Koons White Marsh Chevrolet

Finance Director

Nick Tsalafaos, Sales Manager, Koons White Marsh Chevrolet

Nick Tsalafaos

November 21, 2016

"Walked out after signing because of....."

- Walkedoutlastminute

Them telling us it included two years factory warranty for 499 before signing and then afterward when we got to their "lemme see how much more we can squeeze out of you" guy, he said "no that's just a certification it's actually 1500.00 for the factory warranty." There was a lot of back and forth and then big bad Jerry told us he can't help us get what we want so we left. On the up side, they were really polite sounding about it.

September 21, 2016

"Great sales staff...Great deal!"

- Ron L.

Found my dream car ('15 Camaro SS LE1)....well second to the ZL1, but....at Koons through CarGurus. Made the trip from Harrisburg, Pa and dealt with Lamont. Lamont was very supportive of my (aggressive) driving habits through the test ride (even encouraging me to 'get into it'). After the test ride, Lamont worked with me and a sales manager to arrive at a mutually beneficial sale/trade. The sales team at Koons made the 2-hour trip from PA worth it. Plus the drive home was a lot of fun! I'll be looking at Koons first the next time I'm in the market for sure!

September 20, 2016

"Outstanding Experience"

- Ms. S. Wilson

I dropped my jeep off last Monday to the Koon's in White Marsh and I had no idea how this was going to turn out because I didn't purchase my jeep there and it was extended warranty work. I was worried that my warranty wouldn't cover the rental car and the work being performed on my jeep. After Koon'so couldn't find out what was wrong with my jeep they had to take my jeep to a jeep dealer. Koon's realized that none of my work was covered by my extended warranty not even the rental I had been driving for over a week. They decided to absorb the cost for everything.. They could have forward that cost to me but they didnt. My service guy Eddie was by my side every step of the way. I was so impressed with the level of care they show customers. The service manager was excellent as well. I'm a jeep girl but with this experience I could be persuaded to buy a Chevy. Thanks for everything. One satisfied customer Ms S..Wilson!