Koons Tysons GM

2000 Chain Bridge Road,
Vienna, Virginia 22182
Koons Tysons GM Info
About Koons Tysons GM

Koons Tysons GM Corner specializes in the sales and service of Chevy, Buick and GMC vehicles along with full-line certified pre-owned. Koons is proud to serve customers in Vienna VA, Tysons Corner VA, Arlington VA, Falls Church VA, Alexandria VA, Springfield VA, Woodbridge VA, Fairfax VA, Manassas VA, Chantilly VA, Leesburg VA, Sterling VA, Reston VA and all around the Washington DC area. Jim Koons Automotive is a family-owned and operated automotive group since 1964. With 31 franchises in 22 locations in the Washington, DC area, including Maryland, Virginia and Delaware, Koons is on the Top 15 list of largest automotive groups in the U.S., and one of the largest online dealers in the nation. Koons was named one of Washington Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” in 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012. Krystal Koons is the official spokesperson for Jim Koons Automotive Companies.

About Koons Tysons GM

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:30 PM

Mase
1/21/2016

"Dishonest Sales Personnel"

I bought a 2015 Chevrolet Impala that had been used slightly (3,000 miles) as a loaner. I purchased it in early March 2015 and it was in January 2016 (when I made an appointment for the first scheduled maintenance) that I learned that the two-year scheduled maintenance clock would expire on September 25th of this year. This is six months ahead of schedule. I was told when I bought the car that the guarantee and service agreement would be exactdly the same as I would have received with a new car. When I was 75% through the paperwork for purchasing the car, I learned that the dealership was charging me an additional $895 for freight ("because really it was the same as a new car"). Thus, the price increased about an hour after we had negotiated the out the door cost. I was also promised two free fill-ups (gasoline) which I not recei ed (because the salesman left the dealership).

Salesman has left dealership

Greg H
1/14/2016

"Fantastic Experience !!"

What a GREAT group of people to deal with. I highly recommend the Koons service department to everyone. Went the extra step for complete customer satisfaction !! Thank you !!

Nabilnaboulsi
1/13/2016

"Bad experience "

I am not going to that dealer anymore. The first time I went there to buy a car, everybody was wonderful but when I had a problem in my car after 2 months of purchase, especially when the check engine lights up for my Chevy suburban 2014. Can u believe that?!! I went back to them because they should a solution for me, Bill (sales manager) and Earl( sales person) were rude and try to be sneaky without any help. Bad service never I had before.

Timothy5532
1/07/2016

"Update from review"

Bill, the sales manager, was extremely helpful and quickly handled the issue I had with my sister in laws newly purchased used vehicle. Thanks Bill!!!

Bill

GwennyMay
1/06/2016

"Service Reps at Koons in Tysons Corner, VA"

Steve W is THE BEST, but interestingly I heard two other women rave about their service rep guys, so Koons must have a great staff of cariing people. Steve always warrants a hug. G. Cohen

michaelb1
1/05/2016

"Best car buying experience ever"

Talk to a salesman named Dave Sawyer, Thats all you need to know. It was super easy, super quick. No hassle, no stress. They were very open and honest about trade in value and moved their price in my favor to get the deal done.

newacadia_2015
12/05/2015

"Excellent Customer Service "

My wife and I visited Koons in Tysons in search of purchasing a GMC (SUV) with trade-in. The saleman Arsalan Kuchikali was awesome. He worked diligently with us on selecting the vehicle of choice and after some negotiation with Joshua Estrada on trade issue, pricing and finance options, we walked away satisfied with the purchase. Loving our new Acadia, Thanks again Arsalan and Joshua! Clarence S.

Arsalan Kuchikali, Joshua Estrada

LyndsayKeck
11/29/2015

"Great Experience"

We are so happy we decided to deal with Koons. We live a couple of hours away and they were able to get everything accomplished over the phone before we came up. Financing was easy and they got a great deal! Great customer service. We were in and out with our new car very quickly! Our salesman, Bakary, was excellent!

Manny92
11/24/2015

"got it right this time"

The service team finally got it right!!!!!!after several visits for a persistent vibration, got it right. But i still feel that the quality check show be done at the factory.

Horace & Tamar Willis
11/24/2015

"Making a bad experience Great"

Praise to Mike & Bill (service). Our Acadia in service several times in different dealerships. Treating me as collegue ,repairs were fixed right the first time

Mike (Transmissions Tech)