Koons Annapolis Toyota

1107 West Street,
Annapolis, Maryland 21401
Koons Annapolis Toyota Info
About Koons Annapolis Toyota

Koons Annapolis Toyota specializes in the sales and service of Toyota and Scion vehicles along with full-line certified pre-owned. Koons is proud to serve customers in Annapolis MD, Laurel MD, Bowie MD, Columbia MD, Baltimore MD, and all around the Washington DC area. Jim Koons Automotive is a family-owned and operated automotive group since 1964. With 31 franchises in 22 locations in the Washington, DC area, including Maryland, Virginia and Delaware, Koons is on the Top 15 list of largest automotive groups in the U.S., and one of the largest online dealers in the nation. Koons was named one of Washington Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” in 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012. Krystal Koons is the official spokesperson for Jim Koons Automotive Companies.

About Koons Annapolis Toyota

• Carlson's Donuts
Mike
8/18/2016

"Great with a few hiccups"

Overall: great. They have a small selecrion of models on hand due to locarion, but a full verity. Henry was very friendly. He allowed us to browse through vehicles without attacking us like mall kiosk people. It was close to closing time, so I had to come back next day. Due to a medical issue, Henry referred us the Brent. Came in the next day Brent was waiting for us. Had stuff read . He expedited everything when and where we could. Brent help get some upgrades I wanted as well. They didnt have what I wanted in Stock, but was able to get for me. One big issue. They asked for a security check: outright lie (possibly illegal). They were running a credit check to use thier finances, despite the fact I had my own. Had a few words with manager. Hopefully now they will be honest with potential customers and ask to run prior to doing it on thier own Victor was awesome at final processing and extended warranty and service plan. Maggie in service was awesome. Again at closing time. Brought my vehicle in to have upgrades installed. They only had a Carroll as a rental (no one over 6'2" will fit in). Sadly this is majority of thier rental fleet. However. The next morning they had a larger vehicle and quickly change them for me. Maggie was able to help clarify the timeline in the install of my upgrades. I had somw other things going on that morning, how ever i left and called back. Once again Maggie was great at taking her time to clearly explain everything. All my upgrades were installed and vehicle was ready ahead of schedule. Brent followed up once everything was done. Overall the whole process was good. Aside from the 2 issues, rather smooth. I would recommend buying from Koons of annaoplis.

August 19, 2016

Ron in Fort Washington
8/13/2016

"Drove a little and saved hundreds"

We used PenFed Trucar and got 3 quotes from local dealers. We checked with Koons Annapolis Toyota and got an even better deal. It was worth the extra travel to save hundreds. Thank you Neal Barrett! You're the best.

Latoya Gardner

August 15, 2016

Lydell S
8/10/2016

"Great experience at Koons Annapolis Toyota"

The buying experience at Koons Annapolis Toyota was fantastic. I made an inquiry online and the sales representative (Henry Reynolds) contacted me within minutes. Mr. Reynolds took his time answering my questions and did not rush me when I told him I was only comparing prices. I drove one hour and fifteen minutes to the dealership to check out the inventory and walked away with a great deal, without the typical games and pushy tactics I have experienced at other dealerships. The process was quick and the experience was painless. I am telling all of my friends to shop Koons Toyota in Annapolis and ask for Henry Reynolds. He’s gonna WOW Ya!

Latoya Gardner

August 11, 2016

Thanks for the review!

Fabian
7/31/2016

"Smooth Sailing"

I was overly stressed by the thought of purchasing a new vehicle but Neil and Chelsea made it less stressful. They were able to find the vehicle I wanted and walked me through the process with a minimum of stress.

Latoya Gardner Finance Manager, Tim Cypress

clappni
7/30/2016

"Return Happy Customer"

Thanks to Sales Neal Barrett, I purchased a new Camry from Koons Annapolis. Everyone was helpful. Neil made my trade-in an easy and painless experience! Neal --great job! Thanks for going the extra mile.

Latoya Gardner-- Finance

Smiley717
7/29/2016

"Quick. Efficient. Easy."

The entire staff was very welcoming and friendly. Specifically both Neal Barrett and Suheil Katan were awesome to work with and made the experience worth it in the end. I was very pleased.

Deb S.
7/27/2016

""Seamless Car-Buying Experience""

I want to take this opportunity to thank Emanuel Persaud, Certified Sales Consultant, and his team for a seamless car-buying experience at Koons Annapolis Toyota. Emanuel delivered superb customer service during and after negotiations. I felt very comfortable in communicating my needs. He worked independently and with his team to maximize performance, creativity, resourcefulness, flexibility, and accuracy at the negotiating table. I was very impressed and delighted to purchase my 2016 Toyota Camry SE 4-Door Sedan from Koons Toyota of Annapolis. Emanuel uses his talents and abilities to promote Koons Toyota of Annapolis. His ability to build productive relationships, resolve issues, and win customer loyalty is amazing. He’s a keeper! Emanuel exceeded my expectations and took the initiative to explain the details of my car, setting up my cell phone to link-up with the Entune™ Audio System, and gave me a quick lesson on how to operate it. I did not leave the car lot without this knowledge. Thanks again Emanuel and the Koons’ team. Deb S.

July 28, 2016

JB
7/26/2016

"Takebackers"

I gave my offer and they had accepted it via phone, due to me being at work. Approximately 2-3 minutes later after accepting it, one of the salesman called me back and let me know that they had changed their mind and could not accept my offer any longer. Because it would be "too much of a loss" after all. Mind you, the lowest they said they could go when they called me back after accepting my offer was $1,000 higher than what we agreed upon. I definitely was shocked and mad at the time because I was excited to be able to get the truck on Saturday, and then it all slapped me in the face. First impressions matter. Update* I ended up getting a callback and there was miscommunication apparently. I finally did purchase the truck and got it for a good price. Not bad people, just need some improvement on communication and giving callbacks a little faster since I've called numerous times and left messages before and still never received a call back until a day or two later. Still waiting on a call back now actually because they're saying they haven't received my check from my back.(mind you I have called back multiple times today as requested to give them the tracking info and the persons name who signed for it at the dealership)

stefas75
7/22/2016

"Hassle Free New Car Purchase"

I recently purchased a new Camry from Koons Annapolis and it was a great experience! The sales person I worked with, Emanual Persaud, was helpful, knowledgeable, friendly, and did not put pressure on us to buy. He worked hard to make us happy and find the exact vehicle we were looking for. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a Toyota!

LaToya Gardner--Finance

July 28, 2016

RobertKames
7/20/2016

"New Car purchase"

Just bought a new car from Henry Reynolds. I can't say enough good things about Henry. He was extremely professional, knowledgeable and helpful in helping me navigate through the sales process. I am very pleased. This is the 5th car that I have purchased from Koons Toyota in Annapolis.

July 21, 2016

Thanks for the review Robert!

Reviews of Neal Barrett