Koons White Marsh Chevrolet

10207 Philadelphia Road,
White Marsh, Maryland 21162
Koons White Marsh Chevrolet Info
About Koons White Marsh Chevrolet

Koons White Marsh Chevrolet specializes in the sales and service of Chevrolet vehicles along with full-line certified pre-owned. Koons is proud to serve customers in White Marsh MD, Middle River MD, Bel Air MD, Essex MD, and all around the Baltimore MD. Jim Koons Automotive is a family-owned and operated automotive group since 1964. With 31 franchises in 22 locations in the Washington, DC area, including Maryland, Virginia and Delaware, Koons is on the Top 15 list of largest automotive groups in the U.S., and one of the largest online dealers in the nation. Koons was named one of Washington Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” in 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012. Krystal Koons is the official spokesperson for Jim Koons Automotive Companies.

About Koons White Marsh Chevrolet

RMaupin25
8/17/2015

"Disgusting Customer Service"

Referred here by "Auto Credit Express". Had a appointment with "Nick", but was handed off to a horrible salesman, "Rodney". Rodney took a photo copy of my license and we waited for the appraisal of my vehicle. A few moments later, Rodney comes back and puts my keys in my face, I was sitting and tells me, "I can't help you bro"...I thought he was kidding, due to his lack of professionalism and courtesy. So I said, "oooook...why not?". He told me I owed too much on my car and I was so disgusted...I walked out. Little did he know that I had $8300 to put down on it. So I went across the street to CarMax and drove away with a brand new 2015 Nissan Sentra. Keep up the good work Rodney...BRO!!!

Rodney

August 21, 2015

We apologize for your experience with Koons but thank you for the feedback. If there is anything else you need please do not hesitate to call us directly so we can discuss the situation.

Gina
7/14/2015

"Took the time to find my parents the right car!"

I took my parents to Koons in White Marsh last week. Their car was totalled in an accident, and they needed a car fast. We worked with Candice Frisby. What a great experience! My parents are in their 70's and were really unsure of what they wanted. They were also working with a budget. Candice showed such patience and empathy while working with my parents. She wasn't pushy and made them and me feel super comfortable. Jerry, the sales manager also did an excellent working with my parents. Everyone in the dealership was friendly. My parents left the dealership with a car that was the right fit for them. I can't say enough about Candice's professionalism and the wonderful way she interacted with my parents (and myself)----TOP NOTCH!!!!!! :)

Candice Frisby, Jerry M

July 16, 2015

Thanks so much for the review! Glad to hear your parents were ok in the accident. Congrats on the new car!!!

hawkeye007
7/07/2015

"Promises"

A benchmark for any organization is the keeping of their promises. In all my experiences thus far, Koons has under-promised and over-delivered. In each case, they have provided more/better service than was expected!

Charles Burkhardt

July 09, 2015

Thanks for the review! We will continue to provide top notch service! Hope to see you again soon!

jeff322
6/30/2015

"GREAT EXPERIENCE"

Had a great experience here with Graham thanks for your service. Have sent a few people to him and they all have got cars. He was available before and after sales for questions.

Graham Engleman

July 06, 2015

Thanks for the review, Jeff!

debjazz
6/30/2015

"Excellent and great experience"

Ryan Parker, is fabulous! He has mastered his Salesmanship skills! Awesome, customer service skills and very patient while I took a long time to decide on my vehicle. Kept a smile on his face at all times. He is the best salesman I've ever experienced while purchasing a car. Thank you, Ryan Ms. Deb

Thank you Deb!

AHendy
6/24/2015

"Excellent Customer Service"

Ryan Parker has been my go to Salesman since obtaining my license in 2004. He sold me my very first car and because of his warm welcoming spirit and extensive knowledge in this line of business he has earned a lifetime customer. It was no brainer when it was time for me to trade in my car and my husband's car. From the moment we walked into Koons White Marsh, we were taken care of. We were welcomed promptly and the whole purchase process was transparent, quick, and hassle free. With the help of Ryan's experience and added humor to a, at times, stressful decision, we were able to purchase two cars that we were completely satisified with. Even after the sale, when questions arise about our purchase or warranty, Ryan is always a phone call away. Very pleased with our overall experience!

July 06, 2015

Thank you so much for leaving us a review!

Keaton01
6/23/2015

"Helpful"

The salesman & sales manager were very helpful. They did not push us to buy anything but, made us feel real at ease. They made sure we were comfortable with our purchase.

July 06, 2015

Thanks for leaving us a review!

Jcouls
6/06/2015

"I was wow'd!!!"

super deal and amazing team, from the salesmen to service dept! A true first class place to do business! Thanks to everyone involved in my very positive experience!

June 09, 2015

Glad to hear we were able to "WOW" you! Any business is only as good as the people that work there and we're glad to hear you experienced great service from our team. Thanks for taking the time to share with others!

June 08, 2015

Thanks for the review! Congrats on the new car!

raven1
6/06/2015

"Buying a new/used car "

I knew basically what I wanted when I went in. I knew what I could afford and would not go above that price. Armando Graham was very helpful and not pushy at all. : ) I test drove a car I liked and was sold from that moment on. I will send other family and friends to Koons in the future. Thanks again. Barbara Holcomb, Middle River MD

Tim Burr for helping us when a price difference was noticed on the computer pricing which was different than what I paid.

June 09, 2015

Thanks for the review Barbara! So glad to hear that we were able to get you in the car you wanted and keep it in your budget. We have a great selection and strive to provide wonderful service and we're glad to hear you experienced both. Thanks for taking the time to share with others!

June 08, 2015

Thanks for the review Barbara!

americantruckowner
5/19/2015

"Older Truck Treated Like it was New"

Spoke to Brian Hastmann about an Issue with my 1997 K1500 that I thought might be Fuel Injector related. I wanted Koons to diagnose the problem and report back to me. The next day Brian Hastmann called to confirm the Injector was at fault. He presented me with 3 options to get the Issue corrected. One option was a cleaning that has an 80% success rate, but was the least expensive. The second Option was to replace the Failed Injector which would solve the problem. The third Option was to convert from CPFI (SFI) to MFI which was discussed in a Technical Service Bulletin Issued by General Motors. I chose the Third Option. While Koons was Diagnosing my Truck they performed a major Inspection and had some suggested repairs. Brian was very Professional. He discussed each repair with me in detail and together we weighed the need to take immediate action or if the repair could wait. I authorized some of the repairs as I knew the Truck had other Issues being 18 years old. I have been driving the Truck for 2 weeks now since the repairs were made and I couldn't be more satisfied. The Truck runs like new again. Everything is so expensive these days but I don't mind paying what's fair especially when the work is done right and done right the first time. I recommend Koons Chevrolet of White Marsh 100% and Brian Hastmann as the go to person for all your service needs. I don't know the Mechanics Name (Tech 193) that worked on my Truck, but he obviously is a Great Mechanic and treated my Truck as if it were his own. Thanks to everyone!

May 28, 2015

Thanks for the review! Hope to see you again in the future. Congrats on the new truck!

Reviews of Tim Berg