Land Rover Santa Barbara

Makes: Land Rover|Service Center

Land Rover Santa Barbara
Land Rover Santa Barbara Info

7/08/2013

"We have always prefaced our new Land Rover purchase by..."

We have always prefaced our new Land Rover purchase by consulting Kevin Guess first. We trust his opinion and always have. Our excellent experience with him in service have led us to continue to buy more Land Rovers. These are not simple or easy cars to own. Kevin is patient to a fault whenever we come in. In other words he has made owning a Land Rover seamless. We would never consider buying another new Rover without consulting him first. He is clearly very busy and sometimes even besieged by customers yet always manages to treat us like we are the only customers there. Some of these customers can be very demanding its almost like a demographic that inures itself to that type of car. Yet I have never seen him flustered or put out of place by it. I would recommend Land Rover purely based on the excellent service we have received from Kevin Guess.

stormypictures
4/11/2013

"The Service department at Land Rover, Santa Barbara is..."

The Service department at Land Rover, Santa Barbara is the best I have ever experienced. I have leased 2 Land rovers from them and have been so happy with the care and attention they pay to their customers that I cannot imagine leasing a different vehicle from anywhere else. I used to have a Ford and it was a miserable experience each time I had to take it in for a check. In contrast, Kevin and his team are always professional, pleasant and very helpful. If I have any problems (I seldom do), I just call and am immediately put through to Kevin who is usually able to assist me over the phone and if not, always suggests I bring the car in so they can sort it out for me. It is very reassuring to know that really experienced and thorough technicians are looking after my car. I highly recommend this team.

kevin guess

cvsv
2/18/2013

"As an owner of two Range Rovers, on a number of..."

As an owner of two Range Rovers, on a number of successive occasions, I have found Kevin Guess to be an exceptional service advisor. He listens carefully to my service concerns, outlines specifically what the service team will do to respond to my concerns, and he follows through with me to ensure that I am satisfied with the level of service and the cost. He also has followed through by outlining subsequent service recommendations and service intervals.

guyholmes5
2/12/2013

"My experience at the Land Rover dealership in Santa..."

My experience at the Land Rover dealership in Santa Barbara has always been top notch. Kevin Guess and the service department there are amazing, always fixing issues in a timely manner and going the extra mile to make sure you are happy with the work. Kevin is the best service representative I have dealt with at any dealership.

docalex
2/08/2013

"I have owned close to 20 cars in my lifetime. The Range..."

I have owned close to 20 cars in my lifetime. The Range Rover experience through Santa Barbara Auto Group has been by far the best service I have ever experienced. The service technician Kevin Guess somehow manages to remember not only who I am, but the history on my automobile and can diagnose problems like an experienced brain surgeon. In one recent case I had some noise that I could not identify and 6 different service experts in various other locations tried to find and fix the problem without success but Kevin knew in 30 seconds what the problem was and fixed it the same day, returning my car to me washed and detailed with all issues resolved. I used to drive to Los Angeles to get the "best deal", but ultimately found that I could get almost the same deal right in Santa Barbara with a level of service the rivals any dealership I have ever been to. The red carpet treatment that I receive here in my home town is worth far more than the few pennies I may or may not save by traveling to Los Angeles. These guys are doing it right.

RoverBrod
6/11/2012

"Kevin Guess, and the rest of the team at SB auto group..."

Kevin Guess, and the rest of the team at SB auto group are honest, proficient, reliable and gave me the confidence in my Land Rover purchase. Knowing they would be there for years to come making sure my vehicle stays in the best shape possible was one of the major factors for me. They are always available for questions, and I feel they genuinely care about me, my family, and my vehicle. I recently had a radiator fail, and Kevin got me in the same day, within 15 minutes. That's the kind of service that is invaluable. I loyally, and happily take my vehicle for service, and will continue to do so through all my family's purchases. Great team, great experience, if you are looking for the best place to buy a vehicle and more importantly the support after you buy the vehicle, then look no further than SB Auto Group. I recommend them to all my friends and associates, and feel it is important to share my experience with others.

Kevin Guess, Rob Green

docalex
5/31/2012

"I have been very impressed with the excellent service by..."

I have been very impressed with the excellent service by the Santa Barbara Auto Group. This is a "high end" dealership in an affluent community. They probably are not going to be the least expensive alternative in the area but they strive to be the best. I have been bringing cars for service here for several years, and most recently, bought a Range Rover that I have had serviced through their Land Rover dealership. Kevin at the service center could not do a better job. He is straight forward, honest, and very knowledgeable with his products. He has never tried to "up-sell" the service or recommend service that was not indicated. The level of customer service is so far beyond the average dealer, that I don't mind paying a little more for the quality and the peace of mind of knowing that I am getting work done by people who are experts on the model with factory parts. I wish all dealer service centers were as good as this one.

Kevin, service representative

cdsgreen
4/23/2012

"I have always received excellent service from Santa..."

I have always received excellent service from Santa Barbara Auto Group. Kevin Guess is a caring, professional, honest service advisor. He explains repairs thoroughly and in terms I can understand.

SusanHenrichs
3/29/2012

"To Whom It May Concern: We rrated all categories..."

To Whom It May Concern: We rrated all categories "5" because in all categories including Customer Service, Quality Work, Friendliness, Price and Overall Experience, our expectations were exceeded. The service, parts and cashiers were frendly and took the time to explain so there were no misunderstandings. The quality of the workmansip was excellent - we have never had an issue. All personnel were super friendly and made sure we were comfortable at all times while on the premises. We had a great experience and were surprised by the staff's interest in "cosolidating" services to minimize cost to us a s consumers and the insurance company. Well done, and we will be back!

sbolivers
3/23/2012

"I purchased my Land Rover LR3 from this dealer and have..."

I purchased my Land Rover LR3 from this dealer and have had it serviced there for past 5 years. The service staff is the best! Kevin Guess, Land Rover service coordinator is extremely knowledgeable about Land Rover, most willing to discuss any issue, never hurries me, and even will do a little hands on when needed on the vehicle. I have never once had any issue with the LR3 that was not easily solved. Transportation back home or to my office has never been a problem. They always ask me if I need assistance. I highly recommend that everyone should give the sales department a shot at the deal, and then make sure you take the car to this service department no matter where you purchased it.