Lambert Buick GMC

Lambert Buick GMC Info

Sweeney Chevrolet Buick GMC

Axelrod Buick GMC

"Well worth the trip"

Excellent car buying experience at this dealership. Salesman Bryan S. was the best. He made sure every detail was taken care of and was very helpful right from the start. Could not ask for any better. Give them an A and salesman Bryan S. an A++

Bryan S.

"Good Experience"

Buying a car can be stressful. Mr. Leone made it a very stress free experience. I showed him the internet listing I had found of the car I wanted to test drive. He explained everything in the car before I drove it off the lot for the test drive. When I decided it was the car I wanted - he was very professional and did not pressure me. Although I came already pre-approved with a loan, he tried to get me a better interest rate. The dealership was very busy that day, and he would check on me and apology for the delay. To me, the delay was not noticeable. Other sales people would also check on us to see if I needed anything. The finance officer (sorry I don't remember his name) was also very nice. I felt very comfortable with the whole process and would return when its time to purchase another car.

Bob Leone

"Pleasantly surprised"

I must say I was pleasantly surprised and pleased when I was at Lambert for service on my car. Typically when you buy a car from a dealership and then return to that dealership for repairs the service provided is never as good as the service received when purchasing the vehicle. Everyone I came in contact with was very pleasant and made me feel welcome. The area was very clean and comfortable and the process was very organized. I will definitely return for future service and recommend Lambert to friends and family.

Dana North

"Excellent Service!"

When we walked onto the lot we were greeted with a friendly face and smile, our salesman Bob. He did a great job going through our options and finding us a great SUV that we love. He worked along side of our finance guy and got us a great deal and finance rate that we were super pleased with. We also appreciated the young gentlemen that gave us a "tour" of the inside details of our new 2014 GMC Terrain. All three gentlemen were wonderful to work with and we would definitely return for future purchases and recommend to friends!

Bob Leone- Salesman

"Great"

Everyone was friendly and accommodating. Prompt service and a call when work was complete. Also was able to provide a ride so that I could get to work on time. Left my keys for work in my car and they retrieved them and brought them to me.

Dana

"Great Experience!!!"

We found the perfect truck online. Called and talked with salesman John Marsillo on the phone and was able to make a deal. It was Saturday, so when we arrived to pick it up on Monday morning, it was all ready for us. The truck was absolutely georgeous...full of gas, and we couldn't have been any happier. Now we are the proud owners of a 2014 GMC Sierra. Jim and Diana

John Marsillo

"Great experience! "

Had one of the best experiences at Lambert. Our Salesman Dave was fantastic, and there was no pressure at all. The Manager was great as well. Everyone was open to answering questions but they were not pushy at all. I have recommended the dealership to many people already and it’s only been a week. I will continue to do so as well as recommending our salesman Dave. Overall GREAT experience!

Dave Siemon

"Great Deal"

Great deal includes great price and great service.Lambert scores great on both.Very easy decision for my next lease/purchase.keep up the great work.

Service consultant

"After calling Brian S., about the possibility of trading..."

After calling Brian S., about the possibility of trading my Dodge Ram 1500 for a more fuel efficient vehicle, He then called me back later that day with several possibilities I might be interested in as options. We went to the dealership 2 days later and though we were pressed for time, Brian helped us get the process started which led to the leasing of a 2014 Buick Verano. We then returned Monday evening and completed the deal. All members of your staff were very helpful and answered all our questions professionally. We would gladly recommend Lambert to all our friends and family.

Brian Steinlechner, Christopher Cooper, Jefferson

"Because We had a exceptional experience from the moment..."

Because We had a exceptional experience from the moment we walked in until the moment we left with our new car. Extremely happy and content customers.

Gerald, Gabe and Chris