Koons Arlington Toyota

Assistant Service Manager

April 16, 2017

"Excellent buying experience"

- Abe

I recently bought a new car at Koons Arlington Toyota. Previously, I did not like the process of buying a car, but my experience at Koons changed that. The discussions on options and the negotiations on price and financing were straight forward and I am very happy with the outcome. I want to point out in particular the work done by Ms. Chirz Salhi. If I will buy another Toyota in the future, Koons will be the place for me to go first.

March 28, 2017

"A few other defects were remedied in a professional manner. "

- Randall C Moon

Mr. Enciso is the most honest sales consultant I've ever dealt with here at Pre-Owned Vehicle department. He also ensures that everything else on every vehicle is in top shape and He will take regards highly as his own vehicles for any defects on vehicles that are even after being sold. If you'd like an excellent deal for the purchase of any pre-owned vehicles, Mr. Enciso is the iconic sales staff.

March 22, 2017

"My Recent 2017 4Runner Purchase"

- Jay

I am 60 years young and have purchased my share of vehicles over the years. I could honestly say I've never walked away from a dealership with such a positive experience. I was originally contacted by Federico Cura upon an on-line request for information. He and his Sales Manager Shant Yousif, were extremely responsive and courteous given the number of emails and phone calls I bombarded them with. I live in Upstate NY and purchased the 4Runner in DC. They help coordinate the entire transaction right down to picking me up a my hotel on a Sat morning to complete the deal. The 4Runner they found for me was exactly what I wanted, and their preparation of the vehicle and one-on-one interaction after the purchase was outstanding. If you need a new vehicle, call Federico!!!

New 2017 Toyota Sienna, $36297