Landers McLarty Nissan of Huntsville

6520 University Dr NW,
Huntsville, Alabama 35806
Landers McLarty Nissan of Huntsville Info
About Landers McLarty Nissan of Huntsville

Landers McLarty Nissan serving Huntsville, Birmingham, Decatur, Florence, Atlanta GA, and Nashville TN is proud to be an automotive leader in our community. Since opening our doors, Landers McLarty Nissan has maintained a solid commitment to you, our customers, offering the widest selection of Nissan vehicles and ease of purchase. **remember all pre-owned vehicles sold at Landers McLarty Nissan come with a lifetime powertrain warranty with unlimited miles ----- Whether you are in the market to purchase a new Nissan, a used/pre-owned vehicle, or if you need financing options, we'll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have bad credit or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Landers McLarty Nissan will get you into the automobile of your choice.

About Landers McLarty Nissan of Huntsville

Sunday 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM

• Indoor Customer Parking
Carl
9/03/2015

"Best Salesperson to deal with!"

Earl Burke provided us with the most considerate and respectful sales service we have ever encountered in our history of new car buying. He was not pushy or over agressive in dealing with us and because of that we would definitely deal with him again for any future purchases. His courtesy and respect for us and his attention to our needs and demands is what "sealed the deal" for our purchase of a new Murano.

Earl Burke

Tara
9/01/2015

"2015 Nissan Altima "

My experience at Landers McLarty Nissan was exceptional. The employees were helpful and friendly. Mitch Duvall assisted me in purchasing my car. He was very polite and knowledgeable. I would strongly suggest Landers McLarty Nissan and doing business with Mitch Duvall.

Mitch Duvall, John Henley

Jayler
8/31/2015

"New car"

I was very pleased with the overall sales experience at Landers McLarty!! I would definitely consider doing business again with the salesperson that assisted me. Mr. Patterson and Mr. Bennett were very professional and made my car buying experience as easy as possible. This was truly a stress and worry free experience!!! Joe Johnson was very helpful in assisting me with my car purchase. He showed me all features on the car.

Krishaun & Loretta
8/31/2015

"Wonderful Buying Experience"

Joe Patterson

JB
8/28/2015

"Awesome experience at Landers Mclartey Nissan"

From the time I pulled in I was greeted with smiles and encouraging attitudes. I ended up with a 2015 Nissan Altima and couldn't be happier. Curtis Terry was an excellent salesman. He was able to explain and demonstrate all the features in the car. Clay and Brent from finance were so helpful and knowledgable. I had a great experience buying my first brand new car because of all three of these guys. They exceeded my expectations and then some. I love my new car and couldn't be happier. I would recommend this dealership above all others.

Leighanne13
8/22/2015

"so pleased"

I am giving this review because I was so satisfied and pleased with how this dealership and how joe Patterson was there for me and what I was looking for and out to get instead of trying to put me in the most expensive thing out there. If anybody out there wants a good deal and wants them to listen I highly recommend landers mclarty of Huntsville and ask for joe Patterson

Joseph patterson

Awesome_Lady!
8/21/2015

"Very pleasant experience"

Mr. Patterson was very courteous and professional as well as everyone else there. I went looking for a particular car but ended up with something better. I couldn't be happier. Definitely a painless experience.

Joseph Patterson

Twilliams
8/19/2015

"A pleasure to work with."

Joseph Patterson was such a pleaure to work with. He knew what I was looking for and called me right away. He did what it took to get the deal that I could be happy with! I look forward to working with him again on any future vehicle purchases.

Joseph Patterson

MaMaUp
8/15/2015

"Buying a new car that isn't a General Motors."

I have owned three new Traverses. They have ALL had too many recalls. I was so tired of dealing with this alone. I travel a lot and have researched the dependability of Nissan autos. I liked the way your dealership looked...so I drove in and met Mitch...the rest is history...he walked me through the process while listening to my concerns about living without OnStar. I drove several vehicles, and decided on the Altima. Then the hard part: deciding on outside color and inside color. Silver is my favorite and I like dark interiors. We went on a hunt! He found the perfect car for me! Drove it back to Florida and I survived without OnStar. Rode like a dream! Mitch is a wonderful young man and you are truly lucky to have him as your employee. Not only is he versed about Nissans, he knows how to ask the important questions to know likes and dislikes of the potential client...Thank you! Beberly Upthegrove

Sam Zopfi...A1 Finance man!

Msefiane
8/15/2015

"great experience! "

I had Walter Jones as my sales rep. and he did an amazing job by satisfying all my needs I was looking for in a car. He made sure I was taking care of and really cared about finding exactly what I wanted and he got the job done in so happy with my car! Thank you so much!!!

Walter Jones