Kuni Lexus of Colorado Springs

Colorado Springs, Colorado 80905
Kuni Lexus of Colorado Springs Info

sportygram
9/24/2016

"Shopping for a new vehicle after totaling my Lexus ES"

Patrick Blair was professional and helpful. I would certainly recommend him to anyone that I know that is in the market for a vehicle. There was a good selection of Lexus NX Sport models to choose from. Becca Mitchell did a thorough job of explaining technology to me without making me feel inadequate.

Patrick Blair

Jimbo896
9/08/2016

"Great buying experience"

The entire buying experience was very pleasant. No bait and switch, delay tactics or "I have to talk with the sales manager," etc. I told Tom what I wanted to do with regard to cash vs. trading and we went from there. We had two ES 350's to check out and chose the 2013, test drove it and began the serious part of buying. I told Tom what I needed if I traded our 2003 ES vs a cash down payment and he came back with a hand shake and congratulations. All through this process Becca, our greeter and assistant, was cheerfully available for our every need! Good job Becca! Beth coordinated our appointment and provided valuable assistance on inventory questions. All in all, our trip to the Springs was a big success. I highly recommend a trip to the Springs if you are in the market for a Lexus!

Tom Smith
Becca, Beth, Natalie

owenmck
8/28/2016

"New car lease"

Car Dealers generally leave the public feeling they are not getting a fair deal. This is because dealers start with high prices and expect the public to ask for price concessions. So when I asked for a lower price, I was made to feel like I was mistrusting the dealer and their "OFFERED FAIR PRICE". Other than the process for arriving at the sales price, I had a good experience. I will say, however, the whole process took too long (6 hours). Kudos to Bill Kaminski for a fine job as the face for me of Lexus in Colorado Springs.

Bill Kaminski, Natalie Hoban, Kimberly Zacharias, Maggie Helvie.

D Clevinger
8/26/2016

"Will take every penny from you"

I recently went to this dealership to look into buying a used car and was greatly disrespected on the car valuation process. The used car sales manager printed out a list of comparable cars of my make and model from all across the US, as far as Florida and New Jersey. This tactic is truly a slap in the face of a local consumer and is unfair for the local purchaser. I would not recommend trading in a car at this dealership.

Brian and Bill (used car sales manager)

Jim Rodgers
8/25/2016

"Excellent Customer Service"

After researching the car online at this dealership, the sales person was there for an appointment with all the information ready to discuss. After market and technical support were immediately available after sale. The car was in the showroom, prepped and ready to go. We left with our car in their hands and drove off in the new car in less than 4 hours after financing. Great place!! Highly recommended to anyone looking for a new car! Excellent professional and knowledgeable personnel in all departments!

Michael Young in Sales, Maggie Helvie in Technology, Natalie with Financing

cooker
8/24/2016

"Customer Friendly Service"

Lexus of Colorado Springs makes the car buying experience less painful through amicable salespersons and knowledgeable staff. Between test drive and voluminous legal paperwork, there is no way to spend less than three hours but this dealership minimizes the discomfort. Our salesman Tom Smith explained all features and was very knowledgeable about the products. This dealership was more willing to negotiate than dealers in the metro Denver area.

Tom Smith, Maggie Helvie (technology), Don DeCarlo (finance)

JCN
8/13/2016

"The way it should be"

This was not a quick visit. We had already decided on a vehicle. We test drove then began the processing of paperwork. Every step was with out pressure and employees were all going out of the way to be helpful and answer all questions. When a slow down occurred in processing we met with a technological advisor and received as much instruction as we could absorb at the time. The sales rep had worked out most of the cost information so the financial portion just required so though as to our needs.

Patrick Blair sales, Maggie Helvie technology, Natalie Hoban finance

Kathy333
8/11/2016

"5 Stars Are Not Enough!!!"

Patrick Blair found the best car for me for the best price. He is knowledgeable, very easy to work with, and even called me a couple of days later to be sure I am still happy with my car. And Yes I am!! Since for me, buying a car is like dragging a 1000 pound rock up Pikes Peak in 100 degree heat, Patrick made the process SO easy, he did all the dragging and I just had to watch. I now look forward to buying my next car and I look more forward to buying it from Patrick!!!!

Patrick Blair

steve006
8/10/2016

"Great experience and extremely professional"

First experience with this dealer and would highly recommend to everyone. Knowledgeable, friendly, fair, and overall a great experience. I have never had such an easy, fast, and transparent vehicle purchase in my life. Again, wonderful staff, friendly, funny, and most importantly, they are extremely transparent, knowledgeable, and actually care about the customer's individualized needs.

Michael Young, Alan Paul, Natalie Hoban

Mike
7/15/2016

"Great Experience"

We worked with Michael Young to purchase a Certified 2015 Lexus RX350. It was a great experience. We were able to find just the right car for us at a fair price. We received an equally fair valuation for our trade-in. Often car purchases turn a bit contentious. That was not the case with Kuni. It was an easy, pleasant buying experience. We will return.

Michael Young