Koons Annapolis Toyota Scion

1107 West Street,
Annapolis, Maryland 21401
Koons Annapolis Toyota Scion Info
About Koons Annapolis Toyota Scion

Koons Annapolis Toyota specializes in the sales and service of Toyota and Scion vehicles along with full-line certified pre-owned. Koons is proud to serve customers in Annapolis MD, Laurel MD, Bowie MD, Columbia MD, Baltimore MD, and all around the Washington DC area. Jim Koons Automotive is a family-owned and operated automotive group since 1964. With 31 franchises in 22 locations in the Washington, DC area, including Maryland, Virginia and Delaware, Koons is on the Top 15 list of largest automotive groups in the U.S., and one of the largest online dealers in the nation. Koons was named one of Washington Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” in 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012. Krystal Koons is the official spokesperson for Jim Koons Automotive Companies.

About Koons Annapolis Toyota Scion

• Carlson's Donuts
kim
7/25/2015

"Best experience"

First time buying a Toyota, heard good things about them but didn't know much about the options, but our salesman Yovany was very helpful!

Yovany Ti ajera

July 27, 2015

Thanks for the review Kim! We're glad that you had such a good experience with us and Yovany especially. Thanks again and hope to see you around again soon!

P Brown
7/20/2015

"Two satisfied customers"

I hate buying cars. My wife literally had to drag me from dealership to dealership for over a week. After all this, do I now like buying cars - NO! However I can tell you hands down we had the best experience dealing with Neal Barrett and that was a large part as to why we ending up buying our car from him. The only down side is that every single time we went in we had to wait a little because Neal was literally selling a car to another satisfied customer (we know because we asked). However in the end it was well worth the wait.

Victor Beshidze

July 21, 2015

Thanks for the review! Glad to hear your experience was not so miserable :)

jasjac
7/17/2015

"Dependable and professional"

Dealership is clean and conveniently located. Service department is always professional, knowledgeable, prompt, and dependable. Lounge is quiet, clean, and accommodating. WIFI and coffee are a plus.

David Jacobs

July 21, 2015

Thanks for leaving us a review!

J.Hartman
7/14/2015

"Happy and satisfied Buyer."

Neal Barrett , Product Specialist at Toyota of Annapolis was professional and very caring. It was a pleasure to meet him. Everyone in the salesroom and offices were courteous and informative.

Scott

July 16, 2015

Thank you so much for the rave review!

TCHAPMAN444
7/14/2015

"Purchased a used vehicle"

The service I received was by far the best from any other dealership I have dealt with from first calling on the vehicle to the final sales transaction.

Dan Reese and Suheil Katan

July 16, 2015

Thanks for leaving us a review!

hybridgal
7/09/2015

"Satisfied Service Customer"

Koons Toyota Annapolis service center is courteous and professional. From the first contact on the phone to the service agent finding information on previous visits with my Camry Hybrid to the service work being completed quickly and well, all employees strive to make my experience as excellent as possible. They make me happy to have spent time and money with them - and not too much of either. The coffee and wifi or shuttle to the mall make my time productive while the technicians work on my car.

Tony in Service

July 13, 2015

We appreciate your review, and we're glad you have had such a good experience with our service department! Hopefully we'll see you back with us again for your next service appointment!

satisfied customer
7/08/2015

"first service"

Completed in a timely manner. Courteous and respectful. Explained my first service informed me that it was complimentary and explained my remaining services. What was included in the service. I left very satisfied.

David Jacobs

July 13, 2015

We're glad that you were satisfied with your service experience! Thank you for your review and we hope to see you again soon!

cookalan
7/07/2015

"Great Experience"

Buying a used car is never something someone looks forward to doing, but the staff of Koons Toyota of Annapolis made it painless. The salesman we worked with knew when to be there to answer questions and when to let us have a chance to discuss our purchase without him, not pushy at all like other dealers.

July 08, 2015

Glad to hear we were able to get you in a new car easily and painlessly :) Hope to see you again in the future!

JFK
7/05/2015

"Used Car Sale"

Joe was extremely knowledgeable and helpful when I bought my used SUV. Since then I've referred several people to him and all have reported back the same experience!! I will be buying a brand new SUV soon and I wouldn't go anywhere else!

July 08, 2015

Thanks for the review and the referrals!!!

Gonzo
7/04/2015

"Outstanding"

Neal was a total profession. From his attire to his knowledge of the XLE Camry and all its technology. He provided a good test drive experience providing city and highway driving. His assistance in helping us through the financing process was excellent as he had all the forms ready for us. Neal also provided several helpful informational websites to help us program the Entune system and made himself available after the sale for any questions. I will refer any of my friends who are car shopping to Neal. He is excellent!

Reviews of Dan Reese