Koons Arlington Toyota

4045 Lee Highway,
Arlington, Virginia 22207
Koons Arlington Toyota Info
About Koons Arlington Toyota

Koons Arlington Toyota specializes in the sales and service of Toyota and Scion vehicles along with full-line certified pre-owned. Koons is proud to serve customers in Arlington VA, Alexandria VA, Falls Church VA, Springfield VA, Woodbridge VA and all around the Washington DC area. Jim Koons Automotive is a family-owned and operated automotive group since 1964. With 31 franchises in 22 locations in the Washington, DC area, including Maryland, Virginia and Delaware, Koons is on the Top 15 list of largest automotive groups in the U.S., and one of the largest online dealers in the nation. Koons was named one of Washington Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” in 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012. Krystal Koons is the official spokesperson for Jim Koons Automotive Companies.

About Koons Arlington Toyota

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Indoor Customer Parking
  • Shuttle to Ballston Metro
Sue
9/23/2016

"Great reliable service"

Took my car in for an oil change and was told I also needed a new battery. I'm glad the battery didn't die on me while I needed to be somewhere important.

Stephen Yuen

The RAV
9/23/2016

"Extraordinary experience!"

From the moment I contacted Koons Arlington Toyota, I was treated with exceptional service. Mr. Shant Yousif called me by my request and answered every question that I had concerning the RAV4 XLE that I was considering to purchase. Two days later, I showed up at Koons Arlington and was assigned my sales representative, Christian Johnson. Remarkable buying experience with Christian! He was so professional and has such wonderful manners! Christian took his time answering questions that I had and explained in great detail all the features of the RAV4 XLE. Financing went extremely smooth with no pressures to buy any add-ons. I worked with Ray Mukhutdinov who was in training under with Chetan Chavan. I can not say enough on what a wonderful buying experience that I had. I researched other dealers and communicated with them and I can say without a doubt that Koons Arlington Toyota went above and beyond to welcome me as a new customer. Thank you all so very much!

Ray Mukhutdinov

Mary Grossnick
9/22/2016

"Purchasing car"

Good communications. between sales person and staff. Prompt response to questions and the willingness to make a deal. Personnel were very flexible when it came time to decide on method of payment.

BenhurHadgu
9/12/2016

"Happy Customer!!"

I had a wonderful experience buying my car from Koons, my sales person was Christian Johnson. He was very helpful, respectful and knowledgeable. He handled me with care and was very pleasant.

September 15, 2016

Thanks so much for the review!

timohthee1
8/16/2016

"Brand-Spanking-New Toyota 4Runner Limited"

I went into this dealership with the sole intent of taking a test drive and possibly coming back in a few months when I could afford a new car. Before I went in, I called to make sure I didn't need an appointment. A very pleasant sounding young man answered the phone and introduced himself as Christian Johnson. Boy am I glad he answered the phone! Christian was very pleasant upon meeting him in person when I arrived. He got me quickly into the car I wanted to test drive and was very personable the whole time explaining the vehicle and answering any questions I had. Long story short, Christian made the stars align to get me into the EXACT car that I had my eyes on and within my budget restraints. I know it couldn't have been easy for him, but he is EXCELLENT at his job (let's get real, they're there to sell cars!) and he made you feel like you were making a new friend during the whole process. If you're looking for a new car (Toyota or otherwise - they certainly have other stock), and you're in the area, go see my man Christian Johnson! Also, Chavan in Finance was EXTREMELY organized and made what is the most terrifying part of the car-buying process a no-brainer. Very nice guy who is also VERY good at his job! I look forward to returning to this dealership for all of my scheduled maintenance appointments for years to come!

August 17, 2016

Thank you so much for the review! Congratulations on your new vehicle!

Prokofiev2016
8/16/2016

"Great service"

Although I didn't purchase the car because if my personal reason, my sales lady Moogie was so kind and helpful to make sure that my experience there was comfortable. She explained every details about car purchases procedure, all the options available and never pushed me. She took a lot of time patiently to deal with me. I will definitely go back to her! I truly recommend Moogie at the Koons Toyota as your next car sales advisor!!!!

Moogie Purebdorj

August 16, 2016

spam20006
8/15/2016

"Great Experience with Christian"

We had a wonderful experience buying our car from Koons from our sales person Christian Johnson. He was extremely knowledgeable and professional and made the purchase experience painless. We would highly recommend purchasing from Koons Arlington with Christian.

August 16, 2016

ibg
8/13/2016

"2016 Toyota Avalon"

My sales person Christian Johnson was very professional and exceptionally courteous and respectful. He was the reason I purchased at Koons Arlington Toyota. I would recommend him to anyone I know shopping for a vehicle. Dealing with him was like dealing with family, he made me feel comfortable throughout the vehicle purchase experience. Thanks for being awesome, Christian!

August 15, 2016

Thank you for the review!

GrewalDDS
8/09/2016

"Christian Johnson is awesome"

This was by far the best experience I've had buying a car. My salesman's name was Christian Johnson and he was professional, friendly, knowledgable and didn't waste our time. I would recommend anyone to go to see him if they're in need of a new car!

August 10, 2016

ReiT
8/03/2016

"New RAV4 Hybrid"

Steve Jaegar was great to work with. Courteous and respectful. Never pushy or aggressive. I appreciated being able to communicate by email and any questions by call, text, email were responded to immediately. Koons Arlington offered a great price on the RAV4 and great value on my trade-in. They even went out to get the exact trim and color combination I wanted from another dealership because they didn't have it in stock. Everyone has been nice and friendly including the service department. You can visit and compare different dealers but definitely try Koons Arlington as an option. Reach out to Steve and I'm sure he'll be able to find something you'll like at a price you would be happy with.

August 04, 2016