Lakeland Volkswagen

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM Closed

Lakeland Volkswagen

Lakeland Volkswagen Info
About Lakeland Volkswagen

At the Lakeland Volkswagen, we work to provide our customers with vehicle options to suit every taste and style, state-of-the-art facilities, and a pressure-free, customer-focused approach to service. As part of this unique level of service offers you and your vehicle a wide array of exclusive amenities, including these great benefits: Complimentary Car Washes 10% Off Accessories & Clothing Internet Work Stations Lakeland Volkswagen Gourmet Coffee Bar Children's Play Area

About Lakeland Volkswagen

Sylvia

"Service Department"

I took my Volkswagen Tiguan in for service, I talked Gary Downey the Service Advisor, he was very informative about the service my car needed. This was the best experience I have ever encountered. I will not go to any other place for my service. I will definately recommend seeing Gary for their service.

Kbeard

"Service department "

The service department is great ! One of the best in lakeland brain te manger is so nice ! My husband and I have been very happy and will never go anywhere else !

ndavifson
2/12/2015

"best service department ever "

I just want to start by saying Lakeland VW service department is the best. Brian always had a smile on his face and went above and beyond anything I expected. He is the reason I will keep coming back. Thank you for my great experience. Keep up the great work!

Giselle

"Service Department"

I love Lakeland WV. Service department is the best place I've ever seen. Excellent customer service, very friendly, they cover all my expectations anytime I go there and very fast. The service Manager is very friendly and always help with a smile on his face. I definetely recommend this place to anyone. Thank you so much guys for everything you do.

Stacey
1/21/2015

"Service Dept. is an embarrassment to the VW brand"

My husband purchased a certified pre-owned GTI in December 2013. 2 weeks later it was spitting and sputtering. I brought it into the service dept. for repair. They replaced a coil pack and sent me down the road. A month later, another coil pack went out. It was towed into the service dept. because I was afraid to drive it. I informed the Service manager that my family was headed out of state in it for vacation, and that I was concerned that the other 2 may go out. He assured me that it was a fluke, and that it would be "very rare" for it to happen to the others. 2 weeks later (3 days before vacation) my car was back in the shop. Another coil pack went out. After I pitched a fit, the service manager agreed to replace the last one "as a courtesy" I asked him to look into the problem further because there had to be a reason why they kept going out. They did not. He assured me all was good, they were all replaced. I shouldn't have any more problems. A few months later, one of the replaced coil packs go out. I brought the car in early that morning after calling about the problem the night before. Again, I was treated like it was no big deal. It was replaced...we were sent down the road yet again. Today, my car is in the shop again because another coil pack went out. Not only am I frustrated with the service, or lack thereof. I'm mostly frustrated with the patronizing, condescending employees. They react towards us like we have no reason to be frustrated, and they are rude. This is above anything, a safety issue with this vehicle. When I purchased this vehicle, it was because I wanted a safe, reliable car. It is not either of those. My husband asked Jonathan, the service manager, what would happen to the car if we decided to trade it in. Would they put a coil pack on it, and put it out there for sale? His reply was "probably so" Not my idea of a class act dealership. Buyers beware. Courtesy goes a long way. Lakeland VW has none.

VW buyer
11/24/2014

"No customer acknowledgement. Disappointing"

After asking for my contact in internet sales - was told that she had no authority to talk about the cars and we would need to speak with a sales person. The office has glass walls and it was obvious that were waiting in the showroom in front of the office a long time. After 25 minutes while a group of 5 sales / managers were talking in the office the internet lady finally took us back on a dark lot trying to find a particular car - but this was only after I gave a concerned look into the office. a few times. After finding it - The internet lady brought the car up to the front and there we all stood again in the parking lot. It has now been 45 minutes without a single acknowledgement from the sales people. Finally I had to go into was seemed to be the manager office to let them know that we had to go. Only then did a sales person come out to speak with us. This level of customer service is disappointing to say the least. On top of that - I had a Trucar price for this dealership from that day for a specific car at specific price - but was told they probably sold that car a while ago and had nothing even similar to that.. What? Lakeland VW should realize that a loss leader is deceptive. Or update your information if this is not intentional. But it the reason I came to your dealership. Once we had help from sales person he was very nice.

Havard

michael.delp1
9/20/2014

"Not Trustworth"

Drove five hours from Tallahassee to Lakeland to purchase used car. Negotiated price and other on phone before coming, including that I could have the car independently inspected in Lakeland prior to purchase because it had been in accident. Once I got there they would not let me take the car for independent inspection prior to purchase as had been agreed to. There was no down side for them to let me have the car looked at. I left the dealership without the car. If a place cannot honor their word, how can you trust them with such an important purchase!

karosirup
7/31/2014

"Customer Service is a joke!"

We purchased a Certified Pre-Owned Volkswagen Touareg on Wednesday, July 23rd, 2014. On Saturday July 26th, 2014, the car completely died while we were traveling in Georgia. We had the car towed to the closest VW dealer (Butler VW in Macon Georgia). It is now Thursday, July 31st and Lakeland VW has not tried to help us at all. I have directly emailed the General Manager and received no response. Our salesman emailed us and said, sorry, but since it was used you never know what could happen. NOBODY from the dealer has offered to assist us in anyway. We have no loaner car....by day 5!!!! We've asked at least 3 times with no response. No one has offered to assist us in getting our car back from Georgia. The lack of response is actually absurd. And as it turns out, this is a 2 week repair because our High Pressure Fuel System "disintegrated"...yes you read that correctly. Disintegrated. We've opened up a case with Volkswagen Customer Service to try and get help elsewhere because it's been made perfectly clear that we can not rely on Lakeland VW to make good on the car they sold us. Bottom line, Lakeland VW will tell you anything you want to hear to make the sale, but they will ignore you when you need service. I am thoroughly disappointed and disgusted with our experience and would never recommend Lakeland VW to anyone. You should be ashamed of yourselves for treating a customer this way!

Lawrence Chapman, Jeff Havard

1adam
6/20/2014

"Great buying experience at a good price."

Have been shopping for a Jetta Hybrid on the Internet. Lakeland VW had the exact car we wanted. The question was if the price will justify the 150 mile drive to make the deal. It was! Lakeland VW made us a great offer and the next day we picked up the shiny new black Jetta Hybrid.

Christina, Marina

Menglert
5/12/2014

"J Englert"

First let me say I have been a car owner for 44 years. All of those years I have been reluctant to use a dealership except for warranty type of service. Very recently, I had car trouble with my 2009 GTI. I must say from neglect on my part. It sat for five months because of my not knowing the problem and to be honest being discouraged about it. In the meantime I had a health issue that prolonged the car from getting fixed. All that being said, finally I contacted Josh in the service department at the recommendation of someone who has dealt with him in the past. Am I thankful that I took this advice, you bet I am. From the beginning it was a, believe it or not pleasant experience. Explaining to Josh I had no idea what was wrong with the car from that moment on he took charge and told me he would take care of it and get back with me. Me being a skeptic about dealer service departments I thought to myself I'm sure you will. Long story short, Josh got back with me as he said he would and we went from there. My car could have been fixed for less than I anticipated. Josh at that point, pointed out some other issues that would need to be addressed in the future but right now I could get by with fixing the immediate issues to get me back on the road. Because of the honesty and integrity of Josh Jamison and decisions he and I made together without any pressure from him, decisions were made to put the car into top running order. And that they did. I spent several thousand dollars and have not felt betrayed, lied to, or taken advantage of in the least.. I appreciate Josh and Lakeland VW. I can't speak for other dealers, but I can for this one and from the review you can see my satisfaction. Again thanks to all concerned at the service department. Job we'll done !!

Reviews of Brian Woerdehoff