Koons Annapolis Toyota

1107 West Street,
Annapolis, Maryland 21401
Koons Annapolis Toyota Info
About Koons Annapolis Toyota

Koons Annapolis Toyota specializes in the sales and service of Toyota and Scion vehicles along with full-line certified pre-owned. Koons is proud to serve customers in Annapolis MD, Laurel MD, Bowie MD, Columbia MD, Baltimore MD, and all around the Washington DC area. Jim Koons Automotive is a family-owned and operated automotive group since 1964. With 31 franchises in 22 locations in the Washington, DC area, including Maryland, Virginia and Delaware, Koons is on the Top 15 list of largest automotive groups in the U.S., and one of the largest online dealers in the nation. Koons was named one of Washington Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” in 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012. Krystal Koons is the official spokesperson for Jim Koons Automotive Companies.

About Koons Annapolis Toyota

• Carlson's Donuts
Emma
9/21/2016

"Best buying experience ever!!!!!"

We purchased a new Camry from Brent Clark. I have delayed purchasing a car for at least a year as I did not want to deal with a high pressure sales person. To my surprise it was a very pleasant experience. Brent is so knowledgeable, friendly, and helpful. I would recomnend him to my best friend.

Kevin R Jones
9/17/2016

"One of the best car buying experiences of my life"

Henry Reynolds is all i can say. This guy came in the service building, on a mission. Me being a General Manager i know hiw hard it is create sales opportunities. He didnt let a slow day stand in his way, he went fishing. I can honestly say if it wasn't for the motivation and dedication that Henry Reynolds has I won't be driving a new car today. Thanks for all the hard work!!!!

Ihatecarbuying
9/17/2016

"They have done it again"

We bought a car here from Neal Barrett last year and was very impressed. So when we were in the market for a new car that our son would be driving we went back to give Neal the first chance. We should have known better because he exhibited the same enthusiasm, professionalism, and customer service he did the first time and we bought our new car that day without needing to go anywhere else. In fact everyone we dealt with during this visit exhibited professionalism and customer service making the car buying experience, the thing I probably hate most of all, palatable. Of course this should probably come as no surprise as we consistently see these traits during our service experiences with this dealership since we bought the car last year

tanyabeale
9/15/2016

"WHERE MIRACLES HAPPEN!"

I recommend Koons Toyota of Annapolis to anyone with less than perfect credit to experience the MIRACLE I experienced. At Koons I was treated with professionalism, courtesy and assurance that they would do their very best to work with me. And in the end results Henry Reynolds, Viktor Beshidze and Suheil Katan proved be to outstanding MIRACLE WORKERS OF THE YEAR. I left extremely happy in my "NEW" Toyota Corolla. Please do not second guess yourself or think it can not happen to you. And the total wait time for the MIRACLE EXPERIENCE was 4 hours. They have a large selection to choose from and everyone was very accommodating in a friendly environment. Most of all I was placed in a NEW vehicle with 18% "LESS" INTEREST RATE than the Toyota I traded in. Just an PRIME EXAMPLE of the MIRACLES that's being performed @ Koons Toyota of Annapolis.

Helen and Jeff K.
9/11/2016

"Great salesman "

My husband and I were very pleased with our salesman, Marlowe Simms. He was professional and knowledgeable, and best of all, he wasn't pushy. Marlowe helped make our car purchase one of the fastest and easiest we've ever had, anywhere. Would highly recommend asking for Marlowe.

Marlowe Simms

CarbuyerinAnnapolis
9/10/2016

"7 Day Exchange Policy is Biggest Farce Ever"

I wanted to switch out to a less expensive car after my initial purchase - I was told I could do so (days after originally raising the flag and saying what I wanted to do) if I put down another $3000-$4000 (I put down $1000 originally). Ultimately, that would've been almost half the over cost of the vehicle. I don't have perfect credit, but did get financed for "X" and then when I wanted to get financed for maybe $5k less when all was said and done, I got a phone call looking for a few thousand more to make it happen. Pffftttt.

Rich Gallena

judyyeates

"2016 Toyota Corolla LE"

A most pleasant experience working with Barnea. We got the deal we wanted and left very satisfied. He was very professional, courteous and patient throughout the entire process. Judy Y.

Barnea Page

Jeff from Arnold
9/08/2016

"A very friendly place to buy a car"

My wife and I went looking for a new Camry at Koons of Annapolis. It was late in the afternoon on a Saturday but that didn't matter to any of the staff, including our salesman Henry Reynolds. He took all the time we needed to look at different vehicles and even different models other than the Camry. Once we finally selected a car it was very close to closing time but there was still no rush to get us out the door. Every person we met along the way met us with a smile and a friendly handshake so the whole experience made us feel very comfortable. When we go to buy another car in the future, we'll be going back to Koons Toyota.

Roy

"relaxed"

went in got helped waiting area well setup truck was repaired as required and concerns addressed in good time loved that the truck was washed thanks team

September 13, 2016

diamond1
9/08/2016

"Good Services Koons Annapolis Toyota"

I treated in a Mercury Sable and brought a Toyota Highlander my sales person was Joe Gross and he was excellent and he told me everything about the truck and I would recommend this dealer to everyone and everyone there was just so nice weather they was working with you or not I would come back again when ready thanks again Joe Gross and Koon’s Annapolis Toyota and please keep up the good work

September 13, 2016