Lake Norman Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Qwame Jackson

July 24, 2017

"Fast, smooth, Easy"

- Panthro

Despite an experience I had with this dealership last year, I decided to give another try as they had nearly the exact truck I had been looking for. I came in late that day but Maggie was still able to help me and set up a time to come back in the morning. I worked with her, Keith, and another gentleman in finance not listed here. I was in and out with a new truck in less than 3 hours and was happy with the service and overall culture of the dealership. I've been to plenty that are push and desperate, but these folks are not. Overall, this was as good a car buying experience as you could ask for. I would be happy to recommend LKN Chryler/Jeep/Dodge/Ram to any of my friends and family.

Kent Davis
Ervin James

July 22, 2017

"New Car Lease"

- jscott1986

Mark did a great job helping me with my first car lease. He was patient, knowledgeable, and well-informed. I would recommend him as well as this dealership to anyone.

Mark Mosayebi

July 14, 2017

"Love the truck"

- K30sherm

Ty Maggie great job. Happy with the truck! Was ready in a timely manner. They had my truck ready for me when I got back.

New 2017 Ram 1500, $36292