Koons Annapolis Toyota Scion

1107 West Street,
Annapolis, Maryland 21401
Koons Annapolis Toyota Scion Info
About Koons Annapolis Toyota Scion

Koons Annapolis Toyota specializes in the sales and service of Toyota and Scion vehicles along with full-line certified pre-owned. Koons is proud to serve customers in Annapolis MD, Laurel MD, Bowie MD, Columbia MD, Baltimore MD, and all around the Washington DC area. Jim Koons Automotive is a family-owned and operated automotive group since 1964. With 31 franchises in 22 locations in the Washington, DC area, including Maryland, Virginia and Delaware, Koons is on the Top 15 list of largest automotive groups in the U.S., and one of the largest online dealers in the nation. Koons was named one of Washington Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” in 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012. Krystal Koons is the official spokesperson for Jim Koons Automotive Companies.

About Koons Annapolis Toyota Scion

• Carlson's Donuts
Praetorian
4/27/2015

"Bravo zulo"

This was my first purchase from Koons of Annapolis. Very good experience, easy, quick and very nice people to work with during the purchase and trade of my vehicle. Thank you for a FAIR deal. Emanuel was my salesperson and I found to be very knowledgeable, respectful and a person who believes in a business relationship for a lifetime and is willing to earn your business for a lifetime. thank you

DubClub
4/22/2015

"Amazing"

Ibrahim Bouaichi is the man to go to for a representative! He is friendly, awesome, hard working, and always makes the customer feel good about their experience!

Blue Highlander
4/14/2015

"Repeat Customers"

This is our second purchase with Annapolis. We are very happy with the service and the process of making a purchase and will return again in the future for a Toyota purchase even though there is a dealer closer to where we live. Will Gable was our salesman. He was very personable and extremely knowledgeable about the 4-Runner and Highlander models. He answered all of our questions, and never made us feel rushed or pressured. He reviewed the 2 year maintenance service plan and scheduled our first appointment for October 2015. We will definitely recommend him and the dealership to anyone we know who is considering a Toyota purchase! n.b. He even helped us to sync our phones to the bluetooth feature, and program the radio before we left! Viktor Beshidze managed the financing portion of the purchase. He also was very pleasant, efficient, and didn't seem to mind working on a beautiful Saturday! The entire experience was very positive and we love our new Highlander. Thank you!

Viktor Beshidze (financing)

grandma
4/13/2015

"Thanks for our Nautical Blue Highlander"

Right price, colors and features we wanted! You were patient ordering the exact car with the details we were looking for. Thanks Emanuel for working with us.! We love the car!

Toyota Customer
4/06/2015

"BEWARE OF SERVICE DEPARTMENT"

Horrible experiences with service department. Every time you go in for a recall they recomend many services that you don't need. In addition, caught them pulling scam in regards to conducting recall work which could lead to my engine burning out from excessive oil consumption. Service representiave, Justin Ruth, lied to my face when I confronted him with the fact that I caught them trying to get away with not doing legitimate test to see if my car was burning oil excessively per recall.

Justin Ruth Service Department

Happycustomer
3/25/2015

"Great Experience Buying a New Corolla!"

Thanks to Neil Barrett and the entire Koons crew! I had an outstanding experience buying an outstanding car at an outstanding price. Thanks again to the pinstripe man!

yong kim
3/22/2015

"bad customer service "

I bought the Avalon with maintenance insurance about 3 months ago this dealer. But i Regrets to buy insurance so i went dealer next day and canceled insurance. i love my new car and Toyota brand.... but since now the employee who work for financial department didn't cancel my insurance yet i have been called him and his manager and other worker 6 -7 times still they didn't do nothing they only said " i will take care of you" i felt like i am whipping a dead horse this company very very bad bad bad bad service .

Guan or jwan financial worker

O Khan
3/22/2015

"Came in for service, was happy with the experience!"

Came in for a regular service. Abe addressed all my concerns and even mentioned after there was a recall and he would have it completed in the time frame he mentioned it would. The repair estimate was all handled at the same time and was completely happy for once with the entire experience. Will be servicing all my vehicles here from now on with Abe and Rob. Thank you guys and the friendly team at moons Annapolis!

Abe B.

landd
3/21/2015

"Excellent purchase experience - 2015 Sienna"

We worked with Emanuel, who understood our constraints (2yr old and newborn) and was able to facilitate a smooth transaction and get us out the door before bedtime. We love the car!

4weissguys
3/18/2015

"Quick and easy"

I just went in for routine maintenance. everyone is so friendly and welcoming. The service was quick and the waiting room has great coffee and doughnuts!

David Jacobs