Koons White Marsh Chevrolet

10207 Philadelphia Road,
White Marsh, Maryland 21162
Koons White Marsh Chevrolet Info
About Koons White Marsh Chevrolet

Koons White Marsh Chevrolet specializes in the sales and service of Chevrolet vehicles along with full-line certified pre-owned. Koons is proud to serve customers in White Marsh MD, Middle River MD, Bel Air MD, Essex MD, and all around the Baltimore MD. Jim Koons Automotive is a family-owned and operated automotive group since 1964. With 31 franchises in 22 locations in the Washington, DC area, including Maryland, Virginia and Delaware, Koons is on the Top 15 list of largest automotive groups in the U.S., and one of the largest online dealers in the nation. Koons was named one of Washington Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” in 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012. Krystal Koons is the official spokesperson for Jim Koons Automotive Companies.

About Koons White Marsh Chevrolet

americantruckowner
5/19/2015

"Older Truck Treated Like it was New"

Spoke to Brian Hastmann about an Issue with my 1997 K1500 that I thought might be Fuel Injector related. I wanted Koons to diagnose the problem and report back to me. The next day Brian Hastmann called to confirm the Injector was at fault. He presented me with 3 options to get the Issue corrected. One option was a cleaning that has an 80% success rate, but was the least expensive. The second Option was to replace the Failed Injector which would solve the problem. The third Option was to convert from CPFI (SFI) to MFI which was discussed in a Technical Service Bulletin Issued by General Motors. I chose the Third Option. While Koons was Diagnosing my Truck they performed a major Inspection and had some suggested repairs. Brian was very Professional. He discussed each repair with me in detail and together we weighed the need to take immediate action or if the repair could wait. I authorized some of the repairs as I knew the Truck had other Issues being 18 years old. I have been driving the Truck for 2 weeks now since the repairs were made and I couldn't be more satisfied. The Truck runs like new again. Everything is so expensive these days but I don't mind paying what's fair especially when the work is done right and done right the first time. I recommend Koons Chevrolet of White Marsh 100% and Brian Hastmann as the go to person for all your service needs. I don't know the Mechanics Name (Tech 193) that worked on my Truck, but he obviously is a Great Mechanic and treated my Truck as if it were his own. Thanks to everyone!

Koons White Marsh Chevrolet responded to this review

May 28, 2015

Thanks for the review! Hope to see you again in the future. Congrats on the new truck!

kathy18
5/13/2015

"Went in for a oil change and rotation of my tires. "

I drop my car off on Tuesday night for p/u for the next day. Within half hour Tuesday night I got a call telling me that I had a nail in the side wall of my tire. I was so happy they took the time to really look at my tires to make sure they would be in good shape. My car was ready by 9:30am Wednesday morning. That's what I call good service. Every time I take my car in for service I get good results. I have no complaints.

rennersmoms
2/03/2015

"Wow'ed from start to finish!!!"

What can we say, our salesman Eric King totally blew us away with his professionalism and friendly advice. Shari Rohal in Finance nothing but kudos.

Eric King

margotetterisreddy
11/12/2014

"best buying car experience ever!!!!"

I am so happy with my experience at Koons Mr. Nick Tsalafoas Mr Gene DiNalale & Mr Tim Berg all went above and beyond to help us find the car we wanted .I 100% would recommend Koons to anyone who is interested in buying a car!!! Thank you for you kind service .. your team rocks!!!!!

chevycarbuyguy
11/04/2014

"Second New Car from Koons"

I bought a 2014 Chevy Cruze from Graham at Koons Chevy. This is the second Chevy I have bought from this dealership with my other car being a new 2009 Chevy Cobalt XFE. I have returned to this dealership because of the consistent good customer service, friendly staff, and warm atmosphere. I am a Chevy guy for life and Koons is going to be my dealer for life.

Graham Engleman

lizonie
10/09/2014

"THEY WILL STEAL OUT OF YOU CAR AND DAMAGE IT IN SERVICE. "

I am disgusted with the service. First of all a money order was stolen out of my car and my door was broken in the process of getting my recall fixed. I plan to sue this company. ASAP. Service Advisor was a Randy Harris and I am absolutely disgusted.

Randy Harris

dr_seymore
10/06/2014

"Great Experience"

I found the Service Team at Koon's Chevy to be personable and professional. The Service Director John Wyant and his Associate Brian Hastmann took great care of us and addressed our issues beyond our expectation.

chance1995
9/09/2014

"DO NOT GO HERE"

I will NEVER EVER be buying or EVER recommend anyone to buy from this dealership! I bought a 2005 Chevy Silverado that looked to be in mint condition but turned out to be horrible. I drove it home from the dealership the day i bought it and first the ABS light came on and my anti lock brakes began locking up. Then 6 days after i bought it i pulled it into the driveway and it was spewing antifreeze all over the place and i had to get it towed which coated me money and it turned out to be a water pump which the dealership only wanted to cover half the payment which was 500 dollars.Then a week after that one of my front ball joints completely sheered off and my whole left wheel was up into the fender and caused lots of damage, again had to be towed and this time all the way back to there dealership where after talking with them they fixed and paid for it. Now a month after i have had the truck its back in the shop and needs over 1,000 dollars worth of work including 2 inner tie rods a steering shaft and a component for the ABS system, which they told me they basically want no part in and will not help me with the costs. When i had bought the truck they claimed that it was Maryland inspected which means it should be safe to drive, however my mechanic who is a Maryland state inspector says that by the looks of this truck it should have NEVER passed Maryland inspection! STAY FAR AWAY from this dealership they're out to take your money. I am still paying my truck payments and multiple mechanic bills for this stupid truck i should have never bought. PLEASE take my experience and go somewhere else!

Wildcat0499
6/12/2014

"customer service"

Found a used 2008 Yellow Pontiac Solstice for sale @ Koons Chevrolet in White Marsh, MD and arranged to meet with Lamont that following Sat. Ended up getting the car and after leaving the dealership noticed a few issues with the car that I had not noticed when I test drove it. Spoke w/Lamont & Tim and after a few trips fixed all the issues and the car is running great. I would highly recommend everyone buying a car whether new or used from Koons. Their customer service and expediting repairs is 100%. This is a top rated dealership and I would do business with them again if I am in need of a car. An A+++++++ DEALERSHIP!. Kim

Whtwlf316
5/18/2014

"Awsome visit"

Awsome buying experience and I am a hard person to please thank you to your staff for such great work. Pass this along please. Chris

Darla