Kuni Lexus of Colorado Springs

Colorado Springs, Colorado 80905
Kuni Lexus of Colorado Springs Info

D Clevinger
8/26/2016

"Will take every penny from you"

I recently went to this dealership to look into buying a used car and was greatly disrespected on the car valuation process. The used car sales manager printed out a list of comparable cars of my make and model from all across the US, as far as Florida and New Jersey. This tactic is truly a slap in the face of a local consumer and is unfair for the local purchaser. I would not recommend trading in a car at this dealership.

Brian and Bill (used car sales manager)

Jim Rodgers
8/25/2016

"Excellent Customer Service"

After researching the car online at this dealership, the sales person was there for an appointment with all the information ready to discuss. After market and technical support were immediately available after sale. The car was in the showroom, prepped and ready to go. We left with our car in their hands and drove off in the new car in less than 4 hours after financing. Great place!! Highly recommended to anyone looking for a new car! Excellent professional and knowledgeable personnel in all departments!

Michael Young in Sales, Maggie Helvie in Technology, Natalie with Financing

cooker
8/24/2016

"Customer Friendly Service"

Lexus of Colorado Springs makes the car buying experience less painful through amicable salespersons and knowledgeable staff. Between test drive and voluminous legal paperwork, there is no way to spend less than three hours but this dealership minimizes the discomfort. Our salesman Tom Smith explained all features and was very knowledgeable about the products. This dealership was more willing to negotiate than dealers in the metro Denver area.

Tom Smith, Maggie Helvie (technology), Don DeCarlo (finance)

JCN
8/13/2016

"The way it should be"

This was not a quick visit. We had already decided on a vehicle. We test drove then began the processing of paperwork. Every step was with out pressure and employees were all going out of the way to be helpful and answer all questions. When a slow down occurred in processing we met with a technological advisor and received as much instruction as we could absorb at the time. The sales rep had worked out most of the cost information so the financial portion just required so though as to our needs.

Patrick Blair sales, Maggie Helvie technology, Natalie Hoban finance

Kathy333
8/11/2016

"5 Stars Are Not Enough!!!"

Patrick Blair found the best car for me for the best price. He is knowledgeable, very easy to work with, and even called me a couple of days later to be sure I am still happy with my car. And Yes I am!! Since for me, buying a car is like dragging a 1000 pound rock up Pikes Peak in 100 degree heat, Patrick made the process SO easy, he did all the dragging and I just had to watch. I now look forward to buying my next car and I look more forward to buying it from Patrick!!!!

Patrick Blair

steve006
8/10/2016

"Great experience and extremely professional"

First experience with this dealer and would highly recommend to everyone. Knowledgeable, friendly, fair, and overall a great experience. I have never had such an easy, fast, and transparent vehicle purchase in my life. Again, wonderful staff, friendly, funny, and most importantly, they are extremely transparent, knowledgeable, and actually care about the customer's individualized needs.

Michael Young, Alan Paul, Natalie Hoban

Mike
7/15/2016

"Great Experience"

We worked with Michael Young to purchase a Certified 2015 Lexus RX350. It was a great experience. We were able to find just the right car for us at a fair price. We received an equally fair valuation for our trade-in. Often car purchases turn a bit contentious. That was not the case with Kuni. It was an easy, pleasant buying experience. We will return.

Michael Young

Linko
7/02/2016

"Great experience purchasing new RX 350"

Just purchased my 5th Lexus vehicle. I have always appreciated the quality of the vehicles and the servicing of those vehicles at Lexus of Colorado Springs. The sales and servicing personnel have been outstanding. Thanks to Johnny in the service department for his help in picking up my GS 350 at my home for routine maintenance recently. I would like to thank Tom Smith for helping me in the purchase of a new RX 350. I have been dealing with Tom for several years and he has always been great in helping me to obtain the vehicle I desired. Also, I would like to give a big thanks to Alan Paul for assisting me and my wife at the time of our departure from the dealership. He was very nice and respectful. Thanks to Natalie for her friendly attitude.

Tom Smith, Alan Paul, Natalie Hoban.

Nikkiburton
6/30/2016

"Best service!"

We have not always had the best experience with dealerships as you can imagine. Going into see Gilbert Archuleta at Lexus of Colorado Springs was such a wonderful experience. Professional and to the Tee of excellence in customer service. What a turn around for our family I can't imagine going anywhere else thank you so much for changing our minds about dealerships. Gilbert you are doing the job right all about the customer thank you so much!

Gilbert Archuleta Jr

DebBram16
6/09/2016

"The people here are wonderful "

I found a car on line and went to the dealership to test drive it, the salesman was very patient as I wanted a longer test drive to make sure I liked the car. They handled everything pretty quickly and I am now the owner of a nice Mercedes Benz.

The salesmand Mike and the tech guy were very kind and I appreciated their knowledge of all the bells and whistles. , Don DeCarlo, Ed Baur