Koons Annapolis Toyota Scion

Koons Annapolis Toyota Scion

Call
Koons Annapolis Toyota Scion Info
About Koons Annapolis Toyota Scion

Koons Annapolis Toyota specializes in the sales and service of Toyota and Scion vehicles along with full-line certified pre-owned. Koons is proud to serve customers in Annapolis MD, Laurel MD, Bowie MD, Columbia MD, Baltimore MD, and all around the Washington DC area. Jim Koons Automotive is a family-owned and operated automotive group since 1964. With 31 franchises in 22 locations in the Washington, DC area, including Maryland, Virginia and Delaware, Koons is on the Top 15 list of largest automotive groups in the U.S., and one of the largest online dealers in the nation. Koons was named one of Washington Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” in 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012. Krystal Koons is the official spokesperson for Jim Koons Automotive Companies.

About Koons Annapolis Toyota Scion

• Carlson's Donuts
Jeff Hayes
12/11/2014

"Great Experience"

Fast, easy and affordable. Great sales and financing staff. Couldn't be happier with my purchase. Best priced vehicle in town! Ask for Emanuel and Viktor!

Viktor (Finance)

talkred
12/06/2014

"Ask for Emanuel for your salesperson"

Emanuel made purchasing a Toyota Avalon go very smoothly. I agree with other reviews he puts you first before the sale. We told him what we were looking for and our budget and he was able to deliver. Emanuel also set up an appointment time to go over all the features of this car. I would definitely recommend Emanuel for your experience of purchasing a vehicle at this dealership.

hdrk11
10/17/2014

"Incompetent Service, Arrogant Management"

Took 2014 1794 Tundra (20k miles) in for an oil change and tire rotation. Service tech cracked oil filter housing cap and 5 quarts of oil leaked out of the engine during the return trip home. That trip was around 30 miles, mostly at interstate speeds. Service tech clearly did not run up engine and check for leaks which would have been quickly discovered. Dealership manager and service department manager were unapologetic and arrogant. They offered only to take an oil sample after 1000 miles and take no responsibility for their incompetence. The integrity of the engine is now in question.

Rod Gautier, Wendel (Dealership Manager)

mbachmanwaggy
10/08/2014

"WHAT A FLIPPING JOKE!!!!"

This place is a JOKE!!! Had to make 2 trips there in 2 days. on first trip (Monday) got the RUNAROUND. Then had to go back on Wednesday (Appointment) and was told several different stories. Got more RUNAROUND. What I don't understand is we were turned down for $800 financing, but could financed for $20,000. Secondly, had $5000 cash to pay outright on a 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan, and was told it was sold already, then no it was there but they couldn't find the keys, then the Salesman "Mike" had to go out and get a key made, then was told by someone else that they couldn't sell that vehicle because is didn't pass inspection because of blown Valves. Now I and my Husband test drove that van and it was in PRISTINE CONDITION. And after 2 trips and 2 wasted days still without a vehicle. I will never go to this so called Dealership again, and I would recommend anyone else to steer clear of it too. Unless you want to end up with something you don't want or can't really afford.

Mike, Kermit, Herman

October 29, 2014

I want to apologize for your experience and the inconvenience to you when you came in to purchase a pre-owned vehicle. I know Dennis Weaver, Used Car Manager, was working with you in trying to find another vehicle. I understand he called you yesterday and you have already purchased another vehicle. I wanted to say how sorry we are that things did not work out here. If we can ever be of any assistance please feel free to contact us. We would love the chance to gain your confidence and trust in us. We hope you enjoy your new vehicle!

samstephen88
8/25/2014

"First time car buying experience."

As a first time buyer, Emanuel made the entire purchase process go by easy for me. He proved to be very knowledgable about anything I wanted to know about my brand new Tacoma. He covered topics of its features and maintenance. He took heed to 1.) exactly what I was looking for and 2.) what would make the final decision for me in my choice of a truck. There was not any rushed or pressured feeling into buying a vehicle. Straightforwardness such as this is hard to come by, and I greatly appreciate his work ethic and honesty.

September 22, 2014

Thank you for the review! Glad to hear you had a great experience.

Guilty
8/17/2014

"Put me before the sale!!!"

It was truly and wonderful experience purchasing my new vehicle. The first day I came in just to browse around I was not feeling well so my husband and I had to leave. When I returned several days later, the first thing Emanuel asked was how I was feeling. All concerns I had were spoken of before I even asked about them. Emanuel is a true professional and I would recommend him to family and friends.

September 22, 2014

Thank you so much for leaving a review. Congrats on the new car!

Noor White
8/07/2014

"Ask for Mikey at Koons Toyota"

I recently shopped for a new car at Koons Toyota, and was helped by Mikey. He was super professional, friendly and efficient! It was a great experience overall (though I didn't end up getting the car). I would recommend working with him!

Mikey Harris

September 22, 2014

Thank you for the review. I am glad to hear that Mike WOWed you!

Vcraft
7/04/2014

"Service review"

Overpriced, suggested unnecessary work. Breaks were still 5 mm and they reported 2. No carbon build up on throttle as they reported. Forgot to change my oil. Put the wrong tires on car. Wanted $700 for locking mechanism. Bowie charged less than $400!!! Enough said! Dont service here. They are crooks!!!

toyotacamry2014
6/05/2014

"No haggle, no pressure, friendly and efficient"

We already knew which make and model we wanted to purchase so it was just a matter of getting the right car, at the right price, coupled with a competitive value for our trade in vehicle. Koons Toyota delivered on all three items. The entire process was really quick and they were extremely flexible with any request we made. My only suggestion is that they focus a little bit more on detailing the vehicle prior to final delivery. We had dust on our dashboard, seats, and steering wheel and there was a small stain on the armrest. A good wash and detailed wipe-down would also have been greatly appreciated. Once we brought this up, Emanuel made sure everything was eventually taken care of. I would definitely recommend Mr. Persaud and this dealership to anyone looking for a new Toyota in the Annapolis area.

aim2plz75
5/08/2014

"Great experince at Koons Toyota!"

After a long and frustrating search for a new car I searched through the Koons Toyota website. It was very informative and prompted me to visit which I am so thankful I did! I had no salesperson in mind and I was promptly greeted by Suzanne Young. She, very patiently, showed me and let me drive any car I was interested in and when it came time to buy a car the sales manager and general manager got involved to make sure I would drive away with the car I would be satisfied with! The reason I came to Koons Toyota was because of the informative website, but the reason I bought a car there was because I got the best deal on a car that I love but thought would be out of my price range! I had a wonderful experience at Koons Toyota and am very pleased with my purchase!

Suzanne Young