Koons Tysons GM

New Car Sales Representative

February 27, 2017

"Excellent Customer Service"

- Judith M Smith

We finally decided it was time to buy the pick-up truck of our dreams, and we found what we thought we wanted listed at a store an hour and a half away. The only problem was that we had a VERY tight schedule that week and there was no way we would make an hour and a half drive any time soon. I contacted Josh at Koons Chevrolet of Tysons and asked him about possibly having the truck transferred to the Tysons store. He was working to make that happen when the other store sold the truck, even though he had put a hold on it. Determined that I would not be disappointed, Josh searched his inventory--and the inventory of every Chevy dealer in the country, it seems, to try to find a truck that was exactly comparable. Ultimately what he found was one I liked even better in his own inventory. He came in on his day off, because the day was convenient to us, and we fell in love with our new Deep Ocean Blue Chevy Silverado ZL1 the moment we saw it. He was very thorough in explaining all of its features, and worked hard to get us the best price possible. We left later that night confident that we had purchased the right truck for us at the best price we could find. I would recommend Koons Chevrolet of Tysons Corner to anyone in the market for a Chevy--and if you need a truck, definitely ask for Josh!

February 26, 2017

"Go See Jimmy Jones in Service"

- PeterF

I have a 2015 Chevy Suburban with 141,000 miles. Jimmy Jones had been by service advisor at Koons from mile one, If you want to find the one guy who will take honest care of you and your car make sure you see Jimmy. I rarely write reviews - but Jimmy and the Service Director at Koons deserve this.

February 22, 2017

"Good dealership....check them out"

- george123

Came to drive the Buick LaCrosse and Buick Regal. Met with a salesperson and went off to test the car. He went to great lengths to describe the LaCrosse down to the minutest detail. For someone who isn't a car novice, it wasn't what I needed. I asked a few questions, but really wanted to experience the car itself. I work in IT so I am very familiar with vehicle technology. I think that was overkill and really took away from me exploring the features of the car by myself. For the Regal, luckily features were about the same and he didn't find the same need to explain all of them. I still have one more car to test drive here, the Cascada and since its a convertible, I plan to return on a nice, spring day. If the salesmen tries to do the same explaining job, I plan to say something. If you are looking for Chevy/Buick/GMC, this is rated as one of the best dealerships in the region. I'd recommend giving it a try.

New 2017 GMC Terrain, $33000