Landers McLarty Nissan of Huntsville

6520 University Dr NW,
Huntsville, Alabama 35806
Landers McLarty Nissan of Huntsville Info
About Landers McLarty Nissan of Huntsville

Landers McLarty Nissan serving Huntsville, Birmingham, Decatur, Florence, Atlanta GA, and Nashville TN is proud to be an automotive leader in our community. Since opening our doors, Landers McLarty Nissan has maintained a solid commitment to you, our customers, offering the widest selection of Nissan vehicles and ease of purchase. **remember all pre-owned vehicles sold at Landers McLarty Nissan come with a lifetime powertrain warranty with unlimited miles ----- Whether you are in the market to purchase a new Nissan, a used/pre-owned vehicle, or if you need financing options, we'll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have bad credit or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Landers McLarty Nissan will get you into the automobile of your choice.

About Landers McLarty Nissan of Huntsville

Sunday 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM

• Indoor Customer Parking
Debbie-Grandma Dee
5/21/2015

"Fun and Out Standing."

Very friendly, informative, no pressure, & it was clean. Elester Ruth was great! He did not have a problem explaining anything to me. He took the time to make sure that I did understand everything. Everyone working with Elester Ruth were friendly and didn't mind cutting up with us! I have always did business with Nissan of Huntsville and will continue unless something happens which after 10 plus years nothing has! Thank you Nissan for a Great Job. Plus, thanks for hiring Elester Ruth I really enjoyed buying a car from him!!!

djf58
5/18/2015

"OK but it was not fun. Vernon and Eddie saved the sale."

Our first day there we meet with Vernon. What made the deal was the fact that Vernon allowed us to walk away that evening to think about the deal. No pressure at all. I went back in the morning after they worked some more numbers gave them my final offer based on those numbers and the deal was made. Would recommend Vernon to anyone.

rickwojo
5/16/2015

"Review of dealership"

The first day I went there, I walked around the lot for 15 minutes without being helped. So I went to the Ford Dealer and test drove a Fusion. ALMOST bought it. I gave the Nissan one more chance. I stopped and started looking again, and ELester was at my side within 5 minutes. Nice guy, and informative........ :-) He ended up selling me on a new Sentra. Good guy to work with....... :-)

cmsgtsheridan
5/12/2015

"2015 Pathfinder Purchase"

Alan (William) Morrow provided exceptional, personal assistance with the purchase of our 2015 Nissan Pathfinder! All salesman are trained to be customer oriented, but their efforts do not seem to be genuine. Alan however, is different - his efforts to ensure my wife and I were 100% satisfied with our purchase were not rehearsed - truly authentic. A true professional! I when I buy another Nissan at Landers Mclarty Nissan in Huntsville, I will be sure to ask for Alan!

Joe35811

"Used truck "

I have never met a salesman like mr.Mason if all of your salesman was like him you would have less car on the lot before I talked to mr. Mason I have talked to someone else. And it seems that he didn't want to make a sale he did not have time to talk, Mr Mason answer all questions he was very helpful and nice he is the man you need more like him.

coach

"Very comfortable experience"

David Smith took all of the hassle out of the car buying experience. He was very accommodating and just down right friendly to deal with. He took his time to answer all of our questions and not once did he ask to sell of anything.

happycustomer
5/11/2015

"Best Car Transaction Ever!"

We were absolutely tickled to death with the help and service we received from Vernon Mason and Berney Waite in the recent purchase of a new car. I was actually skeptical about Vernon being able to get the car payments in the range that we needed for our budget, but lo and behold, HE DID IT!! He worked with us in a calm but non-pushy manner. We were comfortable throughout the entire process, and he even went a step further and set up my wife's blue tooth in her car! He introduced us to the key people in the service department, arranged a ride back home after the delivery of our trade-in, and we were able to drive off the lot in a brand new vehicle within a short amount of time! Way to go Vernon! He did every single thing he said he would do!

tonyakay829
5/07/2015

"Grest Experience!"

I could not have asked for a better experience buying a car!! Vernon was great and negotiations were quick and so easy! I left the dealership feeling like I got a great deal and very, very happy!!

Beachbum
5/06/2015

"Excellent experience all the way around."

Everyone we came into contact with seemed to be intent on making our purchase a smooth experience. I doubt I will ever go to a different dealer again. These guys are the tops in product knowledge and willingness to help.

B & A
5/05/2015

"A good ending to a bad experience!"

As a result of an auto accident, we were in need of a vehicle, quickly. We were attracted to the incentives and reports on the Nissan Rogue. Once we started the process, Curtis Terry and the gentleman in finance, John (I don't have access to his last name right now), went above and beyond to actually make this a pleasant experience. I felt they were genuinely working for our best interest. They were professional, knowledgeable and respectful.. They were both aware of our need for a vehicle but neither one made us feel pressured. I would highly recommend this dealership and these gentlemen to others in the market for a vehicle! Thank you Curtis and John...

John in finance