Kuni Lexus of Colorado Springs

604 Auto Heights,
Colorado Springs, Colorado 80905
Kuni Lexus of Colorado Springs Info
About Kuni Lexus of Colorado Springs

Kuni Lexus of Colorado Springs...luxury's home in Motor City. It is our mission to provide an unequaled vehicle ownership experience and to exceed the expectations of our guests by providing a level of service that is unmatched in the luxury car segment. At Kuni Lexus of Colorado Springs, luxury is our passion.

About Kuni Lexus of Colorado Springs

DebBram16
6/09/2016

"The people here are wonderful "

I found a car on line and went to the dealership to test drive it, the salesman was very patient as I wanted a longer test drive to make sure I liked the car. They handled everything pretty quickly and I am now the owner of a nice Mercedes Benz.

The salesmand Mike and the tech guy were very kind and I appreciated their knowledge of all the bells and whistles.

donaldko
6/08/2016

"10/10 dealership"

the following is my response to a Lexus Customer Survey that I was sent a couple of weeks after purchasing the car // survey question = What did you like the best about your dealership experience? // my answer was as follows // the entire dealership // the people I dealt with, notably my primary contact, Ken Phelps (sales consultant) - just a wonderful trustworthy guy who followed up and dealt with all my questions - he was very much on top of things - I would wholeheartedly recommend Ken to anyone looking for a Lexus, not only locally, but nationwide // everyone else I dealt with as great as well: Amy Fox (biz dev), Tim Evans (reconditioning mgr), Don DeCarlo (biz mgr), Kalib Steele (delivery specialist) // there was a sense of geniality amongst the staff - it was very pleasant being there // the car was delivered looking immaculate inside & out // a couple of minor issues with the vehicle where dealt with quickly and to my satisfaction // it's hard to believe I received such quality attention and service just for purchasing a used 5 year old Lexus ES 350 // one can safely buy a car sight unseen from out-of-state as I did because of their trustworthiness // based on my experience, Kuni Lexus is a 10/10 dealership

Ken Phelps, Amy Fox, Kalib Steele

Reviewofservice
5/09/2016

"Not the Best Experience"

Just watch the dealer charge. The advertisement will say it is included in the price but they will add it back in on the final write up. The 140 point inspection left me with bad wiper blades, very low tire pressure in one tire, and the oil service notice was not reset.

Bill

Jay_Bowen
4/29/2016

"New Car Purchase Review"

Everyone I dealt with at Kuni Lexus was pleasant, professional, and extremely knowledgeable about the Lexus product line. They were responsive to phone calls and email messages and took time to introduce us to the SUV after purchase. Alan Paul helped to orient us to the many features of the Lexus RX450h, of which there are several. It was an overall great experience and I would not hesitate to recommend Lexus and the professionals listed below from Kuni Lexus to anyone.

Joyful owner!
4/24/2016

"Happiness is dealing with Kuni Lexus!"

After leasing our first Lexus three years ago from Kuni of Colorado Springs we definitely wanted to purchase an upgrade from them. We received excellent attention from Kim Zacharias and Tom Smith regarding a special order. They both were very accommodating when helping us to build the car we wanted. Tom graciously kept us informed about the delivery date as timing was crucial for us. Upon arrival special arrangements were made within a day for us to pick up the vehicle. Alan Paul did an excellent job training us on all the new technology on the 2016. We are appreciative for the follow-up calls and messages from Tom and Alan regarding any questions not covered on the day of purchase. We are very happy with our excellent associations with Kim, Tom and Alan as they make us feel like family and guarantee they will be there for us if needed. The quality of the dealership staff, and vehicle are outstanding.

AL
4/08/2016

"Professional, timely, experts"

I usually let the product sell itself. In this case, I was met by Zingi Wilson, a true processional that did just that plus provided those intricate details unknown to the buyer. It took me three trips to make final decisions on options and packages. Every trip, either Zingi, Alan or another Kinu professional met me at the door and again let the vehicle sell itself. I ordered my RX and was in no hurry for delivery. Zingi delivered almost 8 weeks ahead of schedule. He also advised me of the car-buying plan at Costco. I was planning on using USAA, Costco was better. On delivery day, I arrived several hours ahead of the scheduled time, no problem, Zingi worked me into his schedule and made delivery. Alan Paul provided me the "how to operate" your vehicle session. I've had experiences as to where I'd rather that person drop dead. Alan made me feel comfortable and fully explained his responses to every question. Excellent buying experience with Kuni Lexus. My only regret was pronouncing Zengi's name wrong on a couple of occasions. However, his professionalism shined high on each occasion.

Lexusfan
3/02/2016

"Awesome Experience!"

Lexus is the top-rated car manufactured for quality. Couple that with an outstanding experience at the dealership and it's win/win all the way. The folks at Kuni Lexus of Colorado Springs provided us with that outstanding experience at every level. Michael Young is an extremely knowledgeable and pleasant sales consultant and worked with us every step of the way to make sure we got the vehicle we were looking for and answered all our questions as well. I would very strongly recommend him to anyone looking for the perfect Lexus. Zengi Wilson, the Sales Manager with whom we worked, was also extremely professional and knows more about what is available (both cars and features on cars) and how to get it delivered expeditiously than anyone with whom we've worked before. Kalib Steele was the technology specialist who patiently took us through all the technological advances on the car. All three of these individuals clearly enjoy what they do, which made our experience very enjoyable. So, again, getting the best car on the road and getting to actually enjoy the purchase experience - AWESOME!

Michael Young and Kalib Steele

jvlexus
2/22/2016

"Third Lexus - Great people from Sales, Finance, Service"

Pretty hard to say enjoyable experince when buying or trading a car. Kuni Lexus is the exception to the rule. This is our third Lexus and 2nd from Kuni. We reommend Bill K. in sales and Natelly in fiance and all of the service team.

Natallie in finance.

Anbergren
12/30/2015

"Red carpet treatment"

Red carpet treatment even for used cars. The technology specialists go over all of the vehicles technology package and help you set everything up. The availability of the technology specialists to help you doesn't go away after you dive off. The best customer service I've received from a dealership in a lot of years!

Mike, Kalib

Mike Pennica
11/06/2015

"Just a GREAT Experience!"

Buying or leasing a new vehicle can be a stressful experience. Ed Baur's team of professionals does a wonderful job assisting the customer. From when you walk in to driving the vehicle out of the showroom, you will be surrounded by great professionals. I have purchased many vehicles over the years; I'd rate Ed's operation "Best of Class!" Thanks for helping this busy business owner :)

Jessica Parker, Brian