Koons White Marsh Chevrolet

10207 Philadelphia Road,
White Marsh, Maryland 21162
Koons White Marsh Chevrolet Info
About Koons White Marsh Chevrolet

Koons White Marsh Chevrolet specializes in the sales and service of Chevrolet vehicles along with full-line certified pre-owned. Koons is proud to serve customers in White Marsh MD, Middle River MD, Bel Air MD, Essex MD, and all around the Baltimore MD. Jim Koons Automotive is a family-owned and operated automotive group since 1964. With 31 franchises in 22 locations in the Washington, DC area, including Maryland, Virginia and Delaware, Koons is on the Top 15 list of largest automotive groups in the U.S., and one of the largest online dealers in the nation. Koons was named one of Washington Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” in 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012. Krystal Koons is the official spokesperson for Jim Koons Automotive Companies.

About Koons White Marsh Chevrolet

Woody
6/14/2016

"Professional service"

Pleasant service experience and very professional with no ggames. Everything was up front and done in a timely manner. I'll be back for any future needs.

Kathleen Horka

June 16, 2016

Thank you for the five star review! I'm happy to hear you had such an awesome experience getting your car serviced and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!

pansygirl
6/14/2016

"Excellent Service Department, Friendly People"

I have always found Koons Service Department, very friendly, knowledgeable, and addresses all concerns of the customer. Highly recommend it. Brian Hastmann has been my Service Advisor since my first purchase with Koons years ago. I absolutely love his honestly and great customer service.

June 16, 2016

Thank you for the five star review!

Confused1
6/05/2016

"Empty Promises"

Told sales Agent (Mr. Engleman) Upfront that I wanted to see numbers and rates as I was not sure of my credit rating and that I would need my husband as co-signer. He said that I was approved for a loan, but could not tell me how much. Told him I had a car that I would probably have to roll over into new loan, told me he only had two vehicles to sell me. Gave me a hatchback to test drive and said he would have numbers when I came back. Told him I was not a hatchback person. Told me I had a choice between two sonics, one white and one red (I really wanted a Cruze). Then he tells me that the bank won't approve the red one because it is a 2015. (even though new, he said bank considers it used.) still no numbers. When I finally (after 4 1/2 hours) tell him I need some numbers to look at, he shows me the top of my budget and states he only has 2 sedans on the whole lot that he can sell me. This is a new car dealership. I asked why couldn't I order a car if they didn't have any on lot, no response. He kept focusing on color of car, I wanted to know numbers. They gave me a very low value on my trade. I was just disappointed by the whole experience. I called another dealer, they told me to come on over, got a higher trade in for my car, got numbers and negotiated a deal after I left Koons, By the way I got my payments lower than I was paying currently for my car and only put $500 down. It is a 2016 Chevy CRUZE. So even though I had to travel a little further, I got the deal I wanted and the other car dealer went over and above to put me in this car, They said I drove a hard bargain but they weren't going to let me leave until they had done everything in their power to make me happy. Koons, not so much

Graham Engleman

tazbo2003
6/04/2016

"A Friendly, Smooth, Non-Pressured Car Buying Experience"

Using the Koons White Marsh website, I located the used vehicle I was interested in, made contact with the dealership for a test drive and also did a financing application on-line. When I arrived at dealership, Graham greeted me and confirmed which vehicle I was interested in. After completing the test drive form, we went out to look the vehicle over and also checked out a similar vehicle that was on lot. Took a test drive, had my trade looked at, sat down with Graham to talk price and down payment and then went to the very nice waiting/lunch room while Graham talked with finance dept and manager. A short time later Graham came to tell me that I had been approved for financing (I do not have the best credit score) and he would come get me when finance guy was ready for me. In about 5 minutes Graham took me to see the finance 'wizard' Rodney. Rodney explained the features I was going to have with the financing deal,(ie: extended warranty and GAP insurance) and gave me the terms of the financing offer. I was amazed... literally amazed at how low my interest rate was. Rodney is definitely a 'financing wizard'! I signed all the forms to buy the vehicle and was told I was taking it home with me, something I didn't think would be possible. I met up with Graham again, to find he had moved my 2013 Buick Verano in Mocha Bronze Metallic paint, next to my 2003 Chrysler PT Cruiser in Lt Almond Metallic, so I could empty my belongings into the Verano. After I finished doing that, Graham took a picture of me wiht my Verano, thanked me again for choosing Koons White Marsh for my vehicle purchase, then drove off with my PT Cruiser. As I sat in the Verano looking over the dash controls and adjusting the mirrors, it slowly sunk in... I had bought a new-to-me car in about 4 hours. Not only that, but I never felt rushed or pressured to buy a vehicle and was walked through every step of the process with full understanding of each step along the way to ownership. My experience with Koons White Marsh was a very friendly one, where the buying process was very smooth and the staff worked for me, to get me into the vehicle I wanted. It doesn't get much better than that. KUDOS to Graham, Rodney and the Koons team for making mine a very friendly, smooth buying experience! Have already recommended Koons White Marsh... and especially Graham and Rodney... to friends.

Graham Engleman (sales) Rodney (?) (finance)

June 09, 2016

Thank you so much for the review! I'm so happy to hear about your awesome experience at Koons! It really sounds like Graham & Rodney took great care of you. Congratulations on your new Verano! We look forward to seeing you again!

Silverado
5/26/2016

"Greatest"

Koons' service department is the greatest. Their service reps are always very helpful and easy to deal with. This is the second vehicle we have bought from Koons and will continue to return in the future.

Eddie

May 27, 2016

Thanks for the review!

Jeannie
4/29/2016

"Great Experience"

I purchased a Suv at Koons.Our salesperson(Lamont Anderson) was great and had a fantistic personality. The Service Department was pleasant to work with. Thank- you Katie and Dan for taking care of the minor repairs. Enjoyable experience

Katie

May 11, 2016

We are very happy to hear that you had an enjoyable experience, Jeannie! Thank you for taking the time to review, come back again soon!

Kasiebk
4/12/2016

"The worse customer service i have ever experienced!"

STAY AWAY!!!! JERRY THE MANAGER IS THE WORSE BUSINESS MAN THAT I HAVE EVER COME ACROSS!!! THEY PUSHED FOR ME TO TAKE THE CAR THAT DAY WITHOUT GETTING ALL THE NECESSARY PAPERWORK. THEN HARRASSED MY FATHER AND I FOR TWO WEEKS. HE HUNG UP ON ME ON MORE THAN ONE OCCASSION. THEY GAVE ME THE ULTIMATE RUN AROUND. IN CONCLUSION AFTEE THEY GET YOUR MONEY YOU ARE NO LONGER VALUABLE TO THEM. I WOULD NOT RECCOMMEND ANYONE GIVE THEM BUSINESS....YOU CAN FIND THE SAME CARS AT ANOTHET DEALERSHIP WHERE THEY WILL VALUE YOUR BUSINESS.

Jerry/Eric

jfndive
3/31/2016

"Refusing to Service Vehicle"

I took my 2013 Malibu in for a fluid leak, Stabilitrak light on and the ABS light on. I received a call from the Parts and Service Director at Koons Chevrolet advising me that due to low customer satisfaction ratings I gave the dealer and the vehicle they would no longer be able to service my vehicle. I advised the director that my issues were more with the vehicle than the dealer and I made that point clear on the satisfaction surveys but he said that still reflects negatively on the dealership. He said it also negatively impacts the dealer’s ability to provide quality customer service to the rest of their customer base. Several of the problems with the vehicle could be warranty repairs and still the dealer is refusing to service the vehicle. Refusing to perform potential warranty repairs and turning a vehicle away with possible safety issues or major mechanical failure is in no way providing quality customer service. Now the problem is not only with the product but the dealer that services or refuses to service the vehicle. I have never been so unhappy with a product or service facility in my life. I have attempted to stay loyal to Chevrolet but I can’t any longer if this is how they treat customers.

1972
3/17/2016

"Car buying experience "

Sales representative Gary he is great he will get you in a car guaranteed with a great deal. Go to Koons in white marsh and ask for Gary!! Make sure you tell him Trenae sent you he's the best and as always enjoy your new car because you look great in it.

Gary Harris

Gbruce500
3/15/2016

"Timely service"

As always I was taken on time, Randy takes very good care of me and my car, keeps me advised of any additional service options I may need or want. Vehicle was ready as promised. I have no complaints, my service visits are always the same.

Randy Gittere