Kuni Lexus of Colorado Springs

604 Auto Heights,
Colorado Springs, Colorado 80905
Kuni Lexus of Colorado Springs Info
About Kuni Lexus of Colorado Springs

Kuni Lexus of Colorado Springs...luxury's home in Motor City. It is our mission to provide an unequaled vehicle ownership experience and to exceed the expectations of our guests by providing a level of service that is unmatched in the luxury car segment. At Kuni Lexus of Colorado Springs, luxury is our passion.

About Kuni Lexus of Colorado Springs

Ronda
8/23/2015

"Tom Smith is the man!!"

My main reason for giving this review is my salesman Tom Smith. This is the third vehicle I have bought from this dealership. This is my first time dealing with Tom Smith but I was very please with everything about him. I live in Las Vegas, so to go to Colorado to purchase a vehicle says alot about this dealership.Tom always returned my calls immediately and answered all my questions. When I flew to Colorado, he picked up my husband and I at the airport and then we completed the transaction. He even bought me a birthday cake because it just happened to be the day before my birthday. The staff sang Happy Birthday to me and we all had cake. Everyone was very nice but Tom was on top of the pile... He was Great!!! I wish we had Lexus dealeships like that in Vegas.... It would save me a long drive!!!!Cheers to Kuni Lexus!!!!

Cargal
8/17/2015

"Used car purchase"

We had a great experience buying a car for our son. Not only was the experience easy and low pressure, but the salesman Michael, made it special for our son. Great job! Thank you, Ali

Michael Young and Kalib Steele

tom-n-jill
8/13/2015

"This was our best shopping experience ever! "

We felt like we were led through the buying process by a trusted friend. We were given the pros and cons of each choice we were asked to make. In addition, we felt like we were always buying exactly what we needed - no more, no less. We couldn’t be happier with how we were treated. We definitely will recommend Kuni Lexus to anyone who asks.

Rich Cruz, Jessica Parker

TG-RG-NM
7/30/2015

"Kudos to Kuni "

My wife and I were in the market for a used IS 250. We scoured the internet and found our perfect car at Kuni Lexus, a CPO IS 250 in the right color with all the options we wanted. I contacted the dealership via website and was contacted by Michael Young. I explained I was from out of town so could not go "kick the tires" in person, so Micheal called me from the lot and did a complete walk around while on the phone with me. I was assured by Michael that this car was "everything I'm telling you it is".... We made the trip to Colo Springs and found the car to be in excellent shape and as Michael stated "everything he said it was"... the car was in near perfect condition. Michael was very patient, no high pressure tactics, he was honest, followed up with us and kept in contact with us during the entire process. I must have txt him at least 100 times but he always answered my questions. (Thank you Michael) We then worked with Kalib Steele, who explained all the features on the car and showed us how to use a lot of the technology that comes with Lexus Vehicles. He was patient and professional and gave us his full attention. He covered a lot of topics and answered all our questions very gracefully. (Thank you Kalib) On to the Finance department, Natalie Hoban took care of the financing and warranty needs, she is very well versed in what she does. Natalie was also very patient and professional. She explained all our warranty options and was able to secure us very good terms (Thank you Natalie) Our overall experience at this dealership would have to be rated as "Excellent"... Michael, Kalib and Natalie all worked very hard to ensure we had a great experience and I would highly recommend Kuni to anyone in the market, new or used. Thomas and Rosanne Los Lunas, NM

Michael Young, Kalib Steele, Natalie Hoban

Cspringsmom
7/21/2015

"No Pressure Tactics"

The first thing we loved was the "no pressure" attitude everyone at Kuni had. We revisited the lot at least five times before deciding to purchase there and we never felt pressured into making a rash decision. Everyone was very friendly and we felt welcomed, even just to ask questions. Michael Young was a great representation of Kuni because he had a great deal of information on each vehicle and yet let us take the time we needed to make what will hopefully be a purchase we will have for many, many years. He listened to what our criteria was and didn't try to steer us to vehicles out of our budget. He made us feel very comfortable. After we made the decision, Natalie (finance), Kalib and Zengi worked with us to offer great support and even repair a few items on the car that were not quite perfect. This really made us appreciate choosing a business that cares so much about the product they sell they are willing to make a pre-owned car look and function like near new! We were thrilled. We highly recommend the folks at Kuni Lexus. Hopefully you'll be as impressed as we were.

Michael Young, Kalib Steele

D. Schultz
6/30/2015

"Best experience in leasing an RX350"

This s my third Lexus RX 350, and by far the best experience. All have been good, but Michael Young who assisted me was efficient, courteous, very knowledgeable and got right to the point in determining the features I wanted, the price I could afford, and even found the exact color that day. He is a charming person, and is one of the best salesmenI have worked with. Matt Webber helped acquaint me with the technology and was equally courteous, pleasant and thorough. I was very grateful to hve worked with such accomplished individuals.

Michael Young, Matt Weber

MrsBeans
6/29/2015

"We Love This Dealership!"

Kuni Lexus of Colorado Springs is the best. We are repeat customers and there is a reason -- the integrity and customer care shown is exemplary. The entire transaction went very smoothly and was quite enjoyable. It was like visiting friends. Thank you very much, Ed Baur and Michael Young! The car is fabulous. Regards, Fred & Rita Ramos

Michael Young

rdparadis
5/14/2015

"Just bought a 2015 RX 350."

Been looking for an RX 350 for some time. Found exactly what I wanted at a very good price at Kuni. Tom Smith worked the deal for us . . . very knowledgeable, low key, no pressure. Highly recommend Tom to anyone just looking or very serious and knows exactly what they want.

Kalib Steele

William in Monument
5/08/2015

"First Lexus Purchase"

My first Lexus purchase was an RX 350. The process was just great. No pressure. Salesperson Michael Diaz was more than helpful. Would recommend Kuni Lexus to anyone. Completely satisfied customer.

Michael Diaz, Mark Davis

Murphys of Colorado
5/02/2015

"New Car Purchase"

We recently purchase our first Lexus, a 2015 RX350. Working with sales consultant Tom Smith was a delight. It was the best and most enjoyable experience we've had in 50 years of car buying. Tom worked with us to special order a vehicle with the equipment that was important to us without over-buying. The new owner education provided by Alan Paul and Kalib Steel was spot on. They were not only thorough in covering a huge amount of information but they were patient and totally unhurried with a couple senior citizens as we grappled with the array of technology in today's vehicles.. We were referred to Kuni and to Tom Smith specifically by a long time repeat customer. We are pleased to say that our kuni experience lived up to our expectations in every way.

Reviews of Don DeCarlo