Koons Annapolis Toyota

Mikey Harris, New Car Sales Consultant, Koons Annapolis Toyota

Mikey Harris

New Car Sales Consultant

December 04, 2016

"Our Brand New Toyota Highlander"

- Fay & Billy

Our experience purchasing our Toyota Highlander was out of this world FANTASTIC!!!! I am always nervous and really don't want to see really nice vehicles because I will want them and may not be able to afford them. Mikey took us and made us feel relaxed and no so stressed. Then we sat with Viktor to see if we could afford it and WE COULD!!!!! Our payments were not initially where we really felt comfortable but guess what???? Koons Annapolis did not stop trying for us... do you know they called us like a day or two later and told us to come back in because are payment will be lowered by approx. $100. We couldn't believe it!!! This has NEVER happened to us and when we went back there sure enough our payments were actually lowered by $130. In our minds - we were doing cart wheels and summer saults! Nothing but a wonderful experience for us. We believe the good things happen to good people!!! Thank you again Koons Annapolis!!! Mikey Harris, Viktor Beshidze and Suheil Katan have a wonderful holiday season!!!

December 03, 2016

"MyNewPickup"

- Bluepickup

I was very nervous buying my new pickup from Koons Toyota but Joshua Clark was very patient and work with me to find the perfect vehicle that suited my needs and my wants . He showed me all my new features that I was inexperienced with I think Josh had the experience the confidence and the knowledge that made my buying experience easier.

December 02, 2016

"Everyone really made the whole experience as stress-free "

- My2017Camry

Everyone really made the whole experience as stress-free as possible. It was my second time buying a car from them and one day there may be a third time! Great group of people up there! Neal was knowledgeable and friendly and made us feel at ease like family. Thank you Koons teamfor a great experience. Ken and Rita

New 2016 Toyota Avalon, $35189