Koons Tysons GM

2000 Chain Bridge Road,
Vienna, Virginia 22182
Koons Tysons GM Info
About Koons Tysons GM

Koons Tysons GM Corner specializes in the sales and service of Chevy, Buick and GMC vehicles along with full-line certified pre-owned. Koons is proud to serve customers in Vienna VA, Tysons Corner VA, Arlington VA, Falls Church VA, Alexandria VA, Springfield VA, Woodbridge VA, Fairfax VA, Manassas VA, Chantilly VA, Leesburg VA, Sterling VA, Reston VA and all around the Washington DC area. Jim Koons Automotive is a family-owned and operated automotive group since 1964. With 31 franchises in 22 locations in the Washington, DC area, including Maryland, Virginia and Delaware, Koons is on the Top 15 list of largest automotive groups in the U.S., and one of the largest online dealers in the nation. Koons was named one of Washington Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” in 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012. Krystal Koons is the official spokesperson for Jim Koons Automotive Companies.

About Koons Tysons GM

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:30 PM

mfaircloth
5/19/2015

"JAY IS GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

My wife and I had a great time dealing with Koons! Jay was awesome to work with and took great care of us!!!!!! Wayne was also really great!! I would buy from Koons again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Koons Tysons GM responded to this review

May 28, 2015

Thanks for the review!! And congrats on the new car!!!! Hope to see you again in the future!!

conrada
5/16/2015

"Good dealer, work with you and is informative"

I was satisfied with the experience at Koons. They honored their pricing on the internet which I didn't try to drive down as it was one of the best I had seen. Both Juan the salesman and Maks from financing were good to work with. Listened to where we were at financially and met us at a place that left us happy. Help us negotiate what the options we had through the somewhat murky details of financing incentives that are available. I would recommend Koons to other people. Also if you head out there during the summer weekends they grill out food too so thats appreciated.

jinho
5/15/2015

"In the market? Go no further than Koons!"

This was the second vehicle I purchased from Koons and I couldn't be happier. My situation was not an easy one to overcome but the team at Koons was able to get me into a vehicle that I wanted and a deal that I was happy with. Chris and Gladys were a pleasure to work with from the start, courteous, professional, and eager to get the job done without being pressured. Jay was instrumental in finding the needle in the haystack to make the deal work and having worked with Kelli and Tyler before they are always on top of things and make the business side of the deal an easy to understand and expedient process. Everyone went the extra mile to make this work and that says a lot about the team here. If you are looking for a new or used vehicle, this is the only place to go!

Christopher Frederick, Gladys Kpukumu

crplace275
5/12/2015

"Smooth, easy process & courteous staff..oh yea, GREAT PRICE!"

Started my search with Koons.com online. Picked a vehicle. Filled out online requests, finance info and my trade info. That way Koons knew my info and interests. Within minutes had an email from Earl followed b a phone call. Extremely polite and easy to talk with. Everything was good on both ends, made an appt with Earl for the next afternoon, arrived at the dealership, Earl was there and greeted me professionally, had the truck I had selected online all shined up ready for a drive, then we did a few documents together, proceeded to get OnStar & Bluetooth setup, then off to Finance where Wayne took over(solid guy), then back to Earl to finalize. Koons does it right! Thank you to Earl and the rest of the Koons staff I interacted with!

khashayar
5/01/2015

"Amazing Costumer service"

Mr. Arsalan Kuchikali was our salesperson. He was incredibly kind and professional. He made the whole process so easy that car buying got an amazing experience for us. He gave us a thorough information regarding the car, and financial process. He was with us in every step and kindly provided us Hot tea and coffee in an unusual cold day in April. I would certainly see him a very successful person as his outstanding costumer service was magnificient. Goleman a great researcher in the field of MBA says " all good leader were all good followers", I would see him as a good follower and expect him to be a good leader and manager very soon.

Arsalan Kuchikali

James_H
4/29/2015

"This review is specific to my salesperson - Earl Jones"

Earl Jones was my salesperson and he went the extra mile to get me the best deal he could based on the parameters I provided to him. He was extremely courteous and followed up thoroughly on every detail throughout the entire sales process. He was the reason I bought my new vehicle from Koons Tysons Chevy Buick GMC. If you are in the market for a new vehicle, I highly recommend you reach out specifically to Earl Jones at this dealership as he is hardworking, honest, and pleasant to deal with.

Evelyn1
4/29/2015

"Good Rating"

The people I dealt with are courteous and helpful, It is a good feeling to have knowledgeable people to serve you, It seems more like a professional place. The place was clean and tidy,

Frito Lay
4/21/2015

"Great car buying experience"

Travis is simply the best! I couldn't be happier with how professional and honest he was with me throughout my car buying experience. Everything that I asked for was delivered and then some! I will be coming back here to buy my wife's car.

tg91k
4/20/2015

"Great experience"

I have worked with Travis twice now and was a great experience both times. He took the time to hear what I wanted and worked with me on the deal. Never was pushy or try to talk me out or into anything i didnt want. I would highly recommend Travis.

cardoni52
4/20/2015

"Enjoyable Car Buying Experience"

I found my Toyota 4Runner on the Koons webpage and spoke with Travis on a Tuesday. The following weekend, we met with him and he was a pleasure to work with. Very knowledgeable and not the typical "pushy" salesman. He worked with me and his team gave me a great trade in value on my car. I absolutely would recommend him to anyone looking to buy a car! Thanks Travis

Reviews of Travis Fredrick