Lakeland Honda

Lakeland Honda Info

Wilde Honda

David Hobbs Honda

"Exceptional Experience all-around"

When I first walked in the door, I knew it was going to be a great experience. Many people I know have bought cars from Lakeland, and I have never heard any complaints. Robert found the exact car I was looking for and made it easy to say yes. He was knowledgable, friendly, and made the experience of buying my first new car simple. I thank Robert, Joe, and Lakeland for all that they do and I know where I will come to buy my next Honda! You guys are great!!!

Robert Jacques

"Found & bought a car I love on 4/26/14"

On the morning of 4/26/14 I was planning to take a trip to Sheboygan to look at cars. I first went online & saw a Honda Accord at this dealership, went there & test drove it, and then was able to set up a sale that would work for us that we could manage financially. It was very busy there that day but I had a very satisfying experience & worked with great staff. (Phil, Gabe, Travis). Couldn't believe that I went home with the car that day. I love the car, turned out to be more wonderful than I ever expected! Really like this dealership & will highly recommend them to anyone I know who is looking for a new or used vehicle. Thank you Lakeland Toyota Scion Subaru Honda in Sheboygan, Wisconsin. You get 5 stars from me. It was a whirlwind day & I have a really great car. I'm so grateful & so very happy, Wow! Wendy Karasch

Phil, Gabe, and Travis

"The salesman met us right away, took us to the car we..."

The salesman met us right away, took us to the car we came to see, got the answers to all of our questions. Went out of his way to make sure we had a good experience.

Tim Neilson

"Very friendly and personal customer service and car has..."

Very friendly and personal customer service and car has most of the features needed. Overall experiences are posititve. Wish to have a better discount program.

"Patrick followed up on a price inquiry and did his best..."

Patrick followed up on a price inquiry and did his best to beat the lowest price from another dealer. He worked diligently to do so, although he was unable to beat it he did match it. I did purchase the vehicle from the other dealer since he was the first to give me the offer, but had we have been in touch with Patrick right away we may not had to have look elsewhere. Patrick was nice to work with.

"Brian is a outgoing person and great to deal with. He..."

Brian is a outgoing person and great to deal with. He treated me as a friend and help me with what ever question i got. Brian is a very great sale person and next time if someone come to buy a car i would recommit them to ask for Brian

"This was our 5th Honda Odyssey purchase and as usual we..."

This was our 5th Honda Odyssey purchase and as usual we are very pleased with all that Lakeland Honda did. Both Tim and Michelle were very polite and enjoyable.

"After pairing my phone, there was still a technical..."

After pairing my phone, there was still a technical problem. The problem was called to Danny's attention and within minutes the problem was resolved. I found Danny to be very articulate and knowledgeable young man. He is a team player and one Lakeland should be proud to have on their staff.

"My husband and I have been shopping for a new car for the..."

My husband and I have been shopping for a new car for the past six weeks. Due to the high ratings on the Honda CRV, Lakeland Auto was our first stop. Brian was very friendly, knowledgeable, patient and efficient. After visiting three other dealers, test driving a few other cars and talking with four other salespeople, we went back to talk with Brian. Brian did not make us feel pressured to buy. Instead, he let us know that he was concerned about us and wanted to offer us the best deal he could. We appreciated his attitude, and drove our new Honda home today! Thank you Brian, we will certainly keep you in mind if the time comes for us to purchase another new car!

"Coming into the dealership, we didn't really know..."

Coming into the dealership, we didn't really know what we were looking for. Our family had needs beyond your everyday requirements. Patrick Noble helped to make that happen, when he introduced us to a pre-owned Honda Odyssey. After a bit of exploration to the variety of suv/crossovers and mini vans at hand, Honda proved to be the overall winner. We're so glad to have landed in such a great place! Our family is extremely thankful, for their superior dedication to their businesses customer service! It truly made a difference.