Koons Falls Church Nissan

Makes: Nissan|Service Center

Koons Falls Church Nissan

Call
Koons Falls Church Nissan Info

"We had a fantastic experience at Koons Nissan today. We..."

We had a fantastic experience at Koons Nissan today. We went in to trade in our Juke and we drove away with a brand new Leaf! Ben was very informative, helpful and made it easy for us to never have to buy gas again!!! We still can't believe it. They gave us a complementary 60 day pass to the charging station chain and we can charge there if we need to. If you are considering a Leaf, don't hesitate any longer, go to Koons and get one. Don't pay for gas anymore!! Ask for Ben when you get there.

Koons Falls Church Nissan responded to this review

January 28, 2014

Thank you so much for sharing with us! Sounds like you had a great experience. Enjoy your new Nissan!

"I can't believe how good my buying experience was at..."

I can't believe how good my buying experience was at Koons Nissan of Fall Church. Years ago we had had some very bad experiences purchasing a car at other dealerships so I was apprehensive about having to go through the process of replacing my 19 year old car. But from the start Sammy Darwish put me at ease. He was friendly, informative, and not at all pushy. I had responded to a specific email advertisement which the dealership had sent me and had been encouraged in a followup phone call that they most likely still had one of the advertised vehicles in stock if we came that evening. When I got there a half hour later Sammy told me up front that they no longer had the advertised vehicles but they would try to honor the ad with the vehicle that was most like the one I had been told about. Well it took about two hours of friendly (and firm on my part about how much I was willing to spend) negotiating and in the end the dealership offered me a good price, their final price. Then I showed them their emailed ad that said i would get $100 off the purchase price if I wore my team colors as I doffed my Pittsburgh Pirates baseball cap. They honored that too! I recommend Koons Fall Church Nissan and especially Sammy Darwish. Anwar Hassan who handled the financing made that part painless also.

"I initially wrote the review on the bottom, but after..."

I initially wrote the review on the bottom, but after hearing about my dissatisfaction with the dealership, the finance manager called me personally to apologize for the not-so-satisfying experience that we had with him, and he gave us 1-year free oil changes to make up for that. After that call, I was pretty happy about their after-purchase customer service, so I came back here to give them a better review! -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- **3.5** Casey was very nice and was very patient with me and my family, although we walked into the dealership at 8 pm. He patiently showed us different cars at our budget, and he gave our family plenty of time to discuss the options. We could tell that he was still relatively new to car sales, but he worked very hard, so we did not have much problem with it, so I would personally like to give him a 4~4.5. But we had some problem with the finance manager the next day (Kyu Cho, I think he is new there), and this is probably the main reason why the rating got lower (he showed some frustration and crankiness while working with us. That was probably because it was 8:30 pm on July 31st and he probably was super busy the entire day. Understandable, but still not the greatest thing you want to experience). But in the end Kyu also patiently looked to give us the best deal at our current so-so credit level, and we walked out with a really nice car we wanted at a pretty good price! Overall, an okay car-buying experience, but it could have been better... And maybe a word of advice for anyone looking to buy a car at this dealership...: DO NOT walk into the dealership at 7 pm at the end of the month if you are looking for a superb customer service over discounted prices, because there won't be too much of that.

Kyu Cho

"HONESTY! Service! These traits rare to come by these..."

HONESTY! Service! These traits rare to come by these days. Ryan is HONEST and REALISTIC about our options with our "not new" car. He doesn't push us to fix everything and lets us know what the issues might be if we don't. He's done everything from tires and oil changes to major work at a totally reasonable rate. The most honest and hardworking mechanic I've met, thank you for your hard work and help!

Ryan Stone

"Kevin stayed long after hours to work with me. I showed..."

Kevin stayed long after hours to work with me. I showed up to his lot very close to closing and this didnt matter to him at all. He was willing to stay and work and try to get the deal done. He did not have a single complaint on staying late and seemed happy to do so. I highly recommend Kevin to anyone looking to purchase a Nissan. He knows his stuff!

Kevin Soltwedel

"My new car sales experience was fantastic! Sam Bitar,..."

My new car sales experience was fantastic! Sam Bitar, Sales Representative, listened to my concerns and needs and showed me the perfect vehicle for my family. I enjoyed learing about my new vehicle from a very friendly and knowledgable Sales Representative. He showed me everything about this vehicle with excitement and ease. No pressure here! For every question, he had an accurate answer. I couldn't ask for more. The price was nicely negotiated to fit my budget. YES! The service was beyond satisfation. It was exceptional. I was introduced to everyone I saw in passing ... from the person moving the cars, finance lady and the the General Manager. I was WOWED! The folks at Koon Nissan are family, especially Sam, Josh and Howard. With the Koons Nissan team ... Watch out competition!!!!! Thank you for an exciting new vehicle sales experience. You're GRRREAT!!!!! Karen D. Hubbard-Washington

"I had a great experience when I brought my car in for an..."

I had a great experience when I brought my car in for an oil change and some minor repair work. Ms. Larkin was very friendly and efficient, and my car was ready when she indicated it would be. I waited in the lounge, which was clean and offered various amenities. I would not hesitate to recommend Koon's Nissan to my friends and acquaintances who are looking to buy a new car or get service for an existing one.

"A match made in heaven!! Jaime was professional,..."

A match made in heaven!! Jaime was professional, enthusiastic, knowledgeable, , and attentive. He exlained the process for each sstep. My car buying experience with KOONS Nissan has just made a loyal customer for life. And the finance genius, Hector was amazing!! It was a pleasure doing business.....Thank you very much!!

Jaime Perez

"I bought a car from this place because of Ab Bahou. He..."

I bought a car from this place because of Ab Bahou. He was very patient helping us. I recommend only this place because of Ab Bahou. I didn't plan to buy a car that day but I did because of his excellent customer service! If the very pushy and arrogant General Sales Manager (Larry Mills) helped us, I'm not gonna think not even a second and leave that place.

"A month ago, I've purchased a new Nissan from Koons..."

A month ago, I've purchased a new Nissan from Koons Nissan in Falls Church. Initially, I was in touch with a sales Manager, Dan. He was very responsive and great to deal with. However, my sales rep, Bahou, it's a whole different story. When I asked about missing items that were listed as included with the car, he informed me that if the items are not in the car, do not come with the car. Factory sticker clearly states (and I was going to pay for these items!)that the items (trunk floor mat, interior accessory, etc.) are included, he didn't listen and said didn't care. Surprisingly, when I was just about to sign the contract, he stated that all the items are in the car and nothing is missing. But, when I get home later that day, there is a mat missing. I've called him several times but only reached his voice mail box. After few communications, I was forced to take a leave from work, ride a subway (I had to pay, BTW), to pick the mat up from a station close to the Koons Nissan. I take public transportation to and from work and home daily and my house is 35 miles away from the dealership, so driving to the dealer to just pick up a mat is not an option. On top of all this, he insisted me to mark "excellent" in Manufacture's customer survey when I receive it from Nissan. I was just shocked! Overall, stay away from this sales rep. Dan is a very professional and great to deal with. Call him if you have to deal with this dealership. Price was very competitive and nothing wrong with the car, just the sales rep. UPDATE: I was contacted by a Customer Relations Rep at the dealership. He quickly took care of my requests. I have to admit that I was quite surprised to see how quickly he acted to correct the idetified problems. It seems that the dealership has a really good management team/staff, however sales reps/floor personnels are not up to per with the management standards. Afterall, all the problems have been corrected.

Bahou