Lakeland Volkswagen

Lakeland Volkswagen Info

Chris A.
8/19/2016

"Outstanding service!"

Outstanding service from start to finish. Delivery took less than a hour as promised on their website. Jared M and Corey G did a great job!

Jared M. and Corey G.

Angry Parents
8/17/2016

"Fantistic - Buy From These Guys"

Wow what a great dealership! Their website provided a quote better than any other dealership was able to do in person, by phone or online. I negotiated a better price over the phone and placed a non-refundable deposit on the car that we wanted. Our family drove from South Florida to Lakeland to buy our son his first car. No fuss, no headaches, no problem! It was 110% worth the time to drive back and forth from South Florida to Lakeland in one day.

Jeff Arthur

Vw for life
8/01/2016

"Wow Excellent service "

This dealer is excellent really honest and fast and easy I was there like an Hour. The whole team is great From Mitchell, Lacey , Jared and Trey are awesome people thank you

Mitchell, Lacey, Trey, Jared

barnett1
6/26/2016

",friendly, positive and low pressure"

I purchased a 2012 VW Jetta at this dealership and was very pleased with my experience at Lakeland VW. Israel and Jared were very helpful throughout the process. I was a little nervous about purchasing a car through a dealership, since I'd only purchased from private sellers before. However, both Israel and Jared made the experience positive and low pressure. Israel answered any questions I had about the vehicle and made sure all my concerns were taken care of before I purchased it. A great benefit for me is that VW offers a 2 year bumper to bumper warranty on their certified pre owned vehicles. I had an excellent experience at Lakeland Volkwagen, and would recommend it to others looking for new or used car.

Israel, Jared

genson15
6/13/2016

"Great group of people"

Guys went the extra mile to get the job done and get the deal done in order to get me in my new VW. Worked very well with me on my trade and got me the car I wanted. Jeff Havard was awesome.

Jeff Havard

larurias
4/23/2016

"Thanks Trey, Larry and Jared for an Awesome Tiguan!"

I purchased a 2012 Tiguan from Lakeland Volkswagen this week and had a wonderful experience doing so with this dealership. I actually had an appointment to look at another model in Brandon on the day after I made this purchase. I was very happy to cancel that appointment. Since I had a couple of days before my appointment, I started searching other dealerships in the area and found this model in Lakeland. I knew right away this was the one for me. Next, I engaged the MakeMydeal tool and began communicating with Jared. A first for me, but found it to be very user friendly and useful. This is only the second car I have purchased as a sole owner, so I was very nervous to even attempt. I arrived at the dealership unannounced and was very well taken care of by our salesman Trey and finance manager Larry. I had challenging circumstances, low down payment and my trade had over 100K miles. Everyone was very friendly, knowledgeable, patient, professional and kind. I left with a great car and a great deal. I would definitely recommend Lakeland Volkswagen to provide great cars at great prices in a great atmosphere...no tears!

Jared, Trey and Larry

victoria1
4/05/2016

"Thanks Trey Chapman"

Went to Lakeland Volkswagen not knowing what to expect. I've had horrible experiences with other dealers in the past! I walked in and was greeted by Trey. He was super nice from the start, walked me through the process and I actually ended up purchasing a new Jetta that day. Love my car and love my favorite new dealer. Thanks Trey and Lakeland VW.

Trey Chapman

jeff4165
3/31/2016

"Great service for 19 years. "

I have been going to every incarnation of VW dealer in Lakeland since 1997. My initial experience with Robert G. Waters was outstanding, and Lakeland VW is the best since. The service department personnel has been consistent through several owners over the years. Brian, Jonathan, Gary, and head tech, Dan, have been great to me over the years. I have found that people who complain about their service are normally at fault in some way, whether it be a predisposed chip on their shoulder, to lack of maintenance of their car. In my case, a little patience and flexibility has paid off. My service over the years has been completely outstanding. I drive 30K a year plus, so I take care of my car. I also want to talk about my latest purchase from the dealership(3/30/16). I had the HELIX Subwoofer/5 Channel Amp installed in my 2015 Sportwagen. It sounds completely outstanding and was designed for VW. The bass is tight and controlled and the amp makes the stock speakers sound great. The sub fits in the spare wheel well and still leaves room for the spare tire(donut). Dan Yerkes did and outstanding job on the install. Thanks to Jonathan for kind of pushing me into it. Jeff Phillips .

Brian, Jonathan, Gary, Dan, Trey.

LoveMyJetta
3/27/2016

"Great dealership"

Had a very pleasant experience buying a used 2013 Jetta at Lakeland VW. I was in and out in about 2 hours on a very busy Saturday. My salesman Thomas was very honest and friendly throughout the entire process and everyone there was very nice. This place has a really great atmosphere, and while we were waiting for the paperwork we enjoyed fresh grilled burgers and hotdogs cooked by the owner of the dealership! I will recommend this place to all my friends.

Thomas

excitedaboutvw
3/13/2016

"new car experience"

great place to buy, never have I bought a car so fast , people are very nice to deal with & all seemed to be very knowledgeable of the operations of their inventory

trey chapman