Kuni Lexus of Colorado Springs

Kuni Lexus of Colorado Springs

Call
Kuni Lexus of Colorado Springs Info
About Kuni Lexus of Colorado Springs

Kuni Lexus of Colorado Springs...luxury's home in Motor City. It is our mission to provide an unequaled vehicle ownership experience and to exceed the expectations of our guests by providing a level of service that is unmatched in the luxury car segment. At Kuni Lexus of Colorado Springs, luxury is our passion.

About Kuni Lexus of Colorado Springs

"Great experience"

A professional operation. This was the third new vehicle we have purchased here. Bill Kaminski is a super helpful and effective salesman. My wife and I spent a pleasant afternoon with Bill, Don, and Jennifer who explained a lot of the technical accessories. I highly recommend this dealership.

"The experience was very professional"

Bill Kaminiski was honest and gave great service during the sales process. They brought the car I wanted to see out of the rain. They told us about our options with out the high pressure stuff.

"Best dealership in Colorado Springs"

I've bought cars from 5 different dealerships in Colorado Springs and this is the best one hands down! Zengi is the man! The service is genuine and they did not treat me like "just another sale". I literally visited the dealership at least 10 times over 3 months and they never once pressured me, got frustrated, or treated me like I was wasting their time. I can be a handful as a buyer and they showed great patience with me. They sincerely cared about me and making sure I got the right car. I look forward to my wife's lease to end in 2016 so we can return.

Matt Webber, Michael Young

"Great Business!"

I've had exceptional service and performance from Kuni Lexus. Definitely recommend them not only for new car sales but also after-sale care. Every service has been quick, easy, and high quality.

"Perfect!!!"

That was my experience with my recent purchase at Kuni Lexus. Ask for Mike Young and Matt Weber. They are true professionals and will work with you (no matter how long it takes) to find you the perfect vehicle. That's what they did for me!!!

Mike Young, Matt Weber

"Wonderful experience"

I leased a vehicle at Kuni Lexus today. I have previously leased one other car and purchased 3 more. Every time I enter Kuni Lexus it is a great experience. The service is great from every employee and their follow-up is excellent. Thank you all for giving me a wonderful experience.

Michael Young and, Matt Webber

"Thank You Michael Young & Ed Baur!"

We strongly recommend Kuni Lexus of Colorado Springs. The integrity of this dealership is outstanding and the customer care they show is exemplary. Our salesman, Michael Young, was extremely knowledgeable, helpful and very personable with excellent people skills. We worked with both Michael and the General Manger, Ed Baur, who we go way back with -- this is our 4th Lexus from the Kuni family of dealerships. Ed Baur was able to locate the exact vehicle with the color and options we were searching for in his vast network of resources. The car was in another state and he was able to secure it for us. The entire transaction went extremely smoothly and was very enjoyable. The new car is fantastic! Thanks so much -- Fred & Rita Ramos

Michael Young

"Honest, Reliable, Friendly, and overall wonderful! "

We have been taking our Lexus that we had purchased elsewhere here for service for about 3 years. We already loved the very friendly staff and wonderful care we've had with the service department, so when we went in to purchase another Lexus we were again given nothing short of a pleasing, stress free experience to work with them. Tom Smith, and Bill Moore made us feel like what we needed mattered to them and they did their very best to give that to us. By far the best car buying experience we've ever had. We definitely highly recommend this dealership and will always come back here as long as we live in Colorado.

"Just bought my first Lexus"

I was treated professionally every step of the way and feel that I got a good deal. Michael & Zengi were very helpful and answered all my questions. My only gripe is a minor one and not reflected in the overall rating...I thought there was too much effort expended trying to sell me expensive (i.e., overpriced) dealer add-ons such as extended warranty, interior/exterior protection, Lo-Jack, etc. after I had agreed on a purchase price. That said, it was not a hard sell, and when I politely declined, no more was said. I'm very happy with my experience at Kuni Lexus and highly recommend to anyone in the market.

Michael Young

"Outstanding in all areas"

Have purchased 6 Lexus vehicles from this dealership over the past 8 years. They make you feel like family. Prices, trades and personal courtesy makes buying a car a real pleasure.

Reviews of Zengi Wilson