Landers McLarty Nissan of Huntsville

6520 University Dr NW,
Huntsville, Alabama 35806
Landers McLarty Nissan of Huntsville Info
About Landers McLarty Nissan of Huntsville

Landers McLarty Nissan serving Huntsville, Birmingham, Decatur, Florence, Atlanta GA, and Nashville TN is proud to be an automotive leader in our community. Since opening our doors, Landers McLarty Nissan has maintained a solid commitment to you, our customers, offering the widest selection of Nissan vehicles and ease of purchase. **remember all pre-owned vehicles sold at Landers McLarty Nissan come with a lifetime powertrain warranty with unlimited miles ----- Whether you are in the market to purchase a new Nissan, a used/pre-owned vehicle, or if you need financing options, we'll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have bad credit or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Landers McLarty Nissan will get you into the automobile of your choice.

About Landers McLarty Nissan of Huntsville Learn More

Sunday 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM

• Indoor Customer Parking
tnmtcowboy
2/12/2016

"Purchase of a car"

My sales guy Mitch, was very nice, and helpful. He answered questions as well followed up he said he would. He a good salesman and all around nice guy. I enjoyed working with him and to be honest nice to look at. LOL. I would recommend the dealership to anyone, as well as dealing with Mitch...

Mitch Dovall

Peyton
2/12/2016

"My experience"

My experience with the dealership was very positive, and happy one. My sales person Mr. Joseph Patterson can really multi-task and have very good listening skills. Everything that I wanted I got in my vehicle I purchase. I was scared at first, but trusting in God, Mr. Joseph Patterson was a God-sent young and I am very thankful for his help. Would I recommend the dealership? Yes I will, with the biggest smile on my face. Thank you so very much!!

Joseph Patterson

arichardson16
2/11/2016

"Great Experience"

My experience with this dealership and sales professional Deon Johnson was everything that I could have imagined. Deon made sure that I was taken care of and assisted me with any questions or concerns that I had. Very professional guy! I was able to purchase a brand new Altima and that was so exciting. Very satisfied customer! I would definitely recommend this dealership and also sales professional Deon Johnson!!

Deon Johnson

Dougie_Max16
2/11/2016

"First Official Car on My Own"

When I arrived at the dealership, I was not expecting to be able to walk off the lot with the car that I wanted. Walter Jones made the process so easy as well as the trade of my old car. He was patient, understanding, persistent, and funny. I would recommend him to anyone.

Walter Jones

karlee24#1
2/03/2016

"MY FIRST CAR PURCHASE!"

WHEN I CAME TO THE DEALERSHIP I DID NOT EXPECT TO GET THE SERVICE THAT I RECEIVE, THEY MADE IT EASY AND COMFORTABLE FOR MY FIRST CAR PURCHASE THANKS TO THE GREAT STAFF (WALTER JONES)

WALTER JONES

KimikaA
1/30/2016

"Amazing service"

Kind, patient, and understanding dealers that treat me like family. Every concern is their concern and I felt well taken care of. Love my new Maxima! Thank you Walter Jones!

Walter Jones

Nissan suv
1/26/2016

"Good sales , not so good wrap up"

The sales experience was very good and my salesman work with me to get a good deal. As I was signing the papers for the final sale I expressed concern about an issue with the vehicle and since the sale was already underway they were less help for the concern I had. As far as the detailing vehicle as I was leaving and completing the sale that detail was not done very well. The financing department was excellent and I just only concerns but overall any issues I had prior to entering sale or not addressed and that was a little bit concerning otherwise a good experience with the purchase The financing department was excellent and addressed all my concerns but over all the issues I had prior to entering sale were not addressed and that was a little bit concerning otherwise a good experience with the purchase

Sam in finance, DJ in sales

Bob H
1/21/2016

"Nissan Service Department"

Danny Suski is my service advisor. He is always professional and knowledgeable of the situation. Always keeps you informed of what's going on with vehicle.

Danny Suski

raymalone45
1/19/2016

"A dealership with the customer in mind "

My experience with this dealership was awesome. My dealer, Deon and Sam, was very cordial and professional. My expectations were met and my overall experience was very good. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone.

Deon Johnson

Zmccumber
1/17/2016

"Purchase of 2015 Pathfinder with Lester Ruth"

Overall good experience. Sales person was very knowledgable about the product and showcased its features well, while answering all questions. Finance was very straightforward and knowledgeable about additional options. Dealership had a good selection of available products.

Reviews of Brent Drake