Koons Annapolis Toyota

New Car Sales

February 23, 2017

"JAbrahms"

- jeabrahms

First- I have to say they made the process so easy for myself! As far as friendly, knowledgeable, and professional I cannot thank Caroline Abrahms, Suheil Katan, and Viktor Beshidze enough for everything you have done for my family and I. She still takes the time to go over the vehicle wit me, even if its something so little as a button I pushed wrong! Unfortunately, I was recently in accident I called Caroline to see how fast she could get me into the body shop, she bent over backwards for me! She even took care of an open recall with the service department. My family and I have been purchasing from Koons for over 20 years, I am so incredibly sorry for ever going to another dealership, Koons Toyota Annapolis is home! We feel like family, keep up the hard work and dedication to your customers, thank you again to each and everyone of you!

February 20, 2017

"Alex Chambers did a great job!"

- ckoval3

I came in to buy a used car for my son that I had seen on their website. I was immediately greeted at the door with a nice smile from a salesman named Alex Chambers. He knew right away which car it was and took me to see it. He was very friendly, knowledgeable and helpful with all my questions and requests. He made the process easy and smooth. I made the decision to buy the car and told them it was a surprise for my son. He asked how he could help with the surprise by offering to fill it with balloons or add a ribbon. He went the extra mile despite me not buying brand new (much higher priced) car, and I really appreciated it! Everyone I dealt with at the dealership was excited for my son and hoped they could see his face when he saw the car! Great experience all around and especially with Alex Chambers.

February 17, 2017

"Best experience ever in car buying"

- Cheryl Mills

This dealership went the extra mile a to help get us in a RAV4. I will definitely recommend them to others. Very friendly and caring.

New 2017 Toyota Sienna, $39833