Koons White Marsh Chevrolet

Acquisitions Manager

February 21, 2017

"Never go anywhere else"

- Dhastmann

I purchased my vehicle there and have all my work done there too. Very professional and awesome staff. Loved my adviser Eric and he explained everything on my estimate and invoice

February 20, 2017

"Great experience "

- Michaloski3

The service team were very knowledgeable and friendly. I felt like I received a good deal on my tires. I'm very happy with Eric Hastmann's professionalism and I will be back. Thank you for the great service.

February 18, 2017

"Customer experience was great"

- Kaylaj

I've been driving for a couple years now & my father has sent me to him ever since I know I am in good hands no matter what. He is so polite and very respectful, always great customer assistance with Brian I would recommend him to anybody.

New 2017 Chevrolet Colorado, $35084