Koons Tysons GM

2000 Chain Bridge Road,
Vienna, Virginia 22182
Koons Tysons GM Info
About Koons Tysons GM

Koons Tysons GM Corner specializes in the sales and service of Chevy, Buick and GMC vehicles along with full-line certified pre-owned. Koons is proud to serve customers in Vienna VA, Tysons Corner VA, Arlington VA, Falls Church VA, Alexandria VA, Springfield VA, Woodbridge VA, Fairfax VA, Manassas VA, Chantilly VA, Leesburg VA, Sterling VA, Reston VA and all around the Washington DC area. Jim Koons Automotive is a family-owned and operated automotive group since 1964. With 31 franchises in 22 locations in the Washington, DC area, including Maryland, Virginia and Delaware, Koons is on the Top 15 list of largest automotive groups in the U.S., and one of the largest online dealers in the nation. Koons was named one of Washington Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” in 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012. Krystal Koons is the official spokesperson for Jim Koons Automotive Companies.

About Koons Tysons GM

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:30 PM

Johnny
9/02/2015

"Excellent"

Larry Kessler is a friendly sales person and I don't feel any kind of pressure to buy my new chevy cruze also I was looking for a 2015 and I get a 2016 for a better price.

Larry kessler

fallonpw
8/19/2015

"Koons Tysons Experience"

Fares was very helpful and knowledgeable. The entire staff was helpful and we were guided through the process without issue. Although we did have a hiccup prior to delivery the staff addressed the issue quickly and found a suitable resolution. Thank you all for your professionalism and assistance.

Fares

August 21, 2015

Thanks for the review and feedback. Congrats on the new car!

Kcarini
8/17/2015

"Friendly and helpful"

Koons Chevrolet in Tysons Corner was a great place to shop for a car and with the helpful men there I walked away with a 2015 Chevy Sonic and am extremely pleased with my purchase. I worked with salesman Joe Morris and he was great.

Joe Morris

August 18, 2015

Thanks for the review! I will pass your compliments on to Joe. Congrats on the new Chevy Sonic!

CRAWDAD
8/17/2015

"KOONS TYSONS GMC EXPERIENCE"

Earl Jones was professional and very friendly to deal with. The whole process was a breeze from start to finish. I was very impressed with the substantial inventory and have never seen that many vehicles on one lot. The certified pre-owned GMC Sierra I purchased on line was everything he said it was and more. Everyone was friendly and I'd go there again, too bad they are so far from my home in NJ.

August 18, 2015

Congrats on the new Sierra! Thanks for making the trip down from NJ to see us :)

Victor Ibrahimi
8/14/2015

"Buying a car like a brand new from KOONS"

I went to Koons Chevy Buick GMC of Tysons Corner for buying a sedan. I met with Mr.Rasim (Rick) Mammadov and he helped me to find the right car and I made a final decision by his best efforts and reasonable explanation on selecting a right car. By his recommendation I selected Honda Civic 2012 with low mileages. Rick s very professional salesman and he is right person to talk about and have a good idea about used cars and new cars. I would highly recommend this guy to get advise on selecting a right car. Thanks, Vusal

Rasim (Rick) Mammadov

August 18, 2015

Thanks for the review! Glad to hear Rick took great care of you. Hope to see you again soon!

sek223
8/13/2015

"buying a new car"

Kenny and moe were amazing and I love my new suv! there were all so nice and sweet! second car I bought from them. I tell all my friends to come to koons

moe

August 14, 2015

Thanks for the review! Come back and see us again soon!

dimitri@gusanthony.com
8/13/2015

"Tysons Corner Chevy GMC"

I went in to Koons Tysons Gmc yesterday and had one the best experiences of my life purchasing a new 2015 GMC Sierra. There were no tricks, no pressure and no STRESS WHAT SO EVER during the entire transaction. Earl Jones my sales representative along with the finance and management team were knowledgable, courteous and EXTREMELY professional as they listened to what I was trying to accomplish with my trade in and purchase of a new truck. I am so pleased I will be returning within the next two weeks to purchase another vehicle for my business. Thanks again to everyone at Koons Chevy GMC in Tysons Corner on a stellar experience!!! Dimitri

Earl Jones

August 14, 2015

Thanks for the rave review Dimitri! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

AMacpartyof5
8/10/2015

"Great Dealership, with Great People and Great Deals"

I worked with Arsalan Kuchikali, Sales Consultant, and Jay Jarvis, New Vehicles Sales Team Leader. They were great 'people' to deal with, who also make a great team, and are "true assets" of the dealership and the Koons organization. I recently bought a new 2015 Chevrolet Equinox, AWD, and the car is beautiful and rides great. The good thing is that not only do I love how it looks outside and in, and all the great features, but so does my wife and 3 kids; not easy making 5 people happy, but Arsalan and Jay made that happen! They were very knowledgeable, professional and helpful, and truly 'listened' to me and my needs. There were some 'win-win' discussions, as I was only 4 months into a 3 year lease(with a different automaker- not this dealership, or Koons), but realizing the limited miles issue, my leasing option was not going to work. I felt Arsalan and Jay helped me and my Family achieve the goal of OWNING a great AWD SUV vehicle and at a price we could afford, while getting us out of the lease. In our discussions, you could tell they 'cared' about me and my Family situation, and worked with me. This started when I emailed the dealership one night, Jay responded immediately, the next morning he responded immediately to another email I sent. That impressed me, and I drove over to the dealership that next morning, where Arsalan greeted me outside, impressing me again, and introduced me to Jay. That is where this "Relationship" started. I highly recommend anyone interested in buying any vehicle to contact Arsalan and Jay to give them an opportunity, I know you will not be disappointed.

Arsalan Kuchikali, Sales Consultant

August 10, 2015

We're happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us at all levels of the dealership! We hope you and your family are enjoying that new SUV. Thank you for the great review and we hope to see you again in the future!

Kurtishundis
7/31/2015

"Best I've ever experienced!!!"

Steve in Service is the best in the business! In 35 + years and owning 15 different cars plus 10 different motorcycles, Steve far surpassed any service experience ever. On a scale of 1-10, 10 being best, he made it an 11. I can't say enough positive things about how he dealt with my car's repairs from the minute he answered my call all the way through completion of the work. He will be the reason why I do all my business with Koon's Chevy from this point forward. Thank you Steve! Kurt

August 04, 2015

Thanks for leaving us a review!

A and L
7/29/2015

"Wonderful!"

After researching cars and dealers on line, my husband and I went to Koons armed with all the important Information. As we entered the lot we were greeted by Fares with a smile and a welcoming "How can I help you today. ". From that point on it was a smooth and painless procedure. We left with a beautiful Impala at an amazing price. Thank you for our best car buying experience ever!

Fares Hamed

July 30, 2015

Thank you for choosing us! We're happy to hear that you enjoyed the experience with us and we hope you're loving your new Impala! Thank you for your review and we hope to see you around again soon!

Reviews of Earl Jones