Kuni Lexus of Colorado Springs

604 Auto Heights,
Colorado Springs, Colorado 80905
Kuni Lexus of Colorado Springs Info
About Kuni Lexus of Colorado Springs

Kuni Lexus of Colorado Springs...luxury's home in Motor City. It is our mission to provide an unequaled vehicle ownership experience and to exceed the expectations of our guests by providing a level of service that is unmatched in the luxury car segment. At Kuni Lexus of Colorado Springs, luxury is our passion.

About Kuni Lexus of Colorado Springs

Cspringsmom
7/21/2015

"No Pressure Tactics"

The first thing we loved was the "no pressure" attitude everyone at Kuni had. We revisited the lot at least five times before deciding to purchase there and we never felt pressured into making a rash decision. Everyone was very friendly and we felt welcomed, even just to ask questions. Michael Young was a great representation of Kuni because he had a great deal of information on each vehicle and yet let us take the time we needed to make what will hopefully be a purchase we will have for many, many years. He listened to what our criteria was and didn't try to steer us to vehicles out of our budget. He made us feel very comfortable. After we made the decision, Natalie (finance), Kalib and Zengi worked with us to offer great support and even repair a few items on the car that were not quite perfect. This really made us appreciate choosing a business that cares so much about the product they sell they are willing to make a pre-owned car look and function like near new! We were thrilled. We highly recommend the folks at Kuni Lexus. Hopefully you'll be as impressed as we were.

Michael Young, Kalib Steele

D. Schultz
6/30/2015

"Best experience in leasing an RX350"

This s my third Lexus RX 350, and by far the best experience. All have been good, but Michael Young who assisted me was efficient, courteous, very knowledgeable and got right to the point in determining the features I wanted, the price I could afford, and even found the exact color that day. He is a charming person, and is one of the best salesmenI have worked with. Matt Webber helped acquaint me with the technology and was equally courteous, pleasant and thorough. I was very grateful to hve worked with such accomplished individuals.

Michael Young, Matt Weber

MrsBeans
6/29/2015

"We Love This Dealership!"

Kuni Lexus of Colorado Springs is the best. We are repeat customers and there is a reason -- the integrity and customer care shown is exemplary. The entire transaction went very smoothly and was quite enjoyable. It was like visiting friends. Thank you very much, Ed Baur and Michael Young! The car is fabulous. Regards, Fred & Rita Ramos

Michael Young

rdparadis
5/14/2015

"Just bought a 2015 RX 350."

Been looking for an RX 350 for some time. Found exactly what I wanted at a very good price at Kuni. Tom Smith worked the deal for us . . . very knowledgeable, low key, no pressure. Highly recommend Tom to anyone just looking or very serious and knows exactly what they want.

Kalib Steele

William in Monument
5/08/2015

"First Lexus Purchase"

My first Lexus purchase was an RX 350. The process was just great. No pressure. Salesperson Michael Diaz was more than helpful. Would recommend Kuni Lexus to anyone. Completely satisfied customer.

Michael Diaz, Mark Davis

Murphys of Colorado
5/02/2015

"New Car Purchase"

We recently purchase our first Lexus, a 2015 RX350. Working with sales consultant Tom Smith was a delight. It was the best and most enjoyable experience we've had in 50 years of car buying. Tom worked with us to special order a vehicle with the equipment that was important to us without over-buying. The new owner education provided by Alan Paul and Kalib Steel was spot on. They were not only thorough in covering a huge amount of information but they were patient and totally unhurried with a couple senior citizens as we grappled with the array of technology in today's vehicles.. We were referred to Kuni and to Tom Smith specifically by a long time repeat customer. We are pleased to say that our kuni experience lived up to our expectations in every way.

Mike Rock
4/03/2015

"Kuni of Colorado Springs"

Unpretentious, down to earth. Great Service, great Salesperson (Bill Kaminski), and a fantastic experience. I would highly recommend Kuni Lexus of Colorado Springs. I would also highly recommend you call Bill Kaminski!

Bobbi
3/31/2015

"Great Service"

Very impressed with service department and employees. I feel confident that any issues with my car were addressed and expertly fixed..I appreciated the time Nathan took to explain work that had to be done, and for finding a loaner car I could use for the day.

Nathan Strong

Nickerson
3/24/2015

"Excellent Serivce! "

From the first phone call, till the end of the vehicle purchase, we experienced the most excellent service! We normally go through a broker. But this experience changed our minds! They were friendly, professional and knowledgeable. From Don Decarlo in Finance, Michael Young in Sales and Kalib Steele in Technology, they treated us with the most respect! We were in and out in no time. They stayed late for us to finish our purchase and Kalib took his time showing us every button in the vehicle. He made sure we had no further questions! We are happy customers and now devoted to Kuni Lexus of Colorado Springs! (Did we mention we are from Denver) Thank you all !

Michael Young, Kalib Steele

waynepederson
3/02/2015

"Great warrantee on a previously owned Lexus"

Kuni Management Your team did an exceptional job in handling a major issue on my recently purchased 2007 ES 350. They were courteous, helpful, and generous in resolving the issue an no cost to me. They were generous in furnishing a very nice 2015 loaner, which I wished I could buy. (Your service department is very helpful to your sales department in that regard.) I'm totally impressed with Lexus and with Kuni. Buying a previously owned vehicle at any other dealer would not have provided the exceptional commitment to their product as did Kuni. Kuni went way beyond expectation is taking care of the problem. Hats off to Nathan in the service department and Tom in sales for their great support of their customer. Wayne Pederson

Nathan