Lakeland Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Average

Lakeland Chrysler Dodge Jeep
Lakeland Chrysler Dodge Jeep Info

"Fraud"

I just contacted this dealership because they had a vehicle I was interested in. Then all of a sudden they said that the price was different so I called them on it and they said that the advertised price was wrong on their own website and that it was not their fault and stated some disclaimer. Then when I confronted them and said that normal customer service policy is to give the product for the advertised price, they more or less told me to take a hike. So I contacted another department about my issue and they said that they would get back to me ASAP about my issue and I never heard back from them and within 30 minutes the price on the website had been changed. I have worked with a bunch of dealers and dealerships in my life and I have to say in the short amount of time that I had been in touch with this dealership and it's people, I would say they are BY FAR the worst! DO NOT DEAL WITH THEM, unless you like being taken advantage of.

Andrew Tavares

"Poor Customer Service - Would Not Recommended"

I bought a 2011 Toyota 4Runner from P*** S*** (sales manager) in Palm Bay at tent sale. A tonneau cover for the rear cargo area was to be included. P*** said it would be shipped direct to my house. Prior to taking possession of the vehicle it was taken back to Lakeland to fix lower right bumper and fog light assembly. On way there or back the front windshield was chipped. P*** told me to have the chip fixed and then FAX the bill ($114.38) to his attention at the dealership. The chip was fixed by Safelite and the receipt was FAXed as requested (attached). In multiple calls to P*** he would say that the check for the chip repair and the cover order was being processed and should be sent out soon. This went on for several weeks and the last time I called P*** he essentially hung up on me. It was at this time that I called the dealership and was given the name of general sales manager R*** F*** for resolution of issues. I sent an email describing the above to the dealership and have made multiple call to him for 2.5 weeks. I was been given various stories of him have been out for meetings, in another area of the dealership, etc, but also that he would return my call. I did finally reach him and he said he would look into issues and get back with me. Two weeks later I still have not heard from him. I would not recommend this dealership to anyone. Poor customer sevice and lack of professionalism.

Randy Faison, Patrick Sylver

"Take advantage of Seniors! "

After my purchase of a used Kia from Lakeland Chrysler Dodge Jeep, I learned I was grossly overcharged by at least $6,000 dollars. A struggling senior rebuilding my credit in FL after job loss and foreclosure in MA, I foolishly trusted "liquidation sale" personnel and bought a used car at tent sale in January 2014. When I found original sticker in glove box I tried contacting Lakeland Chrysler Dodge Jeep for resolution to "Rip Off." Several letters were sent and several calls were made to GM Randy Faison and he neither returned my calls nor answered my letters. I take responsibility for NOT doing my research before the purchase and for trusting in the process because I did not know if I could even qualify for any financing because of the foreclosure in MA. I blame Lakeland Chrysler Dodge Jeep for being greedy and for taken advantage of a senior. I would caution anyone from trusting anyone who is associated with Lakeland Chrysler Dodge Jeep and encourage them to look elsewhere for a vehicle, new or used.

Randy Faison - General Manager

"Awesome"

Must say a great place to buy a car. Brought a suv at the price I wanted on 7/2013, & 7 months later went back and brought a brand new Chrysler at a great deal.

Micheal Johnson

"I originally contacted this dealership due to lowest..."

I originally contacted this dealership due to lowest advertised price within 100 miles. We ordered a vehicle and just before arrival we wanted to cancel after realizing it woud not meet our needs due to tow limitations. I thought it was fair to request half of the deposit back since the limitation was not advertised. I found the needed info in an on line owners manual. Got a "no" from salesperson, a very poor conversation and a "NO" from the sales manager. I had to work my way to the GM. He listened to my reasoning, agreed it was fair, and did what I requested.

Alicia, Sales Mgr, Danny, GM Randy

"I was planning to go there this weekend but just found..."

I was planning to go there this weekend but just found out that they participate in false advertising and pay for bogus reviews on the internet. False advertisement is not cool screwballs. Also, they were rude on the phone and I've read that the pricing is bait and switch.

Kayla

"STAY AWAY. They ripped me off and afterwards I found out..."

STAY AWAY. They ripped me off and afterwards I found out that they hire sham artists to post great reviews about them on the Internet so they don't look bad... based on the evidence I've seen, I'm willing to bet that most (if not all) of the good reviews about this dealer are fake. I wish I had known this when I did my research before I visited them. How disgusting is it that this dealer would rather pay shady internet goons than just treat their customers right... that's how DETERMINED lakeland chrysler is to screw YOU. Don't let them get away with it. I was approved for a low interest rate through my bank, but I was still waiting for them to send the bank draft in the mail. Lakeland Chrysler told me they were partners with my bank and they could pull up the approval letter since the bank draft was still in the mail. 7 hours later when I finally got into the finance office at Lakeland, I found out this was a lie. They tried to get me to sign loan documents with a higher interest rate because they couldn't pull up the pre-approval like they said they could. I wouldn't sign the loan documents with the higher interest rate so they said to just sign the purchase contract that says what I owed, and give them my $5000 downpayment and then bring in the bank draft when it comes in the mail. So I signed the contract and gave them the check. The guy walks out of the room, comes back in and says I cant leave until I sign the loan documents with the high interest rate. This was not what we agreed so I asked for the check back and he holds it up and it has all those machine printed numbers on it and he says the payment already went through!!!! They refused to give the money back and would not let me leave and I had no choice but to sign the loan or be out of my $5000 downpayment!! Don't trust these thieves, stay away!!!

Randy

"BEWARE!!! DO NOT go here for service!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I..."

BEWARE!!! DO NOT go here for service!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know how their salesman are, so it MIGHT be okay to buy a car here, but do NOT have one fixed. I brought my vehicle here for service, to fix a manufacturer's defect. This of course was supposed to be a free repair- it was a defect found in the front end that can cause dangerous steering issues. After I left it there, they called me and informed me that I needed brake work done (pads), to the tune of around $500! When I told them no thank you (i will check on it myself and get it serviced for this elsewhere for a more reasonable price) the person i spoke to seemed to become annoyed that they weren't going to be making any money off me today. They finished it within a few hours (reasonably fast actually) but after picking it up, I found 2 issues with my vehicle that hadn't been there before. My driver window now doesn't work, and my steering pulls fairly hard to the right. It didn't have either of these issues before I brought it here. Now I need to bring it to a different (hopefully reputable) jeep dodge chrystler dealership elsewhere to hope that they can identify what these clowns messed up. And the icing on the cake? The guy that drove my car to the pick-up area was driving kind of sporadically, i watched him as he was backing up the vehicle, braking randomly and suddenly accelerating. It only took a moment to see why - He was on the cell phone!!! While driving MY CAR!!! Couldn't the call wait 2 more minutes? He was rude and dismissive as he handed me the keys. This is the least professional place i've ever taken my vehicle, and the last time I will ever be coming to this location. BEWARE!!!

Dont remember their names

"We went in to purchase a new 2014 Town and Country and..."

We went in to purchase a new 2014 Town and Country and had previously received an email from the Internet Sales Manager indicating that the price of the car we were interested in was just over$26k, which was the cheapest by over 2k from othe dealers that we had looked at. When we arrived Guy immediately told us that they were very transparent and that was why they were able to keep their prices low, they didn't change anything. Kept telling us they weren't like the other dealers who would add back the rebates you didn't qualify for. All during the sales process they kept us in the dark, not telling is the final trade in value for our car, very little communication AT ALL. The base price of the car (with the same VIN number) changed from $31,860 to $35,519. When we finally got in with the Finance guy, he said the price was higher due to the add-ons that they did to provide us more value, like Xylon protection, however at the very end this was called out as an additional $899 cost of the car. They had indicated that it was 'included' in the price of the car, but clearly it wasn't. We were so frustrated and just wanted to purchase the car because we needed it that we ended up paying thousands of dollars more than we should have. They are the type of dealership that understands how to play people. Run, don't walk from this dealership, you won't get a good deal.

Guy Bodle

"Lakelandcdj.com - "The Internet Price you see is the..."

Lakelandcdj.com - "The Internet Price you see is the price you pay. No Games, No Gimmicks." OK. This dealer has horrible reviews, but they had a 2014 Dodge Grand Caravan we were interested in so, in all fairness we gave them one chance. We did our homework and set up appointments at several dealers and took 2 days off to visit them all. Being the worst rated we started here. I did this same process up front for all dealers. 1. We knew the KBB (Blue Book) for the trade value of our vehicle and backed this up with calling several dealers and verifying, knowing of course, the dealer we bought from would inspect and give a final number, but we had a good number to work with. 2. I called Lakeland to get a verification on the "Internet Price". As soon as you call there you get a recording that your call is being recorded/monitored, so naturally I hit the call record button on my own phone as well, just a good rule of thumb. If they record, so can I. 3. I spoke with Guy and gave him the stock number of the vehicle I was interested in. The MSRP was $21,285.00 less "Dealer Discount" of 1609.00 for an Internet Price of $19,676.00. 4. I asked him if there were additional charges such as a "delivery charge", as there should not be as freight from Chrysler is already included in the Invoice Price, but some dealers try to add on and you should not pay that. I also asked if there was an Advertising fee (do not pay), Prep charge (do not pay to have fluids topped off and car washed, you can do it yourself). There was none. 5. I then asked what that $ 1609.00 "Dealer Discount" was made up of and I was told: $799.00 Dealer Fee (they are 200.00 higher than other dealers- the State of Florida Dealer Fee is 599.00), Hold Back, and Document Fees of $200.00. He stated that they were giving these charges back to you. I then asked if they would be added back on and he told me "No. The only other charges on top of the $19,676 will the the Sales Tax, and the Registration, Tag, and Title transfer fees. Period." OK so knowing the vehicle price, the value of my trade, the sales tax on the difference, the 500.00 rebate from Chrysler on the 2014 vehicle, and that the Registration, Tag and Title transfer is 250.00 I was good to go. Simple Math Right? The next morning I called and asked Guy if that vehicle was still on the lot, and it was so we made the two hour drive to go see it, and another appt for another dealer 20 mins away. No big deal as we did not need to buy and we had all the numbers run for all the vehicles we were looking at. When we got there Guy was busy so he handed us off to Dom, a new guy, who proved to be the best thing as I believe he tried harder than anyone else would have. Dom took us for a drive. We knew our numbers and what the other dealers would do, so if these guys were not going to deal, we were just moving on to the next. The floor Manager Patrick then came out and looked over our trade and told me to tell him what we wanted to do and that he would tell us yes or no. I promptly told him "No, you will tell me what YOU can do for ME, and then I will tell YOU, yes or no." I looked and me blankly for a moment and then laughed. So ok first they lowballed my trade, which we knew was hooey, then they came back and offered us 500.00 more. OK. So then give me an out the door price.....and they came back nearly 2000.00 more! Why? Well, they were adding back on all the "Dealer Discounts" they took off in that Internet Price. Right there in Black and White on the paper. Dom was amazing, as he went to bat for us. They talked amongst themselves at the podium for a long while and them came back, trying to explain that I did not understand him correctly on the phone - meaning Guy - when he gave me the vehicle price. I then offered to play back the phone call for them - it was just as plain as day. I told them in my book, this was Bait and Switch Advertising. They then came back with my number quickly. After a two hour wait for the Finance Manager we wrote a check and were out the door. As we were leaving Guy came out to the new vehicle as Dom was finishing up with us and tried to cover up his lie with one last lie (just keep piling them on) that the mess up in the numbers was when they ran the numbers they input the 2014 with the 500.00 rebate into the system as a 2013 with the 2500.00 rebate - DUH - the 2013 AVP pkg on that vehicle only had a 1000.00 rebate...we just rolled our eyes and left. Bottom line - I will follow Dom to whatever dealer he ends up at. He will do WHATEVER it takes to make the sale. Fantastic salesman! Do your himework up front and know your numbers!!!!

Dom