Koons Annapolis Toyota

Product Specialist

April 27, 2017

"Prius issues"

- JRP

I want to give a big thank you to Koons of Annapolis and especially Don Williams. I went to Koons in Annapolis after having a bad experience with Browns Toyota of Glen Burnie. After getting the run around by the other dealer, Don Williams actually listened to what I was saying and took the time to investigate my issue. I was further surprised when Don suggested a much less costly solution to my issue than I was expecting. He felt confident that they had found my problem and so far all has been resolved. He also took the time to educate me on my Prius and gave me sound advice for the future. The waiting room is fantastic and they seem to do a pretty good job of keeping you advised on progress. This dealership is a little further for me to travel to, but I definitely will make the trip back the next time.

April 27, 2017

"Pre-Owned Tacoma"

- MR1570

Fantastic experience with everyone there. Danny got me into the exact car I've been looking for. Brad was great with the financing. Very easy in and out experience. I would highly recommend going there if you are looking for a certified pre-owned Toyota.

April 26, 2017

"My Son's First Car"

- Robin B.

I had been search for a used car for my son for over a month. I inquired online about a vehicle at Koons Annapolis Toyota & Scott called me back very quickly. He was extremely personable & helpful on the phone. I scheduled a time to come in with my son. Scott was awesome. He did not attempt to over-sell us. We ended up purchasing the car that I first found online. I would definitely work with Scott again. Tyrone in Finance was a pleasure to work with, as well. Everyone we encountered was warm & personable.

New 2017 Toyota Prius, $29637