Landers McLarty Nissan of Huntsville

Landers McLarty Nissan of Huntsville
Call
Landers McLarty Nissan of Huntsville Info
About Landers McLarty Nissan of Huntsville

Landers McLarty Nissan serving Huntsville, Birmingham, Decatur, Florence, Atlanta GA, and Nashville TN is proud to be an automotive leader in our community. Since opening our doors, Landers McLarty Nissan has maintained a solid commitment to you, our customers, offering the widest selection of Nissan vehicles and ease of purchase. **remember all pre-owned vehicles sold at Landers McLarty Nissan come with a lifetime powertrain warranty with unlimited miles ----- Whether you are in the market to purchase a new Nissan, a used/pre-owned vehicle, or if you need financing options, we'll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have bad credit or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Landers McLarty Nissan will get you into the automobile of your choice.

About Landers McLarty Nissan of Huntsville

Sunday 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM

• Indoor Customer Parking

"One Happy Customer!!"

Thomas McCarthy helped me to purchase a car when all other dealers told me they needed thousands down or a cosigner. I was with out a car and Mr. McCarthy found a way and made it happen. Not only do I have the car of my dreams, I am also comfortable with the payments to. I thank God for putting Thomas in my path and he is considered a friend I can trust. Thomas McCarthy, your the best!! Rebecca Beshears

"Great Experience"

When we walked out of the dealership, with keys in hand, I felt like I had a new best friend with Lester. He was down home and personal. He made sure that we understood everything about the car we purchased. He has called multiple times to make sure that we are satisfied with our choice of vehicles.

"Great experience"

From the phone to the showroom,test drive to the finance office...very smooth transaction. Christi and Brent were awesome...Made the process simple and painless. Christi also helped with auto insurance'pretty cool right?

"great buying experience"

From the time I sent a quote request till i went and picked up my car Thomas was fabulous! He contacted me within mins of me sending my quote request and immediately started looking to find the exact vehicle I wanted. He had pulled 2 for me to look at when I arrived and then I asked to look at more. We found the car I feel in love with and started he paperwork. Negotiations were simple and fast. I received my car in perfect order and was taught all the new options. Well definitely recommend Thomas and Landers McLarty to all my friends!

"Pleasant buying experience"

I appreciated the way our salesman worked with us and took the time to let us drive several vehicles before making our choice. He was patient and knowledgeable. I would recommend Matthew and the Nissan dealership without hesitation.

"my car buying experience "

I went to the dealership looking to trade my car my credit was not the best at the time, from the minute i walked through the door the friendliness and willingness of the staff to help you was transparent, I met my sales personnel Mr Joe Johnson and him making me comfortable and explain the process to me i was sold, I got my car in less than 24 hours needless to say i got the car i absolutely l love.

"Great car buying experience!!"

We got an excellent deal on our 2014 Altima. Curtis Terry was our salesman and he went above and beyond!! If you are looking for a new car, please give them a try. Everyone from Curtis, to the general manager, to the finance manager were as professional and courteous from beginning to end. I will most definitely go there for our next vehicle!

"sale was comfortable and easy, not overbearing"

I visited many dealerships in the Huntsville, AL area and Landers Nissan is by far the best location that offered the best experienced while shopping for a vehicle. The Sales and Management staff made me feel comfortable and answered my questions without pressuring me to hurry and buy. Other dealerships try to rush you in the office and get you to start signing paper work before you are comfortable with the purchase leaving you to feel used and sandbaged. I appreciate the courteous and professional environment and plan to make my next purchase with Christi McCarthy or Thomas McCarthy and Landers Nissan.

" Landers McLarty Nissan of Huntsville was excellent visit."

On Sunday, October 12, 2014 I came to Landers McLarty Nissan of Huntsville to look for a used 2007 Honda Odyssey Touring vehicle. I was met by Mr, Curtis Terry who proceeded to take me through one of the most pleasant and informative car buying experiences I can remember. When I arrived he had the vehicle pulled off the lot and brought it under cover for me to go through the vehicle with him. It was raining that day so we took a drive around the lot and checked all the features of the car. After the driving experience we went into his office and was offered refreshments and we began to talk about purchasing the vehicle. Later in the week we arrived at an agreeable price for the vehicle and I purchased the vehicle. During the past month I went to five Nissan Dealerships in my area of travel. The treatment that I received from your Landers McLarty Nissan of Huntsville was by far the best experience that I have received across the board. Mr. Curtis Terry made me feel very comfortable and at home when I arrived and was always courteous, polite, and professional with my buying experience. It’s all too common to run into obnoxious car salesman who only want to get your signature and their commission as fast as possible. Mr, Curtis Terry proved to be a wonderful exception to that cliche, and he has ensured that I will be coming back to your dealership for years to come. Thank you very much. Regards, Dr. Joseph W. Douglass, Sr., DAPA Ph. D., Director Professional Counseling Services 980 Norton Road Lawrenceburg, Tennessee 38464

"Nissan Huntsville great car shopping experience."

Nissan Huntsville provided me with a great car shopping experience. Obbie, Joe, and Eddie were willing to help me find the best deal for what I could afford. Although, it did take some time to negotiate the best financial plan for me. I left very please; happy with my new nissan altima, without feeling pressured or stressed. Blessing to Obbie, Joe, and Eddie for their patience and hard work! I will be recommending other family and friends to Nissan Huntsville.

Rick Cantrell