Koons Tysons GM

2000 Chain Bridge Road,
Vienna, Virginia 22182
Koons Tysons GM Info
About Koons Tysons GM

Koons Tysons GM Corner specializes in the sales and service of Chevy, Buick and GMC vehicles along with full-line certified pre-owned. Koons is proud to serve customers in Vienna VA, Tysons Corner VA, Arlington VA, Falls Church VA, Alexandria VA, Springfield VA, Woodbridge VA, Fairfax VA, Manassas VA, Chantilly VA, Leesburg VA, Sterling VA, Reston VA and all around the Washington DC area. Jim Koons Automotive is a family-owned and operated automotive group since 1964. With 31 franchises in 22 locations in the Washington, DC area, including Maryland, Virginia and Delaware, Koons is on the Top 15 list of largest automotive groups in the U.S., and one of the largest online dealers in the nation. Koons was named one of Washington Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” six times. Krystal Koons is the official spokesperson for Jim Koons Automotive Companies.

About Koons Tysons GM

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Edward C Morai
6/29/2016

"Great Service"

Koons continues to meet the high standards they set for them selves. They not only sold me a great car but as in the past they provide excellent service.

Denise in the cashiers office

Will_Moore
6/20/2016

"Best deal ever"

I got the WOW PRICE for real. The Sales, Finance, and Parts staff are amazing and made my purchasing experience wonderful.

Larry Kesseler, Maks

June 22, 2016

Thank you for the review Will!

WDS
5/27/2016

"Great buying experience!"

I bought my 2016 Chevy Camaro from Kenny Tugbobo. He was friendly, knowledgeable and able to answer all of my questions. He showed me several cars and described the differences in their features and pricing. He introduced me to the general sales manager and financial staff, leading me smoothly and efficiently through the entire buying process. I highly recommend Koons Chevrolet because of their professional sales staff and the variety offered by their extensive inventory.

John Gribbins

May 31, 2016

Thanks for the review, congrats on your new Camaro!

EricF7
5/16/2016

"Prompt, Professional Service"

About 18 months ago I purchased a new Corvette from Koons Chevrolet, which I love. Though I have had no problems with the car, I have had to take it in for a couple of routine service checks and oil changes. And the folks in the Koons' Service Department, especially their Corvette expert, Bill Appel, are excellent. Good work, done on time and with a high degree of professionalism. I wouldn't have my car serviced anywhere else.

May 16, 2016

Thanks for the review, Eric! We are glad to hear that you have had great experiences while at Koons!

teresasimon1958
5/15/2016

"Wonderful experience"

No one likes to spend thousands of dollars on a car but when u have to it is nice to see there are competent and friendly sales people like bakary Darbo and Travis. The car was ready and waiting all cleaned and ready to drive. Travis made the paperwork easy and quick. Thank you for a great car buying experience.

May 16, 2016

Thank you for the review, Teresa! Congratulations on the new vehicle!

Mike
5/08/2016

"Fast and reliable service"

I was waited and greeted by my service advisor, discussed from the beginning about what service is needed for my 2010 Cobalt; I appreciate his courtesy and knowledge. I will consider Koons Tysons for my car service needs in the future.

BENEDICT I PADILLA-ARGUETA

May 12, 2016

Thanks for the review, Mike!

May 10, 2016

Thanks Mike, glad to hear that you had a positive experience and we look forward to having you back!

T. Wright
5/07/2016

"Service @ the SPEED if Lightning"

I looked online and randomly selected a vehicle because I wanted to chat with someone in Sales. After chatting I'd requested a point of contact in Finance and I was told that Kelli would contact me. She called me within 20 minutes and I explained my situation. I did not want to waste anyone's time and wanted to work with Finance first. Within 2 hours or less, Kelli told me that we were approved. I could not believe it. We picked up our new vehicle without any hassles. No issues. No upsales. No haggling. We paid the WOW online sales price. Trevor Owens, Sales Representative, was AWESOME too in preparing our vehicle, had it detailed, and explained all of the great features. I LOVE KOONS!

Trevor Owens (Sales)

May 11, 2016

We are glad to hear that you had such an awesome experience while at Koons! Congratulations on the new vehicle! Come back and see us again soon.

xyz
5/05/2016

" A good one"

Gessin was an amazing sales representative. I really liked my experience with his assistance, and I like my 2016 chevy spark LS. Would recommend it to anyone

Gessi

May 11, 2016

Thank you for the review! Congratulations on the new 2016 Chevy Spark LS!

Hilton MJV
4/29/2016

"THIS IS WHAT CAR SHOPPING EXPERIENCE SHOULD BE!!!!!!!!!!"

I was shopping for a sports car and stopped in for the very first time to Koons Chevrolet Tysons Corner when I was contacted by an incredible salesman (Mandou). Being an Executive Director of Sales & Marketing for a major hotel corporation located in McLean, Va I know all too well about a customers experience and expected service. I have been in a lot of markets throughout the United States because of my career...I can honestly tell anyone reading this review this is by far the GREATEST EXPERIENCE I have ever had in purchasing a car! This is what a car buying experience should be: The salesman had product knowledge, great attitude, searched his lot for a car, when we couldn't find it searched the area and located the car at another dealership and brought it to the dealership for me to test drive. The car was better than the initial one I was looking at and had some minor damage on it. No problem, Mandou true to his word took over and stated he would take care of everything and today sent pictures of the car and I truly can't wait to pick the car up tomorrow! In this stay in age where people offer so much lip service and the art of conversation and personal touch is disappearing at an alarming rate it is beyond refreshing to know that there are some businesses that still believe in old fashioned face to face sales and make the experience a pleasant one and most of all a memorable one. I mean at the end of the day it s how someone made you feel that your remember them by and did they treat you with the respect and dignity all of us are owed when making the second largest purchase in our lives. If you do anything at all, do yourself this favor and in the very least check this dealership out...I will assure you if you don't you will be making the biggest mistake in your automotive purchasing decision. I will be sending all my business to this dealership (KOONS CHEVROLET OF TYSON'S CORNER VA). As I told Mandou in our business (sales) you never know who your talking to and you never know who knows someone.....and I personally know a lot of people in need of a vehicle new or used...this will be my dealership of choice for them!!!!!

May 11, 2016

Thank you for the review! We are so glad that you had a five star experience while at Koons, we look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Mark
4/20/2016

"Software issues"

My 2014 Corvette was experiencing a few electronic glitches. I made an appointment for 1000 and arrived a bit early....Bill Appel had car logged in and in the shop ASAP. It took a bit of time, but a complete update of the onboard software was completed. So far the issues seem to be fixed. Bill Appel and Walter Heuer, Koon's Corvette technician, make a great team and have kept this customer a happy one. Thxs

Walter Heuer

May 11, 2016

Mark, thanks for the great review! We are glad that you left being a happy customer, we look forward to seeing you again!

Reviews of Earl Jones