Koons Arlington Toyota

Warfa Isse, Product Specialist, Koons Arlington Toyota

Warfa Isse

Product Specialist

March 22, 2017

"My Recent 2017 4Runner Purchase"

- Jay

I am 60 years young and have purchased my share of vehicles over the years. I could honestly say I've never walked away from a dealership with such a positive experience. I was originally contacted by Federico Cura upon an on-line request for information. He and his Sales Manager Shant Yousif, were extremely responsive and courteous given the number of emails and phone calls I bombarded them with. I live in Upstate NY and purchased the 4Runner in DC. They help coordinate the entire transaction right down to picking me up a my hotel on a Sat morning to complete the deal. The 4Runner they found for me was exactly what I wanted, and their preparation of the vehicle and one-on-one interaction after the purchase was outstanding. If you need a new vehicle, call Federico!!!

February 23, 2017

"Excellent service!!"

- Esmita

My toyota corolla had a recall on the air bags and I called koons toyota in Arlington to make the appointment and fix the problem with the air bags.I spoke to cyntia Seda at the service department ,she was very helpful and extremely courteous .It was easy to make the appointment and they fixed the problem right away ,I will 100% recommend this dealer.

February 21, 2017

"Outstanding!"

- Jorge#1

In and out on time. Wonderful! Everything accomplished. Comfortable waiting area. Friendly and very courteous employees. Have been using Koons service for 17 years and will continue!

New 2016 Toyota Sequoia, $60704