Labelle Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Labelle Dodge Chrysler Jeep
Labelle Dodge Chrysler Jeep Info

nohe
10/24/2014

"GRATEFUL FOR GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE"

I was dreading the car-buying experience, but Tobi Hingson and Denix Lopez made it painless. They were kind, attentive, knowledgeable, and made me feel at ease dealing in what is unfamiliar territory for me (a single woman without much car knowledge). I was happy to be matched with just the right vehicle for me. I will definitely recommend them.

TOBY HINGSON, DENIX LOPEZ

Nick Clement
10/22/2014

"Tobi went the extra mile !!!"

This is the 4th vehicle I have purchased in my life, and it was the BEST car buying experience I ever had! And it wasn't because of a fancy glass showroom, but because of the patience, HONESTY and a genuine sense of caring I received from my salesperson, Tobi Hingson. After looking at 3 other Jeep dealerships in the greater Fort Myers area - yesterday, I finally found the exact Jeep Wrangler Unlimited I wanted at Labelle Dodge Chrysler Jeep. Anything additional I needed to add to my 4-door Wrangler, Tobi went the extra mile to research and find the lowest cost – even if that meant I had to get something aftermarket and not through Labelle. The finance officer and location manager turned what could have been a stressful situation - wink wink, lol… into a relaxed conversation with a lot of humor. I will definitely be recommending this team to my friends and family. Nick Clement

racer33991
9/20/2014

"Labelle Dodge does it again"

Labelle Dodge is not the closest Ram dealership to my home but for the second time in seven or eight years they were able to put together a much better deal than my local dealership. Tobi was a pleasure to work with and I will recommend her and Labelle Dodge to anyone needing a new vehicle.

Fishin1589
8/01/2014

"Tobi Hingson was my contact for my internet purchase......"

A very pleasant car buying experience. The dealership is kind-of-like a Mom and pop old fashioned store. Small, but yet very efficient. Friendly atmosphere. I did not once detect that phony I don't care attitude that you get in the large dealerships. I was really susprised at how well I was treated. I sensed that they genuinely cared about satisifying my automotive needs. Tobi is quite knowledgeable, polite, informative and was carefully not to leave any loose ends, so to speak. She is very thorough. What an asset to the dealership!! I will definitely send my friends and neighbors to LaBelle Dodge to have Tobi satisfy their auto needs.

Diamond5102
3/22/2014

"Tobi in a word: Fantastic! Best experience buying a new..."

Tobi in a word: Fantastic! Best experience buying a new vehicle yet! I'll be going back to see her for our next new vehicle. Mike, in finance got us a great loan and payment. I'd recommend LaBelle Dodge to anyone, go see Tobi and Mike for the best deal!

Taban
1/14/2014

"Pleasant car buying experience. Tobi and Mike both worked..."

Pleasant car buying experience. Tobi and Mike both worked yobfind me exactly what I asked for. Tobi went above and beyond to ensure a smooth transaction.

Tobi and Mike

mpismo
1/03/2014

"Tobi Hingson was our contact for an internet purchase...."

Tobi Hingson was our contact for an internet purchase. She was polite, professional, informative and handled the transaction efficiently. She is a real asset to your organization. My wife and I were very pleased with our experience at LaBelle Jeep. Michael and Lynn Steiner

Mad customer24
1/01/2014

"Worst car lot of all time I was driving a 2006 Chrysler..."

Worst car lot of all time I was driving a 2006 Chrysler 300C with gas draining out it and they did know anything about it

Thomas

TonyCindy
10/16/2013

"Not only Tobi and Denix but everyone involved in the..."

Not only Tobi and Denix but everyone involved in the process of our car purchase was great. Tobi was very quick to respond to my emails and Denix was very knowledgeable about the car we wanted, took us out for a nice long test drive even though we were already sold. Got an awesome car for a great price! I will recommend them to all my friends for sure!

Denix Lopez & Tobi Hingson

lisa.n.lee.73
10/24/2012

"This is the 4th Jeep we have purchased from this..."

This is the 4th Jeep we have purchased from this dealership, and the 2nd one we custom ordered. Tobi made the purchase effortless, from the initial order to the delivery and prep. Everyone at this dealership, from sales to service, are friendly and will take the time to talk to you. The reason we travel from Cape Coral all the way to Labelle is because the people are nice, the sales are easy and customer service is exceptional. We recommend this dealership, and Tobi, to all our friends. We will definitely return when it is time to trade in our other vehicle.

Tobi