Landers McLarty Nissan of Huntsville

Elester Ruth

April 17, 2017

"Lackluster performance"

- plskthompson

I had no intention of buying a new vehicle the day that I drove on to the lot, but there was a special event going on, and I ended up speaking with one of the special sales people (Wendy) that was there for the event. After sitting in the showroom for multiple hours, I went home that evening with assurance that the vehicle I was looking at would be mine come the following Monday since it was a Saturday evening when I arrived. After waiting nearly all day on Monday, I ended up having to speak with multiple finance managers and reiterate to them that other than the money that I had already put down, I was unable to bring anything else to the table. I was then questioned multiple times to see if I could bring three different amounts, and again told them that it wasn't an option and that the deal would either be made on the terms already agreed too, or it would need to be terminated. A couple of hours later, I got a call stating that the deal was finalized and that I could come pick up my new to me vehicle when I got off work. Mind you, I was unable to test drive the vehicle on the day that I looked at it because a mechanic had locked the keys in his tool box and went home. When I arrived that evening after work, the truck was sitting on the front lot, but it had not been cleaned up and the window switch didn't work. I was told that the window switch was on order and that I would receive a call to set up and appointment to have it installed when it came in. After three days, I called to check on the status of the order and was told it was still on order, and very rudely told that I would receive a call when it arrived. I have worked in an automotive service department before and knew that it shouldn't take that long to receive the parts, so I called the sister dealership that sold the brand of vehicle I bought and was told that the part was most likely in stock with them. I felt I had been lied to by the Nissan rep at this point. After waiting all day today to hear from someone, I called back to the dealership to check again on the status and was told the part was sitting on a shelf in the parts department waiting to be put on, but they didn't know who to contact because it just had a vin number attached. In my opinion, this shows a lack of communication between departments, which leads to a very unprofessional feel. All around, it wasn't a very good experience, but they were able to work with me on getting into an upgraded vehicle for my family, so I can't fault them on that.

April 13, 2017

"Done a well Job!"

- Brian M.

They were both honest; there wasn't any pressure; patient for the resolved; and listened to my concerns. They also allowed me to test run the vehicle and take it home for a single day!(Which other dealership wouldn't often do). The process of me owning the car... really took 2 months to be done; However! They allowed me to continued using the Car until a solution is found(which it did). I am thankful for Alan and manager Sam to fix the big issues with the load and other things that appear randomly. They provided a big discount for waiting a long period of times; visiting the dealership too often, and wasting my time as well... Since I was about to give-up the brand new Nissan 2017 verse from all the issues that keep appearing, but in the end I still gotten the new car. Alan & Sam are great people, and great car salesman! You should pass-by and see for yourself, and who know? You might end up with a brand new car

April 10, 2017

"Leonard P. was great to deal with!"

- LLL17

This was one of the best car buying experiences I have had! Leonard P was a great salesman! He put me at ease, did not pressure me and took care of things I asked about. He worked with me every step of the way, from the beginning to find something that fit what I wanted, communicating along the way and to the end. His time and attention was so appreciated! We were looking at several places, but bought here! The dealership folks were nice, friendly and accommodating!

2016 Nissan Rogue