Lake Norman Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Qwame Jackson

July 22, 2017

"New Car Lease"

- jscott1986

Mark did a great job helping me with my first car lease. He was patient, knowledgeable, and well-informed. I would recommend him as well as this dealership to anyone.

Mark Mosayebi

July 14, 2017

"Love the truck"

- K30sherm

Ty Maggie great job. Happy with the truck! Was ready in a timely manner. They had my truck ready for me when I got back.

Maggie Carrigan

July 12, 2017

"Terrific sales and service from LNCJDR"

- Marlah Ebert

I recently purchased a used vehicle from LNC. Dean Corbitt was my salesman and did a great job of showing me various options based on my criteria and answering all of my many questions. He followed up with me about service, warranty and showed me how the many options worked. My son bought a used vehicle from Dean a couple of weeks later and also had a very positive experience with Dean and LNC. I recommend this dealership to my family and friends - based upon the purchase of 4 vehicles.

Dean Corbitt