Landers McLarty Nissan of Huntsville

6520 University Dr NW,
Huntsville, Alabama 35806
Landers McLarty Nissan of Huntsville Info
About Landers McLarty Nissan of Huntsville

Landers McLarty Nissan serving Huntsville, Birmingham, Decatur, Florence, Atlanta GA, and Nashville TN is proud to be an automotive leader in our community. Since opening our doors, Landers McLarty Nissan has maintained a solid commitment to you, our customers, offering the widest selection of Nissan vehicles and ease of purchase. **remember all pre-owned vehicles sold at Landers McLarty Nissan come with a lifetime powertrain warranty with unlimited miles ----- Whether you are in the market to purchase a new Nissan, a used/pre-owned vehicle, or if you need financing options, we'll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have bad credit or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Landers McLarty Nissan will get you into the automobile of your choice.

About Landers McLarty Nissan of Huntsville Learn More

Sunday 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM

• Indoor Customer Parking
beverlypike
6/29/2016

"Great Experience!"

DJ Kilgo led an afternoon of product knowledge, patience and closing on a Nissan Rogue SV 2016! DJ was very accommodating and nice to work with. Great job! I love the Rogue!

DJ Kiglo, Sales; Sam

#hatchett
6/23/2016

"Best Dealership in the Valley"

Eddie Williams and his sales team are truly awesome, they met and exceeded all my expectations, never exercised any sense of frustration in the process of me purchasing my car. They demonstrated true customer satisfaction. I had the pleasure of working with Deon as my salesman who sold me my 2014 maxima 6mths before I came back and traded for the 2016 maxima. No hassle. I would most definitely recommend anyone to go see these men if you are looking for a car! 👍😊

NissanConvert
6/06/2016

"Outstanding Customer Care"

This is the third Nissan that I have purchased and Joe Johnson is definitely my "go to guy". He is in tune to what the customer is looking for in a vehicle and willing to go the extra mile to meet the needs of the customer. Brent Drake is very knowledgeable about the financial aspect and very helpful in explaining the warranty packages, etc. Eddie Williams is all about putting the customer first and making sure that there is a good experience for all concerned. These guys truly make things happen with the customer's satisfaction in the forefront!!!

Zan3pool3
6/01/2016

"Friendly salesman"

At Nissan everyone is down to earth and respectable mi recently went to the Honda dealership, nobody would show me the car I wanted because according to them "I couldn't afford" the vehicle. The gentleman at Nissan had no problem or ever questioned me once!

Dustin Silas

Lisa Altima Ford
5/24/2016

"Joseph Patterson "

Joseph Patterson was awesome with helping us with our new Altima. He went the extra mile to make us feel more than just a customer. He worked hard to make our deal work. Thanks again so much for all your help.

Joseph Patterson

Disappoint
5/21/2016

"Bad experience in Landers McLarty Nissan"

Before I visit Nissian, I think it is a good international company. But I am wrong. My first sales is Daniel, I provide all the document for reviewing am I qualified to have a lease car. After 2 days, I want to know the result, but she is hard to get in touch. I call a so-called manager "Bruce", but he was impatient and said "I don't understand " and then hang up my call and I try not angry, call him the other day, he was still impatient, request me not to call again. I am really disappoint. After I selected my car at 0500 pm on 19 May , I waited 3.5 hrs to speak to the finance manager or sales "SAM". When I asked SAM to revise the used mileage from 7 to 12 and about the lease payment schedule he showed up arrogant and unpleasant. I tried to show my politeness to ask again, but the answer was the same" check with the bank or the billing company", I want to say I am a customer from Taiwan even though I am not excellent in speaking English. But why should I tolerate your bad manner? You can think about that someday you come to Taiwan with poor Chinese speaking or listening ability. When you face the same situation what will you do. Even though the bad experience in "Landers McLarty Nissan", there is still a good sales "Marvin Pinchon". He only service in Nissan for 3 months, but his patience and proficient really let impressive, thank you for your help.

Marvin Pinchon

Landers McLarty Nissan of Huntsville responded to this review

June 15, 2016

Very sorry to hear about your experience, and thank you very much for taking the time to share with us so we can improve... Please call me at the main store number so I can discuss with you personally, Margaret Rei Customer Relations Manager Nissan

Nissan maxima
5/11/2016

"very pour scheduled appointments"

We made an 845 appointment to service our car..6 hours later they called to request a $106.00 test fee....After we had received 2 calls from sales office wanting to buy our car....we dropped it off at service dept. Not sales department......

R.J.

Landers McLarty Nissan of Huntsville responded to this review

June 15, 2016

Thanks you for taking the time to share this with us. I apologize you had such a negative experience with your scheduled service appointment and contact .. Please call me when you have a chance to discuss, Margaret Rei Customer Relations Manager Nissan

David Stapler
5/04/2016

"Excellent Service Everytime"

Been dealing with Nissan for several years and the sales team over 15 years. Would recommend to anyone in search of a new or used vehicle. Our Sales person, Joe Johnson is excellent to work with and put up with us and the Sales Manager and Finance Team are all great and painless..

TGrow
4/08/2016

"Consistent and Great Customer Service"

Such a consistent flow of great genuine customer service, not just with the rep I worked with directly but several of the other reps were extremely personable and helpful.

Woolridge

Gigi35769
4/07/2016

"Efficient and energetic!"

My daughter came in for her first "adult" car deal. DJ Kilgo was all about working with us and what she could realistically afford. Sam Zophi followed up with great patience and detailed information regarding the financials. Another dealership was beat out of a sale because of the professionalism and efficiency shown to us at Landers McLarty Nissan!

DJ Kilgo