Koons Annapolis Toyota

New Car Sales Manager

January 07, 2017

"The WOW experience"

- chevvyloverr

To whom it may concern: Thank you all for such a pleasurable experience buying a new car. Normally going to a car dealership to make a substantial purchase is like going to the dentist for a cleaning, you know you'll be happy in the end but the process really isn't fun. My wife Karen and I were very impressed from the start. We handled most of the transaction the night before online at www.Koonstoyotaeaston.com. We had  great communication from Jan Ewing by not only email but phone. We arrived in the morning as planned, and we pull up to the store front and there's Jan with our new SUV running as she greeted us she explained she wanted to have the heated seats all warmed up for us! We were then introduced to Chris Willis our salesman. Chris was extremely professional, polite, and knowledgeable in his field. Karen and I never felt pressured, pushed or swayed. He was the kind of guy you want your daughter to bring home for thanksgiving. During the test drive and paperwork we felt like we knew Chris for many years. After all questions were asked we signed all of the necessary paperwork and went on to meet Jared Herbert who handled our finances. Jared was very personable and pleasant to work with. I did not realize Jared is the Used car General Manager who happened to be filling in for the regular finance person. We would have never known. Jared made phone calls on our behalf shaving interest points along the way. Jared whizzed right through all of the paperwork with ease.   Our total involvement with Koons Toyota and their wonderful staff was such a great experience. I cannot say I have ever said that the day after a dental visit. At the end of the day we felt like we had made three new friends, we hope they feel the same. In closing, I would not hesitate to send any of my family or friends to Koons Toyota especially if I could unite them with my dream team of 3, Jan, Chris, and Jared!!!  Karen and I thank you again for the experience. Sincerely, Thomas and Karen Dove Centreville, Maryland

January 06, 2017

"Outstanding "

- Edgewater Fan

All of the Koons employees I dealt with were professional and made me feel respected. I would highly recommend their dealership to anyone interested in buying a car!

January 03, 2017

"Hey Arnold"

- tacomaguy

Caroline is the cream of the top! My wife and I spoke with her via phone before we came in the next morning, she took the time to bring up the trucks and explain everything to us the difference between a sport and a off road both. Then we weren't sure what color we liked the best, she took the time to walk with us on the lot and show us every color they had available, we picked a white Tacoma Off Road. As we were waiting for finance she showed us the Corolla in the showroom and explained about the Toyota safety features, so we brought my mother in and BOYYYYYY did she fall in love with not only Caroline but with the car itself. It's too bad she isn't listed on here, but go see Caroline she's the best one! Plus Viktor in finance is absolutely wonderful!

New 2017 Toyota Sienna, $40333