Read Reviews Kuni Lexus of Colorado Springs

Overall

4.8 out of 5

45 lifetime reviews

• Bill Kaminski
    Bill KaminskiLexus Certified Master Sales and Leasing Consultan...6 Lifetime Reviews
  • Ed Baur
    Zengi WilsonNew Car Sales Manager3 Lifetime Reviews
  • Don DeCarlo
    Don DeCarloFinance Manager2 Lifetime Reviews
  • Tom Smith
    Tom SmithLexus Master Certified Sales and Leasing Consultan...12 Lifetime Reviews
  • Tess Ausec
    Bill MoorePre-Owned Sales Manager1 Lifetime Review

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Kuni Lexus of Colorado Springs

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Kuni Lexus of Colorado Springs has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Kuni Lexus of Colorado Springs

Kuni Lexus of Colorado Springs...luxury's home in Motor City. It is our mission to provide an unequaled vehicle ownership experience and to exceed the expectations of our guests by providing a level of service that is unmatched in the luxury car segment. At Kuni Lexus of Colorado Springs, luxury is our passion.

Our Location

8/16/2014 8:36:21 AM

Michael Young and
Matt Webber

My Review Of Kuni Lexus of Colorado Springs:

I leased a vehicle at Kuni Lexus today. I have previously leased one other car and purchased 3 more. Every time I enter Kuni Lexus it is a great experience. The service is great from every employee and their follow-up is excellent. Thank you all for giving me a wonderful experience.

Twitter
"Thank You Michael Young & Ed Baur!"

MrsBeans
7/30/2014 8:46:51 PM

Ed BaurEd Baur

My Review Of Kuni Lexus of Colorado Springs:

We strongly recommend Kuni Lexus of Colorado Springs. The integrity of this dealership is outstanding and the customer care they show is exemplary.

Our salesman, Michael Young, was extremely knowledgeable, helpful and very personable with excellent people skills.

We worked with both Michael and the General Manger, Ed Baur, who we go way back with -- this is our 4th Lexus from the Kuni family of dealerships.

Ed Baur was able to locate the exact vehicle with the color and options we were searching for in his vast network of resources. The car was in another state and he was able to secure it for us.

The entire transaction went extremely smoothly and was very enjoyable. The new car is fantastic!

Thanks so much --
Fred & Rita Ramos

Twitter
"Honest, Reliable, Friendly, and overall wonderful!"

JWinterhalter
7/27/2014 2:17:10 AM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Bill MooreBill Moore
Tom SmithTom Smith

My Review Of Kuni Lexus of Colorado Springs:

We have been taking our Lexus that we had purchased elsewhere here for service for about 3 years. We already loved the very friendly staff and wonderful care we've had with the service department, so when we went in to purchase another Lexus we were again given nothing short of a pleasing, stress free experience to work with them. Tom Smith, and Bill Moore made us feel like what we needed mattered to them and they did their very best to give that to us. By far the best car buying experience we've ever had. We definitely highly recommend this dealership and will always come back here as long as we live in Colorado.

Twitter
"Just bought my first Lexus"

Jon Casbon
7/22/2014 10:26:30 AM

Zengi WilsonZengi Wilson

My Review Of Kuni Lexus of Colorado Springs:

I was treated professionally every step of the way and feel that I got a good deal. Michael & Zengi were very helpful and answered all my questions. My only gripe is a minor one and not reflected in the overall rating...I thought there was too much effort expended trying to sell me expensive (i.e., overpriced) dealer add-ons such as extended warranty, interior/exterior protection, Lo-Jack, etc. after I had agreed on a purchase price. That said, it was not a hard sell, and when I politely declined, no more was said. I'm very happy with my experience at Kuni Lexus and highly recommend to anyone in the market.

Twitter
"Outstanding in all areas"

Habe
7/13/2014 2:22:48 PM

Tom SmithTom Smith
Kim ZachariasKim Zacharias

My Review Of Kuni Lexus of Colorado Springs:

Have purchased 6 Lexus vehicles from this dealership over the past 8 years.
They make you feel like family. Prices, trades and personal courtesy makes buying a car a real pleasure.

"Honest and reputable"

nattim1987
7/12/2014 4:20:48 PM

Don DeCarloDon DeCarlo
Zengi WilsonZengi Wilson

My Review Of Kuni Lexus of Colorado Springs:

This is the first time we have bought a new car.myself and my husband were very nervous that we were gonna get stuck with unnecessary fee and charges. To our surprise Kuni Lexus was a very transparent dealership and very honest. We appreciate that greatly. Michael,Zengi,and Don were great. Thanks again for all your help we love our new car!

"Great service"

Maureen5757
5/27/2014 4:55:46 AM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: Yes
Tess AusecTess Ausec
Eric BoozerEric Boozer

Dear Ed,
Yesterday, I received excellent customer service form Tess and Eric. This was my first experience at Kuni in Colorado Springs, and it won't be the last time. I wanted you to know that I appreciate excellence and will continue to be a customer at Kuni Lexus, Colorado Springs. Both of these Service people provided expedient help that was beyond my expectations.

"Sales person"

Bessee
5/14/2014 8:00:49 PM

My Review Of Kuni Lexus of Colorado Springs:

Bill Kaminski is the best salesperson we have ever purchased a car from. Answering all of our questions, introducing us to anyone we would need to know or work with. After the sale I can just pop in and ask questions, or call Patrick, leave a message and he has never failed to call back and take the time to answer one of my many questions.
Bill did a fabulous job of follow up phone call after the sale. We will return to Kuni and drive Lexus cars from now on.
Terry and Juce Jenson, CS, CO

Twitter
"Customer expereince was exceptional"

budrow
5/12/2014 2:07:24 PM

Ed BaurEd Baur

My Review Of Kuni Lexus of Colorado Springs:

I worked with Bill Kaminsky when I leased my Lexus three years ago. I found his knowledge, experience and professionalism were very good. I went to meet with Bill recently regarding my options at the end of the lease, and both Bill and Ed Baur were again extremely knowledgeable and helpful. I ended up leasing another Lexus and felt I was treated fairly on the price and terms of my new lease. I strongly recommend Bill and Ed to talk about your next car options. Bud Rainsberger

Twitter
"3rd purchase in 8 years"

bob38as
5/12/2014 9:47:38 AM

Kim ZachariasKim Zacharias

My Review Of Kuni Lexus of Colorado Springs:

I chose Lexus due to style, reliability, and price, recently purchasing my third vehicle in eight years. The staff of Kuni Lexus of Colorado Springs have always been courteous, professional, and dedicated to ensuring complete buyer satisfaction during those eight years. Sales consultant, Bill Kaminski, listens and understands my needs and desires in a new quality vehicle and meets them each and every time. Kim Zacharias, General Sales Manager, made my recent 2014 purchase the quickest and most efficient of any vehicle purchase I have ever made.

Reviews 11-20 >>