Koons Tysons GM

2000 Chain Bridge Road,
Vienna, Virginia 22182
Koons Tysons GM Info
About Koons Tysons GM

Koons Tysons GM Corner specializes in the sales and service of Chevy, Buick and GMC vehicles along with full-line certified pre-owned. Koons is proud to serve customers in Vienna VA, Tysons Corner VA, Arlington VA, Falls Church VA, Alexandria VA, Springfield VA, Woodbridge VA, Fairfax VA, Manassas VA, Chantilly VA, Leesburg VA, Sterling VA, Reston VA and all around the Washington DC area. Jim Koons Automotive is a family-owned and operated automotive group since 1964. With 31 franchises in 22 locations in the Washington, DC area, including Maryland, Virginia and Delaware, Koons is on the Top 15 list of largest automotive groups in the U.S., and one of the largest online dealers in the nation. Koons was named one of Washington Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” in 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012. Krystal Koons is the official spokesperson for Jim Koons Automotive Companies.

About Koons Tysons GM

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:30 PM

Greeneyeskay
7/01/2015

"Amazing"

I was so happy with my experience. First car that I ever held under my name. Travis and everyone at Koons made my experience unforgettable. They made me feel so comfortable and were so friendly. I am originally from NYC and I'm used to rude people but here they made me feel like I was more than a customer, I felt like we have been friends for several years. Absolutely amazing!!!!!!!

treyed
6/24/2015

"2015 GMC Terrain Denali"

My experience was SEAMLESS, thanks to Manager Robert Magan. He placed me in the hands of one of his best salesmen, Bakary D., who listened, was courteous, and made my experience a no hassle, no haggle, happy one. Thank you Robert Magan! I am HAPPY!!!...TJ KOLLISON - GMC 2015 Terrain Denali...

Robert Magan

jmthomas4
6/11/2015

"Great Experience "

Arsalan Kuchikali was both professional and proficient while dealing with me. The trade in value was above was I expected and the service of purchasing the new vehicle was excellent. Overall a great quick and easy experience at the dealership, which is rare. Excellent overall job.

Arsalan, Kuchikali

June 18, 2015

Thanks for the review! Congrats on the new job!

Phatfreddie389
6/09/2015

"Always satisfied with quality of work performed."

Mike Kalman is an excellent representative for the dealership. I drive past several other Chevrolet dealerships to take my truck to Mike. My next vehicle will also go to Mike.

June 18, 2015

Thanks for the review!

Pat99
6/05/2015

"Easy, no hassle process with Earl Jones"

Purchased a new vehicle with a trade in. Process was easy, Earl was great. He was very responsive via email and phone during the entire process. He was very knowledgeable and I would highly recommend him to anyone!

June 08, 2015

Thanks for the review! Congrats on the new car!

greg123
6/04/2015

"Daniel Sidzina created the perfect sales experience!"

From setting up an appointment to test drive the vehicle we were interested in, the test drive itself, deciding to look at and test drive other models, to ultimately buying a new vehicle (all in the same day), Daniel was extremely professional, knowledgeable, patient and helpful! I never felt any pressure to buy. He answered all my questions and addressed all my concerns. This was definitely the best new car buying experience ever! Thanks Daniel!

June 08, 2015

Thanks for the review! Come back and see us again soon!

mfaircloth
5/19/2015

"JAY IS GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

My wife and I had a great time dealing with Koons! Jay was awesome to work with and took great care of us!!!!!! Wayne was also really great!! I would buy from Koons again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 28, 2015

Thanks for the review!! And congrats on the new car!!!! Hope to see you again in the future!!

conrada
5/16/2015

"Good dealer, work with you and is informative"

I was satisfied with the experience at Koons. They honored their pricing on the internet which I didn't try to drive down as it was one of the best I had seen. Both Juan the salesman and Maks from financing were good to work with. Listened to where we were at financially and met us at a place that left us happy. Help us negotiate what the options we had through the somewhat murky details of financing incentives that are available. I would recommend Koons to other people. Also if you head out there during the summer weekends they grill out food too so thats appreciated.

June 01, 2015

Thanks for the review! Come back and see us again soon!

jinho
5/15/2015

"In the market? Go no further than Koons!"

This was the second vehicle I purchased from Koons and I couldn't be happier. My situation was not an easy one to overcome but the team at Koons was able to get me into a vehicle that I wanted and a deal that I was happy with. Chris and Gladys were a pleasure to work with from the start, courteous, professional, and eager to get the job done without being pressured. Jay was instrumental in finding the needle in the haystack to make the deal work and having worked with Kelli and Tyler before they are always on top of things and make the business side of the deal an easy to understand and expedient process. Everyone went the extra mile to make this work and that says a lot about the team here. If you are looking for a new or used vehicle, this is the only place to go!

Christopher Frederick, Gladys Kpukumu

crplace275
5/12/2015

"Smooth, easy process & courteous staff..oh yea, GREAT PRICE!"

Started my search with Koons.com online. Picked a vehicle. Filled out online requests, finance info and my trade info. That way Koons knew my info and interests. Within minutes had an email from Earl followed b a phone call. Extremely polite and easy to talk with. Everything was good on both ends, made an appt with Earl for the next afternoon, arrived at the dealership, Earl was there and greeted me professionally, had the truck I had selected online all shined up ready for a drive, then we did a few documents together, proceeded to get OnStar & Bluetooth setup, then off to Finance where Wayne took over(solid guy), then back to Earl to finalize. Koons does it right! Thank you to Earl and the rest of the Koons staff I interacted with!

Reviews of Travis Fredrick