Koons Annapolis Toyota Scion

1107 West Street,
Annapolis, Maryland 21401
Koons Annapolis Toyota Scion Info
About Koons Annapolis Toyota Scion

Koons Annapolis Toyota specializes in the sales and service of Toyota and Scion vehicles along with full-line certified pre-owned. Koons is proud to serve customers in Annapolis MD, Laurel MD, Bowie MD, Columbia MD, Baltimore MD, and all around the Washington DC area. Jim Koons Automotive is a family-owned and operated automotive group since 1964. With 31 franchises in 22 locations in the Washington, DC area, including Maryland, Virginia and Delaware, Koons is on the Top 15 list of largest automotive groups in the U.S., and one of the largest online dealers in the nation. Koons was named one of Washington Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” in 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012. Krystal Koons is the official spokesperson for Jim Koons Automotive Companies.

About Koons Annapolis Toyota Scion

• Carlson's Donuts
John W
5/23/2016

"Well informed staff with great prices and courteous service."

Koons TOYOTA of Annapolis has a well informed and courteous staff. Their prices are always fair and their service is the best that I have ever experienced. If I move back to the area, I would never think of going anywhere else for a Toyota.

May 24, 2016

Thanks for the review, John!

Lee
5/23/2016

"2002 Sequioa Exhausst Manifold Problem"

They did the job quickly at a very competitive cost to help me through a difficult time with this vertical. I have used Koons Toyota of Annapolis for many years and I hope to keep using them. Rob was a complete professional through out the entire experience and I am really happy he is my service advisor. Thank you Rob and Koons. Sincerely, Lee Lucas

The machanic wish I knew his name he was aswesome.

May 23, 2016

Thank you for the review, Lee!

Gahanrahan
5/13/2016

"Thank you Rob Knotts in service!!"

I'll start by saying I am not a dealership person. I typically use places where I can skip a service advisor and go right to the technician. I rarely have good experiences with service advisors. However, my experience on Monday 05/09 with Rob Knotts was over the top incredible. I came for a tire pressure light, however, I drive 21k miles a year so I asked him to do a multi point inspection on my car. (Free!) Not only did the tech find things but rob explained every issue he had found. Most importantly, Rob explained to me which issues could wait and which ones should be taken care of immediately. The wait on my vehicle was a bit excessive but for how well I was treated I really don't mind. I'll be going back in about two weeks for an oil change and I will definitely be requesting Rob as my advisor. (I have also recommended Rob to multiple friends, family members, and customers at work in the five days since my service. Good customer service goes a long way!) Hopefully the dealership calls asking how things went because Rob's boss should know about what excellent service he gave!

May 16, 2016

Thanks for the review! We are happy to hear about your outstanding service here at Koons. We hope to see you again in the future!

Jenny Gross
5/11/2016

"Awesome Experience"

Our salesman Emanuel Persaud was awesome, he was very helpful. We were able to get the car we wanted and stayed within our budget. Thank you

May 12, 2016

Thanks for the review, Jenny!

New Tacoma Owner
5/07/2016

"Thank you for a smooth buying expirence! "

From the time I arrivived I delt with pleasant and professional folks! I was in a new truck in a short period of time. My expectations were met quickly and no stress during the process. Great group of folks! I will be back to buy my next vehicle from Koons!

May 10, 2016

Thank you for the review! We are happy to hear that you had a great experience, congratulations on the new car! We hope to see you again soon.

MegsTruck
5/07/2016

"Found my Tahoe - hassle free!!"

I worked with Marlowe. He was the one to answer the phone when I called to inquire about a truck I found online. That evening we scheduled a visit & that night we were driving home in the new ride. GREAT customer service which I am big about. I wanted no pressure and I got it. Thanks Marlowe & team!!

Marlowe Simms

May 10, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to review! We are very happy to hear you had a great experience here. Congratulations on the new vehicle!

Caribbean Blue
5/04/2016

"Worst Customer Service EVER"

I purchased my Toyota Sienna from Koons 11 years ago and when I lost all power going 68 miles per hour on Route 50 recently, I turned to them for help. I was going to be charged $130 just to look at my car and then when I decided to forgo that expense and lease another Toyota vehicle from their sales department they didn't even give me a competitive trade in value. I ended up towing my car to another mechanic, who checked my car out for free and gave me a very fair price for my Sienna. I ended up next door at the Hyundai dealer and leased a brand new Tucson and had wonderful customer service. I hightly recommend anyone looking for a new car goes to Annapolis Hyundai and bypass Koons all together. I will never go back to them again!!!

Clayton cleaning
5/01/2016

"Service is very good"

I went to koons Toyota for service and the asst. service manager Anthony jones was very nice and knowledgable ! I recommend this dealership service !!good job

Anthony jones

May 03, 2016

Clayton, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review!

Valarie
4/30/2016

"Awesome sales experience at Koons Annapolis Toyota/Scion"

My husband Jeff and I stopped by The Koons Annapolis Toyota/Scion dealership to look at new Scions. We already have a 2012 silver Scion so we didn't want another silver one but unfortunately that was what was readily available. Our salesman, Mr. Neal Barrett, asked us what color we wanted , we told him, and Koons delivered. Our new Scion is beautiful and everyone at the dealership was amazing. From Mr. Neal Barrett who is such a pleasant and patient salesman to Mr. Jared Herbert who helped us with financing to Mr. Suheil Katan who is very dedicated to making sure all customers enjoy their experience at Koons, everyone we had contact with at this dealership is a professional who is interested in making sure the customer's experience is a pleasant one. We have been and will continue to sing the praises of Koons dealerships. Thank you to everyone at Koons for all of your help and support.

May 10, 2016

Thanks for the review, Valerie. We are glad to hear you had a very pleasant experience while here at Koons. We hope to see you again soon!

Lutie Rayhart
4/27/2016

"Thank you Brent!"

My husband and I just purchased a new Prius last weekend at Koons in Annapolis. We were not planning on buying a new car when we drove into the parking lot. Both of our cars are dinosaurs, but still running, but we knew very soon one needed to be replaced for safety. We were walking around looking at all the models and had no idea what we wanted, but were starting to think more seriously about buying one soon. Then this exceptionally gifted, intelligent and polite young man approached us and asked if we had any questions, and if we did, he would be happy to help us.That is when we met Brent, and the rest is history. He was so very patient and knowledgeable and showed us many choices and models and options. He took us for a test drive and we really enjoyed our time with him. he spent so much time teaching us the new technology that truly scared us! And we drove home our brand new beautiful, high tech Prius.We are thankful that we had someone like Brent to help us. We haven't had a new car in a long time and we were so happy with our purchase.Brent showed us so many things about operating our car and said if ever we needed more help. he would be happy to help us. When it's my turn for a new car, I'll find him to help me too. Thank you Brent and thank you Koons. a wonderful and exceptional new car buying experience. Lutie and Tom Rayhart

May 10, 2016

Congratulations on the new vehicle, Lutie! We are glad to hear that your experience in purchasing in a new car was a positive one! Hope to see you again soon.

Reviews of Suheil Katan