Koons White Marsh Chevrolet

10207 Philadelphia Road,
White Marsh, Maryland 21162
Koons White Marsh Chevrolet Info
About Koons White Marsh Chevrolet

Koons White Marsh Chevrolet specializes in the sales and service of Chevrolet vehicles along with full-line certified pre-owned. Koons is proud to serve customers in White Marsh MD, Middle River MD, Bel Air MD, Essex MD, and all around the Baltimore MD. Jim Koons Automotive is a family-owned and operated automotive group since 1964. With 31 franchises in 22 locations in the Washington, DC area, including Maryland, Virginia and Delaware, Koons is on the Top 15 list of largest automotive groups in the U.S., and one of the largest online dealers in the nation. Koons was named one of Washington Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” in 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012. Krystal Koons is the official spokesperson for Jim Koons Automotive Companies.

About Koons White Marsh Chevrolet

Hayden212
2/08/2016

"New truck shopping"

They worked with me to get what I wanted and now I have a new truck. Thanks Gary. Will recommend you to anyone looking for a new vehicle

Gary Harris

AmyRDH
1/16/2016

"Koons White Marsh Chevrolet"

Rodney McNeal did an excellent job helping me purchase my 2016 Chevy Trax! I drove past JBA Chevrolet in Glen Burnie (5 mins from my house) to avoid the jerk me around sales techniques that they use. Went to Koons White Marsh Chevrolet and believe me it was worth the drive! Professional, courteous and respectful. Easiest car I've ever bought and also the best price out there! Awesome experience. Couldn't be happier

Rodney McNeal

ChevyTruck1
1/13/2016

"Great Service and Communication "

I had my 2015 Duramax in for a warranty repair and a couple of recalls. Everyone was friendly (even remembered my first name when I walked in to pick up my truck) , and the whole process was very smooth. I dealt with Charlie in Service and he called me when he promised and kept me up to date. They even brought my truck around front after I checked out. Very good service from everyone I met! I'm very impressed!

Charlie (Service advisor)

BlackKnight
12/03/2015

"Great Place "

I always have a great experience every time I go to Koons Chevrolet. Day one, from the beginning when I walked in the door, the time I purchased my car, or needed service and phone customer service is always Excellent. Satisfaction Guaranteed

bemiller
11/04/2015

"Great dealership"

Great experience for our purchase for the third time! This will be our 3rd Tahoe purchased from Tim and yet another great experience. Thanks Tim

November 06, 2015

Thanks for being such a loyal Koons Customer!

JohnG_122
10/05/2015

"An internet purchase that went great."

I live in another state, but was very particular about the used car I was searching for. After an online search, I found it at this Koons location, and salesman Eric King was quick to respond to all my questions and requests for photos. When it came time to close the deal, Nick T. made the right tweaks, and was very helpful afterwards. Lastly, Janene Webster kept me informed throughout the wait for my documentation to arrive. I was quite nervous buying a car sight-unseen, but this team did everything I needed to get it done right !

Eric King

October 14, 2015

Thanks for making the trip to come see us! Glad to hear we were able to get you in the car you were looking for. Hope to see you again in the future!

RMaupin25
8/17/2015

"Disgusting Customer Service"

Referred here by "Auto Credit Express". Had a appointment with "Nick", but was handed off to a horrible salesman, "Rodney". Rodney took a photo copy of my license and we waited for the appraisal of my vehicle. A few moments later, Rodney comes back and puts my keys in my face, I was sitting and tells me, "I can't help you bro"...I thought he was kidding, due to his lack of professionalism and courtesy. So I said, "oooook...why not?". He told me I owed too much on my car and I was so disgusted...I walked out. Little did he know that I had $8300 to put down on it. So I went across the street to CarMax and drove away with a brand new 2015 Nissan Sentra. Keep up the good work Rodney...BRO!!!

Rodney

August 21, 2015

We apologize for your experience with Koons but thank you for the feedback. If there is anything else you need please do not hesitate to call us directly so we can discuss the situation.

Gina
7/14/2015

"Took the time to find my parents the right car!"

I took my parents to Koons in White Marsh last week. Their car was totalled in an accident, and they needed a car fast. We worked with Candice Frisby. What a great experience! My parents are in their 70's and were really unsure of what they wanted. They were also working with a budget. Candice showed such patience and empathy while working with my parents. She wasn't pushy and made them and me feel super comfortable. Jerry, the sales manager also did an excellent working with my parents. Everyone in the dealership was friendly. My parents left the dealership with a car that was the right fit for them. I can't say enough about Candice's professionalism and the wonderful way she interacted with my parents (and myself)----TOP NOTCH!!!!!! :)

Candice Frisby, Jerry M

July 16, 2015

Thanks so much for the review! Glad to hear your parents were ok in the accident. Congrats on the new car!!!

hawkeye007
7/07/2015

"Promises"

A benchmark for any organization is the keeping of their promises. In all my experiences thus far, Koons has under-promised and over-delivered. In each case, they have provided more/better service than was expected!

Charles Burkhardt

July 09, 2015

Thanks for the review! We will continue to provide top notch service! Hope to see you again soon!

jeff322
6/30/2015

"GREAT EXPERIENCE"

Had a great experience here with Graham thanks for your service. Have sent a few people to him and they all have got cars. He was available before and after sales for questions.

Graham Engleman

July 06, 2015

Thanks for the review, Jeff!

Reviews of Brian Hastmann