Landers McLarty Nissan of Huntsville

Elester Ruth

Eddie  Williams, General Sales Manager, Landers McLarty Nissan of Huntsville

Eddie Williams

January 08, 2017

"Best new car salesman I have ever dealt with"

- Brian Farley

If you are looking for a new Nissan, I cannot more highly recommend Mr. Alan Morrow at Landers McLarty. He was : honest, no pressure, extremely patient and listened to my needs and concerns. I was a difficult customer as I was looking for a vehicle specifically for my back which had been injured and I recently had surgery. I literally test drive something like 8 cars at this one dealership. I was allowed to take 2 home with me overnight. My process took over 6 weeks. Never did Alan lose patience with me. Never was he unkind to me. Never did he get an attitude with me. He is an exceptional salesman who should absolutely be teaching others across the state and nation how to sell a car. I am very thankful for Alan and a manager named Bruce and highly recommend them both. Also, the store gave me more real money for my trade than any other Nissan dealership within a two hour radius of Huntsville. Alan is a great, great car salesman! This is a sincere and unsolicited review. The stars only go to five on this site, in that scale of one to five, I would give him an 8 star rating if I could.

January 04, 2017

"GREAT EXPERIENCE!!!!!"

- wendy sears

Excellent customer service.. Anthony was very helpful and friendly.. He was laid back, didn't rush me, and took his time explaining pros and cons of every choice I made.I am use to dealing with small town car dealerships so I was a little intimidated when I arrived, not to mention I drove 2 hrs to get there. Anthony made me feel appreciated and at ease with the whole car buying experience. Bruce the floor manager was also a great experience. He sat down and worked with me until the right deal for me came into play. The were a great team to work with and I will most definitely recommend to other people for their next car purchases..Bruce the finance guy was also very pleasant to work with was fast , concise, and helpful Thanks for the great experience guys !!!!!

January 02, 2017

"Very bad car experience"

- Miranda Murphy

This dealership is horrible. Communication is a challenge with managers and the sales team. I would not go here to buy a car. My fiance bought a car from here and worked with the salesman, Delyeonne Walton. It was a horrible experience. First, the car wouldn't start on the lot so he was promised a new battery. Then they said the car had two key fobs, but they could only find one. They asked my fiance to bring his second key to his trade-in the next day and they'd give him the second key to the car he bought. He showed up the next day and they said they still couldn't find the second key. They also said the mechanics who were supposed to replace the battery had already left for the day. Mr. Walton said someone would go to my fiance's work the next day and bring a loaner car and the second key and take his car to replace the battery. No one ever showed up. After that, Mr. Walton has been incredibly hard to get ahold of. He won't answer his phone or respond to texts. It's been a runaround. We finally reached out to the manager. Now the manager is trying to charge us $350 for the key that Mr. Walton promised us. This is ridiculous. I see now that there are many other reviews similar to ours. Obviously this dealership has problems with management and its sales staff. I would go elsewhere. Save your money and stress and go to a reputable dealership! Lesson learned.

2014 Mercedes-Benz C250