Koons White Marsh Chevrolet

10207 Philadelphia Road,
White Marsh, Maryland 21162
Koons White Marsh Chevrolet Info
About Koons White Marsh Chevrolet

Koons White Marsh Chevrolet specializes in the sales and service of Chevrolet vehicles along with full-line certified pre-owned. Koons is proud to serve customers in White Marsh MD, Middle River MD, Bel Air MD, Essex MD, and all around the Baltimore MD. Jim Koons Automotive is a family-owned and operated automotive group since 1964. With 31 franchises in 22 locations in the Washington, DC area, including Maryland, Virginia and Delaware, Koons is on the Top 15 list of largest automotive groups in the U.S., and one of the largest online dealers in the nation. Koons was named one of Washington Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” in 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012. Krystal Koons is the official spokesperson for Jim Koons Automotive Companies.

About Koons White Marsh Chevrolet

Jeannie
4/29/2016

"Great Experience"

I purchased a Suv at Koons.Our salesperson(Lamont Anderson) was great and had a fantistic personality. The Service Department was pleasant to work with. Thank- you Katie and Dan for taking care of the minor repairs. Enjoyable experience

Katie

Kasiebk
4/12/2016

"The worse customer service i have ever experienced!"

STAY AWAY!!!! JERRY THE MANAGER IS THE WORSE BUSINESS MAN THAT I HAVE EVER COME ACROSS!!! THEY PUSHED FOR ME TO TAKE THE CAR THAT DAY WITHOUT GETTING ALL THE NECESSARY PAPERWORK. THEN HARRASSED MY FATHER AND I FOR TWO WEEKS. HE HUNG UP ON ME ON MORE THAN ONE OCCASSION. THEY GAVE ME THE ULTIMATE RUN AROUND. IN CONCLUSION AFTEE THEY GET YOUR MONEY YOU ARE NO LONGER VALUABLE TO THEM. I WOULD NOT RECCOMMEND ANYONE GIVE THEM BUSINESS....YOU CAN FIND THE SAME CARS AT ANOTHET DEALERSHIP WHERE THEY WILL VALUE YOUR BUSINESS.

Jerry/Eric

jfndive
3/31/2016

"Refusing to Service Vehicle"

I took my 2013 Malibu in for a fluid leak, Stabilitrak light on and the ABS light on. I received a call from the Parts and Service Director at Koons Chevrolet advising me that due to low customer satisfaction ratings I gave the dealer and the vehicle they would no longer be able to service my vehicle. I advised the director that my issues were more with the vehicle than the dealer and I made that point clear on the satisfaction surveys but he said that still reflects negatively on the dealership. He said it also negatively impacts the dealer’s ability to provide quality customer service to the rest of their customer base. Several of the problems with the vehicle could be warranty repairs and still the dealer is refusing to service the vehicle. Refusing to perform potential warranty repairs and turning a vehicle away with possible safety issues or major mechanical failure is in no way providing quality customer service. Now the problem is not only with the product but the dealer that services or refuses to service the vehicle. I have never been so unhappy with a product or service facility in my life. I have attempted to stay loyal to Chevrolet but I can’t any longer if this is how they treat customers.

1972
3/17/2016

"Car buying experience "

Sales representative Gary he is great he will get you in a car guaranteed with a great deal. Go to Koons in white marsh and ask for Gary!! Make sure you tell him Trenae sent you he's the best and as always enjoy your new car because you look great in it.

Gary Harris

Gbruce500
3/15/2016

"Timely service"

As always I was taken on time, Randy takes very good care of me and my car, keeps me advised of any additional service options I may need or want. Vehicle was ready as promised. I have no complaints, my service visits are always the same.

Randy Gittere

Cs120402
2/29/2016

"Wow service "

We recently purchased our second car in 4 months from Koons. We used a competitor prior to them and were dissatisfied! I would recommend Koons to everyone. My associate Eric was pleasant, helpful, and worked diligently to get me the vehicle I needed in the price range I wanted. Everyone at the dealership was attentive and a pleasure to work with!

King, Eric

harpfive2
2/25/2016

"Our new cars. "

We purchased 2 new cars this week. Koons was absolutely the best! This was our first time buying from Koons and it won't be our last. The Harpers are 2 very happy customers.

Hand Ayaad

Michael C
2/13/2016

"Excellent service"

I was looking for a very specific used vehicle. Even though it was a different make than the dealership, Hani was still knowledgeable and answered all of my questions. I was securing outside financing and they had no issues creating the paperwork and holding the vehicle until I secured my check. When I returned to pick up the vehicle, I was in and out within 15 mins. I noticed that the vehicle was missing floor mats and Hani brought me a set free of charge. I was not buying an expensive car yet they still took adequate time to meet my needs. I highly recommend Koons and Hani in particular.

Hani Ayaad

Chelsea.palmerino
2/10/2016

"Don't ever go there."

I had the worse experience at Koons. First they put me into a car that I hate. after the second day of having telling my sales guy that I hate it, they say there is nothing he can do. So much for that "7 day guarantee". So I gave it a month, still hating the car I called my sales guy saying that I got a promotion at work and really want to get me into something I love! Well once again, their saying there is nothing they can do. Come to find out, they not only lied about my income to the bank and not tell me but also snuck in a warranty in my contract when I told them I did not want it there. I contacted the director of Koons,Sherry and she said they would do whatever to make me happy, and to come up and speak with the manger Nick since she wasn't going to be there. I go there and they basically push me out the door. Obviously they don't know what they're doing nor care about their customers, they just want that sale and nothing else. It's ridiculous and sad. My whole family has came there and bought over a handful of cars. I truly lost my faith with Koons and will make sure my family, friends & I never return. And I hope if you're smart you will do the same! Signed very disappointed customer aka Chelsea Palmerino.

Hason.

Koons White Marsh Chevrolet responded to this review

February 11, 2016

Thanks for the feedback Chelsea. To be direct, the information you have shared here is not truthful. Many times there are variables beyond our control that limit vehicle selection. We simply share what we can do and let our customers choose what is best for them. Despite your negative impression and the bad information you are sharing, we would still welcome the opportunity to assist you in the future. We wish you the best.

Hayden212
2/08/2016

"New truck shopping"

They worked with me to get what I wanted and now I have a new truck. Thanks Gary. Will recommend you to anyone looking for a new vehicle

Gary Harris