Kuni Lexus of Colorado Springs

604 Auto Heights,
Colorado Springs, Colorado 80905
Kuni Lexus of Colorado Springs Info
About Kuni Lexus of Colorado Springs

Kuni Lexus of Colorado Springs...luxury's home in Motor City. It is our mission to provide an unequaled vehicle ownership experience and to exceed the expectations of our guests by providing a level of service that is unmatched in the luxury car segment. At Kuni Lexus of Colorado Springs, luxury is our passion.

About Kuni Lexus of Colorado Springs

Mike Rock
4/03/2015

"Kuni of Colorado Springs"

Unpretentious, down to earth. Great Service, great Salesperson (Bill Kaminski), and a fantastic experience. I would highly recommend Kuni Lexus of Colorado Springs. I would also highly recommend you call Bill Kaminski!

Bobbi
3/31/2015

"Great Service"

Very impressed with service department and employees. I feel confident that any issues with my car were addressed and expertly fixed..I appreciated the time Nathan took to explain work that had to be done, and for finding a loaner car I could use for the day.

Nathan Strong

Nickerson
3/24/2015

"Excellent Serivce! "

From the first phone call, till the end of the vehicle purchase, we experienced the most excellent service! We normally go through a broker. But this experience changed our minds! They were friendly, professional and knowledgeable. From Don Decarlo in Finance, Michael Young in Sales and Kalib Steele in Technology, they treated us with the most respect! We were in and out in no time. They stayed late for us to finish our purchase and Kalib took his time showing us every button in the vehicle. He made sure we had no further questions! We are happy customers and now devoted to Kuni Lexus of Colorado Springs! (Did we mention we are from Denver) Thank you all !

Michael Young, Kalib Steele

waynepederson
3/02/2015

"Great warrantee on a previously owned Lexus"

Kuni Management Your team did an exceptional job in handling a major issue on my recently purchased 2007 ES 350. They were courteous, helpful, and generous in resolving the issue an no cost to me. They were generous in furnishing a very nice 2015 loaner, which I wished I could buy. (Your service department is very helpful to your sales department in that regard.) I'm totally impressed with Lexus and with Kuni. Buying a previously owned vehicle at any other dealer would not have provided the exceptional commitment to their product as did Kuni. Kuni went way beyond expectation is taking care of the problem. Hats off to Nathan in the service department and Tom in sales for their great support of their customer. Wayne Pederson

Nathan

Sooner
2/28/2015

"Excellent"

Also two excellent tech guys. Their review/ instruction on the functionality of our new GS350 is what sealed Kuni receiving an excellent rating. The tech showed lots of class.

joet14
1/24/2015

"The way service should be!"

What an exceptional experience! We bought an IS 250 from Michael Young at Kuni Lexus in Colorado Springs last night. Michael didn't sell us the car, we bought it from him. The honesty, sincerity and professionalism that Michael showed us was also displayed by each and every other person at this dealership. Jennifer Manier was great in helping us get everything set up in the car before we left. I would highly recommend everyone visiting Michael and Jennifer at this dealership!

Michael Young, Jennifer Manier

lawprof56
1/24/2015

"It's the Little Things that Count"

Arm rests! Basically that’s why we got the ’04 RX330. They were affixed to the front seats, and they weren’t on the Acura, BMW, Buick, and other SUVs. Those center consoles stay put when you move the seats; in the RX they follow each driver’s preferred seat placement. And, it drove nicely—like a Lexus. Though disappointed in the lowball offer for a trade-in, the price we got for a new Lexus was very competitive, and that sealed the deal. We liked it so much 4 years later we got another, a 2008 RX350. From experience, I sold my Audi myself and got a good deal on both cars. Almost 11 years later the ’04 still drove well, but I didn’t want unexpected problems down the road. On a breezy, cold, snowy late afternoon I cleaned up my ’04 and stopped in to see about a newer RX. The price for a 2012 RX350 was competitive and they offered a very fair trade-in for the ’04. Had they not, I’d have haggled more on their price (buying 2 previous cars from them didn’t seem to have the impact I expected). Personal service from Mike Y and Zengi was excellent, even if I was the only customer in the showroom for 3 hours on a lousy weather night. They were very attentive and polite and personal—all you would hope for in buying from a dealer. Patrick was superb in going over the differences in the 2012, and I was surprised at how many there were. These experiences will likely bring me back in a few more years. Hopefully some of these folks will still be there to continue the relationship. But, my wife’s still not happy about the arm rests. It’s the little things that count.

Cory
1/17/2015

"Very Professional and Outstanding Customer Service"

We originally ran into some issues after we purchased a used car from Kuni Lexus. We were contacted by Kuni and they worked hard to resolve the issue. The representative from Kuni kept me informed throughout the process and in the end, they made things right. Kuni Lexus of Colorado Springs has excellent customer support and through their actions, they showed that they cared about doing the right thing. Their level effort and genuine concern for their customers is rare among car dealerships and for that reason, I was very impressed with how we were treated.

Joleen
12/19/2014

"Wonderful, professional employees "

We had already decided to purchase a Lexus due to acquaintances having driven one for years. Our experience with the dealership was epic! Michael Young in sales and Alan Paul technical explanation of the operation of the vehicle were a pleasure to work with. Price of the vehicle was very acceptable and we would recommend this dealership to anyone. Feeling comfortable to work with them on any problems that may arise. Love the vehicle!

Michael young and Alan Paul

LMF
12/19/2014

"My experience could not have been better!!!!!"

I would strongly recommend the Kuni Lexus dealership. I worked with Tom Smith in the sales department and he was no pressure, yet he explained everything to me in detail and made my experience of buying a new Lexus most pleasant. He was always most concerned about my time and schedule and very interested to be certain everything was working out for me. I would truly purchase another Lexus from this dealership and from Tom Smith. Jennifer Manier went over every detail of my new car and even though I knew I would not remember every detail of the car she offered for me to come in again and again and again until I know everything about every system of my car. She was unbelievably patient and kind when explaining all of the wonderful details of my new Lexus. What a great experience! Linda Flynn

Reviews of Don DeCarlo