Kuni Lexus of Colorado Springs

Kuni Lexus of Colorado Springs
Call
Kuni Lexus of Colorado Springs Info
About Kuni Lexus of Colorado Springs

Kuni Lexus of Colorado Springs...luxury's home in Motor City. It is our mission to provide an unequaled vehicle ownership experience and to exceed the expectations of our guests by providing a level of service that is unmatched in the luxury car segment. At Kuni Lexus of Colorado Springs, luxury is our passion.

About Kuni Lexus of Colorado Springs

"Perfect!!!"

That was my experience with my recent purchase at Kuni Lexus. Ask for Mike Young and Matt Weber. They are true professionals and will work with you (no matter how long it takes) to find you the perfect vehicle. That's what they did for me!!!

Mike Young, Matt Weber

"Wonderful experience"

I leased a vehicle at Kuni Lexus today. I have previously leased one other car and purchased 3 more. Every time I enter Kuni Lexus it is a great experience. The service is great from every employee and their follow-up is excellent. Thank you all for giving me a wonderful experience.

Michael Young and, Matt Webber

"Thank You Michael Young & Ed Baur!"

We strongly recommend Kuni Lexus of Colorado Springs. The integrity of this dealership is outstanding and the customer care they show is exemplary. Our salesman, Michael Young, was extremely knowledgeable, helpful and very personable with excellent people skills. We worked with both Michael and the General Manger, Ed Baur, who we go way back with -- this is our 4th Lexus from the Kuni family of dealerships. Ed Baur was able to locate the exact vehicle with the color and options we were searching for in his vast network of resources. The car was in another state and he was able to secure it for us. The entire transaction went extremely smoothly and was very enjoyable. The new car is fantastic! Thanks so much -- Fred & Rita Ramos

Michael Young

"Honest, Reliable, Friendly, and overall wonderful! "

We have been taking our Lexus that we had purchased elsewhere here for service for about 3 years. We already loved the very friendly staff and wonderful care we've had with the service department, so when we went in to purchase another Lexus we were again given nothing short of a pleasing, stress free experience to work with them. Tom Smith, and Bill Moore made us feel like what we needed mattered to them and they did their very best to give that to us. By far the best car buying experience we've ever had. We definitely highly recommend this dealership and will always come back here as long as we live in Colorado.

"Just bought my first Lexus"

I was treated professionally every step of the way and feel that I got a good deal. Michael & Zengi were very helpful and answered all my questions. My only gripe is a minor one and not reflected in the overall rating...I thought there was too much effort expended trying to sell me expensive (i.e., overpriced) dealer add-ons such as extended warranty, interior/exterior protection, Lo-Jack, etc. after I had agreed on a purchase price. That said, it was not a hard sell, and when I politely declined, no more was said. I'm very happy with my experience at Kuni Lexus and highly recommend to anyone in the market.

Michael Young

"Outstanding in all areas"

Have purchased 6 Lexus vehicles from this dealership over the past 8 years. They make you feel like family. Prices, trades and personal courtesy makes buying a car a real pleasure.

"Honest and reputable"

This is the first time we have bought a new car.myself and my husband were very nervous that we were gonna get stuck with unnecessary fee and charges. To our surprise Kuni Lexus was a very transparent dealership and very honest. We appreciate that greatly. Michael,Zengi,and Don were great. Thanks again for all your help we love our new car!

"Great service"

Dear Ed, Yesterday, I received excellent customer service form Tess and Eric. This was my first experience at Kuni in Colorado Springs, and it won't be the last time. I wanted you to know that I appreciate excellence and will continue to be a customer at Kuni Lexus, Colorado Springs. Both of these Service people provided expedient help that was beyond my expectations.

"Sales person"

Bill Kaminski is the best salesperson we have ever purchased a car from. Answering all of our questions, introducing us to anyone we would need to know or work with. After the sale I can just pop in and ask questions, or call Patrick, leave a message and he has never failed to call back and take the time to answer one of my many questions. Bill did a fabulous job of follow up phone call after the sale. We will return to Kuni and drive Lexus cars from now on. Terry and Juce Jenson, CS, CO

Bill Kaminski

"Customer expereince was exceptional"

I worked with Bill Kaminsky when I leased my Lexus three years ago. I found his knowledge, experience and professionalism were very good. I went to meet with Bill recently regarding my options at the end of the lease, and both Bill and Ed Baur were again extremely knowledgeable and helpful. I ended up leasing another Lexus and felt I was treated fairly on the price and terms of my new lease. I strongly recommend Bill and Ed to talk about your next car options. Bud Rainsberger

Zengi Wilson