Koons Tysons GM

2000 Chain Bridge Road,
Vienna, Virginia 22182
Koons Tysons GM Info
About Koons Tysons GM

Koons Tysons GM Corner specializes in the sales and service of Chevy, Buick and GMC vehicles along with full-line certified pre-owned. Koons is proud to serve customers in Vienna VA, Tysons Corner VA, Arlington VA, Falls Church VA, Alexandria VA, Springfield VA, Woodbridge VA, Fairfax VA, Manassas VA, Chantilly VA, Leesburg VA, Sterling VA, Reston VA and all around the Washington DC area. Jim Koons Automotive is a family-owned and operated automotive group since 1964. With 31 franchises in 22 locations in the Washington, DC area, including Maryland, Virginia and Delaware, Koons is on the Top 15 list of largest automotive groups in the U.S., and one of the largest online dealers in the nation. Koons was named one of Washington Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” in 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012. Krystal Koons is the official spokesperson for Jim Koons Automotive Companies.

About Koons Tysons GM

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:30 PM

Kurtishundis
7/31/2015

"Best I've ever experienced!!!"

Steve in Service is the best in the business! In 35 + years and owning 15 different cars plus 10 different motorcycles, Steve far surpassed any service experience ever. On a scale of 1-10, 10 being best, he made it an 11. I can't say enough positive things about how he dealt with my car's repairs from the minute he answered my call all the way through completion of the work. He will be the reason why I do all my business with Koon's Chevy from this point forward. Thank you Steve! Kurt

August 04, 2015

Thanks for leaving us a review!

A and L
7/29/2015

"Wonderful!"

After researching cars and dealers on line, my husband and I went to Koons armed with all the important Information. As we entered the lot we were greeted by Fares with a smile and a welcoming "How can I help you today. ". From that point on it was a smooth and painless procedure. We left with a beautiful Impala at an amazing price. Thank you for our best car buying experience ever!

Fares Hamed

July 30, 2015

Thank you for choosing us! We're happy to hear that you enjoyed the experience with us and we hope you're loving your new Impala! Thank you for your review and we hope to see you around again soon!

Bob72
7/27/2015

"Warranty Repair"

As usual, Koons handled service quickly including a recall item that wasn't on my list. My Corvette contact, Bill Appel, always keeps me informed of what is going on.

July 28, 2015

Thank you for your review! We're glad that you found the service experience pleasant and that everything was taken care of quickly for you. Thanks again for the review and we hope to see you again soon!

Gina
7/08/2015

"Resolved issue with check engine light coming on. Koons reso"

I have had my vehicle serviced at Koons and have always been provided with great service. Steve Waldron is a great service advisor and provided very professional and quality advice and service.

July 08, 2015

Thanks for the review! Come back and see us again soon!

Ray Hill
7/07/2015

"Painless Encounter"

Had researched various dealers online and settled for Koons. Took a trip to review the inventory but not to buy. While walking about the lot was approached by Mr Earl Jones. After introductions he proceeded to narrow down my vehicular needs. He generally explained the features of a very close choice and the wife and I took a test drive. He closed the deal. No hassle and not a lot of time spent. The rest of the process was relatively painless. I would recommend Mr Jones and Koons.

July 08, 2015

Thanks for the review, Ray!

Greeneyeskay
7/01/2015

"Amazing"

I was so happy with my experience. First car that I ever held under my name. Travis and everyone at Koons made my experience unforgettable. They made me feel so comfortable and were so friendly. I am originally from NYC and I'm used to rude people but here they made me feel like I was more than a customer, I felt like we have been friends for several years. Absolutely amazing!!!!!!!

July 08, 2015

Congrats on your first new car!!!

treyed
6/24/2015

"2015 GMC Terrain Denali"

My experience was SEAMLESS, thanks to Manager Robert Magan. He placed me in the hands of one of his best salesmen, Bakary D., who listened, was courteous, and made my experience a no hassle, no haggle, happy one. Thank you Robert Magan! I am HAPPY!!!...TJ KOLLISON - GMC 2015 Terrain Denali...

Robert Magan

July 08, 2015

Thanks so much for leaving Koons and Robert a review. Hope to see you again soon!

jmthomas4
6/11/2015

"Great Experience "

Arsalan Kuchikali was both professional and proficient while dealing with me. The trade in value was above was I expected and the service of purchasing the new vehicle was excellent. Overall a great quick and easy experience at the dealership, which is rare. Excellent overall job.

Arsalan, Kuchikali

June 18, 2015

Thanks for the review! Congrats on the new job!

Phatfreddie389
6/09/2015

"Always satisfied with quality of work performed."

Mike Kalman is an excellent representative for the dealership. I drive past several other Chevrolet dealerships to take my truck to Mike. My next vehicle will also go to Mike.

June 18, 2015

Thanks for the review!

Pat99
6/05/2015

"Easy, no hassle process with Earl Jones"

Purchased a new vehicle with a trade in. Process was easy, Earl was great. He was very responsive via email and phone during the entire process. He was very knowledgeable and I would highly recommend him to anyone!

June 08, 2015

Thanks for the review! Congrats on the new car!

Reviews of Earl Jones