Lake Norman Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Internet Sales Manager

September 17, 2017

"My new jeep"

- Philco555

I had the greatest experience here. My jeep of 13 years was on it's last leg and I needed to trade it in and get something new. No pressure and I ended up with exactly what I was looking for. A perfect replacement for my 2004 liberty. I could not be happier and I cannot wait to get up in the mountains, and to tour the beaches of hatteras in my new jeepy.

Tony Zorn

September 15, 2017

"A pleasure to work with this dealership "

- seabass1

It is a pleasure to work with this dealership. Maggie, Qwame and Bill were great to deal with. We have now purchased 7 cars from Maggie, and she is a delight to work with. She is honest, friendly, very thorough, very knowledgeable and makes sure she takes care of all of our needs. Qwame makes sure that we are well taken care of , and does whatever is necessary to get the deal done. I find him to be great to deal with also. Bill has delivered a few of our cars, and he is very careful, concerned, and very thorough. These three have made our purchasing experience at LNCJ terrific!!

Qwame Jackson
Maggie Carrigan
Other Employees : Bill Just helped in the delivery of our new car,. He has done this in the past, and I find him to be careful, friendly, thoughtful and a joy to work with

September 02, 2017

"Great buying experience!!!"

- spartan312

This was by far the easiest vehicle purchase that I've made, very friendly and knowledgeable sales staff and Maggie made us feel right at home during the process. I would recommend the dealership to everyone.

Used 2013 Volkswagen Jetta