Koons Annapolis Toyota Scion

1107 West Street,
Annapolis, Maryland 21401
Koons Annapolis Toyota Scion Info
About Koons Annapolis Toyota Scion

Koons Annapolis Toyota specializes in the sales and service of Toyota and Scion vehicles along with full-line certified pre-owned. Koons is proud to serve customers in Annapolis MD, Laurel MD, Bowie MD, Columbia MD, Baltimore MD, and all around the Washington DC area. Jim Koons Automotive is a family-owned and operated automotive group since 1964. With 31 franchises in 22 locations in the Washington, DC area, including Maryland, Virginia and Delaware, Koons is on the Top 15 list of largest automotive groups in the U.S., and one of the largest online dealers in the nation. Koons was named one of Washington Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” in 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012. Krystal Koons is the official spokesperson for Jim Koons Automotive Companies.

About Koons Annapolis Toyota Scion

• Carlson's Donuts
Happycustomer
3/25/2015

"Great Experience Buying a New Corolla!"

Thanks to Neil Barrett and the entire Koons crew! I had an outstanding experience buying an outstanding car at an outstanding price. Thanks again to the pinstripe man!

O Khan
3/22/2015

"Came in for service, was happy with the experience!"

Came in for a regular service. Abe addressed all my concerns and even mentioned after there was a recall and he would have it completed in the time frame he mentioned it would. The repair estimate was all handled at the same time and was completely happy for once with the entire experience. Will be servicing all my vehicles here from now on with Abe and Rob. Thank you guys and the friendly team at moons Annapolis!

Abe B.

landd
3/21/2015

"Excellent purchase experience - 2015 Sienna"

We worked with Emanuel, who understood our constraints (2yr old and newborn) and was able to facilitate a smooth transaction and get us out the door before bedtime. We love the car!

4weissguys
3/18/2015

"Quick and easy"

I just went in for routine maintenance. everyone is so friendly and welcoming. The service was quick and the waiting room has great coffee and doughnuts!

David Jacobs

RS
3/11/2015

"oil change and tire rotation"

I have worked with Abe in Service since day 1 and he is excellent. He always fits me into a time slot that meets my needs and has the shuttle nearly stranding by to take me to work and it picks me up at the correct time. Always friendly, always efficient, always enjoyable. The one time I waited for the work to be completed I sat in the comfortable lounge, had a coffee and doughnut and did work on my computer via their wireless system. Service does not get any better than Abe and Koons Toyota. Period.

Abraham Bouaichi

ldo4cno
3/01/2015

"Outstanding Experience"

My wife and I were looking for a 2015 Highlander Limited with Platinum package. Our local dealer did not have this vehicle on site and was not expected to receive one for several months. I searched the internet and saw an ad for Koons Toyota advertising a vehicle similar to what we wanted. I submitted an email indicating my interest. I received a call the next morning and was told that they had a vehicle inbound that had all the options and color that we wanted. I was told the truck would be in by the end of the week. I received a call later the same day telling me that the truck came in early and the vehicle we wanted was on the truck. The sales person, Mikey Harris, was very attentive and made our car buying experience very enjoyable. Bottom line, my wife is happy with her new Highlander. I am very happy with the price I paid, the service and care I received from Mikey Harris and the friendliness of Koons Toyota.

bboetcher
1/28/2015

"Horrible customer service, horrible dealership"

We are now almost to month 4 after flying out to Koons to purchase/lease our Rav4. Month 4 - still no finalized contract, still no financing, still no tags - waiting for our 3rd temporary tag so we can still drive the car, no answers, multiple complaints made to Toyota Customer Care & Toyota Financial because the dealership refuses to work with us, make anything happen or even act like there is an obvious issue. We have been cursed at on the phone, lied to, ignored and all together treated extremely poorly. Did I mention that we're now on to our 7th contract? They have literally had us sign 7 contracts because they can't seem to get the paperwork correct. We have mailed out two payments (they made us send with no contract or financing in place) which are just sitting in limbo and have never been cashed. When our financing does finally go though we will make sure when it comes time to purchase our Rav at the end of our lease that we do it though another dealership because we WILL NOT work with Koons EVER again.

Jared Herbert, Arturo

Joe M.
1/26/2015

"Great Buying Experience"

I've purchased a number of vehicles over the past forty years, and have had just about every kind of experience you could imaging, but this purchase stands out as the best buying experience I have had. Everyone was very professional, straightforward, and helpful. Great price, great in-house experience.

Errol McLaurin and the entire staff.

KK
1/22/2015

"Unbeatable customer service!"

Justin Ruth, in the service department, is beyond helpful, knowledgeable, and accommodating! He was so pleasant in answering all my questions and very helpful in handling my insurance claim. He even called my insurance agent for me and gave them everything they needed regarding the claim I had. I must have called him 4 times today and each time received excellent customer service! I live in Bowie but will drive past the Toyota dealership in Bowie to Annapolis to get both of my Toyotas serviced there instead.

Justin Allen Ruth

Kathy
1/03/2015

"Best Ever Car Buying Experience"

We have lived all over the country and purchased cars in several different states. Emanuel made our car buying experience the best ever! He was very professional and knowledgeable. We will definitely be back to Koons Annapolis Toyota. Be sure to ask for Emanuel as your salesperson.

Reviews of Emanuel Persaud