Labelle Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Labelle, Florida 33935
Labelle Dodge Chrysler Jeep Info

Newberry49
10/25/2015

"2015 Dodge Big Horn Purchase"

My experience in purchasing my 2015 Dodge Big Horn was excellent. I spoke with Tobi before going into the dealership and she was very professional. The professionalism continue during and after my purchase of my Big Horn. I continue to be satisfied with the service I receive from the service department and staff at LaBelle Dodge. I would certainly recommend this dealership to anyone purchasing a new Dodge.

Tobi and Service Staff

Ram2500
10/23/2015

"Another Great experience at Labelle Dodge Chrysler Jeep! "

Just purchased our second Ram from Labelle Dodge. We drive out of our way to buy from them instead of our local dealer that just wants to sell you something quick. Our salesperson for both purchases was Tobi Hingson. She is very knowledgable and sold us exactly what we wanted. She did not pressure us at any point of the sale. She was able to get us a great price on both vehicles. Will definitely be buying any and all future vehicles from her. We have recommended Labelle Dodge and Tobi to friends and family. Great experience!

pagarth
10/12/2015

"Great experience "

Tobi was great. Had difficult time with other dealerships with custom JGC, not so with Tobi and Labelle Jeep. Ordered vehicle great communication through out process. Great price. Great 1st experience with the service department. Going in for 10,000 mile service this weekend.

Tobi

ann3929
9/09/2015

"A ++++++"

BOTH TOBI AND ED WERE VERY PROFESSIAL.THEY ANSWERED ALL MY QUESTIONS AND CONCERNS.I WILL DEFINETLY RECOMMEND THEM TO FRIENDS AND RELATIVES.THEY MADE MY CAR BUYING EXPERIANCE A REAL PLEASURE. THANK YOU BOTH.

FINANCE REPRISENTATIVE

Joe Mucha
7/13/2015

"Awesome experience in La Belle"

Our salesperson Tobi Hints on was a pleasure to work with. She did not pressure us in any way, and made sure we found the vehicle that was right for us. She even did a follow up call with us a few weeks later to ensure we were satisfied with our Jeep. I would recommend seeing Tobi if you are thinking about a new vehicle.

SmilingDove7
3/11/2015

"poor customer service"

If you need service on your car then no problem but don't think about buying a car from them! the service is poor and they are pushy , if you expect a call back from a salesperson, a manager or someone from finance then don't hold your hopes up. if you don't call them you won't here from them at all.

tom

frontpg
1/04/2015

"Car purchasing made enjoyable!"

Tobi and Joe made purchasing my new Cherokee a pleasurable experience. They were wonderful to work with! Joe is quite knowledgeable dealing with finances and Tobi was very patient and also knowledgeable about my new vehicle and its technology. Tobi Hingson and Joe Thomas truly made it a nice day. I would definitely make the drive to LaBelle to work with them again. Thank you, Paige Poole

Tobi Hingson & Joe Thomas

nohe
10/24/2014

"GRATEFUL FOR GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE"

I was dreading the car-buying experience, but Tobi Hingson and Denix Lopez made it painless. They were kind, attentive, knowledgeable, and made me feel at ease dealing in what is unfamiliar territory for me (a single woman without much car knowledge). I was happy to be matched with just the right vehicle for me. I will definitely recommend them.

TOBY HINGSON, DENIX LOPEZ

Nick Clement
10/22/2014

"Tobi went the extra mile !!!"

This is the 4th vehicle I have purchased in my life, and it was the BEST car buying experience I ever had! And it wasn't because of a fancy glass showroom, but because of the patience, HONESTY and a genuine sense of caring I received from my salesperson, Tobi Hingson. After looking at 3 other Jeep dealerships in the greater Fort Myers area - yesterday, I finally found the exact Jeep Wrangler Unlimited I wanted at Labelle Dodge Chrysler Jeep. Anything additional I needed to add to my 4-door Wrangler, Tobi went the extra mile to research and find the lowest cost – even if that meant I had to get something aftermarket and not through Labelle. The finance officer and location manager turned what could have been a stressful situation - wink wink, lol… into a relaxed conversation with a lot of humor. I will definitely be recommending this team to my friends and family. Nick Clement

racer33991
9/20/2014

"Labelle Dodge does it again"

Labelle Dodge is not the closest Ram dealership to my home but for the second time in seven or eight years they were able to put together a much better deal than my local dealership. Tobi was a pleasure to work with and I will recommend her and Labelle Dodge to anyone needing a new vehicle.