Koons Annapolis Toyota Scion

1107 West Street,
Annapolis, Maryland 21401
Koons Annapolis Toyota Scion Info
About Koons Annapolis Toyota Scion

Koons Annapolis Toyota specializes in the sales and service of Toyota and Scion vehicles along with full-line certified pre-owned. Koons is proud to serve customers in Annapolis MD, Laurel MD, Bowie MD, Columbia MD, Baltimore MD, and all around the Washington DC area. Jim Koons Automotive is a family-owned and operated automotive group since 1964. With 31 franchises in 22 locations in the Washington, DC area, including Maryland, Virginia and Delaware, Koons is on the Top 15 list of largest automotive groups in the U.S., and one of the largest online dealers in the nation. Koons was named one of Washington Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” in 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012. Krystal Koons is the official spokesperson for Jim Koons Automotive Companies.

About Koons Annapolis Toyota Scion

• Carlson's Donuts
8nthefamily
2/10/2016

"New Auto"

We have purchased previous vehicles from Koons and continue to enjoy excellent customer service and attention to our needs. Neal Barrett went out of his way to help us find the right car for us. Victor in finance understood the process and got us in and out quickly and efficiently! I did research the sales price with various dealers in the area and while Koons price was higher, our past relationship and Koons' service was our deciding factor in purchasing from Koons.

laxgirl344_1
2/04/2016

"Kelly Harkins"

Kelly's diligence, integrity, and amazing customer service makes me want to buy another car! She was so thoughtful and truly listened to what I was looking for! I thoroughly enjoyed working with her. I was so hesitant to purchase a new car but I felt like I could trust her and that my best interest was in mind. If you are looking for a car, GO SEE KELLY HARKINS

Island Ann
2/03/2016

"I was treated with respect"

I was greeted warmly and professionally by all the staff. I did not feel rushed. Everything was explained thoroughly. I knew I wanted a fairly new Corolla, and no one tried to persuade me otherwise.

GTX770
1/30/2016

"My first new car!"

Went in last week to purchase my first car. I bought a brand new 2015 Scion xB. From the test drive through signing the paper work it was pressure free & the staff have a very good relationship with Toyota which got me a great deal of incentives on top of the good price. Plus they gave me a lot more than what I was expecting for my trade in. My dealer (Emanuel) was friendly & very easy to work with & he even helped setup my Bluetooth before I drove off. If I had to buy another car tomorrow this is the first place I would stop.

M&D_21037
1/19/2016

"thank you!"

Although Margo told us her area of sales was with the new fleet of cars, she was just as willing and helpful to get us into a truck -- a very nice (used) 2014 Ford F150! The finance guys were also able to provide us with a package deal that was hard to refuse. Although a bit more than we wanted to spend, the customer service of the Koons staff helped closed the deal.

Ric221
1/13/2016

"Got the car I wanted"

I arrived at Koons Annapolis with my wife and kids already frustrated from dealing with other dealers where there was always a problem. We met Emanuel at Koons, with whom my wife had already talked previously on the phone, but frankly, I had lost all my desire and excitement about getting a new car. Emanuel was very friendly and listened to everything we had to say and from there things went very smoothly; from having some coffee and drinks for the kids to a full explanation of the whole process of car buying. Once well informed, we proceeded to walk to the lot to sample and check all the cars. After we had spent a good while trying to decide, we told Emanuel what we liked and finally test-drove our new Corolla. This particular one was the one I wanted so we made the purchase. The paperwork and the financial aspect were handled by Jared, who was very knowledgeable and was able to get us a good deal with a full explanation of everything money-related and answered all our questions. Keep up the good work guys!

Katrina123
1/10/2016

"Henry Reynolds -salesman, Scott Manager , Isaac nmastel"

My brother recommended us to check out Koons Toyota after doing extensive internet search for a Toyota Camry. First contact was with Henry doing a live chat. He was straightforward and honest. We went that night and bought our 2016 Camry. From start to finish it was a very pleasant experience. We got what we wanted, without the dreaded games. We love the car, Henry Reynolds our salesman, and the really the entire staff were helpful and accommodating. I highly recommend Koons Toyota of Annapolis. Give Henry a call and you will appreciate him as much as we did. Katrina K -Glen Burnie Md

Henry Reynolds, Scott ???

WyomingInVA

"Quick and to the Point"

I went to a competitor Toyota in Virginia and was going to get robbed on a car lease quote. I looked up Koons Toyota in Annapolis and found the same car for a better price to BUY. I walked in and told them immediately what car I wanted, what price range I expected for my trade in, how long I wanted to be in the shop, and what payment I expected from the online calculator. Brent was my go to guy. I was in and out in an afternoon with a new vehicle, and a higher trade-in for my car compared to the competitor. I now have a great car and a place to recommend vehicles to friends. I won't look anywhere else. THIS is how car dealerships are supposed to do business. The ONLY thing I recommend is to add a section to the online calculator for extended warranties and taxes/title fees/etc. that add to the bill each month. This is not an issue with the salesman or the man who helped finance with me at the end(Isaac: great guy to do business with as well). It's just something to add to the website. Otherwise it was a perfect experience. I look forward to enjoying my new car for a LONG time. I also appreciate that they helped title and register my car and provide the emissions check so I can avoid almost all of the Virginia DMV. That is a lifesaver.

dmcglone
1/04/2016

"Satisfied & Over The Top Service"

When my daugher and I pulled up and parked at this Toyota Dealersihip, we were greeted by a nice gentlemen, with a smile, whose name I did not obtain. That meant something to me, first impression. I asked for the Sales Consultant, Errol, who I was referred to, by my sister, who had just purchased a brand new 2016 Highlander on 1/2/16. He directed me to Errol, again with a smile I, too, am a first time Toyota buyer. I told Errol, what I wanted, and he got me the RAV4, which I requested. Great price. He is a very respectable, gentlemen, knowledgeable, friendly, courteous and most of all, a professional. I was very satisfied with the great deal I received and would refer anyone to him who is in the business for a Toyota. Keep up the good work, Errol. Victor was helpful in the Finance Department, too. From this wonderful experience, I know my next vehicle will be a Toyota! .Thank you Errol.

tcbuckingham

"Fantastic Service"

Last week, my husband and I became first time Toyota owners. We walked in the dealer intending to take a test drive and walked out with a 2015 Sienna. Joe Gross is a fantastic salesperson. He is friendly, open, and knowledgeable and was never once pushy. Alex Sandoval was also an informative and helpful resource. We never felt as if we were being pressured or "worked" Instead, Joe, Alex, and the rest of the team made us feel relaxed and welcome. Everyone we encountered at Koons gave us excellent customer service. Fantastic business model!

Reviews of Viktor Beshidze