Read Reviews Land Rover Fort Lauderdale

29 lifetime reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Land Rover Fort Lauderdale

This dealership is not an active DealerRater® Certified Dealer.

Find a Certified Dealer near me

Write a review of Land Rover Fort Lauderdale

Our Location

Listing amenities is available exclusively to our Certified Dealer members.

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"A truly fabulous customer service experience! My..."

JessicaC1114
3/5/2014 11:41:57 PM

Bob Vallone

My Review Of Land Rover Fort Lauderdale:

A truly fabulous customer service experience! My fiancé and I recently purchased a 2012 Range Rover Sport from Land Rover Ft. Lauderdale, and had a phenomenal experience from beginning to end. We purchase vehicles more than most, and many times buy outside of our local market in South Carolina. Usually we will travel to look over the car before finalizing the purchase, but Bob Vallone the Used Car Manager made us feel extremely comfortable with buying this vehicle sight unseen and made the entire process seamless. When the vehicle got to us, it had a few scratches on the bumpers that we had not anticipated, and may have even occurred during transport; however, when we brought it to Bob's attention, he immediately apologized that the car was not in pristine condition that we had expected. He advised us to get it fixed and that he would reimburse us for the cost, and he did just that. I received reimbursement the day after I sent the repair invoice to Bob. We would absolutely buy from Land Rover Ft. Lauderdale and Bob Vallone again. I am in love with my new car!

Twitter
"Chuck Swindle made this a great experiance for me. He..."

craig6969
10/6/2013 6:01:14 AM

chuck Swindle

My Review Of Land Rover Fort Lauderdale:

Chuck Swindle made this a great experiance for me. He listened to what my requests were and made it happen exactly as I asked. He was also very nice.

Twitter
"MARTIN BAYBUTT WAS OUTSTANDING! FROM THE MOMENT WE..."

lollipop1234
4/22/2013 6:45:00 PM

Martin Baybutt

My Review Of Land Rover Fort Lauderdale:

MARTIN BAYBUTT WAS OUTSTANDING! FROM THE MOMENT WE WALKED IN, DURING OUR VISIT AND PICK UP OF OUR NEW ENVOQUE RANGE ROVER....MARTIN BAYBUTT HAD MADE US FEEL WELCOME AND COVERED ALL OUR QUESTIONS AND EVEN SENT A PORTER TO PICK ME UP (BECAUSE MY HUSBAND WENT OUT OF TOWN) I HAD NEFVER EXPERIENCED THIS CALIBER OF SERVICE EVER! I LOVE MY NEW ENVOQUE! THANK YOU MARTIN BAYBUTT!

Twitter
"Land Rover of Fort Lauderdale - had a truly rewarding..."

islandandros
1/21/2013 9:39:59 PM

My Review Of Land Rover Fort Lauderdale:

Land Rover of Fort Lauderdale - had a truly rewarding experience at the hands of the professional Land Rover staff, from the first returned phone call from Tashereria. Things only got better from there when we showed up for a scheduled appointment with Bill Morden head representative for internet sales. My wife and I were in the market for a used Land Rover and Bill was able to show us a remarkable 2009 Land Rover LR2 HSE which met our requirements. After a test drive during which Bill displayed an in-depth knowledge of the workings of all the operating functions and controls, we were sold on our 1st Land Rover. This transaction was hassle-free experience. The only remaining detail left was to conduct final business with Jessica of Finance. I am happy to say we are very pleased with our purchase of this vehicle and with the way we were treated by the courteous professional folks of Land Rover of Fort Lauderdale.
We look we forward to our next purchase of a new vehicle from Land Rover of Fort Lauderdale in the future.

Twitter
"I have leased/purchased 6 vehicles from this dealership..."

sambrose
11/26/2012 6:17:05 AM

My Review Of Land Rover Fort Lauderdale:

I have leased/purchased 6 vehicles from this dealership over the past 15 years or so and every single time they, more specifically my sales guide, Tom Shelton, does a great job in taking care of me. The product knowledge that Tom has an all makes and models of the LandRover, Range Rover portfolio is outstanding. His customer service skills are very admirable and his sales approach is one of helping me buy what is right for me versus just trying to sell me a vehicle. Tom makes buying from him and LandRover of Fort Lauderdale a pleasure. Never pressuring or back and forth haggling over price...just upfront and putting the customer first. I will continue to buy from him into the future as this is what a buying experience should be like.

Twitter
"Simply exceptional. The team at Land Rover Fort..."

marilou.vroman
11/12/2012 10:43:04 AM

Simply exceptional.

The team at Land Rover Fort Lauderdale created an enjoyable buying experience from start to finish. Every team member I interacted with was professional and courteous.

The vehicle was delivered in pristine condition and exactly as requested. In many dealerships, the paperwork and negotiations are most time consuming, however I found the sales process at Land Rover Fort Lauderdale to be efficient and pleasant; allowing more quality time to spend with my salesperson (Bill Morden)to go through the details of the vehicle and learn about the many features it has.

Land Rover Fort Lauderdale - you have earned a customer for life!

Twitter
"I would highly recommend this dealer and Sales person Mr...."

zhenyuanj
11/8/2012 2:15:39 PM

My Review Of Land Rover Fort Lauderdale:

I would highly recommend this dealer and Sales person Mr. Bill Morden to anyone looking for a Land or Range Rover. Hi is very friendly and professional.

Twitter
"I couldn't say enough kind words that would describe my..."

mhinkle90
10/15/2012 7:21:44 PM

My Review Of Land Rover Fort Lauderdale:

I couldn't say enough kind words that would describe my visit to Land Rover of Fort Lauderdale. From the beginning of the process emailing Tom to the finalizing of the price everything was handled first class. My girlfriend and I were treated with the utmost of respect even though we are young of age. There is no pressure in purchasing a vehicle from them. Tom was there ensuring every question I had (which was a lot lol) was answered and never once pressured me to purchase the vehicle. I will definitely be coming back no matter how long of a drive it may be just to have the same treatment from Tom and all of his co-workers. Jessica the finance director was also very kind and made sure I understood all of my options and was comfortable with every decision. Over all this is a top notch dealership that is successful because of their employees. Truly a great experience.

Thanks Tom and Jessica!!!

Twitter
"Dear Peter, We wanted to immensely thank you from the..."

turbomac
10/11/2012 7:20:49 PM

Dear Peter,

We wanted to immensely thank you from the bottom of our hearts for all of the efforts and dedication you gave us. Being our first-time land-rover purchase experience, we felt extremely comfortable and at ease with the VIP service you provided us. We have never purchased a vehicle signing in less than 10 minutes and that along with the amazing deal we found at your dealer and the thorough test drive you gave us made our entire day!

Best wishes to your wife's surgery recovery, you are a champ!! My wife is extremely excited to be using her new LR2 on our photography business, scuba and off-road trips. Thank you Bob for helping us make the financial wise decisions and process absolutely fast and effortless. I can't thank you both enough and can't wait to do business with you again!!!

Twitter
"I want to thank everyone at Land Rover for making this..."

Yolandi Webster
9/17/2012 8:08:18 PM

My Review Of Land Rover Fort Lauderdale:

I want to thank everyone at Land Rover for making this leasing experience so enjoyable! I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone and everyone in the market for a Range Rover.

From taking the time to go over all the incredible features on the car..to being so efficient with the paperwork. It doesn't even feel like I was there, it was so quick and easy. The customer service at Land Rover Ft. Lauderdale is impeccable!

Reviews 11-20 >>