Landers McLarty Nissan of Huntsville

6520 University Dr NW,
Huntsville, Alabama 35806
Landers McLarty Nissan of Huntsville Info
About Landers McLarty Nissan of Huntsville

Landers McLarty Nissan serving Huntsville, Birmingham, Decatur, Florence, Atlanta GA, and Nashville TN is proud to be an automotive leader in our community. Since opening our doors, Landers McLarty Nissan has maintained a solid commitment to you, our customers, offering the widest selection of Nissan vehicles and ease of purchase. **remember all pre-owned vehicles sold at Landers McLarty Nissan come with a lifetime powertrain warranty with unlimited miles ----- Whether you are in the market to purchase a new Nissan, a used/pre-owned vehicle, or if you need financing options, we'll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have bad credit or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Landers McLarty Nissan will get you into the automobile of your choice.

About Landers McLarty Nissan of Huntsville Learn More

Sunday 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM

• Indoor Customer Parking
Bev
9/25/2016

"Trade in for new purchase"

Joseph was awesome salesman definitely will go to him again and recommend anyone to him. Bruce gave me great price! Sam explained my warranty very well and signing paper work was quick.

brina.parrish
9/07/2016

"Service UN-Savvy"

Having bought my 2011 Nissan Altima at a Nissan branded dealer one would think that it would be a good experience HOWEVER every time my vehicle has been serviced there has been an issue. From the purchase to now the issues have been persistent. First, the car only had one key. Only after contacting corporate and the service advisor messing up on the 90,000 mile service was I able to receive a second key. After taking the vehicle for a shut me up, complimentary, oil change was I able to have to take it back to have the reminder reset. The 105,000 was the doozy. It took three visits to get this one right after having my intelligence insulted in reference to a gravel shield that wasn't properly clipped in place after the service. And when you let the management know what's going on all they want to do is throw in something complimentary because they initially wasted your time with their lackluster performance.

M. Reis

Shelia Ordway
8/29/2016

"Joseph Patterson "

Joseph Patterson is an excellent salesman,he will try to make sure that all your needs are met when buying a car.if I ever decide to purchase another car,he will be the only salesman I'm going to deal with. This was my second purchase with Joseph's help

Mdavis
8/24/2016

"Great Experience"

We were assisted by Donnell Robinson and Joseph Patterson. They were both professional, friendly, and a real pleasure to work with. They handled all of our questions and concerns and got our sale finalized in record time. I love my new Rogue!

Joseph Patterson, Donnell Robinson

KENTA
8/04/2016

"Despise might not be the right word"

I absolutely despise this dealership. It has only been a few times that I've been in for some type of service and nothing went wrong. From me telling them an issue, telling me I didn't know what I was talking about (I saw a mechanic before I came), and then finding out all my problems was do to a transmission issue that I stated from the beginning. I have had a false claim of my tires being rotated and having to return because they weren't. I had my front license plate broken and no one said anything to me, but when I called to tell someone they already new. And what takes the cake, i just spent over $1000 on tires on July 25 and an offer started on August 1 and they won't honor the coupon. I call and leave messages for individuals and never get responses back. I requested a change of service rep, because it seemed that he had attitude when I came in one afternoon like he was ready to go home. It only seems as though I get referred to one manager that is semi-helpful. These issues are just to name a few. This has further confirmed to me that I dare not purchase another Nissan ever, especially if I live here. I will say that Dwayne has always been great with customer service.

Margrette, Sean, Dwayne

beverlypike
6/29/2016

"Great Experience!"

DJ Kilgo led an afternoon of product knowledge, patience and closing on a Nissan Rogue SV 2016! DJ was very accommodating and nice to work with. Great job! I love the Rogue!

DJ Kiglo, Sales; Sam

#hatchett
6/23/2016

"Best Dealership in the Valley"

Eddie Williams and his sales team are truly awesome, they met and exceeded all my expectations, never exercised any sense of frustration in the process of me purchasing my car. They demonstrated true customer satisfaction. I had the pleasure of working with Deon as my salesman who sold me my 2014 maxima 6mths before I came back and traded for the 2016 maxima. No hassle. I would most definitely recommend anyone to go see these men if you are looking for a car! 👍😊

NissanConvert
6/06/2016

"Outstanding Customer Care"

This is the third Nissan that I have purchased and Joe Johnson is definitely my "go to guy". He is in tune to what the customer is looking for in a vehicle and willing to go the extra mile to meet the needs of the customer. Brent Drake is very knowledgeable about the financial aspect and very helpful in explaining the warranty packages, etc. Eddie Williams is all about putting the customer first and making sure that there is a good experience for all concerned. These guys truly make things happen with the customer's satisfaction in the forefront!!!

Zan3pool3
6/01/2016

"Friendly salesman"

At Nissan everyone is down to earth and respectable mi recently went to the Honda dealership, nobody would show me the car I wanted because according to them "I couldn't afford" the vehicle. The gentleman at Nissan had no problem or ever questioned me once!

Dustin Silas

Lisa Altima Ford
5/24/2016

"Joseph Patterson "

Joseph Patterson was awesome with helping us with our new Altima. He went the extra mile to make us feel more than just a customer. He worked hard to make our deal work. Thanks again so much for all your help.

Reviews of Brent Drake