Labelle Dodge Chrysler Jeep

501 South Main St, Labelle, Florida 33935

Makes: Chrysler|Dodge|Jeep|Ram|Service Center

Labelle Dodge Chrysler Jeep
Labelle Dodge Chrysler Jeep Info

"Tobi Hingson was my contact for my internet purchase......"

A very pleasant car buying experience. The dealership is kind-of-like a Mom and pop old fashioned store. Small, but yet very efficient. Friendly atmosphere. I did not once detect that phony I don't care attitude that you get in the large dealerships. I was really susprised at how well I was treated. I sensed that they genuinely cared about satisifying my automotive needs. Tobi is quite knowledgeable, polite, informative and was carefully not to leave any loose ends, so to speak. She is very thorough. What an asset to the dealership!! I will definitely send my friends and neighbors to LaBelle Dodge to have Tobi satisfy their auto needs.

Tobi Hingson

"Tobi in a word: Fantastic! Best experience buying a new..."

Tobi in a word: Fantastic! Best experience buying a new vehicle yet! I'll be going back to see her for our next new vehicle. Mike, in finance got us a great loan and payment. I'd recommend LaBelle Dodge to anyone, go see Tobi and Mike for the best deal!

Tobi Hingson

"Pleasant car buying experience. Tobi and Mike both worked..."

Pleasant car buying experience. Tobi and Mike both worked yobfind me exactly what I asked for. Tobi went above and beyond to ensure a smooth transaction.

Tobi and Mike

"Tobi Hingson was our contact for an internet purchase...."

Tobi Hingson was our contact for an internet purchase. She was polite, professional, informative and handled the transaction efficiently. She is a real asset to your organization. My wife and I were very pleased with our experience at LaBelle Jeep. Michael and Lynn Steiner

Tobi Hingson

"Worst car lot of all time I was driving a 2006 Chrysler..."

Worst car lot of all time I was driving a 2006 Chrysler 300C with gas draining out it and they did know anything about it

Thomas

"Not only Tobi and Denix but everyone involved in the..."

Not only Tobi and Denix but everyone involved in the process of our car purchase was great. Tobi was very quick to respond to my emails and Denix was very knowledgeable about the car we wanted, took us out for a nice long test drive even though we were already sold. Got an awesome car for a great price! I will recommend them to all my friends for sure!

Denix Lopez & Tobi Hingson

"This is the 4th Jeep we have purchased from this..."

This is the 4th Jeep we have purchased from this dealership, and the 2nd one we custom ordered. Tobi made the purchase effortless, from the initial order to the delivery and prep. Everyone at this dealership, from sales to service, are friendly and will take the time to talk to you. The reason we travel from Cape Coral all the way to Labelle is because the people are nice, the sales are easy and customer service is exceptional. We recommend this dealership, and Tobi, to all our friends. We will definitely return when it is time to trade in our other vehicle.

Tobi

"Had a hassle free experience at Plattner's Labelle Dodge...."

Had a hassle free experience at Plattner's Labelle Dodge. Purchased a great car at a great value! Everyone was friendly, and I was very happy with my salesperson, Tobi. I will look here next time I'm ready to purchase! Thank you!!!

Tobi Hingson

"Thanks to Tobi we got what we wanted with no hassel. We..."

Thanks to Tobi we got what we wanted with no hassel. We tried going to the Jeep Dealer here in Brandon/Tampa. And the sales people just tried to push us into a jeep that wasn't us. I knew what I wanted and I was ready to purchase. I was an easy sale. But the boys up here wanted to push me around. Tobi got me the Jeep I wanted AND she brought it to me . . . now that is service. The next time i'm ready to purchase another Jeep, I would send Tobi my specs and let her do what she does. Thanks, Cheryl Buchs

Tobi Hingson

"Just a note to let you know the Chevy is fantastic. We..."

Just a note to let you know the Chevy is fantastic. We are really enjoying it. The ride is very comfortable. I was surprised. At first we did not think we would like the tinted windows but as evening drew new it was a for sure item. Joe did't get the glare from the headlights and tailgators that he usually gets. He was estatic about this and I did not have to listen to a lot of "complaining" about it either! lol He finally found another wheel for it and we are hoping it will be here next week. He says its difficult plowing because of the size difference. When the wheel arrives we are gonna get tires for it. The pictures are of the show off too. Usually we have snow at Halloween time but this year it decided to wait until now. I guess, probably to get us in the Christmas spirit. Thank you for all you did for us in purchasing the truck. Your Honesty was greatly appreciated. We had no problems on the way home with it or at our DMV. And please give our regards to Jim. thanks Have a great holiday. Joe and Kathy Hess, New York

Ed Pfeifer