Landers Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

Managing Partner

Brett Havener, Sales Consultant, Landers Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

Brett Havener

February 02, 2017

"Buying a New Truck has never been better!"

- Troy Skoog

The folks at Landers were amazing! They worked so hard to get us a good deal and get our payments into a range we were comfortable with! They were absolutely phenomenal! I would recommend them to anyone in the business for a new vehicle!

December 09, 2016

"Service Department"

- Kristen D Young

After a recent oil change, I had mentioned in my survey that I was not happy with the breaks on my 2014 Jeep Compass. I bought it brand new and it only had 25k miles on it. The brakes would screech anytime I backed up rain or shine. It was SUPER embarrassing, and I was ashamed of my vehicle. John Frazier, the service manager, gave me a ring and ordered my vehicle some aftermarket brake pads. He made the process extremely easy. He got me set up with a rental vehicle for 24 hours. He kept me updated on how things were going around lunch time, and when I got off work, my vehicle was ready to go! The breaks haven't made a peep since. John has helped me fall back in love with my jeep again. Thank you so much for the AWESOME customer service and assistance in helping me with this matter.

November 08, 2016

"Quick, efficient, pleasant "

- MariaE

My visit at Lander Dodge Chrystler Jeep Ram was Quick and efficient, pleasant. Joe Green really helped me out. I can't wait to get my Jeep!

New 2016 Dodge Journey, $19900