Koons Arlington Toyota

4045 Lee Highway,
Arlington, Virginia 22207
Koons Arlington Toyota Info
About Koons Arlington Toyota

Koons Arlington Toyota specializes in the sales and service of Toyota and Scion vehicles along with full-line certified pre-owned. Koons is proud to serve customers in Arlington VA, Alexandria VA, Falls Church VA, Springfield VA, Woodbridge VA and all around the Washington DC area. Jim Koons Automotive is a family-owned and operated automotive group since 1964. With 31 franchises in 22 locations in the Washington, DC area, including Maryland, Virginia and Delaware, Koons is on the Top 15 list of largest automotive groups in the U.S., and one of the largest online dealers in the nation. Koons was named one of Washington Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” in 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012. Krystal Koons is the official spokesperson for Jim Koons Automotive Companies.

About Koons Arlington Toyota

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Indoor Customer Parking
  • Shuttle to Ballston Metro
timohthee1
8/16/2016

"Brand-Spanking-New Toyota 4Runner Limited"

I went into this dealership with the sole intent of taking a test drive and possibly coming back in a few months when I could afford a new car. Before I went in, I called to make sure I didn't need an appointment. A very pleasant sounding young man answered the phone and introduced himself as Christian Johnson. Boy am I glad he answered the phone! Christian was very pleasant upon meeting him in person when I arrived. He got me quickly into the car I wanted to test drive and was very personable the whole time explaining the vehicle and answering any questions I had. Long story short, Christian made the stars align to get me into the EXACT car that I had my eyes on and within my budget restraints. I know it couldn't have been easy for him, but he is EXCELLENT at his job (let's get real, they're there to sell cars!) and he made you feel like you were making a new friend during the whole process. If you're looking for a new car (Toyota or otherwise - they certainly have other stock), and you're in the area, go see my man Christian Johnson! Also, Chavan in Finance was EXTREMELY organized and made what is the most terrifying part of the car-buying process a no-brainer. Very nice guy who is also VERY good at his job! I look forward to returning to this dealership for all of my scheduled maintenance appointments for years to come!

August 17, 2016

Thank you so much for the review! Congratulations on your new vehicle!

Prokofiev2016
8/16/2016

"Great service"

Although I didn't purchase the car because if my personal reason, my sales lady Moogie was so kind and helpful to make sure that my experience there was comfortable. She explained every details about car purchases procedure, all the options available and never pushed me. She took a lot of time patiently to deal with me. I will definitely go back to her! I truly recommend Moogie at the Koons Toyota as your next car sales advisor!!!!

Moogie Purebdorj

August 16, 2016

spam20006
8/15/2016

"Great Experience with Christian"

We had a wonderful experience buying our car from Koons from our sales person Christian Johnson. He was extremely knowledgeable and professional and made the purchase experience painless. We would highly recommend purchasing from Koons Arlington with Christian.

August 16, 2016

ibg
8/13/2016

"2016 Toyota Avalon"

My sales person Christian Johnson was very professional and exceptionally courteous and respectful. He was the reason I purchased at Koons Arlington Toyota. I would recommend him to anyone I know shopping for a vehicle. Dealing with him was like dealing with family, he made me feel comfortable throughout the vehicle purchase experience. Thanks for being awesome, Christian!

August 15, 2016

GrewalDDS
8/09/2016

"Christian Johnson is awesome"

This was by far the best experience I've had buying a car. My salesman's name was Christian Johnson and he was professional, friendly, knowledgable and didn't waste our time. I would recommend anyone to go to see him if they're in need of a new car!

August 10, 2016

ReiT
8/03/2016

"New RAV4 Hybrid"

Steve Jaegar was great to work with. Courteous and respectful. Never pushy or aggressive. I appreciated being able to communicate by email and any questions by call, text, email were responded to immediately. Koons Arlington offered a great price on the RAV4 and great value on my trade-in. They even went out to get the exact trim and color combination I wanted from another dealership because they didn't have it in stock. Everyone has been nice and friendly including the service department. You can visit and compare different dealers but definitely try Koons Arlington as an option. Reach out to Steve and I'm sure he'll be able to find something you'll like at a price you would be happy with.

August 04, 2016

Chester
8/01/2016

"Thank you Shant Yousif / Arlington Toyota"

I really enjoyed purchasing my RAV4 from Shant at Koons. This was my second RAV4, but a lot had changed with the vehicle since I last purchased one. Shant patiently ran me through all of the new electronic and safety features. He had a very pleasant demeanor, and I in no way felt pressured to make the purchase, which usually leads me to take my business elsewhere. He also seamlessly worked through the challenge of obtaining a rarer paint color, which involved some additional logistics and administrative work. Regarding pricing, he worked collaboratively with me there as well, highlighting the different promotions that were available, and presenting a few alternatives. Overall, I was very happy with the experience and would recommend Shant and Koons to others looking for a stress-free, pressure-free car buying experience. Thanks, John M Alexandria, VA RAV4 XLE Owner

Shant Yousif

August 02, 2016

JNorberto
8/01/2016

"you need car, see Warfa. great sale man"

I lnever write a reviews but felt like I must to share about my expereince at koons of arlinton toyota. I went everywehere but not feel comfortable to make decision. i meet warfa and i feel very comfortable. he gave me many great options and let me take my time to make hard decision. never push me but always advise and consult with me. i feel genuine sales guy. i hate to buy a new car but warfa change my mind for sure. if you need a new car, make sure to see him.

emrek finance man.

Kashal209
7/31/2016

"Worry Free Car Buying Experience "

As a single mom, purchasing a car can be quite intimidating. However, this was NOT THE CASE at Koons! My product specialist, Christian Johnson, was very knowledgeable, friendly, and honest. I could tell he had my best interests at heart. It meant a lot to me! Also the financing process was a breeze thanks to Oleg. He was professional, personable and had a great sense of humor. All in all I couldn't have asked for a more positive experience from the moment I walked through the door. I am very satisfied with the staff at Koons Arlington Toyota.

Lt
7/31/2016

"Warfa is amazing "

Warfa Isse is the best car sales guy ever. Not all the sales guys are great but Warfa works his butt off to get you want you want. I hope they give this guy a raise.

Reviews of Christian  Johnson