! The reason I came to Koons Toyota was because of the informative website, but the reason I bought a car there was because I got the best deal on a car that I love but thought would be out of my price range! I had a wonderful experience at Koons Toyota and am very pleased with my purchase!

"Great Experience"

booshaw
4/17/2014 9:14:47 PM

My Review Of Koons Annapolis Toyota Scion:

One of the best new car purchase experience we have had.The staff and salesman Emmanuel were outstanding and a blessing. Loving our new car.

Twitter
"Maurice Bahamondez was very pleasant, knowledge on the..."

Tlcoleman63
3/30/2014 10:01:32 AM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Maurice BahamondezMaurice Bahamondez

My Review Of Koons Annapolis Toyota Scion:

Maurice Bahamondez was very pleasant, knowledge on the vehicle and very business oriented. I have told several people about my experience buying a car from Koons... with him at my side. No regrets and when I get ready to purchase another vehicle I hope he is there to help me through it.

Twitter
"I went to Toyota Koons of Annapolis to purchase a 2014..."

Tiabarnes83
3/16/2014 7:41:39 PM

Suzanne Young

My Review Of Koons Annapolis Toyota Scion:

I went to Toyota Koons of Annapolis to purchase a 2014 Toyota Camry. My sale representative was Suzanne Young. Suzanne wasn't forceful with her sale. She was honest, direct, very friendly, helpful, and extremely patient. I would definitely return to koons and have Suzanne assist me on my next purchase.

Twitter
"I expressed interest online in buying a new car and was..."

Schushore
3/10/2014 8:03:57 PM

My Review Of Koons Annapolis Toyota Scion:

I expressed interest online in buying a new car and was contacted a half hour later by phone by a person from the dealership who then set me up with an appt with Emanuel. Emanuel greeted me and assured me he'd find just the right car for me. He showed me several and then a 2013, the last on the lot, and said I could probably get a good deal on it. He checked with the manager, Scott, gave me a price, let me put money down to hold it while I thought about it, and I returned a few days later to discuss the price some more and finalize the purchase. I felt I got a great deal, and everyone seemed to bend over backwards to do all the paperwork and tie up any loose ends. Emanuel even called my insurance company and made the switch before I left the premises. He went over some of the functions of the car, paired my phone with it, and best of all, promised that he would be available for future assistance if I had any questions at all.

He arranged for a hitch to be put on later and gave me a loaner while the work was being done - and had the car washed! I couldn't be more pleased with the dealership or with my salesman.

Twitter
"Excellent service and a great car. Carol and Sisto were..."

JeffOrnduff
3/10/2014 3:26:28 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Carol GonzalezCarol Gonzalez

My Review Of Koons Annapolis Toyota Scion:

Excellent service and a great car. Carol and Sisto were a pleasure to work with. We will recommend Koons Toyota to our friends and family. Thanks!

Twitter
"Ted was personable and knowledgable about the RAV 4 which..."

dcampbell2212
3/10/2014 7:43:53 AM

Ted Downing

My Review Of Koons Annapolis Toyota Scion:

Ted was personable and knowledgable about the RAV 4 which is what I purchased. He went the extra mile explaining and going over the controls I was not familar with, he made me feel comfortable asking him questions and taking as much time as I needed with him. When I come back for service I will definitely seek him out to say hello. Everyone there was pleasant and helpful.

Twitter
"I purchased a1999 Toyota Camry and loved it and had..."

slbohun
2/26/2014 5:08:02 PM

4.2

My Review Of Koons Annapolis Toyota Scion:

I purchased a1999 Toyota Camry and loved it and had purchased it at Koons Annapolis and was happy with it and returned there for another new car 13 years later. My new Sales Consultant Emanuel Persaud could not have been more helpful and professional. I think I must have driven every style Toyota in the dealership and found that a 2014 Camry was again my best fit. Mr. Persaud was patient and took me out on the highway and in traffic. He pointed out the many new updates since my first Toyota. He led my through the whole purchase process and was available for me and assisted my needs for licensing and tags. I can only give him the highest grade A++. I seemed to need his assistance almost every day and he was always there for me.

Sheila Bohun