Koons Annapolis Toyota Scion

1107 West Street,
Annapolis, Maryland 21401
Koons Annapolis Toyota Scion Info
About Koons Annapolis Toyota Scion

Koons Annapolis Toyota specializes in the sales and service of Toyota and Scion vehicles along with full-line certified pre-owned. Koons is proud to serve customers in Annapolis MD, Laurel MD, Bowie MD, Columbia MD, Baltimore MD, and all around the Washington DC area. Jim Koons Automotive is a family-owned and operated automotive group since 1964. With 31 franchises in 22 locations in the Washington, DC area, including Maryland, Virginia and Delaware, Koons is on the Top 15 list of largest automotive groups in the U.S., and one of the largest online dealers in the nation. Koons was named one of Washington Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” in 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012. Krystal Koons is the official spokesperson for Jim Koons Automotive Companies.

About Koons Annapolis Toyota Scion

• Carlson's Donuts
ldo4cno
3/01/2015

"Outstanding Experience"

My wife and I were looking for a 2015 Highlander Limited with Platinum package. Our local dealer did not have this vehicle on site and was not expected to receive one for several months. I searched the internet and saw an ad for Koons Toyota advertising a vehicle similar to what we wanted. I submitted an email indicating my interest. I received a call the next morning and was told that they had a vehicle inbound that had all the options and color that we wanted. I was told the truck would be in by the end of the week. I received a call later the same day telling me that the truck came in early and the vehicle we wanted was on the truck. The sales person, Mikey Harris, was very attentive and made our car buying experience very enjoyable. Bottom line, my wife is happy with her new Highlander. I am very happy with the price I paid, the service and care I received from Mikey Harris and the friendliness of Koons Toyota.

bboetcher
1/28/2015

"Horrible customer service, horrible dealership"

We are now almost to month 4 after flying out to Koons to purchase/lease our Rav4. Month 4 - still no finalized contract, still no financing, still no tags - waiting for our 3rd temporary tag so we can still drive the car, no answers, multiple complaints made to Toyota Customer Care & Toyota Financial because the dealership refuses to work with us, make anything happen or even act like there is an obvious issue. We have been cursed at on the phone, lied to, ignored and all together treated extremely poorly. Did I mention that we're now on to our 7th contract? They have literally had us sign 7 contracts because they can't seem to get the paperwork correct. We have mailed out two payments (they made us send with no contract or financing in place) which are just sitting in limbo and have never been cashed. When our financing does finally go though we will make sure when it comes time to purchase our Rav at the end of our lease that we do it though another dealership because we WILL NOT work with Koons EVER again.

Jared Herbert, Arturo

Joe M.
1/26/2015

"Great Buying Experience"

I've purchased a number of vehicles over the past forty years, and have had just about every kind of experience you could imaging, but this purchase stands out as the best buying experience I have had. Everyone was very professional, straightforward, and helpful. Great price, great in-house experience.

Errol McLaurin and the entire staff.

KK
1/22/2015

"Unbeatable customer service!"

Justin Ruth, in the service department, is beyond helpful, knowledgeable, and accommodating! He was so pleasant in answering all my questions and very helpful in handling my insurance claim. He even called my insurance agent for me and gave them everything they needed regarding the claim I had. I must have called him 4 times today and each time received excellent customer service! I live in Bowie but will drive past the Toyota dealership in Bowie to Annapolis to get both of my Toyotas serviced there instead.

Justin Allen Ruth

Kathy
1/03/2015

"Best Ever Car Buying Experience"

We have lived all over the country and purchased cars in several different states. Emanuel made our car buying experience the best ever! He was very professional and knowledgeable. We will definitely be back to Koons Annapolis Toyota. Be sure to ask for Emanuel as your salesperson.

Jeff Hayes
12/11/2014

"Great Experience"

Fast, easy and affordable. Great sales and financing staff. Couldn't be happier with my purchase. Best priced vehicle in town! Ask for Emanuel and Viktor!

Viktor (Finance)

talkred
12/06/2014

"Ask for Emanuel for your salesperson"

Emanuel made purchasing a Toyota Avalon go very smoothly. I agree with other reviews he puts you first before the sale. We told him what we were looking for and our budget and he was able to deliver. Emanuel also set up an appointment time to go over all the features of this car. I would definitely recommend Emanuel for your experience of purchasing a vehicle at this dealership.

hdrk11
10/17/2014

"Incompetent Service, Arrogant Management"

Took 2014 1794 Tundra (20k miles) in for an oil change and tire rotation. Service tech cracked oil filter housing cap and 5 quarts of oil leaked out of the engine during the return trip home. That trip was around 30 miles, mostly at interstate speeds. Service tech clearly did not run up engine and check for leaks which would have been quickly discovered. Dealership manager and service department manager were unapologetic and arrogant. They offered only to take an oil sample after 1000 miles and take no responsibility for their incompetence. The integrity of the engine is now in question.

Rod Gautier, Wendel (Dealership Manager)

mbachmanwaggy
10/08/2014

"WHAT A FLIPPING JOKE!!!!"

This place is a JOKE!!! Had to make 2 trips there in 2 days. on first trip (Monday) got the RUNAROUND. Then had to go back on Wednesday (Appointment) and was told several different stories. Got more RUNAROUND. What I don't understand is we were turned down for $800 financing, but could financed for $20,000. Secondly, had $5000 cash to pay outright on a 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan, and was told it was sold already, then no it was there but they couldn't find the keys, then the Salesman "Mike" had to go out and get a key made, then was told by someone else that they couldn't sell that vehicle because is didn't pass inspection because of blown Valves. Now I and my Husband test drove that van and it was in PRISTINE CONDITION. And after 2 trips and 2 wasted days still without a vehicle. I will never go to this so called Dealership again, and I would recommend anyone else to steer clear of it too. Unless you want to end up with something you don't want or can't really afford.

Mike, Kermit, Herman

Koons Annapolis Toyota Scion responded to this review

October 29, 2014

I want to apologize for your experience and the inconvenience to you when you came in to purchase a pre-owned vehicle. I know Dennis Weaver, Used Car Manager, was working with you in trying to find another vehicle. I understand he called you yesterday and you have already purchased another vehicle. I wanted to say how sorry we are that things did not work out here. If we can ever be of any assistance please feel free to contact us. We would love the chance to gain your confidence and trust in us. We hope you enjoy your new vehicle!

samstephen88
8/25/2014

"First time car buying experience."

As a first time buyer, Emanuel made the entire purchase process go by easy for me. He proved to be very knowledgable about anything I wanted to know about my brand new Tacoma. He covered topics of its features and maintenance. He took heed to 1.) exactly what I was looking for and 2.) what would make the final decision for me in my choice of a truck. There was not any rushed or pressured feeling into buying a vehicle. Straightforwardness such as this is hard to come by, and I greatly appreciate his work ethic and honesty.

Koons Annapolis Toyota Scion responded to this review

September 22, 2014

Thank you for the review! Glad to hear you had a great experience.

Reviews of Emanuel Persaud