Labelle Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Labelle Dodge Chrysler Jeep Info

Just beachy
9/02/2016

"False advertising "

Advertise a discounted price that is revealed to include" customer cash" that's not a discount. Sent me their internet listing only to learn there was a typo and that's the wrong price. Advertising no dealer fee only to learn there is a $1,285 "prep" fee. 3 strikes your out. Very deceptive. Sales person seemed embarrassed about the issues when I questioned them.

Toby Hinson

ashelake
7/21/2016

"Car Buying as it Should Be"

Tobi Hingson was our sales rep. on a 2016 Town & Country. She was well informed and very personable. We will utilize Labelle Chrysler/Doge again when the need arises and I'll refer her and the dealership to my own clients if and when they ask.

Rrs196563
4/30/2016

"My.visit"

Good prices on vehicles.and.the team.was friendly, just didn't find.the truck I wanted at the process is want .on.to the next.dealer

No idea

Newberry49
10/25/2015

"2015 Dodge Big Horn Purchase"

My experience in purchasing my 2015 Dodge Big Horn was excellent. I spoke with Tobi before going into the dealership and she was very professional. The professionalism continue during and after my purchase of my Big Horn. I continue to be satisfied with the service I receive from the service department and staff at LaBelle Dodge. I would certainly recommend this dealership to anyone purchasing a new Dodge.

Tobi and Service Staff

Ram2500
10/23/2015

"Another Great experience at Labelle Dodge Chrysler Jeep! "

Just purchased our second Ram from Labelle Dodge. We drive out of our way to buy from them instead of our local dealer that just wants to sell you something quick. Our salesperson for both purchases was Tobi Hingson. She is very knowledgable and sold us exactly what we wanted. She did not pressure us at any point of the sale. She was able to get us a great price on both vehicles. Will definitely be buying any and all future vehicles from her. We have recommended Labelle Dodge and Tobi to friends and family. Great experience!

pagarth
10/12/2015

"Great experience "

Tobi was great. Had difficult time with other dealerships with custom JGC, not so with Tobi and Labelle Jeep. Ordered vehicle great communication through out process. Great price. Great 1st experience with the service department. Going in for 10,000 mile service this weekend.

Tobi

ann3929
9/09/2015

"A ++++++"

BOTH TOBI AND ED WERE VERY PROFESSIAL.THEY ANSWERED ALL MY QUESTIONS AND CONCERNS.I WILL DEFINETLY RECOMMEND THEM TO FRIENDS AND RELATIVES.THEY MADE MY CAR BUYING EXPERIANCE A REAL PLEASURE. THANK YOU BOTH.

FINANCE REPRISENTATIVE

Joe Mucha
7/13/2015

"Awesome experience in La Belle"

Our salesperson Tobi Hints on was a pleasure to work with. She did not pressure us in any way, and made sure we found the vehicle that was right for us. She even did a follow up call with us a few weeks later to ensure we were satisfied with our Jeep. I would recommend seeing Tobi if you are thinking about a new vehicle.

SmilingDove7
3/11/2015

"poor customer service"

If you need service on your car then no problem but don't think about buying a car from them! the service is poor and they are pushy , if you expect a call back from a salesperson, a manager or someone from finance then don't hold your hopes up. if you don't call them you won't here from them at all.

tom

frontpg
1/04/2015

"Car purchasing made enjoyable!"

Tobi and Joe made purchasing my new Cherokee a pleasurable experience. They were wonderful to work with! Joe is quite knowledgeable dealing with finances and Tobi was very patient and also knowledgeable about my new vehicle and its technology. Tobi Hingson and Joe Thomas truly made it a nice day. I would definitely make the drive to LaBelle to work with them again. Thank you, Paige Poole

Tobi Hingson & Joe Thomas