Kuni Lexus of Colorado Springs

604 Auto Heights,
Colorado Springs, Colorado 80905
Kuni Lexus of Colorado Springs Info
About Kuni Lexus of Colorado Springs

Kuni Lexus of Colorado Springs...luxury's home in Motor City. It is our mission to provide an unequaled vehicle ownership experience and to exceed the expectations of our guests by providing a level of service that is unmatched in the luxury car segment. At Kuni Lexus of Colorado Springs, luxury is our passion.

About Kuni Lexus of Colorado Springs

Jay_Bowen
4/29/2016

"New Car Purchase Review"

Everyone I dealt with at Kuni Lexus was pleasant, professional, and extremely knowledgeable about the Lexus product line. They were responsive to phone calls and email messages and took time to introduce us to the SUV after purchase. Alan Paul helped to orient us to the many features of the Lexus RX450h, of which there are several. It was an overall great experience and I would not hesitate to recommend Lexus and the professionals listed below from Kuni Lexus to anyone.

Joyful owner!
4/24/2016

"Happiness is dealing with Kuni Lexus!"

After leasing our first Lexus three years ago from Kuni of Colorado Springs we definitely wanted to purchase an upgrade from them. We received excellent attention from Kim Zacharias and Tom Smith regarding a special order. They both were very accommodating when helping us to build the car we wanted. Tom graciously kept us informed about the delivery date as timing was crucial for us. Upon arrival special arrangements were made within a day for us to pick up the vehicle. Alan Paul did an excellent job training us on all the new technology on the 2016. We are appreciative for the follow-up calls and messages from Tom and Alan regarding any questions not covered on the day of purchase. We are very happy with our excellent associations with Kim, Tom and Alan as they make us feel like family and guarantee they will be there for us if needed. The quality of the dealership staff, and vehicle are outstanding.

AL
4/08/2016

"Professional, timely, experts"

I usually let the product sell itself. In this case, I was met by Zingi Wilson, a true processional that did just that plus provided those intricate details unknown to the buyer. It took me three trips to make final decisions on options and packages. Every trip, either Zingi, Alan or another Kinu professional met me at the door and again let the vehicle sell itself. I ordered my RX and was in no hurry for delivery. Zingi delivered almost 8 weeks ahead of schedule. He also advised me of the car-buying plan at Costco. I was planning on using USAA, Costco was better. On delivery day, I arrived several hours ahead of the scheduled time, no problem, Zingi worked me into his schedule and made delivery. Alan Paul provided me the "how to operate" your vehicle session. I've had experiences as to where I'd rather that person drop dead. Alan made me feel comfortable and fully explained his responses to every question. Excellent buying experience with Kuni Lexus. My only regret was pronouncing Zengi's name wrong on a couple of occasions. However, his professionalism shined high on each occasion.

Lexusfan
3/02/2016

"Awesome Experience!"

Lexus is the top-rated car manufactured for quality. Couple that with an outstanding experience at the dealership and it's win/win all the way. The folks at Kuni Lexus of Colorado Springs provided us with that outstanding experience at every level. Michael Young is an extremely knowledgeable and pleasant sales consultant and worked with us every step of the way to make sure we got the vehicle we were looking for and answered all our questions as well. I would very strongly recommend him to anyone looking for the perfect Lexus. Zengi Wilson, the Sales Manager with whom we worked, was also extremely professional and knows more about what is available (both cars and features on cars) and how to get it delivered expeditiously than anyone with whom we've worked before. Kalib Steele was the technology specialist who patiently took us through all the technological advances on the car. All three of these individuals clearly enjoy what they do, which made our experience very enjoyable. So, again, getting the best car on the road and getting to actually enjoy the purchase experience - AWESOME!

Michael Young and Kalib Steele

jvlexus
2/22/2016

"Third Lexus - Great people from Sales, Finance, Service"

Pretty hard to say enjoyable experince when buying or trading a car. Kuni Lexus is the exception to the rule. This is our third Lexus and 2nd from Kuni. We reommend Bill K. in sales and Natelly in fiance and all of the service team.

Natallie in finance.

Anbergren
12/30/2015

"Red carpet treatment"

Red carpet treatment even for used cars. The technology specialists go over all of the vehicles technology package and help you set everything up. The availability of the technology specialists to help you doesn't go away after you dive off. The best customer service I've received from a dealership in a lot of years!

Mike, Kalib

Mike Pennica
11/06/2015

"Just a GREAT Experience!"

Buying or leasing a new vehicle can be a stressful experience. Ed Baur's team of professionals does a wonderful job assisting the customer. From when you walk in to driving the vehicle out of the showroom, you will be surrounded by great professionals. I have purchased many vehicles over the years; I'd rate Ed's operation "Best of Class!" Thanks for helping this busy business owner :)

Jessica Parker, Brian

LAM
10/15/2015

"Rich Cruz knows his vehicles and no pressure "

I had researched on line for at least three to four months before I found the perfect vehicle at Kuni Lexus of Colorado Springs, and this was researching vehicles within a 200 mile radius. I purchased a pre-owned vehicle at their location, and it had all the features and requirements that I was interested in plus additional features that made it more appealing. Since this is a major purchase next to purchasing a home, it can be very stressful. Working with Rich Cruz made that stress go away. Rich was very informative and gave me factual information about the vehicle assisting me in deciding that I had made the right choice. Rich was there to help me make a good well-informed decision and with no pressure added at all. He didn’t pressure me into making a decision the day I walked in, but of course I came back since I knew it was the right one. Zengi Wilson was very helpful as well. Financing in most cases makes or breaks a deal, and he was able to obtain better financing than I was offered at another dealership and on my own personally. Even though a Company may have more resources to obtain these options, employees may not take that extra step to do so, as he did. The customer service was definitely there from all employees from sales, technical, financing, and accounting. All employees made me feel very comfortable which is very helpful in making the right decision. So don’t be hesitant in walking into Kuni Lexus because I am very happy that I did.

Rich Cruz

BMW 2010
9/10/2015

"No pressure sales along with a good deal."

I am very happy with my recent purchase from Kuni Lexus of Colorado Springs. I did not feel pressured with any part of the purchase. I felt that I got a good deal and enjoyed purchasing a vehicle from them.

Rich Cruz

Ronda
8/23/2015

"Tom Smith is the man!!"

My main reason for giving this review is my salesman Tom Smith. This is the third vehicle I have bought from this dealership. This is my first time dealing with Tom Smith but I was very please with everything about him. I live in Las Vegas, so to go to Colorado to purchase a vehicle says alot about this dealership.Tom always returned my calls immediately and answered all my questions. When I flew to Colorado, he picked up my husband and I at the airport and then we completed the transaction. He even bought me a birthday cake because it just happened to be the day before my birthday. The staff sang Happy Birthday to me and we all had cake. Everyone was very nice but Tom was on top of the pile... He was Great!!! I wish we had Lexus dealeships like that in Vegas.... It would save me a long drive!!!!Cheers to Kuni Lexus!!!!

Reviews of Tom Smith