Landers McLarty Nissan of Huntsville

6520 University Dr NW,
Huntsville, Alabama 35806
Landers McLarty Nissan of Huntsville Info
About Landers McLarty Nissan of Huntsville

Landers McLarty Nissan serving Huntsville, Birmingham, Decatur, Florence, Atlanta GA, and Nashville TN is proud to be an automotive leader in our community. Since opening our doors, Landers McLarty Nissan has maintained a solid commitment to you, our customers, offering the widest selection of Nissan vehicles and ease of purchase. **remember all pre-owned vehicles sold at Landers McLarty Nissan come with a lifetime powertrain warranty with unlimited miles ----- Whether you are in the market to purchase a new Nissan, a used/pre-owned vehicle, or if you need financing options, we'll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have bad credit or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Landers McLarty Nissan will get you into the automobile of your choice.

About Landers McLarty Nissan of Huntsville

Sunday 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM

• Indoor Customer Parking
cmtoney
3/02/2015

"Great buying experience-WOW"

I was just looking for a good durable car because my old car's transmission stopped working. I walked out with a brand new Nissian Altima. I was shocked! I'm still shocked (it's been two days). If you are looking for a quality car with quality service, this is the place!!!

gr8fulblessing
3/02/2015

"Third Time IS a Charm!!!"

My family is growing --rapidly -- 6 kiddos that need plenty of space. We were outgrowing our Suburban and Minivan and faced with taking 2 vehicles everywhere we needed to go as a family of 8, then we saw this lovely tank-looking van traveling down the street and thought "What's That?!" A little research and we realized the Nissan NV 3500 (NV Passenger) was just what we needed. Then the horror began - dealership 1 sold the van from underneath us just as we settled on a price - and informed us via text message... dealership 2 was rude, crude and socially unacceptable (to put it nicely) - to the point of yelling. Disheartened by dealership 1 & 2 we reluctantly tried a 3rd time and it was a CHARM! Steve Winter and Brent Drake were the absolute B-E-S-T. We have purchased new vehicles before and always felt like we got the raw end of the deal when leaving. Not this time. There was no pressure. We were in and out in less than 2 hours on a Friday evening no less! Mr. Winter was more than courteous, explained all options to us and helped us to settle on a price and financing before we ever made the 2 hour drive to the dealership. And he fully honored his word when we arrived. Mr. Drake did not pressure us to add anything on during the finance closing process and even informed us on how long we had to add-on various options if we changed our minds. We left with a new van and smiles. We literally would drive those 2 hours again to have our van serviced or purchase another vehicle from them. Really - who thinks of car buying as a pleasant experience? Obviously, Landers Nissan does. And we are grateful for it.

Rob
2/25/2015

"Great Experience"

Just traded in and purchased a "13 Altima for my daughter. David Smith in sales was excellent in helping her decide what she liked/needed/wanted then finding some alternatives for her to choose from. She ended up choosing the black 13 Altima SV from numerous options that "Bean" presented her with and talked through the options of each..... In the end, she (and I) felt like it was her choice and her decision, rather than any particular preference from David - a true sale to a customer by a customer oriented Salesperson..... "Bean" provided information and options available for her to consider in her decision making process..... The price was right and trade in value more than acceptable - pleasant and quick in negotiating a deal for a purchase. Then off to see Rick Cantrell in Finance - another pleasant experience... Rick is extremely knowledgeable, upfront, patient with explanations and decisions available, and efficient with all the paperwork... (and as a he is a Special Forces Vet - thanks for your service). Overall a positive experience.... Daughter loves the car, Dad likes the payments.... Thanks David and Rick..... well done. Sure we'll be back. All of this done on a Sunday afternoon...... when most all other Dealerships are closed.... smart Marketing Nissan.

Tlbfrazier
2/25/2015

"Best dealership in town!!"

Great management by Mr. Brad Nunley and wonderful sales experience with Mr. John Wickard!! Financing took a while because everyone was buying a car that day, so Mr. Cantrell was overwhelmed but been he did a good job!!

John Wickard

CourtneyOMalley
2/24/2015

"Love it!"

Bought a 2014 Versa Note last March, and now needed something bigger for baby coming in May! Traded that in for a 2015 Rogue and I LOVE IT! I'll never drive anything other than a Nissan. And all the employees are so helpful in finding just what you want and getting you the deal you need! We're definitely happy customers!

Jennifer
2/21/2015

"I just bought my 2nd Nissan"

This was my 2nd experience with Nissan. Last year I bought a 2014 Versa. It has been a great car, and this year I decided to purchase a 2nd car. When I first spoke with Bruce I explained my situation and the car I wanted to purchase. He got right to work on it. Bruce understood what I needed and worked to make it happen. John Henley in the finance department also listened to my needs as a customer, and found the best situation available for me. Yesterday, I drove home in my 2015 Altima. I have always been treated very well at Nissan.

John Henley

Leanna
2/20/2015

"Amazing"

Everyone we worked with yesterday were fantastic! We weren't rushed we were walked through very well with the car we bought! We are very very pleased with the overall kindness and respect!

lisaanne
2/20/2015

"Vernon"

Vernon is an excellent salesman with the patience of a saint! I made that man jump through hoops to sell me my Rogue and he met all my demands! Definetly will return here.

Kdisbrow03
2/18/2015

"Excellent!"

Sam was a pleasure to work with when purchasing a vehicle. He made the process easy and stress free. This is the second Nissan Altima I have purchased with Sam. Thanks again! :)

Robert
2/14/2015

"My SECOND VEHICLE..."

I just purchased my 2nd Nissan Altima from Landers McLarty. Again Mr. Earl Burke was my salesman. Earl is very knowledgeable and and pleasure to work with! He explains everything in detail, and works with you to make the deal right. Thanks Earl for another nice ride!

EARL BURKE