Landers McLarty Nissan of Huntsville

Sam Zopfi, Sales Professional, Landers McLarty Nissan of Huntsville

Sam Zopfi

Sales Professional

May 19, 2017

"Most easiest company to work with! "

- Altimalove

So my salesman was John Hatmaker. When I first came to the dealership I had been to two other places who I will not name and one would not even offer anything for my trade. The other would offer my full value but didn't have a car that I fell in love with. When I first pulled into Nissan I got out to view their selection of sedans. Shortly after I got out here comes John. At first I was like great, already about to have to deal with another salesman like the other ones before that are pushy and annoying. Not the case here. First he went over differences between the two types I was looking at. Then he got a list of the requirements I would like to have in my car so he would know what to pull for me to test drive. Of course with already going to two other dealerships I immediately wanted to know my trade in value before they start dealing. They were able to match the best price I had and had my monthly lease amount where I wanted it. So on to the test drive....the knowledge of John was remarkable. Showed me that he wasn't just trying to make a sale but trying to ensure he gave me all details to see if I wanted the car. I'd never considered Nissan before this. The process was painless besides making the payment. ;) He stayed the entire time we were there. I will definitely be back to purchase from Nissan again as long as everything goes smoothly from here. When we finally got back to financing I believe his name was Sam? Explained everything, I liked that he didn't try to just chit chat the whole time we were ready to leave. We signed our documents, made the payment and left happy customers! I've even referred my sister to go talk to them since she's in the market.

John Hatmaker
Sam Zopfi

May 19, 2017

"Very Pleasant Buying Experience!"

- DougWOrld

We purchased our 3rd Nissan from Landers Huntsville, and it was a totally pleasant experience -- almost bordering on Fun! Our sales professional, Mr. Jeremiah Belanger is relatively new to the dealership and he is a 'diamond in the rough'. I hope that the sales staff grooms him to be a key part of their team. We purchased a 2017 Nissan Rogue S. It is an incredible value. This is a good dealer, and I would recommend it to anyone.

Jeremiah Belanger

"Phenomenal "

- railynn09

Jocarra was so patient and professional. After more than seven hours, she took the time out to explain every feature on my brand new car, gave me a tour of the service department and how it works, and much, much more. She extended her services beyond the date of the purchase, which I did call upon her, and was print and just as professional. I wish I could a saleswoman like Jocarra eveytime! As long as she is here, I will patronize this dealership!

JoCarra Vick