Landers McLarty Nissan of Huntsville

6520 University Dr NW,
Huntsville, Alabama 35806
Landers McLarty Nissan of Huntsville Info
About Landers McLarty Nissan of Huntsville

Landers McLarty Nissan serving Huntsville, Birmingham, Decatur, Florence, Atlanta GA, and Nashville TN is proud to be an automotive leader in our community. Since opening our doors, Landers McLarty Nissan has maintained a solid commitment to you, our customers, offering the widest selection of Nissan vehicles and ease of purchase. **remember all pre-owned vehicles sold at Landers McLarty Nissan come with a lifetime powertrain warranty with unlimited miles ----- Whether you are in the market to purchase a new Nissan, a used/pre-owned vehicle, or if you need financing options, we'll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have bad credit or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Landers McLarty Nissan will get you into the automobile of your choice.

About Landers McLarty Nissan of Huntsville

Sunday 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM

• Indoor Customer Parking
mach169
4/01/2015

"New car purchase"

Went to Landers McLarty for the purpose of reducing loan payment amount and finding a vehicle that gets better gas mileage. Definitely found a better gas mileage car and got the payment down slightly. We were able to work out a good trade-in deal that satisfied our needs. Took a little negotiating, didn't take the first offer, but after a little back and forth talking between us our salesman and manager we were able to come to what we think is a fair deal for all. Thanks.

Al James

blessed 1234
3/31/2015

"car sale "

Wow!! Words can not express the gratitude & appreciation I have for Vernon! He's the best car salesman I've ever came in contact with. He worked from sun up to sun down until he got me in the cars of my choice. I'm very pleased & so grateful & happy with my experience with Vernon Mason. Landers Mclarty,THUMBS UP for Vernon. God bless Lacianna Brinkley

Cade
3/30/2015

"Great Salesman "

Matthew Richardson was our salesman and he was great to work with. I would recommend to look Matthew up if you are looking to buy a used car.

Davis & Angela
3/26/2015

"Best Customer Service Ever"

Sam Zopfi was very knowledgeable, caring,understanding, and professional...OMG! He took his time to explain everything to my husband and I about our cars. Sam even took the tag off the old car and had the service guys clean it as well.Sam called us the next day to see how we were enjoying our cars.Wow, who does that? Sam was our angel from above.In all the years of buying cars, we never had this kind of experience. My husband and I felt appreciated, and like family.We dreaded going to the dealership to buy a car because of our previous experiences. My husband and I went to buy one used car and ended up buying a new car as well because of the great experience and deals. The staff members were very warm and welcoming. We loved working with Brent (the finance guy) and Clay(management) they help move the mountain...OMG!They were awesome. We never thought that we would be able to say these words about a dealership but this experience was like a breath of fresh air.TOTALLY AWESOME!!!! We just want to say thank you so much.

anna
3/25/2015

"great experience "

Vernon was very helpful. He was able to explained the differences between the models. We had an enjoyable experience. My husband and I were very pleased with the staff at the dealership.

Torhal
3/24/2015

"Knowledgeable and extremely helpful."

Sam knew everything about the vehicles he showed me, was very enthusiastic the entire time I was there, and didn't try tot steer me to something other than what I wanted. He did everything in his power to make sure I not only walked out with a vehicle, but with a vehicle that I wanted.

cwill1129
3/24/2015

"Great Experience working with Vernon Mason"

Vernon Mason was very helpful and thoughtful when helping me find my vehicle. I would recommend Mr. Mason to anyone looking to get treated respectfully and have their time valued. I love my 2014 Maxima and I thank Mr. Mason and the whole Landers McLarty Nissan team!

Tiffany2535
3/23/2015

"A true Blessing!!"

My husband and I were in need of a second vehicle and through Landers McCarty Nissan God provided just that. We are beyond thankful and please with the service that was provided to us. Our sales associate Joe exemplified what I refer to as the 3 P's, patient, professional and present, it was a pleasure working with him!

Ian
3/17/2015

"Great experience - Al James"

I would highly recommend Al James as a salesman to anyone! He was not pushy and very patient with my mother and I throughout the 2 days that we shopped for a vehicle. He stayed after hours with us on a Sunday to ensure that we were able to view all of our options for a particular type of vehicle. Would definitely buy from him again!

Al James

ladc0710
3/17/2015

"Happy new car owner"

Overall very satisfied with both my salesman and finance. I Would recommend to anyone. Mr. Cantrell worked his magic and was able to get me the car of my choice and keep me on my budget.

Reviews of Rick Cantrell