Landers McLarty Nissan of Huntsville

6520 University Dr NW,
Huntsville, Alabama 35806
Landers McLarty Nissan of Huntsville Info
About Landers McLarty Nissan of Huntsville

Landers McLarty Nissan serving Huntsville, Birmingham, Decatur, Florence, Atlanta GA, and Nashville TN is proud to be an automotive leader in our community. Since opening our doors, Landers McLarty Nissan has maintained a solid commitment to you, our customers, offering the widest selection of Nissan vehicles and ease of purchase. **remember all pre-owned vehicles sold at Landers McLarty Nissan come with a lifetime powertrain warranty with unlimited miles ----- Whether you are in the market to purchase a new Nissan, a used/pre-owned vehicle, or if you need financing options, we'll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have bad credit or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Landers McLarty Nissan will get you into the automobile of your choice.

About Landers McLarty Nissan of Huntsville

Sunday 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM

• Indoor Customer Parking
sims045
4/17/2015

"Our new car"

Our experience was great. Our salesman was outstanding. Would purchase again from dealership. Lester is very good person to work with. I would recommend this dealership to family and friends.

Love my Nissan!
4/14/2015

"Vernon was fantastic!!"

I visited the Nissan of Huntsville location recently and first spoke to Vernon. Although it was nearing closing time, he was there to answer all of my questions and show me around to the SUVs, as I was in the market for one. About a week later, after viewing cars at other dealerships, nothing could compare to the friendly attitude and how knowledgeable Vernon was about the cars he was showing me. He helped me get the best deal and really listened to what I wanted. He is truly a professional and so down the earth. The whole Nissan team was great!! I would recommend you ask for Vernon every time!

melisaveme
4/07/2015

"New car purchase"

Earl Burke was absolutely wonderful to work with. Everything went very smoothly when it came to negotiating a price on the vehicle I purchased. We were able to work out a good trade-in deal that satisfied our needs. Everyone at Dealership listen to me, and it felt so when Mr Cantrell said that he will bless my new car, and he really did.

Earl Burke

Cagney
4/05/2015

"Military Veteran Friendly Car Dealer"

WOW - Great Customer Service. - Everyone at Dealership listen to me. I have purchased cars the last 45 plus years with a lot of dealerships in the greater Birmingham area. This time I went to Huntsville because they listen to what I wanted and made it happen. From M. Williams, which is a great Ambassador for the dealer. She made several phone calls and e-mails to confirm details and questions I had - to John Wickard, Salesman who was a pro at his job - to Brent Drake, a true and honest speaking Finance Specialist. Even worked with Bernie Waite, Manager to order some accessories for my new Frontier SV V6 Truck. Looking forward to returning there for installation of same very soon. That's a change - looking forward to going back to a dealer. WOW!

John Wickard

andreaq20
4/01/2015

"Great Buying Experience!!"

Joe Johnson was my salesman and he was absolutely wonderful to work with. Everything went very smoothly when it came to negotiating a price on the vehicle I purchased. I was also very pleased with the offer on my trade in. Berney White from management also worked with us when it came to negotiating prices on the vehicle. He was very pleasant and I couldn't have had a better buying experience.

mach169
4/01/2015

"New car purchase"

Went to Landers McLarty for the purpose of reducing loan payment amount and finding a vehicle that gets better gas mileage. Definitely found a better gas mileage car and got the payment down slightly. We were able to work out a good trade-in deal that satisfied our needs. Took a little negotiating, didn't take the first offer, but after a little back and forth talking between us our salesman and manager we were able to come to what we think is a fair deal for all. Thanks.

Al James

blessed 1234
3/31/2015

"car sale "

Wow!! Words can not express the gratitude & appreciation I have for Vernon! He's the best car salesman I've ever came in contact with. He worked from sun up to sun down until he got me in the cars of my choice. I'm very pleased & so grateful & happy with my experience with Vernon Mason. Landers Mclarty,THUMBS UP for Vernon. God bless Lacianna Brinkley

Cade
3/30/2015

"Great Salesman "

Matthew Richardson was our salesman and he was great to work with. I would recommend to look Matthew up if you are looking to buy a used car.

Davis & Angela
3/26/2015

"Best Customer Service Ever"

Sam Zopfi was very knowledgeable, caring,understanding, and professional...OMG! He took his time to explain everything to my husband and I about our cars. Sam even took the tag off the old car and had the service guys clean it as well.Sam called us the next day to see how we were enjoying our cars.Wow, who does that? Sam was our angel from above.In all the years of buying cars, we never had this kind of experience. My husband and I felt appreciated, and like family.We dreaded going to the dealership to buy a car because of our previous experiences. My husband and I went to buy one used car and ended up buying a new car as well because of the great experience and deals. The staff members were very warm and welcoming. We loved working with Brent (the finance guy) and Clay(management) they help move the mountain...OMG!They were awesome. We never thought that we would be able to say these words about a dealership but this experience was like a breath of fresh air.TOTALLY AWESOME!!!! We just want to say thank you so much.

anna
3/25/2015

"great experience "

Vernon was very helpful. He was able to explained the differences between the models. We had an enjoyable experience. My husband and I were very pleased with the staff at the dealership.

Reviews of Rick Cantrell