Koons White Marsh Chevrolet

10207 Philadelphia Road,
White Marsh, Maryland 21162
Koons White Marsh Chevrolet Info
About Koons White Marsh Chevrolet

Koons White Marsh Chevrolet specializes in the sales and service of Chevrolet vehicles along with full-line certified pre-owned. Koons is proud to serve customers in White Marsh MD, Middle River MD, Bel Air MD, Essex MD, and all around the Baltimore MD. Jim Koons Automotive is a family-owned and operated automotive group since 1964. With 31 franchises in 22 locations in the Washington, DC area, including Maryland, Virginia and Delaware, Koons is on the Top 15 list of largest automotive groups in the U.S., and one of the largest online dealers in the nation. Koons was named one of Washington Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” in 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012. Krystal Koons is the official spokesperson for Jim Koons Automotive Companies.

About Koons White Marsh Chevrolet

Ron L.
9/21/2016

"Great sales staff...Great deal!"

Found my dream car ('15 Camaro SS LE1)....well second to the ZL1, but....at Koons through CarGurus. Made the trip from Harrisburg, Pa and dealt with Lamont. Lamont was very supportive of my (aggressive) driving habits through the test ride (even encouraging me to 'get into it'). After the test ride, Lamont worked with me and a sales manager to arrive at a mutually beneficial sale/trade. The sales team at Koons made the 2-hour trip from PA worth it. Plus the drive home was a lot of fun! I'll be looking at Koons first the next time I'm in the market for sure!

Ms. S. Wilson
9/20/2016

"Outstanding Experience"

I dropped my jeep off last Monday to the Koon's in White Marsh and I had no idea how this was going to turn out because I didn't purchase my jeep there and it was extended warranty work. I was worried that my warranty wouldn't cover the rental car and the work being performed on my jeep. After Koon'so couldn't find out what was wrong with my jeep they had to take my jeep to a jeep dealer. Koon's realized that none of my work was covered by my extended warranty not even the rental I had been driving for over a week. They decided to absorb the cost for everything.. They could have forward that cost to me but they didnt. My service guy Eddie was by my side every step of the way. I was so impressed with the level of care they show customers. The service manager was excellent as well. I'm a jeep girl but with this experience I could be persuaded to buy a Chevy. Thanks for everything. One satisfied customer Ms S..Wilson!

Eddie in the service department is the best....

September 21, 2016

chevy4001
9/17/2016

"this is my forth chevrolet car from koons...we love them.."

at Koons Mr Gene DiNalale went above and beyond to help us find the car we wanted .I would recommend Koons to anyone who is interested in buying a car!!! Thank you for you kind service...

September 21, 2016

Jennifer Earnest
9/01/2016

"Fantastic Dealership"

We drove from Pennsylvania to Maryland for our 2016 Chevy Silverado LTZ. Our salesman, Eric King, had everything ready to go when we arrived. All we had to do is take it for a test drive and sign the papers. We cannot say enough fantastic things about this dealership. We highly recommend Koons to everyone.

Eric King

September 04, 2016

Carly Thurman
8/13/2016

"Dave Lawrence - great salesman!!"

This took me way too long to write but Dave Lawrence has sold two cars to us in the past few years (1 to me, 1 to my boyfriend) and I can't say enough good things. He didn't pressure us in order to make the sale and most importantly to me, I went to numerous dealerships before checking out Koons and he was by far more professional than anyone else I had spoken to at other dealerships in the area. In specific, if you are a younger female, chances are you might be belittled and asked if your father will be cosigning. Not with Dave, he was able to work with my budget and did not step over the line one bit. I am looking into trading my current vehicle and absolutely will try to go back to him. I also always recommend anyone looking for a new vehicle to ask for him, so you should too! Thanks Dave!

August 15, 2016

Ronald Copenhaver
8/11/2016

"Excellent Service Professional People"

They schedule my appointments for me, I arrive on time and they do great work. That's all anyone can ask for! Thank you for always being polite and professional!

I don't remember

August 12, 2016

Woody
6/14/2016

"Professional service"

Pleasant service experience and very professional with no ggames. Everything was up front and done in a timely manner. I'll be back for any future needs.

Kathleen Horka

June 16, 2016

Thank you for the five star review! I'm happy to hear you had such an awesome experience getting your car serviced and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!

pansygirl
6/14/2016

"Excellent Service Department, Friendly People"

I have always found Koons Service Department, very friendly, knowledgeable, and addresses all concerns of the customer. Highly recommend it. Brian Hastmann has been my Service Advisor since my first purchase with Koons years ago. I absolutely love his honestly and great customer service.

June 16, 2016

Thank you for the five star review!

Confused1
6/05/2016

"Empty Promises"

Told sales Agent (Mr. Engleman) Upfront that I wanted to see numbers and rates as I was not sure of my credit rating and that I would need my husband as co-signer. He said that I was approved for a loan, but could not tell me how much. Told him I had a car that I would probably have to roll over into new loan, told me he only had two vehicles to sell me. Gave me a hatchback to test drive and said he would have numbers when I came back. Told him I was not a hatchback person. Told me I had a choice between two sonics, one white and one red (I really wanted a Cruze). Then he tells me that the bank won't approve the red one because it is a 2015. (even though new, he said bank considers it used.) still no numbers. When I finally (after 4 1/2 hours) tell him I need some numbers to look at, he shows me the top of my budget and states he only has 2 sedans on the whole lot that he can sell me. This is a new car dealership. I asked why couldn't I order a car if they didn't have any on lot, no response. He kept focusing on color of car, I wanted to know numbers. They gave me a very low value on my trade. I was just disappointed by the whole experience. I called another dealer, they told me to come on over, got a higher trade in for my car, got numbers and negotiated a deal after I left Koons, By the way I got my payments lower than I was paying currently for my car and only put $500 down. It is a 2016 Chevy CRUZE. So even though I had to travel a little further, I got the deal I wanted and the other car dealer went over and above to put me in this car, They said I drove a hard bargain but they weren't going to let me leave until they had done everything in their power to make me happy. Koons, not so much

Graham Engleman

tazbo2003
6/04/2016

"A Friendly, Smooth, Non-Pressured Car Buying Experience"

Using the Koons White Marsh website, I located the used vehicle I was interested in, made contact with the dealership for a test drive and also did a financing application on-line. When I arrived at dealership, Graham greeted me and confirmed which vehicle I was interested in. After completing the test drive form, we went out to look the vehicle over and also checked out a similar vehicle that was on lot. Took a test drive, had my trade looked at, sat down with Graham to talk price and down payment and then went to the very nice waiting/lunch room while Graham talked with finance dept and manager. A short time later Graham came to tell me that I had been approved for financing (I do not have the best credit score) and he would come get me when finance guy was ready for me. In about 5 minutes Graham took me to see the finance 'wizard' Rodney. Rodney explained the features I was going to have with the financing deal,(ie: extended warranty and GAP insurance) and gave me the terms of the financing offer. I was amazed... literally amazed at how low my interest rate was. Rodney is definitely a 'financing wizard'! I signed all the forms to buy the vehicle and was told I was taking it home with me, something I didn't think would be possible. I met up with Graham again, to find he had moved my 2013 Buick Verano in Mocha Bronze Metallic paint, next to my 2003 Chrysler PT Cruiser in Lt Almond Metallic, so I could empty my belongings into the Verano. After I finished doing that, Graham took a picture of me wiht my Verano, thanked me again for choosing Koons White Marsh for my vehicle purchase, then drove off with my PT Cruiser. As I sat in the Verano looking over the dash controls and adjusting the mirrors, it slowly sunk in... I had bought a new-to-me car in about 4 hours. Not only that, but I never felt rushed or pressured to buy a vehicle and was walked through every step of the process with full understanding of each step along the way to ownership. My experience with Koons White Marsh was a very friendly one, where the buying process was very smooth and the staff worked for me, to get me into the vehicle I wanted. It doesn't get much better than that. KUDOS to Graham, Rodney and the Koons team for making mine a very friendly, smooth buying experience! Have already recommended Koons White Marsh... and especially Graham and Rodney... to friends.

Graham Engleman (sales) Rodney (?) (finance)

June 09, 2016

Thank you so much for the review! I'm so happy to hear about your awesome experience at Koons! It really sounds like Graham & Rodney took great care of you. Congratulations on your new Verano! We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviews of Lamont Anderson