Koons Annapolis Toyota Scion

1107 West Street,
Annapolis, Maryland 21401
Koons Annapolis Toyota Scion Info
About Koons Annapolis Toyota Scion

Koons Annapolis Toyota specializes in the sales and service of Toyota and Scion vehicles along with full-line certified pre-owned. Koons is proud to serve customers in Annapolis MD, Laurel MD, Bowie MD, Columbia MD, Baltimore MD, and all around the Washington DC area. Jim Koons Automotive is a family-owned and operated automotive group since 1964. With 31 franchises in 22 locations in the Washington, DC area, including Maryland, Virginia and Delaware, Koons is on the Top 15 list of largest automotive groups in the U.S., and one of the largest online dealers in the nation. Koons was named one of Washington Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” in 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012. Krystal Koons is the official spokesperson for Jim Koons Automotive Companies.

About Koons Annapolis Toyota Scion

• Carlson's Donuts
Gonzo
7/04/2015

"Outstanding"

Neal was a total profession. From his attire to his knowledge of the XLE Camry and all its technology. He provided a good test drive experience providing city and highway driving. His assistance in helping us through the financing process was excellent as he had all the forms ready for us. Neal also provided several helpful informational websites to help us program the Entune system and made himself available after the sale for any questions. I will refer any of my friends who are car shopping to Neal. He is excellent!

LCC
7/02/2015

"Margo "

Margo is an excellent saleswoman. As a new mom, looking for a larger car, she showed me all features of the Highlander that would make my life easier. She was very conscious of my time and not pushy at all. Unfortunately, I did not decide to purchase a Highlander, but was compelled to write a review of Margo... Because she's that great!

Deedee
7/02/2015

"Awesome "

I was referred to Joe Gross by a friend. I was very impressed with the way he assisted me in purchasing my new vehicle. He displayed excellent customer service and I will refer anyone looking to purchase a vehicle to him. Thanks, Lavonne McClain

Happy Customer

"Great Experience"

Herman Dubick helped me and my family purhcase a car for our son. It was the best experience we have ever had on purchasing a vehicle. Herman was extremely professional, courteous, and knowledgeable. i would highly recommend Herman to all my friends and relatives, and would certaintly purchase any new vehicles with him in the future.

Koons Annapolis Toyota Scion responded to this review

July 02, 2015

Thanks for the review! Come back and see us again soon!

Love My Car

"Awesome Experience"

I was not intending on buying a vehicle the day I came in. I test drove a few and decided on one I really liked. As someone who works in sales, it is really important to me when I am in a sales setting that I am treated the way I would treat a customer at my place of business. My salesperson was Greg Jordan and he could not have been more helpful or nice. I would recommend asking for him if you are in the market for a new vehicle. I am really happy with my car and the service I got when purchasing it!

Greg Jordan

Dbaker27
6/30/2015

"Excellent customer service "

Very welcoming atmosphere, and excellent customer service especially from Joe Gross. He was very attentive and helpful. He was very patient and knowledgeable about the car I brought.

Kisha32

"Great Customer Service"

Jamar and Jared were awesome with helping me purchase my new camry. I am very excited and pleased with my new car. I'm glad I chose this dealership to go to.

Jamar Wills and Jared Herbert

Nancy123

"Wonderful service"

I had my car serviced to get the air conditioning fixed. JD Redden was an outstanding service advisor. He was clear when giving me information on my car and making sure I was keep up to date with the progress. Great service!

JD Redden

DOLINTARA
6/30/2015

"Great customer experience. "

Great customer service. Gino Coiro the 3rd and Sam Culver were very helpful and knowledge on all aspects of purchasing and owning a vechile. Also very knowledgeable on vehicles as well. I recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a smooth and easy experience when purchasing a vehicle. I will defiantly purchase my next one from them.

Gino Coiro the 3rd and Sam Culver

Sandi

"Go Margo!"

I was looking for a new car and had had a bad experience with my previous dealership, so after a recommendation from my daughter, I checked out Koons Toyota of Annapolis. I had a great experience with Margot in purchasing my new car. In fact, I even recommended her to my son and daughter-in-law and they each bought a car from her.

Reviews of Dan Reese