Kuni Lexus of Colorado Springs

Kuni Lexus of Colorado Springs

Call
Kuni Lexus of Colorado Springs Info
About Kuni Lexus of Colorado Springs

Kuni Lexus of Colorado Springs...luxury's home in Motor City. It is our mission to provide an unequaled vehicle ownership experience and to exceed the expectations of our guests by providing a level of service that is unmatched in the luxury car segment. At Kuni Lexus of Colorado Springs, luxury is our passion.

About Kuni Lexus of Colorado Springs

joet14
1/24/2015

"The way service should be!"

What an exceptional experience! We bought an IS 250 from Michael Young at Kuni Lexus in Colorado Springs last night. Michael didn't sell us the car, we bought it from him. The honesty, sincerity and professionalism that Michael showed us was also displayed by each and every other person at this dealership. Jennifer Manier was great in helping us get everything set up in the car before we left. I would highly recommend everyone visiting Michael and Jennifer at this dealership!

Michael Young, Jennifer Manier

lawprof56
1/24/2015

"It's the Little Things that Count"

Arm rests! Basically that’s why we got the ’04 RX330. They were affixed to the front seats, and they weren’t on the Acura, BMW, Buick, and other SUVs. Those center consoles stay put when you move the seats; in the RX they follow each driver’s preferred seat placement. And, it drove nicely—like a Lexus. Though disappointed in the lowball offer for a trade-in, the price we got for a new Lexus was very competitive, and that sealed the deal. We liked it so much 4 years later we got another, a 2008 RX350. From experience, I sold my Audi myself and got a good deal on both cars. Almost 11 years later the ’04 still drove well, but I didn’t want unexpected problems down the road. On a breezy, cold, snowy late afternoon I cleaned up my ’04 and stopped in to see about a newer RX. The price for a 2012 RX350 was competitive and they offered a very fair trade-in for the ’04. Had they not, I’d have haggled more on their price (buying 2 previous cars from them didn’t seem to have the impact I expected). Personal service from Mike Y and Zengi was excellent, even if I was the only customer in the showroom for 3 hours on a lousy weather night. They were very attentive and polite and personal—all you would hope for in buying from a dealer. Patrick was superb in going over the differences in the 2012, and I was surprised at how many there were. These experiences will likely bring me back in a few more years. Hopefully some of these folks will still be there to continue the relationship. But, my wife’s still not happy about the arm rests. It’s the little things that count.

Joleen
12/19/2014

"Wonderful, professional employees "

We had already decided to purchase a Lexus due to acquaintances having driven one for years. Our experience with the dealership was epic! Michael Young in sales and Alan Paul technical explanation of the operation of the vehicle were a pleasure to work with. Price of the vehicle was very acceptable and we would recommend this dealership to anyone. Feeling comfortable to work with them on any problems that may arise. Love the vehicle!

Michael young and Alan Paul

LMF
12/19/2014

"My experience could not have been better!!!!!"

I would strongly recommend the Kuni Lexus dealership. I worked with Tom Smith in the sales department and he was no pressure, yet he explained everything to me in detail and made my experience of buying a new Lexus most pleasant. He was always most concerned about my time and schedule and very interested to be certain everything was working out for me. I would truly purchase another Lexus from this dealership and from Tom Smith. Jennifer Manier went over every detail of my new car and even though I knew I would not remember every detail of the car she offered for me to come in again and again and again until I know everything about every system of my car. She was unbelievably patient and kind when explaining all of the wonderful details of my new Lexus. What a great experience! Linda Flynn

richard.blanchard.96
12/14/2014

"Premium Dealer"

I spent months looking for a Jeep and finally found the right one at Kuni Lexis. I live 6 hours away and was able to negotiate a deal over the phone without ANY issues once we got to the dealership to check out the vehicle. As one would expect at a dealership that sells high end new vehicles, they also sell used vehicles that are also in excellent shape. Thanks to all at the dealership.

denisebilyeu
12/11/2014

"Awesome Dealership"

We had looked and looked and looked for just the right car. When we found what appeared to be a good match on-line, we contacted the dealership. The sales person (Amy Fox) was very helpful both via email and on the phone. On the day we arrived, she was not available, but we continued to receive excellent customer service from Cameron (sales), Jennifer (product specialist), Don (finance) and Michael (service). They answered all of our questions, helped to entertain our 7-year old during the lengthy process, and worked with us on pricing. With so many amazing luxury cars on the market, it wasn't easy to meet all of our needs (to include pricing), but this team did it.

Jennifer Manier

kris tamillow
12/04/2014

"Great experience buying Lexus RX350 SUV"

My husband and I recently purchased a 2015 RX350 from Kuni Lexus. We can both say that it was an excellent experience. Tom was our salesperson and he was knowledgeable and very nice to work with. We traded in a Land Rover LR2 and got a good trade in value for the car. We got a fair price as well for the new 350 so we were pleased with the transaction. Dealing with each person along the way was an outstanding experience. Even Matt, the young man who explained the features of our new car did an excellent job. I really understood how my car worked when I drove off the lot. I even went back the next day to ask a few more questions, and got immediate attention. Couldn't ask for a better car buying experience! Glad we made the choice to go with Kuni Lexus.

Matt, Allen

crookstonj
11/30/2014

"Professionalism at Every Level"

We are, by our natures, generally hostile to any dealings with car salesmen and characteristically brace for a negative experience. Kuni in Colorado Springs provided a genuinely pleasant exception from what we were expecting. From the person holding the door open to the receptionist to the salesmen we had nothing to do with to the sales manager to our salesman to the technical representative, we encountered friendliness with no semblance of pressure. Their standard seems to be one of high professionalism - treat everyone walking through the door the same: with courtesy and unfeigned friendliness. It will be easy to go back to this dealership! Oh, yeah, we love our new car!

Alan Paul

mjo1
11/29/2014

"Outstanding Customer Service"

I was in the market for a used car and found one on-line I was interested in at Kuni Lexus (not a Lexus). Customer service was outstanding and it didn't matter that we were looking at new are used. Our Salesman Scott Cain and Product Specialist Jennifer Mainer and everyone in between were exceptionally friendly and very knowledgeable. Probably my best car buying experience.

Scott Cain, Jennifer Manier

flodad
11/07/2014

"Honest, Knowledgeable, and Genuine..They Listened!"

Dealing with Kuni Lexus was absolutely outstanding. They really listened to what I was looking for and took the time to ask a few detailed questions to better understand my needs. The pre-sales support was focused on my wants, and not what they needed to sell. Melissa and Michael were very knowledgeable of the entire inventory. They were there with us the entire time, and yet there was no feel of that "aggressive salesman" at all. Their attention to my wife and I made the difference. Heck, Michael took the time to drive the vehicles we were thinking about (used and new models) to a section of the lot so we could see all five vehicles side by side. How many salesmen have ever offered to do that for you???? Bill (Sales Manager) also stepped up and closed the deal with his Customer skills. Once we decided to buy the SUV (GX460 Limited), Jennifer really was amazing. She must have spent two hours with my wife going over every technology feature (and Lexus has a lot). She not only explained the functions but helped set them up so they would be operable before we drove the vehicle off the showroom floor. This may not seem like much but until you experience this with Jennifer, you don't know what you are missing. Extremely customer oriented and knowledgeable of all the vehicle features (inside and out). The least favorite part of the auto buying experience for me is always the paperwork and financing. Don made that seem fast and easy. I would absolutely recommend this dealership. I feel confident that my experience was not an "exception" but rather what Kuni expects out of it's employees.

Michael Diaz, Melissa, Jennifer