Koons Annapolis Toyota Scion

1107 West Street,
Annapolis, Maryland 21401
Koons Annapolis Toyota Scion Info
About Koons Annapolis Toyota Scion

Koons Annapolis Toyota specializes in the sales and service of Toyota and Scion vehicles along with full-line certified pre-owned. Koons is proud to serve customers in Annapolis MD, Laurel MD, Bowie MD, Columbia MD, Baltimore MD, and all around the Washington DC area. Jim Koons Automotive is a family-owned and operated automotive group since 1964. With 31 franchises in 22 locations in the Washington, DC area, including Maryland, Virginia and Delaware, Koons is on the Top 15 list of largest automotive groups in the U.S., and one of the largest online dealers in the nation. Koons was named one of Washington Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” in 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012. Krystal Koons is the official spokesperson for Jim Koons Automotive Companies.

About Koons Annapolis Toyota Scion

• Carlson's Donuts
Clayton cleaning
5/01/2016

"Service is very good"

I went to koons Toyota for service and the asst. service manager Anthony jones was very nice and knowledgable ! I recommend this dealership service !!good job

Anthony jones

Koons Annapolis Toyota Scion responded to this review

May 03, 2016

Clayton, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review!

Valarie
4/30/2016

"Awesome sales experience at Koons Annapolis Toyota/Scion"

My husband Jeff and I stopped by The Koons Annapolis Toyota/Scion dealership to look at new Scions. We already have a 2012 silver Scion so we didn't want another silver one but unfortunately that was what was readily available. Our salesman, Mr. Neal Barrett, asked us what color we wanted , we told him, and Koons delivered. Our new Scion is beautiful and everyone at the dealership was amazing. From Mr. Neal Barrett who is such a pleasant and patient salesman to Mr. Jared Herbert who helped us with financing to Mr. Suheil Katan who is very dedicated to making sure all customers enjoy their experience at Koons, everyone we had contact with at this dealership is a professional who is interested in making sure the customer's experience is a pleasant one. We have been and will continue to sing the praises of Koons dealerships. Thank you to everyone at Koons for all of your help and support.

Lutie Rayhart
4/27/2016

"Thank you Brent!"

My husband and I just purchased a new Prius last weekend at Koons in Annapolis. We were not planning on buying a new car when we drove into the parking lot. Both of our cars are dinosaurs, but still running, but we knew very soon one needed to be replaced for safety. We were walking around looking at all the models and had no idea what we wanted, but were starting to think more seriously about buying one soon. Then this exceptionally gifted, intelligent and polite young man approached us and asked if we had any questions, and if we did, he would be happy to help us.That is when we met Brent, and the rest is history. He was so very patient and knowledgeable and showed us many choices and models and options. He took us for a test drive and we really enjoyed our time with him. he spent so much time teaching us the new technology that truly scared us! And we drove home our brand new beautiful, high tech Prius.We are thankful that we had someone like Brent to help us. We haven't had a new car in a long time and we were so happy with our purchase.Brent showed us so many things about operating our car and said if ever we needed more help. he would be happy to help us. When it's my turn for a new car, I'll find him to help me too. Thank you Brent and thank you Koons. a wonderful and exceptional new car buying experience. Lutie and Tom Rayhart

Gabriela Rojas Cruz
4/11/2016

"Waiting time "

I'm really upset because I was waiting to talk to the financial representative it take me almost 3 hours to complete my paper work because he was really busy talking with his friend, the sales man was working so hard to accelerate all the paperwork but this financial guy was talking forever... But the sad part is I don't buy the car because I was so tired to be waiting, I wait in total more than 6 hours so disappointed.

Marlowe

Ray
4/09/2016

"Scam artist"

They gave me a good deal on the car but in the finance department they tried to rip me off I knew my Fico score was 718 but when they pull my credit report they tried to tell me it was 640 and they tried to give me 10 % interest rate when they realize I didn't fall for it they drop by interest rate instantly down to 5% I still didn't take it I want to Mitsubishi and got 0% they are crooks do not buy a car from them

luv2drive
4/07/2016

"Good services starts with a great service adviser!"

The first step to getting good service on your car is having a liaison that understands you and your car and can communicate that to the service person in the shop. That man would be Alex Clothier. He is polite, very knowledgeable, and can even help you identifying your car's problem when you are unsure how to describe it. He is definitely my "go to" in future services!

Jose Flores
4/05/2016

"Very satisfied overall with the purchase of my new four run"

Great customer service this will be my dealer from now on I recommend it to all my friends and family very professional service my wife and I will are very happy with the new Toyota

Jenn
3/31/2016

"Great service and exceptional sales support"

Will Gable was beyond patient and exceptional while I going back and forth on choosing my car with this option or that one. He made sure I got what I wanted and went out if his way to ensure that I was completely comfortable with my purchase. I am thrilled my new corolla and couldn't be happier!!

Hasib Saeed
3/08/2016

"Best experience ever! "

This was the best car buying experience for me. Brent Clark and Isaac Mastel were awesome. They were extremely honest, cooperative and professional thus making my buying experience one of the best. Thank you Brent, Isaac and Koons!

Chad
3/07/2016

"Great buying experience "

The salesman Emanual Persaud, Jarred Herbert from finance and the Sales Manager Scott Snyder was great from start to finish. My wife and I owned many new cars over the years, Koons Toyota Annapolis ranks as one of the best buying experiences. This process was fast and professional. They had me out in less then two hours. A special thanks to Emanual for taking the time to properly explain all the new features my Tacoma has to offer. He even went above and beyond to leave us his cell number if we ever had any questions In the future regarding our new truck. Until we meet again thank you Emanual and Koons Toyota Annapolis.

Reviews of Neal Barrett