Koons White Marsh Chevrolet

Koons White Marsh Chevrolet

Call
Koons White Marsh Chevrolet Info
About Koons White Marsh Chevrolet

Koons White Marsh Chevrolet specializes in the sales and service of Chevrolet vehicles along with full-line certified pre-owned. Koons is proud to serve customers in White Marsh MD, Middle River MD, Bel Air MD, Essex MD, and all around the Baltimore MD. Jim Koons Automotive is a family-owned and operated automotive group since 1964. With 31 franchises in 22 locations in the Washington, DC area, including Maryland, Virginia and Delaware, Koons is on the Top 15 list of largest automotive groups in the U.S., and one of the largest online dealers in the nation. Koons was named one of Washington Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” in 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012. Krystal Koons is the official spokesperson for Jim Koons Automotive Companies.

About Koons White Marsh Chevrolet

"best buying car experience ever!!!!"

I am so happy with my experience at Koons Mr. Nick Tsalafoas Mr Gene DiNalale & Mr Tim Berg all went above and beyond to help us find the car we wanted .I 100% would recommend Koons to anyone who is interested in buying a car!!! Thank you for you kind service .. your team rocks!!!!!

"Second New Car from Koons"

I bought a 2014 Chevy Cruze from Graham at Koons Chevy. This is the second Chevy I have bought from this dealership with my other car being a new 2009 Chevy Cobalt XFE. I have returned to this dealership because of the consistent good customer service, friendly staff, and warm atmosphere. I am a Chevy guy for life and Koons is going to be my dealer for life.

Graham Engleman

"THEY WILL STEAL OUT OF YOU CAR AND DAMAGE IT IN SERVICE. "

I am disgusted with the service. First of all a money order was stolen out of my car and my door was broken in the process of getting my recall fixed. I plan to sue this company. ASAP. Service Advisor was a Randy Harris and I am absolutely disgusted.

Randy Harris

"Great Experience"

I found the Service Team at Koon's Chevy to be personable and professional. The Service Director John Wyant and his Associate Brian Hastmann took great care of us and addressed our issues beyond our expectation.

"DO NOT GO HERE"

I will NEVER EVER be buying or EVER recommend anyone to buy from this dealership! I bought a 2005 Chevy Silverado that looked to be in mint condition but turned out to be horrible. I drove it home from the dealership the day i bought it and first the ABS light came on and my anti lock brakes began locking up. Then 6 days after i bought it i pulled it into the driveway and it was spewing antifreeze all over the place and i had to get it towed which coated me money and it turned out to be a water pump which the dealership only wanted to cover half the payment which was 500 dollars.Then a week after that one of my front ball joints completely sheered off and my whole left wheel was up into the fender and caused lots of damage, again had to be towed and this time all the way back to there dealership where after talking with them they fixed and paid for it. Now a month after i have had the truck its back in the shop and needs over 1,000 dollars worth of work including 2 inner tie rods a steering shaft and a component for the ABS system, which they told me they basically want no part in and will not help me with the costs. When i had bought the truck they claimed that it was Maryland inspected which means it should be safe to drive, however my mechanic who is a Maryland state inspector says that by the looks of this truck it should have NEVER passed Maryland inspection! STAY FAR AWAY from this dealership they're out to take your money. I am still paying my truck payments and multiple mechanic bills for this stupid truck i should have never bought. PLEASE take my experience and go somewhere else!

"customer service"

Found a used 2008 Yellow Pontiac Solstice for sale @ Koons Chevrolet in White Marsh, MD and arranged to meet with Lamont that following Sat. Ended up getting the car and after leaving the dealership noticed a few issues with the car that I had not noticed when I test drove it. Spoke w/Lamont & Tim and after a few trips fixed all the issues and the car is running great. I would highly recommend everyone buying a car whether new or used from Koons. Their customer service and expediting repairs is 100%. This is a top rated dealership and I would do business with them again if I am in need of a car. An A+++++++ DEALERSHIP!. Kim

"Awsome visit"

Awsome buying experience and I am a hard person to please thank you to your staff for such great work. Pass this along please. Chris

Darla

"Nothing But Good News"

I wasn't really a Chevy person, until I met my wife and she had already had a cobalt from Koons. I used to take it in for her to get service done for it and I was so impressed by the way the service dept always treated me, I decided that my next car will come from Koons. When I got the new car, is when I met Brian and he is just wonderful. He will keep me updated, if I need anything I know I can just call him. I think it pretty cool how a dealership as big as Koons as this one on one service. Keep it up guys!

"Dave was great to deal with it was like shooting the..."

Dave was great to deal with it was like shooting the breeze with a friend. He went above and beyond to make my purchase of a 2011 EquInox a pain free experience. I am more than pleased and would recommend you see him if you are looking for a vehicle.

"I worked with Steve twice. The first time I gave him the..."

I worked with Steve twice. The first time I gave him the benefit of the doubt because I was assigned to him when I walked in. The second time that I met with him, after making an appointment, I was in the dealership for less than 15 minutes. He promised me something fantastic when I came back the second time. He failed to provide the something fantastic and he failed to take note of what we discussed when we had initially met. I left with a 30 minute trip out of my way to see nothing. He tried to sell me the exact opposite of what we had discussed. Dan Hassleberger was fantastic. I visited the service department to get my remote keyless entry programmed and he did it promptly. He was polite and personable and was sure to make sure that I felt comfortable. I will definitely revisit the service department at Koons.

Reviews of Nick Tsalafaos