Landers McLarty Nissan of Huntsville

Sylvester Redix, Sales Professional, Landers McLarty Nissan of Huntsville

Sylvester Redix

Sales Professional

June 29, 2017

"Worst experience if ever had at a dealership. "

- Matt1111

I've never had a more terrible experience at a dealership than I did at your dealership this past Monday. A) the manger we were setup to meet at 7 wasn't there. B) the vehicle we were coming to look at wasn't there and after making a trip to Wal-Mart in Madison it was determined it was sold/someone was driving it. C) the salesman didn't even speak to us the entire trip back to the dealership. D) pulled into the dealership and said I'll get your keys to your vehicle and pretty much said bye, we're about to close so we're not going to try and sell you a vehicle. E) spoke to another sells manager who didn't care either. F) sales manager the next day called me back, Eddie Williams, after only trying to get a hold of the store manager and said he would personally find us a vehicle and stated he would be calling me back within 24hrs. You think I've heard back from him? Nope.

Leonard Payton
Eddie Williams

June 26, 2017

"John Hatmaker"

- satisfied buyer

John helped to make my purchase experience smooth and walked me through the entire process. He worked to get the vehicle I wanted for the price I wanted. I would call John again the next time I'm in the market for a vehicle.

John Hatmaker

June 25, 2017

"Thank you"

- Recent Customer

Terrance was knowledgeable and accommodating and made the overlong process of my vehicle purchase easy and light hearted. The relatable personality and helpful attitude made my decision to purchase easy. Thank you.

Bruce Bennett