Lakeland Volkswagen

Lakeland Volkswagen
Call
Lakeland Volkswagen Info
About Lakeland Volkswagen

At the Lakeland Volkswagen, we work to provide our customers with vehicle options to suit every taste and style, state-of-the-art facilities, and a pressure-free, customer-focused approach to service. As part of this unique level of service offers you and your vehicle a wide array of exclusive amenities, including these great benefits: Complimentary Car Washes 10% Off Accessories & Clothing Internet Work Stations Lakeland Volkswagen Gourmet Coffee Bar Children's Play Area

About Lakeland Volkswagen

"Customer Service is a joke!"

We purchased a Certified Pre-Owned Volkswagen Touareg on Wednesday, July 23rd, 2014. On Saturday July 26th, 2014, the car completely died while we were traveling in Georgia. We had the car towed to the closest VW dealer (Butler VW in Macon Georgia). It is now Thursday, July 31st and Lakeland VW has not tried to help us at all. I have directly emailed the General Manager and received no response. Our salesman emailed us and said, sorry, but since it was used you never know what could happen. NOBODY from the dealer has offered to assist us in anyway. We have no loaner car....by day 5!!!! We've asked at least 3 times with no response. No one has offered to assist us in getting our car back from Georgia. The lack of response is actually absurd. And as it turns out, this is a 2 week repair because our High Pressure Fuel System "disintegrated"...yes you read that correctly. Disintegrated. We've opened up a case with Volkswagen Customer Service to try and get help elsewhere because it's been made perfectly clear that we can not rely on Lakeland VW to make good on the car they sold us. Bottom line, Lakeland VW will tell you anything you want to hear to make the sale, but they will ignore you when you need service. I am thoroughly disappointed and disgusted with our experience and would never recommend Lakeland VW to anyone. You should be ashamed of yourselves for treating a customer this way!

Lawrence Chapman, Jeff Havard

"Great buying experience at a good price."

Have been shopping for a Jetta Hybrid on the Internet. Lakeland VW had the exact car we wanted. The question was if the price will justify the 150 mile drive to make the deal. It was! Lakeland VW made us a great offer and the next day we picked up the shiny new black Jetta Hybrid.

Christina, Marina

"J Englert"

First let me say I have been a car owner for 44 years. All of those years I have been reluctant to use a dealership except for warranty type of service. Very recently, I had car trouble with my 2009 GTI. I must say from neglect on my part. It sat for five months because of my not knowing the problem and to be honest being discouraged about it. In the meantime I had a health issue that prolonged the car from getting fixed. All that being said, finally I contacted Josh in the service department at the recommendation of someone who has dealt with him in the past. Am I thankful that I took this advice, you bet I am. From the beginning it was a, believe it or not pleasant experience. Explaining to Josh I had no idea what was wrong with the car from that moment on he took charge and told me he would take care of it and get back with me. Me being a skeptic about dealer service departments I thought to myself I'm sure you will. Long story short, Josh got back with me as he said he would and we went from there. My car could have been fixed for less than I anticipated. Josh at that point, pointed out some other issues that would need to be addressed in the future but right now I could get by with fixing the immediate issues to get me back on the road. Because of the honesty and integrity of Josh Jamison and decisions he and I made together without any pressure from him, decisions were made to put the car into top running order. And that they did. I spent several thousand dollars and have not felt betrayed, lied to, or taken advantage of in the least.. I appreciate Josh and Lakeland VW. I can't speak for other dealers, but I can for this one and from the review you can see my satisfaction. Again thanks to all concerned at the service department. Job we'll done !!

"Great Experience!"

I brought my VW into this dealership to get serviced, and being female this is always a nerve recking experience given my lack of knowledge to cars. However Joshua Jamison in the service department was EXTREMELY accommodating and informational and I felt relieved that for once I felt as though I wasn't being taken advantage of at a car dealership! He was friendly, efficient and had my car ready for me by the end of the day. I am very pleased with this dealerships service and am so happy that I purchased my car from here! I will be returning again when and if I need my car serviced!

"Exceptional customer service"

Never did I think I would own a VW but that all changed when I met the exceptional staff at Lakeland Volkswagen. not only would I recommend any and everyone to Lakeland VW, I will return to buy my future cars here.

"Top Notch Service"

Joshua is an excellent service consultant! He's very professional and takes the time to address all of my concerns. If there are ever any issues, I'm always notified immediately. :)

"Great service "

My experience at Lakeland VW was a great one thanks to Joshua Jamison. He was comfortable with his job and provided me with plenty of information that answered any questions I had. All around he was very helpful, I look forward to working with him in the future.

"What an amazing experience! We went in to look at 2013..."

What an amazing experience! We went in to look at 2013 Jetta Hybrid on Monday, March 31st 2014 and ended up buying that vehicle!! Marina, was our first point of contact at this dealership. She stayed in touch with me via text messages and asked us to meet Jeff Arthur upon our arrival. Jeff Arthur assigned Jeff Havard to us and let me tell you what a team at this dealership! Both Jeff's are amazing with what they do!!! We were not pressured at all during our entire visit. Our questions were answered in a professional manner. Even the finance guy Jarred was great!!! There is nothing bad we can say about this dealership. They are all a great bunch of people. Our entire transaction was done in less than 3 hours. Let me even go further and tell you that Both Jeff's stayed with us till we left and that was around 9:15pm which was way past their closing time!!! They made sure we were completely satisfied and were taken care of. Jeff Havard even went over the details of the vehicle before we took off for our drive to Orlando. This dealership is like a family!!! We are buying our next vehicle from this dealership!! I would recommend this dealership in a heart beat!!!! Marina, Jeff Arthur, Jeff Havard and Jared Miller we thank you and appreciate what you have done for us!! My daughter is enjoying her first own car 2013 Jetta Hybrid and thinking of all of you!!!! Great Job!!!!!

Marina, Jeff Arthur, Jeff Havard and Jared Miller

"Excellent experience"

We always have a great experience when working with Josh. He gives great advice and is always a pleasure to work with. Look forward to working with him in the future.

"service advisor"

Joshua Jamison knows his vw's great guy to have on your team I will continue to come to lakeland vw because I was very impressed with the staff .

joshua jamison