Kyle Hill Kia Edmond

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73114
Kyle Hill Kia Edmond Info

JB
6/27/2016

"Kyle Hill KIA = GOOD GUYS!"

The entire group at Kyle Hill Kia handled my trade/purchase with utmost professionalism and efficiency. I recently purchased a new Optima-sxl with several specific options ... the vehicle was a special order and unfortunately had a delay from the KIA factory (it was NO fault of the KHill Kia crew). They did a good job of keeping me in the loop and when the Optima did arrive ... windows were professionally tinted, vehicle was prepped and ready to roll within a few hours. On the other side of the deal, I was given a very fair trade number right off the bat. I really appreciated that ... It showed me respect! I have had personal emails and calls from both James (sales) and Kyle (owner) to follow-up and make sure that I am happy with everything thus far. The Optima is only 1 week old ... so far so good. A lot of great tech in this little car ... including a fun turbo engine that is getting over 33 mpg on the turnpike. I'll plan to follow up with a future review on the cars "performance", but all-in-all, right now, this purchase feels like a Win-Win! Thank You to Kyle Hill Kia, for treating your customers with old school respect ... and for going the extra mile to make the deal work for me. P.S. - James Clay is as knowledgable as they come on the KIA products ... he has been driving one himself for quite some time. I like that!

James Clay, Kyle, JP

tonofun
1/11/2016

"New dealer here, Bob Moore closed"

Would have been nice to get some kind of notification that this dealership is being run by a shady new dealer. Went in to get my brakes done and oil changed, the service tech there told me that it changed name in mid December and that they don't have any of my records. Now I'm sitting in Another Bob Moore, after I had made an appointment, I still had to give her my name and address, additionally, I saw the prices on line were different then what they had on the board there was about a 20.00 difference, saw the previous reviews, will update if service is worthy...

Female service provider with no name tag....

Kyle Hill Kia Edmond responded to this review

January 11, 2016

We would like the opportunity to reach out to you. Please provide contact information. Thank you so much!

Pam K
6/28/2015

"Didn't want to even try to help..."

After not receiving any sales assistance at the Kia place in Norman, I called and talked to this Kia place. They promised that they had helpful staff that would be waiting for me when I got there. When I pulled up I was immediately greeted by James Clay. He showed me the basic Kia Soul, and when we went in to do the paperwork, he acted like he wasn't interested. I was upside down in my trade, and he just assumed that I had no money to put down. I could hear the finance guy asking him to ask me about a down payment, but when James came back in the room with me, he told me that they couldn't help me. He then insulted me by saying my car was only worth $1200. So after hearing their advertising on the radio of being upside down in your trade, obviously it was all a lie to get you in their dealership. I have awesome credit (which I have worked hard for), and when I went to leave James told me that I should just go to CarMax across the street! Well James Clay, not only did you not make a sale that day, but you also earned your dealership a bad review! P.S. I went to David Stanley Ford in Midwest City and got $6000 for my trade, and am now the proud owner of a brand new 2015 fully loaded Ford Escape with only 9 miles on it!

BillSciencetheNyeGuy
4/28/2015

"No Complaints"

James was a pleasure to deal with. They didn't make much money on my purchase, but they still treated me top notch. Would definitely do business again.

ns2015
3/24/2015

"Pleasant and Great Service"

I worked with James Clay and got the best service I ever had. He was helpful, friendly, honest and did everything he could do to get me the car I wanted. I highly recommend him. I was very disappointed I did not get a survey to fill out because he deserved a 100% rating. I hope to be able to fill out sometime. James will go out of his way to do what it takes to get you the car you want. So he well deserves that rating.

Kyle Hill Kia Edmond responded to this review

April 14, 2015

Thank you so much for the great review! We are pleased to be able to provide such a great experience and look forward to working with and serving you in the future! -The Bob Moore Team

CRR88
10/26/2014

"WORST DEALERSHIP I HAVE EVER DONE BUSINESS WITH!!"

This dealership sells terrible cars and then tells you it is your job to fix them when you have them a week and the fall apart!! I ill never buy from them again and will make sure that everyone I know stays clear of this place!! If you want a good car, I suggest going elsewhere.

Doug,Chase Mason, Isaiah, Chris

kia owner1
7/16/2014

"disappointing "

Liked our salesperson on our 1st visit. Went back to buy car, and was told by 2nd salesperson it had sold. We had the stock# from original car, and checked online. The price online was $5,000 less than sticker, and it was their "deal of the week". We were then told that was a mistake, and they couldn't honor that price. They didn't have anymore of those cars in 2014's, so they found a 2015 for us. We "haggled" over the price and finally settled on the price. It was about $2,000 less than sticker, so we were already spending $3,000 more than we intended to spend. We went to finance, and couldn't complete the sell because it was late, so they let us take the car for the weekend. We went back, got a different finance manager because original one left for the day. I will be nice, and not mention his name. All he did was ramble on 10-15 minutes at a time about warranty's, and how bad we needed it. He came off very arrogant as well, wife and I just didn't like or trust him. Every time he lied, we both noticed his face turned red. He told us the paint on the car was "virgin" paint, and they put special coating on it, so it would last longer, and wouldn't need to be waxed and it prevented damage by rocks, etc. Have you ever heard of this before? We just didn't know what to believe with all his stories. Even though we didn't trust him, we still bought the car because we were tired of looking. The interest rate was double what we wanted, without the warranties, but when we added warranties, he was suddenly able to make an exception, and get us a better rate. When we got home, I went to their website, and pulled up the stock# for the car I bought, and they had it listed for less than what I paid at the dealership. I also added up all the warranties, and we paid an extra $3,300 in warranties. I had somebody ask me if I would recommend going here, and I just told them, know your stuff before you go. Do your homework, go to their website, and find out the price, write the stock #'s down, etc. If they tell you its a mistake, walk out of there. I wish we had. I did appreciate Kirk, our salesperson, he was very friendly, courteous, and didn't nag us to buy anything. We bought the car because of him. If it wasn't for him, we would have walked out on the finance manager. We left feeling like we had been ripped off, and we didn't feel good about the price we paid. We've purchased from Reynolds Ford in Norman, and they were totally fantastic! Compared to them, I trusted them, and had a much better experience start to end. We felt like we were suckered, but we could've walked out of there when it didn't feel right, and we didn't.

Kirk

phillip.scarbrough.73
7/14/2014

"Very dissatisfied"

The salesman was very polite and kind. He worked hard to make sure my experience was good. However, when we went to the finance portion of the sale, I was treated as if I was not important and ignorant in any business affairs. I was ridiculed, harassed, and led to believe that no one would finance me, not even those companies I knew had good reputation with. I should have left and I am sorry I did not. I did get financing and at the rate I told your man that I wanted. I had purchased two Kia's in the past and was ready to buy my third. I will however, never buy one from your place again. I will tell all my friends and associates to look elsewhere also. The taste you have left in my mouth will take a long time to remove. You should be ashamed to have such arrogant and disrespectful people on your staff.

Chris Bay

skoenig2
6/14/2014

"Great Buying Experience"

I had had an awful experience at Big Red Sports and Imports in Norman, so awful that I was just ready to give up on getting a new car. I went to Bob Moore Kia in Edmond and they turned my terrible experience into one that was enjoyable. My sales associate was Patrick. He was so polite, and more importantly honest! He listened to what I needed and wanted out of a new vehicle, and was able to get it to me in my budget. I was super pleased with my purchase and would definitely buy again from Bob Moore Kia in Edmond!

Patrick

DT2613
5/02/2014

"excellent"

Everything I needed.Aaron was ver knowledgeable and helped me pick the car I wanted.I am very pleased and would recommend this dealership to others interested in a kia

Aaron Ward